Speaker 1: How's the stream stream commencing broadcasting on AM five to seventy LA Sports and streaming on the iHeartRadio While Friends.
Speaker 2: The longest running afternoon sports show in the city.
Speaker 3: No congratulations necessary. All traces of Fred Rogan have been removed.
Speaker 1: This is Petros in Money, Thank You, Thank You, hosted by Petros Papadacas terrible person, He's the worst and Matt money Smith.
Speaker 3: The pipes, the pipes, the pipe. Don't miss an episode. We're with you, Yeah, follow.
Speaker 1: The Petros in Money Show wherever you get your podcasts now Here's Petros Papadakas and Matt money Smith.
Speaker 3: Are you afraid for the good you might do? Gong Yukes not show some money?
Speaker 2: Five seventy early Sports Live Everywhere on the iHeartRadio Apple for four hour show, clipped slightly by an elongated Dodger Giant Game The Giants the Dodgers for twelve man.
Speaker 4: The Dodgers are a hell of a partner, unlike Rogan and Rodney, Right.
Speaker 2: Matt, Ain't that the truth? Even without regulars, I say.
Speaker 4: They get your back, they feed your breakfast, even if you don't want it.
Speaker 2: I'll tell you it's like.
Speaker 3: I hamped it. In, Matt, you get up and the waffles are already cooking.
Speaker 2: Brother, if that's what you want to call them. They are sustenance of some sort a bread like product that you could load up with butter syrup and some sort of fruit jelly syrup concoction. The Dodgers delivered the goods today. Yamamoto got the start, he threw three. The regulars were not there. It was a I don't want to call it a rag tag bunch. Dalton Rushing was out there. Alex Freelan was out there, but that would probably be a couple of the only names you would know in terms of offensive players. But most importantly, Yamamoto goes three innings, allows two earned runs, and strikes out four as he gets ready to depart for the World Old Baseball Classic, like so many players as Major League Baseball gets ready for their international showcase.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but we don't have that on the schedule. We got Dodger games on the schedule, Matt.
Speaker 2: When it comes to schedule talk all weekend long, we do Doyers.
Speaker 3: Dodgers Cubs at noon tomorrow.
Speaker 4: Dodgers Dodgers Sarah Fudas against the Angels first pitch at twelve on Sunday. That's in beautiful Tempe. And don't forget about the Clippers. That's Diablo Stadium out there, isn't it Super Diablo.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the Diablo Sandwich.
Speaker 2: Diablo Sandwich right now, God damn it.
Speaker 4: Sunday Clippers versus the Pelicans tip off at six on a five seventy, and that is the schedule.
Speaker 3: Talk Matt has returned from.
Speaker 4: I wouldn't trying to be funny trying to tell everybody that Matt has returned from his long trip to the World Tour and the Combine and he is back in studio today. Ronnie, of course, is in studio today, putting in a yeoman's work and helping out all week long. Wow, attending his Dodger spring training duties and calling multiple high school playoff games that mean a lot to everybody that's involved.
Speaker 3: Man, wow, man freaked out.
Speaker 4: Everybody could be excited. High school basketball is something to freak out of.
Speaker 2: Indeed. Oh, he's got the limp arm style going right now.
Speaker 4: It is calling Yee at three a hero to the people, and we're very happy to have him.
Speaker 3: How are you, Colin? Doing wonderful?
Speaker 5: Just finished a pretty good Dodger game, and it wasn't too long. Dwayne McDonald was able to get here out of here in a timely manner to catch the train.
Speaker 3: He's a trained guy.
Speaker 2: He started taking it this year, like kind of ceremony on the train. Now is he doing bus to the train because the Burbank train stop is a good mile and a half away. He's doing bus to the train? Okay, cow train. Wow, that is a That is a real civic guy. You here liveing in Irvine. It's a it's a far far commute.
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, man lives in c b It's look at him.
Speaker 2: He take that Take that train down to Anaheim. Maybe pick up another Metro at that main hub.
