Speaker 1: Okay, here we are, welcome back. There, he goes, Parker. Fox is here.
Speaker 2: Chow chow, Yeah, chow chow Church.
Speaker 1: How what is that?
Speaker 2: Hello? Beautiful Italian? That right?
Speaker 1: I thought chow was goodbye.
Speaker 2: I think it's hello egg goodbye. Hello.
Speaker 1: There's a mean welcome back.
Speaker 2: Hi, I've got news for you. Fantastic, that's what Parker wants.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he doesn't stay informed.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I need to be informed, learn more.
Speaker 1: Why didn't you, uh, why don't you stay informed?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Daddy? Informer informers with Chris hand presented by.
Speaker 1: That's right.
Speaker 3: You know I love the same Paul Saint's going to Saints Baseball dot Com and get yourself ready because ladies and gentlemen, they'll be back here.
Speaker 1: On the thirtieth day of this month.
Speaker 4: Maybe they should invite snow. And I don't mean the weather phenomenon, I mean the rapper. Now again, you said the song's not good, Chris, but I challenge you to do this. Name a better Canadian reggae rap song than informer.
Speaker 2: Name one that's better to hell with the devil? That's not a thing. Wow, who sings that?
Speaker 1: Striper?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 4: Striper was not a Canadian reggae rapper.
Speaker 1: How do you know, stripper? Your breath has to be terrible. I'm just looking at you, and I can tell.
Speaker 2: That's pretty bad. I'm gonna lie.
Speaker 4: Wasn't chow Chow your nickname in the summer camp?
Speaker 1: That's also what he ate? Oh, because they were out of food?
Speaker 2: Food keep in the chattel. What's happening? Did you ever go to camp?
Speaker 4: Do you ever go to camp?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Maybe one di dad just sent your dad just sent you away for a couple of.
Speaker 2: Weeks for a break.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Yeah, yeah, you did go to camp. I think once, Yeah, you think once? You remember what age or where you went? I think it was like Camp Christmas Tree.
Speaker 2: Nice, my god, Camp Christmas Tree. What'd you do? Probably canude? Probably canoe.
Speaker 4: You don't remember, my god, I mean no memory of your childhood.
Speaker 2: I was so were you there?
Speaker 5: Yeah? Did like woodworking stuff? I mostly just look forward to the meals. Yeah, so you are sure that you went? No, you can list everything.
Speaker 2: The meals.
Speaker 1: God, I wish your family had been anti vaccini.
Speaker 6: I wish that sends you to camp right now?
Speaker 2: Oh no, I'm not.
Speaker 4: Why Why can't you have measles, momps and rebella? Why can't you have all three?
Speaker 1: Please?
Speaker 2: What do you gush? I don't want to die.
Speaker 1: I wish your dad had joined a coltmember.
Speaker 2: Why it isn't? It is incredible though.
Speaker 4: We talk about this all the time when it comes to like major tragedies and how you remember what you ate that day?
Speaker 2: But like Sauce, did you go to camp? I don't know, what do you do? I'm not sure? Well that for food, well for breakfast. We had this for a lunch.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and you can give me the entire menu of camp food. But don't remember if you went to camp Christmas Tree. I did go, but I think it was just once, dude, I went. I went to camp exactly one time. It was a place called Camp kick a Key, and this construction company was going to knock the camp down. But we, as campers, we fought back, including turtles that parachuted.
Speaker 2: In and like bit the constructor, pull your hands up. He's not here too.
Speaker 4: Oh that's right to get any replacement.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's ernest to camp. It was, but I forgot Rosie wasn't here. Barker's tall, they're both tall. I got him. Have me convinced.
Speaker 7: For like the first couple of minutes, and then the flying turtles thing I think.
Speaker 4: I mean, have you ever seen a parachuting turtle?
Speaker 2: Because I have it was but that sounds fun. It's a movie called Camp.
Speaker 1: Do you guys know what today is?
Speaker 2: June twenty fourth?
Speaker 5: Yeah, it is, uh the summer Solstice.
Speaker 1: I'll let breed Tennis tell you.
Speaker 8: We are celebrating creatures deeply rooted in Celtic culture today. Tinker Bell, the fairy Godmother, the tooth fairy, leprechauns, all good fairies. The bad known as the Red Caps, are murderous goblins found in Scotland. They're also the Bangees, who are Irish omens of death. Now there are rules for fairy interaction. Show respect and never accept food or gifts because if you do, they can trap you in the realm of fairyland forever. But that sounds fun. I'm pre Tennis, uh oh hawk.
Speaker 9: Right now, I was gonna say, du fairyland bitches trapped.
Speaker 1: It's like I gave Dabby a piece of clothing.
Speaker 5: Toppy, what Dobby's Dabby is from Harry Potters?
Speaker 2: Right? Yeah, didn't a piece of clothing? Three separate words? Sorry?
Speaker 7: I like where you were going though, yeah, yeah, brilliant.
Speaker 2: S something like you said, Dabbia gave me a piece you please go back to camp.
Speaker 7: I had to say it was you anyway.
Speaker 5: I don't know what International Fairy Day to camp Crystal Lake please.
