Speaker 1: Just a second date update on Mojo in the morning, we're going to find out why you're not getting a call back with a second date update. Charlotte went out on a date, met a guy that have you what's that the dating app for rich people and celebrities and stuff. Ya went on Riyah and met somebody that was a professional athlete. Had a great date. Now not getting a callback. What what sport Charlotte did did he play or does he play?
Speaker 2: He was a baseball player?
Speaker 1: Oh, professional baseball player. So yeah, went on a date. And I know that we're going to try to keep everybody anonymous hair because they wouldn't go on the air with us otherwise. So the date was good, and now you're not getting a call back.
Speaker 3: Oh, the date was really good, Like we had a great time.
Speaker 2: We hooked up afterwards. Fine, I thought things were.
Speaker 4: Going well and then nothing.
Speaker 1: When you're on Riot, you got to pay for that, don't you.
Speaker 5: That's a and you have to basically interview slash audition to even get on it too, So you've the process.
Speaker 1: You got to be great a meet there, hauns Charlotte and I understanding that, right, I.
Speaker 2: Mean I did get on there, so and.
Speaker 1: When we talk about this player that you were with and we're going to talk to him in just a second. Was he like full on out athletic in the bedroom like he was athletic on the baseball field.
Speaker 3: Oh he was great.
Speaker 2: I'll just believe.
Speaker 1: It at that. All right, Well, say hello hello to former major league baseball player Marcus Marcus. Hey, Mojoe, how you doing? Charlotte say hi?
Speaker 4: Hi?
Speaker 1: Oh hey wait could you not hear her? I don't want it to come across awkward like you weren't going to say hi to Charlotte? That was cool? Right? You're okay with her? Oh?
Speaker 3: Yeah, totally, totally. Yeah.
Speaker 1: So Marc, is everything okay? Or was this just one of those things where you just wanted to want and done?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 6: I mean she's just cloud chasing, you know, like she's just interested because I'm I was a pro ballplayer.
Speaker 4: You know you got that from her from conversation or what.
Speaker 6: Yeah, she didn't care about me.
Speaker 2: She only cared about what I.
Speaker 1: Did And what did you care about? Because I know how your night ended?
Speaker 4: Right right?
Speaker 1: Okay? So that means why I can't get involved.
Speaker 6: I mean, you know, I mean I like her.
Speaker 5: But you know well, why do you you said, why do you say that she's a cloud chaser?
Speaker 4: Like she? What sort of things was she saying that made you feel that way?
Speaker 6: She Well, she'd introduced me to somebody and be like, oh, he's a ball pro ball player, pro baseball player, and that's just weird. Man. It's like, it's not my game. You know, I'm not.
Speaker 1: Interested in that. But isn't there a level of that that is kind of okay? I mean, you are a professional baseball player. I mean if you were and I know that there are doctors and lawyers and stuff on there, but if you were a doctor, a lawyer, or even your identity your radio DJ, yeah I was part of your identity. Well I was a pro ball player.
Speaker 6: Now I'm in finance, so you know. I mean my thing is I don't really I'm not interested in being introduced to people by that and the very But she really was getting off on it, man, that's what she's into.
Speaker 1: Were you getting off on at Charlotte like or did you just not know how to introduce him to people? I mean, yeah, I didn't know how to introduce him to people.
Speaker 3: I didn't think it was anything weird.
Speaker 2: I thought it was like, you know something cool from your past.
Speaker 4: I didn't think anything of it.
Speaker 1: I definitely am not clout chasing, Like have you told the number of people about your day?
Speaker 3: A couple of people and a couple of people.
Speaker 1: Have you told a number of people the teams he played for and all that, and they've slept with the guy? I mean, Marcus who's in the Major League baseball player? Yeah?
Speaker 4: I did, But I'm also guessing.
Speaker 5: I mean, Marcus, you're on RIAH, so that's probably part of your profile or you know.
Speaker 7: Exactly that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: I'm like, what do you mean you don't want to be known for this?
Speaker 1: You're on RIAH and is your profile picture look like a tops baseball card? Maybe you know it's not.
Speaker 4: What you mean that that's not what you want to be known for, Marcus.
Speaker 1: If I'm a single athlete, you know, and I'm out there dating right now, I'm not only putting my pictures, I'm putting my highlight reel and this is no offense. And hey, Anna Rob's with us right now. She dates nothing, but at least look at her. She's got everybody from the Pittsburgh Steelers to the uh IF.
Speaker 8: You're putting your highlights. That's how I know like this was not really a good player.
Speaker 1: Because do you tell people, though that the guys that you're dating like place professional. You told us that he was a professional.
Speaker 8: I mean, yeah, I'll tell y'all, but like you, we're out in public. No, I think that is a little cringey. But not to say that. I feel like this guy knew exactly what he wanted from her and got it.
Speaker 1: Uh huh. I want to ask the listeners what they think of this. Do they think that Charlotte doing this was wrong? But I also want to ask Marcus this. She was doing this, I'm assuming prior to you guys going back and having sex, so you weren't that offended by it.
Speaker 5: No, it is always the same point that we have to make.
Speaker 1: I always love that I'm not really into dating her, but I'm definitely into doing her. What's up, Amanda, How you doing?
Speaker 7: I'm good?
Speaker 9: How are you guys good?
Speaker 1: What do you want to say? Hi to Charlotte and Marcus?
Speaker 2: Hi?
