Speaker 1: Glory. Good morning, strippers, Scott. Oh, yeah, morning, Okay, what's happening?
Speaker 2: Uh yeah, I saw that story about the uh uh the owner of the of the forty nine ers. Yes, yes, And I gotta say it does annoy me. Not that it's specific for this crime, but like when when they arrest somebody and they just like trump up the charges like it wasn't just solicitation, it's, oh, conspiracy to commit human trafficking, Like you think the guys out there like, you know what, I really want to kidnap some people and traffic them. No, it just they just they conflate these two things so much, and they whenever they picked people up for this day, all of a sudden, there's a thing they've been doing. Now they just, oh, it's a conspiracy to commit human trafficking.
Speaker 3: No, I agree, it's not. No, you're just trying to get laid. You don't want to human traffic anybody. I as stripper Scott, how do you think if you were the one who had been arrested in this sting operation? Do you think they would have let you pled down to disorderly conduct the next day?
Speaker 2: No, I'd still be in there now. I'm trying to get a phone call or something. That'd just be probably biting a pillow because Bubba was you know the guy in before me.
Speaker 3: Now you you if memories cherienced me correctly? You've never been busted for all of your prostitution, uh proclivities?
Speaker 1: Correct?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's right.
Speaker 3: There's a long pause there. What was if you you've never been stopped? You've never been? Has there any been if you've been close to being arrested?
Speaker 1: Do you think?
Speaker 2: No? You have to kind of develop a little bit of a sense for what's seems fishy and kind of could this guy do wrong?
Speaker 1: How would this guy know?
Speaker 4: How does he not know?
Speaker 2: First off, I say anything that was that cheap probably you know at one hundred forty bucks is kind of like a trade of park rate sounds I just so sketchy.
Speaker 1: What is and this is exactly where he was going.
Speaker 3: He was going to a trailer park whose family is worth eight and a half billion dollars is going to a trailer park for sex?
Speaker 1: Crazy?
Speaker 2: Yeah, this guy could like be getting he you know, with Epstein was alive, he'd be on the Epstein Island, probably because he's a billionaire. But maybe that's what happened. Maybe after Epstein went away, this guy had to like change his methods and he ended up. You know, look at.
Speaker 3: Scott, this was Sunday morning at nine thirty in the morning. Are there high end hookers that if I wanted to spend two thousand bucks five thousand bucks and get a ten out of ten and knockout? Is that something that's that I could get at nine thirty on a Sunday morning, last minute?
Speaker 2: Oh no, anything like that. You have to plan ahead of time. See.
Speaker 1: So maybe he just was horny.
Speaker 3: He was trying to get what he could, and that's why he ended up in the trailer park, ended up getting busted. All right, Stripper Scott, I wouldn't You don't go to hookers anymore?
Speaker 5: Is that?
Speaker 3: I remember I had a conversation with you. You're not really doing that as much? Is that true?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Times have been pretty hard lately.
Speaker 1: Is it just?
Speaker 3: Financial finances are tight? So that's why you're not going.
Speaker 2: That's part of it. It's that health. It's life is responsibilities and work and extra other work. You know, you know when you're trying to like you step around the house and fix stuff and while you're you're supposed to be asleep, and then you can't sleep, and then you go to work and then you have no life. And it's just a lot of people do it. It's not just me.
Speaker 3: But this is the thing that you love the most in life, though, was going to these hookers, and now you're depriving yourself of that.
Speaker 1: When was the last time you went, Oh.
Speaker 2: I don't know, it's I mean, I think, go look big, look to my records, but you might take too long and it'll be boring.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, why to see who's good or bad?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's like when you get a random text message from oh hey, this is Angelina, don't you remember me? And I'll look through them, like to go through and see accord so weird.
Speaker 3: Like I have my wife take notes on restaurants that we go to and I'll be like, oh, I didn't like this dish or I like that dish. We'll have to remember if we ever come back here. So she'll keep notes on all these things. Trever Scott keeps notes on the hookers and how well they do it.
