Speaker 1: We all had that one teacher who believed in us.
Speaker 2: Show your gratitude with thank A teacher powered by don HER's Shoes nominated a public school teacher to win five thousand dollars for the classroom this week when you get a shout out two Eileen Jennygus, a special education teacher at Carver Elementary School, teacher to thank today at iHeartRadio dot com slash teachers.
Speaker 3: I love teachers. Well done, Thank you all. We were doing that thing history with the young lady who works there, who does the social stuff.
Speaker 1: For us, Tiara. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I always say her name wrong, So I was looking for help anyway, and she was doing a thing about what would you be doing if you weren't on radio? And I should have said, teacher.
Speaker 1: I know what Sauce would say. What booger Sugar?
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, he loved it? Loved it?
Speaker 1: You love it? You loved it? No? I didn't. Yeah, you did? You must have I did. What do you mean I must have done? Damn? What do you mean? I loved it?
Speaker 4: Well?
Speaker 3: You you s he said, if you had a year to live or whatever, what would you do? You said, Booger Sugar? You said cocaine?
Speaker 4: Yeah, you said you would do tons of it if I had made it, obviously right. You said you wouldn't do haroing, but you would do a ton of cocaine. Pull your hands up.
Speaker 1: If you had thirty days to live, what would you do?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Yeah, peah, I mean, well, I'll just tell you this. My kids wouldn't have any inheritance, that's for sure, and the thing.
Speaker 1: Would be a disaster, my bang by.
Speaker 3: I have things I want to say, but I know that lady's gonna assume me if I keep talking about it.
Speaker 1: I'm hanta sy free, but she's waking.
Speaker 3: Up having a bad day and she doesn't know.
Speaker 5: Wait, if you had thirty days to live, you wouldn't people of the things you would do?
Speaker 1: You want to see her on her fake on fake bh.
Speaker 3: Well, it's like the elephant man.
Speaker 1: You know you're getting an email her agent. You're getting to.
Speaker 6: Be fair.
Speaker 1: I don't even know she is.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: You'd recognize she's in. Yeah, she's actually very good. Seems very smart too. I like that girl. She seems nice. That's Peter.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she seems great.
Speaker 1: I don't really know.
Speaker 3: I can't picture her face, but I'm sure i'd know.
Speaker 4: Dude, if I had thirty days left to live, I would eat chicken fingers, spend time with my kids, and play cards.
Speaker 1: So just like.
Speaker 3: I was skiing last night.
Speaker 1: Awesome, Yeah, perfect conditions. Yeah that's pretty cool, man.
Speaker 4: It was like forty degrees man, if anything, it was too warm.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh that was good. Man. She's got some naturals. I think the gymnastics help. She's good.
Speaker 4: Yeah, she figured it out faster than I did when I was her age. She's like, she's killing it.
Speaker 3: Man. They have a skiing team right at the school. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I don't know if she's gonna do it or not, but she definitely could.
Speaker 3: That is so crazy that up here you all have skiing teams and stuff like that.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I bet where she goes they do. Yeah, we'll see if.
Speaker 4: She wants to get into it or now. But she definitely found a new love, which is good, Which is awesome, dude, get her off with her, get her off the screen, right yeah, get her off the old iPad, get her off the phone, and get her on the slopes.
Speaker 1: No, she's loving it.
Speaker 3: I'm thinking about going BMX and this year too, trying kinds of new things, find a new hobby, yeah, man, I need hobbies that I don't turn into jobs.
Speaker 1: Or no booker, sugar, no gambling.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I can't do that anymore or any less.
Speaker 1: You love it, you love it, You love it.
Speaker 5: When you see him, you red for nod and then you walk away.
Speaker 1: You leave them alone, Just leave me alone. Yeah, I got things to do.
Speaker 3: Hey, if I got here.
Speaker 1: No, he's there's some listeners coming to Zach's. Getting the chairs ready, Corey will be here. We got it. But now whoa baby? Oh you can't, can't. I'm scared.
Speaker 4: Some of the listeners today worked for ale Bunner. They just stopped and got him to find out. If that's the case, they're welcome back five days a week starting Monday. You're fat free advertising. It's it's my favorite. I think it's my favorite. Desserts the wrong word, right, treat? Yeah, it's a treat.
