Speaker 1: The quest for the three peat has begun.
Speaker 2: Only four teams in Major League Baseball history have won three consecutive titles. The Dodgers are the favorites to become the fifth.
Speaker 1: This is World Champion Dodger Talk.
Speaker 3: Here we go again. Wegeta running back to get in on.
Speaker 1: The show called eight six six nine eighty seven two five seventy, and be sure to follow Dodger Talk wherever you catch your podcasts. Here's your host, David Vasse.
Speaker 3: Last thing, welcome the Dodger Talk.
Speaker 2: David Vasse with you until eleven thirty tonight after the Dodgers fall to the Giants nine to three in Game one of this four game series. We have phone lines open at eight six six nine eighty seven two five seventy. Jose Mota will join us in about fifteen to twenty minutes to get his perspective on what we saw tonight and what we've been seeing recently from this Dodger offense with all of a sudden now has scored three or less runs in what is it now three or less runs and thirteen of their last twenty two games since winning fifteen of their first nineteen games to begin the season.
Speaker 3: The Dodgers are nine and thirteen since.
Speaker 2: April eighteenth, So this is not just a one or two game issue. This is an issue since April eighteenth, where the Dodgers are four games under five hundred and now have lost three in a row and for the first time since two thousand and eight, the Dodgers have lost three in a row by five or more runs. That is shocking and that's the reality right now. And for me, the Dodgers are very fortunate to be in just second place right now coming into the game tonight, tied for first place, but for me, very fortunate to be where they're at in the standings with the way their offense has gone recently. And for me, I know the Dogs have this self confidence that is going to prove to help them throughout the year and as they get into October, because they're going to be there.
Speaker 3: But for me, right now on May eleventh.
Speaker 2: The Dodgers have got to show a little more urgency. There just doesn't seem to be a lot of urgency right now from a lot of guys, and the feeling that we'll just get out of this okay, yeah, probably, but will you if there's no urgency? I mean, I've heard a lot of teams that on paper look fantastic and they keep saying tomorrow, wait until tomorrow, we'll get out of this. And the Dodgers, you know, finished the second half of last year in a slump. They hit two oh three in the World Series. They homer their way to a Game seven championship, and the pitching and the defense and the key hits proved to help them in the NLDN When ta Oscar Hernandez hit a big three run home run in the eighth inning of Game one against Christopher Sanchez, Oh, I know you forgot about that because you're too busy bearing ta Oscar Hernandez. But if it wasn't for Tioscar Hernandez in the NLDS, the Dodgers don't even get to the NLCS.
Speaker 3: So let's not forget that.
Speaker 2: And let's not forget what Taoscar Hernandez did for the Dodgers in twenty four as well.
Speaker 3: And I like that Dave Roberts sent a message. He sent a.
Speaker 2: Message by where he hit Taoscar Hernandez tonight hitting eighth, and I like that. Ta Oscar Hernandez responded to the challenge. He didn't sulk. He didn't dog it. He actually took his game to the next level tonight. On the very first batter of the game, Jung Hu Lee sent what would have been extra bases to left field and Taoscar Hernandez robbed him. And also later in the game, ta Oscar Hernandez was able to make a diving stop. He trapped the ball, but he made a diving stop of what would have been extra bases. So kudos to Taoscar Hernandez for responding to the challenge of hitting eighth tonight, and he doubled. And he's been in a slump as well. It's not just Otani. There's other guys in this lineup, like Kyle Tucker and Taoscar Hernandez, and you know, there's a few others, but those are the first two that come to mind. Will Smith is getting his hits, but he's not really driving the ball. So there's been guys outside of Otani. But Taioscar Hernandez got his first extra base hit tonight for the first time since April twenty first, when the Dodgers were playing the Giants in San Francisco. That's how long it's been since the power hitting Taoscar Hernandez has had an extra base hit. So the Dodgers to me, just need to play with more urgency. They're putting in the work. I mean, you see the guys out here, they're putting in the work defensively in the cage, out here, in the cage, no doubt, but it just feels like there's got to.
Speaker 3: Be a little more urgency.
Speaker 2: Eight six six nine eight seven two five seventy is the phone number. Max Monsey has been, to me, the best player the Dodgers have had from opening Day to where we're at May eleventh, defensively and offensively, and tonight he drove in two of the three Dodger runs after hitting his eleventh home run of the year to tie the game leading off the sixth inning, played magnificent defense again and hit his twenty seventh career home run against the Giants tonight. He's got to be public enemy number one in San Francisco since he's put on a Dodger uniform because Muncie has the third most home runs against the Giants of any other active player. The only two active players that have hit more home runs against the Giants are Paul Goldschmidt, and Nolan Aernauto Aeronauto with thirty four gold Schmid with thirty two, months Sy with twenty seven. Let's head downstairs right now to hear from Monthsy on sports and at LA.
