Speaker 1: On air at AM five to seventy LA Sports and I'm demand on the iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 2: This is the Petros and Money Show.
Speaker 1: You are one of the kind, hosted by Petros Papaday guests left school after sixth grade. Look at him and the voice of the Bolts, Mat Money Smith. The answer is money. There is nothing you can do. You know it's coming. This is the Petros and Money Show.
Speaker 2: On the home of your world champion, Los Angeles Dodgers. Make us your top preset on the iHeartRadio app. The wins that awakened the stars are blowing through my blood.
Speaker 3: Gong me Yukes, Petros and Money five seventy LA Sports Live Everywhere on the iHeartRadio full four hour show. Today, Dodgers played early from the gallpin Ford Broadcast booth a ten am start, ended around twelve thirty seven are exactly at twelve thirty seven pm, and they won scored thirteen runs.
Speaker 2: The Dodgers won a Rogan and Rodney one by getting cut loose. It sounds like you were talking about Rogan.
Speaker 3: And Rogan and Rodney were cut loose at twelve forty pm today, opting to extend Dodger talk until three PM for a game that ended at twelve forty. The East Coast Swing will continue through the weekend Tomorrow one to five pm. First pitch a nooner for Tim Kates and Dodgers on deck.
Speaker 2: Motown Phillies back again to do it a little East Coast Swing.
Speaker 3: They will then go to Canada for a series against the Blue Jays beginning on Monday. That'll be Flexed Territory for the Petros and Money show.
Speaker 2: Boys to men, ABC, BBD, the East Coast Family never missed up beat.
Speaker 3: All of that is available if you missed the two and a half hour Dodger talk with David Vasse and the callers.
Speaker 2: I don't have a liner. I have clonup him in case anybody's having a panic attack, but I do not have a lighter, and I can't give you that clonepin anyway.
Speaker 1: Matt.
Speaker 2: It's prescribed to me. Uh FLI a fifties. Well, I'd say you're throwing around a lot of money, mister Omega balls.
Speaker 3: It's burning a hole in my pocket. I gotta Omega balls.
Speaker 2: Tim Kates's birthday and his bff calling yee has We do have it on good authority that his bff calling ye did get him a present, but it's just not here yet. Not here yet, so you can rest easy, can't put it on the board. You're gonna You're gonna get your present.
Speaker 3: Oh wait, he just came running into the studio, Colin what I didn't what he didn't share what it was?
Speaker 2: Yeah, what's the did you just call me a bitch? I feel like he just got I mean calling ye. Look at that dude trying to bow up. Man. I know Kate's is your man.
Speaker 3: And all, but just come on, he gets protected, come on down to Nationals Park with that. He's like, Hey, he's trying to take some of my shine by sharing what I got him.
Speaker 2: Not okay, No, I want to make this the word of the day. His words the word of the day. Today's word of the day is curly w our favorite and calling you should get back in here. He punkass. This is a great Washington Nationals Go Go inspired song. And if there's one criticism I had at the Dodger broadcast today which I listened to, it's that it's the fact that I did not hear enough Go Go music. I didn't hear any Chuck Brown, I didn't hear any backyard band. I didn't hear any huckabucks I play Chuck Brown. All right, we'll turn it up. You weren't listening. I you've been exposed. Must have slipped it by go red what's that goo? Red wine? Mats? That's that's that when the cherry trees are in full bloom. Mats. NAT's that Cat's that alan essonal starts to go, then cats that stas MAT's thats that.
Speaker 4: They cansday hit home run as that's that Land and.
Speaker 2: Law and washing Comela, red wine and blue like chair? Do go red wine? Did you guys lock the Dodgers bluetops? They order today? A no, A no really, I'm a I'm a gray on the road coming on the street inside of the door.
Speaker 4: All right, turn asenals make their home wheat cheer or a racing presidents in the shadow of DC monuments. We wave our camp to salute the pensil in the yard. Where to get off the metro?
Speaker 5: That's the wind.
Speaker 4: Let me count the ways they blast the lesson on double blade.
Speaker 2: They wanted the faces. The speed of Kyle. You're in that fil you're aloud.
