Speaker 1: Playing justin Are this Sunday at Graves Food Haul for a Purple Watch party. Come catch the Purple and Action against Detroit this Sunday and noon and enjoy great food and drinks and interviewers shots, win awesome prizes every quarter kfe in dot com Pure Calendar.
Speaker 2: Yes, that's right. The weekendn't quite here yet, but that's okay. We'll be Saturday, November fourteenth down at the Armory as we have the Minneapolis Heart Institute Foundation's Heart three sixty concert Cole Swindell, other great performances as well, Priscilla Block and Peyton Smith, and then my band Rocket Club is going to be opening the whole show at the Armory. And he's super excited about that, but even more importantly excited to have doctor Cassianus on the phone right now, who is with the Minneapolis Heart Institute Foundation. And thank you for your time, doctor. We appreciate it very very much.
Speaker 3: Oh, thank you, Chris, It's an honor to be here.
Speaker 2: Now, we know you're a Chicago sports fan. We're going to ignore that part to start things off, and we're just going to dive right into what people need to know, not just about this concert but about taking care of their heart and making sure that they're doing everything they can to have the best quality of life and the longest possible life they possibly can. And that's sort of your mission, is helping people be kinder to themselves.
Speaker 4: Am I right?
Speaker 3: It sure is, And I think we could both agree that Week eight was a beating by the Harbaught brothers on both our teams. So yeah, we're looking forward to yeah.
Speaker 4: Nine damaged all about that.
Speaker 3: And my heart, you know, will be much better too. And that's the point of the November fourteenth concert at the Armory, and we're so lucky to have you there. It's to bring attention to heart health and the research that we do at the Minneapolis Hartens to Do Foundation.
Speaker 2: So I know, the very first thing that I read and when reading your bio here talked about Demor Hamlin and what happened on the field there in front of everybody, in front of the nation, shocking everybody. We didn't know exactly what had happened at the time, but it turns out, of course we all know now. I believe you say, Comyoto Cortis and other words, for some reason, his heart stopped because he was hit at the exact right or wrong moment. Tell me, first of all, is that am I explaining that correctly? And second of all, how did your research help demorw. Hamlin survive?
Speaker 3: Yeah, you nailed it. You got it perfectly. Commodial cordus and you know our hearts, and that was shocking for all of us, even physicians watching that, you know, when the builds were on the field and seeing that happen. The heart is a pump and it works on an electrical signal to time when it when it pumps, and so that signal has a signal that makes it pumped, and then a signal an electrical impulse that that helps you get ready for the next beat. And if and if a strike or a blow to a heart happens right in between there, right as you said, the wrong time, it can make the heart sibolate or go into this very very chaotic rhythm where essentially it stops blood flow to your your brain. And thank god, people recognize it right on the field and initiated life saving support mainly by a defibrill in or shock that shots this heart back into rhythm. And so yeah, our group at the Minneapolis Hardest two Foundation where some of the earliest to describe this in sports, you know, on the baseball field a kid gets hit by a pitch in the wrong place, or a karate match and somebody gets punched in the chest at the wrong time in the wrong place can initiate this unfortunate, dangerous rhythm, and if it's not recognized, it can be fatal.
Speaker 2: It's interesting because I've heard about this kind of thing happening before. Sadly, this actually happened, as you mentioned, in my hometown, to a young man who was playing baseball and just happened to get hit in the chest by a baseball at the wrong moment and passed right there. Is there anything regarding your your actual health, your genetic anything like that that makes you more likely to have this happen to you or is it just, as you said, a situation of being hit at the wrong moment.
Speaker 3: Yeah, in this situation with commodial cortis it has nothing to do with genetics or anything to do with you as being in health or not in good health. It is just an absolute fluke timing thing.
Speaker 5: Doctor is the best way to just get an update on your heart health by simply just getting a check.
Speaker 3: Up absolutely, you know, and it depends on what we're up to as far as you know, exercise and athletics and frankly, our age and so we know as we get up in a very young age somewhere around forty or so, we're going to start a new activity or participate in a run or a triathlon or some things that we all kind of do at times. At times, it's a great idea to get checked out first. And usually it's pretty simple, you know, just taking a personal history a physician, taking a personal history of you and your family history can really help narrow it down just in those things. And sometimes that means that we're going to do some additional texting. But often those first two things, just a personal history and your family history are quite a bit of knowledge to.
Speaker 6: Keep you safe.
Speaker 2: What about the situation we read about from time to time, doctor, where there's somebody who's a triathlete, they run ten miles a day, they're out there, they're in the best shape, they're the person everybody in the neighborhood which as they are, and then they have the widow maker. Is that something that happens because of freak exent or is that a family history thing you can look out for as well.
Speaker 3: Certainly family history can give tips to that. And also, you know, there are certain conditions that can be screened for beyond just the history and physical and so sometimes an EKG watch your cardiogram of the heart, or an ultrasound a heart called an echo cardiogram can be very helpful to do additional screening if your background, your history, and the sport you're going to do warrants it.
