Speaker 1: How's the stream stream commencing broadcasting on AM five to seventy LA Sports and streaming on the iHeartRadio while friend.
Speaker 2: The longest running afternoon sports show in the city.
Speaker 3: No congratulations necessary. All traces of Fred Rogan have been removed.
Speaker 1: This is petros in Money, Thank You, Thank You, hosted by Petros Papadakas terrible person, He's the worst, and Matt money Smith.
Speaker 4: The pipes, the pipes, the pipe.
Speaker 3: Don't miss an episode.
Speaker 2: We're with you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, follow the petros in Money Show wherever you get your podcasts now Here's Petros Papadacus and Matt money Smith.
Speaker 4: Stop it, Brandon. I think we should just listen to nine o two one l episodes all day on radio.
Speaker 2: I think some people be into that.
Speaker 4: Well, we could do our show and then on the mid days we could just do that.
Speaker 2: I do think there's some shakeups coming in, you know, coming in out here for four o'clock KFI. They to move a little little furniture around.
Speaker 4: You should always you should always trust a man just as far as you must.
Speaker 2: Gong me. You expectros In Money, AM five seventy Sports Live everywhere on the iHeartRadio app. Nothing has really moved on AM five seven. The furniture is old. It is crusty, it is stale, It is covered with plastic. The only thing that happens is we get like a new I don't even know what I would call it, a new die neet set about every five years or so.
Speaker 4: Yeah, just a new a new wallpaper. Like we still have Charlie Colberson up. Yes, we still have Yasiel Puige wraps up right, we have no gauge on. Darius Rucker is strumming a guitar with Hootie and the Blowfish in our office right now. They should have put just like Sandy Facts and John Drysdale and stuff, so.
Speaker 2: We weren't in the And the only recent of the moment Hooti is up is because sadly Chester Bennington up in our office.
Speaker 4: Yeah that that bummed us out.
Speaker 2: And they took that down and put up Darius Rucker.
Speaker 4: It is now time for the final our fun fan effect.
Speaker 3: It's the yeah We're three fun.
Speaker 4: Fun fact.
Speaker 2: Uh final our fun Fact is brought to you by our friends at Concordia University, Irvine and their Masters in Coaching and Athletics Administration program. It is a fact. Classes in the program are taught by many of the top sports leaders in California, like the state director of the cif as well as many Hall of fame high school and college coaches and administrators. Be mentored by the best. Get all the information at CUI dot edu Slash Coaching Spring starts. The spring term starts Monday, so get after it immediately get one thousand dollars off for new students. Homy Ortiz, head coach of the San Clementy football program, joined us yesterday and he is a graduate of the CUI dot edu Slash Coaching Concorded University ORVIS Master's and Coaching an Athletics Administration program. The original word for bear the animal has been lost, like burrows, high bears, like the bears. Yeah, Superstitious people in medieval times thought saying the ferocious animal's name would summon it, so they used a euphemism that meant the brown one. That is, the word bear, bear means the brown one. The original word was never recorded and so rarely uttered. From the aforementioned fear, it's like the rebel yell.
Speaker 4: No one's heard it because the Confederate Army hasn't attacked since you could record stuff.
Speaker 2: It remains a mystery what the original word was?
Speaker 4: Very interesting? Yuh, Now, Matt, did you not feel the unity when the white girls started back dancing with the black guys from the other high school from Crenshaw and Silver started rapping like snow? Did you not feel the energy there the unity? Tell me you did.
Speaker 2: I didn't. They have to be completely honest, because.
Speaker 4: I felt that that was and then all of a sudden, Andre and Walsh are like things worked out.
Speaker 2: You know, I just felt, why are these thirty year olds at my high school?
Speaker 4: They no? No, Why are the cops running around in tactical gear? That's another right, you just cause trouble here at the.
Speaker 2: Dance tactical gear Beverly Hills cops and a bunch of narcs. Because there's no way those kids are students.