Speaker 2: Well. Some are you know, some are super nice and some are pretty rude, and some are really pretty and some have fake pictures and they're not only what they look like. So I have to make you know, I have to make sure I I cross reference with a name or a number. And I see that, I'm like, oh no, let's not let's not respond to that one.
Speaker 3: Do they have Do they know what you look like? Do you ever have to send a picture before you show up?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's part of it.
Speaker 1: It is okay, So they so you send a picture, they know what you look like?
Speaker 2: Why do they do that?
Speaker 1: Why do they care?
Speaker 3: They just want to make sure you're not super disgusting or why would they want a picture? I would if I were if I were getting a hooker, I don't think I would want to send my picture in advance. I wouldn't want any evidence.
Speaker 2: Of this, right, Yeah, And that was something I had to kid over because well, they also want to know a guy showing up at the same word in the picture that it's not like someone else that's like a you know, a cop.
Speaker 1: But what do they care? So as long as you pay if it's a cop, yeah, Well I don't think you spend a picture with them in uniform.
Speaker 2: No, but yeah, no, they want to You'll have to provide some sort of like a identification or like a work badge or like a LinkedIn profile that shows that you have a job. That's not copper. I guess even though the cops could just take that, I don't know. That's just how it is. Hee.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I would assume if you're gonna go under cover as a cop, you'd you could have a whole cover story.
Speaker 1: This is not all right.
Speaker 3: This seems like they're making he jump through hoops. It's not real well thought out. I mean, you need to jump into the prostitution game, become a pimp or something. I could really streamline their operation. All right, Stripper Scott, Well, thank you. I appreciate your insight as always in the world of prostitution.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 1: Ronnie. You're on Rover's Morning Glory. Good morning, Ronnie, very well.
Speaker 6: Word, love you man.
Speaker 1: How you doing, love you? What's happening, buddy.
Speaker 2: I'm going back to a topic we.
Speaker 7: Were talking about. You're just a little bit ago about the guy shower in your facility in the in the building where iHeart is.
Speaker 3: It's also yes, it's a commercial building and a residential building, and Charlie and Spincer have been tracking a homeless man showering in the bathroom.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, yes, okay.
Speaker 2: Let me tell you that.
Speaker 8: I was actually on this street no with a double bag for three years. Mm hm, you know, looking for a place, looking for a place.
Speaker 2: To do this, do that.
Speaker 9: But I'll tell you it. If you can find a place that will you could take a shower, clean your body up. It makes your week.
Speaker 1: Your whole week. How often would you shower? Once a week?
Speaker 6: Basically, yeah, it's like a shower week. So I want you guys on the show.
Speaker 8: To have some sympathy for this guy who's on the street who has to basically.
Speaker 6: Break into your building to take a shower.
Speaker 2: And he doesn't destroy nothing. He's taking his shower.
Speaker 8: He's not stealing nothing, he's going in taking his shower.
Speaker 3: I understand all of that, and I do feel bad for the guy on the flip side. If you're paying good money to live somewhere, you don't want homeless people showering in the building. It's just I mean, I wouldn't want that if I were paying money to rent the place, I wouldn't want a homeless guy showering in my facilities. Because and then one guy turns to okay, so he's not an issue. What about the second guy. What word gets around five homeless guys or not? When does it become a problem that you report. I think it's better to nip it in the bud personally.
Speaker 2: Well, you do have.
Speaker 1: A good point there, of course, of course I do.
Speaker 3: Now, maybe you could get like a garden hose or something. You could run that outside and you go, okay, every morning at seven am, we're going to turn on the garden hose for you and then the shower there. I wouldn't have any issue with that, But I mean just to let people come into the building and expect it like, oh, oh stop, don't row oh Rover, you're just so insensitive. No, you you wouldn't want it happening where you live. And anybody who's complaining about it, I think you're and Charlie and snitched. They don't like it either. They just don't want to admit that they don't like it. So that's why they bring it up on the aftermath, so that that they can, you know, hope that somebody like me hears about it and says something. But yeah, they don't like it. They there's no problem. There is a guys living in the in the handicapstall for a day. It didn't bother me because he was it was really cold. What do you mean living in the I didn't. Oh yeah, this is when we first got here. A guy was just he put all the stuff in the bathroom handicaps, doll, he's just laying on the ground.
