Speaker 1: How's the stream stream commencing broadcasting on A five seventy LA sports and streaming on the iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 2: It's the longest running afternoon sports show in the city.
Speaker 3: No congratulations necessary. All traces of Fred Rogan have been removed.
Speaker 1: This is Petros in Money, Thank You, Thank You, hosted by Petros Papadakas terrible person, He's the worst.
Speaker 3: And Matt money Smith The pipes, the pipes, the pie. Don't miss an episode. We're with you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, follow the Petros in Money Show wherever you get your podcasts now Here's Petros Papadakus and Matt money Smith.
Speaker 3: I am madness, maddened, that wild madness that's only calm to comprehend itself.
Speaker 2: All you. Petrus in Money am five to seventy LA Sports live everywhere on the iHeartRadio app. We're your home of the back to back World Series champion Los Angeles Dodgers. Congratulations to Leo was our first our winner to join us in the locker room tomorrow at four o'clock. Brought to you by Verizon Wireless. We have three more pair of tickets, three more passes, three more pairs of passes. I should say to give away today, so we'll do one per hour. Leo was our Hour one winner. Do a pair this hour, pair in the five o'clock hour, pair in the six o'clock hour. We're going until seven pm and again tomorrow. Miguel Rojas inside the locker room forty five on a Flex Alert. And that has brought to you by Verizon Wireless.
Speaker 3: On the telephone. Yeah, on the telephone, call it like a cell phone now, I mean for us a landline telephone form of it. We will have David Vassay on this hour to promote the super Paisley Power Hour. Matt Rubin elbows with more music superstars than even you.
Speaker 2: Matt, I know right. I got invited to a music I thought.
Speaker 3: Come on you and Bono talking about furniture.
Speaker 2: I did not. I did not get int I was invited to Henry Rollins home in Hollywood Boulevard to pick him up to take him to Morning becomes a collected Susannah Hoffs invited me into her home to pick her up and take her to morning becomes eclectic. Uh. Indirectly, I was invited into Shares home in Malibu through her son Elijah, watch football, not chastity not Chastity. It was Elijah lead singer of Dead Zie, and I went with your boy Josh Richmond who used to do uh you know, remember Josh the Caine and the top hat guy that was was a friend, Yes, exactly. That was a Shar's house, and I think that's it.
Speaker 3: Was all the artists. I think doubling up paid. I've been to Gary Wright's house, so I'm not saying you go. Vassa is doubling up throwing down the incredible Paisley vibe tonight, and Dave will talk to us in the very next segment all about all of it. You can also catch our own Tim Kates, who has been inconspicuously absent for the first hour or so of the show. But Tim Kates some shows. I'll see if everybody David Massey are doing a radio tag team with John Hartongue on a radio excitement night on his tongue clicks, they'll get so so hard, and they're on Spectrum Sports Net Massa driving to Santa Barbara. Kate's driving here.
Speaker 2: I assume Dave's gonna spend the night up there, right, although I guess he doesn't live that far because he's all the Way Radio five. So it's not as big of a deal for him to come back.
Speaker 3: Home unless he's right. So we'll see. You know, last time he had to take an uber in Nashville from last week, he was all salted. I'm talking about what I'm saying, like last time he was at Paisley's. Right, Dave might still sound like he's still hungover from Sunday, but.
Speaker 2: You'll find out in the next segment.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we can ask him if he's gonna spend the night. We can ask him about all his plans, and we're gonna ask him. I don't know what's going.
Speaker 2: On with the Dodgers, but lots like what Matt Athletic just posted. The great Jason Stark just posted the Farm System rankings.
Speaker 3: Oh that's cool.
Speaker 2: Then you'll be happy to know the Dodgers clock in at number two. Hey, God, the Padres thirty out of thirty teams, the Angels twenty nine.
Speaker 3: And Tommy Edmond's wife had a baby, So congratulations.
Speaker 2: To the farratulations to the Edmunds.
