Speaker 1: In it.
Speaker 2: And welcome back, ladies and gentlemen.
Speaker 1: It's a grand grand View Lines and we are live.
Speaker 2: It's the powers of morning show.
Speaker 1: A fantastic, beautiful crowd of people up here enjoying average radio ad passes. We celebrates just a great night of sports in the Twin Cities area and a beautiful, beautiful morning in lovely this one, Minnesota. Look at this out here. This is how it's supposed to be every day.
Speaker 2: Hell yeah, man, that's beautiful.
Speaker 1: You see that place over there, that behind me, guys right there, that's where you go get your massages right there, Yeah, MARNI have an encourage check that out before you leave today. And then to the left of that, your guys is right is that little house right there? That's the Italian restaurant that I keep bragging on.
Speaker 2: It's the best, but.
Speaker 1: I love it so much. They give you so much food.
Speaker 2: It's awesome. So there you go.
Speaker 1: So make it a plan to come on up here to Lovely grand View Lodge and enjoy.
Speaker 2: All of it. Am I right?
Speaker 3: Well?
Speaker 2: Said yeah man, fantastic.
Speaker 4: Well for those of you who were up here last night, did anyone eat at said Italian restaurants?
Speaker 2: I did not. I wanted to know.
Speaker 1: I did not.
Speaker 2: It was too busy watching sports. I was. I love sports, I'm a sports guy.
Speaker 1: I didn't want to take one minute away from plus sports.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Hi, don Hi, how are you?
Speaker 2: I'm doing great? What is your title here at grand.
Speaker 5: View Managing director?
Speaker 2: Congratulations?
Speaker 5: Oh well, thank you.
Speaker 2: That's a pretty big title.
Speaker 5: Not as big as these three wins from last night.
Speaker 2: That's what that's how we do it, all right.
Speaker 1: We're celebrating being up here launching the golf opener?
Speaker 2: Am I right about that?
Speaker 5: We are? It's that time of the season.
Speaker 2: And from what I'm told, you guys have a golf course.
Speaker 5: We might maybe one or two.
Speaker 6: You guys should have invited Common this year. I mean, it's super cool that the powers for Morning shows up here. But if Common, well, I think he likes golfing, he would love to be or something like this.
Speaker 7: He does, he does. He's only been Common for a few years.
Speaker 6: Oh he has.
Speaker 2: That's fantastic, just a couple I didn't know that. Now.
Speaker 1: We as a radio station have been involved with grand View Lodge forever, in fact, so long, Marty. Have you noticed the sign behind you?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Did you notice the bottom of the logo.
Speaker 4: What it says, Am eleven third?
Speaker 1: Does that tells you how long we've been involved as a radio station with grand View Lodge.
Speaker 2: You guys found that sign, did you not?
Speaker 5: We did. We pulled it out of the archives.
Speaker 1: So if you guys would like to bid for that, it's going to go to the Chris Hockey Gambling Fund. We're going to be auctioning that off a little bit later. It's a special charity that we'll talk more about that later. So, but it's not just about golfing. You guys have lots of events going on apparel summer long. You want to talk to us a little bit about that we do.
Speaker 7: We happen to have a few summer concerts that we have a special guest coming in June. I'm not sure if you know who that is.
Speaker 2: That would be me. Oh, it'll be fun, Jared, it would be fun.
Speaker 1: Not Jared leto you guys can sit, you can stand, you can see or not see.
Speaker 2: I don't care. Just come on out in the show. It's gonna be great.
Speaker 7: Yeah, you'll have to go to our website graham View Lodge dot com. But we have three summer concerts this year. The first one's probably the most spectacular.
Speaker 8: But is it Sarah Evans?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Is it yeah? Is it Rise?
Speaker 8: Is it Tiger Lily Gold?
Speaker 2: Is it Meat Sauce and the Whalers.
Speaker 5: It's something about Armadilla's.
Speaker 1: The Fabulous Armadillo's, not the regular Armadillos, the Fabulous Armadillo's.
Speaker 2: It's gonna be great. It's gonna be great, and I don't love that.
Speaker 1: I'm looking forward to that, and it gives me another excuse to come to grand View Lodge. So that's happening. And of course, I mean everything's opening up pretty soon.
Speaker 2: The sun's out. That means it's all gonna be open soon, right.
Speaker 7: All thirteen outlets be wide open come May. So we're really looking forward to not only having Italian gardens, but crew char But I think most importantly just to everyone listening out there, is that please go to the website gran.
Speaker 5: Vy Lodge dot com. Let's create.
Speaker 7: Let's let us create your experiences and use the promo.
Speaker 2: Caled k Van love it.
Speaker 1: Hell yeah, and I download the app as well. So thank you very much, thank you. It's always good to see. I appreciate it very much. Thank you very much. Listen for don everybody come on.
Speaker 2: Makes you noice.
Speaker 1: They do a great job up here. I like this building, and.
Speaker 6: You said don In my head, I thought it was like deal, and I just I was projecting an image of like a sixty five year old guy with like a white beard that wants to fix cars.
Speaker 2: Sure, and she was the exact opposite of everything. I just said, Noah, absolutely, that's a down. Yeah, eawn, Yeah, got it.
Speaker 1: I was going to ask her if my bathroom floor was actually heated, but that seemed like an odd question to ask somebody out of.
Speaker 2: Nowhere right now? Can you come check to see if it's warm?
Speaker 1: And if it wasn't heated, there's definitely something wrong with me, because it definitely felt heated.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think you're on drugs and you're gout.
Speaker 1: I might have.
Speaker 4: Gout, you know what, I would concur I don't think mine because we were all in cabins.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 8: Last year we were in the actual hotel.
Speaker 2: I slept in every bed in my room last night.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because well, I said, slept, by the way, a few of them.
Speaker 2: You couldn't sleep, How dare you? I?
Speaker 4: I don't think my bathroom floor was heated, but the material underneath my feet it was.
Speaker 8: It was not.
Speaker 4: This the not concrete ceramic. It was not like hard cold ceramic. There was something about it that had a little more given warmth to it. So maybe it's as simple as that, which is a nice touch in the woods.
Speaker 2: What kind of flooring do you think it was?
Speaker 8: I think it was earthy.
Speaker 2: Maybe a shale of some kind.
Speaker 8: Yeah, something in the limestone family, right.
Speaker 2: Ooh, like a limestone cowboy. Great song, Arnie.
Speaker 1: How many surf sides do you have on the way up here last time?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I love it up here, I really do. Man.
Speaker 1: I come up here as option as I can. I like the little cabins right on the lake over there. It's just the best. But I'm gonna get in trouble if I keep talking about it. But thank you, Grammy Lodge, thank you make some noise. Thank you very much for having this. We love it, just love and love and love.
Speaker 2: And love it.
Speaker 1: We're supposed to be doing Vikings news right now.
Speaker 2: Thank you to Ragco as well. But I don't really have any Bikings news, do you. Of course there's none. I scanned the.
