Speaker 1: Good Wednesday morning. It is hunt day Jonas Brothers. Tickets coming up in about another twenty minutes or so, third third row tickets. We'll have a second row tomorrow and then front row on Friday. So then you have to decide do you want to go for today's third row tickets or do you want to wait it out on Friday and try to go for front row tickets. I would go ahead. Two in the hand is worth three in the bush or whatever it is, right, something like that? Yeah, I don't think so a lot of bushes. We're playing face off today. I think who's going to host?
Speaker 2: Hi?
Speaker 1: Vontavius. You get engaged yet, what's the story with you? Anyway?
Speaker 3: Wait for her to ask?
Speaker 1: You're waiting?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 3: In our anniversary, my girlfriend? Listen, our three year anniversary is this is Friday? So crazy? Nothing on a gage yet though.
Speaker 1: All right, let's play a little game called face off. Basically, the way the game works is we'll give you a category. Then you have to name things that are in the category. For example, flowers, name as many as you can go, Jenny flowers.
Speaker 2: Your roses, Daisy is Mom's, then the lions geranium.
Speaker 1: Yeah okay, so that's kind of how it works. So we see who can name the most and you get to play along too, to see how you do who. I'll leave the room. Who's playing you will play against me? Today? I will exit the room, and then vant you will give Jenny the quiz.
Speaker 3: Yep, goodbye, see you bye deuces beyond deuces. All right, Jenny, Ready, all right, go ahead, all right, Gracie award winning it all. You're gonna give you three categories good luck, and you play along in your car or at home wherever you are on this glorious hump day.
Speaker 1: Ready.
Speaker 3: Yes, first category is things found in a bathroom.
Speaker 2: Goat, toilets, towel, toothbrush, toothpaste, tweezers, your Q tips, neil clippers, nail polish, shampoo, conditioners, soap, a washcloth, a shower head.
Speaker 3: Olio. I don't know why I forgot that. I had to keep track of plase, No, I got it, but I just halfway through it was like, oh wait, but I got it all ready, Jenny. Your next category is movies that make you cry.
Speaker 2: Go The Notebook, Aladdin, Moana, Lelo and Stitch. I cried so much, my girl, Oh gosh, cry that Marley and Me. I don't know Lord of the Rings.
Speaker 3: I've never seen that movie out. Your last category is words that start with.
Speaker 2: S oh, uh, sand, sand, lots, shoes, uh, cee cee or ce c a so both see. I got it, Cress.
Speaker 3: It's not a word, Jenny, really what she got there? I was a little thrown off by the I got the timer. Don't worry about the timer. I got the timer.
Speaker 5: Okay, yeah, Okay, David, Dave, come on May he doesn't have yet. Okay, hello, hey David. We're just gonna get straight into it and I will take care of the timer.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 3: First category is things found in a bathroom.
Speaker 1: Go toilet, paper, plunger, toilet sink, soap, towel, contact lens, solution, hair brush, comb product for your hair, toothpaste, floss, deodorant, superfume.
Speaker 3: Okay, pretty good. This category is movies that make you cry.
Speaker 1: Toy Story two, Homeward Bound, the One about the Dog, Mark, Mark, Marley, me A Deliverance, stand by Me. Oh god. Okay, that was a tough category for it's not a crime movie. It's a total bro movie.
Speaker 3: Okay. Last category is words. Let's start with the letter.
Speaker 1: S, sand, sandy, suck, sucky, sin sinful, sinfulness, sam sand, sand castles, sand piles, sand bucket, swan, swan, swan dives.
Speaker 2: Okay, two words, and I feel like that doesn't count. Yeah, I don't sand for everything, and I didn't count them.
Speaker 3: You both The first words you both said were sand though. All right, we're gonna go back things found in a bathroom. Jenny, you got thirteen Baia crreik from Actually you both got thirteen. Wow, good for you guys. We're gonna go to movies that make you cry. This was hard for the both of you. Jenny you got six, Dave you got four. Hmm, Oh, what'd you come up with that? I didn't come up with.
Speaker 2: I did some of the Disney movies because I bawled my eyes out at Leelo and Stitch and Little Mermaid.
Speaker 1: And you said, I will be honest with you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Aladin, little Murmaid in the hallway.
Speaker 1: I heard you say mowana, but I didn't want to steal your answer. So playing the game with integrity over here. Good, You're not a cheater. Last category was words that start with S. I don't know why you both fumbled so hard with this. It was like you didn't know English.
Speaker 3: You both started with.
Speaker 2: You know why I fumbled because all I could think of was a swear word I can't say right off the bat, and then I couldn't think of anything else, son.
Speaker 1: Of a gun.