Speaker 4: Yeah, like we said, actually we're in a funk right now and it's it's a team white thing. You need to try to find the positives out of it for you know, for that situation we are. We are creating situations where we can have good things happen. We're it's not getting you know, a hit here or there, so you know, you try to like I said, you try that with positives. We are creating situations. We just weren't a funk at cash.
Speaker 5: On Men, do you guys as a group or just maybe the veterans of this clubhouse, do you guys come together in a time like this right now to kind of figure things out or just obviously you are so talented and you know who you are. But are there conversations happening behind closed doors amongst you all?
Speaker 4: There's a lot of conversations happening. Yeah, you know where You're not taking this lightly right now, but you know, we also understand it is one sixty two and you know, we've gone through stretches like this in the past, and we've also gone through good stretches, and so it's just you know, we're we're having a lot of conversations, but it's also trying not to overreact to something.
Speaker 6: Still early in May, like you said, you guys kind of had a stretch that this last year and said, how did you guys have to break out of that and what sort of a sort of taken that possible to bring into this situation?
Speaker 4: MEA, I just have to keep your head clear, you know. It's it's it's easy to dwell on the negative things that are happening, especially in baseball. This is a very hard support and there are gonna be a lot of bad things that happen, but you you just have to show up each day and keep moving on. And you know, g have to trust who you are, trusting, trusting the team, trusting the process. And uh, you know, it's something that we've harped on a lot over the years, and you know we're gonna keep doing that and not fully understand we are going to come out of this.
Speaker 7: Is there been any disconnected you know, creating.
Speaker 5: The opportunities versus then coming to the plate like in those situations that you've noticed.
Speaker 3: You know, the.
Speaker 4: Hard thing about when you're going through a fune click bus as a team is you know, you get these situations and you want to do something big instead of just keeping it simple. And I think all of us up and down are kind of in that spot right now, and we just need to simplify things and not trying to do too much when it's I want to talk turning the box.
Speaker 2: All right, there's Max Munsey after the Dodgers fall to the Giants tonight nine to three, And just to put it into perspective, the Giants have been spiraling downwards with the way their season has gone, with the inexperienced college coach Tony Vaytello making the transition into major league baseball having issues even making pitching changes. The Giants offense has been well below major league average and some of the biggest categories you have to have their last and runs scored, their lasting home runs hit. Even with Raphael Dever hitting his fifth home run of the year, they've only hit twenty six home runs this year and their OPS is six point fifty three, which is twenty ninth out of thirty teams and then they come into La game one of this four game series and score nine runs, and it was uncharacteristic. You're not gonna see many nights, if anymore this year where Alex Vesia loads the bases and then forces in a run. So you're not really gonna see that. That was so uncharacteristic of Vessia, but nonetheless it happened.
Speaker 3: And Roki Sasaki tonight.
Speaker 2: I mentioned this in the Clubhouse show, but I'll say this, his last two starts have probably been his two best starts of the season. But there's good, bad, and ugly and a lot of these starts, and I think it says something that in five of the Sasaki starts they've been.
Speaker 3: Over three hours.
Speaker 2: Five out of rokie seven starts this year, the game teams have taken over three hours. In a league where the average is just about two thirty eight. That means he's not thrown a lot of strikes, He's thrown a lot of pitches and short amount of innings. Tonight five plus innings and he threw ninety one pitches. So that's just an indication of you know, yes, he teases you to believe that it's gonna go in the right direction the next start. But then you know there's things that happened that unravel like they did in the sixth Inning. But his stuff was really good tonight, There's no doubt about that. Eight six six, nine eighty seven, two five seventy is the phone number Dodgers fall to the Giants tonight, nine to three. Let's go out to the phones. Noah in Downy, one of my favorite cities. Now Noah hundaiy Downy, Downy Hyundai, and now Noah in Downey.
Speaker 3: Colin.
Speaker 7: Yees, sir, he, I just want to come in here and say all the these like I know what you're saying about, all the people talking about Tay Oscar and the offensive struggles, but there would be no Ti Oscar Hernandez.