Speaker 4: He's been in the National Pastime Swing with the National blast time. How in the wall covering the bark you later, that's always going there, lightning arms and my bets shutting down. We know mas.
Speaker 2: So Brada has join the thomb and sing the NATIONAL'SNCRIS every time they run late. Let's set go go red, white and blue. That's that, go go red wine. That's NAT's match has Danty's not that's Nats were nuts? The nuts good one not? So you didn't light the blue tops?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 2: Did you? I loved them?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 2: I like the grays. I'm used to the white at home gran A Road now, but they had. Now we got more tops to sell match.
Speaker 3: Like spring training. It looks like the spring training top like they wearin.
Speaker 2: You didn't notice the gray outline on the number on the d you know what I mean? Though, No, you didn't notice the gray outline.
Speaker 7: You didn't feel like it was spring training cats? No, but it says Los Angeles across the front. Yes, it does look a little like spring training. I'd give you that with the blue tops. But people have been wanting for years. Turner tweeted out yesterday about time.
Speaker 2: Who are these people? Who are who are the people that want this? Justin Turner, the fans former players, just another opportunity to blow your cash. Mats, Mats mats.
Speaker 3: I just got the confetti shirt. Now I gotta buy the Dodger blue Funfetti corrections and.
Speaker 2: Attractions, Corrections and retraction shirt. That term is trademarked. It's funfetti, Lon Rose, Why are you making fun of those jerseys? I don't know, Lawn, there are best sellers. Well then why do you care if I make fun of them? Good point, nice talk, Lawn, See you all right? Because it's Kate's birthday and Matt just flipped out one hundred dollars bill like the guy on the cover of the Warrant album. Matt got a cake for Kate's But we don't have We don't have matches. Oh, you shouldn't have sent Colin. Where'd you go? Get a call in? You can blow out this pretend candle. It's we need matches. Where's where's Michelle? Cube? Doesn't let me go? Look, we should have matches, like I have a lighter in my car. Well, that's not gonna light Jason case. You know from a boy Scout situation, light flame.
Speaker 3: Or anything dura flame right to your face. I was thinking of buying a candle, but I forgot that. That's all right, I mean he's forty eight. We do we really need to do with the candle thing.
Speaker 2: But height and feeling beaten.
Speaker 3: Good choice on the cake, Colin, how long did it take you to secure the what I believe is like a triple chocolate forever flowerless moose cake. I'm bad at decisions, so there are a lot of different choices. There was a fruit tart that I had my eye On's a good choice.
Speaker 2: But I got to bring me my tart fruit.
Speaker 8: That's what we got tim last time, remember Foush, Yes, that last year. So I said, maybe half stray away from the fruit.
Speaker 2: What he's lurking like a shark in the other room already? Who should get nothing?
Speaker 8: They had a verry Chantilly cake, Okay, so that I mean I was between the berry Santilly.
Speaker 3: Don't say chocolate, don't say it. Don't say he died in a terrible way. Kate's just come and blow off the pretend candle.
Speaker 2: Happy Birthday two, somebody's gotta shoot this. Come and shoot you like Migi Happy birthday.
Speaker 6: Cake.
Speaker 2: It's on Happy birth to Oh there you go and forever Dodger top Banza two cats.
Speaker 3: Hold on Kate's we got to give you your first piece, Bazza. Do you want a flower cakes? Yeah, Banza, I love a cake cutter. Good job, oh Colin you.
Speaker 2: So we have a cake cutter, but no lighter here? Is that because we almost burned down the building one time. One time Ronnie almost got fired. You know that would have got Ronnie fired. Somebody's got to was it there? It is Tim Kates's chocolate birthcake day cake. It's not really cooperating here. The cake winning easy, but it's not co operate. Everybody. Come on, Matt, hold your come on man show. You're very rich, are you ever since my gallbladder came out? Just not the same? All right, Well that's a beautiful thing. Happy birthday to Tim Kats, our executive producer, A great family man, Leslie Kate's Sadie Kate's Leila Kates Ruby Gray, his newly married daughter. Congratulations to the newlyweds, Congratulations to everybody involved. The proud Kate's family from the bowels and flats of Burbank, now living in the hills amongst the Armenians, aristocrats, aristocracy. Way to go, Kate's Way to go than guys. I appreciate it all right, Ronnie, As your Kate comes out there, stand by this song of the day, had a very happy birthday. You are good friend, Tim Kates.