Speaker 3: Right, you get off at Fullerton and go to the old slide Bar building.
Speaker 2: You could to do that. That's right there as well.
Speaker 3: That's where Colin used to drink.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's my stomping ground, you know.
Speaker 4: Same with social media, Matt who went to Fullerton go Titans, Yeah, and used to express himself out where the slide bar was, back when Matt and I used to really put on one hell of a shell. That's the truth, speaking of a hell of a show. It is a frog man Friday on the Pendrosen Money Show.
Speaker 3: Prog Man lit. Forever is right, Matt progln get lit or get lost.
Speaker 4: That's what we say. There is one spectacle grander than the seeds Frogman.
Speaker 3: That is the sky frog Man.
Speaker 4: There is one spectacle grander than the sky, and that is the interior of the soul.
Speaker 3: I I'm the Frostman on a Frogman Friday.
Speaker 4: The Petrosen Money Showing praises and shows love to the greatness that is the Pacific Ocean and those that protect us from it, Post Guard, maybe Seals, Harbor Patrol and our lifeguard brand. We also failed bars to the One and only Great Mike Nelson, lighted by Lloyd Bridges.
Speaker 3: It's Sea Hunt n Coven, San Diego.
Speaker 6: We were giving the midget but real workout. Bill was developing it to sell of the Navy. He done a good job with its silent electric motor. It could carry two men equipped with diving lungs about fifteen miles at a fair speed. It still had some flaws. The doors designed for quick escape and emergencies were sometimes opened by changes and pressure, and the controls weren't perfect yet. I enjoyed helping Bill, especially as I could see the value of the small craft for surprise attacks and secret missions, not that I intended to go on any I figured those days were in the past for me. I thought that we were testing the subsecretly, but I was mistaken.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you were todd light. What do you know? We still gotta take that FRDA man. You know what that's like these days.
Speaker 7: You got the Navy everywhere, you got frogmen, you got the e C two's with the satellite tracking, you got the bell two nine of salt choppers up the ass.
Speaker 2: We're losing one out of every nine loads. That's no duck walk anymore. Let me tell you, forget about money.
Speaker 3: What do you suggest that's reasonable? Diner room nire dire.
Speaker 4: Oh oh yeah, yeah, I know that problem. Ye regrets not going to the Clipper game with me last night. I feel it in my bone. I can see his face. I don't think he regrets it at all.
Speaker 3: Colin, are you regretful?
Speaker 5: I I had a little bit of fomo yesterday. You said me that that video of you and your mom, Matt enjoying.
Speaker 3: Some were the wrong.
Speaker 2: Matt, Well, I think that's a I think Colin can't lie. He's a good young Christian. So I think he is into it because I believe he is talking around him actually wanting to go. He's saying I saw a video social media.
Speaker 3: Mat had a Margarita. I did not have a mich Alatta.
Speaker 2: He's not saying, yeah, I wish I went in steadies.
Speaker 3: What about you, Ronnie.
Speaker 2: Nope, no fomo at all.
Speaker 3: I had too.
Speaker 4: Glad you had a good time, though. Well, I saw that photo. Look, you guys can all watch the video. There's a big video that social media.
Speaker 3: Matt.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I saw the video too on Instagram. It's really well done and you could have been a part of that. I just want you to know I wanted to weigh heavy on you all weekend long that you could have been.
Speaker 3: A part of that.
Speaker 2: I'll go next time.
Speaker 3: No, you won't. You won't be invited.
Speaker 2: There won't be a next time.
Speaker 3: Actually I did this last year. Oh that's fine with me. We re upped the contracts.
Speaker 2: I think doing it again next Set this date for twenty twenty seven, and be ready.
Speaker 4: I'll tell you, Matt, it is a very special place. There is no doubt about it. It is unfortunate that the Clippers are the product that is sold there. But man, did they hit a home run with that stadium? And just imagine what they've been doing it well I care, just imagine what they could have done with it if they didn't have to pay Kawaii Leonard under the table.