Speaker 6: Exactly well the thing I said I guess earlier about the draft. I mean that's that's pretty really news. He's just just one guy from the Sports Business Journal said that the Minneapolis Saint Paul area because theoretically, by the way, remember it could go all the way down to like Bloomington or maybe even Egan for almost half related events. But some guy that writes for the Sports Business Journal said that Minnesota is the quote clear favorite for the twenty twenty eight NFL Draft.
Speaker 1: I know there's a lot of people who you know, in the industry. I think you can't help but become a little jaded by being around sports events and such like that. So a lot of people in the industry don't seem that excited about it. But by making some noise, would you go to the NFL Draft if it was in Minneapolis, make some noise?
Speaker 2: Feel free? See? I think it would be cool. Man. I don't know.
Speaker 1: It's something I've never seen before, and why wouldn't you want to go check it out what it's all about. There were nine hundred thousand people that went in Pittsburgh.
Speaker 2: Is that what I read? I think it was a record.
Speaker 1: Is that impossible that nine hundred thousand people went to downtown Pittsburgh.
Speaker 2: That's incredible.
Speaker 6: You guys know what's going to happen, Right, We're gonna get the draft. Then in twenty twenty eight we're going to have like the latest gigantic snowfall in Minnesota history, and then the NFL is going to say, let's never do anything in Minnesota again.
Speaker 3: Or maybe it's seventy and sunny it's a positive.
Speaker 1: Yeah, maybe it's nice though, or maybe it's forty five average.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 6: Tory, all of those things are Oh wow, dude, that was awesome.
Speaker 2: Did you hear that? Oh that didn't mean that, he said.
Speaker 1: I said forty five in average, and he said, Cory, that was really funny.
Speaker 2: I'm forty six, you idiot. I knew that the other day birthday. Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 1: It's not a good sign when Sauce says something funny and I have to make that big a deal out of it because it's such a surprise.
Speaker 2: Yeah, correct, you know something? You did it? Congratulations? Yeah, I would go to be sweet. I think so too.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you gotta have the right attitude. The actual quote draft would be boring. But it's a spectacle. It's a party, right, It's like a rock festival. What's the difference just go and get hammered and have fun.
Speaker 1: It's gonna be boring because we're gonna have the thirty second pick.
Speaker 2: Yeah good yeah, crazy traded back again? Or what's the deal here? Wow? Okay, listen, that was a sports joke. It wasn't good and it was well timed. Yeah, well done. Yeah you did a good job too.
Speaker 1: You're both doing humor real Well.
Speaker 2: Thanks, it's gonna.
Speaker 3: Be great about the draft being here. No, I could meet mel kiper Oh yeah, it'd be great. Yeah, thank you. It would be sweet. That would have been top media. What's a lady from the athletic Diana Rassini?
Speaker 2: I could beat her? I bet take it deep what I'm a fan.
Speaker 9: You better have some good info I do about how she got like she had to resign and then Mike Brable is like perceiving a standing ovation in Bostonian named in like the number one person from Boston.
Speaker 2: Are you serious? Yeah?
Speaker 3: He got a standing ovation at some event recently. Yeah, like this week.
Speaker 2: I think, yeah, yeah, that seems weird. Yeah she had to resign. He's like a hero. That seems weird. Yeah, oh well, well he went to counseling for twenty minutes he's fine. Yeah, man, you can't help it. He's got a thing. I wonder what she's gonna do next.
Speaker 6: I wonder, like what the next two years of her life looks like professionally.
Speaker 2: I hope she does. Okay, I wonder.
Speaker 1: I don't know, figured it out right, ain't nobody never made no mistakes.
Speaker 2: Hi back to you.
Speaker 6: That's all the Vikings news that I had. That was. That was barely Vikings news. It wasn't NFL Jason.
Speaker 1: But the Vikings continued to get great grades on their draft, a D minus from The Athletic this morning.
Speaker 2: As I'm looking through it right now.
Speaker 6: God, Dina's last article was just a gathing hit piece of the Vikings draft.
Speaker 2: Shocking. She gave it a D. Yeah, okay, Now why is everybody being like this? You didn't say that Mike Rabel, did you? But I mean, wouldn't Mike rave would be the one that gave the D. Now you just need to take she gave the D. Then Tommy Olsen wants to draft? How dare you?
Speaker 3: That's so true?
Speaker 2: Hey, Gang, where is he? He's in Arizonia? Said you're in charge of him. I'm not sure.
Speaker 6: Maybe he's staying at that same place that Diana ever seen in Mike Rabel stay that.
Speaker 2: I don't know what's going on here, but yes, if we're trying to keep the Vikings news going, this is NFL news.
Speaker 1: I've got a list of some of the best ever horsey names from the Kentucky Derby go on and some of these are great, and it goes back a long time. Marts, They've been doing that race of horses for a long long time.
Speaker 2: Sure number one fifty two tomorrow? Yea? How about that one?
Speaker 1: In eighteen eighty two there was a horse he named after Meat Sauce.
Speaker 2: Paula Lambert, Oh no, lost cause. Yeah.
Speaker 1: In nineteen seventy there was a horse he called corn off the cob yep.
Speaker 2: In nineteen fifty one, there was one Sir Bbum that's sure? Why that?
Speaker 1: How about the one in nineteen forty three? And I'm not sure what it meant back then, but I know what it means now because of Sauce. There was a horse he called gold Shower.
Speaker 2: Yeah, come on, was there really? Yeah? Your dad put a bunch of money into that horse in nineteen forty three. My dad was betting on horses. Yeah, I think he was minus two. Well, somebody said, hey, do you want to put money in a gold shower?
Speaker 3: And he was like absolutely, and then when he found out it was a horse, he got real mad.
Speaker 2: That was quite the journey we just went on with. I think how your dad felt. Okay, I wonder what it meant. It probably was just literal, right, like just the gold metal raining down.
Speaker 10: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they were innocent back then. Yeah, do you guys like have any interest at all? Like, well, you stop what you're doing and watch the horses race tomorrow?
Speaker 2: Probably yeah, two minutes if I remember.
Speaker 1: I always watch, you know, I do enjoy it.
Speaker 2: It's fun, but I almost always forget. I don't know.
Speaker 1: We're playing in Detroit Lakes tomorrow night, so maybe i'll listen to it. I wonder for carrying it on the fan.
Speaker 2: What time will that be? We have before?
Speaker 1: I believe for sure, Yeah, I think we have. I wish Abbat would send out a schedule. It's ridiculous.
Speaker 2: He doesn't know what's going. Let us know what's he quit. He's just cheering for gold showers. He's probably gonna quit after hears this broadcast. Yeah, he might, as he should. Yeah, it's his fault. It is he encourages it. Yeah, he's in an abler. Yeah, that's what he is. Anyway, the wolves go. I thought they were gonna be like super offensive horse those were all fine, Yeah, there were just for the last one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I thought it'd be better not too but you do right, you're swinging for the fences here.
