Speaker 1: Billy Cunningham, the Great America. Welcome this Friday afternoon in the tri State fifty thousand watch but sounded like a million. And I have some announcement to make later on about yours truly, and we'll deal with that later. But first of all, we have many fallouts from the last few days about what happening in Providence and what happened in Massachusetts, mit, etc. Plus we have sometime around three o'clock today supposedly the Epstein files are going to be released, at least those not redacted. We've got that going on, and more so, joining you nine now is the great Leland Vinter. The main character, the main host on News Nation is Leland Vitter. I'm promoting you and Leland welcome again to the Bill Cunningham Show. And I like to think this is a great year for Leland Vitter. Number one, you have a new bride and number two a best selling book. So what do you think about this year from a personal perspective?
Speaker 2: Well, I am blessed and as you, as you pointed out, got married, have a new nephew, my parents' first grandchild came and Rachel somehow had been completely flummixed and totally disregarded both her better judgment and everyone's advice and actually walked down the aisle in June. And then, as you noted, Born Lucky, my book about growing up with autism and my dad's adapting me to the world, has has done well. I think the best part of Born Lucky, really, and I think the part of it this year that's been the best is helping so many people. You know, we say Born Lucky is hope for every parent of a kid having a hard time, and that has proven out by the hundreds of letters that I have gotten from families not just of kids with autism, but ADHD, anxiety, difficulties with bullying, all sorts of different things who said that Born Lucky really gives them this real sense of hope. And I think it's why it's taken off, why it's been such a huge Christmas gift, is because there's so many families who are looking to realize that they're they're not alone, and that is the Born Lucky story.
Speaker 1: Something just clicked in my mind, which occurs now and then, is that having autism and you still have it and uh being so successful. I'm thinking about Minneapolis, Minnesota and I'm thinking about a program there made up by Tim Waltz and others to assist specifically Somali kids with autism, which is needed, and then they have that program looted by criminals who are buying villas in Spain. Fancy joins fancy food to loot the money intended for kids with autism. How did that strike your heart?
Speaker 2: Offensive but unsurprising. And the therapy that was used in the fraud right was called Aba therapy is highly effective and it's by far the best thing that can happen for kids in The idea that the Somali community figured out basically how to fake a massive number of autism diagnoses and then not give the services obviously to the kids who had had fake diagnoses, but also to the kids who had real diagnosises is just offensive at so many levels. I think it's unsurprising, but it goes to the level of suicidal empathy that I think we are seeing as it relates, especially in Minnesota, but also around the rest of America. When it comes to the broader threat of radical Islam or of just Islam itself into the United States. I think we're going to look forward to twenty twenty six. One of the big stories and through lines is going to be the rise of the threat of jihad in America and the rise of the incompatibility of Islamists and Islam with Western values.
Speaker 1: He was intended for the best purposes. Tim Waltz is going to run for a third term. I think it's likely he'll win because if you're a Democrat in Minnesota, that's ten amount to being re elected. And now he's going to be the policeman. Well before he was kind of a Putts and allowed to happen because you can't win in Minnesota, I'm told by talk show hosts of Minneapolis unless you have the support of the Somali community who vote in block So there might be about ninety five thousand Somalis, there's about forty thousand that vote, and if you begin the election forty thousand to zero against your opponent, that's the way to get elected. In fact, they pander so much that the mayor, guy named Fry in Minneapolis, has begun to learn Somali so that he can speak to Somalis in Somali. That's the pandering. And you use the term suicidal empathy, and I see that almost everywhere in the SNAP program, et cetera. And I'm thinking, somehow will Minnesota's buy the idea that Tim Waltz is really serious about cracking down on fry. That might be I've seen reporting with you between one and three billion dollars, which in Minnesota is a huge amount of money, and the FEDS paid for a chunk of that too, and it must be stopped. And if not, and you talk about g had And I watched your interview the other night with Debbie Wasserman Schultz Schultz, she's a Florida congresswoman, and you asked her a good question, which is, you know, a congressman, she's leader of the Democratic Party, how much of a threat in America? How big of a threat is jihad? We see it happening out all over the world, that this Christmas marks and Mars and Europe shutting down. That I guess Paris is not going to have a New Year's Eve celebration this year because of the threat of terrorism, not from Catholics, I might add the threat of terrorism from Islamist And she had a startling answer that Donald Trump is going to damage America more than Islamic terrorist. And you were stunned and you push back. Can you imagine if that's the mind set of the Democratic Party, she's one of the leaders. You would never work with someone who's worse than an Islamic terrorist that killed innocent people in Australia, your comments, you.
