Speaker 1: All right, before we hear these evil laughs, we are going to give you a keyword for Sabrina Carpenter. The keyword this time is busy. What are you gonna do with that? You're going to open up the talkback feature on the iHeartRadio app at a little red micro microphone. You're gonna stay busy into the microphone and then you're in the running for a trip to La to see Sabrina Carpenter in concerts. All right, let's get back into the evil laugh off. It's not really an evil laugh off. We just want to hear your evil laughs. All right, who do we got up? First, let's go to Aaron. Good morning, Aaron. How is your Monday treating you so far?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 3: It's so great today.
Speaker 1: Okay, Aaron, are you prepared to embarrass yourself on the radio at eight in the morning?
Speaker 2: Prepared?
Speaker 4: Okay?
Speaker 1: Give me your best evil laugh?
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 1: She would have only done a couple hajas.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I would have said nope, but there were lots of ha has lot. So Aaron, you're going to boo bash regulations. Hang on, we'll get you in all right. Up next is Kim Kim. Good morning, how are you today. I'm great. How are you doing well? All right? Kim? Give it to us. Give us your evil laugh a lot of there's all right, loved it, Kim? I like it.
Speaker 4: I like it, Kim.
Speaker 1: I want you to work on that when you're at Boo Bash and give us a better one. But you are coming. Congratulations. Up next is Betty. Hi, Betty, Betty, how was your weekend?
Speaker 4: Okay?
Speaker 1: Did you do anything crazy? Did you get kicked out of a bar?
Speaker 5: I did not?
Speaker 1: I wish opportunity. Alright, Betty, give us your best evil laugh.
Speaker 5: Oh my gosh.
Speaker 1: Okay, it's a deep one. I like that. I like that, Betty. Hang on, you are going to Boo Bash. We'll see you next Thursday.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 1: I'm going to challenge the next person to not do a more than like a witch laugh, some kind of I don't know, something a little bit crazy. Jessica, are you up for the challenge? Can you give us something different than a wah girl?
Speaker 5: Yes?
Speaker 1: It is I do you were going to come in for us, Jessica? Give us your evil laugh?
Speaker 5: Okay already, yeah, okay.
Speaker 1: Jessica, you're terrifying. I got goose bumps that.
Speaker 5: Witch.
Speaker 1: All right, Jessica, hang on, you're going to Boo Bash? Are you going to be a witch for Boo Bash or what?
Speaker 5: Yes, I'm coming as Alphaba, you know the one.
Speaker 2: I love it.
Speaker 1: We'll see it. We'll see you there, Alphaba. Hang on, all right, we have Alyssa on the phone. Alyssa is your Monday treating you? Okay? Are you kind of like miserable because it's Monday? You know what?
Speaker 6: It's going good so far?
Speaker 1: Okay, let's try to make it better. But first you got to give us your evil laugh and then maybe you're going to Boo Bash. What do you got for us? Okay, I'm gonna have to have you do it one more time because I thank your phone cut out for the first like three seconds. So can you do it one more time? Yes? Okay, that was This is a little crazy. I think we want that at Boo Bash. So listen, you bring the crazy and you're gonna have a good time at Boom Bash. Hang on, we're gonna get your tickets. And last up, we have Sebastian. Sebastian, do you think that you are ready for this for this challenge today?
Speaker 5: I think so?
Speaker 4: Let's do it all right?
Speaker 1: I want to hear the loudest, most craziest evil laugh you can give us all right? You ready?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 1: All right? That evil laugh in a trench coat. It absolutely does. Sebastian, congratulations going to Boo Bash. Do you know what you're going to? What are you going to be for Boubash? Do you know yet? Do you got to think about it?