Speaker 9: Benny Mardona's was a singer and songwriter, best known for today's song of the Day called Into the Night, a great tune reminding us of old friends and simpler times. On this frog Man Friday post Dodger Baseball putting up a big win in our nation's capital earlier this afternoon, and the Petros and Money Show is on time and live on this good Friday before Easter weekend with four full hours of award nominated sports programming often referred to as great Sports Talk, Great sports Talk that'll take you into the night in right into Fox Sports Radio and the Jason Smith Show at seven o'clock.
Speaker 2: Thank you, Ronnie, Right, what old friends does this remind us of? What simpler times does this remind us of?
Speaker 9: There used to be a certain guy that worked here that's still a good friend of ours. I think now he's living in Florida, Our good friend, Tony Bruno man Man simpler times back in the day.
Speaker 2: The great kid Slid Dude Talk on a turn. We could take someone home from ponyps and no one would be the wiser which one you want, Tony, don't talk, got a dark We could have a polyamorous relationship and no one said a word. Get me my handle of barefoot wife. She's a flight attende from Tacoma. She'll do Tacoma watching, just like the sisters from a heart. All right, we'll be back with the top story of the day coming up.
Speaker 5: Back waits that thing to go very.
Speaker 1: PETREL's Papadakis that money snick, this is petrol send money on demand.
Speaker 2: Well, it just happened. I was in the other room and steffushe Tim Conway is very famous and very hungry engineer, sound engineer, production engineer on KFI. Steffouch is over there housing a pizza from Whole Foods. And I said, hey, Staffush, you know there's a birthday cake in there for Kates. He goes, Can I have some? I said, yeah, but you got to go ask for it. He goes, is everybody going to ridicule me? I said, that's the payoff, Staffush. He goes, all right, he was in here. He took a pretty big piece.
Speaker 5: Huh.
Speaker 3: I gave him a pretty good sized piece. I told him, unlike last year, You're not going to ruin this for the Kates family. Kates has taking the rest of him. Last year we bought a fruit tart and it was destroyed. There was like one slivery kiwi left for Leila Cads and it was very upsetting.
Speaker 2: Oh you guys got that fruit tart? Thought calling got it? No, there was a fruit tart last year.
Speaker 3: You know the collective weed? Yeah, all right, all right French? Now wow, what is there a mouse in your pot? Steffush, come get the rest of this cake.
Speaker 2: Happy birthday to our executive producer, the one and only Tim Kates. The Dodgers blew out the Gnats and you'd be surprised to know other than Steffu she eating the cake during the break. They are still discussing it. Colin Ye and Kates. They can't believe David Vessey cut Rogan and Rodney loose. They are still talking about it as they shouldn't. Like shoeless Joe Jackson, even though he left the leagues in disgrace, we still talk about him today. Let me walk in like a rooster. You're cut loose to save everybody from Rogan and Rodney and then Kate's and calling are like, I bet you that this guy is going to be leaning on this, resting on these laurels for the rest of the month. Remember the time in DC, what I saved everybody from Rogan? Remember when I saved Latin? What did you ever do? It's a dead language, they said, great talk with Don McClain, so good. We'll replay it in our final hour because we've got a four hour show, okay, and show and a special Kate's birthday show. We got a film to our corner. We've got lessons learning, great sports talk. We got a chocolate explosion cake, superpower posse in the house. Tafushi is gonna have a chocolate explosion late. How much did we care about not having Rogan and Rodney on today? Not much? Line, not much. It's time for the top story of the night to story of it. Let's talk some hoops.
Speaker 3: Two big ones last night, the one in the two seed took on our local teams.
Speaker 2: How did it go? I'll start with this.
