Speaker 1: It's the second date update on Mojo in the morning.
Speaker 2: Okay, let's find out what's going on here. So we were having troubles this morning trying to get Matt's date on with us, the girl that he had been talking to. Where'd you guys meet on hinge or something like that, or what'd you meet on? We met on Tinder? Okay, so you guys met on Tinder. You guys went out, and you guys didn't do anything after you went out to dinner and drinks and stuff like that. You didn't go back and full round or anything like that. No, and you after you guys, you know, went down to this date, you had talked about the possibility of getting together again, and she's just not even responding to text messages.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, didn't respond just yeah, kind of disappeared on me.
Speaker 2: So she kind of disappeared on us for a little bit and got cold feet wanting to come on the air with us. And thank God for the persistence of Bianca to be able to get her on.
Speaker 1: Matt. Will you say hello to Tara?
Speaker 2: Hello, Hey, Hi Tara, Hi, Hi Tera. It sounded like you guys just kind of had like a very normal date. You guys went out and get some drinks, got some food. Nothing happened after that. What was the reasoning why you have been kind of not wanting to do anything past this point? I just.
Speaker 4: I just didn't think it was a good idea. What, yeah, you're holding back on us? I just didn't feel like I could tell just he wasn't the guy for me and I just were there specific things, something kind of like a little sus going on with him?
Speaker 1: What was sus?
Speaker 4: Just like the way that he represented himself and then the way that he was was very different. Okay, Like, what do you mean, Well, he showed up with a hickey on his neck, just in plain sight? I mean, who does that on a first date?
Speaker 1: How old that? Well? Yeah, maybe it was a birthmark. How old are you?
Speaker 3: Matt twenty?
Speaker 1: You are not. You're twenty five years old and yet to think about that?
Speaker 3: For me?
Speaker 1: Yours?
Speaker 2: You are older than twenty five. You sound older than twenty five. No, you're twenty five. You're twenty five, and you get hickey?
Speaker 3: Still exactly, I don't think a hickey?
Speaker 4: I mean what you don't think? Do you look in the mirror before you go on a date.
Speaker 3: I like, if I did like, we're not exclusive, Like what is the dot understand what they do would be?
Speaker 4: I mean that is true, that's fair. Yeah, that's the thing.
Speaker 5: I mean these days, I'm sure you have a friend or a relative that's a girl that could tell you, or even a guy friend. Hey, this is how you cover up a hickey. But you didn't even try. That's what made it so gross. Like I don't know where your mouth has been. That's why I didn't want to kiss you.
Speaker 3: I was like you, why are we well?
Speaker 2: I want to know where my date's mouth has been. But I can, I can? I can? I throw out a couple of things real quick. We always talk about slut shaming, and I think by you talking about his his hickey and stuff like that, some people may look at it as schlut's Jamie, I say that you're hickey shaming the poor guy, and he should be because any guy that allows anybody to give him a hickey, and you're over the age of being seventeen, I think there's something wrong with that.
Speaker 6: I'm not mad you're like you like it. I mean, I'm not asking for it. When's the last time you got a hickey? You give you a very very very long time.
Speaker 1: I was seeing a guy recently who liked it, Like he requested that I give him hickey? How old of a guy was that? In his thirties?
Speaker 2: Come on, there's a guy in his thirties asked you to give him a hicc What in the.
Speaker 1: F is going on? And get sucked and a rob? You get good hickey in a rub? No?
Speaker 4: I never, I've.
Speaker 1: Never heard of that way. Don't you give good hickey? I gotta be honest with you.
Speaker 2: I think that one of the like, I think the last time I ever had a hickey ever in my life was again, like I think maybe after high school, maybe you know, Columbia College freshman year or something like that. But and that was honestly, probably more embarrassing then than it would have been, uh, you know, to to anybody that would be thirty years old getting a hickey or given a hickey. April for Mojoe Live Apri. Four six, six five six five four eight. Tara doesn't like the idea of dating him because she said that he has hickeys, and she thinks that it was something that she just didn't want to explore past.
Speaker 1: Kenny, what are your thoughts on this? One here.
Speaker 3: So I'm not trying to be a dick or nothing, but I feel like the lights on but nobody is home with this guy.
Speaker 4: I truly, I think he's laying in bed and talking on the phone, is what it sounds to except the blood out of his brain.
Speaker 1: What's going on?
Speaker 3: Man? Another day, another day, a two days. We can't.
Speaker 1: We can't notice hickey's that much. It looks like a bruise. Man, we have to Hey, we got the hairs trainer.
Speaker 3: O.
Speaker 2: I was gonna actually ask that question because I didn't know. Can black dudes, black girls get hickey? Absolutely, it doesn't look like.
Speaker 6: It, but it looks like a like we got a bruise, you.
Speaker 1: Know, like a birthmark.
Speaker 6: It's not as clear as it as it is with a more fair skinned individual, but you can definitely see a hickey.
