Speaker 1: Mojoe in the morning.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I got to speaking of a drop off lines. I want to talk about this. So I was on my way home yesterday and I drove by a school by my house that was doing pick up. And you know how pickup is usually at every school where there's a bajillion cars. I said this yesterday and somebody said to me. They were like, what are you talking about? People take bus? I feel like no kids take buses anymore, because anytime you go to any school at the end of the day or even the beginning to day, it's all parents dropping their kids. A lot of districts got rid of the buses because they just didn't have drivers or there were a lot of issues. Well, I wish they'd bring them back, because it just causes for a guy that doesn't have kids in that school to be pissed off at what's going on. Well, they had all these cars lined up and I'm waiting to, you know, kind of get through the traffic light, and I noticed one of the cars in the school parking lot was surrounded by two police officers with the lights flashing, and they were standing out and they were talking to It looked like a guy and a girl that were sitting there in the pickup lane or line waiting for the kids to kind of all come out, and it all it got me thinking to myself, was, oh my god, if this is a parent picking their kid up, their kid's going to get the first you know, eyes of their parents getting arrested.
Speaker 1: I don't like that that's the wrong place to do it.
Speaker 3: But I guess if you're looking for someone, you know where they're going to be at and when they're going to be there.
Speaker 1: Or was there an altercation in the pickup line? Because there is some rage.
Speaker 2: In these can we open up the phone lines and just ask this question, just random? Maybe two questions here. Number one question could be the police in the pickup line. Maybe did you get busted by doing something in the pickup line like yelled at by security or doing something you know crazy by the police or pulled over by in the pickup line? Would be another one too, like you're speeding to get to school and the cop follows you all the way to the pickup line. That's one call. The second one is where is the craziest place that somebody's ever gotten arrested? Because if you're going to get arrested. I don't want to get arrested at my kids' school dropping off or picking up.
Speaker 1: That's top five worst locations. Handcuffed right there in front of all those people.
Speaker 3: I remember working at Quickening and at the time I was working like on a closing team, and they used to have these long floors, so that was just open floor playing kind of like our office here where you can look out and you can see one hundred yards to the other side of the hall, and if you're minding your business, doing your work, you don't notice anything.
Speaker 1: But it's one of those things.
Speaker 3: Once one head turns and then tit heads turn you like, okay, well what's going on in that direction? So their heads are turning and you look up and it's two officers standing behind one of the guys that's on the floor working. Oh boy, So everybody watching at this point call log blowing up and went from five people on holes about fifty people on home nobody paying attention to what they do. It all of a sudden, he gets up. You see him take off his head, sit, throw it down on the ground. One officer is holding him by his arm. They won't like handcuff him, but holding him by his arm, make him walk all the way down to the other side. Damn, they're parading him and escort him out, and then everybody get to you don't really know old child support or something like oh wow, I'm like, man, yall can bring him downstairs or call him to the lobby.
Speaker 1: Crazy?
Speaker 2: Hold on, buzz what's up? Buzz Hey? What's going on?
Speaker 4: Well, y'all as the craziest places being arrested. I got arrested in my kid's school parking lot, in front of him and the entire school.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what did you do?
Speaker 5: Buzz?
Speaker 4: Well, honestly, I was trying to get my daughter's cell phone back from a child who stole the phone, and I was chasing him in my truck and what the school ball? Was me trying to run him over?
Speaker 3: Oh wow?
Speaker 1: Were you trying to aim? Were you trying to run over over?
Speaker 4: Well? After about a six one dollar phone bill, I kind of wanted to get a hold of him.
Speaker 2: Wait, the kids stole her phone and was using it to run up a bill of six hundred bucks.
Speaker 1: Know what was he called the bill?
Speaker 4: We got to build back a stick hundred and dollars, and I was that was I got a hold of him.
Speaker 1: Did you get the phone back? Did you did you get charged?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Well I went down there and they talked to me, and they finally found the kid and pulled the school tapes, and yeah, they've seen the truth of what was going on. I would the guy called up with the cops. He just happened to be stating to print on my truck at that guy, I'm sorry, he.
Speaker 2: Just happened to be. By the way, you are the perfect dad of a daughter. I just want you to know that guy named Buzz, I would like you to meet my dad.
Speaker 1: His name is Buzz. All right, Buzz, We'll talk to you later. Pal. He's got a gun.
Speaker 4: Rack.
Speaker 1: Cara, what's going on.
Speaker 6: Good morning, How we're doing.
Speaker 1: We're good. We're talking about pulled over in the pickup line.
Speaker 6: Okay, So I'm a mom that got pulled over in the pickup line. So they I was sitting in line and sometimes there's sleep officers there, and so one of them turned on their lights behind me, and I'm like, oh, geez, I'm thinking trying to get around me because I'm stuck. You know, I'm stop, so I keep going. I'm trying to get to the sidewalk let the kids off, and I get to the sidewalk and he comes up to my window and completely scares me. I'm like, huh. So I rolled down the window and I was like hey, and he's like, ma'am, can you please pull over and do a perking stocks. I'm like me because I have no idea why I'm beginning.
Speaker 1: I am a nice mom. Why would you want me?
Speaker 6: I know, literally me okay, Like I'm thinking, what did I do? So I let the kids off, and there I have. There were two high schoolers and one middle schooler, so they're horrified.
Speaker 1: And every kid in their school is looking at you right now.
Speaker 6: Oh, they're all looking at it.