Speaker 3: I lived the nightmare last night. We don't attend and a lot of sporting events that were not required to be at, but I was invited to the Clippers game and a suite pal offered it up as a rap celebration for my daughter and the bands that just finished their tour, chance for them to get together and celebrate spending a couple of weeks on the road. And I'm thinking, and you know, no one went out like Timberlake. No certainly did, or Tiger Woods for that. I was just talking to the president, and what does he give me? He doesn't going to have to do what they say. He doesn't give me the Grizzlies. We don't get the Wizards, we get the Spurs. Freaking Victor wembin Yama the best watch, the number one attraction in the NBA. When listing what player you want to see more than any other live, I would guess fifty seventy five percent ninety percent are gonna say Wemby firmly in the MVP race, He's making his case himself, saying, unless you don't think the defense is part of the.
Speaker 2: Game, fifty percent, you know, two way play. Maybe it is not me, but maybe if you think defense constant at this perp, perhaps Jillan Brown it's got a point.
Speaker 3: He will be the defensive player of the year that will not be close. He is currently a minus ten thousand favorite at Fan Duel to win Defensive Player of the Year. Sega Shae Gilges Alexander is a minus two thousand favorite for MVP, a heavy favorite. Wemby is second at plus one thousand. Wemby would play twenty nine minutes April first in San Francisco against the Golden State Warriors. He would put on a show for that San Franciscan crowd, the healthiest crowd in America.
Speaker 2: A lot of them couldn't even sit down. They were doing jumping jacks.
Speaker 3: Forty one points, eighteen rebounds, three blocks in just twenty nine minutes. Head coach Mitch Johnson gave him last night off. Wemby in street close. I sold the kids, who is you can imagine not the biggest of sports fans on, Hey, it's gonna be really cool. I know you guys aren't really into basketball and stuff, but uh, just a really neat arena and you're gonna see a guy who potentially very likely could end up going down as the greatest to have ever played the game of basketball. You're gonna say see this. Wait till you say that, Well, you guys might know something about music, but I'm a sportsman. I'm a sportsman, and I'm here to tell you about sports.
Speaker 2: This is what I do. I'm Matt Smith. All right.
Speaker 3: This guy's plug in your amp in Washington, DC and can really wrap your cables like nobody's business. And that is not a euphemism. This guy's seven foot four. You're not gonna believe it. The way he moves, He's gonna do something that I guarantee will get you out of your seat. We all get there about fifteen minutes before tip teams are warming up.
Speaker 2: Did you do your take your picture?
Speaker 3: It took me an hour and twelve minutes to get there from here. It took them forty minutes to get there from Seal Beach. So I'm looking for Wemby. They're like, which one is it? They're watching the warm ups, layup lines. Where's the guy? All those guys. I don't see a guy that looks like to see him if he was out there, trust me. KNT like, well, uh, you know, I don't. I don't see him. That's yeah, that's that's Cornett. He's a white guy. And there's the other white guy. Centers Kelly olynnok and you know I'm a dealman. Go ahead, and I'm gonna pull up my phone here and check the scores from last night. Let's see if the Spurs played lad mother effort. They freaking played last night and freaking Mitche is not going to play him. We got mother ft. The place was sold out, and I am guessing well still got.
Speaker 2: The fanfare of a Clipper game at the end to it, though, Matt over five hundred.
Speaker 3: I did get the uh, shirtless gentleman with the megaphone instructing the wall how they were supposed to chant when they were supposed to swing swiper's tails and the swiper no swiping tails were waving around during free throws. I did get to see rookie Dylan Harper put on a show. It was a real bummer. It was a real kick in the d and why bother playing them? Mitch Spurs jumped the Clips by twenty immediately they did rally cut it to seven, and I will give the kids credit. I was like, hey, you guys want to cut out of here a little early, maybe beat the traffic.
Speaker 2: No, this place is kind of cool. It's look all right now.
Speaker 3: They did have a plate to chew rose with some Dulce to la dip to enjoy and a giant chuck chip cookie to go with their shinwa salad and spicy Korea and sausage with slaw.
Speaker 2: It's a real theme in the suite. I will a Korean theme.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's interesting. We did stay till the end. Kudos to the kids for saying let's stay. Let's see if they can rally and come back. Well, they are down twenty with two minutes and thirty seconds left, probably not going to rally. And a tip of the cap to the logistical operators of the West VIP garage. I had assumed we were host.