Speaker 8: I mean, there would be no back to back World Series champions without the Oscar Hernandez. And there is no back to back World Series without Max Munsey and all these guys like they're gonna come through. And championships aren't won in May, they're one in October. So I just want to come in here and say that, all.
Speaker 2: Right, thank you for reminding us of that, Noah, championships are not one in May, You're right, they're not as far as Monthsy goes. He's a three time World Series champion, and nobody's taking shots at months anymore, even though at this time last year there were a lot of monthsI haters out there. Andy Paez, by the way, along with Max Munsey, have been the two best players in my estimation to begin this year offensively and defensively. But when the Dodgers had a rally in the fourth inning, bases loaded and nobody out, Andy pie has did what baseball players will do from time to time, broke his bat and grounded into a double play. Yes, a run score, but it kind of took the steam out of that inning, and quite frankly, over the course of the last ten games, the Dodgers are grounding into way too many double plays. I believe Rick Monday quoted the stat of about twelve double plays the Dodgers have grounded into in the last week. That is not going to sustain rallies. Let's go out to Mission Viejo. Bill, you're on Dodger Talk.
Speaker 3: How you doing.
Speaker 6: Hi?
Speaker 9: He just mentioned what I was going to bring up about the double play ball. It only scored the run on the double play and then the one run before that. I was also going to mention that this is the same Giant pitching staff that gave up thirteen runs to the Pirates two days ago.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I know.
Speaker 2: That's why it's even more confounding that the Dodgers got beat nine to three tonight.
Speaker 9: Right, And I just hopefully that you know, they'll saw Hawser will be a breakthrough them. He's zero and four. I hope he's he might be like another.
Speaker 2: One Bill coming into this series. You know, on paper, the Dodgers should sweep the Giants. Maybe the only game the Giants should win in this series is the one that Robbie rays starting on Wednesday night. But he's going up against Otani, so you know, I know Howser is winless. I know his ERA is almost seven. But let's see these guys do it tomorrow night.
Speaker 9: Yeah, that would be great.
Speaker 3: All right, Bill, thank you for the phone call. Yeah.
Speaker 2: The guy the Dodgers are facing tomorrow Adriane Hawser, a right hander the Dodgers should do some damage against. He's owing four with an ERA of six nineteen and Yamamoto's on the mound for the Dodgers tomorrow night. So on paper, like tonight, the Dodgers should have won, and Dave Roberts said after the game tonight that Otani may or may not hit on Wednesday night. He's not going to hit either Wednesday or the day after his start on Thursday. And when the Dodgers lined up Otani starts for Wednesday. The first six weeks of the season, Thursday was an off day. But this is the middle of thirteen in a row. This is a four game series, so Thursday is not an off day now. If it's up to me, the Dodgers have tried this by not allowing Otani to hit on the days that he's pitching. I'm going with Otani. I'm going outside the box here. I'm going Otani hits on Wednesday night. I would have Mookie Bets leadoff. I would have show Aotani hitting cleanup, and then on Thursday, I would give Otani the recovery day and not allow him to DH and have Mooki in the leadoff spot again. And now that Mookie's back, the Dodgers have one of the best leadoff hitters over the course of the last thirty years back in their lineup. So he hit second tonight. He's hit lead off the majority of his career. I think that for me would be the direction to go. But I'm not the manager. But that's my hot take tonight. That's as hot as it's getting. Let's go out to Shamsey. You're on Dodger Talk with David Vasse.
Speaker 3: How you doing, Shamsy.
Speaker 10: I'm doing all right, Dave? How are you?
Speaker 9: I mean.
Speaker 3: I've been better.
Speaker 2: I mean the Lakers got swept by the thunder tonight and the Dodgers lost to the Giants. So LA Sports has been in a better state of affairs on a night like tonight.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 10: Absolutely. I was at the game, and you know, it was fun till it wasn't. I just I agree completely with your assession of lack of urgency. I was like, I felt like they didn't care that we were playing our biggest rival, even if they're in a spiral. It's the Giants. You gotta show up, show out. That's the whole point.
Speaker 3: You don't remember.
Speaker 10: And my phone from my friends up in the bay.
Speaker 8: So that's not fun.
Speaker 2: No, that's not fun at all for your personal life. Of course, the Dodgers have to keep that in mind. Champsy's gonna get some trash talk now. And don't forget last year the Angels beat the Dodgers all six times they faced each other. So these teams, like the Giants and Angels are getting up for the Dodgers, and there's gotta be a little bit more urgency. I know they want to play it cool. Were the back to back champs. This doesn't mean as much to us as it means to you, but still a little bit more urgency would be nice.
