Speaker 1: It's the second date update Mojo in the morning. All right, So here's the story.
Speaker 2: Nico knows why he's not getting a callback, er.
Speaker 1: Kind of has a feeling.
Speaker 2: On his first date, his credit card got declined. Uh, oh, Nko, what's up?
Speaker 1: Oh? Better call Mako, Miko. What's going on? Buddy?
Speaker 3: What's up?
Speaker 1: What's up?
Speaker 3: I think I'm getting ghosted? And uh yeah, just I need some help.
Speaker 2: So it's been more than two weeks since you guys have talked to each other and since the date and your credit card got declined. We're gonna find out exactly what's going on and why Kennedy is so bummed out about this whole thing. Or maybe it's not, maybe it's something else. Kennedy is on the phone with us right now. Kennedy, will you say hello to Nico, and Nico you say hello to Kennedy.
Speaker 1: Hey, Hey, what's up? Wait?
Speaker 2: Kennedy, how are you feeling, by the way about this? Are you okay with me? And on the radio?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm okay, it's fine. Okay, it doesn't sound like it is.
Speaker 2: But let me ask you, Uh, is it that his credit card got declined?
Speaker 1: Is that?
Speaker 2: Is that the reason why you are not calling him back because he seems very embarrassed about that happening. Well, I mean, he said he was going to pay me back and he never did. Also, it's actually more to that. What So what happened, Kennedy, Well.
Speaker 4: We went to he wanted to go to a hotel for the night and his car god declined.
Speaker 5: Said he was going to pay me back, and never did.
Speaker 1: I never even wanted to go to the hotel in the first place that he did. So wait, I understand you guys went to a concert. Yeah, we went to a concert. What'd you guys go see? Okay?
Speaker 2: And then after the concert, you guys went and went to a ho He went to a hotel. You st an hotel and so Nico, Nico, you go to the hotel, your credit card gets declined. What's the sauce?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, no, I just like, you know, it was one of those like security things that just tripped it up and so it got declined. So just she was cool, She was like, no problem, I got this, you can just pay me back. So I thought everything was fine. So and I just haven't heard from her, you know.
Speaker 1: So you remember having a conversation of your paying her back.
Speaker 3: Well yeah, but like I don't know, we both stayed at the hotel. I thought like at some point she was gonna be like, hey, no problem, just like hit me back for half. You know.
Speaker 1: So you said you was gonna pay her back and just never paid her back.
Speaker 3: Well, she stopped talking to me, So I was like, you know, like that part never even came up. I guess I could have just like sent her the money. Maybe that would have.
Speaker 1: She started talking to you before or after you just didn't pay her back.
Speaker 3: Well, I haven't paid her back at all. So she stopped talking entirely. And then I was like, well, I got to get her to start talking before I'm going to pay her back.
Speaker 2: You know, wait, wait, why did you Why do you have to get her to start talking before you're going to pay her back?
Speaker 1: Why not just pay her back and say I'm sorry.
Speaker 3: Well, because like I said, like, you know, we had a good time. It was like I didn't think it was a big deal. So I think that at the very least, like she should be like, you know what, no problem, just pay me half, and then we would be settled and we could like move on.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying, Yeah, hold on a second here eight four four Mojo Live eight four four sixty sixty five six five four eight is our telephone number. I want to I want to ask a quick question, and this is a very important question. When your credit card gets decline, why not just say let's not go to the hotel that's embarrassing.
Speaker 1: Why not just say, yeah, we were there.
Speaker 3: It was late, like we were, and we were still like vibeing and having a good time. So I didn't want tonight to end.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: To me at that point right there, if I don't have the money, I'm not going to say, hey, you pay for this. I'm gonna say, you know what, I'm really sorry. Let's like, let's go to maybe my debit card to go to I don't know, or let's go to my house, like you don't I don't understand.
Speaker 1: And I am assuming that you.
Speaker 2: Guys got to got a hotel because of the proximity of where the show is compared to where you live, or was it because you were trying to get laid in a hotel room.
Speaker 3: I mean it was convenience.
Speaker 1: It was right there.
Speaker 3: We were having a good time. We didn't have to do the awkward like whose place are we going to? Like, we'd had a couple of drinks, so we were like, you know, it just kind of it was the ease of it. It was just like right there, all right, I just thought it would be.
