Speaker 1: We're gonna need to guess, we're gonna need help, Sauce at some point.
Speaker 2: With his life.
Speaker 1: Just we're gonna he's gonna need a wheelchair because he can't move.
Speaker 3: Oh, that'll be such a great bitch. No, I'm serious, So am I What happened? He says, Eventually you're gonna need a wheel today?
Speaker 2: Oh, Sauce will yeah, look at him, he can't move. Yeah, I get one of those hover rounds. Yeah, that's me.
Speaker 4: When I play golf on anybody else's ball goes in the woods and they get out of their carts to look for it.
Speaker 5: I just drive over, pretend I'm looking for it.
Speaker 1: Do you and in orders you'll have your motorcycles?
Speaker 2: Yeah we do.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, sus, how do you not blow your back out golfing?
Speaker 2: That's not what I know you. I don't know. I mean you you hurt your neck just sleeping? Yeah, yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 3: I think you're doing great, Thank you, Sally.
Speaker 5: I'm doing fine.
Speaker 3: So for those of us who watched the halftime show, right, the actual one, Yeah, if you didn't see it on social media afterwards, the bushes, not the family, not their baked beans. Did you see those were actual people, like they were wearing costumes.
Speaker 2: Well yeah, yeah, so.
Speaker 3: They could get on and off the field as fast as possible. The bushes were basically people that were just in bush costumes and they ran off.
Speaker 5: Kind of a funny video watching.
Speaker 3: Everybody going, oh man, there's people in there, and a lot of people on social media are just randomly circling like a bush going that's me right, because there's no way for it.
Speaker 5: It's kind of a funny bit. I hope nobody saw this.
Speaker 3: Twenty minutes ago, Darren Orvell tweeted how much each one got paid? How much do you think each individual person inside of a bush at halftime a bad bunny got paid. I don't want to give you any hints or be more specific than that two hundred bucks because it might tip my hand.
Speaker 2: One thousand dollars. I was going to say maybe two k I must, I.
Speaker 3: Must, I must each individual tree or bush or whatever you want to say. They were got paid eighteen dollars and seventy cents an hour with seventy hours of work because it was eight days of rehearsal and game day, so they said approximately thirteen hundred and nine dollars a piece.
Speaker 1: Nice, it's not bad.
Speaker 5: No, I mean seventy hours of work.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and I assume a lot of it's just standing right, you get to wait time it right nowhere to run?
Speaker 5: Then you just stand there.
Speaker 6: Not hard work, No, I'm sure it's very uncomfortable to be in the in the weeds, just standing there waiting for it, but just to get ready like orange pop. Yeah, they're like at the craft services stand. It's like a giant weed, just.
Speaker 3: Like seven so this, but now think of how many people there were times thirteen hundred apiece. That's an expensive little forest you built there at half.
Speaker 7: Time, I must my guys, you know it was I was so entertained by the halftime show.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 7: Also I'm like, I, you know, obviously I don't sure, I don't understand what they're saying, sure or singing, but it was still entertaining.
Speaker 1: I'm like, I really love this, but.
Speaker 7: I really wish they I should have put like the sap on the on the TV.
Speaker 1: All right, that's a good idea.
Speaker 2: Does that work? I heard it was in English?
Speaker 8: Yeah, I saw some people on what are saying the sap wasn't it?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I should Yeah, I would have liked to have known.
Speaker 3: I only knew two songs. I knew Gasolina or is that the name of it? Even I don't know what the name of it Yankee. Oh so, and then I knew the die with a smile. The lady guy got Bruno mars bit that they turned into like a Latin vibe bit.
Speaker 5: So I knew two songs out of the how many did he play?
Speaker 2: Ten?
Speaker 5: Maybe parts of ten?
Speaker 2: Yep? The other eight?
Speaker 3: I had never heard of my life the production and was off already felt off for sure.
Speaker 2: That was Yeah, it was cool. Yeah, it was the whole thing.
Speaker 6: It's almost like you need to watch it again to see everybody in the background do their things.
Speaker 1: His face, Pedro, Pedro Pascal, Jessica Albo, Yeah, yeah, b I love Pedro Pascal.
Speaker 5: Somebody said Ronald the Kunya Counya Junior was in.
Speaker 4: That McDonald's Donald McDonald's Lombardosi is one of the trees Dusty mon Ricky Martin song.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: And of course, my my daughter's like, am I supposed to know who this is?
Speaker 5: I'm like not really, No, Raising Cain right here is there? Tigers Wow, Tiger Graves is Bush thirty four?
Speaker 9: Wow?
Speaker 1: Love you guys want the neils, Sure the nels.
Speaker 2: This is CAM News with Chris Hockey.
Speaker 1: That's right, brought to you by Chris Hockey and Deludes at the West. The Etern coming up a week from Thursday.
Speaker 2: What time will that be?
Speaker 1: Price seven or seventh?
Speaker 2: Three?
Speaker 1: Maybe eight? I don't know. Scoustic showul be fun, it might be cool. An object that fell from the sky and crashed into a Georgetown, Delaware home has been identified. The homeowner tells WBOC that he found a honk of metal Wednesday after it went through the roof and sighting and became lodged in the grass outside his house. Holy balls, my lord. At first he thought it was a piece that came off a jet engine, but New State police say a man doing work nearby says he was operating a rotary cutter when a blade broke off and went flying.
Speaker 2: Holy blank, got some final destination. Yeah, yeah, yeah, wow, yikes. Probably the end line speck on his rotary girder. Yeah, I mean you're probably right. Well, well that's a great line.