Speaker 7: Hey, doc, listen listening to this stuff sometimes it can be kind of daunting and it sounds like, oh my god, you have a million different ways to change your life to improve heart health. What's something someone can do right now today, just a small thing that could help improve heart health.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know, they're very very simple. Is I'm going to give you a couple of things. One is the active and you know, active is different for all of us, a lot of us to benefit just from about thirty minutes of walking. Brisk walking is a great exercise. Brisk walking, light jogging. That's really all we need. We don't need to go, you know, a full hour on a treadmill at a high grade, a nice flat walking thirty minutes a day. Another one is all of us every year fight you know, diminishing returns at the at the dinner table, and so just portion control you're trying to maintain your weight, or just going in a different direction than gaining five pounds a year. Those two simple things can bring a lot of health, not only to your heart, but they able to prevent diabetes and other conditions that can creep up on us.
Speaker 2: I don't mean to be too specific, but I've got a friend who stays in his basement all the time and eats nothing but chicken fingers. Is there anything I can say to him to talk to him about his heart? Anything you would do, Jim?
Speaker 3: He drove by my house and peeped in the window. So yeah, I think the best thing to do there is eat a Chicago beef sandwich instead, and there you go.
Speaker 2: Actually, one more thing I read from time to time about these full body scans. Is that something that if somebody can afford, or maybe he's covered by their insurance, that you would encourage somebody to do it because is that the kind of thing that can give you an idea if there's a block of something or other you might want to look at.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I would I would not reckon than that for the general public because oftentimes when we do full body scans, we find incidental things, things that don't matter, but that create more harm than good. So what is best is work with a physician. Again, history and physical your family history, and if that warrants more, then we absolutely do more based on the activity that you're looking at and in your own family and personal history, an exam and again at the Minneapols harmste Foundation and the Minneapolis Heart Institute, we have you know, scores of doctors and tests and things that we can do tailored best for the individual. So I think that's the best thing to do, is make sure you're getting a tailored approach for you.
Speaker 2: My alarm goes off at three fifteen every day. I know we all get up very early. Even worse though, we all drink a lot of energy drinks. What do you say to those of us who maybe consume two or three giant Monster energy drinks a day?
Speaker 4: Is that bad for us?
Speaker 3: Yeah? So a couple of things about the energy drinks. One is, you know, caffeine in itself is not bad. So you know, your morning cup of coffee or a couple of cups a day or a diet coke whatever, that's there's no harm from that. But these drinks can have a lot of calories and a lot of sugar, and so we're talking about portion control, watching your weight. Those are the things that can add up. Same with going to you know, your local coffee shop and getting the trout day latte, you know, special of the day that can come with a lot of calories besides the caffeine.
Speaker 4: Corey, We're just gonna dig your grave, right, I do the sugar free energy drinks.
Speaker 8: I do Americanos with nothing in it. So yeah, I'm drinking pretty You're gonna be fine. I'm gonna be I'm going to be the absolute pillar of health.
Speaker 2: Well, I do not this that music is good for your heart. Studies show that I think reduce the stress hormones. Sorry, we can't help you with that on the Power Trip. But also music boost your immune system and increases blood flow. So that's what's going to happen at the Armory on November fourteenth. It's super excited and honored as a band, a rocket club to be playing there along with Cole Swindell and Priscilla Block and Peyton Smith. Is this a fundraiser as well for the Minneapolis Harden's New Foundation.
Speaker 4: Is that why we're doing this?
Speaker 3: It sure is. It's both a celebration of the work that we do at the foundation. You know, the foundation is now creeping up on forty five years of doing research and heart health, and we published and have about two hundred studies ongoing at any given time that puts us up in the upper deathcyle in the country. And so it's a celebration of that work. But we need help, We need support from the community to continue to.
Speaker 6: Do this work.
Speaker 3: So the Armory is both a celebration and an asked for support. And we can't thank you Chris enough for your band to be I'm excited. I'm not the hugest country fan, but your music transcends different genres and I can't wait. I just hope I can make it request. I don't know how you narrow down your songs, but are you going to play self destructive tendency?
Speaker 1: Ah?
Speaker 4: You like that? That's so cool.
Speaker 2: Yes, we'll throw that on the list for you. Doctor anything for you, Matt, that's cool. Thank you for asking about that. Nobody's ever requested that, So that's the coolest I appreciate it. I do have one more question for you, though, because everybody's frightened by the possibilities of AI, and I understand why is it helping us when it comes to what you do in anyway?
Speaker 3: Yeah, it sure is, and that's an emphasis at the Minneapolsoarts two Foundation. We're looking at AI helping us. You know, there's just not enough doctors to read all the EKGs or echoes or cat scans of the heart and to read them very accurately and quickly. So we're using AI. We've been using it for years, looking at can we pick up a heart attack easier and quicker on an ek Can we pick up a week in heart muscle or a blocked heart artery better and quicker using AI? And so it's not going to replace the medical field, but it's going to really help us help patients that much better.
Speaker 2: Wow, doctor casianis thank you so much. I appreciate We can't wait for the show again. It is at the Armory November fourteenth, and you can get your tickets now a ticketmaster, I believe, at the Minneaples Heart Institute's website as well.
Speaker 4: Tickets are available. It's at the.