Speaker 3: So that's something yo, look at we had it right. There's the word of the day, Matt. Today's word of the day is brodigy. Last night was a special night for Bronnie and lebron and everybody, even though they're like Bronni's from Cleveland. It's like, well, wonder in Miami for a bunch of time. And hasn't he been in LA for the last eight anyway.
Speaker 2: Twelve years Miami, LA eleven in Cleveland, so out of Cleveland more than he was in Cleveland this season the tipping point tiebreaker.
Speaker 3: But he delivered his best performance of the year in garbage time. Yes, not garbage human like you've been calling that old man Napoleon, but garbage human, but garbage time. Yes, they were down twenty I think when they inserted Bronni for his eight minutes of play. Yes, and he also debuted in those eight minutes his signature Nike shoes.
Speaker 2: You mean his dad's like he was wearing his dad's no shoes.
Speaker 3: No, he's got his own shoes then, No, I'm sure no, no would imagine. You know, Caitlin Clark has her own shoe. Kyrie Irvings are very popular with the Uh. No, you're incorrect. Bronnie's got his own shoe. It's called the Nike lebron Witness nine because nine because Bronni's number nine pe. The Lakers lost by thirty, but Bronnie got his eight points. Bronnie showed off his pink and black Nike shoes. They feature his own personal Nike logo. Huh, yes it is a sign Yes, Matt, you know it's a stylized lowercase B.
Speaker 2: No it's not.
Speaker 3: Yes it is, and then inside the B not, yes it is, And inside the B is a nine and on player exclusive which is PE colorways of the Nike bron nine. These PE shoes are not available yet for public purchase. Pink and black colorway featured reverse smoosh.
Speaker 2: Logos oh reverse swoosh.
Speaker 3: Added flair similar to Travis Scott's ultra popular sneaker collabse. It came complete with his new signature logo on the left heel the B with the nine and the backward swoosh and the black and the pink. Debuting Bronni's new Nike shoe last night in Cleveland.
Speaker 2: Congratulations to Bronnie. If the kids want to buy his shoes and Nike makes you know, tens of millions of dollars, and Bronni makes tens of millions of dollars, well.
Speaker 3: He's got to be the worst basketball player ever to have his own shoe. It's not even close, right, I mean, he's got it is not even I know, Lonzo Ball's shoes eventually chewed up his legs like a like a like a garbage disposal.
Speaker 2: Yeah. But it's a guy who averaged, you know, like ten assists per game in a season.
Speaker 3: But he was like the number two pick in the draft.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so I mean I cannot, like, I truly cannot think of anyone who could pot well, look, it's not even close. I'm just trying to think of, like, did anybody get a shoe deal when they were coming out of college and there the fight? Yeah, like you know, there was a big you know, he's got to.
Speaker 3: Be the worst athlete of all time to have his own shoe, because it's one thing to like sign open up to be Nike, you know, but number one pick didn't get his own shoe. Well what about uh, Jello Ball.
Speaker 2: I don't think he's got his own shoe. I mean, and if he does, it would be like the.
Speaker 3: I think he had his own jell O's didn't he?
Speaker 2: But I think we'd kind of shove that aside because the old man was running company and you gotta have you know, it's just his idea.
Speaker 3: Like so lebron James's son, Bronnie James at a USC, don't fight a fight all worst individual player ever to have a shoe.
Speaker 2: Well, now wait, I think we could. I think it's I think we can ask this question, like if Bronnie James was to play like Brianna Stewart one on one.
Speaker 3: Oh, like a woman, right, okay, yeah.
Speaker 2: Like I would say Bronni's gonna win that game.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's in front of the chicks.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, like even.
Speaker 3: I think calling me up on the way home.
Speaker 2: You know, but I think that's fair, right, Like if you are talking about a signature shoe in basketball, gonna say Bronni gonna be ahead of you know.
Speaker 3: I Escu, Like he can't even be ahead of De Brown? Like no, god no.