Speaker 1: We brought this up.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, we talked about it, and I always remember that like negative five outs. So what am I gonna say? I'm gonna try to get this guy kicked out so he still go. Guy's life's hard enough. I don't care if he's showering. Well, I would say that the guy who's living in the handicaps. All they do have homeless shelters that are available, especially when the when it's five degrees outside or whatever.
Speaker 1: Maybe it's full.
Speaker 10: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I didn't ask him his story. And he was only there for the day. I mean he wasn't there that he wasn't there multiple days. So whatever, Dougie, are you ready for the schizzy? Yeah, here we go, I'll roll this morning Glory.
Speaker 11: There's a new program launched by American Airlines that allows frequent flyers to donate their unused miles to organizations that support military members as as veterans and their families. It's the Miles for Heroes program. It's double A double advantaged.
Speaker 5: What is it?
Speaker 4: Double A advantage members give miles.
Speaker 1: To the Gary Svantage members. Yeah, okay, call it.
Speaker 11: The Gary Sineze Foundation, Elizabeth Dole Foundation or Medal of Honor foundations.
Speaker 1: So that world then and then what do they do with those market.
Speaker 11: They then support support travel for families of fallen service members and military caregivers.
Speaker 4: Are you in AA?
Speaker 1: I am an advantage members?
Speaker 3: The little thing executive Platinum pro or whatever that is or whatever that waiting to know what that means? Want to become concierge key, But that's invite only now, well, it's it's it's that that's a level above whatever you can normally get, but they have to invite you to that level.
Speaker 4: Is it a high? Is that the highest level you can get for America?
Speaker 3: That would be the highest that you could get with American? And then and then they what happens is when you show up at the airport, they have a little golf cart waiting to take you to the gate, and then when you land.
Speaker 1: They get you.
Speaker 3: Sometimes they take you across the tarmac in a car instead of making you walk through the airport.
Speaker 1: You know what you have to spend?
Speaker 4: You're looking it up.
Speaker 2: I have no idea.
Speaker 3: Don't You have to spent between fifty and eighty thousand dollars a year on flight?
Speaker 1: So are you doing that?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 1: I'm not spending no kidding me, No, of course not. That's what I do.
Speaker 3: I have an American Airlines credit card, and that's how you rack that's ah, you're racking up money.
Speaker 1: You're racking up.
Speaker 3: The points with the Yes, the more the more you spend on that credit card, the more points you get.
Speaker 1: What level are you at right now?
Speaker 2: Whatever?
Speaker 3: The highest one is executive platinum. Yeah, oh okay, all right, then you have next step, is what you're saying? That's there?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I know.
Speaker 3: And they also they let the concierge ky people board with the cripples. They go concierge people, No, they got any concierge they board.
Speaker 1: Anybody gets the board. Your concierge gets the board right right off the bat.
Speaker 11: That's how it's I apologize for the C word. What what's I think we're allowed to use that word? See you next tuesday?
Speaker 4: What does that laugh why'd you laugh about that?
Speaker 1: It's funny.
Speaker 11: Preparations are being made to observe Hurricane Katrina's twenty first anniversary. Yesterday's city officials joined the group New Orleans Katrina Commemoration Incorporated on the steps of City Hall and they wanted to express the need to honor the anniversary.
Speaker 4: So this Saturday, community members will meet in the.
Speaker 11: Lower ninth Ward for the annual Hurricane Katrina March and second line, it's a healing ceremony at the sight of the levee breach that'll also take place.
Speaker 4: So do you remember this.