Speaker 10: Yeah, especially next monthly. I felt like, because he's just got that in his heart of never hate the Giants, you know, he plays with that. But the other guys, I don't know, maybe they should catch some of his anger.
Speaker 3: Hey, Tao had it tonight. Tao had it tonight.
Speaker 10: Tao absolutely hatty. I was so proud of him.
Speaker 8: I was really proud of Tao.
Speaker 10: I hopefully they'll they'll take.
Speaker 8: It back up the rest of the series.
Speaker 10: It's the first game of so we'll see how it goes, all right.
Speaker 2: I demand, I demand the Dodgers to turn this three game losing streak into a three game winning streak to close out this homestand and I demand them to sweep the Angels.
Speaker 3: How about that? Shams I am.
Speaker 2: Demanding a six game winning streak starting tomorrow night.
Speaker 10: I think that's a great I think that's that's a perfectly reasonable demand.
Speaker 8: I think you're totally in the rail.
Speaker 2: No, lest I appreciate that I am the most reasonable man in this stadium. Celebrate ninety years of racing at Santa Anita Park every Friday through Sunday with millions and payouts every race day. For heart pounding action and new experiences, visit Santa Anita dot com slash events. You hear that Dodgers stop playing it too cool. You're cooling yourself out. I want six in a row starting tomorrow night. Eight six six nine eight seven two five seventy is the phone number.
Speaker 3: When we continue on Dodger Talk.
Speaker 2: We'll check in with Jose Mota as the Dodgers fall to the Giants.
Speaker 3: Yeah, can you believe it? Believe this?
Speaker 2: Nine to three the final score on a five to seventy LA Sports.
Speaker 1: On air at AM five to seventy, online at AM five seventy LA sports dot com, and available by podcast on the iHeartRadio app. This is Dodger Talk with David Basset.
Speaker 3: Two pitch slatted high in the year to left field. This ball is.
Speaker 11: Back and it has gone Max Monsey tie is the game of a solo home run leading off the sixth Here is eleventh of the year, and once again we got a new ballgame.
Speaker 2: Things were looking good right there with Max Munsey delivering his team leading eleventh home run of the year, but the Dodgers we give up three runs in the seventh inning and three more in the ninth inning, and the Dodgers fall to the Giants tonight, nine to three. Williadomas and Rafael Devers flipped the switch on the biggest stage in baseball tonight against the back to back champions. Rafael Devers has been nonexistent for the Giants this year. He hits just his fifth home run of the season that was leading off the second inning off of Roki Sasaki, and Williadomas had two hits and drove in three runs. So two guys that haven't been doing much of anything this year all of a sudden decided to go back to being Williadomas and Rafael Devers. Daniels Jewelers presents the home Run Forecast for your chance to win a fifty dollars Daniels Jewelers gift card visit AM five to seventy. LA sports dot Com used the keyword home run and to your name and you could win.
Speaker 3: Daniels Jewelers own the dream.
Speaker 1: It's time to go around the horn with host.
Speaker 3: All right, Jose Mota, where do you want to start? Do you want to start?
Speaker 2: In that fourth inning, it felt like the Dodgers had something cooking for the first time in a while, and then that double play put some cold water on it. Do you want to start with Roki Sasaki? Or do you want to start with the Giants all of a sudden deciding to play baseball?
Speaker 6: Let's start work, rookie. What do you have?
Speaker 3: Well?
Speaker 2: I feel like there's the good, the bad, and the ugly with him more than most pitchers. But I do believe that this was an outing where he had pretty good stuff, and the last two starts have been encouraging.
Speaker 3: Do you feel the same way.
Speaker 6: I feel the same way. Encouraging, yes, But nonetheless, at the big league level, there's gotta be that one pitch that you make. There's got to be this one sequence day. But you speak about so clearly pretty much in this show a lot that you gotta feel comfortable with, and it seems like if we talk about sequence scene with such hockey, it's like we don't know what is the sequence with him. And one thing that I texted you during the game was against Elliot Robbins. It is a perfect chance for you to have something going sideways. As a hitter in the big leagues, you have such an advantage where you know that nothing's gonna beat you going middle away or middle away down. And that's what Romo's knew. And I text you, I'm like, that would have been a perfect situation, just to have a slider that at least he can show off the play to get him the chase, and Ramos knows that he doesn't have that, and those sequences that those are things that you get to practice in your bullpens to bring into a game. Throw the confidence and practice enough to get tired of it. We can actually command it and throw it at the ball or throw it to strike one of the worst offenses. So they looked really good because they're able to sit on pitches and hit mistakes and stay in the group. Now by being selected to in Waukee, so many people that the transit, you know, traffic on the basis was pretty much NonStop throw the game.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's right.