Speaker 5: That's got a trippy I was just out of nowhere, Yeah, I was.
Speaker 3: I was getting into my car once and like a TV like spotlight fell on the ground, like maybe twenty yards from me.
Speaker 10: Roast, he's done here, none for it? What do you mean falls for your TV stuff that you pretend it is real life? No, I'm being serious or Truman Show. I guess good pull, thank.
Speaker 1: You Truman Show. That's right. Temperature is likely going to be rising for much of the nation. Forecasters say there's a good chance the temperatures will start to rise after brutal rounds of snow, ice, and Arctic air hit the US over the past couple of weeks. In some places, like the Plans, temperatures could reach twenty to thirty degrees above normal for this time year. And Zach hates it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he wants it to be fifteen degrees cooler.
Speaker 3: I don't know why you want to load the mid twenties, but somehow mid.
Speaker 2: Thirties is like, eh, coffee.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it is a little early to have the shanties coming off the ice.
Speaker 2: Thank you very much.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but they're not going to pull them off yet because they're like eighty feet of ice right now because it's been so cold.
Speaker 5: And they don't pull the shanties off until May.
Speaker 3: Anyway, they gamble, Yeah, we lose a couple of great Minnesotas or Americans every year is because they don't pull their shanties.
Speaker 4: Yeah, pull your shanty, pull your shanty off, don't do that.
Speaker 2: Don't don't pull it off, just pull out hammer that.
Speaker 11: No.
Speaker 6: Modern medicine is like way better now, but don't don't actually pull your shanty off.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 5: How about Ryan Carter on Friday, I'm like, hey, where do you go ice fishing?
Speaker 2: He's like, I'm not telling you. Yeah, He's like, you got a secret spot. He was defending his entire lake, the lake, not even the honey hole, it was the lake.
Speaker 5: He's like, I'm not telling you.
Speaker 2: He went full tackle terrier. He really did.
Speaker 4: A horse, Oh, a walrus, a bird, a badger, and.
Speaker 1: A horse is recovering under vet care. Thank you for your service.
Speaker 2: Also with you after.
Speaker 1: Being found frozen to the ground in Woodford County over the weekend. That's Kentucky. Yeah, he got so frustrated to learn to sing.
Speaker 5: Yeh.
Speaker 1: Officials with the Anderson County Fire Department there in Kentucky say they got a call requesting mutual aid to help the animal yesterday morning. The horse slipped and fell and was lying on its side after its wet fur had frozen to the surface. Doctor was used to get the horse off the ground and back on his feet. It is gonna be fine. I never thought about that horsey frozen ground poor, that's crazy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, my my horse Artas and I were once going through these swamps of sadness, remember that, and then it started mud.
Speaker 5: Well that was ten years ago. I lived in the swamp of sadness.
Speaker 9: That was your.
Speaker 4: No, no one's gonna fall for never ending story. That's rosy.
Speaker 3: No, that's my my horse Arttax was in the swamps of sadness and I wouldn't say froze, but basically drowned in mud.
Speaker 4: That's one of the more sad scenes in a movie. Oh yeah, terrible, terrible watching with young daughters. That might both of my girls when they were about six or so. When we showed it to them.
Speaker 3: No, that was almost a turn off moment, like, yeah, let's turn this movie off. I can't watch this. And you know, I'm not a big spoiler guy, but then you basically have to tell your six year old daughter, like, the horse.
Speaker 5: Is alive at the end, It'll come back.
Speaker 2: Just wait, was it?
Speaker 5: Yeah, boiler, Yeah, he's back at the end.
Speaker 2: Didn't Hawk Love Never Ending Story Part two, which is the worst movie.
Speaker 1: Watch again.
Speaker 3: If it's not a zero tomato, it should be. It's it's about the worst movie ever made.
Speaker 1: It must have been in a bad movie. That great.
Speaker 3: It's fourteen. That's so generous. Am I the only one that's seen it? The second one never seen it. I've barely even seen.
Speaker 5: The first the first ones.
Speaker 1: There was a radio.
Speaker 7: I was happy that you actually did the spoiler alert. Now I don't have to watch it.
Speaker 3: Right, you know again, right after the horse drowns, that's when a tray you gets to moral of the Ancient One And we don't care.
Speaker 5: We've been hitting this button on the show for decades.
Speaker 2: We don't even care.
Speaker 9: That mass turtle. That movie's weird. Yeah, it's awesome, it's weird. I do remember watching in school. It's weird, and I was just like, what is this show? I can't even get into it. I'd rather just play heads up? Seven up?
Speaker 2: Yeah, heads up, seven up? Great game that ye saw?
Speaker 5: That must have been nightmare? How many times gonna put this thing down and looked.
Speaker 2: It back up?
Speaker 1: I was playing Earthquake, Milk shake.
Speaker 2: His desk retired after.
Speaker 3: Sauce you do one. There was heads up, seven up, there was an earthquake. Note shake what you do one?
Speaker 2: Head down?
Speaker 5: We all frown. You don't get it?
Speaker 1: You got it.
Speaker 2: He doesn't remember the first time he got it.
Speaker 1: That's true. He doesn't what he doesn't?
Speaker 2: You don't remember, No, it doesn't remember.
Speaker 5: It was hard to watch. Doesn't even know who it was with. Think about that.
Speaker 7: You were so grossed out by yourself that you forgot about it.