Speaker 2: I mean, it would be like Utopia. Yeah, and it already kind of is be like lambeau Field Popular.
Speaker 5: You know what the worst part about it is, Petros, is that phoner that I had scheduled at six point thirty oh with the Laguna Hills Coach postponed till this morning. Oh what about your phoner with Sammy Long? We did that one, Your combat sport phoner.
Speaker 3: We did that one.
Speaker 5: I was actually at the station here until around nine because we were doing the phoner here for the weekend show. For the weekend show, I was grabbing sound. I also podcasted yesterday. So what you would call that weekend guys, Matt, you would call that they have a show on the weekend. When is the show calling Saturday nine to ten. See, it was an opportunity for him to promote the show.
Speaker 3: You came in here and called him a weekend guy. Man, you called him a weekend guy. Weekend guy every time I see Sean Farnham on TV.
Speaker 2: On some media he took a shot at Steve Hartman, and that was not okay.
Speaker 3: That's right. You can do what you want to us. But Steve Hartman is a saint, he is a Hall of Famer. He will not be disparaged. I told somebody the story today.
Speaker 4: Yesterday I went to the coffee place that I always go to, Offset Coffee and Torrance, right by my sister's yoga studio owned Offset.
Speaker 3: You mean the Rapper.
Speaker 4: No, it's owned by Andy from Fannies. But I went to the Offset and I believe they had their coffee brand before the Rapper.
Speaker 3: And I was yesterday.
Speaker 4: I was there and the guy told me that, you know, he was asking me about sports radio, and he asked me if I no Mason and Ireland, and I said, yes, I do. And I said, uh, ask me tomorrow and I'll tell you a story about Johnna. And I went in there today. And you know, I mean, sometimes people forget and they don't even really care. So you know, it was a good way to say, if you really want me to tell you the story and you remember, I'll tell you and h and he did remember. So I was able to deliver the story of the Freedom Train to get a ticket at DJ Offset Coffee. So, uh, Dwayne McDonald's not the only guy ride the training beautiful man today is all I'm saying. Okay, well, uh, what do we have to look forward to on the weekend show, Colin.
Speaker 3: Well, we had a big week this week.
Speaker 5: Ryan Garcia had a massive win against Mario Bodyos to get back on the right track and use or boxer that is boxing. Okay, and Ryan Garcia fights under Oscar de la Hoya, one of the biggest I would say combat stars right now in the sport.
Speaker 2: Albeit happened Garcia, Yeah, really really popular online with the girls. Kind of appeals to your younger audience. And uh so, yeah, he had a he's combat sports, not boxing. Oh, he's a boxer. He's a boxer.
Speaker 3: I would just say it falls under the umbrella, right all right.
Speaker 5: When it comes to if you looked at combat sports in in the big picture, he would be one of the top.
Speaker 2: Faces, right, Yeah, I got you.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 2: And then not that we needed it, but Floyd Manny Pacio too was announced this week, So and you're driving to that, we are that's probably the biggest news in boxing this week for the old. For the old, I guess and maybe for some of the new. Why they're doing it, I don't know.
Speaker 3: Money what the new?
Speaker 2: Money? Money, that's why they're doing it. Yeah, to make money. Pride Floyd's forty nine, Manny's forty six. Yeah, so that would be money.
Speaker 3: What's going on?
Speaker 2: They're taking away from really the good fights that are being made. I I gotta fight question for you, Colin, Uh, is it Jaker Logan? Jake Okay? Is his jaw that ft up? I saw he had to have like a third surgery or something on his jaw? Did it get broken that bad?
Speaker 3: It was bad?
Speaker 5: And then he had did you see he put some AI video together where he looks like the Terminator.
Speaker 2: Ah, but it was pretty bad. He had to have two or three surgeons where he.
Speaker 3: Has a bionic face.
Speaker 2: He does got a terminator face, but again sixty million dollars. You know, he looks he looks like he Man's lockjaw, lockjaw.