Speaker 3: That was the trying of Dave A. Contrary to popular belief, sinfulness I don't think is a word. Neither is Sam Bucket is two words. So you didn't get points for that.
Speaker 1: Believe sinfulness is a word.
Speaker 3: I think it is, too.
Speaker 1: I think it is. Yeah, sinfulness? Yeah, okay, Well, Dave you got in the Bible nine points, Gideon one point two.
Speaker 3: Jenny you got five.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I definitely knew I lost that round. So whenever face off literally just by barely a hair as David.
Speaker 1: Can you set another timer? I have a quiz for baby for me.
Speaker 2: Tie you guys tied on and then we tied.
Speaker 3: The first one. My dad's a math teacher. I promised I'll set the timer. Are you ready?
Speaker 1: Okay? Wait, let me explain that Bailey is wearing a deaf Leopard T shirt. So I'm going to see how many death Leopard songs you can name in fifteen second.
Speaker 3: You're having Bailey do it.
Speaker 1: Bailey's doing it ready, Bailey.
Speaker 6: Go pour some sugar on me. Let me google, No, google Animal, pour some sugar on you.
Speaker 1: Already said that one.
Speaker 3: That's the best one. She needs more sugar.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I got this at a thrift store. Okay, I was supporting a local business. Let's how dare you.
Speaker 3: In high school?
Speaker 2: Who's like, you're wearing that emo shirt named more than two songs?
Speaker 3: Because he did that to me a couple months ago back when I had a Nirvana shirt that I have and he was like, do you know what Nirvana song? And I said, the most typical answer, smells like teen Spirit. That's all I knew. I just love Pour some sugar on me.
Speaker 6: I say, like, after free Bird, that's probably my favorite song.
Speaker 3: That is such a good you know what?
Speaker 1: It is a very good song. But their best song is Photograph. There's no question about that. No, that's not it. That's Nickelback Photographttle Watch You. I met def Leppard. They came to Last chand Summer Dance, and it was so cool to meet these guys because they're legends, and so I said, I've been listening to you guys since the for a very very long time. And the lead guitar player Phil. He said, oh, yeah, hellong and I was like what, and I had an answer. I said, since before you even joined the band. And I think they were kind of impressed that I knew what I was talking about. Yeah, wamee dropping like crazy. One song coming up. We're gonna do a little more name dropping. Jonas Brothers. We have a connection to get you in the third row third row Jonas tickets. We're gonna do confessions, So come up with your best juicy spicy confession, legal, immoral, illegal, whatever it is, borderline, prison time, cheat, whatever it is. Your confession. The best one is gonna get third row Jonas Brothers tickets. So pull out your best one and we'll disguise your voice. Don't worry about that. We'll do it next. Call six' five one nine to eight NINE kdw.
Speaker 3: Live on YouTube and The iHeartRadio. App it's one on one point three KD.
Speaker 1: Wb so they opened up a restore up In Brooklyn. Park the grand openings This. SATURDAY i told my Friend Nurse wendy about, it and she is such a, thrifter DIY rb bargain, hunter, collector pack, rat. Hoarder she's, like, oh My, god send me pictures of what they, got And i'm, like what A i started to walk through the store and then shop for you should, say, oh it's really. Cool so it benefits. Habitat it's like A, goodwill but it's a slight bit. Different it benefits habitat for. Humanity and they've got like cabinets and appliances and furniture and windows and, doors lighting tools and a bunch of. Stuff and it's like fun for treasure hunters and bargain seekers and hoarders Like. Wendy you shop and you find great, deals and it supports habit had for. Humanity guess what local celebrity is going to be hanging out there This saturday from eleven until one The Brooklyn park. Store Dave ryan FROM.
Speaker 6: Bmv what you, Thought, Gogopolis Rina, sarginopolis that would be.
Speaker 1: Cool, no it's me come by and Say. Hi they're gonna have food trucks and it is going to be it's Actually saturday This, saturday from noon until, two noon until Two i'm gonna be hanging out in the front of the store and probably shopping and picking up some. Things and there's food, trucks So i'll probably have like a you, know a street taco in my hand or. Whatever but we'll be there This, Saturday Brooklyn park location of the restore which you don't know what it, is you're gonna love. It come on by and say. Hi it's On. Winetka just look it up and we'll see Their saturday from noon until. Two do looking for your juicy confessions to win you third Row Jonas brothers. Tickets let me Run jenny's voice through the voice disguiser to test to make sure it actually is. WORKING i think everything set, Here, jenny there we. Go do you like this.
Speaker 3: Voice better or my regular? Voice which one do you like?
Speaker 1: BETTER i prefer none of the.