Speaker 2: But see, I don't think those were d's. I think those were just well pumps.
Speaker 3: Did he not hang dse nuts all over, nuts all over the number of the day.
Speaker 2: I think he and Escu might get him. You know, all those steep shots. Your number of the DAP is two point four. Uh, I blame you for this? What did I got lost for like forty five minutes and Reddit news because my god, there's a lot of good stuff in there. Uh so this comes courtesy of Reddit News today. Two point four million pounds won by an individual named John Spivey from Manchester rounds as in money as in money. Yeah, so about British money. Yeah, like three million bucks he wins on the lottery, right, this guy from Manchester, England. So what does a sixty five year old do with three million bucks two point four million pounds? Does he take a vacation? Does he pay off the house? Does he retire? Was he still working? Give it to his kids? No, sixty five year old invested the two point four million pounds and turned it into nearly a three hundred million dollar empire. He is now eighty years old. And instead of some where you just go on a spending spree, well you know, which is understandable, right, you know, you get excited. But no, this now eighty year old, some fifteen years later, took the two point four million dollars and invested it by building a sophisticated drug lab to produce counterfeit medication, and his sons went on to sling in a variety of nursing homes, retirement communities, people that could not get their hands on diet drugs on anti anxiety movie. Yes, he eighty years old. He now, prior to this, he had a significant criminal record. So he was already you know, he was already a dude that was a foul of the law. But he took his lottery winnings and instead of going clean the law, instead of going clean, recruited his sons. They built a quote industrial scale factory capable of producing tens of thousands of towns per hour. He had a front and again two hundred nearly three hundred million dollars worth of drugs circulating through his operation. He was arrested, His three accomplices were arrested. He got sixteen and a half years in jail. Oh that's too bad.
Speaker 3: It is.
Speaker 2: But you know what kids pay attention. Don't you spend the money? Invest it?
Speaker 3: Yeah, use it for criminal enterprise exactly. You watch it multiply.
Speaker 1: Here's my number, Sorry, Ron, this is the song of the day.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Today's song of the day is called The Weight, released in nineteen sixty eight, written by Robbie Robertson for the debut album Music from Big Pink from the band groove in with some classic crunch for your Thursday afternoon on the Petros and Money Show, carrying the weight of a full four hour radio broadcast live from the Pinnacle Building in Burbank, as we detour through the lush, budding fields of great sports talk en route to David Basset, who'll be hanging out with mister Brad Paisley at the Paisley Compound in Santa Barbara for off season Dodger Talk tonight at seven o'clock.
Speaker 2: Thank you, Ronnie. Make sure listening.
Speaker 3: Oh, it's gonna be a real to do. I mean it's gonna be How can you not listen music? Fass A drunk or half drunk?
Speaker 2: Go get your guitar, pee boy, Nobody.
Speaker 3: Wants to hear you talking about the Dodgers.
Speaker 1: Wone you sing?
Speaker 3: So we will talk to Vassa in the very next segment to get the latest on what's popping with the Dodgers. Thanks for listening, everybody. Pet Us some money on Amphi seventy l A Sports, your home of Dodger Baseball. My friend.
Speaker 5: Tang a load you put the load alone right on.
Speaker 1: Petro's Papadacres that money Smith, this is Petro send money on demand.
Speaker 2: Tomorrow Miguel Rojas will join us inside the locker room four to five pm. Courtesy of Horizon Wireless. Want to do It Now, p Dodger segment David Vasse gonna join us about Caller fifteen eight six six nine eight seven two five seventy eight six six. It'd be better than Leo nine eighty seven No two five seventy. Caller fifteen, You're gonna be inside the locker room with us at the iHeart Studios. Miguel Rojas is going to be with us tomorrow four to five pm. So Caller fifteen right now eight six six then eight seven two five seventy again courtesy of Horizon Wireless.