Speaker 10: Oh no, that's for Jason. It sure is matheson the TV guy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, new topic tomorrow. I don't think so fairy lad. You know he celebrated the day. He had a lot of food. Oh yeah, he was probably nickname at some point as well.
Speaker 7: Twelve year old tit if I got in line at summer cap that waited for the chow at the end.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he was the only one that ate that day he loved. Yeah.
Speaker 4: I think he thought the movie Heavyweights was a documentary. Oh movie, I never saw it. Good and Ben still learn that movie.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's all right, it's all right. And not the one that that the is it that big kids go to summer Camp?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's it's a fat, fat camp movie. Yeah, I think I've seen it. Yeah not really my cup of tea.
Speaker 1: But well, I mean that's because you.
Speaker 2: Gained weight, Okay, but I've I've lost weight. Yeah you look great. Thanks. You sure took you thirty years. You did it. You did it better than ever.
Speaker 4: You do it great, you look great?
Speaker 2: Ye kiss it yeah?
Speaker 1: Kiss what?
Speaker 5: Oh, I'm just listening to the news being informed.
Speaker 1: Here's more news on AI.
Speaker 11: Researchers from Open AI and Boston's Children Hospital took data from eighteen patients and plunged the data into a newly developed AI model that led to a diagnosis that was confirmed by a lab. Researchers hope the new model will be able to help scores of Americans who have rare diseases or health issues. These studies in the New England Journal of Medicine. I'm Mark Nefield.
Speaker 1: Yeah, man, So they're using AI to help with rare diseases.
Speaker 2: And rare that's the goal, right, that's the upside of AIS, the medical advancements. That sounds fine, it does. So.
Speaker 4: I had a weird AI moment yesterday. I was thinking about getting a soundbar on the Prime Day, right, I'm like, hey, I should maybe take advantage of these deals. These TV's garbage. I need a soundbar to make it sound better. So I go to chat GPT. This is a true story. This is not a Rosie thing, you know, ros is not here. I go to chat GPT and I'm like, hey, how hard is it to mount a soundbar to a TV?
Speaker 2: And it responds immediately of course.
Speaker 4: Oh, relatively easy. Here's five ways to do it. Because I'm dumb, I go, hey, can you show me like pictures or videos?
Speaker 2: Can can you show me like how this works?
Speaker 4: Instead of just telling me? And our AI overlords immediately post a video of Matt Minster, our buddy, of Matt Minster mounting a TV, a sound Bard TV. So I text our guy Matt, and I go, Apparently AI thinks you're the one that should show the world how to mount of sound bard with TV.
Speaker 3: That's crazy because it showed me a video of him mounting a donkey?
Speaker 2: What AI? Are you using the exact what did you prompt this? AI? How cool is that?
Speaker 6: Though?
Speaker 4: Apparently AI approves of our guy Matt's work, that that that's the that's the blueprint to do it. So then I'm watching the video and our old friend Natalie Kane is in the video with Matt. O crazy, isn't that? So it is Matt and Natalie. I haven't seen Natalie in forever. I haven't seen Matt in like a year, but yeah, there you go. So it chat GPT apparently approves of both of them. Hell yeah, man, shout out to Matt and Natalie. Well, Natalie's up to I haven't seen her forever a long time. She's probably killing it.
Speaker 2: Anyway. So AI is going to fix a sound bar and medicine.
Speaker 1: That's right.
Speaker 3: A man who is recovering after falling into a toilet that a campsite in Fresnoe, California.
Speaker 2: Rosy your dad's dream? Who Dwight?
Speaker 1: Thank you?
Speaker 3: The man was rescued on Saturday afternoon from a vault toilet at Camp Edison, shaver Lake.
Speaker 2: Never go to the vault.
Speaker 3: The man fell into a waterless, non flushing toilet after trying to rescue his sunglasses.
Speaker 2: No leave the glasses.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah.
Speaker 3: He was stuck in the toilet for about fifteen minutes before first responders were able to get him out of thirty's.
Speaker 2: Uh, Dwight seen that video.
Speaker 3: Had to be decontaminated. But he's gonna be okay. He was able to walk away after being hosed down.
Speaker 2: Hot. That's gotta be one of the worst.
Speaker 4: That is just terry slum dog millionaire. Yeah, man, it's the scene I will never forget.
Speaker 1: Absolutely part of the movie.
Speaker 2: I remember a fantastic movie. It really is. Yeah, Max, have you seen it?
Speaker 4: Yeah, slum Dogs the best stuck in a port or something, there's a there's a port of p that will stay with.
Speaker 2: You for a while. Yeah, because it's about the grossest thing you've ever seen.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is gross too.
Speaker 3: Official say an invasive bloody shrimp colony found.
Speaker 1: In Lake Superior.
Speaker 3: Researcher say it keeps returning the shore every twenty eight days.
Speaker 1: How I'm not a researcher.
Speaker 2: You need help?
Speaker 1: Why do I need help? The samples included juveniles and pregnant females. Well that sounds weird. No, juvenile, leave those pregnant females alone.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, no, the shrimp could affect lake's food web.