Speaker 5: Let me turn my chair so I could see that.
Speaker 2: That's an odd story to not remember. Here first, she remembers.
Speaker 5: That she calls it earthquake.
Speaker 2: Milks the end.
Speaker 1: Of the news. They really got a break on that.
Speaker 3: You guys, serious news. I know you guys saw it over the weekend. How about the lead singer of Three Doors Down dying at cancer?
Speaker 2: Yeah, man, devastating sucks.
Speaker 5: I saw that post from was it last summer? When did he posted a.
Speaker 3: Video basically saying that he got diagnosed with stage four and it's not looking good. That video is hard to watch because I didn't know that he was dealing with that until I saw that he died over the weekend. Then a lot of those videos kind of went to viral and reverse going like, well, yeah, he said this months ago.
Speaker 5: I'm like, oof, didn't know that. So sorry to hear that.
Speaker 1: Since we went there, there's no better time for me to do this than than now. I guess out that there's ever a good time. But ma'am, we had to put our dogs Sunny down yesterday.
Speaker 2: Oh no, yeahude.
Speaker 1: And it was obviously it's so hard. But I want to say to and I won't say her name, but the lady who came to help us with that, what a wonderful thing. I mean, what a tough thing to do.
Speaker 2: You did in home. Yeah, yeah, that's the way to do it.
Speaker 1: Sonny was a good doggie.
Speaker 2: So yeah, I'm sorry, I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's a tough thing, right, hold horrible twelve years old and we had her. We got her when Suzanne moved in with us. We got her. So but she's nine years ago or something like that, and they saved each other. She was a good girl.
Speaker 2: And I'm sorry.
Speaker 5: Yeah, sorry to hear that, all right, Sauce.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they do sports when we come back.
Speaker 3: You can talk about football, Ben and Musk and say things football related.
Speaker 1: Yeah, to give me something to look forward to. That's a football season again.
Speaker 3: Soon two weeks did I mention that my horse Artact died in the swamps.
Speaker 1: Of Yeah, yeah, you sure did.
Speaker 3: Sauces next on the Fand.
Speaker 1: I hate eggs yesterday, by the way, I'm so so, I know. I'm sorry. I needed the protein.
Speaker 2: And how often do you eat eggs?
Speaker 1: Not very often?
Speaker 4: Really?
Speaker 1: Every time I do, I remember why I can I I smell like a Portagjohn.
Speaker 2: It's the whole dairy thing for you, right.
Speaker 1: Dairy and eggs both do it to me, And I don't know why. And I'm sorry, Max, I'm sorry. I know because I love the eggs. I love the omelets. Not that I like more than an omelet. Yeah that's not true, but I do like omelets. Is it okay?
Speaker 7: If you have like if you're making pancakes, Yeah, you have eggs in there?
Speaker 1: Oh sure, Yeah, then you're not as party. I'm usually not as party as fuck.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah it happens.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know what else happens.
Speaker 12: It's time for a fan five on the Power Trip, presented by All Around gives you a timber Tech deck building contractor thank you.
Speaker 4: Give the Seahawks one Super Bowl sixty by crushing the Pats twenty nine to thirteen. Kenneth Walker was your MVP with one hundred and sixty one total yards. The defense of the Seahawks was outstanding. They had six sacks and two interceptions. One was returned for a touchdown. Sam Darnold nineteen to thirty eight he had two hundred and two yards and a touchdown. The Paths punted on every single first half possession except when they kneeled it at the end of the half.
Speaker 2: Eck.
Speaker 7: Yeah, fifty one yards total in the first half for Patriots. It was a bad game. The first half actually, really the first three quarters not a good Oh how did Myers not get the MVP?
Speaker 6: Rick Myers, Well, I think I think the way the best way to put it is like without Kenneth Walker, he's not even in a position to kick those field goals. Like I feel kind of that's the same way, like he needs to get some sort of shine. I mean, see, like set a record for the Super Bowl, and they obviously would have like all the points came from the kicker.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, it's like that's a pretty important guy. But Kenneth Walker was. He was a beast.
Speaker 3: Ben I want to start with you, Oh boy, the Seattle Seahawks won their second Super Bowl championship in franchise history, making them what number team to get to at least two Super Bowl wins?
Speaker 5: How many super Bowl how many teams?
Speaker 3: How many franchises have at least two Super Bowl wins?
Speaker 2: You guys can work together if you want. Come on, I want to say, like twelve.
Speaker 1: Easier to think about all the ones that.
Speaker 11: Come Sackers, Niners, Niners, Steelers, Patriots, Chiefs, Eagles, Broncos, yep, the Rams they have two, right, yeah, well yeah, the Kurt Warner even the game.
Speaker 2: Go back to the Giants have two. That's ten.
Speaker 4: Oh, the Bears.
Speaker 5: The Bucks have too, The Rams, Bears.
Speaker 1: The Bears only have one.
Speaker 2: One?
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, what about the the No, the Colds didn't win two?
Speaker 2: And they say, we say the one. You say Denver? Yeah, he said Denver Packers. We said, we said the Packers.
Speaker 1: Going down the Sea said Saints, right, the what Chargers?
Speaker 2: No, the Ravens. The Ravens have two, yeah, right.
Speaker 1: Raiders only have one with Madden.
Speaker 2: Is that right? There are a lot of teams mentioned, but Niners, right, yeah, yeah, that was yeah. Thirteen.
Speaker 1: Arizona no, uh yeah, well I don't care.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's your final guests take a shot.