Speaker 3: Joining us right now on the road to Santa Barbara, the one O one with his puzzo out, show it all the clout. It is the one and only David Vase Alma the dogs with an inside somebody who was stove talk and in the smoke ghat met Bruns. The stove is hot and so is the ball washingt of Superstars. David Vass back in the good graces of Brad Paisley. Whether it's Brad Paisley's house in Nashville, Clayton Kershaw's house in Dallas, or Brad Paisley's house in Santa Barbara. Dave Vassay is in Root with his sweet comrades, and he's gonna do Dodger talk from Paisley's house. But I don't know who else is gonna be there and what's going on. That's what we have to have Dave on Uh, Dave, what's cracking? David vass our number one guy and the greatest reporter in the history of the world, and he's friends with Paisley. What's up, Dave?
Speaker 6: Hey, guys. Yeah, I'm on the one on one North. I'm just passing Las Posta Road, basically right around the Camo Real Outlets, So, uh gonna be Look, this is not my idea. This was Brad's idea, Brad Paisley's idea. He's We've been trying to connect since New Year's Eve. You do it.
Speaker 3: I don't want to interrupt you, but just a little history. But you're the way I did. I did interrupt you. You are I did. I will chair for my team. You were the guy. You were the guy that organized the whole event with Brad pay was his idea. But it was his idea to you that I organized two years ago, that whole event in Nashville at his house that brought the whole Dodger Front Office, Tampa Bay Front Office, facilitated the Glass Now Trade. A bunch of stories written about that very night, and no one mentioned that you were the facilitator and all started with you. And it's happening again.
Speaker 6: Yes, I was marginalized back then, but I will not be defeated, as you guys know. And look, there is not going to be some sort of Dave Roberts and Drew Freeman Kumbaya at Brad Paisley's California home tonight. This is something that was Brad's idea. We've been trying to get together. He said, hey, why don't you just do the show for my house and we'll go have dinner after. So I'll be doing the show from Brad Paisley's home in central California. And he does have a lot of fancy friends, and he did throw out a couple of fancy names at me. So we'll see whether or not he pulls the trigger on any of those.
Speaker 3: Relations, is it Elizabeth Olsen, Dave.
Speaker 6: No, No, Brad is a little jealous of that relationship as well.
Speaker 2: As he should be. Dave, can you share with us who it is?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 1: Or no?
Speaker 6: I cannot. It's it's a polarizing figure. But if this person does come on, it would be strictly about their experiences with the Dodgers in baseball.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's fair, don't know, you know. Let's let's hope for it and ever and that is little hook for us to tune in if you didn't already.
Speaker 3: Want to.
Speaker 6: At the very at the very least it is. I hope I can get Brad Paisley to perform the song that we used as a metaphor for Clayton Kershaw's final season with the Dodgers. So hopefully he could perform Let's see if that truck still works tonight acoustics on Dodger Talk.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 2: And he's a big he's a big Dodger fan. So is he gonna co host with you? Is it going to be you an Brad all night doing Dodger together?
Speaker 6: Okay, good, Yes, no doubt. It's going to be him and I for the full hour, and he'll take calls and we're giving away a pair of passes to your fancy Miguel Rojas inside my Lap, presented by Verizon tomorrow. So maybe we'll, uh, we'll get Brad Paisley to pick that winner. Somehow, some way.
Speaker 3: That did someday, someway, it did fall in our lap, Dave, not like you who.
Speaker 6: Has to drive, you have, I do have hot stove news Dodger related If.
Speaker 3: You'd like it, let's have it.
Speaker 2: Sure.
Speaker 6: Two former Dodgers have signed spring training invites with the New York Mets, who are eternally chasing the Dodgers. The Mets have invited former Dodger Craig Kimbrel to spring training to make the team. Now here's the big news. The Mets have invited friend of M five seventy LA sports and the foundation of the Dodgers up until he was unceremoniously released last year, Austin Barnes to spring training as well.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, I can't imagine. I mean, you know, we took Edwin, the Dodgers took Edwin Diaz from them. They take one time Dodger, Craig Kimberl from the Dodgers. You know, fair swap. Take that day every day I suppose I could see Austin Barnes maybe having a shot at that. You know, the way he handles the staff. You got Freddy Peralta there now and you know some new arms.