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I got so, I got a couple options, but me and my girlfriend got some ideas. Okay, well I won't make you spoil them. We'll just have to wait and see. Once you are at Boobash next Thursday, you're welcome hang on. So yeah, we'll give away more tickets throughout the show. Of course, Boo Bash happens at the Hop House at Mystic Lake coming up next Thursday. I just hosted a Vikings party there yesterday and that place is dope. They have great food, tons of drinks. The entire place is just beautiful because it's a very new spot there at Pas Sick. So we're gonna have a fantastic time. Doors open at six pm next Thursday. One thousand dollars cash contest for costumes. Best costumes is the parking like Jenny the parking is pretty simple. You can park in a ramp that you just walk over a walkway. There's like a skyway you can take from the round unless you get one of the lower level ones, then you walk a little bit on the normal ground. So it's very nice. This is a twenty one plus show show events. So even though you are allowed to gamble at the age of eighteen in Minnesota, that's not how it is Wisconsin. You do have to be twenty one plus for this one. But come with your best costumes one thousand dollars. Every single hour we're doing be like, can you remind me it's best?
Speaker 2: It's about best duo and or group, it is sexiest costume, and then it is like best overall.
Speaker 1: Are most creative. I couldn't remember if we did sexy or scary, So that's right. So just know that there's a lot of cash money on the line. YEA, Come in your best costume and you could win one thousand dollars. All right, Coming up next, we're going to get into a little monsters the pot. Stay hear the Dave Ryan Show on Katie w B to Day Ryan in the morning show. Hello, Yes, this is Jenny with the big booty, and over across from me is the beautiful Bailey just ad a mega walk on with what.
Speaker 4: With what I was going to say that fill in the blank.
Speaker 1: With the with the what with the slightly smaller booty?
Speaker 6: Yeah, and then my right is with the thickest booty of all.
Speaker 1: No, no, everyone.
Speaker 6: Show with the most beautiful girlfriend on this show who just won herself an Emmy.
Speaker 4: A girlfriend show.
Speaker 1: Isn't like you mean like you have a girlfriend now that she's on the show, that kind of sounds like your dating failure.
Speaker 2: Eye, because my girlfriend's on the show and she's the best and it's Jenny.
Speaker 6: Yeah, okay, me and my girlfriend. Listen, Yeah, won an Emmy this weekend for a Carolevin. So shout out to Carolevin and my beautiful girlfriend.
Speaker 4: Good job.
Speaker 1: And so Alyssa does what at Caron.
Speaker 6: He's a broadcast director, So she's the one behind the camera's yelling ready, take one, cut, fade to black, all that jazz. And so every day, whether you watch a Carolevin Sunrise or the I don't know what the nighttime show is, but she's the one that helps make that happen. When the breaking news story happened a couple of months ago. She was directing it by herself for two hours straight. Uh, it got submitted and wan and Emmy, And it's just it means a lot because if you know anything about about Alyssa and I, first of all, we love our jobs too. She moved here out of nowhere, took this job, and she was very nervous because she had never been away from home. And so the fact that the hard work is paying off and she got an Emmy at Cara eleven, which is i'll be honest, top tier.
Speaker 4: It's the best of the best.
Speaker 1: So what did she win the Emmy four?
Speaker 4: Uh for the Outstanding Breaking News Spot I think is what it was called.
Speaker 1: And it was because she was help She was helping produce the story about.
Speaker 4: She directed the entire thing by herself. Correct.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, cool, Well, congratulations to Alissa. You guys looked all dialed up and gorgeous at the ceremonies. There were so many cool people there. Yeah, thank you, cool people. You want to give a shout out to the cool people.
Speaker 4: I mean everybody there was.
Speaker 6: It was the Midwest, it was the Upper Midwest Emmy, So it was all the care leven team Morgan Wolf, Forelicia Lewis, Jason Hackett, and like the behind the scenes and in front.
Speaker 4: Of the scenes.
Speaker 6: Mister Clake, it was actually a mister Clake was the Emmy at the same time.
Speaker 4: It was Saturday.
Speaker 6: Okay, but it was it was and then people from Fox nine and ABC five. But then it was also people from Iowa stations, nam any Nebraska stations the like that.
Speaker 4: So was everybody.