Speaker 1: Do you get mode?
Speaker 2: You get jealous of white guys like Matt who can get hickeys because of that.
Speaker 3: No, man, I'm thirty dog and when I was like fifteen, sixteen hickeys the cool iow all my friends.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying right.
Speaker 3: Well, like now I'm too old for that.
Speaker 1: After I hit twenty one, see get off my neck. You know what I'm saying. Wait, if it's on a different body part, yeah, as long as you can get a hickey on my thigh. Yeah, that's a hickey.
Speaker 2: That's where you should have hickeys past a certain age so nobody can see them.
Speaker 1: What's up, Savannah? How you doing?
Speaker 3: Du How are you?
Speaker 1: We're doing?
Speaker 2: Okay, we're doing second date update? You wanted to comment.
Speaker 4: I get that they're not exclusive, but who wants to like hang out with someone who clearly just was like hanging out with somebody?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Like exactly was that part of it Tara that you you don't you're looking at him and you're seeing that he's got obviously marks on him that were made by another.
Speaker 1: Like yeah, like.
Speaker 5: They're claiming their territory. I mean, if he wanted me to.
Speaker 1: See it, I guess.
Speaker 5: I mean chat GPT Hello, ask chat GPT how to hide it?
Speaker 2: If you can be more embarrassed asking GPT how to hide a hickey than getting it?
Speaker 3: My brain?
Speaker 1: What's up, Toya? What's going on? Toya?
Speaker 3: Woman?
Speaker 6: He's telling me you don't letting that boy say property like that.
Speaker 1: Yes, you don't do that. That's horrible, period. But have you ever had one, Toya, No, I haven't.
Speaker 6: That's Cardinal saying to me, have you ever have you.
Speaker 1: Ever marked someone?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: Toya, thank you? You're a lady okay and have needs to meet more?
Speaker 1: Toyas. What's going on, Tiffany, how you doing? I'm good?
Speaker 3: I agree with Tara. She said that he didn't represent him the way he was doing it on the date, like your twiny side and you have any What was the context? Was he like dating for long term?
Speaker 1: Was yeah?
Speaker 2: Let's talk to him. Ask him that question. Ask him about the girl that gave him the hickey?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 4: What was that a casal thing?
Speaker 3: Or what is your folk out on Tinder? Are you looking for long term? Like I'm it's a first date? Like I'm just I'm looking for what everybody else is looking for, you know what I mean? That's not clear.
Speaker 2: But Matt tell us about the girl that gave you the hickey? Was that a one timer? Or was that somebody that you've gone out with it before?
Speaker 3: So first of all, I said, I don't even know if I have one, Like, I don't know what you've been talking about.
Speaker 1: Would you know who it was that marked up your your neck?
Speaker 3: I guess, Oh my God.
Speaker 1: Yeah, terrible, go go go go yeah. Good Abby.
Speaker 2: On the other hand, you actually kind of like the idea of getting Come on, what's up?
Speaker 1: Abby?
Speaker 3: I mean, I mean you can get a hickey while doing other things, is all I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Come on, Abby, talk abould of you? Abby?
Speaker 3: True, I'm thirty nine.
Speaker 2: Okay, you're thirty nine years old? Whoa and wait? Thirty nine years old? And you like do you like marking or getting marked?
Speaker 3: Getting marked? But it's not so much about the mark, It's just I really.
Speaker 1: Like that part of me being sitting or sucked.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 1: So you like your making? You like your neck played with while you're you're having sex?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I do?
Speaker 3: Okay, she sounds like fun. What do you do for to get her number?
Speaker 1: Abby? What do you do for a living?
Speaker 3: I work in healthcare?
Speaker 2: So you go to work with marks on your neck? Are you okay with that? Or does that bother?
Speaker 1: Like? What do you do to?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: You cover that up with makeup.
Speaker 3: I'm not a monkey?
Speaker 1: Okay, all right? Have you did you by the way chat gpt it? Did you? Did you look it up? How to cover up? Cookie?
Speaker 5: Ma Oh?
Speaker 1: No, I mean I'm I've been doing this quite a while like I don't.
Speaker 6: To do it.
Speaker 2: Okay, Abby, thank you for the call. I appreciate that. Take care of yourself. One last one from Angela. Angela second date update. Doesn't look like we're going to have a follow up date for Matt. What's going on.
Speaker 5: Morning?
Speaker 1: I'm not saying of shame anybody's cake, but also.
Speaker 3: Know how old is Matt?
Speaker 2: He said he was twenty five. I don't believe he's twenty five, because Tara, you're twenty five?
Speaker 3: Quick?
Speaker 1: Yeah, what year were you born? MATC? Go ahead, throw it out there.
Speaker 3: I told you I'm twenty five.
Speaker 1: What the question would be very easy, man. Thank you for the call. Angela. Take care of yourself. This is the home of the Dirty on the thirty go back, Frown, second Date update and war were the roses. This is Mojo in the Morning.