Speaker 1: Today is a very big day. Today is Shannon's anniversary.
Speaker 2: Working with the show.
Speaker 3: So happy Shannon.
Speaker 4: Thank you.
Speaker 1: And you started on the show on this date August that I had to look at what the date was.
Speaker 3: August the tenth.
Speaker 4: Two thousand and nine, the olden days.
Speaker 1: Wow, isn't that crazy? So what is that seventeen seventeen years? I will you guys want to know what the first topic was that Shannon ever did on this radio show. I remember, No, I don't think I oh, last thing, I don't have it set up. The reason why I don't have it set up is because of there's probably just Shannon and I is the people that were on.
Speaker 3: The show at that time. Oh yeah.
Speaker 1: But I also will say this to you that I remember the topic well because I remember the fact that I was, like, you know, in years of working on the show, there were, you know, so many different people that I've worked on the show. Not a lot of people, though, were as open as Shannon was on day number one to tell us something about Shannon's sex life.
Speaker 3: WHOA right out the gate?
Speaker 1: Well ready for this one. When you think that you share understand this, do you remember what the topic was?
Speaker 4: I do?
Speaker 3: Go ahead, do you want to tell everyone because it's better for coming from you.
Speaker 5: I admitted at the time that I had never had an orgasm before.
Speaker 3: Yes, it's like an orgasm in a cup. Yeah.
Speaker 5: Our boss at the time, Till Levec, was like, I almost drove off the rope that was talked about.
Speaker 3: Blast from the past. Till was here. I forgot about that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, she came with you and I was like, that's the first thing you talk about.
Speaker 1: It was wild because I think it was one of those things where we were like, what is it that you, you know, want to share with the listeners that nobody else would know about. And I think they that that was pretty wild, which honestly was a great topic. You want to know why that was such a great topic because many people don't realize this. A majority of women have never have never had an orgasm or cannot.
Speaker 4: Have while having sex, yeah, having actual sex.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so that was that was pretty pretty wild. It's funny about Till coming in studio.
Speaker 4: I remember that so vividly.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I always think that a topic hits home when you either get a text message from family.
Speaker 3: Or your boss walks into the room.
Speaker 1: When the boss walks into the room and you got an answer to us something that's when you know that it's a that's a big one.
Speaker 3: Did you get any sex from family on that? Oh?
Speaker 4: God?
Speaker 5: Probably because my dad is an avid, avid listener, especially when he was working, like he's been retired for a few years. But he was so proud that I was on this show and had been telling people for weeks because I don't think we really we didn't announce it until like a few days before, but he had a Channel nine to five to five sticker on his card at work. He worked at Oakwood Hospital in Dearborn was open at the time, and he was like, push her on the car and then I'm sure that day he's like chicken the last day.
Speaker 1: Yes, do you remember that? And you remember till the fact? I remember Shanny's granny commenting on it.
Speaker 4: My grandma was, yeah, really, what does she say?
Speaker 1: Well, I remember Shanny's granny going shame, shame, puffey, But I remember her commenting on on that particular topic too.
Speaker 3: So and she also.
Speaker 2: Control your home, your drugs and.
Speaker 3: Dumping your bone one to.
Speaker 6: One, your horse, you could rap, she could wrap everybody else. Shanny is your anniversary. We need an orgasm update.
Speaker 3: Whenever you need me, whenever.
Speaker 2: You want me, know you can call me, be there short. You don't care what your friends say because they don't know me. I can be your best friend and you be my home. I roll up, I roll up, I roll up, shoddy, I roll up, I roll up, I roll up.
Speaker 4: She would always go stupidest spir.
Speaker 3: Where did you come from?
Speaker 4: Lady?
Speaker 3: And oh, won't you take me there? I don't, won't you?
Speaker 2: Baby TENDERNI you got.
Speaker 3: To be start my nature sugar fly.
Speaker 2: With me, don't you know? Now is the perfect times we can make it right. Hit the city lights then too.
Speaker 3: The only song that she actually let me take you to the max.
Speaker 2: I want to love you, y two, young thing, you need some love and TLC under loving.
Speaker 1: Care and.
Speaker 3: Take you by the way.
Speaker 1: You gotta love that job that fletched it with them to Fletch did such a great job with that so well.
Speaker 3: Happy anniversary. Uh, maybe a shot today?
Speaker 1: Maybe we all.
Speaker 5: Celebrated a shot today.
Speaker 3: Oh really, did you partake? Or no, did you do one? She had a little dirty one inspired Yeah,