Speaker 1: Oh oh, I love it. Well, that's fun. I congratulations to her. I don't know if I commented on her post or not, but if I haven't, I'm going to go comment on it and say, hello, you're beautiful, yairl Oh, you're beautiful. Just a quick reminder that Dave and I are helping out with coats for kids. We do this every single year, and they are extending the coat drive for it just because people are not really getting those winter coats out right now because it's hot out so plenty of time to get your coats to any Pilgrim dry cleaners in the Twin Cities area. There's so many different locations. So if you've got like user like new or gently used coats, we would love you to go donate those to a Pilgrim dry cleaners and then those get handed out to people who need coats in this cold, cold state of Minnesota that we live in. And Dave's going to be hanging out at the Pilgrim in Whyzetta on Thursday and then I will be there on Friday. We both will be there from eleven thirty am to one thirty pm. So if you guys want to come see us and bring your coats, we'll be at Whyzetta Oagrim Cleaners Thursday with Dave and uh Friday with me. All right, let's get into some bonsters the pot. What do you got for us to day?
Speaker 7: On?
Speaker 6: Every day I come on this radio and I try to serve the pot just a little bit to get your IERGD on the morning. And I think people that type in Calibri are boring the font font. It's yes, though, but it's basic. It's the go to default. So it makes me feel like you have no character, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: What do you prefer that they type in time?
Speaker 6: The Roman is also basic, but at least you're going through the effort of changing the font, and times of Roman just looks standard. It's not basic. Give me some arial give me some. I'm not gonna say, yeah, I'm not gonna.
Speaker 1: Go through fontssons of all time. Really, you are upsetting graphic designers everywhere being hilarious. Okay, I don't actually like comic sand.
Speaker 6: But people that go to Calibri, you're just the basic go to. You're the guy that's just like, yeah, I guess I'll just You're the guy that doesn't change your character's outfit whenever you get like a Nintendo switch or something.
Speaker 4: You're just cool with the default.
Speaker 1: See. But I feel like it's easy to read Libri is.
Speaker 2: I don't mind Delbri and I think everything because I coach high school speech to debate and everything that we have is in Calibri. Because it's easy to read for every person's it makes me.
Speaker 6: Feel like you're in a rush. You're like, oh, let me type this thing up real quick. I don't want to give it any pizzazz any character.
Speaker 2: I always use Times New Roman when I was in school because I don't know, I liked it better.
Speaker 1: But now, yeah, it's either.
Speaker 4: Oh, hell Vetica, that's a good one. Come on, now, you type of hell Vetica. You got to get away from me. I'm gonnat turned on Hello.
Speaker 1: I didn't realize people were so excited about fonts. I just know that I don't like comic sans it's the only one. It looks like a child growed it.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it looks like something that belongs in a classroom, like when you're labeling things around the classroom, like stapler, cancel, sharpener.
Speaker 2: I prefer it to papyrus, which is supposed to look like Egyptian writing, and it's I So I used to be really into your fun. Fact, used to be really into fonts. When I was in high school. I had like photoshop, and I got really good at using photoshop. It didn't have a lot of friends, so I stayed home a lot and just got really good at using Photoshop. So I would download all these fonts that were like free and make like advertisements. I was like the advertising chair in college for my residence hall Association, et cetera, et cetera. And so now anytime I go and I see like a sign for you know, a business, like outside of like hanging outside of their building, and they're using a font that is like public domain font, I'm like, you, guys, public domain font? Do you know how easy it is to download a font off the internet.
Speaker 4: That's better. That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Papyrus or Tahoma free or what Tahoma Tahoma coma.
Speaker 6: But yeah, that's all I'm starting to pop by saying, if you use Calibri, you're basic.
Speaker 1: Okay, I like that.
Speaker 4: I have to give it some plazazz, you know what I'm saying. Aerial Black for crying out loud.
Speaker 1: And if you're a graphic designer in Texas and let us know your thoughts, because I just know that some graphic designers and people who do anything that involves.