Speaker 1: Is there anything better on the planet in that genre than these? No? I don't think so.
Speaker 3: It's it's honestly baked good.
Speaker 1: There so good.
Speaker 4: They're so good that when they won the award for Best Cinnamon role in the Country, We're like, are they nuts?
Speaker 1: The puppy dog tails are better? I wouldn't leave them out there.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the scavengers. Yeah, with the scavengers. I wouldn't leave them out there.
Speaker 1: Hi, everybody, scavengers, the vultures.
Speaker 3: Hi, Steve's welcome. Thanks for bringing the treats.
Speaker 1: They know they know us too well. Yeah, they brought puppy dog tails.
Speaker 8: God, speaking of puppy dog tails, careful, come on, man, stop come What wasn't the thing with cats the movie?
Speaker 4: They had to digitally remove them because initially they were in the movie, which is insane that somebody made that choice.
Speaker 1: Loved that movie. It was a zero out of ten. I hated every second of it and I watched all of it. The b Inches might have added a little flair to that movie. Flair is an interesting choice of words. Might have been the best part of the film. Yeah, he loves flairy b h.
Speaker 4: Title of the podcast, I dare you?
Speaker 1: That's fine? Do you spell Flarry? Look it up?
Speaker 3: Our car broke down to night? Good thing you're here?
Speaker 1: Like God, you're funny? Mess shows dumb? Thanks, Okay, let's do them. Sorry. Should we talk science?
Speaker 9: There's just somebody who sent over the side of the road a lot of comps.
Speaker 1: Should we talk science?
Speaker 4: Is there something scientific you'd like to discussed.
Speaker 1: He loves it. He loves it, he loves it. This is a day that I miss Rosen.
Speaker 4: Right, Yeah, well, what does Rosen like about young women?
Speaker 1: He loves it. He loves it, ladies and gentlemen.
Speaker 3: Psychologists say Americans have a fascination with death.
Speaker 7: Experts say exploring death is a controlled way to face your fears. Viewership of true crime TV shows and podcasts are up forty two percent over last year. A Yuga Paul says fifty percent of us like to watch scary movies. Then there are your good classes held in graveyards. And if that's not enough, the newest trend coffin lying that's thirty minutes in a coffin where you can meditate, which is supposed to reduce stress. I'm free, tennis.
Speaker 4: Look, my wife listens to the true crime podcast all the time because she's taken notes on how she's eventually gonna dispatch me.
Speaker 1: Right, I get that.
Speaker 4: But if I was single and dating somebody that did cemetery yoga, I'm out the door.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I thought if I was twenty two and she was like a ten out of ten, I'd.
Speaker 4: Be like, what do I care? I'm a dumb young kid at forty five. I'm not dating somebody that does cemetery yoga.
Speaker 5: I thought she said coffin lying like you cough and then lie. That's what I thought she said. I didn't know what that was. God like, I have perfect hair.
Speaker 1: Six flock Here what another attempted humor is the fans? Paul Lambert, I'm handsome.
Speaker 3: I got an emails from Bob Pittman.
Speaker 1: From that ciphered ladies lawyer. Stop talking about my client's bunghole.
Speaker 4: Okay, whoa come on, man, it's you gotta know where the line is.
Speaker 1: Dude, kids how manytimes?
Speaker 3: Your dad gotten that email from you?
Speaker 4: Just kids on the waitest school and you're talking about that and doing cocaine.
Speaker 1: I didn't bring up cocaine. Yeah you did.
Speaker 4: You said you would do it for the last thirty days of your life. You love it NonStop? You love it, You love it, you love it. Are you trying to picture who with like? Which actor? I'm hearing in my head you love it?
Speaker 1: I can't. It's somebody dusty. And I'm not even saying that they said that line.
Speaker 4: I'm just saying I'm trying to picture somebody with Yeah, it's reminding me of somebody.
Speaker 1: Say it again, you love it? I don't know, Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 3: I can't even impaate myself the second time. It gets worse every time. Got who is that you love it?
Speaker 1: Tummy?
Speaker 3: We'll say, man, yeah, I know where you're I'm right on the edge of it myself. I can't think of what it is. It doesn't trigger something for me. Huh, oh, well, I don't care anymore.