Speaker 2: Juvenile has some absolute slab. Yeah, but he needs to leave these pregnant What hold on? Let me look here, how about the hold on phillips?
Speaker 3: Invasive bloody shrimp bloody red shrimp is what it's called.
Speaker 1: And then it's in the loose in Lake.
Speaker 7: Superior marks the fifth and final great lake to be invaded.
Speaker 4: They got us, They got them all, get all five them all, They got them all, sous, What are you looking up? Juveniles.
Speaker 5: He's here first half. Oh, yeah, now, no, we should go back. Oh we have to go, Yeah, we have to go. You you didn't leave the house last night to go see Dave.
Speaker 4: You're not gonna go see Juvenile at First Avenue.
Speaker 2: Have you heard the song?
Speaker 5: Hah that song Slams, Slow Motion Whales, Project Bitch Whales.
Speaker 2: All those songs are sweet, all the timers.
Speaker 4: Yeah, point zero zero zero one percent.
Speaker 2: You go to Juvenile first.
Speaker 5: Bird Man was going to be there, and yeah, and Manny Fresh, I might go.
Speaker 4: You weren't gonna go see Dave last night until it got rained out.
Speaker 2: I know the parking situation downtown. That's why I would go.
Speaker 9: You have a song, wonderful car that's climate controlled.
Speaker 2: If you have to sit in for a little while, it's fine. Yeah. No, you're not going to Juvenile. No, I'm not going.
Speaker 4: Well, if Manny Fresh was there, he's not, You're not going. Man, okay, unbucks, bet you a hundred.
Speaker 2: Take a deep breath protant.
Speaker 5: But now that I have a second chance at going to see Dave, I will go.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm going to go, yelled at, I should leave now to take a helicopter.
Speaker 4: Well, the parking situation is going to be just as disastrous in August.
Speaker 2: You're going to be paying like.
Speaker 12: Sixty years in augustus prepared for what aspect of this experience, just more mentally prepared, mentally prepared for Dave.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the Mega million jack up to nearly five hundred million dollars.
Speaker 1: Oh, because nobody won last night's lottery driveing, it's a just mirror.
Speaker 4: Do we not talk about the lottery nearly as much.
Speaker 2: As we used to?
Speaker 6: Thing?
Speaker 1: I know, I am. Millions across the country are hoping to win the four hundred and sixty seven million dollars in Tuesday's drying, but nobody did so.
Speaker 3: Grand prize rolls over to Friday's drawing four hundred eighty nine million dollars. Are saying cash option about two twenty sauce.
Speaker 4: If you won the lottery, would you go to Dave and still pay for parking you could afford it?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I go to Dave a lot if I won the lottery, I would probably just follow them around for a month.
Speaker 2: If I won the lottery, that would be great.
Speaker 9: By the way, somebody tweeted, somebody named comrade last night tweeted, do not take a riverboat cruise that passes under the ferry bridge.
Speaker 2: Tonight, brilliant, that's genius.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Park, if you don't understand that reference. About twenty years ago in Chicago, Dave Matthews's tour bus emptied the waste from the bus into the river that was on a It hit a ferry boat underneath.
Speaker 2: Correct.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so people got covered technically by Dave Matthews crowd.
Speaker 2: They had one good review.
Speaker 5: Dwight Hockey said, this is the greatest fairy trip of all time. I love it here. I live here now. He hasn't bathe sense that's disgusting, Dwight. Yeah, under the bridge downtown. Yeah, in Chicago, he waits out every time he sees some so he truly never left.
Speaker 2: You're wrong.
Speaker 4: I live here now.
Speaker 5: He's just stayed. Yeah, he's a man of his word. People are like this is gross. He's like, speak for yourself.
Speaker 7: Fired up every tire text he's a tour bus. Yeah hmm, so that's the news.
Speaker 4: That was the news.
Speaker 1: Careful and bloody red shrimp?
Speaker 2: Are they edible?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: Well, depends on who you ask. Icky, Yeah, how.
Speaker 1: Does a shrimp get into the lake? Somebody brought him in dropped him in.
Speaker 4: There'll be a joint gangs.
Speaker 2: Well played. Yeah, we gotta worry about them crypt Shrimp.
Speaker 5: Would you call them the crypt shp that's the name of my new band.
Speaker 4: Sauce will do sports after this. On the fan.
Speaker 5: Hey, it's Meat Sauce here for my friends in Connectico and it's.
Speaker 2: It's time for a fan five on the Power tript.
Speaker 5: The Minnesota Twins got destroyed last night twelve to five by the Dodgers. That's a great response for Twins. I thought it was twelve five. I wrote twelve five. It's twelve five. Yeah, play the music. That's my fault, I wrote twelve five. I don't know why. Even worse, they lost twelve three. The Twins' awful bullpen arms gave up seventeen hits.
Speaker 2: Something called Austin Vath gave up eleven.
Speaker 5: Just give me buff brilliant great hit ball.
Speaker 2: Too soon for me. The Twins are thirty eight and forty three.
Speaker 5: Joe Ryan Versus show, Hey, O Tani tonight it's six forty.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, that's cool.
Speaker 2: That'll be great. I'm gonna be there, are you really? Yeah?