Speaker 11: It was August twenty ninth, two thousand and five. It was the Category five hurricane made landfall, flooding New Orleans and killing more than a thousand people.
Speaker 3: It was the third I remember being on the air and they were talking about how bad it was going to be, and then the hurricane hit and nothing happened, and I go, oh my god, look at this, Look at this is all.
Speaker 1: Was before fake news was even a phrase, but I said, look at the this is all. It was all fake news. You were horrible.
Speaker 3: And then that levy or whatever breached, as you said, and that's when the problems began because prior to that, there were really you know, everything was fine, the storm hitting the next day or morning or whatever.
Speaker 1: You go, oh, okay, that's not bad, and then the problem started.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 11: It was the third most intense United States landfalling hurricane on record. Have you ever watched any of those, Well, if it's documentaries or stories on what the people went through.
Speaker 3: I started to watch one and I go, maybe I even finished it, but I go, I've already seen all this. I'm not learning anything by watching this documentary. And yeah, it sucked.
Speaker 1: Oh man. They had people living in that supernome or wherever the hell they were.
Speaker 2: It was not great.
Speaker 11: There's a new blood test designed to help identify signs of Alzheimer's disease in people fifty five and older. It's just been cleared by the Food and Drug Administration. The test from Roche and Eli Lilly breaks from the traditional method of diagnosing Alzheimer's like spinal taps or PET scans. According to the companies, they say a biomarker blood tests can help doctors identify patients who are likely or unlikely to have Alzheimer's related brain changes.
Speaker 4: Question is, would you take this or do you not want to know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't want to know. Like, there's not a lot they can do, so I think ignorance is bliss.
Speaker 4: There's medicines that you can take and there's care for it anyway, Like, yeah, there's things I kind of want to.
Speaker 1: Just lose my mind and not even know that I'm losing my mind.
Speaker 11: Oh my god, Okay, speaking of minds, a nineteen year old Georgia student has graduated from Georgia State University with a mathematics degree after completing college in just fourteen months. Fourteen months completed it Ivana nineteen. Ivana Pollishenko entered college with enough credits to satisfy most of her core requirements, then took as many as a classes per semester while also tutoring other students at the university's STEM Center. She earned a degree with the concentration in statistics and has already been accepted into a master's program at Georgia Tech Let.
Speaker 3: Her job has already been replaced by AI stopping thanks for playing.
Speaker 11: Teenager plans to continue tutoring and hopes to pursue a career that combines our interests in research and teaching. A National Park Service turns one hundred and ten years old today, Happy birthday. I know we don't do birthday shout outs, but if you want to enjoy the outdoors, today is the day to celebrate. The agency is waiving entrance fees. The US citizens and residents will be able to get into parks that normally charge admission for free. Other fees aren't being waived. So today is National Parks at Birthday.
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 11: So what are the top dogs out there as far as people having popular pets?
Speaker 4: The top five pets.
Speaker 11: That have dogs on the dog Breeds twenty six. Yes, these are breeds for dogs. These are the top five pets that dog pet breeds that people are choosing in. Fifth place German Shepherd. They're highly intelligent and loyal animals. Fourth place Golden Doodle. The popular poodle mix combines a social personality with a playful, family friendly nature. Third place the Golden Retriever. Gentle, temperament and intelligence. They continue to be a favorite for families nationwide. Second place the Labrador Retriever. They're friendly, they're athletic, eager to please. Classic dog, Classic dog, and the top choice. The top dog breed that Americans are choosing for twenty twenty six. French bull is not the French bulldog. I thought that would be higher on the list. That's actually eighth place. It's a mut a mutt, yeah, the mutt. They're winning hearts across the country. Beloved Companions once again the top of the ranking.
Speaker 4: I thought that was weird.
Speaker 12: Usually pretty healthy, I would say, because I feel like the dogs that are bred pure bread dogs have more things wrong with them, Like German shepherds are a great dog, but their hips give out on them.