Speaker 9: Guy? Okay, So I've never heard this app before until you guys just kind of described it so correct me if I'm wrong, But wouldn't it mean that kind of athletes and celebrities are on there to get one thing, and they would know what the other person is looking for if it's strictly an app for something like that. Right, So isn't that kind of common sense?
Speaker 1: Yeah, so you're basically saying, Marcus that you you know, you got on there for a reason, you're telling people what you do, And Channing kind of said the same as that.
Speaker 6: N R.
Speaker 1: Yeah, No, I agree, it makes it makes a lot of sense. Eric, what's up? Hi? Hi?
Speaker 3: How you doing today?
Speaker 1: Good? What'd you want to say?
Speaker 3: So I can kind of relate to Marcus Grant. I'm not a professional athlete or anything like that, but I don't really come from very much. And then like when you start to it's two different tax brackets or like leveling up as like they say, and it comes more known, like you can't say hide from certain stuff. People start treating differently when they start seeing those things and they start asking different questions, they start introducing you different ways, or they're really more interested in like materialistic items and that like when you when you start noticing that, like in a day to day life, it's a huge turn off and it's like you kind of already know the time, I know what he's talking about. Like it wasn't just the oh the baseball player. There's probably a lot of other signs that she was showing that was like, Oh, you're kind of just with me because of this status.
Speaker 1: So your identity is not you're saying the monetary stuff that you that you do or you know, your occupation.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Like one of my favorite things that I like to do is like I like to be unassuming, Like I hop out of my how about my corvette in my hey dudes like right, and they're all dirty, go over to the store. And then like people treat me like like what like a normal person and they see me jump in my car and then they're like, oh you have that. I'm like, yeah, you don't want to talk to me five minutes ago, But now that I have.
Speaker 1: This, now you're into conversation. I don't know, it's funny. It's funny that you say that in this funny Marcus says that, And you know that there's a bunch of guys that, you know, try to show off a side of them that probably maybe they're not even that accomplished, you know what I mean, Like where they try to drive a nicer car just for the purpose of trying to date or try to meet people, but or try to be a little flashyer Courtney, what's up. It's moche on the morning and you want to.
Speaker 2: Say something bye, good morning. I'm wondering, who is he introducing him to as a pro football or baseball player on their first date?
Speaker 1: Who were you in? Who is she introducing you to? Marcus?
Speaker 2: Who is she introduced?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Who is she? Yeah?
Speaker 8: The server?
Speaker 1: Who was she introducing you to? That? Somebody she knew?
Speaker 3: There?
Speaker 1: Somebody she knew? Okay? Was it was it one a one and done type thing, or was it a couple of times?
Speaker 6: Well, there's a couple of people and there's like two people in the lingerer, you know, Okay, it's just kind of hanging around.
Speaker 1: What do you think about that, Karlie Hi, I think it's weird.
Speaker 2: I think it's weird that she on a first date. I just feel like you need to be a little bit more subtle and just say, oh, this is my friend so and so, and focus more on each other and not introducing him as that.
Speaker 1: That makes a lot of sense, like here's hey, this is my date Marcus. Say hi, to him, not this is Marcus, professional athlete plays for the you know, what's up? How you doing? Kelly? Hi?
Speaker 4: Hi?
Speaker 1: How are you good? Second date update?
Speaker 7: You want to say something, Yeah, I don't think it's that big of a deal. Like when you first started dating somebody, you honestly, you obviously introduce them to people and be like, oh, this is so and so. You know this is what he used to do. You want people to get to know him. So you're going to tell me if she used to be a famous model that you wouldn't introduce her and be like, oh, she used to be a model.
Speaker 1: But I don't know what Charlotte does for a living, and I don't want to pry. But if Charlotte's a nurse, Hi, this is Charlotte. She's a nurse at Michigan Medicine, you know what I mean? Like, I wouldn't say that. I'm just go this is Charlotte, you know, and then if it comes up naturally, Yeah, although I if I was saying I'd be like, yes, this is Mojo from They're on the iHeart Radio app podcast. Miss said Tony and this for us, buddy, what do you want to say? You know?
Speaker 10: He put your brother, Marcus, keep it a hunded. You just wanted to get the nephew Dougouts. Didn't you that you wanted to get the nephew Dugout? Keep it a hudded, bro, You know how we do. Hey, you wanted to smash and then she wanted to smash. Now she wants some more. You need to double back, give her some more and cut her off. Double back in six months, give her some more, cut her off. That's off.
Speaker 1: She won't Hey, uh, Marcus, do you think that misfit Tony should go on that same app Riah and he can be misfit Tony from Mojo in the Morning well known. I think mojoy misfit.
Speaker 6: Most definitely Tony.
Speaker 8: Are you single?
Speaker 4: What's your relationships to?
Speaker 10: I am single and I do need a date. I'm going to Hawaii and I need a date.
Speaker 1: That Charlotte, he would can introduce him as misfit Tony from the Mojo in the Morning show.
Speaker 10: Charlotte, don't sound black, only date black. And my last girlfriend was a lawyer, so her educational level has to be extremely high.
Speaker 1: Her educational letter level. All right, Well, I love you, Tony. We'll talk to you soon. Marcus by the way, I was a big fan. I just want you to know that I was a very very big fan. So uh, thank you for agreeing to go on with us and Charlotte, best of lucky.
Speaker 3: This is the home of the Dirty on the thirty second date update and more of the Roses.
Speaker 1: This is Mojo in the Morning.