Speaker 2: Armory and we're gonna have a great time November fourteenth. Thank you very much for your time. And if you ever hear us say anything wrong, or you want to maybe talk to Corey about his eating habits or anything like that, you just call in anytime.
Speaker 4: You got the highline number. Now, thank you very much.
Speaker 3: I sure will. Thank you guys.
Speaker 4: Have a great day you too, Make sure thank you.
Speaker 8: No, it's like every time we read those stories about sleep deprivation or diet or exercise, it's always like, well, it's over for me, you know, and it's over for us.
Speaker 6: Sure.
Speaker 9: Yeah, this show is not the best example.
Speaker 8: Wanted to ask if a weekend binge in Vegas it was probably a good idea for you.
Speaker 6: Good for your health. Good the most steps I get.
Speaker 8: It's the most outside I get it right, Yeah, yeah, I was outside. I think about a total of two hours over the three and a half days, maybe.
Speaker 10: An hour forty five over your average exactly.
Speaker 6: Now it was overcast.
Speaker 8: Do you get a lot of vitamin D?
Speaker 6: I think you still do.
Speaker 9: Think you probably still do in Vegas?
Speaker 6: You did?
Speaker 9: Yes, I think I absorbed it through my skin.
Speaker 2: Well, let's let's doctor Katzianus wanted to hear this song, and it's one thing to request North Country, but.
Speaker 4: This is a deep track.
Speaker 6: Thank the doc.
Speaker 4: That's cool.
Speaker 8: It would have been next level if you said, do you play this long the song song?
Speaker 6: Yeah, these kind of shows we do. Jonathan Gernard in a little bit headlines later. This is the Power Trip Morning Show on the van.
Speaker 2: All right, it is the Power Tip Morning Show, Jonathan Gernard about five or six.
Speaker 4: Minutes from now.
Speaker 2: But we didn't get a chance to do a little fan five and the last thing we should we do it there.
Speaker 8: Court yea, let's do it super quick beat on the Powers presented by builders and remodelers. All right, The rapid fire version is as follows. Anthony Edwards is going to be out a couple of weeks. But the Wolves lost last night to the Nuggets, won twenty seven to one, fourteen. They host the Lakers tomorrow night. A couple of weeks. Thats right. They said that they're going to evaluate him, evaluate him in like a week or so, but they're they're thinking it's two ish weeks.
Speaker 9: But with a hamstring, you just do.
Speaker 4: A lot of NBA players.
Speaker 2: Marns had problems with their hammies and stuff like that early in the season, because it's early in the season. You know, even though you've worked out, you don't play in practice like you're doing games, you know what I mean?
Speaker 10: Yeah, no, I don't.
Speaker 11: I don't think it's particularly early in the season. I mean, remember in the playoffs last year, Steph Curry had the hamstring issue and it was in our series against the Warriors, and he don't ye, he was not able to finish and that was.
Speaker 10: The end of the season.
Speaker 11: But I do think with soft tissue anything, calf, hamstring, whatever, you just use extra extra precausion.
Speaker 6: And when it's your your.
Speaker 11: Franchise player and you're a week end of the season, you use extra, extra, extra extra.
Speaker 2: What if your body, like our friend Sauce, was nothing but soft issue even as bones.
Speaker 5: It was nice to you issue that large man fell. I also fell in Vegas.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 6: I wish they would have that video.
Speaker 4: Yeahs I put in the request.
Speaker 8: He missed a step, I missed a step and yeah, yard sailed everything.
Speaker 6: Yeah, are you point dead? Sober? Dead? Sober?
Speaker 10: Even did you get hurt?
Speaker 5: I mean, I don't know. My shoulder kind of hurt the next morning, but I don't know what. Maybe that was from running into things. I don't know. Friday was a wild rat.
Speaker 8: World Series Game three was a record book kind of a game. The Dodgers win six to five and eighteen innings on a Freddie Freeman walk off home run six hours, thirty nine minutes. I believe the Ben Mallor Show. And again we had Ben Maller on on Friday.
Speaker 9: What a good game.
Speaker 6: I love that guy at the best.
Speaker 8: Ben Maller noted that the last eighteen inning World Series game was I don't know, I forget how many years ago, seven years ago, eight years ago, whatever, it was something like that, and yeah, six seven.
Speaker 9: Years ago, and it was forty one minutes longer.
Speaker 6: I think. I think forty one was the number. He said.
Speaker 8: It was something like forty one minutes longer. John Bonus, Okay, So the point is is the pitch clock with almost the exact same length of games shaved forty one minutes off of an eighteen inning game.
Speaker 6: So yeah, I like that it stuck very much.
Speaker 8: Yep, that's a ton If you haven't heard, if you're just waking up show, hey o Tani, this is just an insane stat line. But here's what he did, two home runs and two doubles, and those were his first four at bats. He was four for four with four extra base hits. It's just the second player ever to have four extra base hits in a World Series game. But then he drew five straight walks. Four of them were intentional. You could argue the fifth was pretty much intentionally only wasn't getting quote pitched to. So he is the first Major League baseball player in eighty three years to reach safely nine times in a game, and no one had ever reached base seven times safely in a World Series game.