Speaker 1: So that's why people choose the mut.
Speaker 4: So do you know who Casey Muskgraves is? The singer's rover?
Speaker 2: I you know, I.
Speaker 1: Slightly. I mean I know the name. I don't know.
Speaker 3: I honestly don't know any of the music. I just saw somebody. They were like, oh my god, doja cat doesn't know who?
Speaker 2: Oh? Who is it?
Speaker 3: Some singer who's on the top of the charts right now? Oh man bts No, it's a man. It's a like a female country singer, the Lady, the country Lady, Country Lady. We've talked about her multiple times. She's very It's like the biggest song in the world right now.
Speaker 1: What's Langley? Yes?
Speaker 3: Okay, and they're like, Doja Cat. I can't believe Doja Cat doesn't know who that is? Because they asked her about Ella Langley. She's like, I don't know who that is and people are, oh my god, I don't know who Ella Langley. We've talked about her three times at least and I still don't know who that was. If you said that name, it's the that's Oh. I think I've sung some of her pornos before. Yeah, she's been I honestly, I wouldn't know who it is. I hear this song everywhere I go.
Speaker 1: Everywhere. You don't hear this all the time? Is this the something Texas or whatever? If this is the memory?
Speaker 3: He tied for the longest number one non holiday number one on the charts. I think nineteen weeks since been at number one. Yeah, it's beating every record or whatever. The only one that hasn't is Mariah Carey has been number one for twenty two weeks. But that's what that Christmas song she has. So this is tied with a few other songs. Maybe if she can go one more week at number one, then she sets the all time non holiday number one.
Speaker 4: Song of all Okay, so we're not talking about her. We're talking about Casey musk Graves.
Speaker 1: Let's say thanks Casey Muskgraves. All right, I think she's also country.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 11: She has kicked off her Middle of Nowhere tour and this was at the United Center in Chicago, and it is going viral because something that happened during the show.
Speaker 4: And I think you have video to.
Speaker 1: Let me see, yes, so I do.
Speaker 2: Here it is.
Speaker 4: And she is do you want to describe what all Right does?
Speaker 3: She's sitting on, uh, well, disco balls. It's a giant nutsack. It's like truck nuts, but the disco trunk nuts that she's sitting on suspended from the ceiling.
Speaker 2: I like that.
Speaker 1: Giant testicles.
Speaker 11: There are a double set of really kind of snaggy balls.
Speaker 1: It's just it's just bald. I mean that's obvious. It's supposed to be testicles, right, I mean, it's not an accident. Trunk nuts Okay, but.
Speaker 4: It's so dumb.
Speaker 1: But disc we wants. She's funny when she said that this is what happens when people don't tell me no, or people say yeah, she wants what she sends it bas this is what happens. And here it is, and no one tells me no. So there she is on truck nuts, crystal and crusted truck nuts. Okay.
Speaker 11: And then finally the story that I teased earlier, how much alcohol was sold at a Morgan wall In show, And this is where it happens. So he performed two shows at Memorial Stadium in Clemson, South Carolina, and the numbers are in.
Speaker 4: Now, this is a massive stadium.
Speaker 3: Okay, now hold on, let me so this must be where the college football stadium.
Speaker 4: They want to how many people they hold per night?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: For a concert? Yeah, give it to me.
Speaker 11: For Morgan's concert, Typically the stadium holds just over eighty one thousand, but for Morgan, it was seventy to seventy five per night that were in attendance.
Speaker 2: So all right.
Speaker 1: To seven let's just say seventy thousand, okay, yeah.
Speaker 11: How many units of alcohol were sold the first night?
Speaker 2: Let's see.
Speaker 1: Okay, let me think here, glasses.
Speaker 11: And they sold the first night than they did the second night.
Speaker 3: Okay, I'm going to say, all right, let's do the math on this. Seventy thousand people, I would say seventy percent are drinking alcohol, and I would say.
Speaker 4: An average what's seventy seventy forty.