Speaker 6: Yeah, gotta see my guys show here. Yeah, you have to Yeah, that's like the only time the stadium is full.
Speaker 5: Yeah, this will be the biggest crowds they have, like bonus that I think they have Ludacris on Fridays.
Speaker 6: Yep, I'll be there too.
Speaker 2: I'll be there Max, Hell yeah, Ludacris. Yeah, Whales. He has so many bangers.
Speaker 6: He's even be able to do all his bangers on that one concert because you have so many, Yeah.
Speaker 7: You might have to do like the plays each song for like a minute and right skips the next one.
Speaker 2: The mixtape version is the concert like yeah.
Speaker 6: Yeah, thirty forty minutes qu seen when a Flow Ryder was here? Flo who also you forget how many bangers that?
Speaker 10: Oh?
Speaker 6: Yeah, like he had his time in the sun.
Speaker 2: Flow.
Speaker 5: Round one of the NBA Draft was last night, and the top five picks of the NBA Draft were all freshmen in back to back years for the first time in the modern draft era.
Speaker 2: The Wolves will.
Speaker 5: Pick tonight hawk At picked thirty three, and they will take.
Speaker 1: I'm going to say, Kinky Afresh.
Speaker 2: Whoa happy birthday. Let me look this guy up. You pull let me see his pull up.
Speaker 5: Ch NBA Draft. Your thoughts, Parker, I love the NBA drafts.
Speaker 7: You mentioned a lot of freshmen, I think eight freshmen last night in a row, which was the most of all time. Really loaded, top heavy NBA draft last night. We're going to see some guys that are going to play for a long time or one of those guys. And Darren Peters Peterson sorry, he signed a deal with the Didas that makes him the fifth highest deal of all time with as a rookie.
Speaker 2: Is insane. But Ajed Devantsa.
Speaker 7: Ended up going number one to Washington and they got something going on in Washington with Trey Young signing a new deal and Anthony Davis.
Speaker 2: So I know they've been terrible forever.
Speaker 7: We talked about them being maybe the worst franchise in all of sports, but they have some pieces there in Washington. I would expect them to be a you know, a playoff team.
Speaker 4: Who would you have taken I would have taken aj with number one.
Speaker 7: I just think that like, he's way too much upside, he's young, he's got way too much good to him. But Darren on the other side from Kansas, he's he's probably the most pure basketball player in the draft. And then you had Cam Boozer going number three, who's six nine, two sixty and there you go play the bit.
Speaker 13: Uh, that's a bit.
Speaker 7: You know, son of of you know, the boozer. And I think he's.
Speaker 2: Hung out there too.
Speaker 5: No, No, I shouldn't have done that and was drafted third for all stuff.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you would have thought to mention that the boy played.
Speaker 2: Fast, that's all.
Speaker 6: Time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was a great draft Wolves.
Speaker 5: They had.
Speaker 2: The Wolves had the twenty eighth pick. They did that salary dump with Julius Randall. What do you think of that?
Speaker 7: I mean, in hindsight, it's it's terrible, terrible. You had Karl Anthony Towns and all that you have from that is Dante.
Speaker 2: Last year. That's that's instead of Julius.
Speaker 5: And if you want to go even larger picture in this, if you'd called, if you still had Carl with that contract, and maybe this was the ory you had to get rid of him. If you called Milwaukee and said we'll give you cat, yeah, Giannis would be.
Speaker 7: On this also mentioned that he would sign a long term deal with Minnesota, so that even that even rubbed it in more.
Speaker 2: But no, the Wolves will pick thirty three tonight.
Speaker 7: There's some some good players on the board, but there's a lot that has to go on, especially with some mid level exception type of contracts that the Wolves have to figure out. But it's it's not looking pretty right now.
Speaker 6: Max, So your thoughts, Yeah, I mean, it's it's exactly like Parker said, I mean, I think us as fans, obviously, I mean we've we've we've seen the ups and downs and more downs than ups lately of Julius Randall. But me and you saw, you know, we played two k all the time. So of course this is the time of year when fans go, how about our worst player for something really good turn or ride that?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Yeah, yeah, exactly.
Speaker 5: Oh you don't you don't accept that, you don't want a second round pickton, No, I'm.
Speaker 6: Taking over your team and I'm accepting that trade for me.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 6: So it's not surprising that the market for Julius Randall wasn't super hot buns. But it's like, I mean, we've been saying this exact phrase, and I think I think Johnny even used it when he was talking about it. The Wolves have to look at it as addition by subtraction, just because there was so much usage. When Julius Randall is on the floor, there's so much isolation ball going on. That shots that are getting taken way from Jade McDaniels, who were expecting to have a better offensive year, that shots getting taken away from Nas Reed, even Anthony Edwards. So you just have to look at it as addition by subtraction, because Julius became kind of just this this black hole in the offense. And then obviously we know his defense was just kind of whenever he felt like playing defense. And again, Julius Randall, I mean, a couple of years ago, had an amazing first two rounds in the playoffs, but this has just been the quintessential Julius Randall experience. Wherever he's gone, he has these amazing spurts where the local fan base goes, well, how do they give this guy up? And then you get the real Julius Randall experience where then eventually he ends up going to another team. He meets saus Yeah, he starts to meet Sauce. So I'm not surprised that they couldn't get anything for him, and he's I mean, he didn't have like a crazy contract, but they had to free up some money, and you know, I just I think everybody on the exit interviews saying moodiness, moodiness, moodiness. We all knew who they were talking about, so it's just auditioned by subtraction.