Speaker 2: No, they do a great job in that garage, Matt. They get you in and out of that garage. Sweet Jesus, nothing move that moves. I mean, I'm on the sixth level all the way on the road. If the NFL could have taken a page out of the Into It Dome's book as far as egress and invis for parking, because it is a much better situation over there.
Speaker 3: Parking garages do not operate that way. It is one constant. This guy's trying to pull out of the spot. Now this guy's trying to pull out of the spot. Now this guy's trying to pull out the spot. Now this guy's trying to back out of the spot. It is typically an abject failure in a six story parking garage. But by the time we walked with the thousands of folks over the pedestrian bridge back to our car again on the top level, no more than four minutes on Prairie making my way to the one oh five. So a tip of the cap to those folks.
Speaker 2: But I don't even find it to be necessary, Matt, to get on a freeway when I leave the into it, don't. I just take Prairie all the way through Torrents, all the way to the top of the I take the Sean. I'm no worse for wearing tear. You go back up on the hill, Suah. I see some liquor stares and we dispensaries on my way, but that didn't bother me. Not it means pitstop. I took the Shaw all the way from Burbank. That's the way they had me go. That's a ticket.
Speaker 3: It was a real rough ticket. Let me tell you a real what you get to go by the liquor bank speaking of pit stops, I will say this, you're parking seventy bucks. Your average ticket price is eighty bucks. They do take a bite for the concessions. It is incredibly pricey. I think the chi Ro dipped in dulce tolh was like twenty bucks. Probably talking about twenty bucks, Yeah, twenty bucks per Turo, probably talking about four hundred bucks minimum to take a family of four. And Mitch, I don't want to play a twenty one year old because he managed to run up and down a floor for twenty nine minutes the night before and give the people of LA what they want. Your guy's supposed to be in the MVP conversation and that's the thanks we get. But hey, if you told me I got to see Victor Webman Yama and it was going to take me an hour to get out of that parking garage and that was my trade off.
Speaker 2: Hey lady, you would have taken that easy out. We'll see you next time, pal, be easy out. What the game that nobody cares about? We'll see you next time.
Speaker 3: Quickly, I apologize. Two days after my greatest season in LA Sports in nearly four decades. Top story The Dodger Bats slept through a Yamamoto start before their day off yesterday. Thankfully they came alive today. We were getting ahead of a Lakers contest against the Thunder, previewing with James Worthy playoff preview. This team is firmly in the conversation with the Spurs and Thunder. There's a top three now, not a top two. And they were humiliated.
Speaker 2: It was, they got really humiliated, sixty to thirty. I mean you felt like, okay, see made a pack saying we're really going to humiliate these guys. Yeah, it was.
Speaker 3: And then they went out and Bennett statement to the national media and to me for that matter. I'm sure that's who they were most concerned with.
Speaker 6: Me.
Speaker 2: You tell that, Matt Smith, tell them this is what we get. I'm sure.
Speaker 3: Okay, See, so all the Lakers moved the needle. Huh oh Lebron is the number one story in the NBA at forty one. That's what we we have to hear about, nothing but clickbait. Lakers will no longer be viewed as contenders after these forty eight minutes of basketball, people, the Thunder and Spurs got company. Luca belongs in the MVP discussion.
Speaker 2: Well, you you you.
Speaker 3: They are not in the Oklahoma City area code, county, state nation. To honor our brave astronauts on Artemis. They are not in the same galaxy as.
Speaker 2: Well.
Speaker 3: They are not in the same orbit. Galaxy would be a hell of a trip. They are not in the same orbit as the Oklahoma City Thunder. After watching that last night, it was a reminder that the Thunder are so much deeper, so much more talented, that they played defense at a different level. Yeah, they're better on defense, Yeah, considerably. Shay Gilgess Alexander, the likely back to back MVP, went for twenty eight. It looked like it was a walk in the park. It was nothing. He was at his kid's school playing fourth graders on dunk hoops. Effortless. Lebron was a minus thirty seven. He only took seven shots. Luca was a miserable three for ten before he blew his hammy. He's out for the year, out for the rest of the regular season.