Speaker 3: Nine thousand, and I'd say on average, I mean, a conservative estimate would be three and a half drink. Oh a Morton Walling concert. Yeah, they get there early. But I'm just saying conservative. Not everybody is. So I'm gonna say one hundred and seventy one thousand and five hundred units.
Speaker 1: Charlie, what's your guess? I like your math.
Speaker 2: I wasn't.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think that's fine. Yeah, I think three and a half. No, Actually, some people just get one.
Speaker 4: They're the tall, like, that's a lot of drink.
Speaker 1: Some people get six.
Speaker 5: I know.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I'm going to two and a half times whatever your number was. Okay, let's see. So two and a half would be.
Speaker 3: Oh, some of a bitch hang out, seventy thousand times point seven times two point five would be one hundred and twenty two thousand, thousand piers one twenty.
Speaker 11: Two five, one hundred and so you're saying less. You're saying one hundred and twenty two thousand units.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and you said what, Rover, I don't know, you're.
Speaker 1: Supposed to be writing this down like one hundred and seventy.
Speaker 11: Or something, Okay, you guys, are I said one hundred.
Speaker 1: And seventy one thousand, five hundred way off?
Speaker 11: So I was reported the first night of alcohol it was sixty eight thousand, nine hundred and thirty nine units for night one, and then night two sixty six thousand, nine hundred and ninety two units, so combine.
Speaker 1: Really not that that's not that high. I have to be honest with you.
Speaker 4: Here's are expensive.
Speaker 1: Well, I know that big rover. That's the thing you have to take into account.
Speaker 3: You're sixteen ounces or something even twenty four twenty four, so if they're counting that so true.
Speaker 11: Just over it was just about one hundred and thirty six alcoholic beverages were sold. And then when you include the total revenue with the alcohol and the food and beverage sales, they did two point one.
Speaker 4: Million dollars in net revenue from that.
Speaker 1: That's a lot of in net revenue, not gross net revenue.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's a lot of money.
Speaker 2: So there you go.
Speaker 4: I thought that was interesting.
Speaker 11: That's the Shizzy Award winning Shizzy on Rovers Morning Glory.
Speaker 3: Do people describe you as delusional, paranoid, dim witted, or just us straight up in it?
Speaker 1: Well, you'll fit in right here. Cool or textis show now.
Speaker 3: One eighty six six yo Rover that's eight six six nine six even six eighty three seven. I don't remember how many units of alcohol we sold at Roverfest, but I'm not really impressed by those Morgan Walling numbers. Honestly, now, I'm really not doesn't seem like it's that high. I remember at Roverfest. I don't remember what the number was, but like I said, it was the second largest annual festival in the state in terms of certainly not in terms of attendance, because the attendance is not you know, you can have festivals that have more one hundred thousand people the thing in Cincinnati for fireworks five hundred thousand people. But in alcohol sales it was the second largest in the state. And I don't remember how many units we were doing, but I do remember the beer people were always like, oh my god, they love that audience love I love to drink.
Speaker 1: I remember going around Roverfest.
Speaker 3: One time we would open up the gates at like, let's just say one PM for the sake of argument noon or whatever it was. I don't remember, And I remember driving around on a golf cart at like three pm and there are already people. We just opened the gates two hours ago and there are already people passed out after they've.
Speaker 1: Puked in the grasses. I just passed out after two hours.
Speaker 3: It blew my mind because I would think, I don't know, maybe some people can do that, maybe like puke and rally they can come back. I've never been able to do that. I don't think the history of me ever being alive, have I ever puked from drinking and then just gone back and kept drinking.
Speaker 1: I know some people can do it. Me personally, I can't.
Speaker 3: At least I can't come out for the night just because I'd be I'd puke most success too full. I couldn't burp, so I just end up puking to get all the liquid out. I don't know why that sounds fun.
Speaker 1: That's so gross. Was I don't know if it was that fun. It's just how life was.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I used to see Charlie. I can remember being I think we were in.