Speaker 4: Stop it. They don't look old. If they're all old, the clippers are twenty five and twenty seven, and my kid was awfully.
Speaker 3: Odd us quicketch, I'll make it quick, y'all.
Speaker 4: Y'all, yeah, you're odd for not feeling the unifying forces.
Speaker 2: I just would saying self destruction.
Speaker 4: No, you don't, it's in la. It's we're all in the same games. All that's the wrong one. Destruction, it's la it's we're all in the same game.
Speaker 2: That's the one we were so tight.
Speaker 4: Yeah, sure, Clippers are twenty five and twenty seven there and be well. Scotland Rocks at difference back to back games versus the Rockets, Like we just keep saying that. I don't want to say.
Speaker 2: Hello, hello, hello, hello.
Speaker 4: Lakers are thirty two and twenty Matt did a plus minus dissertation in the last hour. They host this purse tonight. They have two games left to get their plus minus numbers up before they hit the All Star Break.
Speaker 2: Get him tonight.
Speaker 4: If you have tickets tonight to see the Lakers, you will not see Lebron James. He's sitting out the game with left foot arthritis. Also out Luka Doncic with a left ham string, Austin Reeves left calf injury, Marcus Smart right ankle soreness. With Lebron ruled out tonight against the Spurs, He's now ineligible for any end of season awards. His twenty one season streak comes to an end. It might be fun to watch Bronni James out there tonight. Well, they're going to have to change that rule. If anybody who's going to have a change, it would be Lebron James.
Speaker 2: You can't tell me that he doesn't belong on an All NBA team, not at forty one, not with these numbers. He deserves it. NBA's got to change that rule.
Speaker 4: The NBA All Star Weekend is here, Matt, they'll all be together. Perhaps they can discuss it here in Los Angeles. And according to a report in Variety, the NBA is looking to TikTok, Instagram, YouTube, and other social media outlets to help promote and showcase the Big LA weekend.
Speaker 2: Is that right?
Speaker 4: The NBA is, Yes, They're gonna utilize social media.
Speaker 2: Largest platforms to publicize something. Is what they are going to be seeking.
Speaker 4: The NBA is giving access to more than two hundred top social media creators. They're letting all those weirdos in like Jack Doherty, so they can post content and they'll have behind the scenes stuff and access to in arena programming, on court competitions, fan experiences. They're opening the door to the world of TikTok and YouTube and all the streamers. Yeah, the NBA sees creator economy ecosystem is an important outlet for immediate promotion as well as a pipeline to recruit new young fans, much like the young kids in nine O two one zero just trying to have a dance with the black friends in the clips we played in the last hour.
Speaker 2: You have children, they watch YouTube. I'm sure I have children. They scroll TikTok endlessly Instagram. Congratulations. I mean you've really tapped into something here, NBA. You're going to invite people that have fifty million subscribers on social media platforms. We've got to do your video, guys. I mean, we got to get it.
Speaker 4: Guys.
Speaker 2: We cannot shut these people out. We've got to open our arms to them. You think you think that's a good a what a strategy, what a brilliant strategy?
Speaker 4: Marketing genius is Matt, That's what we're dealing with over there.
Speaker 2: We got to get this mister beast guy over here.
Speaker 4: The RAMS O lineman Rob Havenstein announced that he's retiring A long, simple take. Well, this is what I was worried about. I was worried about the second we started talking about the Rams, he would turn on me like Brenda turned on Brandon like Judas in that moment and I don't do it. I can't believe this would happen. Anybody could see that it would Brandon. Black people hate white people.
Speaker 2: Do you see, Brenda?
Speaker 4: He had eleven season with the Rams, over one hundred and fifty games, four time captain, Super Bowl Champ, last remaining player from the Saint Louis Rams. That's pretty that's pretty impactful.
Speaker 2: I think, congratulations on a hell of a career.