Speaker 1: It doesn't matter. I don't care anymore. Thanks Phil Collins. Oh, good poll.
Speaker 4: Oh that was a gentle high five. We barely made a sound gentle high. It was very very soft and yes, which if we didn't have flaring b h as the podcast that might have anic don't change flaring five minutes left in this hour, we could go further south if we want, all right, Chris, the news.
Speaker 3: Pets could lead to a better quality of sleep.
Speaker 7: Psychologists say allowing your pat to share your bad will enhance feelings of security, comfort, and reduces anxiety and onliness. A Mayo Clinic study says co sleeping with your pet improves your quality of sleep by about eighty three percent, but that co sleeping does have a downside. Some pets hog the pillow, the blanket and snore, and the Cleveland Clinic says, all that fur and pet dander needs to hit the washer at least once awake, but it's probably worth it. I'm pre tennis.
Speaker 4: There's no doubt Muppet sleeps in your bed and Winnie sleeps in the alley.
Speaker 1: Correct.
Speaker 4: No, they both sleep in our bed, but Muppet like cuddled up next to you and Winnie at the edge of the bed barely hanging on no blanket. Yeah, right, so you've watched me sleep. Maybe I have one of those robot vacuum cams. Yep, I hacked into it and I watched you sleep.
Speaker 5: Every day when I get up and leave, I make sure Muppy isn't covered by the blanket.
Speaker 1: Wow, I give Winnie the middle finger. Kick you kick Whinny off the bed. Speaking of the Mayo.
Speaker 3: Rochester, Minnesota's Mayo Clinic has rated the the top hospital in the Globe. Newsweek named the medical facility at the top of the World's Best Hospital list for the eighth straight year. We do so weird, I know, isn't that magazine's annual rankings are based on patient survey results in international survey of healthcare professionals Performance Metrics and implementation of patient recorded outcomes. So well done.
Speaker 4: Oh y'all, it's what we do the Roch. The we have the nation's best sentiment role. Yes, we have the nation's best hospital. We have what else? What else do we have?
Speaker 5: This?
Speaker 3: We have a great actress with a weird looking.
Speaker 4: No, she's not from here. Who wait, who's a man Amanda Ciphered?
Speaker 1: Do it again? Kind dang it, I don't know what you were doing. What are you saying? Who's a Manda Ciphered? She's an actress? Okay, he's actually right this time, Yeah he is.
Speaker 3: I wonder if there, if you're listening down in the Roch, do you still have that sweet Barnes and Noble right downtown that is like like looks like an old building. It's a sweet bookstore a long time ago. I haven't been to downtown Rotch in a long time.
Speaker 1: Going to Barnes and Noble that actually pisses me off. I love it so much because.
Speaker 4: Because it's uh, I walked by all these books and like that looks good. That looks good. That looks good. And by the time I'm even remotely ready to buy.
Speaker 1: When I'm like, I'm never going to read this? Who am I kidding? I'm gonna buy it. It's gonna collect dust.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna it's gonna be a constant reminder that I have no desire to read or better myself in any tangible way.
Speaker 1: What's infuriating in Rochester? Yeah? Where was I yesterday or a couple of days ago? Which Barnes and Numbles was?
Speaker 3: Was that the new one in the in the Plymouth?
Speaker 1: Are they making it?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 4: I was at the I was the I was at Shields and then what what mall is that? Is that Eton Prairie Mall?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was at that. Barnes and Noble. Yeah, I love it. Man. They have Legos, they have books. They do have Legos.
Speaker 3: They have a Starbucks. They let you read the books until you get kicked out.
Speaker 1: I like the smell of new books. You love it. I'm with him.
Speaker 3: They do fresh paper, the fresh paper, ink and knowledge.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: See, I wish I had more knowledge and just not willing to put in the time to acquire it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, right, Sauce.
Speaker 3: What exactly what's little Dude's name on Game of Thrones? The Tyrian land Yester, I just watched Tyrians. They why are you reading all the time?
Speaker 1: Imp?
Speaker 3: They call him, and he says, uh, you have your sword, I.
Speaker 1: Have my books. Right. He drinks and he knows.