Speaker 2: Then would you say thirteeneen. That's kind of our account. Yeah.
Speaker 3: The Patriots have six, Stealers have six, Niners have five, Cowboys have five, Chiefs have four, Packers have four, Giants have four, Broncos have three, Raiders have three.
Speaker 5: Washington the two.
Speaker 3: Teams have three, Eagles have two, Rams have two, Dolphins have two, Seahawks have two, Colts have two, Bucks have two, and Ravens have two. That's seventeen seventeen way off at least the Vikings. The Vikings have zero. Dare you the Jags have zero, Texans, Lions, Browns, Titans, Cardinals, Chargers, Panthers, Falcons, Bengals, Vikings, Bills.
Speaker 2: Mhm, yikes.
Speaker 8: Yeah, it's pretty much like everybody has two and then a bunch of people have zero.
Speaker 2: You have one.
Speaker 3: Three teams have one. That's the Bears, Saints, and the Jets. Everybody else's two or zero zero.
Speaker 6: That's one one crazy name back in the day, I guarantee, right, yep.
Speaker 3: I'll try this one. Four teams are undefeated in the Super Bowl because they've either got there once or twice and they have not lost.
Speaker 2: Well, the ones that we just mentioned that had one.
Speaker 3: It's gotta be the Ravens have only been to two and one two direct the Ravens are two and oh that's one.
Speaker 2: What about the.
Speaker 5: Giants are the undefeated in the Super Bowl?
Speaker 2: Four and one's got to be Washingtonpe Really, you.
Speaker 5: Get are on the right track with the ones.
Speaker 2: Well we just you just mentioned the ones.
Speaker 3: It's it's the Saints, the Saints that you want to know, and the Jets are want to know.
Speaker 5: So it's raven Saints, Jets. And there's one other that is too and oh, Buccaneers nailed it.
Speaker 2: Well done.
Speaker 3: Two thousand and two and twenty twenty. Man, I know, look at that we're looking at it. I mean in Italy, the mountains of Italy. It's just freaking beautiful. Man, that's awesome. They're doing a wide shadow to the top of the scheme.
Speaker 2: And Corey, I'm with you with the drones. Oh my god, the drones are killing me. Yeah, they're awesome. Sweet.
Speaker 7: I sat and spent like forty five minutes watching the luge yesterday.
Speaker 2: I don't even know anything about.
Speaker 1: The luge, and your TV wasn't even on.
Speaker 2: It wasn't Yeah, you know, the one that I can't wait for is a two man luge.
Speaker 7: Yeah, but how do you figure out who's going to be on top and who's on bottom? Rock paper scissors and message board?
Speaker 2: Who subjected? What?
Speaker 12: Uh?
Speaker 4: The NFL combine starts two weeks from today.
Speaker 2: Care I care? Yeah? I care? I care?
Speaker 4: Man, that'll be fun. The Timberwolves Maxio have lost two straight to two awful teams. After they lost one fifteen to ninety six of the Clippers, who traded two of their best players around the trade deadline.
Speaker 5: Your Wolves play the Hawks tonight.
Speaker 4: It's something they trade beside Harden, their center Zubats or whatever that guy's name is.
Speaker 1: I love his pants.
Speaker 8: Yeah. I had quad drop like forty one yesterday. I had like eight rebounds something like that. They've been having a problem, Guarden, these these kind of forward You know. I'm in obviously Qui Leonard's one of the best players in the NBA, but they've I mean, the Sadik Bay dropped thirty something and Zion Williamson went off. The night before that, Rudy Gobert called the team out and said, Vinchi needs to start holding these people accountable. Just to paraphrase, he said, he said, basically said, nobody's holding players accountable. People are not giving one hundred percent effort, and if they're not giving one hundred percent effort, they need to get pulled out of the game.
Speaker 2: And that was a lot of people. I had a lot of opinions about that. You said, how do you say it? I just said it? But what is it? Bots? Who's zubots? The is an actress? Oh oh, I thought you're regrecting me. Thank god, I'm just doing the good actress.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I was at the game on Friday. A few of those guys had that close to the game. It's available to everybody. How close on my feet were on the court?
Speaker 5: Court?
Speaker 3: Oh good, thanks to my friend court side seats.
Speaker 5: Yeah, they're available to everybody.
Speaker 2: On the court.
Speaker 1: In his head was the first three rows?
Speaker 2: Well, I couldn't really move.
Speaker 4: So the guy Charlie's buddy Brandon, who was sitting next to me, would tell me, like updated scores because I couldn't look up at the score.
Speaker 5: Ford.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I'm fi fusion. But yeah.
Speaker 4: There were a few guys that they had no they had no they wanted nothing to do with playing defense. Half of them looked real board playing on Friday.
Speaker 8: That's just kind of how they've been lately, and that's kind of been the signature of this team. It's been more than it's been more than once more than twice. It's kind of part of their DNA. They kind of are laxadaisical through three quarters and then try to turn it on in the fourth quarter. Or it was actually the exact opposite in that Pelicans game Sawceeds. They were great for three quarters and then blew it in the fourth quarter. So that's just part of who this team is now. And they're gonna try to flip the switch when it gets to the playoffs, but the way that they've been playing, I just don't know if it's gonna work.
Speaker 2: Who the hell is io desoon Mo? Now she's an actress, I got it.
Speaker 6: Can I just say how bizarre it is to feel like a lot of this stuff from the public's point of view is just like generally accepted. So a couple of weeks ago, Ant was talking about how he's like.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I admit it.