Speaker 4: Some shows can't have a conversation about the Rams without fighting about who's to blame for the loss against Seattle? Is it Shula? Is it Stafford? Is it McVeigh? Is it the imaging guy?
Speaker 2: So simple, such a simple take.
Speaker 4: Can't we have a nuanced conversation, Matt, because I'm smarter than the rest of you stupid sports talk mailbox.
Speaker 2: Just it's so gross and lazy.
Speaker 4: So dumb. The Raiders introduced their new coach, Clint Kubiak today. He said he couldn't be more excited to be leading the Silver and Black and coming in to be his OC. When you guessed it, Parker Lewis, you.
Speaker 5: Know when you say commitment to excellence, okay, and you look at the walls around here. You look at the players on this wall, and there there is a there's a history. There's a history of Hall of Fame players. Here, there's a history of Super Bowls, and that's that's what the ultimate goal is. But you have to be about the work if if you want to get there, And I guarantee you that myself and our staff we're going to be about the work, and we're gonna be uh, you know, we're gonna be very collaborative with the with the personnel staff, the coaching staff, We're gonna we're gonna work together so that we're a connected group. Because connected teams win.
Speaker 2: Only teams win, No, not only teams win, connected teams win.
Speaker 4: Well that you know, I think it's, you know, same letter of the law with the Super Bowl over Matt. Everybody's celebrating Sam Darnald, but it's not all great for Sam Donald, as was revealed by Boomer A. Siazin, who broke it down during his radio show that Sam Donald, because of the taxes in California, comes up a loser.
Speaker 3: For winning the Super Bowl.
Speaker 6: The winning team each player gets one hundred and seventy eight thousand dollars. In other words, the Super Bowl isn't a part of their salary, and because the game was played in California. In California has a jock tax and they look at duty days. So each team spends seven days in the state of California, so those are seven duty days, and they pierce your regular salary at three point five percent.
Speaker 3: So he has to pay.
Speaker 6: When you take an account, he got the one hundred and seventy eight thousand plus his overall salary, he has to pay the state of California for spending seven days there two hundred and forty nine nine thousand dollars. It ends up costing him seventy one thousand dollars to go play in California.
Speaker 4: Doesn't seem to be very fair or it makes very much sense.
Speaker 2: No, most definitely doesn't you lose money for making the postseason?
Speaker 4: What's this?
Speaker 2: Is this silf?
Speaker 4: Is he?
Speaker 2: Yeah? With silver?
Speaker 4: That's gonna be our show in twenty years? What is that? They're playing us off? Petros Toba will be right back. It's over man with the flip top story of the day. Cut your lift felt like a funky groove. You know that could solve some racism.
Speaker 1: Petro's Papadakis, that Money Smith, Petro send Money on Demand.
Speaker 2: Petrosen Money A five seventy LA Sports. We are live everywhere on the iHeartRadio app. Remember PMS is available on demand, especially on a day like today. A flex alert. We started at two, so you get two hours of the Petro Some Money Show podcast through the iheartrao.
Speaker 4: Oo.
Speaker 2: Yes, you will get Clippers basketball coming up.
Speaker 4: If you try to tune into us, you know, in about twenty minutes.
Speaker 2: Yallo, Hello, all right, I'll try that again. Try to get at them. Hello, hello, Hello, can.
Speaker 3: You hear me?
Speaker 2: We're going to hear you at the top of the hour, Clipper pregame going into Rockets. Clippers tip off at five, pregame at four. And remember David Besse headed out to Camelback Ranch on Friday, Pitchers and Catchers reporting show. Heal Tony's already there. It's a big freaking deal. And of course we are your home. I'm TONI back to I believe it's pronounced.
Speaker 4: I'm sorry. Come on, man, God, you know you know what. I'm a simpleton.
Speaker 2: You're a simple It don't be such a simple I.
Speaker 4: Don't have the nuance within my argument.
Speaker 2: It's just so simple.
Speaker 4: You're right, You're right.
Speaker 2: Disgust me. I'm the only one here with nuanced arguments about football.
