Speaker 1: And now an exclusive interview with David Bassey or Dodger Talk. It's Game three the NLDS. The Dodgers are up two games to nothing, and I'm joined right now by Dodger outfielder Alex call who played a big role in Game one of this series. Alex thanks a lot for the time, of course. Always, I know you're always thinking as a role player, a bench player, how you're gonna be ready tonight. Aaron Nola is starting the game, but Ranger Suarez, the lefty is lurking in the bullpen. How much have you guys talked about that and how much does that play into your preparation to come into the game.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think, like you said, I'm always gonna be ready no matter what. For me, I have to prepare like I'm gonna come in the game. Certainly if there's a lefty. They have plenty of lefties in the bullpen, whether it's Suarez or anybody else. I'm gonna treat it the same as far as just how I get ready, how I approach, and you know, hopefully if my name gets called, I'll be ready certainly, and you know, take care of business.
Speaker 1: Your locker is right next to the great Taoscar Hernandez, who has played such a big role for the Dodgers all season and especially in the postseason. What's it like being locker mates with him and just watching him do what he's done so far in October?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Taale's the best. It's been a pleasure to just watch him do his thing, see how he goes about his business, and obviously get to watch him on the field. He's an amazing player and a great guy, and it's been really fun just getting to know him and seeing how he goes about his routine. You know, what he does with his swing and his approach and and he's just got so much talent and it's really fun to watch every night.
Speaker 1: He plays with so much joy. Is that contagious?
Speaker 2: Oh? Certainly. I think anytime you have some fun out there, every time you got a smile on your face, anytime you're celebrating that, you know, it just brings other people along with you to you know, wanta want to join in, make it happen, and make the next thing happen for the team.
Speaker 1: So is Alex Call, Dodger outfielder is our guest before Game three of the n l DS Can you just describe the mood amongst the team being able to win those two games in Philadelphia and now have the opportunity to play this game at home in advance.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean the team's feeling great. I mean we we certainly still know that we got more work to do, not only in this series, but we're just gonna take care of business on what we have to do individually to help our team win tonight. And bottom line is we have to be focused on executing our plan with with the picture, executing on defense, executing all the little things, and then we're gonna put put ourselves in a good spot just like we always have. And you know, we're gonna get a great effort from our from our pictures. We know that. So it's our job just to not not take anything for granted and just go out there and play.
Speaker 1: You're starting. Pitching has been such a big factor for you guys since they got healthy, and especially in this series. You got another pretty good one on the Mountain night. And Yamamoto is he maybe one of the most overlook starters in baseball.
Speaker 2: You know, I don't know about that. I try not to read too much into everything. I just know how I feel about him, and when he's on the mound, I feel amazing, so you know, it's that's what it's all about. And just watching him go and do his thing. I mean, he looks like an artist out there pitching and everything's so smooth, everything's so nasty and just so in control, so like Stoic on the mound, just you know, going out there and dominating. So absolutely a joy to watch every time he touches the rubber and got to feel confident with him on the mount tonight.
Speaker 1: Alex, thanks a lot for the time. I fully expect to see you in this game at some point, and please put in a good word with me with taoscar Hernandez
Speaker 2: Of course, will there