Speaker 3: Actually I don't know where we were, in Japan or somewhere, and I remember he's like, I have to go puke and you weren't even we hadn't even drank that much. He wasn't like, it wasn't hammered, but he had to go puke. Well, you're just getting two fold because I couldn't burp for longest, my whole life, I couldn't burp. I've only been able to burp for like last ten years. So you just get filled up with stuff and then you just got to go empty some air out and you'd stick your finger down your throat to get the air out.
Speaker 1: How did you learn to burp by doing that?
Speaker 3: And then eventually I figured out I could make I could do it without sticking my finger down my throat, and then that kind of opened up and then air would come out, and then I've been to puking. First would come out with just these huge burps, like room shaking burps, like a.
Speaker 1: Belt beyond anything you like, sounds like.
Speaker 3: I'm dry heaving just and then my body would always be like, oh that felt good. Was just keep doing Then the liquid would come out, and then eventually you just keep doing that until one day you can stop it. You can actually stop yourself from the liquid coming out, and then it's still it was still a gross sound, but it wasn't like a normal burp, and then you just keep doing that, and then over a couple of years eventually just they turned into normal burps. But before that it was awful to drink. I mean by just there'd be a gurgling noise in my throat. It's not a burp. It relieved no pressure.
Speaker 5: But just be like.
Speaker 3: Like a bullamic when you drink, you know, like they go in the bathroom and pukee up their food and then go yeah, even food. If you ate too much, you just you hear this gurgling that would last hours, hours of just this gurgling noise, and you're just like, I need to I need to release some pressure. One of the things I hate the most is drinking on an empty stomach, because I like to have a good and I've gone to dinner sometimes and you get the drinks before you start drinking, before your dinner even arrives, and then that's that's no good. And especially if you have something like sushi, that's not a good base to drink on. I need to have some food when I start drinking. But I can remember when I would go out drinking with Charlie be like, oh, we can't go out to dinner and too full. I can't eat him go drink. Definitely not. He'd want to drink on an empty stomach. That just lighter. You'd want to go eat like a huge steak dinner. I'm like, no, that's done. I'm done after that. I don't want to I don't want to go eat a massive meal like a light something.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 3: Sandwich is fine, but you want to sit down and be like, oh, we're gonnaet appetizers, We're gonna have steak. Oh yeah, that's what I need. A yeah, I need a good, strong base like that. You drink all throughout dinner. That's you can drink all night long on that base.
Speaker 2: Charlie.
Speaker 12: Oh no, I agree with you. Early like that's my afternoon lunch. If we are going to drink tonight in that way, very end of the night. Yeah, the end of the night. Once I'm really drunk, then go smash some food.
Speaker 1: I've got to take a break. Our number eight sixty six.
Speaker 3: You're over eight six six nine sixty seven six eight three seven, Country, Chris, you ron rovers morning glory quickly, go ahead, Country Chris.
Speaker 2: What's that job? Hey man? You were playing that? Ella Langley song, and it reminded me of subject like you remember how Deter used to always think the song was sad Patrol.
Speaker 3: Sad Patrol that's right by Metallica. Yeah, not sad but true sad Patrol.
Speaker 2: Yes, yeah.
Speaker 1: And that Ella Langley song.
Speaker 2: I don't know where I heard it from, but at the end of it, in the chorus if he's here.
Speaker 6: Like listen to one more time, it sounds like she says, drinking jay off by myself, there's choosing Texas.
Speaker 3: I can tell, so, okay, so the lyric. All right, we're gonna have to play this song and it's every one. When we come back, Charlie, you can cue this up. We'll find the song. We'll find the spot. Drink and jay off by myself. There's Jews in Texas, I can tell. Okay, Well, let me. I want to see if I hear it, hear it again, never be able to unhear that. Probably all right, when we come back, I'll find that country.
Speaker 1: Chris, thank you. We'll be right back with that next. Hang on.