Speaker 9: He got there nine times.
Speaker 6: Okay, take it easy, it's easy, nuts.
Speaker 8: That is insane, Dodgers taking a two to one series lead. I don't think he's a great fit for the Twins. How did you not wins? That's unbelievable. It's unbelievable. You even thought that, let along said it. That's one of those things you keep to yourself. Did you say that? The Joe Mauer stat?
Speaker 1: It was like, basically, the last time a player had made our reach base seven times?
Speaker 6: Last time?
Speaker 1: The most recent one was Joe Mauer in twenty seventeen against the Dodgers. I don't know if it was against the Dodgers, but it was just that was it was. It was basically every from we went from Mauer to then all time in a couple of bats there.
Speaker 6: That's pretty cool.
Speaker 4: I'm not sure what he just said.
Speaker 6: I don't either.
Speaker 1: So the most recent player that reached space seven times was Jill Mauer, the most one?
Speaker 4: Okay? Is that truth?
Speaker 6: What about Jose Miranda last?
Speaker 4: What about him?
Speaker 6: His rights? Yeah? I read this.
Speaker 4: Who is it Jose Miranda's rights?
Speaker 6: Yeah? How many of those?
Speaker 9: Do you know?
Speaker 6: Your Miranda?
Speaker 8: I mean, your dad's a lawyer. The right to remain silent, you have the right to an attorney, you have the right to super sugar smacks usss man, I haven't had sugar smacks and for good, but they make your cares, your dad cares.
Speaker 6: I'm not doing a taste testing. This isn't this isn't a wedding prap. What are you talking about?
Speaker 9: Who cares?
Speaker 8: If I'm at an airport, somebody goes, God, did you have sugar smacks that.
Speaker 6: Go the F? I didn't? I did? Who cares? Why are you being on people? People?
Speaker 9: I'm not a urinal?
Speaker 6: Is it a urinal?
Speaker 1: Brother?
Speaker 6: I think just two of it.
Speaker 8: By the way, my eleven year old the other day goes, what does a male like bathroom look like? I don't know, stalls and urinals? She goes, do you use the urinals? I go, yeah, everybody does. She was so grossed out that the fact that some of us, in fact, all of us stand there and just do that.
Speaker 6: He sits in.
Speaker 9: He does sit in pe Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and listen, I don't. I'm not embarrassed by Yeah. On the regular, Yeah, I do if I have time. First of all, I find it RESTful. Second of all, I've got a heated toilet seat. I love sitting there. And third of all, I don't want to have to clean my bathroom. And he goes every day.
Speaker 8: But what about in public? And number two, you what's up with your aim?
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's not my aim, sir, it's the size of my enormous wiener.
Speaker 6: Wow, I can speak for that. Listen.
Speaker 4: It's like this core. As you get older, you can't trust it.
Speaker 2: It's gonna go where it wants to go. Plus, I like sitting down. I've done enough work in this life.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, man, I'll do what I want with my grim. Yeah, if I want to stand on my head and pee.
Speaker 4: I'll do it.
Speaker 8: You bathe with my grim bailing hay oh.
Speaker 11: I think you you fellas have a distinct advantage when it comes to your ability to be able to stand up and relieve yourselves in a way that like when I'm wearing a nice outfit and my shirt is tucked in exactly right and my belt is facing forward, and yes, when I'm bloused out and I'll put together. Every single time I have to use the restroom, I have to redo all of that. And you guys can just talk one time. You got that, leave the house and go all day.
Speaker 8: And you know, if you're wearing jeans or shorts with a zipper, we have a direct access point.
Speaker 10: Yeah, this is what I'm talking about. Do you need to rustle anything.
Speaker 8: No, there's no rustling. No, unless you want to rustle you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna I'm gonna start standing up to be there whatever.
Speaker 9: Good for you, Yeah, good for you.
Speaker 11: Gives me some mechanisms that help with uh yes, splash.
Speaker 6: Or hands here, what's the deal?
Speaker 12: Yeah, don't you need to get some sort of like this, some sort of equivalent of the top of the world.
Speaker 4: He's down below me.
Speaker 10: Water slide.
Speaker 11: What and then sort of adapt that to where you stand versus the toilet is I mean that has to be out there somewhere.
Speaker 10: For how to be able to control if indeed you have a.
Speaker 11: Problem, and and I do believe as you age, I have heard that that.
Speaker 10: I mean, Walgreens must make some kind of.
Speaker 6: If you're going to.
Speaker 10: Have to be contraptions for this.
Speaker 2: Marny, I know you're a lady. You've never been a gentleman. Uh So let me describe it the best way I can. You ever drove by a used car lot?
Speaker 6: Of course?
Speaker 4: You know those big inflatable things that go like this all the.
Speaker 6: Time, wacky waving when I go like a balloon deflating. That's why you again, you got to stop going.
Speaker 9: No hands man, don't tell me what to do.
Speaker 4: I mean, I ain't touching that thing.
Speaker 6: I know where it's been, but I'm still thinking.
Speaker 1: I'm thinking water side still, Marny, cute, elaborate.