Speaker 3: Things that he and I about the same height, and we liked a lot of the same things.
Speaker 5: Yeah, well doesn't he Yeah, he loves one thing, right, what I've learned from that show?
Speaker 1: Sure, w h's why would.
Speaker 3: Right? Why would you say w H?
Speaker 4: Because it's there's kids going to school. No, he doesn't want to spell the rest of it. That's not like initials. Those are just the first two letters, right, yeah, right, thanks, well, no, it's the two letters of the two things. W Oh the houses he said about the house? Oh god, I thought you were just spell and stopping after races. It doesn't he love those who your MIC's on.
Speaker 1: I'm MIC's on. Thank you. It's been a long time. Let's see. I don't care about it.
Speaker 3: Oh you know what you guys have mentioned this? Unless I wasn't listening, did you guys know that Anthony Edwards got fined twenty five grand for throwing his balls into the stands. Yeah, halftime of Tuesday's game, Anthony Edwards threw the game ball into the crowd, where it accidentally hit an arena staff member in the head. Oh last year, Edwards was fined four hunder twent twy thousand dollars by the NBA, mostly for profane language in postgame interviews. Adidas then released a video after the announcement saying, thankfully we saved. We saved for times like this meeting. Edwards's sponsor is putting the twenty five thousand dollars bill for Minnesota star player. What it's a free roll, it's a free roll. So he threw the ball into the crowd, hit a dude in the head. They're going to find him twenty five grand and Adidas is paying paying the bill.
Speaker 1: Does the guy that got hit in the head get to keep the ball? Does he assume him? Does he get the money?
Speaker 5: Give the money to the because I think I would bet on the ticket or somewhere.
Speaker 1: When you go in there, they aren't like if.
Speaker 4: You get hit with his base was Employee's employee Workers comp Workers com.
Speaker 3: And that guy who got kicked in the nuts by Dennis.
Speaker 1: Rodman got how many didn't he a camera guy? Yeah? Yeah, but he did a good job. Really playing that up though. It was good.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he did a good job.
Speaker 4: You get kicked in the balls by Dennis Rodney, it would be devastated.
Speaker 1: It would hurt your ball. I'd get taken out by a stretcher too.
Speaker 9: I might just have somebody put me down in d n R on your Yeah all yeah, funny, you're breathing, you're standing up.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's gotting nothing to do with the nuts. Just put me down.
Speaker 4: Hey, sauceer here hawk got kicked in the nuts by Dennis Rodman.
Speaker 1: He loves it. He loved it. Yeah, Friday, I know they can tell. There's puppy dog tails out in the hallway. Hell, Corey Pros is gonna be hearing like ten minutes. We're gonna play initials in forty five minutes. This is the Power Trim Morning Show on the fan.
Speaker 6: With it far side, it gets Chris Donne setting them up for the step back, perhaps down with the corner.
Speaker 1: He's gonna let it fly.
Speaker 10: Clutch again for Anthony Edwards right in front of his own bench.
Speaker 1: That is big time.
Speaker 3: There you go, Thanks, Al Horton. That's just a little sample of what you're gonna hear in sports.
Speaker 7: It's time for.
Speaker 6: Fan five on the Power Trip presented by All Around your TimberTech deck building contractor thank you all.
Speaker 1: Around, Yeah, thank you the come on what There's no way it can't be that funny. Still, yes, he loves it. He does love it.
Speaker 4: Anyway, you were saying, the Minnesota Timberwolves beat the Clippers ninety four eighty eight, ant had thirty one.
Speaker 5: Your Wolves are thirty seven and twenty three. They battled Denver on Sunday at two thirty pm.
Speaker 1: That is the coolest sentence I've ever heard somebody talk. Thanks man, here's Fincerino.
Speaker 10: Super physical, you know, not not not the prettiest game to watch, for sure. I thought, you know, the key to the game was the unit that was in there end of the.
Speaker 1: Third, beginning of the fourth.
Speaker 10: So you got a you know, we got a little bit of rhythm, We got some easier looks, you know, ball kind of move. We moved a bit more.
Speaker 1: Damn Yeah, Aunt yelled at him. He did, yeah, and he threw a ball ahead. Dude in the head. He did.
Speaker 10: Uh.