Speaker 4: It was a lot of different people. It was a lot of people's fault. The rams didn't make it, Okay, Matt. I rue the day that that text also started setting me clips of George Sodano talking Yeah, And I also appreciate it fill the.
Speaker 2: Place of the city council meetings for the time being.
Speaker 4: Well, no, man, I'm just you know, I think Orange City, Florida might meet tonight. But other than that, you know, I gotta wait. It's hard. It's like Game of Thrones, you know. I'm like, wait, Game of Thrones. Okay, enough enough with the inside. Well, come on, it's time for the FlipTop story of the day.
Speaker 1: I look you, this is the FlipTop story of the day.
Speaker 4: Okay, Matt. Because I am as simpleton, I am simple. I appreciate straight up conflict and anger and adults losing control of themselves over the game of basketball. We have been covering very closely basketball aggression, starting out locally and then spreading out coast to coast. Started with San berdu aquinas versus the flamed up Englewood Sentinels with a real blowout, court cleared crowd on the court, throwing haymakers.
Speaker 2: Parents, coaches, players, refs.
Speaker 4: For a minute, there it was chaos. Then it's pneumonium. Then Derek Fisher's wife Matt Barnes X told Notre Dames ad that he needed ozempic for his weight problem and was tossed at Notre Dame high crespy versus Notre Dame. Now those are local stories, sure. Then we had the HBCU injustice of coach Benji being cuffed on the court after the Moorhouse football team joined the handshake line with his Tuskegee Airman that aggression will not stand. We've not followed up on that story. We have multiple members of John Shire's basketball team and staff at Duke getting socked in the head one of the two times North Carolina fans stormed the court in Chapel Hill this week. Not to mention the T shirt. Bill Belichick's girlfriend Jordan Hudson was warning, come on, which it's his own form of violence.
Speaker 2: Most definitely that shows violence.
Speaker 4: The orchards of Asia T shirt massage T shirt with a with a figure massaging an old man in It is really aggressive, So a lot of basketball aggression Matt locally and nationally that I'm grateful for in keeping an eye on. And last night Matt in Charlotte, the Pistons and the Hernits fought it out and I loved it. I've been watching the clips all day. Jalen Duran versus Musa diabate Duran's the Piston diabates the Hernet. For those of you that don't follow the NBA as closely as I do, Miles Bridges was involved. There was a face push, but Isaiah Stewart, the angriest man in the NBA, my favorite and most violent NBA player who you know, Matt Lebron James is terrified of sprinted off the bench throwing wild chest punches like almost the fight looked like it was gonna end. And then Isaiah Stewart, who was like waiting, laying in wait in like in the cut, jumped off the bench, which is a big no no.
Speaker 2: I unders spend it immediately.
Speaker 4: Yeah, sprinted and did a flying chest punch and all in all, all those guys got ejected, and Miles Bridges and later the Hornet coach Charles Lee was ejected you want to hear it, Matt, I do.
Speaker 3: It's not a problem for a good defensive team. And Duran is Moses Mouse. You've never seen us of you?
Speaker 1: Oh my goodness, now Miles and Durant and bee STOs Oh wow.
Speaker 4: Nah, they love it.
Speaker 2: I love it, love it. Blood and a great play by play man to be on the call for it. He's certainly an excitable individual. Is that our that's our guy.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's my that's my colleague, Matt Okay I he's great, awesome, Yeah, And that's not all Matt. The private Jets must be really cramping people's style because in Minnie Haha, Nas Reed of the Tea Wolves fought Mohammed gay.
Speaker 2: You are gay.
Speaker 4: It's spelled g u e ye. But yes, I mean he can't argue with what you just know it's what he is. Surname the Atlanta Center Jock Landale went down during the fight. No punches were thrown, but there was a lot of pushing. I've seen more pushing in the mid's room.
Speaker 2: Ah.