Speaker 11: What Maybe a hot wheels track would be a better Yeah. I'm just trying to reach from where you're standing to where you're going and provide a bridge, if you will.
Speaker 9: Yeah, like a catheter, a stand up catheter.
Speaker 4: I'd rather just sit down.
Speaker 6: Yeah, hawk love sitting down to pee.
Speaker 4: I need rest morning.
Speaker 8: Maybe one of those things like a bank where you pee into that little container and then it just like travels into the toilet. You know what I'm saying. That you push a button, that's where. That's where Dwight banks.
Speaker 6: Dwight loves that.
Speaker 4: You see the Mussman gave a his ural.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and I thought it was from all of us, but yeah, he got.
Speaker 2: Him one of those little things you use in the bathroom when you're in bed, when you're when you're in add Yeah, and you put a vikings thing on the side of it so he can take it with him to you have to be in the trash cans.
Speaker 6: No more he does that.
Speaker 4: Nope.
Speaker 8: I'm just waiting for Jonathan Grenard to call because last week we asked him about the cameras and the toilets, and now I just want to ask him if he would ever use a bedpan on the regular.
Speaker 6: You really need to Yeah, ahead, what do you want to talk about that game last Thursday? Let's talk about bedpans. Yeah, good point.
Speaker 9: Mm hmmm, Sauce you ever used a bedpan?
Speaker 6: Uh?
Speaker 8: No, I don't know. I have not give it time just for breakfast? Yeah, do you want to?
Speaker 6: Uh? Probably not?
Speaker 9: Would you do it for the show?
Speaker 6: Sure?
Speaker 8: During during the show, not five minutes after. Who would want to empty bedpans?
Speaker 6: Hawks? Dead?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 9: No, wine, You got to give us time.
Speaker 2: Don't say my dad is into that stuff he likes dump.
Speaker 4: No he doesn't. No, he doesn't. Why would you say that? No, because he had poop port Yeah, well you've got poop teeth.
Speaker 9: All right, let's let's book and grenard with headlines for.
Speaker 8: Headlines brought to you by my friends at the Wolf River Electric at Wolf River Electric dot com, go solar, get solar panels, put on your home with wolf Forever Electric.
Speaker 4: Yes, Chris dairy Quin's also releasing an eggnog shake.
Speaker 8: Oh there you go, Christmas Shakesparence called it. Yeah, I can't believe like that. Well I fell for it. They lied to me. They called it Christmas shake BECAUSEY knew if they called it eggnog shake I would never drink it.
Speaker 4: And they were not sound delicious.
Speaker 9: I didn't like it, no love it.
Speaker 4: The nog does not sound edible.
Speaker 8: I mean, the egg thing was definitely the thing that scared me. I didn't know what was Yeah.
Speaker 6: Huk's sister charges for that. A good nog, sir. I love your family sounds like it just like you love mine.
Speaker 4: One of them?
Speaker 6: Which one?
Speaker 4: This one over here under the desk.
Speaker 8: I'll start with trivia based on October twenty eighth. It was on this date October twenty eighth. In What year did Harvard start? In Cambridge, Massachusetts? What year did Harvard start?
Speaker 6: Marty?
Speaker 9: Let's start with you take a.
Speaker 6: Shot nineteen oh four.
Speaker 8: Nineteen oh four, Sauce seventeen ninety nine, seventeen ninety nine, Bonus eighteen thirty two, eighteen thirty two, Hawk, I.
Speaker 4: Do think it's seventeen ninety.
Speaker 9: Something, seventeen nineteen ninety one, ninety.
Speaker 8: One, sixteen sixty nine, sixteen sixty nine.
Speaker 6: I don't know everybody else it's seventeen eighteen.
Speaker 8: You're the Winner sixteen thirty six, No, the oldeen thirty.
Speaker 6: The oldest college books back then in the United States, sixteen thirty six. When did Columbus sail the Ocean blue?
Speaker 9: Fourteen ninety two?
Speaker 6: Fourteen? Okay, I thought it was sixteen right, it was a mayflower fourteen ninety two is now company.
Speaker 9: I don't know, seventeen something.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I had before before that, sixteen to twenty. Oh damn, nice timeline. Sixteen twenty.
Speaker 6: Well, good for.
Speaker 1: Harvard founded in nineteenth thirty or I'm sorry, sixteen thirty six as new college.
Speaker 6: Yeah wow, And then that's a terrible name.
Speaker 9: They thought something better.
Speaker 2: And that's they named it the city of Cambridge. I believe because of the city of Cambridge and England were the college.
Speaker 6: Oh you said it.
Speaker 8: I think they named it after Cambridge, Minnesota. Where the hell is that? Next to ice Antie? Sure sandy, next to Cambridge circular logic.
Speaker 6: Here we go Christmas time.
Speaker 10: It's, you know, stand on business.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we're sitting down on business if you want.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it does. So.
Speaker 8: I got a buddy that's a that's good with architecture, understands design, Quit bragging. And a couple of weeks ago, I said that the Saint Louis arch was one of the most overrated things I've ever seen, and he's like, it's.
Speaker 9: An architectural masterpiece.