Speaker 4: Fonts, web girl Tina.
Speaker 1: The wrong opinion. Yes, Tina has a very strong opinion about the.
Speaker 4: Font dot com from clutch Baby.
Speaker 1: I know I've never heard of that.
Speaker 6: It's a website. It's literally da font dot com. You can download. There's millions of fonts on that website. I love, I love a thought.
Speaker 1: All right, thank you vont for stirring the pot today. It's katiewb. There's a lot of texts coming in from people who are also very passionate about fonts.
Speaker 6: Yeah, if you missed it a minute ago, I stirred the pot and said, if you use Kalibri, to type your basic it's just the go to default font. It's ugly, the font is and it's just like you didn't really care to customize it show some character.
Speaker 2: But someone did say I work in finance, and anyone who uses anything other than the default screams I need attention.
Speaker 6: But it don't got to be like a Jokerman. That's a crazy font that's so unnecessary. It don't got to be that. But throw on Aeriel or something.
Speaker 1: Throw change the font when you send an email.
Speaker 4: Yeah I do. Mine's is aieal Oh.
Speaker 1: Nice, I like this one that says graphic designer here. I almost turn my radio off when I heard comic Sands Bailey, Caroline, Well, thanks for all the tags. Coming up next, we're going to get into a little you can't make this stuff up? You guys. Remember the story about how someone sued McDonald's because they spilled their coffee? Oh yeah them? Okay, Well we got a little bit of a similar story, but this time it involves shoes. So I'll tell you about an excess all right, before we get into you can't make this stuff up? Another keyword For Sabrina Carpenter, the keyword is tears. You're going to say that on the talkback feature on the iHeartRadio app. So there's a little red microphone button when you open up iHeartRadio, you press that and you'll have thirty seconds to say tears. What does that keyword do for you? While that enters you into a contest to want for two to see Sabrina Carpenter in Los Angeles. So get on iHeart Radio. It's free, downloaded, and make sure you have a set as your preset KATIEWB, so then you can just like go right onto your phone, hit iHeart and you're ready to go butter bread there. Yeah, all right, tears once again, Tears is the keyword. Okay. So there is a shoe company that's a little bit under fire right now because of how squeaky the shoes are. Oh so apparently this company is a Swiss shoe company called On and they have a line of footwear called Clouds, and they have hollow pods on the sole that are supposed to make you feel like you're walking on clouds, but they're loud clouds. People complain about how they make a squeaky some one. You walk on them and it never goes away and it isn't a new issue because people have been like complaining online of course for over a year about it, and now there's a class action lawsuit because people think it's a defect for expensive shoes like Clouds, so they've got a bunch of different styles and the shoes typically cost at least one hundred and forty bucks to like one hundred and eighty. So that would be annoying spending that kind of money on shoes, and then you're every time you walk there's like a week Yep, there's a.
Speaker 2: Those those shoes have like really popped off within the last like two years because those shoes are everywhere. I know, if you saw the logo for it, you would know exactly what shoe they are.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, okay on shoe.
Speaker 4: Yes.
Speaker 2: I would be so annoyed if it's squeaked though, because that's my car's been doing a weird little squeaky thing by the cup holder and I'm like, what is it? What's this thing? Who's squeaking? So imagine that following you around.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that would be super annoying.
Speaker 4: Well on.
Speaker 1: The company has commented on the lawsuit, and they deny warranty claims related to the issue because either it's under the normal wearing tear or because they don't believe it's really necessarily a defect. I wouldn't. I don't know, is that a defect. It's kind of like they're still functioning, right, just like they're still a shoe. They're just annoying functioning. Yeah, so they aren't the only company that's been faced with complaints about squeaking and shoes. I guess that Brooks Sports has also had similar issues before. So there you go. You're silly, stupid. You can't make this stuff. This stuff up. Story of the day. I need to get new.