Speaker 6: I thought there were gonna be problematic horse names from like one hundred years ago, but we're like, let's not repeat that horse's name.
Speaker 3: Dave points out on the Chadhawk's dad's favorite horses who farted.
Speaker 2: Thanks Dave.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's one called the Devil wears panties. You need help tomorrow in the race.
Speaker 2: You need help.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's a horse yep, there's one called hung like a horse can.
Speaker 2: Come, like a horse can? What's a horse can? I don't know. I'm I didn't name the damn horse. You need a meeting? I don't need I do need a meaning. I need a couple of different meetings. I'm in one. I got one Sunday.
Speaker 3: You guys want to join me meeting?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, thanks for the music back there, Max. So I'm just trying to get to the initials game. I'm all fired up because I.
Speaker 2: Get to beat Marnie again.
Speaker 1: To man, and what are the listeners in the audience? Marni, I love your hair today.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it looks nice and I really do it ain't working. It is working.
Speaker 8: I barely brushed it.
Speaker 2: I love it that way.
Speaker 6: Wow, jeez, I don't know why it so mean, Marnie off the of the name alone.
Speaker 2: I read the horses.
Speaker 6: You tell me who wins a Kentucky Derby? Okay, ready, renegade, yes or no?
Speaker 2: Like it or not?
Speaker 8: It sounds like a winner.
Speaker 2: Elvis.
Speaker 6: Also something called intrepido.
Speaker 8: Coming down the stretch. That could really be a great call.
Speaker 4: Litmus test, litmus tests, clever.
Speaker 2: Right to party, Oh, come on now, command man, And also with you danon bourbon. That's a yogurt so happy? Yes the puma, I do like that, wonder Dean. Two words out Uh incredibolt in CREDI bolt, trying too hard, chief wall of inappropriate like silent tactic.
Speaker 1: Boring hoppy horses in this race.
Speaker 6: Twenty Jesus, Uh potente what exactly?
Speaker 2: Oh silent tactic was scratched?
Speaker 8: Uh get figured as much?
Speaker 4: Yes, that's financial so always Pavlovian. That's a dog, not a horse. Six speed, Hm, it's talking.
Speaker 8: He's fast further Ado audios.
Speaker 2: Golden tempo, not to be confused with Golden Shower. I've already mixed him up full effort, not needs us Great White.
Speaker 6: Hawk's favorite band's Broken Love Baby, And I think we're gonna go with O Kelly or Ocelly or o'celly.
Speaker 2: Who knows there is says when he okay.
Speaker 8: Close out the front door on a winter's day.
Speaker 2: Which one did you like the most? Who's winning tomorrow?
Speaker 8: I forgot all those names.
Speaker 2: That's not go with the renegade man.
Speaker 4: One of those first five, for sure is the field started out strong and then, to use a horse term, faded quickly.
Speaker 2: I like stuck, cougar.
Speaker 3: You need a meeting man, You need to go outside. It's hot, fresh your air.
Speaker 2: What's right with stuck?
Speaker 3: Why are you reading your Google history?
Speaker 2: Fan five?
Speaker 6: In a second Initials in about fifteen twenty minutes, one of you gets a crack at one hundred and fifteen thousand dollars, and again one person here at Cramby who gets to play against Chris, Zach, Sauce and Marnie live from Grand View for Initials Game six twenty six that's in about fifteen minutes.
Speaker 2: The wolves and wild are moving on. We'll talk about that after this power tie. Morning Joe on the.
Speaker 11: Ventus Bucks is back KF A N.
Speaker 10: We have nine chances for you to win one thousand dollars every weekday. That's every hour from nine a m. Till five pm. She went to the keywords and learn more at the KFA in dot com. Bonus Bucks is presented by big deck dot Com.
Speaker 2: Somebody woke up. How's that go? Hi? You ready for this initials game? A little bit?
Speaker 10: I could not wait for it. If I could wait anymore?
Speaker 2: What? I don't know. The bar just opened. Interesting, how many of you had.
Speaker 10: You had to make sure everything was good, had to taste uts.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, good, good, good good. You know it was.
Speaker 6: It was kind of concerning how many members of this audience were shaking at seven fifty.
Speaker 2: All calmed down.
Speaker 1: Yep, yep, the bar is open. Hey, the weekend has begun. It's finally here. We're up north of Grand View, and of course you got nothing to do but play golf and enjoy the beautiful weather.
Speaker 2: Why wouldn't you get some drinks and going right? Oh yeah, sounds good, saucy yes, you know, how do you get ads on Facebook?
Speaker 1: I know we've got to do sports in a minute, but yeah, I know sometimes I get some weird ads. But I got this thing and it's always listening. I must have been talking to somebody about fishing the other day because there's a new product. You know how I hate touching fishies. Yeah, so it keeps me from fishing. Like I'm actually gonna catch one.
Speaker 8: Anyway, but you know, I mean that's what keeps you from fishing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's one of the things I don't like touching anything anyway.
Speaker 2: Go on, there's these uh this thing.
Speaker 1: It's like it's like tongs and when you fishy, you bring it up, it latches onto the fishy and you can take the hook out without every Ha, I've touched the fishy. But I'm worried that the fish is gonna feel bad that I don't want to touch it, you know what I mean. This is the perfect way for me to go fishing without damaging the fishy or having to touch it. Do you think that's like against the rules of fishing if I I mean, do you have to be more tough than that?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Everybody is quiet.
Speaker 6: Yeah, so you're fine with ripping its face off with a hook, but you're nervous that if you don't gently touch it or pick it up very softly, that it's going to be offended that you don't like the way that it looks or feels.
Speaker 1: I got problems, Cory, lots of problems. Gambling is only one of them. But listen, uh, I don't know. I don't like to touch a fish. I don't like to smell of fish. And it's like onions for me. Onions and fish. They never leave my body once I touch them. One onion, I have onion bread for the next three weeks. If I touch a fish like that, I smell like fish for the next month and a half.
Speaker 2: Yeah, how dare you? I didn't. I haven't been fishing in years.
Speaker 6: It is.
Speaker 8: It is perfectly acceptable.
Speaker 2: Thank you very much.
Speaker 8: I'm gonna you shouldn't ever touch a fish.
Speaker 2: And look at the size of that thing. Is that a bass?
Speaker 8: Are you talking about the fish?
Speaker 2: How dare you?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's a giant fish for the audience.
Speaker 8: Yeah, but I'm not touching it. See that. No, I'm We're in a glove.
Speaker 2: Oh see, I got it.
Speaker 8: Fishing.
Speaker 4: I don't touch the fish either. And I don't use a contraption that you were talking about. I just put on gloves.
Speaker 2: Billion dollar idea. Fish.
Speaker 4: It's perfectly acceptable to go fishing and not touch the fish.
Speaker 2: I never thought, and I.