Speaker 2: Probably beyond.
Speaker 3: It's over, Matt, it's over. That was not a hey man, we're down forty. I'm gonna fake this hammy so you can get me out of here. And I don't look like I'm surrendering. No, it was a full blow.
Speaker 2: Shouldn't have been in. I were already rubbing that hand me down before he blew it out. That's not cool. What are you doing out there? You're down fifty. Let Bronny try to bring it up. That's that's attractive. Happy birthday, Tam, did you really? I mean, we know it's your birthday. Tim Okay, I jumped the gun.
Speaker 3: White Cats jumped the gun on his happy birthday. I wanted to celebrate the possibility.
Speaker 2: You got little early. They're mad. Dud pulled that way early on that one. Like Bigger and mc cracking. I did have a feeling like, you know what, let's do this one now, just in case, just in case. This looks like it is. The Chargers and the Rams are going to play on the Super Bowl.
Speaker 3: Matt, And guess what is I'm watching Pete Schrager sit in this chair for his nineteenth minute. Still a possibility, it is that that card is still on the table, that that card is still in play. I'm going to say the Lakers no more. Hammy blown rest of the regular season, likely playoffs as well, and the Oklahoma City Thunder made a point to not just humiliate the Lakers as a team. But Broni individually, I mean, JJ Reddick looked impassive, if not morose on the sideline, looking like and they're laughing at Okase, laughing at Luca, laughing at the Lakers Yea, laughing at Bronnie who couldn't bring the ball up the court.
Speaker 2: Back to back to back trips that case on Wallace. Now, I mean, we're talking about three turnovers in one minute, bing bang boom, that God is ang on this court. A special birthday. Only Kate's cares coming up in the very next segment, Matt, and we will have more after that. Continue to celebrate Tim Kates. How come Billy Mac didn't reference Bronny turning the ball over? It was just great defense. Oh they got it back down the courts because you want the Stephen A. Smith lebron James hard look after the game. He's got to fly on that plane after that at Harrissman Kates. Jalen Brown was on the sideline of a basketball game speaking to his guest and they read his lips and Lebron admonished him about it. But it is unfortunate because Bronnie James should be in college with his teammates, learning to play the game and having fun, but instead for a photo op for his narcissistic father. He's out there getting humiliated in front of a bunch of s kickers in Oklahoma City and the dust Bowl. Tom Joad has never laughed so hard. Billy Mac doesn't have the tenure to be able to do that, but Stu Lance does. Stu wasn't on the call. Steve's been under the weather, I think, and we hope he's better. He's missed a few in a row. I don't know what's up. But Derek Fisher, your favorite guy, was on the call, and it was kind of fun to watch Derek Fisher just dying on the vine. He was like, well, this kid because he's not you know, he doesn't normally call names, so you know that's new for him. And he's like, normally in out. This can happen in a game, yes it can. You can see this. This is not the indicative of who the Lakers are.
Speaker 3: I wonder Billy was celebrating all those Oklahoma City places. I got nothing else to do here. There was nothing going on here.
Speaker 2: I mean Stu would have brought some real sarcasm and and uh defeat some defeatist attitudes and we didn't have that last night and we needed it. Get better, stew We'll be back with only Kate's Cares now. This is Petros money on demand.
Speaker 3: Clippers Kings on Sunday Tomorrow Dodgers Nationals one to five pm and tomorrow if you're looking for it and driving around town. Final four is on our sister station, AM eleven fifty, Illinois, Yukon, Michigan, Arizona. AM eleven to fifty will also have the National Championship game on Monday because we'll have Dodger Blue Jay baseball early. We're on one to three, so a Dodger four o'clock start against the Blue Jays that day, but a big day today. Be sure to listen to Dave Assay's Dodger Talk. You did six hours, eight hours, Maybe cut Rogan and Rodney loose and just went straight till three o'clock after the thirteen runs five home runs.