Speaker 7: Above oh too, bad Because i'm, here, Baby i'm here till the end of.
Speaker 1: Time, okay all, right that's the way it. Works so your voice will be. Disguised you can confess. Confidently all, right let's start, off and best one is gonna win tickets For Jonas. Brothers this is one with about a guy and his. Roommate let's find out no. Names please take it, away confessor guy and his. Roommate what's? Up?
Speaker 8: Okay so WHEN i was in, college as a lot of us WERE i was a little permiss. Us, ANYWAYS i went out to the bar met a guy ended up going home with him and you, know hook him up how to sleep. Over, anyways in the middle of the, NIGHT i, Went we'll go up to go to the.
Speaker 9: Bathroom and you, know when you wake up to go.
Speaker 8: To the, bathroom you you know you're. Done you close the. BATHROOM i saw your eyes haven't a. VESTED i couldn't see. Anything SO i was feeling my way around the.
Speaker 10: Wall was, like oh my.
Speaker 8: Gosh where AM i finally found the. Bedroom, OKAY i went back in, there laid back, down.
Speaker 4: And then a little bit later he started.
Speaker 8: Making han with, me AND i was, like, oh, NO i can, goodness, well we just kind of kept. Going things got a little more, heated AND i opened my eyes finally AND i realized THAT i was in his roommate's.
Speaker 1: Bedroom oh my, god you hooked up with him and his roommate within hours of each. Other.
Speaker 4: LITERALLY i opened my eyes AND i was, LIKE.
Speaker 8: I realized WHAT i Was AND i was, like, OH i Cast AND i SAID i to go to the, bathroom AND i ran. AWAY i went back into you, know the first guy's roommate AND i told him what happened and we both.
Speaker 3: Laughed But, bill my, Gosh, okay when did you go further?
Speaker 6: With?
Speaker 1: Yeah all, right next one titled pe In, Closet pee in Closet. Confession, Confession go right.
Speaker 11: Ahead, Hi so During covist we were doing zoom parties and you, know you had a little too much. Drink texted my now baby, daddy told Him i'm not feeling.
Speaker 8: Good i'm gonna go to the.
Speaker 11: Bathroom what to WHAT i thought was the bathroom took a massive test in my, closet.
Speaker 12: Went back to the zoom call my tits hanging.
Speaker 1: Out, okay if you you got to be able to be on the radio in the same way that you would talk to your, grandmother you've got to edit yourself a little. Bit So i'm gonna to eliminate you because of the swear. Words so just as a, reminder don't swear during. Confessions, okay all, right let's go to the next. One this one's Entitled. Cousins let's hear your confession. Cousins good morning.
Speaker 13: Morning SO i dated a guy about ten years, ago and back then it was like THE t.
Speaker 8: Mobile THE t, mobile you could.
Speaker 13: Only call or call after nine. O'clock, yeah and SO i would use.
Speaker 3: My cousin's phone to call him BECAUSE i.
Speaker 13: Didn't have one at the. Time and WHILE i was at, work little DID i know that him and my cousin were hooking. Up, so long story, short we broke, up they ended up, together they got, married and THEN i was living with them for a little bit of, time AND i, thought what.
Speaker 8: Great payback is to sleep with?
Speaker 10: Him, oh so you had him first though Technically, okay so you hooked up with your with his, cousin your.
Speaker 13: Cousin, NO i hooked up with my ex boyfriend who is now my.
Speaker 3: Cousin, oh because they're. Married so so of.
Speaker 1: Cheating i'm married. Today, okay next, one this is also a cheating story ten years. Old let's hear your.
Speaker 9: Confession is, actually my, sister who has been married for tennis, years is heaven an affair And i'm the only person that.
Speaker 3: Knows how did you find out her and her?
Speaker 1: Husband, yeah so her husband knows.
Speaker 3: Too her husband told, me her husband told. You, yeah does he know that he? Knows?
Speaker 14: Uh?
Speaker 11: Huh?
Speaker 12: Oh, well and nobody in their family.
Speaker 8: Knows and they have this, perfect.
Speaker 9: Somewhat public relationship and, yep but behind closed.
Speaker 1: Doors, wow a lot of cheating. Stories here's one about cheating. Parents go ahead with your. Confession, yeah SO.
Speaker 8: I caught my dad cheating on my.
Speaker 4: Mom so basically the story, was we were in the car AND i was cuting up a song on his phone AND i saw this text message from his now. Girlfriends but they've been dating for like the past ten.
Speaker 3: Years so but three months.
Speaker 4: Later AFTER i saw, that my mom filed For.
Speaker 1: What was the message you?
