Speaker 1: I've got another keyword for you to win one thousand dollars. We're overdue for a winner on this one. I'd love to get one thousand dollars in your pocket. You could do up Thanksgiving right, Maybe you could go somewhere for Thanksgiving. You could get Thanksgiving and host all the trimmings, all the decor. A giant crepe paper foldable turkey is your centerpiece. That would be kind of cool. I mean, you can do better than that. This is just off the top of my head. Or you can go to town, or you can save it for Christmas money. Thousand dollars. Keyword is Star, and you just go on KDWB dot com. Are you paying attention, Pay attention, pay attention to me. Yeah, go to KDWB dot com. Little dialogue box pops up. You type in Star Star Boom. You're in for one thousand dollars and also that trip to New York City to see their version of jingle Ball. So take that thousand dollars in New York, blow it doing a bunch of shopping, or go to the restaurants in Times Square.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I said that'd be fine.
Speaker 1: It would be a lot of fun. Star is your keyword go do that. We're gonna come back with the Daily Bailey. What are we looking forward to?
Speaker 3: Well, somebody asks a very great question on the Minnesota Goodbye, and I'm going to use it for the Daily Bailey. If you had to pick between turning on your TV and the only thing that's ever on is soccer for a year, or every time you turn on the radio or open up your music app on your phone and it's Iggy Azalea for a year, and you have to pick which one and rationalize it.
Speaker 2: And that's going to be the Daily ban.
Speaker 1: I get a keyword for you for Sabrina Carpenter every thirty minutes, another keyword for you to win that trip to Los Angeles is a last week and time is going to run out and somebody else is going to go, oh my god, I won that trip. It's going to be awesome. It could be you. I hope it is not somebody else. Let's get that trip for you. Keyword is busy. Use the iHeartRadio app and that talkback feature the red microphone and say the keyword is busy. Say it in a British accent.
Speaker 2: Oo, go ahead, the key wed is busy.
Speaker 1: Or not I mean you say it in a French accent. You can say an key web busy that okay, maybe a German accent okay, so hard German?
Speaker 2: Uh water is busy?
Speaker 1: Okay, closer to get so angry.
Speaker 2: When they try to do a German accent. He busy, he's busy. That found a little more French. French day French would kieva he's busy? Russian Australian like he?
Speaker 1: What is busy? Mate? Thanks? I spent a little time down in Sydney.
Speaker 2: Did you know did you guys want me to try any accents?
Speaker 1: Or did you hear about the gynecologists who studied in Sydney? Do you get it?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 3: Go on?
Speaker 1: Did you hear about the guy to cologists who studied in Sydney? You get that?
Speaker 4: You get that.
Speaker 1: For Sydney. Did you hear about the gynecologists who studied in Florence?
Speaker 4: Florence?
Speaker 2: I think it worked better with Sydney.
Speaker 1: You get it?
Speaker 2: Just then? It was Sydney.
Speaker 5: You gotta stop the soul.
Speaker 2: Together right now?
Speaker 1: All right? Fine, well, let's do the Daily Bailey today.
Speaker 3: The Daily Bailey, I'm borrowing a question that was asked on the Minnesota Goodbye which is our after the show podcast that you can listen to whenever you want to. Someone emailed in to Dave Ryan's show at katiewb dot com and they said, if you had to pick between turning on your TV and the only thing that's ever on TV for a year is soccer, or every time you turn on your radio or open up your music app on your phone, the only thing that you can listen to is Iggy Azalea.
Speaker 1: For idea, Uh can I can I choose leaping into a fiery pit of hell instead? No, soccer is the most boring. Kids are playing soccer. That's great. You're a soccer fan, that's great. If I'm sitting watch soccer, I would probably want to leap into a fiery pit of hell.
Speaker 4: I think soccer is the worst sport to watch. I thought it was baseball.
Speaker 1: Baseball at least I can follow it. True, it makes sense once you.
Speaker 3: Think you would learn soccer though by having to watch it every time? It slide like, yeah, so you would prefer to listen to Iggy Azalea every time you put on headphones or something?
Speaker 1: Like I said, I'd probably rather leap into a fiery pit of hell than have to do either of those two.
Speaker 3: Okay, no soccer, so you didn't answer the question, great, Jenny.
Speaker 6: I grew up playing soccer, so I actually do like soccer. It's not my favorite sport to watch, but I think I would choose that because we heard Fancy Over, No, We're and over Again on Katie w B back when it came out.
Speaker 1: First Things First on the Rist, so I.
Speaker 6: Can't imagine having to listen to that for like a whole year, plus other songs that probably are not very good.
Speaker 4: Does she had any other songs like big songs, A.
Speaker 7: Couple, yeah, Black Widow, I quit a baby.