Speaker 5: The Wild beat the Abs five to two last night. Your Wild have won six straight two goals by x, two goals by bully won by Zucarellorello.
Speaker 1: Excuse me, Yeah, yeah, come on, Tony Soprano.
Speaker 5: The Wild are five points behind the Abs. They battle the Mammoth tonight at eight pm.
Speaker 3: Here's mister Hines on getting off the fest art.
Speaker 1: It was important, you know, I think this one, and you know you're coming in.
Speaker 11: Obviously with Colorado, which is a big game coming straight out of the break. And I thought the guys did a good job preparing, whether they were at the Olympics or not at the Olympics, and I thought everyone was came together as a group and played well. And now we got to you know, we got a big another big one tomorrow against Utah. So I think to get a win was was obviously nice and important for us, and now we can build from there.
Speaker 1: Sir, you're saying to Corey, that's all. What's up? The listeners are like you just randomly said, sir, sir, that's how I talked to John Hines. Oh okay, yeah, yeah, there's Corey.
Speaker 3: Look at him fresh, Good morning.
Speaker 1: What's up everybody? Good morning, everybody frustrating.
Speaker 3: Work out to discover strength.
Speaker 6: Look at you, hey man, following your leap hell, you are frushing yours I make weird noises like, yes you did.
Speaker 1: It's very hard. Yes, that's what it is. That is passion.
Speaker 6: Yes, he was crushing in there the other thanks's great, good to see you. Go to see you guys. Yeah, likewise, since you're coming in, good to see you. I got some issues with this guy for me get in line. I mean, well, like six weeks ago, you nearly became our bench coach, which would have been cool, and I was like reviving, but then last week you want my job?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Right, wasn't that like I could do baseball? Right, it's the easiest saying that. It's the easiest job. You just tell stories and stuff. Honest, I don't think anyone's listening when I say stop.
Speaker 6: Well I was listening, and I'm like, you know what, at one point, I'm going to get a text from Corey or I'm going to see Hawk and I'm going to get invited back, and we've got to we've got to.
Speaker 1: Sort this out. Yeah.
Speaker 6: So I got an idea, I've gotten I got a thought. So I don't work one day, you call the twins and I don't eat. I don't eat red meat, so I sit in that chair instead of meat sauce, soy sauce.
Speaker 1: We swap it. Yeah, right there, that's perfect.
Speaker 4: Sorry, he does seven to twenty sports. You do the Twins game?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Can we make it permanent?
Speaker 1: Come on? Sure, you said it's easy. I didn't say it was easy. Said it's the easiest to the fore and it wasn't even close. But play the tape. I didn't say it was easy.
Speaker 5: I may have said it was easy, but I didn't mean it like that. I couldn't do it like you do it. I could probably do it like I don't know. Who's the guy that does Washington National Games. He's probably terrible at it. Why is he terrible?
Speaker 7: I don't know.
Speaker 5: I'm just thinking of a team. I can't do it like you. You're very good at it, as you learn from the best. I'd be bad at it, but I.
Speaker 1: Could you do great.
Speaker 4: A week ago you said that's the one that you think you would be good at if you if you tried hard.
Speaker 5: Sure, eventually I wouldn't be Corey level tomorrow.
Speaker 1: Well I wouldn't be Sauce level tomorrow. You gotta work. No, I don't know.
Speaker 4: He's a crafty provis Can I ask a couple of questions, are you capable of raising your hand? Yes, okay, raise your hand quickly and then just say woold Hawk, wood Hawk. You are absolutely capable of replacing him tomorrow.
Speaker 3: I understand what he said.
Speaker 1: Now, good to see you guys.
Speaker 3: You know what I want to do, man, this I was saying this morning. I'm looking for things to do that don't involve, uh, you know, things that are not great for me. I just want to come sit in the booth. I don't want to be on the radio or anything like that. I just want to sit with you while you call games this summer a few times. Come on, but that'd be cool. And uh and double As down there too. I want to go say hi to him.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 6: And we've got and Gelinder's back on the on the Twins TV. I think it's great. Yeah.
Speaker 1: What do you call it the American treasure right? Yeah, she's an American fantastic. No.
Speaker 6: I love that Glender's back. It's awesome, awesome. Better call Mama turns.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm excited about that. Testing for her.