Speaker 8: Don't you know what.
Speaker 4: I never ever worried about the fish's feelings about me not touching it.
Speaker 8: You know what, the fish probably said.
Speaker 5: Thank you.
Speaker 2: Hawk's a sensitive guy. I don't want it to feel bad, Okay, I don't know man.
Speaker 6: Emotionally physically again, he's okay with thrashing on. I looked I don't know, three to four minutes as he reels it in. But emotionally, he just wants the fish to be confident in itself and not feel a shame that it got caught, that it wasn't touched by him, at least by a human skin. Right, it's been gloved before. I think we all have.
Speaker 1: I love going out in what being at the lake and brother, yeah, sir, deep breath. I like everything about fishing except for having to touch the fish.
Speaker 8: And the baits and the bait one hundred percent agree.
Speaker 1: But other than that, I might be real coll to being a pro fisherman. I think I probably could be. I gotta choose between bowling and fishing. What I want to do with my professional sports career.
Speaker 4: Fishing, Yeah, yeah, fishing on a day look at on a day like this, perfect out on the water.
Speaker 2: You have to get up early, though, Yeah, you get up early. I don't want to.
Speaker 1: Once they fired me from this job after today's show, I'm never getting up early again.
Speaker 2: Are you quitting? No, I'm gonna get fired.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we'll just do it.
Speaker 8: Be the afternoon fisherman.
Speaker 4: Then you might not get the best fishies, but you know you're already setting yourself up.
Speaker 3: He has life and not getting the best fishies. Chris is used to being there at bar clothes. Oh yeah, he knows we're he he likes the large mouth fasts.
Speaker 1: Listen, I don't want to make the ugly fishies feel bad.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know you sleep with a lot of.
Speaker 6: Them, all right, Sweet fans, too far yours?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you don't know where the line playing with double and tendre he goes triples.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he just says it triple. Here's sports, Yeah, Faints.
Speaker 12: Time for fan five on the Power Trip, brought to you by the Saint Paul Saints.
Speaker 6: All right, thanks to the Saints. The Greater Twin cities in Minneapolis and Saint Paul and Minnesota region celebrated last night because we did the app opposite of what Minnesota normally does. We actually came through when it mattered both teams.
Speaker 2: Yes, get here done.
Speaker 1: I think we've talked about it so much that the crowd has forgotten how exciting that was last night.
Speaker 2: But it was super exciting.
Speaker 6: Yeah, Wild win five to two over Dallas, so they were moving on to face Colorado. Two goals for Quinn Hughes, a couple of empty editors for Matt Bowldie. First, awesome by the way back before I go on. Awesome on his ass goal from Vladimir Tarasenko, who had been kind of quiet as well, but that was awesome.
Speaker 2: That was cool. Hell yeah, huge goal, sus.
Speaker 6: You and I were sitting here at Grandview watching It Knows one one and we both kind of were like, I think whoever scores next is one in this game.
Speaker 2: It just felt like next goal wins.
Speaker 6: It felt like either both teams kind of were nervous and kind of on edge, and technically Dallas scored the second goal right they were up to one, and it's like, oh god, we had this Quinn scored first, We're gonna let this game slip away.
Speaker 2: And then that was not the case.
Speaker 3: We were dead wrong. Yeah, we were dead wrong. They scored a bunch more and they won the game. It was sweet when they got that momentum back after they were down to to one.
Speaker 2: You knew it was on. It was.
Speaker 3: It was an awesome When Joe O'donnald kept saying they can't hear the whistle, you knew that place was jazzed up.
Speaker 2: Wasn't that loud in there?
Speaker 10: Zacho Directo, Oh yeah, oh yeah, oh sure, sure, oh yeah, you know, yeah, that was.
Speaker 2: So loud.
Speaker 10: I couldn't hear it. No, the we have microphones on the on the glass. Ten of them are on, you know, to pick up all the the sound effects. Normally we very easily pick up the whistles and even on the ourfex feeed I was having trouble here and here in the the whistle. So yeah, that that crowd was amped. The lower Bowl was on their feet for I think most of the third period. Nobody was was sitting down. Jared Letto would have been happy, very happy, very employed with the Lower Bowl. He would have looked up at the upper bowl. They didn't stand up till like a minute left.
Speaker 2: But who did they think?
Speaker 10: They are unbelievable, But yeah, I know it was. It was really really cool, and we got everybody got a towel.
Speaker 2: We got towels.
Speaker 10: I'll have to bring that out. Towels are great. Don't bring your towel out. Leave it alone.
Speaker 6: None of us want to touch it or see your towel. But it stands up on its own.
Speaker 2: So yeah, we'll worry about Colorado later. But that's just kind of marinate in this. Baby, man, we got a why are you pointing at the towel? Weird?
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, gross, Corey, Yeah.
Speaker 10: I mean is that a no?
Speaker 2: Do you off? I don't understand the hitting on toweling from South Park? Yeah, baby, no, it's good. It's good. We're we're winners. We're winners. We are Winterville, USA. Right now, let's have some fun.
Speaker 6: And we got no joy for a couple of days, so now we can just spend time gambling until the sports are back.
Speaker 2: That's the best, man, Some things possible. I was thinking about that last night.
Speaker 10: It's like if if both teams would have lost and we would have Game seven's tomorrow like, how stressful today would have been. We got the week the weekend's finally here or north of the Anoka County line, troubles behind us, let's go grandview.
Speaker 2: Hell yeah yeah. The Timberwolves won one ten ninety.
Speaker 6: Eight over Denver thanks to Jaden McDaniels, Terrence Shannon Junior, and more No Io for the Minnesota Timberwolves, Marty maybe you heard me stand it earlier that with Dante and and Io out, ESPN said it's the first time ever in NBA playoff history that a team won a game when they had three players that averaged ten or more in that series missed the game. That sounds obscure, but basically they're saying this team was gutted, You're not supposed to win, and they found a way to win gutted.
Speaker 4: And I don't think Nicola Jokic sat out a second in the second half until the starter were pulled and the white flag was waived, if that even happened down the stretch. I didn't see the game, was listening on the radio, but I was pointing out several times like they Denver was just going, obviously, do you do anything you can And to see that effort from the Wolves, because that team did not want to go to Denver and play a Game seven. It had to be done at Target Center last night, or it probably wasn't going to get done. And to see that team step up and rally the way it did, and Dante DiVincenzo to show up at Mayo Clinic square at shoot around on his little scooter and then be behind the bench, and just the team morale just kind of lifted by trying to win for him, and the guys showing up in his jersey when they got to the game. It just like just the inspirational effort that that team showed last night among all those injuries, and the Wolves were the single most healthy team in the NBA by a long shot the entire regular season, and then just gut it so far in this first round to be able to pull it out the way they did was awesome.
Speaker 2: Yes, Hawk, I just had a realization, what's up? This may be dumb. I'm sorry if it's dumb. I don't think I saw Ant on the sidelines.