Speaker 2: Shoes because I just walked twenty one miles of my hope. But then I've had them for like a year and I walk a lot in general, and I think they're done. I think they're they're out. So I think I got to get brand new shoes. And this time I won't get peach shoes, which was a stupid choice because now they are brown. So yeah, never get a light colored shoe period.
Speaker 6: You can get light colored shoes, just don't wear them at like out like that, you know, But.
Speaker 1: What's the point of wearing a shoe You can't get dirty right, But I feel like you're like a You don't say you're a sneaker head because you're not crazy like those people, but you are like a sneaker person.
Speaker 4: I do love sneakers.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I'm not the person that just buys random ones just to say I have them. Are like the limited editions, But I feel like every sneaker has a purpose. I have shoes that I'm not wearing to certain places. Yeah, oh well, if they're tennis shoes, I'm wearing them on a walk. I just shouldn't have gotten peach. Yeah, yeah, that's what and that's what I'm saying. Peach shoes. I'm just not wearing to like to an apple orchard something or like a baseball fore you, because I know there's a chance they'll get dirty.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I leave the valuable lesson. My running shoes are white, plea, so I know what you Yeah, they're real dirty, right, I mean they're grey, Yeah, yeah, they're brown right now? Actually, all right, coming up on Dave's R we're gonna cover the top Halloween costumes for twenty twenty five. Bailey and I were considering being a couple of these, but that's not what we're going to be for Boo Bash anymore. We have a different idea. You will not know until Boo Bash, So we'll cover those as well as ten signs someone might be lying to you that all happens next on Dave start.
Speaker 7: Then.
Speaker 1: We could dance. We can dance on that. Hold on, guys, Oh, I got an important phone call.
Speaker 4: I'm doing this now. Yeah, do it to our mouse smith.
Speaker 1: Can you just hang on a second.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, guess we'll just hang out. Thank you for listening.
Speaker 1: Yeah, thanks for listening for me today. We appreciate you.
Speaker 4: Never more than thirty minutes away from sabritacarbon A keyword.
Speaker 1: Yeah, VIP person working on the phone right now, Oh, vip vipe. Oh Hi, Hi, this is my mother Sunday. What's that mom?
Speaker 3: Yeah, my mother texted me last week and she said that she's going to need to start consulting with her agent for fees because she's been on our show so much, providing so much entertainment.
Speaker 1: So I said our right, mom, Well good luck with that, because none of us get paid here.
Speaker 4: Yeah, whenever you get people, let us know so we can get people.
Speaker 1: All right, mom, We want a real quick update because yeah, date number three on Saturday nights, and I know you plan this date this time around. I did get all the details already off air from her. But what happened mother? With date number three? With this new gentleman, You've been seeing.
Speaker 5: Great dinner in a town thirty minutes north. I got tickets for it was called nature of Light at an art museum or outdoor lighting, laser lights. It was beautiful. You're standing there waiting to get in line. The weather's gorgeous. Come out of the indoor tour. Come out. It's raining, So you get the umbrellas and you walk through the rain and the rain is shining through the beams and.
Speaker 1: It was beautiful.
Speaker 5: It was just beautiful. All wet, get done, still got wet, right, Yeah, So welcome back to the car. He goes, what's okay, I've got two shirts on. I'll give you one of my shirts. Oh, puts it over my head dry on the way to the car. It was awesome.
Speaker 1: Wow, he gave you your the top layer shirt.
Speaker 5: The top layers Okay, okay, I'm sure he had another and he was he had another one waiting in.
Speaker 1: The car for him.
Speaker 5: I'm like, wow, you're really prepared tonight.
Speaker 1: So you planned the date, but he still picked you up and drove.
Speaker 5: He did, ye, he goes, No, No, I got my jeep. It's nice weather. I'll come and get you.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 4: Oh you know, I think.
Speaker 2: It's a big step that you had a date in the daylight, like this is a daylight.
Speaker 1: No, it was later.
Speaker 5: It was like it was five o'clock.
Speaker 1: Okay, well there's still some daylight versus trust me, I went real late. Because what happened after that, Mom, Well.