Speaker 2: Still a move that causing a lot of chagrin around here a little bit? How much did we care about not having Rogan and Rodney on today? No hurtful. It's time for on his birthday on my birthday. Time for now for a segment that I've already lost interest in before this open is finished, takes thank you guys for the wonderful chocolate cake. Matt, thank you, Petros. Yeah, I don't know. You had nothing to do with it, so Colin, thank you for going over and getting appreciate it. Guys, two stories for you. I spent all my Omega ball money at a Carson Bar on the way home.
Speaker 7: Lebron James need to carry the Lakers here at the final two weeks of the season on that.
Speaker 2: Forty one year old body.
Speaker 7: I don't know if they go back to Memphis or not, but certainly making the headlines is Lebron's appearance on the Bob Does Sports YouTube show where he went golfing with these young dudes and during the course of the round of golf, of course they got him talking about different topics and different things in sports and not sports. Somehow they got on the topic of worst cities in the NBA, and of course when you think about one of the worst cities in the NBA, you get gravitated towards the city of Memphis, which often is talked about by current and former players because of it's awful.
Speaker 2: The hotel situation.
Speaker 7: It's not a five star rich Carlton up to their standards, probably doesn't have the ladies that they like in that city as well.
Speaker 2: I'm just saying that's the truth.
Speaker 7: Uh, here's Lebron on that podcast talking about Memphis now at the age of forty one.
Speaker 6: At forty one years old, you think I'm gonna do that random ass Thursday. I'm not like the first guy even talk about in the NBA, Like we all like, you guys have to move.
Speaker 2: Just go over to Nashville.
Speaker 6: You got you got Vanderbilt over there, you got NASCAR, you got a stadium.
Speaker 2: Don't you got a hockey team too? Yeah, credators, creditors like they got everything. Yeah, it ain't.
Speaker 6: No, their only chance is in two thousand and three if they had won the lottery. Give me that, and I might and I might have pulled Eli Manning and not showed up.
Speaker 2: Ah might have pulled it hup of real depressing. We like Bob.
Speaker 3: Bob is the guy that did the Whitefish bagel bit. He's very funny. It's a good show and it really is a gee damn shame that they really do there. Yeah, that was a real bummer.
Speaker 7: Well, I felt like he had an audience going there with the guys and kind of just kept going seeing their expression like yeah Lebron Lebroun. So he kind of kept going and pouring on. This is interesting because three years ago, guys, now this video as we surfaced on Twitter.
Speaker 2: Wait, but they're not Lebron contradicting him.
Speaker 7: Three years ago, in Memphis at a shoot around, he was asked about the city of Memphis.
Speaker 6: The younger was the you know someone else, Uh, not so much for this community. Uh, you know, years to go ifever them all. But obviously we know that's the home rhythm and blues as well. So so many some of the great decisions were helping this town. And so I'm being a huge music guy myself. You know, it's just good to be a part of the city that has so much culture.
Speaker 2: He loves Elvis Oh loves the rhythm and blues and the culture and the music from Memphis. Three years ago. Now he wants to crap on this. He's gonna eli manning that place. So I was going to do it. This sucks.
Speaker 7: The other story, coyotes a huge problem in southern California. We had the story last year at the park. I believe it was in Carson where the young kid was playing at the playground and a coyote unbeknownst to anybody.
Speaker 2: And a coyote that five year old in a baseball game.
Speaker 7: Yeah, nobody seemed to see it. Well, fast forward to this spring and we talked about this in January. It's going to be a strong mating season for the coyotes. And they warned people, how do we know it's going to be a strong mating Well, they said, be on the lookout. We just have a lot of coyote boner just walking around southern California. Just someone running into Providence High School, driving into the show today. There you go looking at mate with someone there. Well, in Carson, on Tuesday at eight fifty a m a young five year old was bitten by a coyote at his grandparents' house.
Speaker 2: An older five, A young five. When I was five, I was like an old five beer in the mines, had a beard. A family surveillance video shows the attack. The boy was rushed to the hospital.
Speaker 7: Thankfully he's okay, had raby shots, required antibiotics, and said several puncture wounds from the coyote. Well, last week in Guardina, there was a couple of attacks, one in a residence and the other one just outside Guardina. In Carson at the Dignity Hell Sports Park, where another coyote attacked somebody of a young child.