Speaker 4: You did not, because I believe it is because he is having basically twenty four hour treatment.
Speaker 8: Oh yeah, because he is not that kind of treatment.
Speaker 4: He's so right, because they are trying to get him back as soon as possible. Dante de Vincenzo is done. Yeah, yes, and well into next season. He's had his surgery, so he's just in the healing process.
Speaker 8: Ant is okay, whatever the process is. Is his leg elevated in some kind of an aircunt.
Speaker 4: I have no idea, but he can still receive treatment and is better off wherever he is and getting whatever he is as opposed to sitting on the sideline. He is actively in recovery trying to get back for the next round.
Speaker 8: Okay, good, So yeah, so it's actually a good thing that he's not there.
Speaker 2: Saus had a tweet pulled up earlier.
Speaker 6: We were trying to quickly fact check it, but it was something like the Joker and the Nuggets. But the Joker and the Nuggets have never beaten a team in the postseason in this in a series with fifty wins or more.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like Jokers has never done that, right, and more like, how is that possible?
Speaker 6: But because they won the title on the title yet, well we looked it up the heat or the eighth seed that year, so they had like forty something wins so technically, again, they don't have to apologize. They have a title, they don't have to apologize for who they played for that year. But I guess he has never won a series against a team with fifty wins or more. So maybe the Nugget aren't as good as we we think they are.
Speaker 4: Oh, I mean, and that's not their fault that they don't their opponent, you know, and how they line up and who they play isn't a fifty win team.
Speaker 8: That's a real benchmark.
Speaker 2: I'm just trying to pay on the dead body, you know what I'm saying. It's body world. What would do I do? It's still warm? What that is?
Speaker 4: Did you notice that Chris Finch brought up in his postgame press conference that Denver basically chose to mean the Timberwolves. In the last game of the regular season, the Nuggets played in San Antonio against the Spurs right now, basically no starters maybe one starter from each team played. The big names did not play, and Denver won the game by like ten points. But if Denver had lost, that would have changed the seating and the Nuggets would have played the Rockets in Round one, and we Timberwolves would have played the Laker.
Speaker 2: Got in round one, okay, yeah, and so Denver won the game.
Speaker 4: Therefore chose, you know, chose to win, I guess, and chose to play the Timberwolves. And they used that as a as a motivator the entire series. And Chris Finch brought it up in his post game last night.
Speaker 1: I heard him bringing it up, but I didn't know what he meant, So thank you.
Speaker 2: That's cool. Yeah.
Speaker 4: It literally came down to the final game a Sunday night of the regular season, and.
Speaker 1: That sprung board us right into the championship.
Speaker 2: Well said here, we.
Speaker 8: Got a couple of steps before that.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yes, okay, well you know the Wolves have a long way to go. Wow, there are four wins away from the Stanley Cup final. Fact check that it's true. You can you could make that argument.
Speaker 3: I just did.
Speaker 2: He just did four wins away. Let's start. Oh, I get that away from No, oh, god, you're spraying. It's like a Gallagher concert in here. Now, everybody's a witness.
Speaker 6: My gosh, when we come back live from Grandview, we're gonna draw a name. Somebody here in the crowd is going to come up on stage and sit at this table. And play initials against Marni Gellinger, Meet Sauce, Paul Lambert, Zach Elverson and the Dominant Force.
Speaker 2: In twenty twenty six, Chris Hockey initials and again somebody listening, they don't have to be a grand View, but they can be.
Speaker 6: Somebody listening gets a crack at one hundred and fifteen thousand dollars right after this. I'm a fan, all right, Welcome back to the Power Tree. Morning Joe Live from grand View. Good morning grand View. Yeah, the crowd's pumped because the wild they're moving on. The wolves are moving on. We hit both home runs last night. That was spectacular. But it's time for initials.
Speaker 10: This is Initials Game six twenty six on the Power Trip, presenting buys, builders and remodelers.
Speaker 2: Thank you builders for mothers. You want to get your windows, you're siting, you roofing your doors.
Speaker 1: You want to do it from buildings for Malers at builders fromlers dot com for seventy three years.
Speaker 2: We love you.
Speaker 6: All right, Let's go around the room and see who we're playing for and who the competitors are. And then right at the end, we're gonna draw one of you to come up here. And play against these four sauce. Good morning, Hi, Hi.
Speaker 3: I'm sponsored by my amazing friends at Seventh Avenue Pizza, which is on sale for eight ninety nine at all Kowalski's locations. If I win today, listen for a special offer from Seventh Avenue Pizza.
Speaker 1: Chris better believe it, brother. I'm brought to you by Radcot radco dot Com. I gotta quit watching that whole Cogan documentary if I wouldn't. Now you're gonna listen because I'm more special offers from Radco.
Speaker 2: Thank you, rad Con. Let's win it again. Marnie Gelner better believe.
Speaker 8: It's sisters, We ladies in the house.
Speaker 2: Hawk put your hand though.
Speaker 4: I am brought to you by my wonderful friends at Great Clips. And it's been real quiet over on this and apologize for that Great Clips has not had to give many prizes away lately. I've reverted to my form from a couple of years ago and we're working on that. But if I do win today, stay tuned for a real sharp offer from Great Clips.
Speaker 10: Zachary Halverson, I am playing for our great friends that buy the yard today and if I win, listen for a one of a kind offer from by the yard.
Speaker 6: Yeah, before before we draw a player number one from the audience, player number five overall for the table. Did you guys know that there's a home game version of this a the Initialsgame dot Com.
Speaker 2: You guys know versions?
Speaker 7: You have it?
Speaker 2: I knew. I liked you. You guys have it too, I liked you. Anybody else have it? Yeah? You guys, I like you.
Speaker 6: You got geez half the room Initials Game dot Com proversions four, five, and six. And there's an Initials Game Live tournament coming up in May and June.
Speaker 2: Check out the information at Initials Game Live dot Com.
Speaker 6: Winner gets a cash prize thanks to my friends at Trivia Mafia, and the winner wins their way into the Initials Invitational this summer.
Speaker 2: Is that right this station? I did not know that you can I play? Yeah. I didn't even ask anybody down the hall. If that's cool, I just did it. Good for you.
Speaker 6: That's one of those forgiveness. They're like, we can't really do that, that's not how contesting works. I go, well, don't worry about it, baby. Everybody, and who would you ask down there? None of them are we here? No, they don't even know what I'm doing initialsgame dot Com. Okay, so we have to draw a name. Yeah, it's all you see, who gets to play against you? Fine folks, she goes, she.
Speaker 1: Goes, she's mixing the money. Seven hundred thousand people at Grandbew Lodge.
Speaker 2: I won't want to play.
Speaker 8: Seven hundred thousand people. But there's only one.
Speaker 2: Susie. Come on, that's unbelievable. All right, so check this out.
Speaker 6: So we we had a root game last night and she was one of the five that drew and played last night.