Speaker 2: Sasaki was limiting damage twice with the bases loaded. Vesia walked in a run with the bases loaded. Will Klein couldn't get out of that bases loaded jam.
Speaker 3: You're right.
Speaker 2: There was just so much traffic out there tonight. And you know when you talk about having something that goes sideways, pitchers have told me with this abs, now you gotta have something that goes east to west.
Speaker 3: If you're a pitcher with this strike zone.
Speaker 6: It's a mousta. I mean going back to you know, Yoshinoma y Alamalta his first season with the Dodgers. You know he had to implement it, and that in fact, he was a little bit of afraid to throw it because of Japan. When he threw the slider, he actually got hurt, you know, for a little bit. But it's a pitch at a this level. If you're that polity pitcher, I don't care if you throw ninety seven ninety eight. If he have enough command, you can get away maybe with two and a half pictures. Tot's say, but you need three pitches from got On Tiksaki because he does not have the command. A lot of times he doesn't throw the bullet commction. It's part of the gold you know, growing up in the big leagues, But that's changed a whole lot, including the high fastball. And nonetheless, as you hear from pitchers, and I heard it from pictures going through the Model leagues and going through the system, yes, east to west, it's important to have those chases in those swings to get guys off the north south path because it's so much easier to hit that way.
Speaker 2: Jose Mota is joining us after the Dodgers fall to the Giants ninety three in Game one of this four game series.
Speaker 3: Now, I know the offensive struggles.
Speaker 2: Are not all on show Heyo Tani, But as a caller said yesterday, Jose, he's the head of the snake.
Speaker 3: He's the leadoff hitter.
Speaker 2: He's the guy that changes the dynamics of the entire game. If he's not going, how does this Dodger offense get going. Does Mookie Bets hitting second kind of give you two leadoff hitters, what's the dynamic?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 6: I think with show hey, it wouldn't be a bast thing to move him down BOOKI is the very experienced leadoff guy. Discussed one batting title, MVP's batting first, Mookie's not even good to look at anything differently than just doing my job. Mookie is and for show here, you gotta do something different, you know, to help him out, to make sure that at least he can see more pitches before he goes up to the bad because right now things are happening so fast. When you see show, hey, where the foul balls are a good indicator, not even good foul balls? Rolling over so much, swinging and missing so much. He is helping pictures a whole lot. And this's a funk. I mean, there's something he's going through. Hitters go through this. It's not just such a show him, but he's a very important part of this whole deal because he's the leadoff guy and with him, the threat of power is there. Hitting a mistake is there. He's not hitting the strikes right now because everything is so offshot. But mentally, I think even watching him hit VP today on the field, it was like, Okay, what was the plan? I mean, was it putting on the show to hit on runs or was it something else?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 6: He pretty much just did not take very many good swings up throughout the game, and I think overall, when you can throw how big he is and you he had Mookie back, something's need to be considered.
Speaker 3: Where are you at with Kyle Tucker.
Speaker 2: It's starting to look like he's starting to hit the ball, getting hits, but the power still isn't there. What do you see from Kyle Tucker to make us believe that the guy the Dodgers thought they were getting is going to show up soon?
Speaker 6: I think the guy that we're seeing right now is a guy that's still to me, from what I see, he's trying to do a whole lot, wayful than he's supposed to be doing.
Speaker 11: That.
Speaker 6: Kyle Tucker that we saw in spring training was taking his walks, working counts and funding something good to hit and driving the baseball. We're not seeing that right now. It's still coming around the baseball a whole lot, which is his typical swing. But he's done that in his career because he knows his swing paths so well. Then now he recognizes with pictures he can do that with. But now it's like he's trying so much. He's going from the inside to the sinker away to the bricking balls down with the same swing and it's not productive. We've seeing that happen. You know, a lot of easy at bats. When I say easy at bats is when a guy streeting you up and you're buying in to his rhythm. You gotta control the batter's box a little bit better, and it goes for a whole team. Buff Tucker himself, we see the easy outs both off the end of that and the first pits that you sell you he's not swinging at the right pitch and you're thinking, I gotta go out there and do some bants. Usually it happens in the first pitch, and it's not happening because now pitchers know that zero zero. You don't have to make a good pitch to try to get him out because he's putting his own little bit too much either at the label or at the end of the bat. But we need to see him get back to his working counts because he's a much better headwind does that.