Speaker 5: We went back to the park.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she's like a little teenage kid in my hometown. All the kids they go there to either smoke weed or make out with their partners because I can't do it at mom or Dad's house. So you guys go to the car and then what happened.
Speaker 5: We had a lot of talking.
Speaker 1: Yeah, really, Mom, when you were telling me about this date yesterday, she just casually like drops and she's like, you know, like his chair was reclined, and I was like, why was his chair reclined? Hold on and his vehicle in his Yeah, there it is.
Speaker 5: You know, and there's a lot of room jeep.
Speaker 6: All right, No, don't go that far.
Speaker 2: That happened.
Speaker 1: Happened, Okay, you straight up told me there was reclined seats on both of your ends. And at one point they were talking about dancing Queen. The next thing they know, there was a Christian rock station on or something and because his foot hit it or something, he hit.
Speaker 5: The change the station.
Speaker 1: Why was his foot up by the radio? Is he driving with his feet or something?
Speaker 5: Maybe it was my It could have been my foot, Bailey.
Speaker 6: Cindy, you know who also said nothing happened, Bill Clinton. I'm just saying he did say nothing happened like that.
Speaker 2: In the same sense as you could, like in Cindy, to any teenage girl who comes home and then they're like, well, what did you do?
Speaker 1: Nothing?
Speaker 5: Okay, you know again barely the most wonderful part of the evening with him telling me he enjoyed it, he enjoyed the both the events we went to and that I planned it, and he said he just loved them book, and nobody has done that kind to me. And just it was good.
Speaker 4: It was good.
Speaker 5: There was much a little more relaxation, a little more you know, not laughing, not as much as like putting on your relaxation.
Speaker 1: I go, all right, mother, So you feel like you were a little more comfortable around each other this time. It's not the like like laughing at every little thing, like be dressed to the.
Speaker 5: Nice it was.
Speaker 1: It was she still dressed to the night, very trust me. When I gave her a call yesterday to check in and see how our date one, I look down at my phone at one point and we were talking for like twenty five minutes, so I got all the details. And I feel like some mothers and daughters don't really want to hear certain things. But I was like, all right, mom.
Speaker 2: Tell me what I think your next Your next date, Cindy should be something like even more chill, like you are at your house, like watching a football.
Speaker 1: Trust me, she's already been talking about how the house is a mess, so she's trying to get it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Bailey, Bailly, I am cleaning. I got up. I got up at two am. I've been up since two am, and they cleaned out my underwear drawer this morning.
Speaker 4: It is that you needed to clean out.
Speaker 1: What do you think he's gonna get take me through your drawers as soon as you invite him.
Speaker 4: Over, sniffing well.
Speaker 5: Drawings. But yeah, no, my house is a disaster this time of year. I'm never in my house March and it's a disaster. So that's extra on top, so on top of trying to go and work all day long. So it's it's it's a chance. I said, you can't come into my house yet it's not cool.
Speaker 1: Good thing, it's still good thing. It's still warm out, so you can go sit on the pool deck and have there.
Speaker 5: Well not today, no, thank you. Actually now, so I've got a lot going on.
Speaker 7: Got to please gee ye here, No, you can't be having all this side accent, Mom, focus on that.
Speaker 5: Guy at a time, just like your sister's doing. Okay, Mom, don't call her that.
Speaker 1: She's gonna hear this, all right. Mom. Will always always a blast here in your updates and your love life, and we're all excited for you. People always text it and they're like, I swear if this guy hurts her, we go to war.
Speaker 5: So well, I got that text from my son in law and during the evening and I showed him that.
Speaker 4: So yeah, yeah, I love that.
Speaker 1: All right, Well, thanks for entertaining us.
Speaker 5: Mother having a Monday talktor Rich for me about that, you know.
Speaker 1: Getting getting on the payroll royalties, Yeah, I know, I know.
Speaker 5: On the payroll.