Speaker 2: She got to overtime. She can play. Yeah, she's good. This is this is a sneaky problem for you guys.
Speaker 6: She was very good, almost won the route game last night here at Grand View, Susie got drawn again.
Speaker 2: Wow. She had two off of one clue last night. So a couple of home runs. I just said to her, anybody but you before we came back from breakings. Yeah, so good last night. I really hope that I'm wasted all last night. Wow, Susan, good morning, nice job, no offense, but a hope he did damn all right? All right, Marnie has the craziest name draws.
Speaker 10: Wherever we get he does do you have some magic fingers over there, Paul as Jesus.
Speaker 7: Wow.
Speaker 1: Remember we were in Milwaukee and she drew that Dahmer guy's name.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, and then zach Ra' loved doing WHOA? Why do you never know where the line line? The line on line? Relaxed, Toto, like, at least take me at dinner first, not during all.
Speaker 6: Right, before we play games six twenty six, one lucky listener gets a crack at one hundred and fifteen thousand dollars.
Speaker 2: It's time for the jackpod.
Speaker 10: Now it's time for the Saint Paul Federal Credit Eating Initials jackpot.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, did you say how much?
Speaker 1: It was?
Speaker 12: One?
Speaker 2: One hundred and fifteen thousand dollars. I have multiple bosses that tell me every week they're terrified of the same bapech. They say, it's all in the bank account, we have the money. I love it.
Speaker 6: Cooke Chad makes a point every week to be like, I'm just so nervous. I don't want it to go off because I just feel like we're gonna go check the account.
Speaker 2: It's going to say zero. No, it doesn't.
Speaker 6: It's aboute hundred and fifteen thousand dollars. Yeah, pretty sick thanks to Saint Paul Federal Credit.
Speaker 2: If you do look in there and it's empty, that's an IOU. That's as good as money. Correct, We'll find it. Yeah, we'll win it at the casino. Yeah, we'll get it to you.
Speaker 1: I'll get it back the Saint Paul Federal Credit You need the initials.
Speaker 2: Checkpot it one hundred and fifty thousand dollars.
Speaker 1: You look going to buy new car and save money in your current car loan, do it with Saint Paul Federal Credit Union, now offering auto loans as low as four point two nine percent APR. Apply today at St Paul fu dot org. Slash campaign federally insured by the NCUA. Thank you, Saint Paul Federal Credit Union.
Speaker 6: I love when we do live events and half the crowd is calling the number because technically they're eligible. They don't know what the initials are. They would be just as eligible. Max and Saint Louis Park has a caller pulled up. If this caller gets one letter in the right spot, they win two hundred and fifty bucks. If they get both right, they win one hundred and fifteen thousand dollars. It goes our five hundred dollars every week thanks to Saint Paul Federal Credit Union.
Speaker 2: Good morning, what is your name? Good morning? Jordan from New Richmond. Jordan from New Richmond.
Speaker 1: I thought he was here for a minute, I really did. I thought I heard the audience in the background.
Speaker 2: That would have been so cool. Hi Jordan, how are you man?
Speaker 8: I'm good?
Speaker 2: How are you guys? Good?
Speaker 6: Would would one hundred and fifteen thousand dollars change your life for the better, for the worse, for the better?
Speaker 2: That's the right? An good, good, good, good good? What would you would you blow the money on? Well, we just had our first kid a couple of weeks ago, so probably boil her a little bit. Cow is little Christopher Allen doing? Please? Christina Allen? How great would it have been?
Speaker 6: We just had our first kid a couple of weeks ago, so obviously I would take this straight to the casino.
Speaker 2: Amen. Yep, Jordan, Well you have a new baby. We want you to win the money. That's a lot of divers you can buy.
Speaker 6: That's a lot of you know, toys and books and whatnot, whatever Sauce has for.
Speaker 2: Little lou Jordan. All you have to do is tell me the RTE two letters, go for it, going with third initials m B so M is in Minnesota, B basketball?
Speaker 6: Yep, mbi it m's in Minnesota, B is in basketball. Jordan from New Richmond's going, m B.
Speaker 2: Give it you? Does Jordan have at least one right? Has he won two fifty? And is he alive for the jackpot? You just think?
Speaker 11: I what?
Speaker 6: I just think I add enough tension to this moment in general attention too much life, too little?
Speaker 2: Geeze? Do we want this guy to have the money here now? Yes? Yes, she sounds like he's got a baby.
Speaker 6: Well, his baby's gonna need to find a food source in a different way because we're giving him zero dollars.
Speaker 2: Jordan, best of luck with the baby. Yeah, yeah, that'sirhi buddy. Maybe he's into the Homelander diet. You never know he or she? Hey, who ain't brother? Who ain't brother?
Speaker 7: All right?
Speaker 13: Good?
Speaker 2: Deep browds, all right, no, M no b you guys ready for Game six twenty six? Here we go.
Speaker 6: Susan knows the rule she played last night. She gets a yell out your name, your name is your buzzer five seconds to solve. This is a live studio audience you guys were awesome last night. Please don't do the opposite. Don't say any answers. Yeah, nobody here cares that you knew it.
Speaker 1: I care a little bit, but I'd rather you're not yell at the answer.
Speaker 6: Yeah, don't do that, kip it to yourself. So we need absolute silence, a great crowd here at Grandio. Unless you're chairing for me, We don't want to throw anybody out. We don't want to be like Chapel Roone. We have a a lot of police officers back there. They will escort you, and you will be questioned and maybe padded down.
Speaker 2: Thanks. Oh well, sack, and I are gonna yell answers.
Speaker 6: Here we go the initials for Games six twenty six, live from grand View Lodge. We're going the letter D and then the letter C D C was worth one hundred and fifteen thousand dollars. Everybody in the crowd, You guys guess DC, right, everybody, They all would have won.
Speaker 2: They would have won one hundred and fifteen thousand dollars. Here we go number one of DC.
Speaker 6: Clue number one often includes props and costumes. Clue number two requires a level of creativity. Clue number three.
Speaker 2: Famously happens on a Saturday night.
Speaker 6: Clue number four.
Speaker 2: There are rounds.
Speaker 6: Clue number five.
Speaker 2: The goal is to wow the audience and to impress the judges. Susie Susie Dance competition. All right, ringing with confidence, but with the incorrect answer. Susie's out for the rest of number one. Final clue clue number six. To win one, you'll likely need multiple fifties. Paul, yep, dunk contest. That is a dunk contest basketball? You love it? Yes, I love it.
Speaker 6: It's one of your favorite things. You watch last night completely, I keep watching it, all right. Sauce takes the early lead. Don't contest gets Sauce on.
Speaker 2: The board.
Speaker 6: Ye boo, this thing disconnected, it says, attempting to reconnect. So talk them on one about let's stall Rhode Island neither a road nor an island.
Speaker 2: Discuss Let's thank all the police.