Speaker 2: The coyotes are going crazy.
Speaker 7: The DNA teskabs confirmed that the coyote get attacked the child last.
Speaker 2: Week and this week was the same coyote response, that's a rabid coyote. Put that thing down. Well, it's funny you say that, because here we go. Ok DLA Channel five do this.
Speaker 10: Our wildlife officials say they have captured and useonized the coyote that was caught on camera attacking a four year old boy in Carson. Want to warn you the video you're about.
Speaker 2: To watch his distress. Yes, we want to see it.
Speaker 10: Who The attack happened around nine am Tuesday morning. Young Solomon had just exited his mom's car when that coyote bit him from behind. He was knocked to the ground. He was bitten twice. Solomon was rushed to the hospital, where he did receive antibiotics and a ravy shot. A California Department of Fish and Wildlife says DNA testing confirmed the coyote is the same animal that attacked another child in Carson back in February. But again, that coyote has been captured and ethanized.
Speaker 2: All right, A good job by California. It's a rabbit coyote. Need to put it down.
Speaker 7: Fish and wild Blondie the Bear, different deal. We're talking about babs in real care and.
Speaker 2: We're talking about Blondie the bear, the one that was euthanized in Monroevia. Oh, because it went after a woman.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they euthanized her because they said that that woman was a Karen was asking for it, and that dude was like, this bear has been living with me for six months.
Speaker 2: And this isn't an occ story, but it just crossed the wires.
Speaker 10: No.
Speaker 2: Greg McElroy, former Alabama quarterback in the ESPN College Football analyst, has come out. He's come out. No, No, he's come out staunchly and sad. The moon landing was fake.
Speaker 3: WHOA, that's where I want to go for my moon landing is fake information? A former Alabama quarterback that is now an analyst on ESPN.
Speaker 2: Buzz Aldrin popped out of a hedge and punched him in the face. Exactly right. I mean, what is his claims? How does he know? Does he have evidence? It's an awful announcing. He goes into a long soliloquy.
Speaker 3: He read an Instagram post, backed it up with a tweet, and then saw something on Snapchat, and he put those three together and graduated from that.
Speaker 2: Think tank in Tusco like the Sieagell brothers. Okay, that's a smart guy. Okay, let's whip it around. Was the moon landing reel or not real? I think they went to the moon, but I think they hired Cubrick to make it, to make a video after the fact. All right, before we go to you, Matt Ronnie Ronnie moon landing real or not real? Real? Really? What do you mean? Really? I'm gonna say not real? You're out of your mind? Why McElroy on the freaking moon? Kay?
Speaker 7: Technology at that time was not very good. And if I can, sweet Car, how did we forget to go there?
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Why did it take fifty more years to get back to the moon? Matt reel or not real? It's real? Okay? Of course? Reel Armstrong is my hero. I was Aldron Greg macle golf on the Moon. Greg McElroy begs to differ, and him and his bff Sean McDonough are going to come to your house tonight and they're going to talk about it.
Speaker 3: The level of cover up that would have had to have taken place for the moon landing to have been a hoax is so substantial.
Speaker 2: That's why they killed Stanley Kubrick. He did right when just making eye of ride shot because all them dudes in the moon landing were also sexual deviance, with masks on and huge boners and hot models riding them in a cast and taking much more desire. Tom Cruise is a doctor and he's got aids and Leally Sobojevski's there.
Speaker 3: This guy over here is like, yeah, I played high school football, and this guy's like, I just got back from the moon. Whose boots are you gonna sit on?
Speaker 2: Huh? Backelroy, I guess some bad news. Schrager Hour is over voice. Oh well, at least they can get a close up a windhorse face. Now, what has happened to ESPN?
Speaker 3: What should we do on ESPN News? Let's get people as close as possible to their cameras.
Speaker 2: I want big faced white people with makeup on you got it, We'll be back white. He's on the moon, Petros and money. That's how I know we landed on the moon. This guy wrote a song about it. He would have been Gil scott Heron would have been very pleased with the money we saved not going to the moon and faking the whole thing.