Speaker 6: Who cares?
Speaker 9: It's boring as hell?
Speaker 8: Yes, I've seen it. I was underwhelmed like crazy. But the Saint Louis Gateway arch opened on October twenty eighth.
Speaker 6: In what year?
Speaker 9: How long has it been around?
Speaker 8: Oh, I'll go first, nineteen sixty seven. Why even go on nineteen sixty five? You almost nineteen sixty five. It's sixty years old today. Wow, steady, thank you, thank you very smart.
Speaker 4: Well, I I said, around on the toilet and pee and read stuff.
Speaker 6: Yeah, all right, I try this one, arch try this one.
Speaker 9: Genius is sometimes I do. Bill Gates is seventy.
Speaker 8: I wasn't going to ask how old is because I just told you he turned seventy today.
Speaker 9: One of the richest guys.
Speaker 3: In the world.
Speaker 8: HBD Bill, Yeah, happy birthday, Bill Gates. Any square feet is his home. It's in isn't it in Kirkland, wash Washington, where uh Costco was found. That's why they call it Kirkland.
Speaker 4: They discovered it came over a hill.
Speaker 6: There was a large part.
Speaker 9: Look at this place with samples I went through yesterday.
Speaker 6: That place is great.
Speaker 9: Great story that was to me.
Speaker 6: I can share stories.
Speaker 8: Why were you his sister and his dad and you're like, why are you mean to me?
Speaker 6: You didn't to Would you just guess how many square feet Bill Gates' houses? A hundred? What would you get.
Speaker 8: What do you guys consider a big house in Minnesota? How many square feet?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 4: I really don't know.
Speaker 9: Five thousands?
Speaker 8: Okay, so five thousands, five thousands big? How many square feet do you think Bill Gates is is one hundred thousand?
Speaker 9: You're going one hundred k Jesus Mark.
Speaker 11: No, he's not going to be a like a Buffett guy who lives in a nineteen eighties rambler because he doesn't spend any money. Right, this is an actual his main residence. Sure, seventy thousand.
Speaker 9: Seventy feet?
Speaker 6: Does it have to be an even number?
Speaker 9: Sure?
Speaker 6: Does it have sixty nine four hundred and twenty?
Speaker 9: Okay, so slightly lesson Mary?
Speaker 6: You need help, all right?
Speaker 8: Whatever you win? Sixty six thousand square feet? Sixty six really sixty six thousand?
Speaker 4: Wow?
Speaker 11: Are there details of number of bedrooms slash bathrooms?
Speaker 8: He has a handful of bathrooms and he sits down to pee twenty four of them.
Speaker 4: I can't wait till you guys get old like.
Speaker 6: B I mean, I'm not making twenty four bathrooms.
Speaker 11: What would you ever, when would you ever put your house to full usage?
Speaker 10: If it was sixty six thousand square feet?
Speaker 8: You better throw parties all the time. Yeah, right, because otherwise, if you have twenty four bathrooms, my guess is you used two or three of them. The other twenty to twenty one are just sitting there vacant and just collecting cobwebs. Got to pay this, you know, the staff to clean them, and nobody's using them.
Speaker 1: I got a question there are Wow, here's seven kitchens, seven bedrooms and six kitchens and twenty four bathrooms. Only seven bedrooms for twenty four raft.
Speaker 10: That is crazy.
Speaker 6: That's a ratio that I don't like.
Speaker 5: He has three properties in California, three Rancho, Santa Fe, del Mar and Indian Wells. Three properties in California.
Speaker 10: Who's keeping those up? Who?
Speaker 9: How often does he visit Airbnb? You can just go rent him. Yeah, it's like four hundred a night plus cleaning fee.
Speaker 6: He needs the cash.
Speaker 8: Police in Pennsylvania are investigating after a bag supposedly containing cocaine was found in a tricker treater's hall last Saturday night. Halloween was not last Saturday? Is this like one of those trunker treat things? What are we doing giving out candy last Saturday? Cocaine? And I mean the candy already don't be don't be loose with your drugs, man, keep your drugs close. I mean that's really trying to get a fan base at an early age. Yeah, first hits free, right, Yeah, this one takes a turn. A pair of burglars broke into a restaurant in Arizona.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, did a kid send a bunch of traps? I'm sorry? I like it, Yeah, Zackson laughing. They're wet bandits. Yeah, well played.
Speaker 8: They might be because the suspects were caught on security cam breaking in, stealing money, and then engaging in sexual activities.
Speaker 6: Oh that's so hot, jeezy. I mean.
Speaker 8: I should know this. I think it's like ninety seconds. What is it from point break there? Basically you had ninety seconds to get in and out these guys.
Speaker 6: I followed, would these guys you know?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 8: I shouldn't say guys. Who knows? I mean, I don't know what's going on here. Yeah, I just had a pair. I don't know if it's two men, two women, one of each, who knows, but either way, they store some money, broke in, and then said we got extra time, let's go at it. Yeah, that's that is not caring. If you get caught. That is not what my kind of heist team. Paul, your hands up, Lady Burglars. Would hawk.
Speaker 6: Got a nickname for that duo? Then you can't use the one from Home alone? Not appropriate?