Speaker 7: There's some good players yet in draft tonight to Isaiah Evans from Duke is a huge prospect, moves a lot like Kevin Durant, and then Colla Pete from Arizona is also a huge, huge guy too, So they could get somebody really good with that thirty third pick tonight.
Speaker 2: Sweet, well, you'll be watching hawk.
Speaker 1: I've already watched it.
Speaker 2: Oh who do we get?
Speaker 1: I can't tell you that.
Speaker 6: I can't say how big is it that nas Red is going to be in the starting lineup?
Speaker 2: Now? Yeah, that's huge time.
Speaker 7: That's I think that's the next evolution to that that Conley and Finch trust where it's like they were. They think nas is ready to take that step, take on more minutes, play that starting role, and I'm excited to see it.
Speaker 2: He has the potential.
Speaker 7: He has to continue to improve his defense on that side of the ball, but he's definitely capable, and the way he construct the floor helps his Wolves team model.
Speaker 1: It's weird because Wolves fans want him to be good, so badly. They love the stickers and deer shirts and I mean, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 6: Tattoos yea, they bring the towel no, no, not Yeah. That's part of the reason that he stayed here is just because the love is so it's so crazy. I mean, people love him how literally brought the Nasry towel to much. You peach you yea, I saw that, you know, like they bring it all over the world because people love nas Reads so much. Man, so hopefully that he can live up to the he has. He has lived up to the hype for the most part, but now we've kind of just been dreaming about him being in the starting lineup and now yes, so with the time of the shrine, I think the next.
Speaker 2: Piece to go is Rudy. Yeah, I would I would think so, and I think Rudy.
Speaker 7: And the thing with Rudy too, is is that frees up another almost forty million dollars.
Speaker 1: Who's going to be on our team?
Speaker 7: But we would have yeah, we would have jan Baron Jay, but close we would have to find a way to get somebody like Robert Williams the third or Christos Porzingis.
Speaker 2: Wait hawk did you hear the third one was?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I sure did.
Speaker 2: Kristaps porzingis Orzing.
Speaker 3: That'd be cool for we had him on, I'd have something to say every day.
Speaker 2: Man, you know what was happening? Yeah, man, yeah, I guess.
Speaker 7: But yeah, we would have to find a find a center, and that's either a free agent or somebody we can trade for, and those are guys.
Speaker 2: Is the only piece you have. He's the only piece you have.
Speaker 7: But he's also he's four time Defensive Player of the Year and he's kind of rooted. You know, you've rooted your you know what you want to do from a Timberl's perspective in Rudy defensively, So it would be a whole it would be a whole shift of of your game plan, your execution and everything if you got rid of Rudy.
Speaker 4: So what if we grab one of the guys off the French national team, like Vagar or Moon Dancer or Sea Smoke.
Speaker 3: Yeah dance, sheep stealer or sheep stealer, Yeah bad, like somebody on the bench.
Speaker 7: Babe Steeler, Babe Steeler, Babe Steeler from Steeler.
Speaker 5: The Portland trail Blazers. You're very skinny are hiring former Wolves assistant Mike and Nory. Basically a one year contract.
Speaker 1: That's a weird contract. Describe it this morning. I still don't understand it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's odd. I don't know.
Speaker 7: Finch Finch that it really wow. Is like he's upset that people are, you know, mad at this contract because it's a one year there's thirty jobs and not everybody gets the opportunity to be take it for sure, exactly you to be you get to be a head coach of an NBA team, And whether it's a one year deal or a five year deal, that's that's the business side of things, like Chris Finch said, And Portland's got some good stuff going on up there with with Denny Advia, Drew Holliday, some of those guys up there, like they got some pieces.
Speaker 4: It's definitely more embarrassing from Portland standpoint than Mike, Right, Mike is going to take the deal.
Speaker 2: It's just an embarrassing thing to offer their ownership, right, that's his bit, right as cheap as possible.
Speaker 7: Yeah, because he's owned something else, Carolina Hurricane.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's what it is.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so owns that Carolina and he's a wow.
Speaker 5: Yep, damn he's they have all these rules about like checking out of the hotel before they get charged for two nights and all this stuff.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 5: His bit is like, we are not going to waste money if we can check out early. You're going to check out early? Is something like, yeah, all these he cuts every corner.
Speaker 2: Yep, that's insane. Yep, he's signing this coach to a one year deal. Yeah, it's I don't know, it's too bad. Let's see here.
Speaker 5: There will not be a supplemental draft, so Brandon Soresby will not be eligible then or the NFL in twenty twenty six.
Speaker 2: What what's his name? Brandon Brendan. There you go, Brendan.
Speaker 5: I just wanted to hit the button Kyle Pitts in the Atlanta Falcons of reaching agreement on a three year fifty.