Speaker 4: Saw it was like something along the lines of like when can you meet or when are you coming over?
Speaker 3: Neck?
Speaker 1: Okay so, yeah, okay THERE'S i, MEAN i feel bad for you as a kid finding out that. Way that's not. Good we have one, more AND i don't think it's about. Cheating let's call this one. Chapstick, hello, chapstick what's your? Confession?
Speaker 12: HI i used to be in the military and me and my buddies used to hate this girl and she was just so rude to us all the. Time she never did, anything made us food all the, Work and one day she left her chest stick on her desk and one of my buddies thought it would be a good idea to hate the. Capstick love that on his, behind put it, back and we watched her use it and we never told. Her and it's, HORRIBLE i, know but she.
Speaker 1: Was she was such An, OKAY i really like this one because it's. Different number. One it's harmless but also deliciously. Awful SO i like. THAT i like that one best anybody.
Speaker 2: ELSE i was going to vote for that one. Too, okay you're a.
Speaker 1: Winner. Congratulations oh my, god can we put your real voice on the radio to hear what your voice sounds.
Speaker 4: Like, oh, okay let's here we.
Speaker 1: Go there you. Are there's your real. Voice. Hello.
Speaker 3: Hello it's not much.
Speaker 1: Different it's a little it's a little bit. Different. Okay so what branch of the military were you?
Speaker 12: In oh my, GOD i was in The Army.
Speaker 11: Reserve.
Speaker 1: Okay and The Chapstick story lives On Free. Time that is.
Speaker 3: Amazing now you're going to see The Jonas. Brothers oh my, God.
Speaker 1: I've heard a Rumor jenny that tomorrow on this, show we're going to put somebody in the second.
Speaker 3: Row.
Speaker 1: Same, time same. Time, okay tomorrow, morning second row For Jonas. BROTHERS i don't know what we're going to, do but we'll do something to get You Jonas brothers tickets tomorrow here on KD. Wb speaking Of Jonas, Brothers hold, on hold stop one. Second this is a Classic KATIE wb bit that happened back When fallen was on the. Show and this was eighty ish years ago something like. That so we had set up somebody to pretend to call, in to pretend to Be Nick jonas for a radio. Interview it Wasn't Nick. Jonas it was some friend of, ours But fallen thought she was talking To Nick jonas and Then nick pulls a fast one on. Her remember it's Not Nick jonas at, all But fallen thought it. Was here's what. Happens, okay hold, on because this is a big. Deal we are privileged to have our Boy Nick jonas on the. Phone And Nick. Jonas there's a rumor That Nick jonas might be coming to town soon for a Special katie w be a little. Concert so we're talking To Nick jonas AND i think as soon as they put him on, HOLD i will pick him up and we'll be ready to talk To is he ready? Then? Yep Hello Nick. Jonas, Hey, hey, good do you know WHAT i was just thinking? Of we're gonna talk about your new music here in a. Second BUT i was thinking about how last MONTH i saw you In New. York you were out there for The Big iHeart meeting and we're listening to all kinds of different, artists and you played that show under The. Bridge obviously you remember.
Speaker 14: That, yeah it was the best. TIME i love performing In New. York it's the best place to do.
Speaker 1: It WHERE i was going to ask you when you're, touring are there cities that you look forward to going to or are there cities that you're, like Oh, GOD i don't want to go To cleveland. Again?
Speaker 14: Yeah, WELL i really do Enjoy New. YORK i think it's got a great energy to. It you, know it really is the city that never. SLEEPS i have the best time when i'm.
Speaker 1: There do you get to the point sometimes where as an, artist you're on stage and you're doing a show and you can't remember where you. Are have you ever given a shout out to, like what Up atlanta and it gets real quiet because you're In. Spokane has it ever?
Speaker 14: Happened it definitely. Happened i'm not at liberty to discuss all the.
Speaker 1: Details that's kind of, Embarrassing. Dave we also know That i've been talking To fallen about your new. Song do you got the name of the new? Song? Okay fallon called what is?
Speaker 3: It Find?
Speaker 11: You?
Speaker 1: Okay and this is THE i mean you've you're you're a great, songwriter and you want to talk about Find you a little.
Speaker 3: Bit, YEAH i don't know if you can hear. ME i don't have my. Microphone Then i'll be honest with.
Speaker 1: You can you can you Hear? Fallen?
Speaker 6: Yeah i'm.
Speaker 14: Sorry her name Is Fallin.
Speaker 7: Fallin, yeah Like, jimmy but it is my real.
Speaker 15: Name.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh is there a problem with the Name?