Speaker 4: Both were ejected, so as Bob Marley said, Matt, there's so much trouble in the world. But if I'm being honest, this great basketball aggression that's dragged us into the beginning of the new year is uh. I appreciate it, and I hope it keeps going. I can't wait. Who's next? And you can even say, much to the chagrin of our dear friend and colleague, former colleague, Victor brick Jacobs, Bobby Knight is getting a giant bronze statue at Assembly Hall, Matt, a place that you've been many times.
Speaker 2: He deserves.
Speaker 4: You can't agree. Well, you can also argue that that's pretty aggressive move. I appreciate it, but it's a pretty aggressive move.
Speaker 2: They're gonna do the uh. I would assume there's going to be a sliver of focus and aren't he should have of it like bake the break.
Speaker 4: But they're gonna put one right next to him of Kurt Signetti, and it's going to have a little hole in the hand where you can put a cigarette, a lit cigarette, so you keep the cigarette like the eternal flame at John F. Kennedy's grave, but in this case a cigarette that continue the cigarette on Signetti's statue that burns forever. So anyway, that's very aggressive, and that's some basketball aggression news. I love the hoops aggression, and I hope it continues maybe tonight between the Clippers and the Rockets.
Speaker 2: Don't let us down, guys, you know, has got a little bit of momentum here.
Speaker 4: I don't know who's on the Clippers, you know, sacrifice yourself, make a name for yourself, throw some blows. You know, A Zubots is gone. He's out of our lives forever. It's a terrible feeling. I don't know who's playing center, Benedict Arnold, Okay, I thought he was not that tall.
Speaker 2: But get out there and be violent, Benny.
Speaker 4: I don't you know. I mean, I don't know who's out there, So good luck to whoever's out there tonight. I'd like to see a lot more fighting, because, as you know, Matt, I am a simpleton. I might as well be a WWE guy sitting in the crowd, screaming, drool coming out of my mouth, holding up a light beer, yelling at a fake wrestling match.
Speaker 2: So simple, that's me, so simple. Have some new ones, would you.
Speaker 4: It's just dumb, It's stupid and lazy, and you're a jerk face. I've wanted to say it for a long time.
Speaker 7: What you know, who won't be fighting time unless he comes off the bench. We're repeating again, Lebron James not playing to night left foot arthright is. So the only way we're gonna see number twenty three fight is if he comes off the bench.
Speaker 2: Well, back to backs, you know, yeah, you got the arthritic ankle. Pretty hard to go back to back. No guts of spurs and the thunder there. It's gonna be it's gonna be tough. Yeah, you know, team can win a championship anyway, So what does it matter.
Speaker 4: He doesn't want any of that smoke. But you know what trying to win a championship, as we learned on Lebron's podcast, is ring culture. That's ring culture. And he doesn't understand why ring chasing culture has you know what is this ring culture?
Speaker 2: I will, I don't know. We were chasing ghosts.
Speaker 4: So you spend every single offseason talking about how Lebron needs help, and then every single season leading up to the deadline that Lebron needs help. They brought in Ca Nerd and it's not enough.
Speaker 2: Feels like he's playing with the best player in basketball and top fifteen scorer in basketball. That's your two running mates. I would assume some other superstars would say, yeah, go ahead, you sign me up for that. Austin Reeves, Luka, Doncic is my two teammates. I'll go ahead and take that. I'll see what we can do with those two guys.
Speaker 4: It's not enough for Lebron, No, nothing is. He needs some greyhound like whippet guys to play defense for him as well and go up and down the court when he's cherry picking like LaMelo ball in a high school basketball game at Chino Hills, and we shout return with your dad and a live guy, Birthday of the day. With or without our foot Arthurritis, we will be back to do our jobs.
Speaker 3: This is Petro send money on demand.