Speaker 6: When it's like not a huge game, I just don't play a lot of great defense. I gotta figure out a way to like basically in a nutshell and a paraphrasing like I gotta find a way to care, right, And we're all like, oh, well boy, that I'm so honest, So that's great.
Speaker 1: I spend money on tickets for this.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and then and then go Beart's calling basically the coaching staff out because saying that like Finchy and his crew don't hold anybody accountable, and we're all kind of like, ho hum, that's just the way the NBA is, Like can you imagine if those if Justin Jefferson or any one of these guys were saying calling out KOC for not keeping guys accountable. Oh yeah, these guys show up late all the time. This no accountability. These guys like give half assed effort and games. Nobody calls anybody out, no accountability, Like we would be having a field day with the coaching staff ripping them apart, saying like, how can you do this?
Speaker 2: This is a professional football team.
Speaker 6: One of your stars is talking about how he just can't find the motivation to play defense against these lesser teams.
Speaker 7: What yeah, And I hate to be that guy, But how much money they're making. You're making how much money in the NBA and you're just like I just take some games on if Jonathan.
Speaker 1: Wakes would play.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 6: I mean, we're just we're playing the bottom of the league and this this left tackle is terrible, So like, oh no, all this I just don't want to get hurt. Oh wow, how how is that accepted? Is anybody gonna hold this team like accountable? From a media standpoint or saucage?
Speaker 5: You boo you were sitting there courtside.
Speaker 2: I did not boo. Why because I didn't boo.
Speaker 4: I was eating jelly beans and Mike and Ikes, which are outstanding.
Speaker 2: Am I totally off the rails here?
Speaker 6: We're talking about like trying to trade for Giannis and all this other stuff. Like yeah, but it sounds like you got some fundamental things to fix in that locker room before you start. You just feel like, oh, all we got to do is just add one of the best players in the league. Like yeah, but that's not fixing the problem here.
Speaker 2: No, you're right.
Speaker 1: Can I ask you, guys, I don't know, because I don't know anything about basketball. Is that like endomatica? Is that the right word of the entire league? What's the word endemic? Emblematic? Emblematic?
Speaker 2: The Wolves as we.
Speaker 1: Max and I, teams sometimes don't show up to the playoffs though they don't want to waste their time.
Speaker 2: But you hear that all the time.
Speaker 7: I mean, this has been the storyline for so long all across the league, where it's like, oh, yeah, they take games off and they they sit players, and then then when we get to the uh, we get to the But that's the thing with the Wolves, though they don't sit and plays like every game.
Speaker 2: They play every game.
Speaker 4: But as Maxo has said, there were years ago when Houston was one of the worst teams in the league and the Wolves would just not show up and they would get run off the court by an awful Houston Rockets team. That team on Friday, that Pelicans team is terrible. That's one of the worst teams in the NBA. And after halftime, they just they just put it in neutral man, and they were like, well, we'll just cruise to victory. Nope, And then they're they're bad. They just they play a team that isn't any good. They just think they can roll the ball out and win. And the past two games have kicked them right in the face.
Speaker 5: And that's what that's not.
Speaker 8: This has kind of been what the Wolves have been doing for a couple of years now. We've been talking about the storyline for a while. It's just being like that they play down to the lesser teams, and then they are one of the only two teams in the NBA that have beaten the Oklahoma City Thunder, the best team in the NBA by a wide margin, multiple times. So they get up for the big games that they just can't find a can't find their gear, I guess in some of these games that against lesser teams, But it really does matter.
Speaker 2: I don't think there's.
Speaker 8: Been less than a fifth seed that has won the NBA title in the last I don't know, handful of years. It matters. It always like the seeding matters. It's mostly ones and twos and threes that.
Speaker 2: Get to the NBA Finals.
Speaker 8: I think the Nuggets or somebody wanted one year when they were a fifth seed. But it does matter. So you have to find a way to win these games in the regular season. And I know a lot of people from you know, I think a casual fans point of view is being like, well, because we're always having these storylines with the Wolves, it's not emblematic of the league and caring it to football as kind of apples and oranges because.
Speaker 2: It's it's eighty two games.
Speaker 8: I mean, like we don't get on baseball players if they don't play one hundred and fifty something games, you know, it's it's a long season.
Speaker 2: They don't have to I mean every single game. It's night in and night out.
Speaker 8: But it's like the problem with the Wolves is that this has been a continuous problem, not just for this year, but for multiple years. So you have to then you start to question what's going on in the locker room and possibly coaching.
Speaker 1: Don't you guys love watching the Skiers like in their head doing the course.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, visualizing it before they go down the ship.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Like there, like it looks like they're it looks like they're doing the robot dance and trying to visualize each turn.
Speaker 5: It's kind of nuts, but if it works, it works.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Watching Lindsay vond do that dead day is like if somebody controlling her with strings.
Speaker 5: Yeah, like a man that helped ah con So.
Speaker 4: The basketball team lost sixty seven sixty two to Maryland, who was one in ten in the Big Ten. I don't understand this team at all, Yeah, that's a bad We're.
Speaker 5: Like a kingslayer, right.
Speaker 3: We can take down top twenty five teams and then we get boat raced by like the bottom of the Big.
Speaker 4: Ten yep, and they are don't get Carolyn the strange. They have seven regular season games left. They battle Washington on Saturday. Lindsay Vond's Olympics are over after she crashed yesterday and broke her leg, and the women's hockey team plays today at one forty against Switzerland, and the men's hockey team plays Thursday.