Speaker 2: Are seeing a situation where Western way of life, and by that I mean liberal democracy in the classical sense, not liberal democrat or republican liberal, is under threat by the rise of Islam. And we're seeing it in Western Europe, you know. To the point is you pointed out where Christmas markets are now being closed or having to have barricades around them, or being drowned out by the call to prayer, where New Year's Eve celebrations are being canceled. So rather than protect against the threat of terrorism, or to kick out the people who would be terrorists or to arrest them, Titians in western countries Europe and Australia are capitulating and are are are are so afraid of being called Islamophobic or not bowing to the needs of the few, of the of the Muslims, that they are willing to transform the life of the many. And you could say it'll never come to let me tell you it can and it will, and you're seeing you're seeing the little tiny flippers of it in places like you're born, Michigan. You're seeing little tiny slippers of it in places in Texas where where groups are trying to do this, where the where the Islamist community there is trying to supersede Western values with Islamist values. And that, by the way, is what the Quran says to do. And anybody who wants to have a debate about this with me, bring it on. Spent four years in the Middle East, interviewed to lology hotties. In my time, when people tell you who they are, and people show you who they are, you should believe them. And when you don't, you do so at great risk to yourself. And that's what's happening.
Speaker 1: They compare it to church bells ringing before Mass, which is the call to prayer. In dearborn, Michigan. We have the new mayor of New York City, Mamdani, who will not criticize globalizing the Intafada. He beats around the bush there. He runs around with the worst elements of Islam. And I would add that Cincinnati and other great cities have a lot of Musques around at Toledo, Ohio, for example, as a large one. There's a large branch of Islam that is extremely violent, treating Jews and Catholics and Christians and Americans like mice and cockroaches. There's another branch of that tree where the word Islam is peace, wanting to live with others. Have you noticed that American Muslims living in peaceful conditions with families and work and businesses are not speaking up. There's no leader of Isam like there's a pope, like a pope and a cardinal or whatever. And have you seen circumstances or Islamic leaders speak up and say that's not us. Have you seen that?
Speaker 2: Right that? That is the issue here right in? What you are seeing is the quote unquote moderate parts of Islam not speak up and not police their own And that is the really dangerous change. And you know, what you want to call Islam and peaceful religion, there's an argument to be made for that, But then those who preach peace must stand up to those who preach hate, and they must turn them in and they must call them out. And that is not happening. And you know, you come to you know, I think about this as my grandparents who came came to America. You come to America because you want to embrace American values, not because you want to bring your values here. And what we are seeing, especially in the Somali community in Minneapolis, is group people who are bringing their values to America and saying America must adapt to us. Yeah, that's not how this deal works. And if we allow that to happen, you are going to have the same thing here that you have in Sydney, Australia, where there are large parts of the city that have turned into little Damascus. No different than places in the United Kingdom that feel much more like you know, Islamabad than they do, like Birmingham, and where Islamic values are effectively viewed as replacing Western law. And that is a extraordinarily dangerous thing because of what again, separate any individual Muslim of whom I have friends and of whom I think many are wonderful people, from the values of Islam, from Mohammedism. And there's a big difference. And I think we are finally now starting to be able to have an honest conversation about whether or not Islam is compatible with Western values. And the answer really is that in let that no one of them is going to have to adapt, and that is a real problem.
Speaker 1: There are Brits in England that are arrested at three o'clock in the morning in their homes by London police if they post something online against the Islam religion. Are saying, why are we doing this? It's not hate speech. They're criticizing the practices that they see in their hometowns in London and England, and they're arrested by the police in their homes at three am and put in jail many times for months until they until they reckon order their opinions.
Speaker 2: So it's unbelievable if you or I said in the United Kingdom what we are saying right now, if we said what we are just said on the radio online, we would be arrested in the United Kingdom, we would this would be considered anti social behavior to say what we have just said. In America has to be honest with itself about if that's where we want to go.