Speaker 6: Thank you, yes, well, said Sting, brilliant, Thank you very much, Paul, anybody else you want to thank, weill we kill Tommy.
Speaker 10: If we need an investigation, like right now, yever wears some pretty good hands.
Speaker 2: We're pretty good hands.
Speaker 10: Sure, yeah, Like maybe they can investigate why the iPad is not working.
Speaker 2: No, Jared figured it out. There's got its Jared, you should join the BCA. Jared is Jared's favorite. Jared you know yeah, Jared wells rep stop don't know, don't some real tension that's still out up here. It works.
Speaker 6: Clue nailed one.
Speaker 2: It's working out. Congratulations all right, Sauce watching up here, Jared's the best man.
Speaker 1: Look at you walking away. I hate to watch lead, but I would love to see you go.
Speaker 2: You know, I mean again take five minutes. He saw the pony til He's like, yes, oh who that's Jared again. That's Sun the first time he's done that. He's like, if this chick has glasses, Oh it's Jared. Sauce leads one. Nothing here is number two of DC.
Speaker 6: Clue number one.
Speaker 2: Involves a young aspiring filmmaker.
Speaker 6: Clue number two features cape side. Clue number three.
Speaker 2: Its main performer died in twenty twenty six.
Speaker 6: Clue number four it debuted in.
Speaker 2: Nineteen ninety eight, ending in two thousand and three. Zach Zach was first Dawson's Creek. That's right, that is Dawson's Krik in the vendor Beet. Well done. Zachary, Zach and Sauce each have one. Here's number three of DC.
Speaker 6: Clue number one often part of a group. Clue number two has four legs. Clue number three might not have any arms. Clue number four are.
Speaker 2: Designed and known to surround something many Yep, dining chair. That's right, the dining and Marty Goiner is on the board like that was really good. You look like you're about to do some karrete. Good to get one.
Speaker 6: Marty has one, Sauce has one, Zach has one Hawk, and Susie yet to score, but there's nine to go, plenty of time. Here's number four of DC. Clue number one can be an individual or a group. Clue number two, but this is part of a subgroup. Clue number three This can be a goal, but it is perhaps not the ultimate goal. Clue number four often automatically qualify.
Speaker 2: Zach. Yeah, that's a stupid never mind two one. Zach out for the rest of number four.
Speaker 6: He chickened out on something. We'll ask him later what that was. So Zach's out for the rest of four. Clue number five might receive a banner.
Speaker 2: Or a hawk Division champion. That's right, well done. That what you were gonna say, why didn't you just say it? He said, individual or group? Yeah, you could be an individual division champion in in smaller sports. It doesn't have to be pro tame spot. I didn't think of that, did you just said it? Buddy? You don't. No, I'm glad you did. That's cool.
Speaker 6: We have a four way tie with division champion going to Chris. So Marnie has one Sauce as one, Hawk has one, Zach has one.
Speaker 2: Susie, you're only one back. You get this, Susie, You're only one back, he goes.
Speaker 6: Here's number five of DC. Clue Number one follows a mistake. Clue number two might have to hire someone to help. Clue number three.
Speaker 2: From a naval perspective, might involve a flood or a fire.
Speaker 6: Clue number four.
Speaker 2: This is often mentioned with political scandals.
Speaker 6: Clue number five.
Speaker 2: Could possibly help save your reputation. Paul, yep, damage control. That's right, this is damage control in Sauce takes the lead. Yay, yep, yay.
Speaker 6: Sauce has two Marty, Hawk and Zach each have one. Susie yet to score seven items to go plenty of time. Here's number six of DC Clue Number one have actually hit jets, Zach.
Speaker 2: Yep, Dallas Cowboys. That's right, well, well done, Zach. Well didn't fall for the stupid uh misdirection. You went right for that is the Dallas Cowboys Jets. Wow, well done, Zach. You didn't fall for it. Yeah, no, there go, Zach. I guess I I thought Sauce was gonna be like direct comment. I just in my head, I was like, what would Sauce guess it could actually hit a jet? An empty existence. We're at halftime. Sauce has two, Zach has two, Hawk and Marnie each have one. Susie, you got six items to go. You can do this.
Speaker 6: Here's number seven of DC. Clue number one might come from unreasonable amounts of noise. Clue number two is inappropriate in some way. Clue number three occurs in public places. Clue number four, This relates to your behavior. Clue number five This could get you fined or arrested.
Speaker 10: Final clue clue number six, Zach, Zach disorderly conduct.
Speaker 2: Well done, That is disorder conduct, and Zach takes the lead back of his third point of the game. Here comes zech that division champion thing just hanging over his Za's head, you'd be a game changer. Zach has three, saus has two, Hawk and Marnie each have one. Susie has five more chances. It's not over.
Speaker 6: Here's number eight of DC Clue number one.
Speaker 2: This phrase can have a serious or a humorous tone.
Speaker 6: Clue number two. This implies a responsibility Clue number three, but it also can refer to a bathroom Clue number four. This is sometimes said in a dramatic or heroic movie scene. Clue number five.
Speaker 2: This suggests that something requires Zach. Duty calls.
Speaker 6: That's right, God, duty calls, and Zach is starting to hold away with four to go.
Speaker 2: So Zach, that is your fourth point. You have four, Sauce has two, Hawk and Arnie each have one. Susie now you need all four to come back in time, but still get on the board of the way though, But you need all four, but you're not mathematically out. Here is number nine of DC.
Speaker 6: Clue number one.
Speaker 2: Can get messy, Zach Jesus divorce court film for good about himself out for the rest of number nine and opens the door for everybody else All right, Zach's out for nine.
Speaker 6: Clue number two is eventually consumed. Clue number three almost.
Speaker 2: Exclusively held with one hand.
Speaker 6: Clue number four.
Speaker 13: This is partially and very temporarily warm. Paul, I'll bite dirty Chai. All those clues fit.
Speaker 2: Sauce out for the rest of number nine, So we're down to Susie, Hawk and Marny.
Speaker 6: Clue number five has a coating.
Speaker 2: Or an outer shell hawk dipped cone. That's right, well done. It is a dipped cone.
Speaker 6: And Chris stays Matt thematically alive with his second points. All right, so dipcoin a knone excuse me, puts us in this scenario. Susie, you're mathematically out to keep going.
Speaker 2: Get on the board. You can do this. Marnie, you're three back with three to go, so you're not mathematically out.
Speaker 6: You need all three, no problem. But Zach, the other two guys chasing you, Hawk and Saucy CHF two. You have a two point lead with three to go. If you get any of the remaining three, you mathematically lock this thing up. Yeah, come on, Zach, quit waving your towel. Yeah ready, Zachary, Yes, sir, all right, everybody else here we go.
Speaker 2: Number ten of DC Clue number one might be performed live.
Speaker 6: Clue number two might require medical attention. Clue number three might be more EXPERI a mental clue number four.