Speaker 1: Fun, Melissa, What are your thoughts on this one? Right now? Okay?
Speaker 5: So if he really liked her, if he really wanted to hear back from her, all he had to do was say, be a text, what is your venmo?
Speaker 6: There?
Speaker 1: You got it, literally right? Yeah, four words. That's that's where you get.
Speaker 2: That's where all all of a sudden, you get her and call you back, give me your venmo or cash act.
Speaker 1: You know, real quick, ridiculous. Wow, Sean, what's up? It's Mojo in the morning. Hi, good morning. What are your thoughts? Sean?
Speaker 6: Lad?
Speaker 1: My boy, tripping man? You should have sent that good money back immediately. Why, Nico, you're listening?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean that's.
Speaker 1: Like I don't know that.
Speaker 3: I'm weird, bro, that is weird.
Speaker 1: That's uh. Shirvanah, what's up, Shirvanna.
Speaker 6: It's Travannah And I am as a as a woman. As a woman, we want a man that can keep his word. If you can't keep your word, like, why would I want to date to like you.
Speaker 1: Asked me to go on a date?
Speaker 6: Like come on now, like you you asked me on a date, and I understand that things happen, but it's about keeping your word. Just go to deal what you said you're gonna do.
Speaker 2: Hey, I'm going to tell you something, uh Srevon Sure, Trevanna.
Speaker 1: What is your name called her teeth? Travanna, Travanna.
Speaker 2: I'm going to tell you that this guy might be the smartest guy in the world.
Speaker 1: Maybe this is a thing.
Speaker 2: Maybe he goes on dates pretends like his he got a free hotel rol This is better than winning a contest on the Mojo in the Morning Show.
Speaker 1: You get a hotel staying whisky, leave It tickets.
Speaker 2: Hold on, Michelle, you've been on a date before when your credit card got declined or or the date's credit card.
Speaker 1: Got de climbed.
Speaker 7: Hi, Yeah, it was my debit card that got declined. Actually, I asked the guy out on a date. We went to Buffalo Wild Wing, so I was like, I'm can.
Speaker 5: We went out there.
Speaker 7: They gave us the bill.
Speaker 5: I gave him my card and they're like, it's not working. And I know I had money in there because I got paid that day, but for whatever reason, and it wasn't letting me use my money. So I called the bank the next day and apparently I was being garnished and all of my money was taken credit card that I forgot I even had never paid. He has to pay. He had to pay, thankfully, he didn't make me pay him back.
Speaker 3: But I.
Speaker 5: Because because I was like, hey, let's go out my tree. You know, I want to do something special for you. And we were going to go like shopping interwards, you know, have a good just hang out because it was a break from his daughter and whatnot. But we didn't get to do all that.
Speaker 1: Because who garnished your your credit your debit card.
Speaker 5: It was when Toys r Us went bankrupt.
Speaker 2: So I'm telling you, why did toys Would Toys r Us be garnishing your credit card?
Speaker 5: That makes no sense because credit I had a credit cards three Toys r Us before they closed. Oh okay, and at the time I lost my job, so I stopped paying on it, and then when they went bankrupt, they decided to starnish me for the money I never paid.
Speaker 2: Okay, Sorry, that's kind of It's a difference between present, balance and available kind to make.
Speaker 1: Sure you know what you work it with. Whitney wants to say something to Kennedy. What did you want to say to Kennedy Whitney.
Speaker 4: Now, I just definitely feel like he never had any intentions of paying her back.
Speaker 5: I feel like by the way he's.
Speaker 4: Talking, he was like, Oh, I just assumed as the night went good, and oh you you were gonna let me give half. Everything he was saying was leading up to the fact that he thought the night was gonna go so good that she was gonna be like, I'll just keep the money.
Speaker 3: He never even how.
Speaker 1: Good did the night end? If you know what I mean? Yeah, they go? Did they go?
Speaker 6: There?
Speaker 1: Was there anything that happened or at this hotel?
Speaker 3: I mean, we had a good time. We definitely had a good time.
Speaker 1: Who paid for the condoms? This is the home of the Dirty on the thirty, throw Back, throw Down on the second Date update, and more of the Roses. This is Mojo in the Morning.