Speaker 7: I know.
Speaker 6: I'm so embarrassed. I roll into the spot and I'm like, you're literally coolling me over and he's like, yeah, you rolled the stop sign.
Speaker 7: I'm like, I rolled the stop sign.
Speaker 6: So I'm trying to rack my brain and I'm like, I really don't remember rolling the stop sign. So and I was going through a TEAMO at the time. I have no hair. I'm like a hot mess.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh.
Speaker 6: So anyway, I just told him I was like, I don't remember rolling the stop time but if I did, I'm so sorry, you know. So he gave me a ticket, and so my kids were horrified.
Speaker 2: And when I picked them up, they were, you're battling cancer, You're dealing with chemo, and for rolling a stop sign that everybody.
Speaker 6: And no, for real, now I do like such a hard stop. I'm like, I will never get another ticket.
Speaker 4: What time?
Speaker 6: I wait a couple of seconds, call out the town.
Speaker 1: Hill Auburn Hills cops.
Speaker 2: Sock, that's crazy pulling over a mim and the school.
Speaker 6: I think they were trying to They were trying to make sure people did not roll the stop time.
Speaker 2: That's what I don't Yeah, but when when I pull you over and I see that you're you know, I'm dealing with cancer and all that stuff and you're with your kids, that's crazy.
Speaker 1: Hold on, Oh my god.
Speaker 2: A grandparent was arrested in the pick up line, Tammy, This wasn't your grandparent.
Speaker 1: Wasn't no, No, it was another.
Speaker 4: It was a student's grandparent.
Speaker 8: He followed her, it was they followed her into the school drop off line and a rest her or for d U I.
Speaker 1: Grandmamy. So, but what was grandma doing?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Wow, she probably didn't even expect to go pick up her grand chew. Grandma was.
Speaker 7: Morning.
Speaker 2: Oh no, no, yeah, okay, that's horrible. Well then Derek quits up as Mojo in the morning.
Speaker 6: Good morning, guys, how's it going morning.
Speaker 1: What's happening?
Speaker 5: I was gonna say, like, some people probably get rowdy in that line because they literally wait for their kids like two hours before they're out of school.
Speaker 1: Yeah it is.
Speaker 5: I'll drive by the schools and literally see lines. I'm like, oh my god, they're out. It's like two more hours and literally has sent a problem. They actually had to have our us kids actually zig zag moore into the school because they're coming out into the road. So the cops are actually upset about it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it is wild to see how early parents will wait for their kids.
Speaker 1: Hey, what's up, Chelsea.
Speaker 8: Hey, my nephew got arrested at our mamma's funeral.
Speaker 9: Because he had a warrant, and.
Speaker 8: A police officer actually showed up to pay his respects to my mamma, and he called it in because my nephe had been on the run, so.
Speaker 9: Yep, he called it in.
Speaker 8: He went to the bathroom, called it in, and the police showed up and rested them at the funeral ma'ama.
Speaker 1: Her celebration of life, and that these are crazy. Could you imagine? Ali? What's up? Ali? How you doing?
Speaker 9: I am good? How about all of you?
Speaker 1: All fantastic?
Speaker 2: I mean, listen, I saw cops with their flashers on in front of a school yesterday. I didn't realize this is common. What's going on?
Speaker 9: Yes I'm about five years ago. During school pickup about a block from my children's school, there was a drug bus and these four children had to come out of the school and see their mother being arrested. They had the local drug task force there, and it's a small town, so these four kids had.
Speaker 4: To live with it for a while.
Speaker 2: They should not do it in school, though, They should wait till they get home, you know, follow them out of there or something.
Speaker 1: You know, all those kids in this one.
Speaker 9: Little, small, one stoplight town, everybody saw, Wow.
Speaker 1: That's crazy.
Speaker 2: Hold on, Uh, Matt, his kid's grandpa got into a fight in the school pickup line and the cops were called.
Speaker 1: What happened, Matt?
Speaker 7: Okay, So my ex father in law's he's a nice guy, but he might be missing a little bit of coots From time to time. So he kind of no bs and they'll say whatever in front of people. And so he's, uh, he's had two knee replacements and he's probably eighty two years old at the time.
Speaker 1: Okay, I got a picture on my head.
Speaker 7: Go ahead, yep, Yeah, he's picking our kids up prolementary school. And so the uh, the the you know, people are just swinging to pick up their kids real quick with us dunk into the handicap. And I've done it lots of times myself, just swinging there for ten seconds on my kids boarding my vehicle and then I move on. But at this day, he was like sitting there waiting for her kids, and he said something to her when he's like hobbling by her, and she jumped out. And she was a pretty feisty woman herself, and she jumped out and got in his face, and he probably said rude things back, and uh and uh somehow, like I said, she she hit him and then and I think he might have like slapped her back and got knocked off his face and his nose was caught. And I've learned all this with the assistant principal calling me that night asking me how my kids are handling the traumatic experience.
Speaker 1: They happened a school day.
Speaker 7: I'm like, what are you talking about? I mean, and he's like, oh yeah, their their grandpa got in a fight with a super woman and kidding me, what kind of trashy scene is this? It was my kids are pretty mortified and they were like, think about this, and it.
Speaker 1: Was it was, I'm not going to lie to you.
Speaker 2: I would go to more school parking lots and hang out waiting for events like this to happen.
Speaker 1: But I'd be the one arrested for hanging out in school parking lots. It would not look good.