Speaker 3: Did you text him, Dave?
Speaker 6: We've been texting. I'm in a group text with him and a few other former Dodgers, and he was trying to I could say this now. He was trying to guilt Cody Bellinger into giving me the scoop on when he was signing with the Yankees, but doesn't give me the scoop that he's going to camp with the Mets. So you know, that's very much like Austin Barnes.
Speaker 3: Oh that's cool, Dave, top to bottom in your life, did you.
Speaker 6: Ever think would you be fun?
Speaker 3: Did you ever think that you'd be rubbing elbows with so many stars of stage and screen, Dave? You know, look at your life.
Speaker 6: Man, don't I mean? I was with Tim Kats earlier today and I'll be with Brad Paisley, So you know, I guess you're right. I guess yeah, I call sushi, would call him hand the great Greg Bissonette rammer to Ringo Starr in the All Star Band.
Speaker 3: What about David was from what was not was? Aren't you friends of that guy?
Speaker 6: No, I'm hoping one day money Smith can connect me with Jimmy eat World.
Speaker 2: It could have Well, that could happen very easily, Dave. That's what's that's a phone call that we can make together. Although they are big diamondbacks.
Speaker 6: Brandon Flowers, the lead singer of the Killers, who would be my top five? Yeah, what are you going to make those dreams happen for me?
Speaker 3: A teenage dream, a loaded gun?
Speaker 2: Those are negotiable. This is kind of a bummer. We're going to talk to Miggy tomorrow, Dave. And this happened to Kershaw I think a couple of years ago. Uh, Miguel wants to play in the WBC. He can't get insurance. Now he can't. Venezuela is not Team USA or Japan, where they can, you know, scrap together a whole bunch of other dudes if their first choices don't kind of line up. But it looks like both he and l Twove both could not get insurance. That's a bummer for Miguel. I would assume, you know, last time, probably going to be taking the field this year for the Dodgers in his career and also for Team Venezuela. Can't put that thing together.
Speaker 6: Maybe he could do what Kershaw's doing after he retires with the Dodgers, and well, four years from now, it might be tough for him. But look, he passed on his own I guess maybe white things more and you could ask him this tomorrow. There's some history to this. Four years ago he was going to play for Team Venezuela and then he came to the Dodgers and decided to pass on it because he was going to be thrust into an everyday role. I forgot who got unexpectedly injured, and he took it upon himself to pass. I'm playing for Team Venezuela. So that's disappointing and frustrating. I'm sure for him this time around, because it was his own. You know, I would say smart intuitiveness. Knowing that Dodgers are a little bit more important than the World Baseball Classic, he chose to stay with the Dodgers the last time and not play in the World Baseball Classic.
Speaker 3: They said, Yoshi Yamamoto. You mentioned last night on Dodger Talk Dave that Yoshi Yamamoto is not only going to pitch for Teams Japan. But the powers that be for Team Japan said that he's going to be the ace for Team Japan.
Speaker 6: Your thoughts, Yeah, I was not. I had to correct with all due respect because Japan is a country of respect that the Team Japan manager should be reminded that Yamamoto is not the World Baseball Classic ace. He's the Dodgers ace and everybody involved should keep that very much in the forefront of their mind when they decide to pitch Yamamoto in this World Baseball Classic, which is a nice event, but come on, guys, it's not winning the World Series in Toronto Game seven. Care what anybody says. It's a nice tournament to bring baseball in the forefront of topical people's minds during March Madness and the Combine and all that, But I mean everybody should. I mean, let's somebody needs to correct that manager and let him know he's the Dodgers ace in real Major League games.