Speaker 3: The bad guy. Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Does he have a weird arm arm too?
Speaker 3: Exactly?
Speaker 2: Boughton's no joke, You don't play it.
Speaker 4: None of us are laughing about it, Colin, step In, there none of us thought it was a joke. Man didn't like play a boner sound and like play the circus music.
Speaker 2: I just saw it on the Instagram that he's like, yeah, I had to have like a third surgery because the jaw soft up.
Speaker 4: We will return and I will have the F one report forever, buddy. We do have Alan Sleewall joining us as uh yeah, ring the bell for Alan slee Wah. He's gonna go two rounds with Matt and then uh we are. We're gonna have Dave on live from camel Back Ranch. Dodger Talk tonight at seven will feature Dave Roberts and JD. Martinez, Dave's friend who is in the area.
Speaker 3: I believe, so have a great night.
Speaker 4: We guarantee you will if you spend your afternoon with the Petros and Money Show on This frog Man Friday on ampire seventy La.
Speaker 2: Sports Me trous in Money on This Frogman Friday going until seven o'clock. David Vassi, We'll have Dodger Talk from seven until eight. We did have the Dodger game a little bit earlier and did just after three pm. Giants got the better of them, but not a lot of regulars out there for the nuck right around five thirty ish.
Speaker 3: Okay, Matt, it is time for the F one report.
Speaker 4: We are less than a week away from the start of the twenty twenty sixth Formula.
Speaker 3: One season in Australia on March sixth.
Speaker 4: The preseason testing for the twenty twenty sixth Formula One World Championship is wrapped up with a series of sessions designed to shakedown.
Speaker 3: The radically new cars and power units.
Speaker 4: Teams first completed a closed door shakedown at the Circuit de Barcelona Catalunya in late January, and most recently two official three day test blocks at the ball Rain International Circuit in Secure earlier this month. Across three sessions, drivers and engineers focused on gathering data, refining energy recovery, deployment, and understanding tire.
Speaker 3: With a y behavior with the new era dynamic packages.
Speaker 4: Matt at Spring training basically at camel Back Ranch, minus the incessant pestering and posturing of David Vase unbelieva.
Speaker 3: It was such a dumb idiot. He come on, you dumb idiot. Dave does a hell of a job out of camel Back.
Speaker 4: Come on, he'll join us in the five o'clock hour, despite the limited visibility on actual car performances due to the team's veried testing programs and proverbial sand bagging. And as you know, Matt, we are your home of F one sandbagging.
Speaker 3: I mean it's not.
Speaker 4: But even taking the sandbagging into account, it appears the scooterea of Ferrari has been most impressive, with consistent pace topping the timing sheets on multiple days. Additionally, the silver arrows of Mercedes appear to be strong under the new guidelines, showing tremendous reliability under the heavy testing mileage and competitive race pace.
Speaker 2: Who struggled, you ask, Matt, don't say it.
Speaker 4: The biggest whitey bitch in Formula one Canadian disaster lance stroll?
Speaker 3: What the hell happened?
Speaker 4: He complains, As much as Tim Kates try to get a table for eight at Don Kucko's on a busy Friday night.
Speaker 3: We can do six and two or five and three. If that helped. Aston Martin with the newly designed a Adrian Neui.
Speaker 4: Car, has encountered setbacks, including power unit issues that have severely limited their track time late in testing.
Speaker 3: And how about the new Formula one team Cadillac F one.
Speaker 2: Matt, you asked, how about that new Cadillac F one team?
Speaker 3: T broadly positive, Matt.
Speaker 4: The team completed a comprehensive run plan with drivers check O Perez and our friend the Bear.
Speaker 3: Ass about Terry.
Speaker 2: Botas most likable driver is not even close.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they have the two and the coolest logo. Through the qualifying and race simulations, they tested everything. Over the course of the Bahrain Test, they logged several hundred laps and covered the equivalent of more than ten full race distances. Exact lap times were understandably off the pace of established teams like Ferrari and Mercedes. The Caddies avoided major problems with a good baseline car and strong team morale as they head.