Speaker 4: Petrol send Money coming to it in early on this beautiful two ed mono Tuesday. But you're still well enjoying the home of the back to back basking and the glory of the back to back World Series champion LA Dodgers peachers and catchers report on Friday. First spring training game of twenty twenty six is right here on AM five seventy and that's on Saturday, February twenty first tonight. We're getting off early due to the Clippers, who are taking on the Houston Rockets and it'll be the same tomorrow. Pregame at four with fully functional employee Adam Tukah the Cat and his Bluetooth headset.
Speaker 2: I bought this thing freaking wanting work.
Speaker 4: Now I'm getting texts all the time of just hello with a question mark Hello, and then like an hour later another one. Hello.
Speaker 2: There it is, Hello, Hello, Hello. We're driving traffic at them like this or not? Hello?
Speaker 3: Can you hear me?
Speaker 2: We can't hear you. Ah bought this thing. Stupid clippers talk Tuca's rear end right in Adam's face, and a Bluetooth headset that won't work.
Speaker 4: Yeah, because he's not in Houston, so he's gonna be with Tuca.
Speaker 2: He'll be with Tuca.
Speaker 4: All right, Matt, It's time with the dead guy. Birthday of the day, till we get the dukes happy.
Speaker 2: You would have been one hundred and sixty ninth to John Franklin Enders, hero of a man. His work, his discovery has saved literally literally over one hundred million lives because of John Franklin Enders Noble or Nobel Laureate, the father of modern vaccines. Yes, the measles was killing millions of kids. Most of the deaths were children under five, mostly in impoverished countries. Over thirty million lives saved in Africa, twenty million in Southeast Asia, and just since the year two thousand and fifty nine million lives have been saved because of this man's work at the Children's Hospital Boston. He was born in West Hartford, Connecticut. He graduated top of his class Saint Paul's in New Hampshire boarding school, went to Yale for a minute.
Speaker 4: Well, despite saving millions, he's not above your mockery.
Speaker 2: And how about this bet wanted to service country. So he drops out of Yale. He's eighteen, and he says, I want part of the Great War. He wanted to fly, so he joins the US Army's airport.
Speaker 4: I want in on that that noble combat.
Speaker 2: He was in the s He survived, He came home, got back into Yale. No no skulls but scroll and key, and he was a Delta Kappa, epsilon, a deeck. He graduated and got into real estate, and he got.
Speaker 4: An award called the Sneaky Deaky. Joe JATOs is a significant sig.
Speaker 2: He took a liking to biomedical research. He went to Harvard Medical School joined the faculty at Children's Hospital Boston. Nineteen forty eight, A research group headed by Enders there at Children's Hospital Boston successfully cultivated the polio virus in human tissue in the laboratory or the laboratory after successfully having grown mumps in cell culture that facilitated vaccine research ultimately allowed for the development of vaccines against polio. Marcy Anders did that too. The team including Enders, received the nineteen fifty four Nobel Prize in Physiology and Medicine after their research led to the polio vaccine in nineteen fifty two. Huge, of course, but even bigger nineteen fifty four, He and his colleague Thomas Peebles, not Van Peebles, just Peebles, isolating.
Speaker 4: Their own legacy of great art.
Speaker 2: Yes they do. They isolated measles virus from an eleven year old boy, David Edmondson, and Enders himself began a development of a measles vaccine, Unlike Jonas Salk, who took credit for the polio vaccine without acknowledging Enders and his partners. When The New York Times announced the measles vaccine effective September seventeen, nineteen sixty one, attributing its creation to Enders. John reached out to the paper insisted they acknowledge the work of various colleagues and the collaborative nature of the research which they did the following day, nineteen sixty three measles vaccine introduced. Prior to the vaccine, three to four million cases of measles were reported in the US every year. In twenty twenty one, there were just fifty two. John Franklin Enders passed away in nineteen eighty five at eighty eight years old. Happy birthday, Johnny.
Speaker 4: I just don't know why you didn't use the Thompson twit.
Speaker 2: I thought about it, but I was like, well, he was more of a scientist than a doctor.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean, I mean guided by voices.