Speaker 2: This is obscure, not well known.
Speaker 6: Clue number five, but it might be a fan favorites Zach for the when deep cuts. That's right, well done, Jack, That is a deep cut in. Yes, Zach locks it up with a mostly dominating performance. If you'd have just said division Champ, it would have that would have been point number six and you'd be on the brink of scrape in seven or eight. But you can still put up a seven if you get these last two. All right, Susie has two more cracks to get in the initials record books. Everybody else is looking to add points to their twenty twenty six total. Zach's looking to run up the score. Here's number eleven of DC. Clue number one.
Speaker 2: This is outdated.
Speaker 6: Clue number two.
Speaker 2: It's embarrassing.
Speaker 6: Clue number three.
Speaker 2: It's meant to single you out. Paul yep, dunce cap that's right, whoa dude? Nice? How in the sweet hell did they find a hat to put on that head? Dang, It's okay. You don't need to be bean old. It had to be. It's in my contracts. Dunce cap. How psyched, Paul? Are you that? Honestly, by the time we hit school in the mid eighties, that was outdated. Oh I loved it. Yeah, although, yeah, Susie's never heard of that. Sorry, dunce cap. Yeah, it's also show you pictures. Yeah, it's they basically put a paper cone on somebody's head and make him sit in the corner. Is there an idiot? Yep? Oh yeah, yeah, it's a senior picture. Yeah. I have to put it on to drive home. That doesn't make any sense. I don't know. Let's finish, I can go to the Yeah, why would you have to drive home with a Dunce cap? New topic, final one.
Speaker 6: Just for fun, here's number twelve of DC. Clue number one isn't much. Clue number two this is an exaggeration. Clue number three, it's a deal. Clue number four.
Speaker 2: This implies that something is nearly valueless. Zach, why not dirt cheap? That's right, my untackle. His hockey team dominated last night.
Speaker 6: And now Zach puts on a clinic at grand View and his victorious for twenty twenty six six points for Zach and I used the DC combo without diet coke and you still want Oh.
Speaker 2: I was sitting on that all morning, long course, I believe that it started ways no wonder you relate to the show called on Zecho. By the way, whoever's cleaning his room, don't drink that bottle. It's been used. Oh my god, yucke. Well, yikes on that note. What happens now? I was sponsored?
Speaker 6: Don't sit on that, sit on something else like Yeah, furniture from by the Yard by the Yard, I was sponsored.
Speaker 10: Today by our great friends that buy the yard, and it sins. I won today visit any by the Yard's three showrooms and mentioned initials to get ten percent off and free delivery on by the Yard's maintenance free outdoor furniture offered valid on in store purchases now through Friday.
Speaker 2: Damn. That was domination. That's really good, Zach. Hold.
Speaker 10: There's something to the being tired. I mean, how you've dominated too. I'm always tired. But I slept really well last night. Hear Grand View Lodges, and maybe I shouldn't have. I should slop outside.
Speaker 8: I didn't get here till midnight, and that did not apply to me.
Speaker 4: So, Zach, that was fitting your team was epic last night and you were epic this morning, Congradula, No.
Speaker 10: Good, let's start to the weekend.
Speaker 2: That's here. Nice show then, yeah, well done, Susie not you know, let's just remind everyone how great I did it.
Speaker 1: You did great, great last night when it didn't count, you got three last.
Speaker 2: Yeah, monsters was unbelievable. Yeah, yeah, well done. Yeah, so you did good. You got your name Drott and nobody won the money.
Speaker 6: So now it's one hundred and fifteen thousand, five hundred dollars next week. Yeah, this is isn't gonna go off with somebody just tell me the right letters so we can just end this and give some money away and start the you know, the clock all over back at five hundred.
Speaker 2: I truly can't wait. It's gonna be awesome, it'll be sweet. It's got to be this year. Mary, when you're on.
Speaker 8: Your TV again tonight, Wow, yeah, tonight.
Speaker 4: You know the Twins are playing sports is not over until Monday when the Wolves starting, and we've got the Twins and Blue Jays Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
Speaker 8: Still, that's awesome. Actually, we have.
Speaker 4: Hang on take your time well tonight on the pregame show, we have a couple of WWE wrestlers.
Speaker 2: Is that right?
Speaker 12: It is?
Speaker 2: We have big Salami again, take a deep breath. It's a wrestler. No, still it is.
Speaker 1: Do you have the high crack?
Speaker 8: Yes, but but I'm talking about another wrestler.
Speaker 4: La Night, l A Night, that's right, La Night and Vacine Dupree promoting a show that'd be awesome and the.
Speaker 8: Twins and Blue Jays.
Speaker 2: That's all happening tonight. Yes, look at you. So a couple of things, by the way, before we wrap this up.
Speaker 6: Number one, Susie, you got zero points, but you do win a two nights stay for two in North hotel here at Granby with breakfast, massages and round of golf thanks to.
Speaker 2: Our friends at grand View. So you get to come back up and stay some other time just for playing. That's number one? How about that? And then number two, Zachary, we also were giving away a driver. Is that not accurate? I think so. I think we have like where do we have the name of the winner? Do we have it over here somewhere? Where's the name of the winner? Are we going to draw it? I think we're gonna draw for like through email of something. I think we got it. We got this figured out. I'll figure it out. What a driver is that? I think there was a way you could like register online or something. All right, yeah, all right. The winner is the girl who just played initials, Susan. Is your name?
Speaker 10: Christopher Belki from Waconia? No, well, Christopher belk v I E l k E from Acnia. You won awesome this awesome driver. Way to go, Christopertic way to go. Thanks to grand View.
Speaker 1: Yeah, thank you, hell yeah, and thinking all our lovely listeners who came out today. Thank you so much for me here last night and today. Enjoy your beautiful day in this one at grand View Lodge.
Speaker 2: Thank you for having us.
Speaker 1: Thank you to the officers who haven't rested Sauce yet.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, I call my lawyer, but I don't know what you did with him.
Speaker 6: So again, about two weeks ago, Sauce before the show said I dare the irs to come look at my books, like, there's no way they're going to audit me.
Speaker 2: If I get audited, I'm burning your house down. You're the one who said I dare them to me.
Speaker 6: Did you hurt and then and then see and then today at five you're like, hey, I.
Speaker 2: Dare these cops to search my hotel room. They're not Yeah, they don't find. They don't have the balls to come look for weed and mushrooms and math. I have none of that. That's not what you that at five. I don't care. Arrest me for drugs. I'll get out of it. I pay my god dang taxes. Stop saying that I didn't say you didn't. I just said you cooked the God. I hope you get hit my car on the way home. Somebody audit the son of a bitch. No, don't everybody thank you. We love grand New love you. It's next. We're back by thirty to nine on Monday. See you then we make you up Beast week.
Speaker 12: Go to listen back to today's Power Trip Morning show, or to hear previous shows. The podcast is on the iHeartRadio app or KFA dot com.