Speaker 8: Yeah, well no, I can't think of anything. Come on, you're the master of improv.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 8: I do the scissors stealers. Thanks smart, that just came. So did they steal scissors? They go to like Michael's and Joannas. Where do they go?
Speaker 6: Yeah, they just steal stuff. They get done. No words or that's bothersome. That's bothersome. It is a real life Bonnie and Clyde.
Speaker 8: Yeah, all right, right on, good for them. Do we know which restaurant?
Speaker 6: No, but they don't position.
Speaker 9: Okay, calm down, military.
Speaker 4: Bonnie and Connie.
Speaker 6: Oh that was close. Pull your hands out, Bonnie and Connie. I'm all turned on. He's seen videos where people steal.
Speaker 8: Wow, that sentence fell off the face of the earth. He has that sentence just Belman louised itself right off the edge. Uh, here's a wild rite of a sentence. The Pope's new astronomer says he would baptize an alien.
Speaker 6: Oh yep, that's nice.
Speaker 8: The Pope's new astronomer says he would baptize an alien.
Speaker 9: Pull your hands up? Uh Randy.
Speaker 8: Yesterday, oh Boy sent me this footage of somebody.
Speaker 5: It's like the best picture ever taken of what they call a gray alien. I didn't watch it because I thought it was like one of those spooky things where if you got real close to the screen something to pop out. So I haven't actually seen it, but he sent it to me. Helbal recap. Did he's official prison release date? May eighth, twenty twenty eight?
Speaker 9: Geeze May eight?
Speaker 8: Yeah, yep, yep, so three years little less. But I mean he's been in there for a while too. Whatever May twenty twenty eight, Chris, you references here Laryer, but in fact is the case today? I knew it is the first season finale of Chad Powers on Hulu.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know. I can't imagine how they're gonna wrap this up. I mean, the bottom line is this, he's pretending to be somebody's not that doesn't exist.
Speaker 4: Everybody should go to jail, but it's a comedy and I would think they will.
Speaker 2: And I love Steve's on He's doing such a great job. It's a really good show, and I hope we can get misters on on the show. If we have Steve's on the show, do you guys think you'll watch it?
Speaker 6: I try sure.
Speaker 9: I liked him in White Lotus. I liked him in Saving Silverman.
Speaker 4: I liked him in Mike's On.
Speaker 9: I liked him in That Thing You Do. He's a good actor.
Speaker 4: Man, He's one of us.
Speaker 9: He is one of us.
Speaker 8: And we've seen him with a Power Trip T shirt on. At one point, right he was wearing the shirt that said I'm or your MIC's on miss because one of his family members or whatever gave it to him and he took a picture of it, and that was awesome.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 2: God, I can't even tell you how much I can't wait to see what they do. How can they get out of this?
Speaker 4: There's no way. Everybody's got to go to jail. It's the only way for this to end.
Speaker 8: It's like breaking bad. Same thing makes an interesting Season two?
Speaker 10: Is their plan for season two?
Speaker 4: I would think so, because it's wildly successful.
Speaker 6: Is that it is?
Speaker 4: It's real good?
Speaker 6: All right.
Speaker 4: I'm glad you guys don't like it makes me enjoy more.
Speaker 8: Assuming Johnathan Greenard's not calling because the show's almost over. Okay, well, then can we all agree that we need to be very careful on the story I'm about to readbra All adults here, right, let's just clean it up.
Speaker 6: We're all pros.
Speaker 9: John, I'm looking at you.
Speaker 4: Yeah, obviously you're the trouble man.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I'm gonna it's I'm gonna use the V word because whatever kids might be listening, it's it's the V we all know. Courtney Kardashian. Ve Courtney Kardashian. No, hang on, you're gonna have to don't. Don't let your mind go where it's going. After I finished this first sentence, I'll explain he's.
Speaker 6: Looking at you.
Speaker 4: I'm intrigued.
Speaker 8: Courtney Kardashian is now selling lollipops for your V Now, hang on, Marns, that was a premature gas because sure everybody's mind is in the same spot. Whind what the hell did you just say? Here's here's the deal, though, it's lollipops that you would eat normally with your face MoU yes, with your face mouth. That is the title of the podcast, something about face mouth. The lollipops, though, come in gummy form. They contain a probiotic that helps combat things like bacteria and ya.
Speaker 6: So it's it's for your health down there. You eat them like a normal lollipop.
Speaker 9: Anybody want to guess the name?
Speaker 4: I have one, but I'm gonna get fired if I say it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, then Mike Grimms have to make another apology.
Speaker 8: It's not guessable. I just want to see if anybody's creative enough to.
Speaker 4: Doesn't the word sticky?
Speaker 6: Nope, it does involve the word lips.
Speaker 9: Nope, sucker, no waterslide type thing?
Speaker 8: Wow, no god, dash, Oh my god, Zach and I heard the same, sure because a lot of their things are.
Speaker 9: Didn't a small heart attack called a doctor back.
Speaker 4: Dash.
Speaker 8: I know what you said now, Zach and me and everybody in the Twins that he's thought you said something else and it was the most aggressive guess of all time.