Speaker 1: We'll work on that. Check back in in like a year.
Speaker 6: All right, all right, bye bye, all right, she's so funny, she is wild.
Speaker 1: All right, let's get into some Dave starts. Yeah, Tayster sponsored by six one two Injured Timer Lambert's injury Law on Katie w B. If you are looking for the top costumes and you want to be basic and be one of the top costumes for twenty twenty five, I will tell you what. Pretty much the top five are are all K Pop Demon Hunters. It's going to be the three Girls Billy, I'm gonna say these wrongs, is it gu Yes? And then Baby Saja Yes, those are the two boy Saja boys. Yeah, yes, okay, so those are in there, and then of course the three girls Roomy, Zoe and Mira.
Speaker 4: Yes.
Speaker 1: And then other ones include Chicken Jockey from Minecraft. Uh Laboo that is funny. I bet you there will be some of the Boo Boos at Boo Bash. Yes, Dirpy the Tiger from also K Pop Demon Hunters, which is a really cute little tiger character in there, Alpha Ba from Wicked, the Loraxe, Hamilton Nightwing Nurse from the movie Silent Hill, or maybe that's the show I don't know. Yeah, yeah, that's a movie. Okay, Toothless from How to Train Your Dragon, Glinda from Wicked Lady, A Ladybug, Gabby from Gabby Style House, Supergirl, A Founding Father, Wednesday Adams, and then Lord far Quad everybody. Yeah, everyone.
Speaker 2: I feel like everyone's doing Lord Farquad or like the Lorax, and it's mostly like gorgeous women who are like, I'm gonna be funny, I'm gonna wear the Lord far Quad. But now everybody's doing it, so it's like, Okay, well it's not novelty anymore.
Speaker 1: It's just like, oh, you're just a pretty girl put on a little short wig.
Speaker 2: Yes, yeah, it's funny, Jenny, because I wanted I was going to float it by you for you and me to be Glinda and Alpha Bah. Yeah, but I didn't want to hat my entire face screen and it's just it's funny what we ended up picking.
Speaker 1: It is funny.
Speaker 4: It is funny.
Speaker 1: It's funny that what we ended up picking. Yeah, and you'll see it at Boo Bash. What Jenny and I are gonna be stick around. We'll tell you how you can get into when we'll give away tickets in a bit, But first, what do you got today? Bailey ud Dirt?
Speaker 2: So, Taylor Swifts actually raised a lot of money for otters, for sea otters. The Monterey Bay Aquarium ended their Sea Outter Program fundraiser early because they made so much money. So she talked about it on the New Heights podcast. She talked about Travis Kelce wanting an otter really badly, just as like, oh, that's.
Speaker 1: Right, I guess.
Speaker 2: And then she also had a T shirt that was like a nineteen ninety three vintage Monterey Bay Aquarium T shirt that she wore while she was rehearsing the Fate of Ophelia music video. So that came out with like that official release party film that came out with her album, and so they reprinted that t shirt sold that to make a fundraiser for their sea Otter program and they made two point three million dollars, yes, which is bonkers, which is so great, And it's all just because like, oh, she wore a sea otter shirt and then talked about sea otters on that podcast. But this reminds me of remember a ways back on Stranger Things when Dustin, who's one of the characters he wore a Minnesota Science Museum sweatshirt with like a bronchiosaurus fossil on it, and then they reprinted that and just would sell out of that left and right because everybody wanted the sweatshirt from Stranger Things, and I think that did a lot for them for the Science Museum here.
Speaker 1: Just like it's doing for the Monterey may Aquarium. That's awesome.
Speaker 4: So that's fun.
Speaker 5: Love it.
Speaker 6: Yeah, we're gonna get you some Brita Carpenter tickets in the next ten minutes. But she was the host of musical guest of Saturday Night Live this weekend.
Speaker 4: I think Sabrina's working her way up to be.
Speaker 6: My future sidechick, you know how Tapo Crazy's future wife for me and Siss's future baby mama.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Sabrina Carpenter, she just gets it. Man, She's so good.