Speaker 2: Four man, you can kiss the inside of my body parts?
Speaker 4: Whoa the inside like my armpit?
Speaker 2: Oh gross, that's not inside? What are your voice?
Speaker 4: Tex again?
Speaker 2: You know? Geez?
Speaker 5: The US will play Turkey Turk tomorrow now.
Speaker 2: Where there you are? Turkey Turkey a tomorrow at nine.
Speaker 5: It's kind of basically like an expedition exhibition.
Speaker 13: Man, just on the pitch, if these boards are right more of the power Trip Morning to you after this on.
Speaker 6: The fan.
Speaker 2: From the one eight hundred, Ask Gary, I agree.
Speaker 14: The lake Front Music Fest returns July tenth and eleventh with Billy Idel, Keith Urban, and so much more. We have your tickets in Send us a talk back the iHeart Radio app. Tell us why you belong in the crowd. You could score tickets to not one, but both days. Don't miss out full rolls of campaign dot com to your contests.
Speaker 2: Let's go, Let's go.
Speaker 3: It's time and lake Sham tonight, mat can't wait, come on out Wednesday night pre party.
Speaker 1: It'll be fun. Stop on my luge, folks and Brainer.
Speaker 2: What time will that be?
Speaker 1: Thin? We go on at seven.
Speaker 2: Where's the name of the place.
Speaker 1: Lakes Jam.
Speaker 3: It's at Brainer International Speedway where they drive cars fast.
Speaker 1: Do you like fast cars there? Park?
Speaker 2: Thanks? Fast cars are cool. I don't know.
Speaker 7: I'm not like a huge car person. And my dad would bring us to the drag races up in Alexandria or whatever, not drag what.
Speaker 2: Do you call the not drag race? Like the motor speed track dirt track And it just was so loud that hurdle.
Speaker 1: I'm just glad that your dad's It was open to that.
Speaker 2: U Paul is up in Alexandria.
Speaker 6: All that.
Speaker 5: Was just a you guys are.
Speaker 1: I'm must stop now anyway, let's go. Summer's here, right.
Speaker 2: It will be certainly next week nineties.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, it's time for.
Speaker 5: Too Hot ninety four on Monday. Okay, take a big breaths. Okay, it's way too hot Max Christmas. We finally had a legitimate little genre for the other day.
Speaker 6: Chance, I.
Speaker 1: Just listening.
Speaker 5: I don't know what happened.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I missed my opportunity.
Speaker 6: It's time for Viking's News on the Power Trip presented by Venco.
Speaker 3: You're talking to repros store. It's all happening, ladies and gentlemen.
Speaker 4: It's all happening, So Vikings News.
Speaker 2: Kyler Murray likes video games, correct you do.
Speaker 4: Rockstar Games has finally announced the price of GTA six. Oh no, Rockstar says, GTA six is going to be seventy nine ninety nine give it two, and the Ultimate Edition jumps twenty dollars to ninety nine dollars in ninety nine cents. I guess there's going to be even more exclusive things. But essentially the base game is eighty bucks. The Ultimate Edition, which has some more features, is a under guitar Hero Brilliant you were on fire today. So those are the two main ones. There's some other ones too that'll be great.
Speaker 6: At least it's not I thought that. I thought for sure the Bass game would be like a hundred plus.
Speaker 2: I thought.
Speaker 1: I still say even if it was, it's it's.
Speaker 2: Worth every penny.
Speaker 3: Yes, that's the word value for money anything you buy these days. Man, you play video games that you liked for thousands of hours.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, especially like MLB the show you play it until the next one.
Speaker 1: Please don't agree with me.
Speaker 2: Why are you mad at me? Did my dad break up with you? Yeah? Oh, orders live at midnight tonight? How much you say the Bass was seventy nine? If you're gonna do that, you might as well just go all in.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, and they know people are going to Why would you not want the whole.
Speaker 7: Game, all of it by a medium when you can get a large nailed it breamium vehicles, weapons.
Speaker 6: Or you just put it codes in for that.
Speaker 2: But I think it's going to be liked. Gigabytes of storage.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I'm gonna get rid of But I mean you you're not going to need any of the other games on your Xbox or plays at that point.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, for a while, that'll be all I'll play.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I can't wait. You don't have to just have it.
Speaker 1: It's going to be Yeah, but that's because of the drop foot.
Speaker 2: Where is he still with us?
Speaker 1: I don't know. It's a good question.
Speaker 4: So if you, according to Forbes, if you pre order the game, which again starts at midnight, you'll be able to begin preloading a game a full week early on November twelfth, ahead of the November nineteenth release date.
Speaker 2: Good, you'll need the week to load it, right, Yeah.
Speaker 4: There will be no early access playtime, however, you'll have to play it launch like everybody else. But essentially you can have it downloaded, locked and loaded, ready to go, and then the second it's available, then it's already there.
Speaker 2: How glitchy is it going to be? That first day? They've waited so long, I'm going to be floored.
Speaker 4: If there's any glosses, I'm sure there will be for sure. I mean, by definition of game, this big is going to have a couple of things. But sometimes games roll out and it's a disaster. And the the gaming company has to roll it back and say like, wow, we weren't ready.