Speaker 3: Everything that Parker or Taylor has posted on social looks spectacular Italy Italy is Yeah, man, we should have gone to Vegas to cover the Olympics.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we should go. I miss Vegas.
Speaker 1: You know it'd be fun. I'm sorry I took a bite of a protein bar, but I gotta remember this next year for the If we do the charge challenge.
Speaker 2: Which we should, it might be cool. You mean me, you don't mean anyone else.
Speaker 1: We should The loser should have to get one of those of those speed skater outfits that they were and were the whole day.
Speaker 2: Yeah, in Vegas. Everywhere they got, you would be Vegas. I'll be fine. If I wore that.
Speaker 1: Being stuffed, but you have to wear it the whole day.
Speaker 3: Okay, Shane, you have to wear roller skates like Terry. I wonder how fast casino security would ask you to leave if you roller bladed through in a speed skaters and you had to make skating sound effects.
Speaker 1: But they'd be like many they would.
Speaker 5: I looked like that picture on the back of hawks computer.
Speaker 2: I wish is that Bonny Blair over there, that she's an actress?
Speaker 3: That's Vikings news in a second, like.
Speaker 2: Everybody'd be cool speaking.
Speaker 5: Of Vikings news, this isn't Vikings news. But that's not worth bringing up.
Speaker 3: Next segment, but the the Matthew McConaughey, Bradley Cooper, I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: That that guy was that. Yeah, that guy was cheaked up for that guy is double cheap?
Speaker 5: Is that it doesn't matter?
Speaker 11: Yeah?
Speaker 5: And they were, you know, they're doing the bit like football doesn't. And yeah, said c J.
Speaker 2: Ham, how about our guy.
Speaker 3: Getting national Cooper and McConaughey, cred steer guy.
Speaker 5: Had some hams and out that car.
Speaker 2: Are huge slums?
Speaker 9: Is it?
Speaker 2: Padding? Do you have?
Speaker 5: Asked Paddy?
Speaker 2: Maybe he does.
Speaker 4: I mean you got a huge lower body to be able to do that, though.
Speaker 2: I think he's got a dumb truck.
Speaker 3: My god, dude, Swiss can bring it your MIC's.
Speaker 5: In a second.
Speaker 1: This guy's weren't a kiss outfit. He's skiing down the hill. Wow, how do they do this stuff?
Speaker 10: Man?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 5: Way to go?
Speaker 1: Oh man, he missed a stick. I love the Olympics me too.
Speaker 8: That's the best part of it is I can't I couldn't even ski, like, I couldn't even walk and ski and then just go, oh this guy beat it up.
Speaker 7: We were talking about that here. How many different Olympic games that you're going like. I would never care about a loge.
Speaker 2: I would never care about that sport, but I love watching it right now.
Speaker 5: I was locked in on Big Air over the week boards.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I just that that downhill where they're going ninety some mile an hour. You're like, how in the sweet hell?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I mean, I definitely am screaming. If I'm going half that fast on a sled, I'm screaming.
Speaker 5: And as you saw with Lindsay Vaughn, right, one little edge.
Speaker 3: If you catch one edge and you lose your balance or lose control for a second, you're going so fast, you're just you're gone.
Speaker 2: It's over.
Speaker 1: What about the lady who won the gold medal and like the whole way down there, like she's completely out of control right right, And she was, but you know what they say in racing, loos is fast, right, and she was just out of her mind.
Speaker 3: Breeze's an epic name. I liked Snoop Dogg dropping her name. I like on the the pregame yesterday, Snoops all over Breezy Johnson. But one of the all time great sports names of all time, yeah, was Peekaboo. Streets Tears have cool names sometimes. Again, I don't know what Breezy is real. That can't be your birth name, is it? Somebody look at us doubt how cool would it be if it is? It is Breezy.
Speaker 5: I think I just missed the start to beat Peekaboo.
Speaker 6: See, that's the thing I don't We're watching this slalom and like there are like little gates that I feel like they're missing, but I don't think they are, So I.
Speaker 2: Don't know what the other penalty. Yeah, you can't miss a game.
Speaker 1: That's somebody looks like you missed one.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's her real name.
Speaker 1: Yeah, breezy makes sense.
Speaker 6: Then I don't know, maybe this is an angle that makes it makes it look like they're missing.
Speaker 3: A look at this freaking drone coverage. Man, the drones are awesome right behind him.
Speaker 2: Were you talking about somebody else?
Speaker 4: Because Peekaboo Street is her actual name, I was talking about talking about Pabo.
Speaker 5: Street, Okay, I looked her up too. Somebody mentioned that.
Speaker 2: How do they practice this stuff?
Speaker 7: I mean like when you were watching a Big John and stuff like that, snowboarders and that.
Speaker 1: Were they No?
Speaker 2: But I mean we oh. I think they actually, I think they do. Like the foam pit things they have to yeah, yeah, when they're not on mountain. How much would that be?
Speaker 1: Yeah, right, to be able to jump into the with the phone pit.
Speaker 7: Yeah, but at fifty three trying to get out of the phone pit, that would be the worst.
Speaker 2: Would like it wasn't a sad trying to get out of bed.
Speaker 5: He called himself a cripple earlier.
Speaker 2: You're getting emails.
Speaker 5: I didn't say that.
Speaker 1: Yes, you did, My god, you about four times you did well.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, amazing hot blocks. That's like, that's Sauce's great reset.