Speaker 14: Fallon, No i'm just, Uh i'm, sorry this is pretty. AWKWARD i just you, KNOW i really prefer if we could Get fallen off the mic or just out of the room so we can continue the. Interview i'm just remembering a few years AGO i came to Jingle ball and she was talking a lot of trash about me backstage because my voice was really slow and. QUIET i was under the weather trying to preserve my. Instrument and do you remember talking serious to knock about? Me SO i really don't THINK i.
Speaker 1: CAN i don't know that. THAT i don't know that that. Happened are? You are you.
Speaker 14: Serious, YEAH i just can't speak with. HER i THOUGHT i was going to be talking.
Speaker 7: To, dave but THAT i thought you were KIDDING I, nick that literally never. HAPPENED i WAS i didn't even do your. INTERVIEW i didn't do your. INTERVIEW i THINK i Was, actually how.
Speaker 1: Do you remember that? Name? Though that fallon because you did come to Jingle ball a couple of years, ago AND i remember. That you, Know, yeah you were a little bit. Quiet BUT i.
Speaker 14: Mean WHILE i forget cities and in, PLACES i can never forget. Voices you. Know music is WHAT i, do so WHENEVER i hear someone's, voice it's pretty instantly.
Speaker 1: Recognized so leave the, ROOM.
Speaker 14: I mean that would be.
Speaker 1: Preferred, okay, WELL i will definitely leave the.
Speaker 7: Room BUT i will leave the room BECAUSE i don't want to make you. Uncomfortable. Nick but if that ever, happened AND i don't do that to, anyone BECAUSE i like to respect people just as much AS i like to be, Respected i'll apologize to you because that's. TERRIBLE i WOULD i would never do that to, Anyone So i'm really sorry if that, Happened BUT i will leave the room BECAUSE i definitely don't want to make you. Uncomfortable, well.
Speaker 14: We all make, mistakes that's you AND i And.
Speaker 1: Stee will continue to, talk So fallen will walk.
Speaker 14: Out, yeah, LISTEN i just think that would be an everybody's best.
Speaker 1: Interest, okay all, right CAN i tell you that That fallen is believing all this and this is all made? Up this is Not Nick, jonas this is who are you? Anyway hey, Guys i'm.
Speaker 14: Talking i'm a friend Of.
Speaker 7: DAVE i literally was, LIKE i would Never ACTUALLY i might do, IT i GUESS i don't think. So that made me sick of my.
Speaker 1: Stomach you know WHAT i was gonna act to actually see If fallon would walk out of the. Room But fallen actually looks so sad and hurt THAT i was, Like, okay we got to let her off the. Hook it's funny now.
Speaker 7: Though, YEAH i Guess i'm so taken a. BACK i don't even know what to.
Speaker 3: SAY i felt so. Terrible i'm like.
Speaker 7: FUCKED i, MEAN i literally didn't make him glad you picked Me, jonas by the, way because she.
Speaker 1: Really big fun of.
Speaker 7: Him for that, REASON i, said we get an interview with.
Speaker 3: Him all the.
Speaker 16: Time AND i was And i'm, like and then he put me on the spot asking a song man.
Speaker 3: Like, LIKE i know it's, blanket new song.
Speaker 1: Name we thought you know What i'm gonna tell, you SO i could tuck.
Speaker 16: Her thanks for best acting you two have ever done in your own.
Speaker 1: Line you tuck, Her i'm gonna tell. You i'm gonna tell you we we had. HER i don't think you sound much Like Nick jonas at. All AND i, thought if, anything that one would be, like this is Not Nick. Jonas but you bought it all the.
Speaker 16: Way and in my, Mind i'm, Thinking, God iHeart has a million things with. Him i'm never gonna be able to do any of Our iHeart events again Because Nick jonas has it out for.
Speaker 1: Me Nick jonas would not come to Jingle ball Because fal's gonna be. There Imagine Nick jonas, Said i'll come to Jingle, ball but If fallon's, There i'm not. Coming, Hey, tucker listen you YOU i owe you. ONE i owe You, burger. Buddy SO i appreciate.
Speaker 3: It the Hell's, tucker and where we find, IT.
Speaker 14: I, said don't, worry we'll make it happen in, time, guys classic.
Speaker 2: CLASS i remember sitting in the other studio That Voon senson now and watching Like fallence, reaction and you guys didn't get filled me on what was happening, either SO i didn't realize what was going. On AND i remembered just seeing her face go from like really sad because she felt so bad to like You.