Speaker 2: And this go Dave, like this goes back to that conversation we had months ago, and you said it with the word respect, which is why I said he's gonna pitch I think is even if he didn't want to even if he felt fatigued. It's just the way that country is wired, and to be playing Chinese TYPEI in Japan. Like, I'm with you. I just hope they don't push him too hard because you know he'll agree to do whatever they ask him to do.
Speaker 1: Yeh.
Speaker 6: From what I understand, the Dodgers and Yama Mota have had great communication, and it feels like they've all agreed that he's got to be honest with himself and his body, you know, about how much he can do.
Speaker 3: It'd be pretty hard if the World Baseball Classic ruined the Dodger season, wouldn't it, Dave, and I'd blame Matt Smith?
Speaker 6: Uh yeah, I might have. I would. I would literally have a meltdown if something happened to one of the key Dodger players in this tournament. It would If an Edwin Diaz like injury occurred to the Dodgers, they would that would that would be really hard for everybody to swallow.
Speaker 3: I hope it doesn't happen.
Speaker 2: I'm with you.
Speaker 3: Uh No, I don't.
Speaker 2: What are you talking about. I don't want it to happen. I'm just saying we could see it coming. You said, it's the country Lebron.
Speaker 6: Not playing well in Cleveland, and now it's condescending when it comes to uh, you know, this World Baseball Classic and the risks involved.
Speaker 2: Lebron playing like crap in Cleveland is something for many to celebrate. That's a different time.
Speaker 6: I did enjoy your first segment today in the first hour, foll right in step with everything you were saying.
Speaker 3: I've never met that guy. He seems like a huge douche.
Speaker 6: I've never met him either, but I agree with you.
Speaker 2: Okay, uh up, I don't know, uh, you know, none of us have ever met Sadano, but we all feel like probably a douche I've never met. I know you have David work with him. Oh there you go. Well, he's someone we talked to all the time. I assume you've met Jason Stark before he posted his uh farm System rankings at the Athletics. Seems like a very nice guy. In the brief chats we've had, he has the Dodgers at number two and the h in the top one hundred and is talking about some dude that they that's like lightning fast and has like just crazy elite speed. I'm pulling it up as I'm stammering here, Chandler. No, that's Kendall George.
Speaker 3: Dave.
Speaker 2: Is Kendall George someone we're going to see in Arizona. What can you tell us about him? Because this is the one player he singled out.
Speaker 6: You'll see him in Arizona. But to be able to get on base and to use your speed, you got to be able to hit, and that's been a challenge for Kendall George so far. On Sportsnet La tonight, you're really syncd up with John Hartungue and Access Sportsnet Dodgers because they asked Tim Cats and I about the Dodgers farm system. And the one prospect that I've heard great things about from not only his representative Scott Boris, but people within the organization is Eduardo Kintaro, who's a very young player who is rising quickly up the Dodgers' ranks and the farm system. He was signed out of Venezuela for less than three hundred thousand dollars. That's how good the Dodgers drafting, scouting developing is. And that's something that gets failed to be mentioned enough, especially the last three years, because of the Dodgers' payroll and everybody putting attention on that the Dodgers are in this position not only because of their payroll and their willingness to get the players they need and retain the players that they've acquired, but also the infrastructure that Andrew Friedman built back in twenty fifteen, which is up and running like the death Star that cannot be stopped, and that's their player development system.
Speaker 3: I don't know if the death Star is what you'd want to compare it.
Speaker 1: To, is it.
Speaker 3: Well, everybody's calling, I'm afraid space station is Dave. Have a great night. Oh what about Dave Roberts wanting to manage the Olympic team? Is that something you're going to talk about tonight with Brad Paisley?
Speaker 6: I don't know, should I? I mean that it's twenty twenty eighth a long ways away.
Speaker 3: All right, forget it, good night, have a great time. Say hi to Prince Harry for us and Megan Markle. Prince Harry, it's gonna be Harry and Mark. I guarantee that's who it is, dude, That's exactly who it is. He's gonna call him your Highness, don't.