Speaker 2: I mean, I like Iguzela.
Speaker 3: But I'm also going to choose watching soccer only because if I feel like having it on as like a you know, background noise kind of situation, maybe I'll pick up some things become a soccer fan.
Speaker 2: But if not, it will actually.
Speaker 3: Motivate me to clean my house, go outside, go out and do things or whatever, because I won't have mindless TV to sit and watch.
Speaker 2: So I would choose soccer.
Speaker 1: I agree.
Speaker 3: Would you would you rather watch only soccer for a year or listen to.
Speaker 5: Only I gizalea friend? You have no problem with the Iggy Azalea. She's like one of the top earners on OnlyFans. Yeah, but if that's the only thing you can listen to for a year, that's how you get to listen. But then you get to watch whatever TV you want. Yeah, because I'm more amused by television than I am music, So I'd get tired of Like, I'll be fine listening to Iggy as long as I can watch long orders for you.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Iago fire, Yeah.
Speaker 1: It's my jam.
Speaker 5: Okay, okay that somebody so specifically thought to ask this question.
Speaker 4: I think it was.
Speaker 3: Probably the last question, but he took it from someone else that was like, you know, asking the questions.
Speaker 1: And he made it did I did you?
Speaker 2: I don't remember. I wasn't listening. I really think no, I think you was.
Speaker 6: You literally said I was thinking about this yesterday, and I.
Speaker 2: Came out of nowhere.
Speaker 1: So here's why. Because I got in the treadmill yesterday and I turned on my smart TV and it goes to the home screen and has got all the options of what's on, and so one of the options was soccer. And I respect soccer in the same way I respect that I don't know hockey. I just don't follow it. I don't get it, but I'm not going to yuck. You're youm But then I thought, what would be worse? Nothing on soccer but soccer on TV for a year, or nothing but Iggy Azelia on the radio or on Spotify.
Speaker 3: Some people text in saying gotta go Iggy, she's a bop, or someone says I'd choose Iggy probably, and then someone else's Soccer is the best sport to watch, way faster and more interesting than dumb football, and the guys are way hotter.
Speaker 1: Yeah they probably are, Yeah, David Beckham, think about.
Speaker 6: If that's your only option is to watch soccer, you're probably not going to be inclined to watch much TV and how many other things because you get done.
Speaker 3: That's what I'm saying, that you just scroll on your phone is more tolerable for a year than just soccer.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 6: I'm not a TV person, so I could care less. I'd rather have the option to listen to whatever I wanted. I can't imagine working out as much as I do and only having to listen to And I.
Speaker 2: Listen to a lot of audio books, and if I couldn't listen to.
Speaker 4: Any just iggy, but still it keep on And then when you want to slow down.
Speaker 2: But not breathing.
Speaker 4: I'm on the treadmills. She's working out.
Speaker 6: When you consistently work out, you don't want to listen to the same music. It gets old after a while. Soon enough, if you're a runner, you know how long that song is, and you're like, oh.
Speaker 1: Cade you guys hear about the guy to coologists who studied in Sydney, tell me about that.
Speaker 4: I his hobbies.
Speaker 2: Hot topics and breaking news every hour on Dave start on Katie w B.
Speaker 1: I hope you had a good Halloween. We looked up a little bit of what celebrities went Halloween dressed as and here's what I got. Heidi Klum went as Medusa or Halloween. Yeah, like crazy over the top.
Speaker 4: Wow, Yeah.
Speaker 1: Lady Gaga was the Garden of Eden uk ed shearon pretty basic Penny wise from it.
Speaker 4: It looked good though.
Speaker 1: I saw pictures and uh Serena Carpenter was wonder Woman as Janelle Monet was the cat in the Hat Paris Hilton. She was Michelle Pfeiffer's catwoman. Taylor Lautner he and his wife were Dale and Brennan from Step Brothers. Okay, I love that one. Lizzo was a melty mazzarella stick from Chili's Okay, okay. Travis Barker and Courtney Kardashian and they were Jack and Sally from The Nightmare Before Christmas. I was Jenny and I was never so glad to get out of a costume. And I still had the makeup out over the weekend.
Speaker 2: So realize how much work it was to hold up those knockers, did you?
Speaker 1: I know, I got back problems down. So there's your celebrity in my life celebrity Halloween costumes.
Speaker 6: Benson Boone had to cancel a concert in London because apparently he's having some kind of condition of his throat and he has American Heart Tour is scheduled to wrap the UKLG this week in London. However, those shows may not happen unless Benson makes a quick recovery. So that's unfortunate because I'm sure everyone's waiting to see him do backflips off of the piano and it's typed to be.
Speaker 1: Reason for what did he cancel for?