Speaker 3: Down to Melbourn. Come on, you know you're coming off the World Tour, Matt. You know nothing is more important than strong.
Speaker 2: Team morales, right, because you're gonna have some down players. It's gonna be ups and downs.
Speaker 4: More on Melbourne in a minute, But we would be remiss if we did not address the offseason moves in the F one wag market. The wives and girlfriends of Formula one, Matt, your favorite. Early in the offseason, two big announcements rock the f one wag scene. The first was the announcement of the engagement of Lil Chuck Leclair's longtime girlfriend Alexandros Saint Miil, the art history grad, French influencer and fashion figure.
Speaker 3: They began dating in twenty twenty three.
Speaker 4: They've made several public appearances together, namely in Wimbledon, over the past years, and now they share parts of their life, including their pet dog, Leo, who is of course not hypo allergenic.
Speaker 3: Keep all the dogs away herb Street. Lil Chuck and Saint Mew.
Speaker 4: Announced their engagement in November last year on Instagram. The two have become one of the most prominent off track couples. The engagement ring is believed to be between five and six carrots. It's an oval cut diamond in with a platinum band. Elegant, modern and very wearable.
Speaker 2: Matt, I'm sorry, I think you just said elegant, modern and very wearable. Is that what we just see?
Speaker 3: You might say?
Speaker 4: You might say ergonomic as his custom. Kates did not get a ring. Estimated value of the ring Matt five and twenty five thousand.
Speaker 3: Dollars, making me feel any better to take joining Leclair on the walking down.
Speaker 2: It makes a lot more of that, more than that for two months still, Matt, you know, well.
Speaker 3: Well she got to be able to pull hold her arm u.
Speaker 4: Joining Leclair and the walk down the aisle will be Williams driver Alex Alban. Alban announced his engagement to professional golfer, fashion influencer and longtime girlfriend.
Speaker 3: Lily Muni.
Speaker 4: In late Lily Muni he in late January very liable of this year on Instagram.
Speaker 3: They're the best. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Alex and Muni began dating in twenty nineteen, having first connected through social media and bonded over their respective sports careers. The couple received congratulatory messages from Carlos Signs, Yuki Sonoda, Franco Coleapinto, Daniel Keviat, the father of Max Verstoppin's adopted daughter with Kelly p Qua, and the voice of the Chargers Matt Muddy Smith called them a likable couple. No dates have been set for either wedding or no truth to the rumor that the iceman Kimmy Reichenan will be the wedding efficient.
Speaker 3: Come on, guys, kind of fish sign difficult? Hey, Kimmy ceremony would maybe go something like this, do you take her? Yes? Good done? You may kiss? Come on? Damn? Do I miss Kimmy reichin it?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I mean what does he do?
Speaker 2: The bare ass of Botas is a sad fill for what KINI gave.
Speaker 4: Yeah, exactly, very well, said Matt. Oh, but look at Botas. He's on his He's on his cycle.
Speaker 2: Not the same.
Speaker 4: Unlike David Massey's wedding, you is believed that invites will be allowed to bring a guest. There has been some breakups as well, Matt, which is unfortunate. We hate to see the end of love. Newly crowned F one World champion the Sprite like Lando Norris, has broken up with his girlfriend, Maguie Corseerial.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah o MacWEEK Corseirio cor.
Speaker 4: Siero, the twenty three year old Portuguese model and actress who has three million Instagram followers, was a Paddock mainstay during the twenty twenty five season, but on Thursday, February nineteenth of this season, that breakup was confirmed on social media.
Speaker 2: No cry, that was a good one. That's a good soundbar right there now, I'm not crying.
Speaker 3: Yeah you are? You raised your Voice of Me.
Speaker 4: A couple has been on and off since twenty twenty three. Coursero was a contestant on the Portuguese version of Dancing with the Stars with her own swimwear and clothing brand called missus.