Speaker 1: No, well we have to fight. Minneapolis is at the breaking point, I think. But you know, we live in a republic who with democratic overturns and the people of Minnesota have got to say this is not going to become the Islamic Republic of Minnesota. And if Tim Waltz gets re elected, if Fry gets reelected, Keith Ellison, the AG gets reelected, well that's what you get. And it is sick. I often say, we get the government we deserve and the times that concerns me greatly. Now secondly, I mentioned this earlier at three o'clock Eastern time today, in about three hours, they're going to release the Epstein files. May I share with you one thought of mine on that matter? Please, I'm watching. It was either you or it might have been I might have been a CNN. It's been about four or five months, and they had on one of the US attorneys from the Southern District of New York who in seventeen, eighteen and nineteen thoroughly investigated the Epstein matter because they assumed, like I assume, like I assume, you assume. I can't assume what you assume, but I assume. And Tony Bender assumed that there's all these important guys from Bill Gates to Bill Clinton, Donald Trump, just this name the person Wexner, etc. That had sex with teenage girls, inappropriately. There's no inappropriate sex with the teenage girl, and I assume that even sitting here, I guess that's the case. However, may I use the term? For eighteen months to two years? The US Attorney Southern District of New York perceived as the best law enforcement agency in the country by themselves, they said. This US attorney who worked on those cases said, of course, I can't speak about grand jury matters, but he said that everyone that could be criminally indicted in this, and that entire Epstein matter was, which was Jeffrey Epstein and Glainne Maxwell. So I'm watching this and the interviewer said, would you say that again? Everyone? He said, everyone who criminally is liable in our opinion probable cause has been indicted. And if that's the case, Leland, vind, are we going to learn it? And this would be kept alive for a long time because it politically benefits some. Is it possible that the men whose photos ninety five thousand photos released, all these famous, famous guys, that none of them engaged in sex with teenage girls or in a situation where a young woman was sexually traffic Because if that was the case, one of the members of that office was James Comy's daughter, that the one who hated Trump. They wanted to get him, they wanted to get everybody involved. Is it possible, There's no there, there is that possible.
Speaker 2: Of course it's possible. And there's also a middle ground. Bill, there's a middle ground that there is no there there. I don't believe there is that there there when it comes to Trump, because, as you point out, I think if there was a number of different DJs and prosecutors would have gone there and right. But there is a there is a middle ground here, which is that there were men who perhaps were not trafficked under apemen, but who were perhaps at the island or in other places and engaged in behavior that may not have been criminal, but may have been really icky and awful. They have gotten the past, and I think the best journalist on this is a woman named Tara Palmery, and she has pointed out that in the depositions of these alleged victims that there have been other names that have been mentioned, and there have been other names that have been mentioned as men who had sex with them. Now, were they underage at the time, That that is a different story, but it is very clear that there was a lot of other things going on, and you know, now again, and I think what the US Attorneys of the District of New York setting. I think what's really important is everybody that we could prosecute we did, Yeah, which means everybody that we could prove guilty beyond a reasonable doubt. And that's very That's a very different standard than is this person a good person? Right, yep, yeah, I like those are different things.
Speaker 1: I like your use of the ikey shuffle. You know, we think of ikey wouolds, but it's ikey to have a sixty five year old guy having sex with a twenty two year old woman's but it's not criminal unless she was trafficked. Well, look, we got a run, but born Lucky's still.
Speaker 2: Out there that happy no merry Christmas.
Speaker 1: Well, we deal with the news, and we take the news as it comes, and I hope we have a successful twenty twenty six. Keep doing what you're doing. I love our relationship. We've met I think one time at a place in Naples called Old Old Collier, and I hope to see you again down there at some point. But let's keep it going. I love the term I may take it from you, suicidal empathy. That's a great term to describe what's happening in America. But Leland, give my best to Rachel and all your family, and may God bless you. God bless America, and to you and yours, Leland, Merry Christmas, Thank you, Bill, God bless Let's continue with more and that could be the case. And of course the women. There have been dozens and dozens of class action lawsuits, tens of millions of dollars paid out to the victims of Jeffrey Epstein from insurance companies, banks, and brokerage firms. And I'm saying, well, they were paid financially for the injuries inflicted upon them, and that's a good thing. So let's continue with more news. Next, your home of the Bengals. News Radio seven hundred ought to be