Speaker 6: Know, you never know? Yeah, I mean Larry David, I heard lips up this way now Lewis, does he?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Huey Lewis, Kevin Kostner, Oprah, Prince Harry if it's Prince Harry and Markel and you're like.
Speaker 6: Harry was a Hey, Prince Harry was at a World Series game wearing a Dodger hat.
Speaker 2: Yes he was.
Speaker 3: He apologized for it, yes he was. All right, good luck, Dave.
Speaker 2: Have fun out there with your famous Dave and the royal family. Who that guy that was apologize for saying it was d Mitchell's town.
Speaker 3: He should take that back.
Speaker 2: Take the apology back exactly, not the statement.
Speaker 6: I love you guys, love love you guys. I miss you already, have fun with the Prince. Do you ever invited me?
Speaker 2: No chance?
Speaker 6: How about that Brad Paisley's invited me to his house twice. I've been to Petros's once and that's moved three times and.
Speaker 3: Never be of.
Speaker 2: That's true.
Speaker 3: You've been to my house all the houses I've had.
Speaker 6: Which is too Yeah, I saw your iguana. It was great.
Speaker 3: It's a bearded dragon. Yeah, David, it's a bearded dragon. Idiot, there he goes. I love you fun, Dave, have fun, Dave, Prince Harry.
Speaker 2: It's gonna be Prince Harry and it's gonna be awesome.
Speaker 3: Dave will go out like a true cock if it's pretaved with the freaking royal family. Oh, it's gonna be great. He's no longer a working royal.
Speaker 2: What is to me? The blood is royal royal blood coursing through his veins?
Speaker 3: Is it? Matt?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 3: Are you sure?
Speaker 2: Listen? That soccer player was out of town when that boy was conceived.
Speaker 3: Look at the photos. We'll be right back with more Petros and money on AIRPI seventy LA Sports. Come on, this is Petrol Money on demand.
Speaker 2: Thank you to David Vassa. Be sure to check out Dodger Talk tonight at seven pm live from Brad Paisley's mansion, Montecito Mansion. And then Saturday listening to David vass live at Dodger Stadium for Dodger Fest starts at ten am. It's brought to you by Verizon Wireless. All the great interviews, players, coaches, front office people, Dodger Fest coverage second to none. It is Saturday starting at ten am, and again tonight at seven pm. David Vassa with Brad Paisley co hosting Dodger Talk Live in Santa Barbara.
Speaker 3: It's gonna be a real Paisley night, throwing down that incredibly Paisley.
Speaker 2: Vibe, Incredible Paisley fun.
Speaker 3: What's it gonna be like when Dave Vassay is face to face with Prince Harry.
Speaker 2: Oh, it's gonna be unreal.
Speaker 3: How's it gonna be?
Speaker 2: How's it gonna be? One of those like dudes with the high black fur hat's gonna wallop them upside the head. Bobby a rubber club?
Speaker 3: Do you know what the bob the name Bobby comes from.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 3: I figured this out the other day because I was watching a North Ireland police drama in Belfast, and they call the police in Ireland and in England they call them to peelers, like you're a peeler if you're a cop.
Speaker 2: That's like their word for cop.
Speaker 3: Yeah, peeler ass And in London and and and England and stuff, it's Bobby. But Robert Peel, I believe, is the very first guy who innovated the police department in Great Britain and created all that stuff. Okay, so you're a peeler. Bobby's a British cop Robert, so Bobby for Robert and Peeler. But it's all they're all named after.
Speaker 2: They're all connected.
Speaker 3: I got the same guy. Oh Robert Peeler, look at that? How about that? Or Robert peel and then he just add the e er You know how those are?
Speaker 5: You?
Speaker 3: All right, Matt, it is time for some texto.
Speaker 7: So fine front you by your so called Toyota dealers. We make it easy.
Speaker 1: Nice.