Speaker 3: Us.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, I was going to say, now, she's not going to be a missus.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well you're right not to Lando. Apparently, prior to Lando kicking her to the curb, she was a footballer girlfriend Jowel Felix, So expect her to be on the rebounded, back on the market by spring.
Speaker 3: Maybe a combat sport guy.
Speaker 2: That's just gonna say, a cricketer.
Speaker 3: Oh, that'd be good Indian guy. Right.
Speaker 4: No news yet on where Sprite like Lando will pivot for companionship this season. His team is currently reviewing potential candidates send resumes with eight x ten glossies to McLaren headquarters in Woking.
Speaker 3: But Matt.
Speaker 4: The biggest news to hit the f one wag wire on February first broke and everybody was all over it when the Sun newspaper reported that seven time world champion Lewis Sir Lewis all Right Hamilton was dating one of the world's most famous female influencer, the one and only Kim Kardashian.
Speaker 2: Apparently we connected at a taper level.
Speaker 4: Sir Lewis has an interest in historic rides off the tracks as well.
Speaker 1: Getchenlear Lewis gets him.
Speaker 3: Wait play that one again, please.
Speaker 1: Get Chenley Lewis gets you.
Speaker 3: Then wait, oh my god, Aunt, Yes, I can't.
Speaker 2: I'm not marginough, I'm away man.
Speaker 3: She's a joy. She really isn't that being? And I wass like, fine, what but her bits and pieces? Ah, you're bigger than Diego Pavio. I might be one stone, at most three stone. I can't make it look.
Speaker 4: Hurrass waste ten stones in the Hamilton has left a panic full of former mates in his dirty hair, including singers Rita, Aura, Vicki, Minaje, Rihanna and Shakira, as well as models Barbara Plvin, Gigi Hadid, Winnie Harlowe and Sofia Richie and television Stara.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, that's right, I forgot about that one.
Speaker 4: If you're worried about bits and pieces, Matt, she's you know, that would be hard to She's a bigger woman too.
Speaker 3: She's not ten stone ten stone, right, she.
Speaker 2: Cares, but five stone I was fine with uh, this is much more challenging.
Speaker 4: Sir Lewis and Kim have been spawned together multiple times. They were at the Super Bowl with Bad Bunny, which fields speculation that they're more than just friends. And remember they were had a romantic meeting in Paris earlier this month. Talk about a prenu but neither has made a former public confirmation on the relationship.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it would be interesting.
Speaker 4: Prena right in F one if if F one wire standards in the wag wire, this is the very top right, this is the top ranking. Situation may reveal reveal itself in albert Park next month, but we are headed there, Matt, to albert Park. Have you heard about the Lonesome Loser mission?
Speaker 2: We are your little river Ben show of record and it's not close, not even close.
Speaker 3: We're headed albert Park.
Speaker 4: It all gets started with a week from today in Melbourne for the first round of the Australian Grand Prix. The twenty twenty sixth season will consist of twenty four Grand Prix spread out over two hundred and seventy days, twenty one countries across five continents, which is longer than David Vasse's segment with Rogan and Rodney.
Speaker 3: But not Wikis.
Speaker 2: No, that would be quadruple that marathon brother.
Speaker 4: The Ausse Grand Prix will reclaim its traditional position as the championship owner opener and a lot of people think they own it. Set against the backdrop of Melbourne's Albert Park, the race will be a tone center for what promises to be another crazy Formula One season. Curiously odd looking George Russell in the odds, is the favorite to walk away with victory over the lustful Danish Prince Max for Stopping, who looks to regain his championship form. Yes, but he can still drive like the devil. He's got to wrestle it away from the McLaren Papaya duo of sprite like Lando Norris and the Australian wallaby Oscar Piastre.
Speaker 3: He was short changed last year. Mate.
Speaker 4: Many said that it's a big dog Mite get somefin brins. This isn't a packa. Piastree will look for acet strong start to the twenty twenty six season after being wronged by his own team led by McLaren Ceo.