Speaker 3: But now the goal should be to catch him so off guard with it that he literally breaks his neck because.
Speaker 13: It's on my corey, that's been my glove. Come in here, that's I said, that's I said, He's on to me.
Speaker 12: Amazingre we go, it's time for vikings us on the power trip presented by.
Speaker 2: The way we were watching.
Speaker 3: We were watching the slope style skiing earlier, and the gal fell on the very first trip, right, So bad for him, I mean, Olympic dream immediately dead, right, Sauce just goes figure how much money her dad wasted on lessons?
Speaker 2: God that I flew.
Speaker 4: All the way over and he's like, thanks for wasted all my cash.
Speaker 6: I blew my savings on a plane ticket to come support and you're immediately out.
Speaker 5: Yeah, well but.
Speaker 3: She hadn't even got up back on her and you're already destroying her entire life.
Speaker 2: What a waste of a life. She's an Olympian.
Speaker 3: I'm not no, you're definitely not no heartbreaker though. Yeah, that first trick just bit. It didn't even give herself a chance. That sucked hard to watch.
Speaker 5: So you only get one opportunity, though you get three runs.
Speaker 3: But I think I think that was the third run so that was her last chance to do something other disciplines.
Speaker 6: Maybe maybe, Yeah, let's hope that she has like one of those redemption stories.
Speaker 7: Big what's the percentage of these athletes that actually have a regular job, you know what I mean? They can't be just like all I do is Bob's led. I just think constantly Bob's lad. It's just Bob's led. I'm a professional bobsledter.
Speaker 6: I bet you jobs, I bet you, and the I bet you this is their full time job. Because you got to remember, like they're they're doing international circuits too, to get ready for all this stuff. It's not like they just do a bunch of events here in the States and then they go over and do the Olympics like they're they're all over Europe.
Speaker 2: They're going everywhere, like they have all these.
Speaker 6: It's like track and field, Like you can watch high end track and field right now and we're still two years away from the Olympics.
Speaker 1: And I bet some of them actually pay money, you know what I mean, Like and the Olympics obviously don't. So I bet some of the events are for cash. Wouldn't you think, Yeah, if you win, Oh yeah, I bet you could. Yeah, yeah, so I bet some. In some ways those are probably more important, like your bottom line obviously. Hey, I know it's Viking's News, and I got things I want to talk to you about. If I don't do this now, I'm gonna forget Corey. I turned on Reno nine one one just yesterday because I needed to stop being sad for a minute.
Speaker 2: So good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I've forgotten that we Hermit is in an episode earlier. Not just a movie, yeah, not just where he's uh. He is a neighborhood watch guy and he keeps beating him to the scene of the crime, and it takes him forever to figure out he's the one doing the crimes.
Speaker 2: It's an interesting description, beating love it. How does he keep beating us?
Speaker 1: He's so good? What is he doing? They find out later that he's the one actually doing the heists?
Speaker 2: Anyway, So good. Where'd you watch that?
Speaker 12: On?
Speaker 2: Who has it?
Speaker 1: There's a channel that is nothing Marino nine one one on?
Speaker 3: Is it like a free he's streaming one of those bits.
Speaker 1: I think it might be Pluto that I use. Yeah, but it's nothing Butrina overall. So yeah, it's the best because anytime I'm feeling sad, which is like twenty percent of the time. I just heard a reno nine one is good.
Speaker 2: That shows genius.
Speaker 1: Thank you it is man. No, you're right, I said thank you. What did you want me to say? Yeah? The bad money?
Speaker 2: What do you do about that?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 5: What York? Don't yeah that talk about it?
Speaker 1: So here what is this here?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 5: Sure?
Speaker 1: Si dot com? Will Raggetts do you say that it is? Okay? I don won't say wrong. Has the percent chance each free agent comes back to the Vikings agree or disagree?
Speaker 2: Ready? Oh okay, I like this.
Speaker 1: Harrison Smith he says twenty percent.
Speaker 6: Well, now that now that b flows back, right, I mean I don't see him playing the full season, but at some point in time I could see him back.
Speaker 1: I still love that angle after what Kendricks did. Yeah, that's that's a good bit. Eric Wilson he says seventy percent. Yes, well, I'd love to see him back, man, he.
Speaker 2: Was like one of the best linebackers in the league last year.
Speaker 5: It should be like ninety percent.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 6: I was gonna say it should be a little higher than that, or somebody will pay him a ton though, there is that true.
Speaker 1: Jalen Naylor thirty percent.
Speaker 2: Naylor. Yeah, as long as they don't move Addison.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I was gonna say the Addison Domino is the one that's I think it's gott to fall a little bit, or at least get some clarity on me.
Speaker 3: Give me an estimated number, though, how much money a year would you give Naylor because you're gonna have to pay him.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you're gonna have to get him twenty.
Speaker 5: I don't think that's not going.
Speaker 2: To get it done.
Speaker 6: You have to study the comps on that. I'm not gonna throw out a number, but I mean, you guys to pay him. I don't think if you're gonna pay him a ton, I don't think unless you guys see otherwise. But I don't I think that he's earned himself another contract. I just don't think it's gonna be. I mean, it's certainly not going to be like a high end contract.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's interesting because I think GMS are more likely to draft a young receiver than paid so right, Yeah, that makes sense, I hear.
Speaker 2: But again I think it.
Speaker 6: I think they needed some clarity on what they're going to do with Addison, so we'll see.