Speaker 6: Here's a little clip of her and her monologue from Saturday Night Live.
Speaker 1: Now, since I'm here, I want to clear up some misconceptions people have about me. Everyone thinks of me as this like horn dog pop star, but there's really so much more to me. I'm not just horn.
Speaker 4: I'm also turned on and I'm sexually charged and I love to read.
Speaker 1: My favorite book is The Encyclopedia. It's so big and it's hard, and wait, seriously, okay, sorry.
Speaker 4: It was so good.
Speaker 6: And then if you know the Subritta Carpenter lore, she did a skit last year that went popular with the guy that was flirting with her called Domingo, Well he's back, and they did a parody of ordinary, I don't you to combow but I am so well and down catsy, we got a.
Speaker 4: Hotel that was good. And then this is Bailey's probably favorite moments.
Speaker 6: They did a parody of like a grind song a grinds.
Speaker 4: The Panton romancing heav. I just think Sabrina Carpenter is the perfect pop star.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean she's hot right now and I love her honestly. I'm like, I think there's two Well there's not, but a lot of people say that you're either like listening to the Sabrina Carpenter's album or you're listening to Taylor Swift's album right now, where Taylor's is about like being in love and whatever, and Sabrinas is about being like a horn and being a horn dog, being hurt, hating sort of hating men a little bit to any sad.
Speaker 4: She just gets like being well, she her music is good, right.
Speaker 6: But she also just gets the stick the gimmick of like oh me, woe is me, and like you know, the the horn dog joke, Like I just think it's funny and it's good.
Speaker 1: She is really funny. I mean, she's a self aware actress yet, and I think a lot of pop stars.
Speaker 4: Are not so, which is totally I said it's to Bailey.
Speaker 6: I think it's partly because Sabrina Carpenter was on Disney, so she has like the acting gene in her. But then you look at an Ariana Grande who was on Nickelodeon but doesn't have they're definitely two different pop stars.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, we're ten minutes away from giving you the next key word to win Sabrina Carpenter tickets to see her out in LA and something else that you don't have to win you go buy at Holiday station stores. Is their pumpkin spice cappuccino or their maple pumpkin coffee. Both are super delicious, So if you're looking for some of those fall flavors, swing my Holiday. You don't just have to go to other places to get fall flavors. Holiday, has you covered all right?
Speaker 5: Real quick?
Speaker 1: I'm going to cover this because I talked about it earlier. Ten signs someone might be lying to you. This comes from a body language expert, but it's not just simple about body language. So first off, too many filler words, if every sentence starts with ump or you know, or basically they might be lying. A forced smile. A force lifeless smile can be a sign they're fibbing barrier rituals, things like crossed arms or headshakes can signal defensiveness over compensation. A liar might puff up or act overly confident when trying to get away with something I dancing. If their eyes are all over the room, darting over here, over there, over there, it can be a sign of panic. They're lying. The poker face. Some people remain completely still while lying to avoid giving anything away fidgeting. Unfortunately, this means all in elementary school children are liars. Then, and the top three signs that people might be lying to you is voice changes. Listen for a higher pitch or breathless tone. Usually this is caused by stress. Another one is long pauses. Liars may no just kidding. Liars may stall or repeat your question to buy time to figure out how to lie.
Speaker 4: Baby, I love you so much. Oh okay, the pitch change.
Speaker 1: And the last one is eye direction. Apparently, if a person looks to the right a lot, it means they're making stuff up. If they're looking to their left, they're just trying to remember. Huh oh, you look to the right, they're making it up. To the left.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 1: That feels kind of aggressive. I think I just go in whatever direction I would cut your bracket. I would be like, is that my right or right exactly? Okay, that's it for Dave's er. Coming up, we have that Sabrina Carpenter keyword, and also what song was your favorite when you were ten years old? Think back to that. What year were you ten years old? What was your favorite song at the time. Feel free to text us in and let us know