Speaker 3: The portly Zach Brown of.
Speaker 2: Taftime thought American I forgot about that one what.
Speaker 4: About the Ferraris Matt. Will their early success at testing carry over into the new season. Will their new active rear wing design prove to be the difference in the straight line speed or with a low drag and significant downforce from the Kardashian klan who weighs at least ten stone limit their success. Unlucky at Love Lewis. Maybe that's what they say. Hopefully you don't lose your head and gamble your heart away. Oh yeah, have you heard about the lonesome loser, Matt? Have you heard about it? It all gets started Saturday nine on March seventh, prime time on the West Coast. The five Lights will go out on the twenty twenty sixth season. Look for the Petrosen Money for What Fantasy League to be up and active as soon as Matt gets around to it. Just coming off the world to where we do hope to get that fantasy league going. Ronnie, you can play this one out if you want. Remember to keep your team names towards Snarky Vassay, Fred Rogan, Kates or my weight, but be respectful. And that is the kickoff to the seventh season of the Petersen Money. So calf one report for Southern California.
Speaker 2: About a half hour, we'll get Alan Sliwa Lakers. Another disappointing loss last night, catastrophic meltdown in the game's final seconds against the Sun Teams. Without Booker out there or thout. They're two best players out there as a matter of fact, as they slide closer and closer to the play in. So he'll check in.
Speaker 3: Have a top story.
Speaker 2: You have David Veasse in the five o'clock hour as well, talking about the Dodgers as many players are making their way out to the World Baseball Classic.
Speaker 3: Now, all right, we just did the F one report, and thank you. Thank you for listening.
Speaker 4: For Southern California and beyond on the podcast on the iHeartRadio app. We do have a few text us us to enjoy. Here some reaction on a Frogman Friday on the Secret text Us them.
Speaker 1: The secret text Us all fine, brought to you by your so called Toyota dealers.
Speaker 3: We make it easy.
Speaker 4: This one's directed at me and says you are twenty one stone fatty waddle over to the elliptical now, chunky.
Speaker 3: Which is not very nice.
Speaker 2: I don't know why you had to catch the stray on that one.
Speaker 4: Because I'm fatter than you. Hey, petros Oh, corrections and retractions, Tell.
Speaker 3: Moon, corrections and attractions.
Speaker 4: Tell Moondoggie Matt that the name is trap Jaw, the he Man guy, trap jobpot Lockjaw.
Speaker 3: I should know better, Matt.
Speaker 2: My apologies.
Speaker 4: I'm the he Man guy. I should have been right on top of that. I should have blud into you with an anvil right over the head the second you uttered that.
Speaker 3: Lie should have.
Speaker 2: Done trap Jaw. It's a hell of a character. They've got that little jaw that moves, you know.
Speaker 4: Yeah, tough tough to beat trap Jaw when it comes to villains that hang out with skeletor evil In is pretty strong.
Speaker 3: Not to mention.
Speaker 2: Murman, Murman sucks.
Speaker 3: What do you mean, Matt, you're a Murman? Oh?
Speaker 2: No, moss Man is the one I don't like.
Speaker 4: Yeah, moss Man's a good guy. Stay off of moss Man's nuts, by the way, before I give you the fistole who.
Speaker 3: Is also a fist into and all my favorites. Yeah you really like? Yeah?
Speaker 4: I wish there was one that was a petress and muddy feeble Pole Smoko does Murman? Is that the one with the big mouth.
Speaker 3: He's got a pretty it looks like his mouth is kind of.
Speaker 2: Remember one of them had a suction cup for a mouth that you could stick to glass. I didn't know if that was Murman or not. It might be because that would be the pole smoker.
Speaker 4: Now that's pole smoke, or it's an whole different guy. Uh to concur the Kardashian flesh mountain. Many have climbed it before, but how the bulbousy flesh grows. It is quite a feat that Lewis Hamilton is is.