Speaker 3: Lebron sucks, and I hope they lose to the Knicks by sixty nine so I can stamp my balls on my bronze sexual loser roommate.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was.
Speaker 3: Really upset to hear Kevin figures be like a full Lebron propagandist.
Speaker 2: Early so is Dave. Dave's pro Lebron.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but not really. He knows what a douche she is. Dave's just trying to buy. I think Dave's like such a He's just trying to bother us, right, Kates.
Speaker 2: I don't think so.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's trying to get up on an your skins, that's all. But figures you're trying to get our goal, trying to get our goat, try to get But figures I wasn't happy about his lebron standing his lebron sexuality coming out of the closet today. Didn't like that at all. What haven it? Show the browny logo to Rodney Pete and he'll say, you mean the bee with the little nine in it?
Speaker 2: You mean a little glove?
Speaker 3: What a ball? That was a long time conversation about, well, well, you know, I mean, I look, it was new to me too, learning learning that the glove with the ball in it for the Milwaukee Brewers actually says m B on their hat. That was that was news to many.
Speaker 2: Of us actually.
Speaker 3: But yes, you're right, the bronny logo is a.
Speaker 2: B inside of with a little.
Speaker 3: Nine in it. It is a B, and the inside of the bee's nine is a little nine.
Speaker 2: Isn't a B like a six, So it's almost like a sixty nine is.
Speaker 3: A lower case B. And yes, Matt, if you wanted it, but it could be a sixty nine. But the sixty nine is not, like you know, sequential with the six and the nine. So it looks like the actual sexual act that people get.
Speaker 7: Nine brought to you by your so called Toyota dealers. We make it easy, though.
Speaker 3: It was a caller, I believe because friend's too stupid. It was a caller that reventioned it to Rogan and Rodney about the M and the Bee and the Milwaukee Brewers. Bronni's signature shoe has a logo B nine, as in his game is benine because.
Speaker 2: He's well done, well done, well done, well done.
Speaker 3: Oh man. I thought Bronni's signature logo is like a silly I have a guy sitting on the bench while holding onto a set of coattails.
Speaker 2: They're terrible.
Speaker 3: Well, what did I do? We didn't do anything.
Speaker 2: We're just reporting the news.
Speaker 3: Man. Josh Brolin lives in Santa Barbara. Do you think's gonna show up? Brolin could show.
Speaker 2: Up, Yeah I could, he could. Finos Dave right upside the head.
Speaker 3: Isn't Sidono cow herds? J mack Cuckhold twin brother? Isn't Sidano cow herds? Jmack Cuckhold twin brother. I don't think they're brothers.
Speaker 2: That I don't know, but yeah, I can see, I mean, I can kind of see the idea there.
Speaker 3: I thought the controversial figure that Dave was referring to was Mel Gibson. Last Sweet Tens, Let's go oh.
Speaker 2: Also controversial and in Santa Barbara.
Speaker 3: Dave's wrong. He swallows anything, especially when it comes to Dodger Blue. Somebody tell Japan it's gotta be Harry Man and his Prince Harry. Oh, it's gonna be incredible. They get into the British Baseball Classic.
Speaker 2: Team and then your Jites suck up to Canada. You loser.
Speaker 3: Oh, that's not quite what happened. That's fitsball. Shut up. There is no way they'd let David Vassey interview Prince Harry. They won't let anybody interview that guy. He's a complete idiot.
Speaker 2: Does he still have handlers or did he get excommunicated completely?
Speaker 3: They fire pr people like every other week.
Speaker 2: Right Wow, Like I said, there's gonna be a Bobby in the shadows and he's gonna come out and whack Dave with that rubber club.
Speaker 3: A Bobby or a peeler Matt, he doesn't have he doesn't have security detail. That was a big lawsuit about that. Right well, very interesting stuff and we can only wait till seven o'clock to learn. But between then and now we have three things. Thursday, we have a flip top story. We got a lot more content in the world of great sports talk until seven, So don't you go anywhere