Speaker 2: But you know, I was like, it's kind of biomedical research.
Speaker 4: I thought about it.
Speaker 2: I thought about.
Speaker 4: It, beating out Zaza Peculia. Who wants to men? Uh his yes, Matt, what would you?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 4: His something? The poor man could not help nor his looks.
Speaker 2: They have very large head.
Speaker 4: Hey, polio shimoglia. Where's the vaccine for bacony?
Speaker 2: Come on? Enders?
Speaker 4: Uh? Chloe Grace more tet TETs child actress from Georgia, daughter of a nurse and doctor, a plastic surgeon. Her father, who recently passed. Her father is also the heir to a big hosary business, the more TETs or Hosary fortune like nylons. Yeah, how much? How much? You say, how much? Not in the billions, but in the hundreds of millions. Southern Baptist family. She moved to New Yor York City as a very young child to be at the professional performing arts school, and within a year or two she got work at like six years old Desperate Housewives. Remember when that was a big show.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, we'll stee you.
Speaker 4: Big Mama's House two two. She played the young Miley Cyrus in the movie Bolt, which I.
Speaker 2: Was not aware. Big Mama's House was Martin Lawrence dressed up is Iraq right.
Speaker 4: Yes, long before the other idiot.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Taylor Medea Guy Tyler Perry exactly.
Speaker 4: But it was hit girl in kick Ass, Oh yeah, a superhero black comedy that is from a comic book that made her a big name. She was eleven years old. I think she was about twelve or thirteen when it came out. She played an extremely violent child wild superhero months of training to fight and handle guns and knives, and her character and her whole vibe in the movie and the movie were an enormous hit, But Roger Ebert was not a fan of such a little girl being so violent and sticking knives and saying the F word and stuff. Kick ass too. In twenty thirteen, not as popular.
Speaker 2: You'd be surprised to find out.
Speaker 4: She did a lot of other movies, a version of Carrie. As she's reached adulthood, Chloe Grace became a thicker, bigger headed lesbian version. Oh of che Chloe Grace more tens. She works a lot, but now concentrates a lot on voice acting, as many do. She is the voice of Wednesday on a lot of Adam's Family stuff. Last year she did some stage work, but we all loved Hit Girl awesome. She's married to the daughter of Gregory Harrison, a TV star from the seventies. In the eighties, but she did date David Beckham's estranged son, Brooklyn Beckham.
Speaker 2: Oh that's going badly.
Speaker 4: For four years. I don't know, Matt, Like, what do you define badly? Like your mom comes up on you and grinds you on stage at the wedding while Mark Anthony cheers him on and your bride runs out of the room in tears. Is that what you mean? Has gone badly?
Speaker 2: Listen? It was the couple's first dance, so perfectly acceptable for VICKI to step into that one, right, I think.
Speaker 4: It's perfectly great, very Latin to grind on your son. Yes, well, he's supposed to be dancing with his bride it the way, and for the bride to run out in tears so petty of her really is what I thought?
Speaker 2: Embrace him?
Speaker 4: Hey, that's posh spice okay, right, that's not some halfer mom in England that looks like a Radish with a mullet. No, that's posh spice, Robin or koch On your your husband, his mother.
Speaker 2: Chloe though married to a young lady.
Speaker 4: Yes, Kate a model Chloe Grace and Kate thick necked Chloe and dainty Kate Harrison.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 4: I don't know if they're gay for May, especially after the performance on Sunday, but they certainly are gay, and one might ask why are you gay? All right, we'll be back with the great Adam Oslin his time to shine. Oh that's why. Yeah, right, and ladies, Dad Kathi's doing his thigh exercises. That's a surefire way to get back to looks up to them, these two chicks. You're looking up man, looked at that.
Speaker 2: I didn't know who this Kate.
Speaker 4: Uh, let me take a look at that. Kate Harrison is the daughter of TV actors chose show Adam Oslin, a cat owner.
Speaker 3: Coming up now, ROI