Speaker 3: If radio is like banging a picture with words, we're more like color by number and we're way outside of the line.
Speaker 1: He's a bad artist. Lovers morningsory. All right, we're gonna wrap everything up in a few minutes. We'll get some stuff away. Stand by for that country.
Speaker 3: Chris was telling us that that Ella Langley song, the all he hears is something about Jews in that song and ja owing and jay owing. That's the thing I really always heard that the She's gonna drink and jo by herself my word. Okay, let me hear this, and this is an let's hear the lyrics said, let's hear the song, and Charlie is a cute up.
Speaker 1: Let's listen and girls do that?
Speaker 2: Jay?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 4: Is that what it's called?
Speaker 3: Well, well, I wouldn't call it that necessarily, but all right, it doesn't take a Christ bombing the cowboys, eyes bos away, drinking Jack ob on myself.
Speaker 4: He's choosing Texas.
Speaker 10: I can tell he's choosing taxes or dundee, you're an idiot choosing taxes who likes choosing taxes?
Speaker 1: And the jack that I don't see.
Speaker 3: I don't hear that drinking drinking jack all by himself or myself or whatever.
Speaker 5: I think.
Speaker 1: Right, let me hear it again. There's nothing I can do.
Speaker 5: It doesn't tag a Chris still bomb, honesting a cowboy, always fas away, drinking jack up myself.
Speaker 4: He's choosing Texas. I can test.
Speaker 3: Can you hear this song everywhere you go? Yeah, I'm surprised you guys don't. It's I've never tried to listen to it in my life, and everywhere I go I hear it. I'm really surprised that that's that big of a song, Like it's not. I gets catch you. I can understand why it's big.
Speaker 11: I just.
Speaker 1: Everywhere I go for less three months.
Speaker 4: His face, There's nothing I can do. She's cute.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that heps it doesn't tag.
Speaker 4: A Chris still bomb a cowboy, always bar drinking jack myself. He's choosing Texas.
Speaker 1: Socing test. All right, do I have to give away today?
Speaker 11: You have a pair of tickets to see kill Switch Engage. The show is Saturday, September nineteenth at Jacob's Pavilion. Well love tickets for you each day this week, and if you don't win them, you can get your tickets and information at EIGHTXS dot com.
Speaker 3: All right, caller thirty right now eight six six yo Rover. That's how you can win the tickets. Right now, caller thirty eight six six nine and six seven six eight three seven. I apologize. Sorry, very unprofessional of me to sound like this today. Yeah, but you know I'm powering through DOUCHI though, just because this is what I do. You know, you can't stop me from coming in and being with you and doing the show for or as you say at the end of the Aftermathy yesterday, thanks for giving us your money or whatever.
Speaker 4: You should see show you need your money to pay.
Speaker 3: Say at the end of the show, this guy wrote down, appreciate We appreciate your money.
Speaker 1: We appreciate your money, not you or your support. We just appreciate your money.
Speaker 4: Just appreciate you.
Speaker 11: I appreciate your money because they paid to listen to the Aftermath.
Speaker 4: So sorry.
Speaker 3: All right, well you can now compare and contrast aftermath hosts. You had Dougy hosting yesterday. Now you're back to the original aftermath host, Chocolate Charlie with his intrepid sidekick Anthony the video Man Snitzer. They're gonna do the aftermath in about ten minutes. If you do not subscribe to RMG plus, please do because we enjoy your money, love spending your money. Yes, give us all your money at roverradio dot com and then you can watch or listen live or even don't.
Speaker 1: We don't care if you watch or listen. Just mave us that money for it. That's it. Yeah, sign up at roverradio dot com.
Speaker 3: You can watch her listen on the website or with the Rover Radio app on your phone, your tablet, or your TV. But sign up for our MG plus on the website roverradio dot com. We will be back live tomorrow morning.
Speaker 1: Have a great day. It's Rover's Morning Glory. Bye, Rover's Morning Glory.