Speaker 3: But but just being out at the ballpark on a beautiful day, no reason to to uh to go anywhere else, just watch some baseball.
Speaker 6: Isn't Shelty great. You guys had him in here, right, She's awesome. He's awesome, great guy. It sucks about Pablo. You had him as well. He's one of one. He's such a good guy.
Speaker 4: We're nervous about Ryan Jeffers Man, it's where are the Kiss of Death?
Speaker 1: A little bit?
Speaker 4: It's like Pablo was in here for an hour and a half. We couldn't have been more blown away by how cool he was. He was super down to earth, he was nice to the listeners. He was just a nice guy.
Speaker 1: And then like what three weeks later he's out for now? Oh no, son of them. It stinks, it stinks. It's a big loss.
Speaker 11: Man.
Speaker 1: He is.
Speaker 6: He is truly one of one, great competitor on the field, but just a guy that I always felt like if there was going to be a player that became the commissioner one day, he could be in that role. He's just so smart and well spoken and gets along with everybody.
Speaker 1: He's it's it sucks. It's a it's a big blow. Yeah, that sucked.
Speaker 4: Yes, Sausman, you're doing baseball play by play, you can tell stories about medium Papolo Lopez.
Speaker 1: Yeah, for example, here let's let's just see what that would sound like.
Speaker 4: Maybe like middle of the fourth inning, here we go, Welcome back Twins baseball.
Speaker 5: They trail thirty two to one. So it's story time. Okay, now, wait, so you're just gonna actually say so it's story time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, thirty thirty two to one.
Speaker 2: That's a cheap shot. Yeah, I mean that's the kind of shot I was going.
Speaker 6: To say, just like the second fourth, middle of the fourth okay, so it's story times.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, go in.
Speaker 5: At one time spoke to Pablo Lopez, who did not pitch today. He's not the reason they're down thirty two to one. He's a very nice man. He hurt himself when he was sixteen and then heard himself again. It sucks that he's out. Uh, he's very Uh. He speaks five languages. He said hi to me in Portuguese and the pitch ball anyway.
Speaker 1: The count what's the count? One? Oh?
Speaker 6: Okay, and we're doing radio, so you still have to update people on the score of the inning.
Speaker 1: But then.
Speaker 4: Yes, two to one, okay, So the main play by play voice of the Minnesota Twins has met the starting pitcher of the Twins once.
Speaker 3: Yeah, right, yeah, good one time field down there. Yeah, I don't want to go all the way down the stairs.
Speaker 1: Okay, get down. Getting back to the booth would take you a couple of hours. Look for an elevator. We found now justin. I talked to Pablo about three and a half years ago, and your thoughts.
Speaker 6: And you know, morning remembers thirty two to one here in the fourth inning. Go ahead, story time, Yeah, it's still story time. Go ahead and fly ball cot touchdown.
Speaker 3: Anything going on in the stands you want to talk about?
Speaker 1: Yeah, seemed to see a man down in the stands.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 1: I think that's Chris Hockey charmed. It's the whole story. Am I doing anything fun?
Speaker 4: I can't say it on the radio. He's the only person left. Corey provis this is what we call job security. Yeah, he's great.
Speaker 1: I mean he's great.
Speaker 6: Yes, maybe you've told this story and I apologize.
Speaker 1: Where does meat sauce come from? What is the story there? Money? Yeah, money, no, brilliant.
Speaker 5: When I was an intern, I used to have to get food and bring it in here during Vikings games, and Star would be sitting where Corey is and I'd get it. I'd bring it in in one day, a guy ordered a sandwich and on top it had a container of meat sauce. I brought it in. I said, here's your meat sauce that I didn't order that. Well, Star like laughed. I'm like, well, there's my inn. I can get Superstar to laugh. So every fifteen minutes I'd come back and said, anybody want you meat sauce. They'd be like, get out. And then like two weeks later, I saw him walking down on the Hallie looks at me, goes, you're now meat sauce. I okay, that was like five okay, Yeah, so that's right.
Speaker 1: I guess.
Speaker 3: I don't think we asked you about this last time, because I don't think I knew then, But I'm glad that I made note. Your Your cousin is Brad Sham. Yeah, the voice of the Dallas Cowboys.