Speaker 1: Sun you might feel bad For, fallon but watch That Vampire halloween. Video you go to YouTube and look For KATIE Wb Dave Ryan. Vampire that that was worse BECAUSE i spent money AND i thought we were all gonna dress up and come in and bring food to. Share had meat, Balls, YEAH i had meat balls in a crock POD i got in the party. City, anyway go check that. Out we are on YouTube right Now Dave RYAN. Tv you can watch us. Live we're gonna do name that tune coming up in a few minutes ON kdwb right, now The Dave Ryan. Show one on one point pre KD. Wb if you are one of the people that is a critic Of taylor's new, album she has two words for. You you're. Helping she basically, Says, hey anybody talking about my album is a good thing because you're giving me at least you're talking about. It and she, says you know, WHAT i am not the art. Police if you don't like my, album you have every. RIGHT i thought there's a very gracious answer for her to say if you don't like, it rather than be, like, well you're, stupid.
Speaker 6: Right, HONESTLY i wouldn't put past her to say, That So i'm glad she.
Speaker 1: Didn't, Okay, yeah all? Right what else is going?
Speaker 2: On Dolly parton's Sister frieda got fans a little bit worried this Last tuesday because she had posted On facebook last, NIGHT i was up all night praying for my Sister. Dolly many of you know she hasn't been feeling her best, lately AND i truly believe in the power of, prayer AND i have been led to ask all of the world that loves her to be prayer warriors in prayer with. Me she keeps going on for a little bit. Longer but people were, like oh, gosh, like.
Speaker 1: What's going on With. Dollie, yeah she's like seventy eight years.
Speaker 2: Old, Yeah and she postponed Her vegas residency From december twenty twenty five to Now september twenty twenty six because of health. Concerns so we don't have any more information right.
Speaker 6: Now but, yeah there's been a lot of people talking about The MONSTER tv show The Edgeen, story Which, DAVE i think you've been.
Speaker 1: Watching just finished the episode. Four, yeah oh.
Speaker 3: Fabulous.
Speaker 6: Well Charlie, hanum who Plays edgean in, it he says that he hopes viewers question who the real monster is after, watching and he's like praising all of this. Hubbub not all the hubbub is, positive but kind of like What Taylor swift, Said, hey any press is good. Press so he's, like, hey if people are talking about, it maybe they'll check it.
Speaker 3: OUT i know for a FACT i will not be, watching and it sounds.
Speaker 2: Terrifying my question, is what do you mean question who the real monster?
Speaker 1: IS i was going to ask the same. THING i don't know the real monster is not like in this, case it's not. Society this is the. Thing it is such a far stretch from what really happened With Ed. Green it's a Fictionalized hollywood adaptation of the Ed geen. Story and there's a little bit in there that's, true BUT i did a little bit of a dive and a lot of it is not, True like some of the murders didn't, happen or he wasn't associated with, them or they were, dramatized. Whatever but it is not a like a documentary ish kind Of it is a HORROR tv, show, right and it is. Horrible it's good to, watch but it's. Dark, Horrific, yeah. Horrific, yeah here's the.
Speaker 6: Questions he, said Is edgean the monster of the show or is It hitchcock who's the monster of the? Show or are we the monster of the show because we're watching, again who's Hitchcocktave Alfred.
Speaker 1: Ditchcock basically Ed gen used to take dead bodies and he would dig them, up and he would make masks out of their. Faces and so apparently Ed gen dug up a body and pretended it was his dead mother and he would keep her in a chair in the inner bedroom and he would talk to her as if she was still. Alive and in the Movie, hitchcar the Movie, psycho, yeah the main character also had a dead mother in a chair in her.
Speaker 3: Bedroom Did psycho come out?
Speaker 1: First, no it was inspired that scene was inspired By. Dean.
Speaker 6: Yeah, Sure so it's kind of, like are we the monsters because we're fueling?
Speaker 3: It you, know that's the.
Speaker 1: Question interesting.
Speaker 3: Viewpoint, yeah cancel culture is such a regular thing. Now but who was the first celebrity to ever be? Canceled, Well miley saying it was.
Speaker 10: HER i was the first person to maybe ever be.
Speaker 3: CANCELED i, guess how would you describe that time in your?
Speaker 10: Life, well you, KNOW i didn't know UNTIL i was, older actually how brutal it really, was because it was VERY i, guess you, know challenging for other, people but for.
Speaker 1: Me it was a good. Time was she really? CANCELED i, mean did we really ever Cancel? Miley or is she playing the victim? HERE i don't think she was ever. CANCELED i think she was.
Speaker 2: CONTROVERSIAL i think people really hated her after that performance with what's his? Name, YEAH i think they really didn't like. HER i think they were pretty awful to. Her BUT i wouldn't say canceled in the sense that like people were, like, well we can never like her.