Speaker 2: It would be nice to see the Dodgers score first tomorrow night, because that has not been something that we've seen a lot of this year.
Speaker 3: Jose.
Speaker 2: When you look at the Dodgers, they are at the quarter way mark of the season, their forty first game of the year and they they haven't scored the first run. The opponent has scored the first run twenty three times this year. Hopefully they could change that trend, because I feel like that's put them behind the eight ball a few different times.
Speaker 6: Yes, David, and let's go back to the real basics. Is today, for example, you got a man at second base, nobody out hiss i' kim. You got to see the job. You have to get the guy over. And Dave Roberts wasted no time in saying something to him and to talk about which is what needs to happen. You know what, at times like this day, guys hitting the cage and they hit way too much sometimes trying to get out of this fund right, it will not be a bad idea to say, you know what, everybody comes up to be p tomorrow. All they do is take the proper swings, play situational games. Everybody go inside. No more swinging, because swinging more in the cage you're not going to get it done. You're in the month of May. But I think we've just in the amount of swings and have more quality. I will say, even time, you know, out in the field to see the background, how the most traveling. It could be very productive, but you've got to make a little fun sometimes with the guy, just to break them all a little bit, all.
Speaker 2: Right, Jose, thanks a lot for checking in, appreciate it. We'll talk to you tomorrow night. And on demanding the beginning of a six game winning streak starting tomorrow night, so be ready.
Speaker 6: Make this a playoff series. Got to win the next three. About that.
Speaker 3: I love that, Jose. We'll check in with you tomorrow.
Speaker 6: You got it.
Speaker 2: There, he goes Jose Mota part of the Dodgers Spanish radio broadcast, and we want to send out our condolences, speaking of that, to the family of Renee Cottoness, who was part of the Dodgers Spanish booth with Jimi Haren in the eighties and was part of it as I was growing up in the eighties in the early nineties. So he passed away at the age of ninety six in his home in Houston. So we want to send out our condolences to the family of Renee Cottonas who was part of the Dodger family for a long time. So our thoughts are out there with him and his family. And you know, Jose brought up a good thing when it comes to the Dodgers offense, and it's something you've heard players talk about over the course of the last two weeks, situational hitting. Kim is the number nine hitter. The Dodgers decided to option Alex Freeland today and keep Kim here. They obviously thought Kim out played Freeland and they wanted Freeland to play every day. That's why Santiago Espinalo is still on the bench and probably will be until Keik Hernandez returns. But Kim's gotta be able to do the situational things because Alex Freeland was very capable of laying down a bunt when he saw the third basement back or if the Dodgers needed to advance runners into scoring position. Kim's gotta be that guy too. He's just got to be. If he's not, then the Dodgers have Alex Freeland at Triple A because that's still door. That door still is not closed just because Freeland was sent down this time. If Kim's not able to do the situational things hitting ninth, the Dodgers are are gonna look at Rojas to get more everyday playing time, or bringing back Alex Freeland. That's the bottom line eight six six nine seven two five seventies the phone number. Have no idea why I'm giving out the numbers since we're wrapping things up tomorrow.
Speaker 3: It's ice Cube Bobblehead night, and.
Speaker 2: Ice Cube is expected to join us tomorrow night on Dodger Talk, so you will hear that conversation with yours truly and ice Cube, who is definitely an icon, not only in LA but across the country. Yamamoto is going to be on the mound for the Dodgers, going up against right hander Adrian Houser. Our coverage begins at six o'clock, first pitch at seven to ten, and Tomorrow night, the first game of a six game winning streak to close out this week before the Dodgers head to San Diego.
Speaker 3: How about that?
Speaker 2: Thanks to Colony back at our Burbank Studios, thanks to Dwayne McDonald out here at Dodgers Stadium, and thanks to you for listening. In case you missed any of the show or our pregame conversation with manager Dave Roberts, brought to us by Downy Hunday, you can find it on the iHeartRadio app. Once again, the final score tonight the Dodgers fall to the Giants nine to three.
Speaker 3: We'll talk to you tomorrow.
Speaker 2: Ben Maller on Fox Sports Radio is next with all your Laker talk.
Speaker 3: Seal stating the time he is seven