Speaker 2: I just don't think rock rocks.
Speaker 4: First of all, when his Rockstar ever done that where they've completely watched a launch.
Speaker 6: Sure so, but they also have I mean, when's the last maybe game out of the game.
Speaker 2: Red Dead too? Yeah?
Speaker 5: Well, wasn't what was the what's the video game? That is the wasn't Keanu Reeves in it?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Beside, it wasn't that super. It was glitchy, crazy glitchy. It took a long time, and then it finally when they got all the kinks worked out, it was like, people, look at it, it's one of the greatest vidder games of all time. Oh really Yeah, people love it now. But at the beginning it was it had a really rough start. It took a while.
Speaker 2: Sweet man, I can't wait.
Speaker 6: It's going to be so awesome.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this is going to be.
Speaker 1: Great to be here before you know it, man, really will be Thanksgiving?
Speaker 4: So will it be over for Kyler by the time this game is released?
Speaker 2: A point, why are they releasing it at that time? We need them to be locked in?
Speaker 6: Is a cross play like but in the system.
Speaker 5: Whatever you want when you play it, Yeah, Rosie talk about it for a while.
Speaker 2: Yeah, parapeties then. I can't wait for this. Yeah, this looks so great, so much fun.
Speaker 6: I just can't believe it's actually finally coming out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh my god, that's gonna be great.
Speaker 1: I don't think it would be better as if it was another Red Dead game.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you couldn't get off your horses.
Speaker 4: Welldud, you only have to wait another fourteen years in Red Dead three years later to be out again.
Speaker 2: Chris, you never played g T A five? Correct? I? Oh you did?
Speaker 3: Did?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 2: With Trevor Parish.
Speaker 4: Is the one that never played five?
Speaker 5: Right, the guy that voices Trevor kills on like the what's that bit where they people cameo and then.
Speaker 4: Like the comic count he killed. He was also like Unwalking Dead, he's been. He's like a bit actor in a lot of shows. He's a guy that's a face you might recognize, even if you don't know his name. I don't know his name. I just know him yep, never heard of him. Yeah, but it's a face you might recognize.
Speaker 2: God, this game looks so fun. Cannot wait.
Speaker 5: Man, they're stealing drugs. That guy's picking up trash.
Speaker 4: Stabbing prostitutes with screwdrivers. Let's throwback to Vice City.
Speaker 2: Gotta do it, and there's Yeah, this gonna be sweet.
Speaker 4: Do you remember how like mind blowing it was. You would pick up a prostitute and some developer at Rockstar was like, hey, when the prostitute in the car, let's have the car just slightly rock back and forth. You're like, man, the detail in this game is unbelievable.
Speaker 2: Yes, and now it's twenty two.
Speaker 4: Hey, and now it's twenty twenty six, and it's you know, it's exponentially more detailed than that, yes, Zachary.
Speaker 9: So like the PlayStation five controllers have like like super good vibration and rumble factor, the rumble everything, and so you know, and they've updated the version. They have a PS five version of GTA five, and they updated the vibrations on the controller. Yeah, and there's just thuds. Oh yeah, it's what else is there holding this?
Speaker 2: This is hot?
Speaker 5: When do you think the first trailer for GTA six was released what year?
Speaker 2: Probably two years ago, twenty.
Speaker 5: Three, twenty twenty three, December, damn sand Man, and it blew our minds. Yeah, yeah, it looked like an.
Speaker 4: Actual major motion picture. It looked like a real life kind of thing. It's a it's a video game. Yeah, cannot wait tomorrow.
Speaker 3: Blue and red fireworks burst into the air and celebration in front of the new high Mark Stadium as enlarged scissors cut through the ribbon. Buffalo Bills hosted a ribbon cutting ceremony on Tuesday and celebration of the team's new stadium, which costs more than two point one billion dollars. It's the first public event held at the stadium. Will be the team's return of the blue and red for training camp practice on August eighth. According to the Bills Senior vice president of Design City Operations Frank Cravata, one quarter of the one percent of the work is left to complete, so they're almost done.
Speaker 1: It's got some cool things like.
Speaker 3: Natural grass fueld it was turf previously in the old seam. It does have the underground heating coils to prevent the grass from freezing and grow lights to have optimal conditions year round.
Speaker 1: That last part there must be.
Speaker 3: Some kind of new technology because lights. Yeah, that's what I'm saying. Something to keep the grass green all winter long.
Speaker 1: I guess.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 9: Yeah, they have those like in like I think Lambeau uses. They've been using them a lot with the FIFA World Cup because it's all natural grass. So yeah, they're just lights that they can I think lower from the ceiling if they have a ceiling, otherwise they'll roll them in.
Speaker 2: And yeah, they're just led lights that mimic the sun.
Speaker 3: The site also has the world's largest stadium snow melt system.
Speaker 2: Oh wow.
Speaker 1: It utilizes roof sensors to automatically monitor and melt snow accumulations.
Speaker 4: So I remember when you went down to the at the time it was TCF and shoveled.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, but you needed a actually no, you needed a most Security card to get paid.
Speaker 2: And you didn't bring that. Why would I bring that?