Speaker 3: AGAIN i think she was the, first Like disney star to come and do like the switch, up you, know to try to break out of the hand Of montana, thing and that's why it was so polarizing for. People, also why does it sound Like miley smokes three packs Of marlboro lights a day he even really. Does that's why we love.
Speaker 1: Her she's got. This, really she's got such a cool.
Speaker 10: VOICE i was the first person to maybe ever be.
Speaker 3: Canceled goodness, GRACIOUS i love it.
Speaker 1: TOO i REMEMBER i met her one. Time she was on, tour and this was during the Probably best Of Both worlds, tour and she came in to the like it looked like a locker room in the bowels Of Target, center and she was so, tired and here she had to talk to a dumb LOCAL dj asking the same, questions and she was so polite and. Professional and that's what struck me most about, it is that she was. TIRED i, mean she probably hadn't slept. Much she had to get ready for a. Show and here's some guy, going, so who were your? Inspirations what music did you listen to when you were a cas shut?
Speaker 3: Up if you could collab with any? Artists THE dj sound Like?
Speaker 1: Barney, YEAH i just that's was WHEN i sounded Like. Barney, yeah all, right that ever sound Like.
Speaker 3: Barney you've had this voice since you were out of.
Speaker 6: Wool.
Speaker 1: Yeah at the scene and his rich supermodel wife just sold their Month, Decito california is state for a. Whopping go ahead and, Guess, jenny what do you think they sold their estate for bush fifteen?
Speaker 3: Million sixty million?
Speaker 1: Dollars can you imagine a sixty million dollar? Home let me describe it to. You thirteen thousand square, foot sits on a lot of three and a half acres and has use of the ocean on one side and the mountains on the. Other thirteen thousand square. Foot to put it in, perspective a good size single family home is about three thousand square feet or a good size family.
Speaker 3: Home my apartments not even a, thousand one.
Speaker 1: Hundred square feet, yep which she's not standing in?
Speaker 3: It, yeah, right all.
Speaker 1: Right that is the dirt ON, ktwb brought to you by sixty one Two Injured himer And Lammer's Injury. Law do we have another pair Of Jonas brothers tickets coming?
Speaker 2: Up we will not until eight, twenty but it'll be coming up in a, bit, yes all.
Speaker 1: Right right, now we're gonna play a little game called To name that. Tune vont is going head to head With bailey j. HESS i will give you a, category a. Description you then have to bid what how many seconds it will take for you to name that. Tune, okay the winner will get to choose one of the songs that we play and will play the entire. Song all, Right, bailey you bid. First, hey good, Luck. Bailey fall is in The. Air all these songs are about falling in. Love falling in love, Great, okay here's clue number one for, You. Bailey don't change a, thing but, yeah we don't really talk about. You don't change a, thing but, yeah we don't really talk about, You. Bailey how many seconds do you?
Speaker 3: Need i'm.
Speaker 6: Yikes i'm just gonna SAY i can name that tune in four, Seconds.
Speaker 3: BAILEY i THINK i can name that tune in three. Seconds all, right name that. TUNE i think It Bruno mars just the way you are.
Speaker 1: Ding ding ding ding ding. Ding drone goes to.
Speaker 3: Font what was your clue for?
Speaker 1: That we don't talk About? Bruno, Oh.
Speaker 3: Bruno, Gosh i'm, thinking like.
Speaker 1: What the clue. Was don't change a, thing but, yeah we don't really talk about.
Speaker 3: YOU i, see we don't talk About. Bruno, okay got? It, Hey dave with the.
Speaker 1: Clues here we go with plue number, Two falls in The. Air all these songs are about falling in. Love you put on A great Show? Girl can you do Any shakespeare? Vaunt? Bids, first you put on a great show? Girl can you do Any shakespeare? Vaunt i'm gonna go out in a.
Speaker 3: LIMB i THINK i can name that tune in one. Second, well then name that.
Speaker 15: Tune Story Taylor swift.
Speaker 1: See Show girl And. SHAKESPEARE i taught, that BUT i.
Speaker 3: Wasn't i'm not a swifty SO i wasn't try that with the name of the song that was.
Speaker 1: Wording great round. Three bailey bids, first. Okay two. Things my name sounds like some sort of creamy, dessert and, Yeah i'm starting to really like. You all. Right two, things my name sounds like some sort of creamy, dessert And i'm starting to really like. You, bailey make your.
Speaker 3: Bid, OKAY i can name that tune in three. SECONDS i also thought, Three So bailey named that tune all? Right YEAH i HAVE i have no, idea, really.
Speaker 9: Do you?
Speaker 1: KNOW i also got Nothing one more time before You, okay, sure here we go the clue one more. Time. Okay two, things my name sounds like some sort of creamy, dessert And i'm starting to really like. You.