Speaker 3: Oh know what to do with it? I'm sure you do something. It's an enigma.
Speaker 2: Ropped and saw it a riddle surrounded by mountain.
Speaker 3: The flesh. You know, it doesn't seem that difficult to navigate, you know, I suppose well I did a long long time ago. People looked a lot different.
Speaker 4: Uh pee, I'm not trying to be a little bitch, but you never mentioned the merchant Marines. I'm a proud seaman and spent more time upon it than any of those other professions do, like the Navy, or the coastguard or the lifeguards that you mentioned. And I'm all pcped up like a chicken, all right, I'm so sorry, sir, I will mention the merchant Marines from now on or try to thank you. Uh hey, P's a Mexican American and it really gets underneath my skin when self. Well, this is back to Slaters Saved by the Bell the college Year's episode Matter, quickly becoming our favorite episode of all time. Self proclaimed Chicanos, which are usually punk asses who take a Chicano study or sociology class at the local juco and try to act all hard because they suddenly realize that they're Mexican.
Speaker 2: American names like Buckle and bunch O.
Speaker 3: Oh, poor you with your first world problems, give me a break. Although that chick and Saved by the Bell, she does sound movie caliente. Do we have some of that sound?
Speaker 1: You know?
Speaker 3: Jesus, I just said, it's a beautiful day. Oh boy, you really don't speak Spanish.
Speaker 2: Do you.
Speaker 3: Pose it?
Speaker 4: That's now Slater still doesn't know what's going on. But the the but the chick, the Spanish Chicano studies chick. She's not just gonna give up there, Matt. She's gonna delve more. And why do you think she started talking to Slater? Why would you even talk to him? A Spanish in the middle of a class. He didn't even know her. She wants a piece of that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's a piece of ashy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she wants a piece of that that Pepper. All right, let's hear the next club.
Speaker 2: What's your real name? Slater?
Speaker 3: Albert Clifford Slater.
Speaker 6: Slater's an angler name.
Speaker 3: You're Latino? Just so many of my family needs to change it.
Speaker 2: Imagine that being your response, I'm Latino. I guess my family. I just met you, so.
Speaker 4: Yeah, exactly right, Matt, I am. How are you just going to take her word for it? You've been living your whole life, you know, And then now Slater has it. He comes to that realization. And we know that he comes to the realization because somebody starts shredding on that, say by the bell guitar.
Speaker 3: Slayered Chicano studies.
Speaker 2: Why do you care about that? Because I'm Chicano? Case you never noticed?
Speaker 3: Now, that's not fair.
Speaker 4: I think we can all agree that's not fair to I know they have a long history, a long history of being rivals and very good friends. But I'm going to go out on a limb and say that's not fair to sact.
Speaker 3: Like this isn't about a girl. Yeah, chills about me. Till two days ago, I didn't even know my real name was Sanchez. My dad changed it twenty five years ago to get into the military academy, Theary Academy. He felt he had to height his heritage to be accepted.
Speaker 2: GM. I don't want to do that.
Speaker 3: I gotta be honest. I don't believe it. I really don't you. I guess I am.
Speaker 2: I gotta go home and ask some questions.
Speaker 3: This says.
Speaker 4: I hope you made a couple of Eskimo friends at the Inuit Dome, Petros.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you can.
Speaker 4: Invite them the next time you have two free tickets to Paradise. It's called the Intuit Dome, guys, all right, and it is the premier sports venue in the world, and it sits there with the clipper stuff all over it. We will return with your word number and a song of the day.
Speaker 3: And I'm not.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Papa Dekas is your Anglican name?
Speaker 4: You Tom Papaakas changed it from Tom Papas Fritas. The real family name was Tom Papas Fritas. There was a dispute over an iguana farm in Tijuana. Man we had to flee. Anglican eye. Your Latino, like I say, classisbamiga. Our busy scissors continue into the second hour. Petres and Money on AM five seventy l A Sports More to com on A frog Man Friday