Speaker 1: Carson Wentz, I didn't think is he going to be healthy? Oh he should, he should be Yeah, he should. It looked like his arm was no longer attached.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, I'll say I'll say zero, really zero, Yeah, yeah, I would put it.
Speaker 2: I would put a less than five percent.
Speaker 6: I mean, the whole the whole messaging after the season is like, we're bringing in a veteran, not like hey, we're going to bring back a veterans, like we're bringing in a veteran. And I'm like, well, doesn't seem like Carson's really going to be the guy that they're looking to bring in again.
Speaker 7: So from that messaging, your you're figuring that JJ will not be the starter.
Speaker 2: Then coming up this.
Speaker 6: No, I just believe that they are truly going to open up the competition. Yeah, you know, it's going to be like what we're bringing in this vet, may the best guy win. We we need a guy that's going to be that can prove, you know, that he can lead this organization and not just like de facto like here's your job because we drafted you.
Speaker 7: Yeah, but Carson, fully you're in this thing. He looked pretty good. No, no, no, a lot of times. Yeah, I mean no, I think he literally September SOFA time, and all of a sudden, they're going, hey, come on and well you join us again.
Speaker 6: To your point about not having a lot of options, he certainly should be in the mix. It just doesn't sound like maybe he's in the mix right now.
Speaker 1: Gotcham got it? Ryan Wright and Andrew Dupoula eighty percent each.
Speaker 6: Yep, yep, yeah, they both They both have definitely earned this. The thing is like, there's no reason to get rhythm, like DePaul is a perennial All Pro basically, and and Ryan Wright is coming off one of his best seasons.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it feels like that should be higher than eighty percent.
Speaker 1: And on those two, ty Chandler fifteen percent.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's probably a good number. I think it might be lower than that.
Speaker 1: But Jeff Okuda twenty five percent, twenty five that seems yeah, only played in six games for the Vikings last year. Dude. Injury, what was the injury?
Speaker 2: Was it aion?
Speaker 1: Was a concussion?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Okay, I think multiple concussions.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, that one is.
Speaker 6: You know, obviously we're going to make decisions on free agency before we get to the draft, but you know, we obviously we all need we all need depth there. I could see him coming back on a I mean, it's going to be a very team friendly deal.
Speaker 2: The thing is like, he.
Speaker 6: May not have a lot of other options, so Jeff has not put himself in a position to have leverage. So we could just say, like, here's a minimum offer, take her or leave it.
Speaker 1: What about Fabian Moreau, It says thirty five percent for him.
Speaker 6: I think he's in the same situation. Yeah, you know, we we need I think we need to stack our roster with a lot of corners and defensive backs and just again open the competition and see who the best outside corner is because Murph needs to We need to find an outside corner so Murph can play more of the inside slot position where he's more comfortable.
Speaker 1: There you go. Yeah, Vikings free agents.
Speaker 4: Wow, they're gonna have to shed about eighty million in cap space because they're forty hunder it and they're gonna need money.
Speaker 3: To mean over it over it. Yeah, there's a matter of the cap is a matthe designed whoever you want to whatever you want.
Speaker 5: They're gonna need.
Speaker 2: I don't think it.
Speaker 6: I don't think it's gonna be a big issue. I don't think that that is. That is an important issue, but I think some of the cuts that have to be made of the very easy cuts to make and probably necessary cuts to make.
Speaker 1: So well, you know what, now that you brought it up early on the show and I forgot to ask you about it a percent into Derek Carr is a member of the Vikings.
Speaker 2: In your opinion, well, again.
Speaker 6: I think it's gonna have to come down to a series sit down in a true workout. They're gonna have to get all of his medicals and make sure that everything is with the shoulder is you know, one hundred percent, and then they're going to see him throw like he's I mean, not just for the Vikings, the whole league is gonna have to see this guy throw.
Speaker 2: And so he's gonna have to have his.
Speaker 6: Own sort of mini mini combine and many workouts to see like how far can you launch the football and how healthy are you? I think there's no doubt that he has skill, and there's no doubt that people will gravitate towards him, like I think he can be the leader that you're looking for.
Speaker 2: It's just you got to be healthy.
Speaker 5: I'd rather have cousins if it's between those two I think I.
Speaker 2: Would I would do.
Speaker 6: But the thing is, like Kirk's been known through us whole career to not give breaks financially. So even though he's a free agent, he obviously knows his worth and if he's not going to give some sort of friendly deal, then I don't think it doesn't make sense.
Speaker 2: So we're down to Cousins, car or Carson or Kyler. I'm not Kyler.
Speaker 6: I would put at the very bottom of the of the list. I'd put that at like less than five percent.
Speaker 1: Hey, I have one more question about that, real quick. If Cousins comes here, is there zero chance that J. J. McCarthy's your starting quarterback?
Speaker 6: I think it's I don't think it's zero, but I definitely think he's gonna har I mean, if if it was a true open competition and McCarthy legitimately beats out Kirk Cousins, right.
Speaker 1: Well, then he's great.
Speaker 6: Like then then it's like he's proven that he can be a high end quarterback. But I think that you bring in a skillful passer like Kirk Cousins, I just don't see McCarthy beating him out in a real competition.
Speaker 2: Thank you for your honesty.
Speaker 1: We do. Thank you.
Speaker 3: Thank you, fan five and a second headlines later, more with Lieber and Muss.
Speaker 5: After this, I'm the power of him. Want to showing the fan