Speaker 5: And then I got pissed walked right past Uh, who's the old dusty GM or athletic director?
Speaker 2: Oh Taylor Swift?
Speaker 5: Yeap Taylor Swift shoveled a little in the front of the terry. Yeah, turnal may. I walked right past him. Yeah, the Vikings were going to play there.
Speaker 2: Don't remember remember the video almost shovel Yeah? Yeah, it was the Monday night came.
Speaker 5: Was Yeah, he almost didn't make it. Because the snow was so bad.
Speaker 3: My major priority when the stadium was constructed was reducing the impact of the wind. A three hundred and sixty degree canopy was constructed to do just that, and it covers more than sixty of the seating bowl. The exterior of the building is designed to combat to win, said the person one of the people who involved in making it. It's got a perforated metal exterior that allows some of the wind to flu in but prevents it coming down into the building. Ongoing testing showed that wins on the playing service we're fifty percent lower than outside of the stadium design touches unique to Western New York will be visible through a public art program that features forty six people who cares.
Speaker 1: About that better.
Speaker 2: So, Josh Allen's going to win the MVP h exactly.
Speaker 3: So the wind will be blown outside, it'll be a lot less windy in the stadium, and the snow, which I know, Corey you hate those kind of conditions. It'll be falling, but it won't be accumulating, so that helps, right, Yeah, so you go, it'll it'll be cool. We play him here this year.
Speaker 1: It's too bad we don't get to go there.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but it'll be great to have Josh Allen here. He's the best player in the league. Sweet, best player in the league.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, Oh yeah, he's the best player in the league. Yeah, the best player in the league. If you if you were to, if you.
Speaker 5: Were to no start over and you could draft anyone, I bet he's the first pick.
Speaker 2: That's actually a good point. That team is. Yes, that's over.
Speaker 6: Patrick Mahms, Yes, yes over, Lamar Jackson, Yes, yes, Josh Garrett, Yes.
Speaker 2: Got the highest MVP as.
Speaker 5: Chance, Dusty Man, I mean max O draft mod yeah.
Speaker 2: All night long.
Speaker 6: Yeah, Jo, no way, the m v P is the most valuable player.
Speaker 5: Correct, that's the that's what the nailed it.
Speaker 2: If you took him off that team, they'd be a tow ur three win team.
Speaker 4: Well, that's the same thing with my Homes and Mark Jackson a good quarterback.
Speaker 2: But I agree with you. If I was starting a franchise, I could pick anybody in Jos. No, what would you take?
Speaker 6: It would be Patrick Mahomes or Lamar Jackson. Patrick Mallmes first, sure, he's has three.
Speaker 2: Super Bowl rings. There was that he's never gotten there. Yeah, But Josh Allen the Broncos last year.
Speaker 4: Yeah, hey, Max and fairness, Sauce hadn't thought it.
Speaker 2: Let him think it through and he changes his mind.
Speaker 5: But I mean, Josh Allen is throwing to a receiving corps that's terrible.
Speaker 2: He's playing on.
Speaker 5: A team that he's like Mahomes is elite, right, but a wide.
Speaker 4: Receiver for Kansas City exactly. Well, no, hold on, I gund said, Travis Kelsey.
Speaker 5: I mean, there's Travis Kelcey, there's JJ Shuster is not the guy's name, there's that guy they've had, you know, he had Tyreek Hill for a while, a long time ago. Yeah, but still like, if you put Josh Allen on any team, they'd be significantly better.
Speaker 2: And he had his crank in his left hand and he'd have he'd have his me the hog out. I don't know, man, I didn't love argument. I really didn't think it fully through.
Speaker 5: But I if I were to start a franchise, I would take Josh Allen. I just love Josh Allen. Clearly, he's the best player in the league in my opinion. My opinion. My home is pretty good too, though, so Lamar.
Speaker 3: Yeah, twenty three UFL players have signed with NFL teams.
Speaker 1: Man, Man, deal is happening. If I were starting the.
Speaker 2: Team, you'd take He hate me? Is that guys go around sitting across for you?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: He does hate me. He hates everything about.
Speaker 1: You were known as he hate me.
Speaker 5: Oh, you're accusive. You guys are going to be the lead when I pass away. They're gonna be like I think you two.
Speaker 6: Here's here's what I.
Speaker 2: Love about you? About you?
Speaker 1: I love you.
Speaker 4: Josh Allen is the best player in the league in Max goes. But what about point A on good point? What about point B on good point? What about point C on good point? But I still believe it. I still believe it.
Speaker 2: Why change, man? It's sports?
Speaker 4: Who cares? Who cares?
Speaker 6: Right?
Speaker 4: You know, if you really believed that you would bet on Josh Allen.
Speaker 2: To win m v P, put some money.
Speaker 4: Maybe I will put some money down, like sores By, like Brandon so be Hey, relax, dictionary.
Speaker 2: Boy, that's the worst guy, so went for the Avengers. Dictionary boy, I tell.
Speaker 4: You the word, yeah, flip a flip of the page that tells you what an expedition is. Yeah, fan five and a second head lines later, this is the power of good Morning Joe on the The
Speaker 2: Twin Cities knows how to come