Speaker 3: MILKSHAKE i THINK i know who the artist is is it jelly? Roll?
Speaker 1: Incorrect oh?
Speaker 3: Damn?
Speaker 1: Okay the artist Is Colby, calais which reminded me of parfait or you.
Speaker 3: Play what a stretch? Here i'm thinking like cakes like ice.
Speaker 1: Cream new Artist Colby calay nowhere sounds like the creamy. Dessert, hey do you write the clos or DO i write the?
Speaker 3: Clues?
Speaker 1: Yeah that?
Speaker 3: ONE i don't know who wrote that.
Speaker 1: ONE i admit. IT i questioned it. MYSELF i admit. IT i wasn't real happy with it. Either score is two, one three. Zero, Okay, no nobody got the last, one so nobody has three.
Speaker 6: Points, well technically it goes to varnt because even BECAUSE i didn't.
Speaker 1: GET i, see, okay? Gotcha, okay next clue falls in the. Air all these songs are about falling in. Love i've been asking The Good lord for you my entire. Existence k, See i've been asking The Good lord for you for my entire. Existence k c, Oh, bailey no vant bids. First these are? Hard these are? Hard, hey, See.
Speaker 3: BAILEY i can name that tune in two. Seconds, Okay WELL i said, three so vont name that?
Speaker 5: Tune, Oh casey And?
Speaker 3: Jojo is it all my? Life. Throwback K see did you pick that one?
Speaker 11: Up?
Speaker 6: Fun?
Speaker 1: Yes, GOOD.
Speaker 3: I thought it was somebody's. Initials but, Yes also.
Speaker 2: You're a reference In Kansas City. Chiefs for a.
Speaker 3: Second such a good. Song way.
Speaker 1: Through here we go follows in the. Air all these songs are about falling in. Love bailey bids first on this. One if you could just be quiet and shake that as Said Neil, armstrong.
Speaker 6: H i can name that tune in one. Second Damn, bailey all, right name that tune that, is shut up and dance by walk The.
Speaker 1: Moon, yeah, okay here we go next. Round vaunt bids, first head and, shoulders knees and toes and everything in. Between you are indeed the stuff of. Fables whoa head and, shoulders knees and toes and everything in. Between you are indeed the stuff of. Fables are you making a? Face bailey because you know?
Speaker 15: It?
Speaker 3: NO i got, nothing But I'LL i can name that tune in four.
Speaker 6: Seconds, OKAY i, SAID i can name that tune in three, Seconds, bailey name that. Tune oh that's the guy who plays the pian who's married To Christy, Teagan John legend all of.
Speaker 2: Me, Yes.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna turn it down Before bailey And vonn started to sing.
Speaker 3: Along this song is such a. Moment like everybody when it came, out they were all their weddings and Their instagram, captions but their. Partners oh my, gosh such a good. Song what's the score right? Now bonn has? Four if?
Speaker 1: Two, okay moving on to the next. Round your clueless modesty is WHAT i find. Hot bailey bids. First your clueless modesty is WHAT i find.
Speaker 6: Hot, OKAY i just need some, points So i'm gonna SAY i can name that tune in two.
Speaker 3: SECONDS i also said, Too So, bailey name that. Tune m, h that's what makes you, beautiful.
Speaker 1: Yaw heading into the final, Round bailey can win this round and result in a. Tie but for that to, happen vont would have to fail or you would have to Outbid.
Speaker 3: Vaunt, yes anybody's game, here it's anybody's.
Speaker 1: Game, okay here we. Go bailey falls in the. Air all these songs are about falling in. Love First i'm, in Then i'm. OUT i can't make up my. MIND i WISH i had the keys to open this mystery first time. In Then i'm. OUT i can't make up my. MIND i WISH i had the keys to open this. History vaunt bids.
Speaker 3: First these are hard close, today, okay BECAUSE i really just want to go for. It, YEAH i THINK i can name that tune in one. Second, well then you're gonna have to name that. Too that's where It's Alicia. Keys what is it actually called fallen in love with?
Speaker 1: You i'll take. It, no you're falling in love or falling.
Speaker 15: In love with?
Speaker 1: You it's only called, Fallen jenny.
Speaker 3: SAYS i think that that goes To. Bailey, honestly the game is the. Song bailey can get.
Speaker 6: That, honestly, though then we're, tied AND i Think vont AND i both agree which song we want to?
Speaker 11: Hear?
Speaker 1: Anyway what song you want to? Hear casey And? Jojo? Yes are you? Serious? Yes, okay let's do. It if that is the song you've settled, on here Is casey And jojo ont d W u b