Speaker 5: I wouldn't say that we weren't sure.
Speaker 6: Good name for it, though, that would have been the title of the podcast.
Speaker 8: Yeah, it's called l E M M E. So let me per p U R R. It's a terrible name like that. It makes it even weirder.
Speaker 4: I believe you sang for a motorhead.
Speaker 8: Yeah he's dead now, sauce. What do you like lollipops? Yeah, any particular flavor.
Speaker 6: I think the one I just accidentally said.
Speaker 10: Well, I'm gonna guess cherry is at the top of the list.
Speaker 8: I mean they almost would have to do that, right. Come on, man, I'm asking for a friend. You both sent me up.
Speaker 6: You know what it's texting, you know what sucks.
Speaker 9: And this is my honest answer. My favorite one is sour apple. That is just not not the play here.
Speaker 8: Oh yeah, Can I ask Corney Kardashian to do sour apple with the caramel because that.
Speaker 9: Is the best. Those are the best?
Speaker 8: Suckers, sour apple caramel are just freaking at leave the green apple bits. I guess it is green apple. Not right, sour apple is the best, but those are.
Speaker 9: Technically green apple with caramel. God, those are the best.
Speaker 6: So good. It's got a bag in the target. It's that time of season, sure is.
Speaker 11: When all the kids come home and separate their candy and throw those suckers.
Speaker 10: In the garbage.
Speaker 8: But I hope not, but uh, maybe I should hand out Let me purse lollipops.
Speaker 9: For how wee?
Speaker 6: If somebody call you it's candy, Let me go out so many jokes. We'll say one.
Speaker 4: Nope, what I'm about the nineteen seventies.
Speaker 8: Okay, Happy birthday to Joaquin Phoenix. He's fifty one. I didn't gamify and ask you for his age, Jack, No kidding, Joaquin is fifty one.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 8: When I say the name Joaquin Phoenix, what is the first role you think of?
Speaker 4: Joker?
Speaker 6: The Joker?
Speaker 2: Ye?
Speaker 8: No, uh, Gladiators for me too, I think Gladiator first.
Speaker 6: Yep.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that that character and the the disease.
Speaker 4: He had to laugh. That's I'm so creative.
Speaker 2: I've never heard anything like that in my life. And I think I laughed, Oh.
Speaker 5: My god, because a lot of people said the movies just okay, he's outstanding.
Speaker 4: I would agree, Yeah, Jonathan, and I was gonna have to wait till tomorrow. I guess. I'm sorry, but he got he got good, So he'll be in tomorrow. He'll be calling tomorrow.
Speaker 6: Sounds good.
Speaker 9: Hanking's an interesting dude, he really is.
Speaker 4: Man, he is.
Speaker 2: I can't imagine what his brother's career would have looked like. I mean talk about study was on the fast track. The river was his older brother, Yeah yeah, okay, yeah, and he died at what like twenty one.
Speaker 8: I mean as Zach he basically has his entire Wikipedia tattoo in his back.
Speaker 1: Oh and in fact, the anniversary is coming up in a few days Fiper Club right October thirty first, nineteen ninety because.
Speaker 4: He had already done so many movies, right, I.
Speaker 5: Mean, yeah, he's in stand by Me in Dana Jones three, which is outstanding. He's young Indiana, he's in uh a league of their own.
Speaker 4: Four. I believe he's in taste this lollipop.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you've seen that.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 8: Now, everybody's going to be thinking that when they see like suckers and lollipops for Halloween, They're going to be thinking, is this Courtney Kardashians or not?
Speaker 9: Man, I'm just glad going if Pelzrow didn't sell it that.
Speaker 8: Oh, Rosie, that's the phone's ringing. I think Greynard's calling. We have thirty seconds left. Ask him if he's used a bedpan, and tell us to tell him a call back tomorrow.
Speaker 9: It's definitely Grenard. Hey, man, better late than ever.
Speaker 6: We have ten more seconds, Jonathan, and'saw yours?
Speaker 8: Yeah, your thoughts, bad bedpans? Your thoughts.
Speaker 4: Tomorrow?
Speaker 6: Yeah? Did you ask him about bedpans.
Speaker 4: I did okay, he said, don't call me every Yeah he was, never mind? Am I gonna say that?
Speaker 6: Martin? See you on Friday for initials? See you Friday, all right?
Speaker 8: Game six oh one on Friday, Johnny Bone, See you next Tuesday?
Speaker 6: Right, ye, all right?
Speaker 4: You better bring me some lollipops up Friday.
Speaker 6: Happy Halloween.
Speaker 9: Everybody were dressing up on Friday, and damn right we are. Should we dress up on Friday?
Speaker 6: Where do you have as.
Speaker 9: A guy with heart problems?
Speaker 6: Oh? That's my bit?
Speaker 9: Next kick a ball?
Speaker 8: I don't know.
Speaker 6: She gets slapped around it.
Speaker 4: That's right.
Speaker 8: We're back tomorrow, five thirty to nine, nine to noon is next.
Speaker 9: I already have a wonderful dinner to have a daba.
Speaker 4: I love you. I'm a great dar.