Speaker 1: First cousin. Didn't know that.
Speaker 6: Yeah, he's been calling the Cowboys now for over fifty years.
Speaker 1: So my mom over years. Yeah.
Speaker 6: So my mom is the youngest of four and Brad's mom was the oldest of the four. So my mom was Brad's aunt when she was I think five six seven.
Speaker 1: There was a pretty big gap there between the four siblings.
Speaker 6: So yeah, so Brad is uh, yeah, Brad's I believe, in his seventies and he's been calling the cowboys for yeah, nearly a half century.
Speaker 4: So it's like a modern family situation where the the aunt is younger than the It.
Speaker 1: Was one of those, one of those. It was one of those.
Speaker 6: But yeah, Brad, it was my first, my first mentor by far, when I was old enough to realize what he did for a living.
Speaker 1: I said, yeah, that sounds really fun.
Speaker 4: So I saw you on Twin Cities Live the other day because I believe I'm the only straight, white, middle aged guy that watches that show. But I love Elizabeth, mostly straight Elizabeth and Ben. But you said something like you were doing you were pretending to do play by play when you were like nine or ten in your you know, your base, basement or room or whatever, like you were trying it early. You knew pretty young that you want.
Speaker 6: To do Like the Chicago Sun Times on Bear Sundays, they would print the fifty three man roster on one side, and then whomever the Bears were playing Vikings it would be on the other side, and I would literally rip the pages out with a highlighter, go in my dad's office and turn down summer all in Madden and just called the game when I was nine ten years old, and I just I just knew that this is what I wanted to do. And my older brother would walk by and like, who you're talking to? What are you doing? Are you okay? And what is going on in this house? But that's what I wanted to do.
Speaker 1: That's so cool.
Speaker 4: They played a clip of that on Twiniday's lifet other day and it was like fourth inning.
Speaker 1: It's story time. Be EANs in football back then. Yeah, he was very bad nine years old. Yeah, I was thirty two one. Yeah. You also because they asked you about it.
Speaker 4: You also seem pretty passionate that the Indiana Bears not something you're a fan of.
Speaker 1: That happened, right, I mean Hawk, right, Come on, they cannot move to Indiana.
Speaker 3: It's pretty ridiculous.
Speaker 1: They cannot. I don't think they will. I think it's leverage.
Speaker 6: I think they're going to end up in Arlington Heights, that's in the northern suburbs. I think when it's all said and then this is all posturing her, I think they're going to end up in Arlington Heights.
Speaker 1: They will stay in Illinois.
Speaker 6: They cannot fathom the Chicago Bears playing in Indiana?
Speaker 3: Can you fathom them playing in a dome?
Speaker 6: That I could? Yeah, that I could, because I think they wanted. I think they'd love to get the super Bowl one day. I think they love to get other events and things like that that that I could see happening.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I guess you're right, especially being a big market like that.
Speaker 6: Man.
Speaker 3: I just something about going and playing when it's just freezing.
Speaker 6: There, Like where if that happened, if the Bears moved to ham in Indiana and the Vikings are flying into town, They're not staying in Chicago and then busting all the way to hand.
Speaker 1: No, not that he love. Have you been there?
Speaker 3: You I waved at it? I'd like to investigate the buffet.
Speaker 4: He's waived at so many casinos the last handful of years.
Speaker 3: Appreciate them for what they provide.
Speaker 1: I hope everybody in there is having fun.
Speaker 5: Have you waived at slots of fun by Circus Circus?
Speaker 1: Sure you've got it. Man, that's such a dumb.
Speaker 3: It really is the way that still plays such a dumb, the world that still gives you coins when you win.
Speaker 1: You from to there. Life's a gamble sauce. He's not wrong, thank you.
Speaker 4: What a dumb Vikings news In a second more with Corey provis and then at eight to fifteen will play Initials. These four gentlemen square off Corey, Hawk, Zachary and Saw Zacko finished second, we'll see which one of these three guys beats him in heartbreaking fashion, and one hundred and ten thousand, five hundred dollars up for grabs with the Saint Paul Federal Credit Union Initials Jackpot.
Speaker 1: This is the power Trip more than show on the