Speaker 2: Condition to my throat?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: Okay, well that makes sense. Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: The box office in the unit US had its worst Halloween weekend in thirty one years, which is a lot long time regretting. You came out this weekend and it didn't do very well eight point one million dollars and Black Phone two, which has been out for a while now, also is like topping the weekend, but it probably shouldn't be since it wasn't a new release. I will say, I mean, I didn't go to the movies this weekend, but I went to a handful of places this weekend and there was no one out. It was like a ghost town everywhere I went. So I'm where was everybody this weekend? That's a good question, I do.
Speaker 2: It's a great question. Who knows.
Speaker 5: People are speculating whether my future WiFi tat McCray has been lip syncing. She was doing a show, I guess a couple of days ago, and in the middle of her singing, puts the mic up to her face. But the mic is very like you can see it's upside down, and then she tries to flip it and think nobody notices, but somebody caught her camera.
Speaker 1: No end of the mic.
Speaker 4: Literally, it's like literally just the mic is upside down you can very much see.
Speaker 2: Her be like, but you can hear her clear as day.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 5: But I feel like when I went to tat mccray's concert where she was here in August, she was singing like it and sound like the Tait on the tracks.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I wonder if sometimes, you know, you go back to Benson Boone if they don't want to cancel a show because of like a vocal problem. So I wonder if sometimes they go, you know what, we'd rather have the show with like partially assisted vocals, yeah, than to cancel this show where everybody bought tickets and came into town for.
Speaker 3: I always assumed that that's what Taylor Swift did for Eras because she was doing so much where I think all you really have to do is have one show and then record it live, and then just lip sync to the live recording of your own show, so it's technically still your voice. You're just not technically lip syncing to the song itself. You're lip syncing to a live version of the song.
Speaker 6: You know you think that because I mean she did perform for like three hours and fifteen minutes seen for every night, but they also like had the most professional people hired to help her out, like I mean, she was taking cold baths after she got done with their show. It's like she was recovering like she's an NFL player basically, and then you have to think that she's got the best doctors.
Speaker 3: Way.
Speaker 1: Speaking of Taylor Swift, I just got so much joy out of seeing Kansas City lose yesterday. I just really did. And I don't dislike the Chiefs at all. I like Travis and I like who's the quarterback, Patrick Mahomes. I like them. I'm just tired of seeing them win. It was like the Bills, come on, Bills. Love to see the Bills win, and love to see the Broncos win. Love to see the Vikings win. Packers lost over the weekend.
Speaker 2: That's all right, they're so doing all right, doing better than the Vikings are.
Speaker 1: I don't know what the record is, but you're probably right. Yeah so, but I just got a lot of joy out of seeing the Chiefs lose yesterday. Is that it for the dirt? I got one more story. Yeah, the highest paid dead celebrity of the year so far.
Speaker 4: Who do you think it is? Dead?
Speaker 1: My paid dead celebrities?
Speaker 2: Thing to do with Prince because of the Broadway show. I don't know.
Speaker 1: Princes number eleven. By the way, the broad Ray show did not get good reviews.
Speaker 3: They're changing it though, so previews and they've changed it like every night.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, I'm seeing Wednesday.
Speaker 1: Prince was number eleven. Elvis was number seven. The number one highest paid dead celebrity from streams and sales and licensing deals. Michael Jackson makes sense, believe it or not. Doctor Seuss is number two, wow, because he's still selling tons of books. And the Cat and the Hat and the Grench that stole Christmas and all that, just a couple of things.
Speaker 5: I heard that Prince Stoll Christmas goes back in theaters next month because the twenty fifth anniversary.
Speaker 4: The guy that directed Wicked, John m chwo.
Speaker 5: He's also directing a new Cat in the Hat movie which comes out I don't know when, but Ariana Grande is in it, and they're just I think they're releasing a new Doctor Seuss book at the top of next year.
Speaker 2: Oh it's the Fifty States one.
Speaker 4: Yes, seriously, very very top of mind. I guess Doctor SEUs.
Speaker 2: I wonder if it's from the vault, you know, probably like one.
Speaker 1: That they'd never released before. Yeah, that's cool, all right. That is it for the Dirt, brought to you by six one to two Injured Heimer and Lammer's Injury Law. Hey, go online and check out our weekend in five photos and see what we were up to this weekend. They're on Instagram. Dave Ryan a show, and then you get a chance to check out the Minnesota Goodbye. It's the after the show podcast where we get to talk about all kinds of things that we don't normally get to talk about on the actual radio show. So go just look for Go on the iHeartRadio app and look for Minnesota Goodbye. Have a great day, enjoy this beautiful sunny fall, gorgeous, chilly, nippy weather. It's not rainy or windy or gross, so go enjoy it. We'll see you back here tomorrow on KDW.