Speaker 1: Uh, it's Mojo in the Morning show. I was noticing on my way into work this morning what I thought was and I kind of had one of those moments where I'm driving and I drive in every day and I always put my GPS ways on because I always want the police warnings because you know, I usually drive my car like I steal it, you know what I mean, Like you, I drive down the lodge and you got to because you got to try to be able to keep up with everybody because there is no speed limit on that thing. And I'm driving and as I'm driving, I'm going, God, ways isn't showing me there's a cop up here? And I look and I'm pulling up towards a car, and I'm like kind of going on, I'm gonna slow down a little bitcause I don't want to pass a cop. And it wasn't a cop but it looked like a cop car. It was a person with their car decorated full of lights.
Speaker 2: Oh I see them.
Speaker 1: So it was like wrapped in lights like you would wrap a Christmas tree, but wrapped around what was a Chevy Equinox.
Speaker 3: Okay, all right, not a cop car.
Speaker 1: It was well, it shouldn't be and I don't think it. I don't think that the lights that this person had it should be legal because it looks like because I think they were. There were reddish lights. They had red lights. And to me, when I think red lights or blue lights, I think of a firefighter, firefighter car, or a police car. But what is up with the people these days that are decorating their cars?
Speaker 2: I see more and more every year.
Speaker 4: I feel like with like the antlers enough nose or the people with the jeep that have the spare tire on the back and they make it look like a big wreath.
Speaker 5: Those are fun. I support those really. Yeah, I like that. I like the little Rudolph nos. I like the antlers, I like everything the Shannon just said. Once you start getting into the lights, I think that's dangerous territory. I remember when I was younger, I thought it was illegal for like people to hang dice from their rearview because they said it was like obstruction of your vision or something like that.
Speaker 3: I don't know how to hell you get.
Speaker 2: Away with Why aren't you not supposed to do that?
Speaker 3: Exactly? For them? Did you get away with? Lights?
Speaker 1: I feel like I feel like I'm being judgmental and judging them, but I feel like lights on your car to me is a little much. I don't know, it just seems like it's too festive. I'm not into it. Like you don't like it's too holidays. It's too festive. It's like, you know, keep that for your home or for your you know, your office space.
Speaker 3: You know what I mean.
Speaker 1: I don't necessarily know if you need to be dressed. Were these lights blinking or were they just on?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 1: They were Thank god they weren't blinking, because I think anybody does blinking lights has a psychotic problem. Like I think there's a little psychosis issue going on there. I mean, none of you guys have blinking lights, do you well? I mean, blinking lights to me is the mistake that somebody made, right he's even in the house. I don't like you like blinking lights. I had them all yesterday. I bought I bought this large were you an eight mile strip?
Speaker 3: Clubs trunks? I bought this large like hanging light thing.
Speaker 5: They kind of look like icycle icicles, and I hung them up in my house yesterday, and they have like ten different speeds. I guess you could say so like there's a steel setting. I mean, you can flip it and it was blinking yesterday. It wasn't a bad thing.
Speaker 4: I don't like blinking, but I like I have the twinkle lights on my bushes.
Speaker 3: What a twinkle? What was the difference between twinkle and blinking?
Speaker 2: They're just they're really soft.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 4: They don't they don't bug me, because blinking lights do you actually bug me? But they twinkle like just a little bit.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm okay, I'm okay with that, Like the blinking like and then I hate when they're blinking in their offbeat or they're off you know, kilter, like where one lights one tree is blinking and then the next one's not. Or on a Christmas tree in your home, you got the top blinking and then it goes down to the bottom and it goes in the middle, and it's like there's no coordinate, like at least if you had it, like at least if it's to a song like say you have like a Christmas song plane and it's like those homes that sometimes do it where it's like Trans Siberian Orchestra song playing on you.
Speaker 3: Know what I mean? Do you you and your What did your blink look like?
Speaker 5: It's just like a flight blink blink blinks like ah doesn't have it doesn't ever annoy you yesterday?
Speaker 6: Have you seen the houses that have all the lights that like go to the music And yeah.
Speaker 5: That's kind of like different if I'm their neighbor, though, do y'all do y'all think that?
Speaker 4: Like?
Speaker 5: Projected decorations are real? Like are you' all a fan of that stuff?
Speaker 3: It's really yeah, those those an inflatable decoration.
Speaker 2: I like the inflatables are fun.
Speaker 3: What do you decorations?
Speaker 1: And inflatable decorations are like the kids who are Halloween wearing inflatable cost.
Speaker 4: I like going past the house, you can tell they collect a new one every year and they just have so many. Over there's a house of my neighborhood. Every year she gets a new one, and I kind of love it to me.
Speaker 1: You know what those things look like when they're not inflated, they look like you have trash on your front lawn. They look like nobody picked up the mess from the night before. What's up, Rebecca? How you doing?
Speaker 6: Okay? So I was just thinking I saw the story a couple of years ago. Somebody who covered their car with lights, and when they remove those light the paint was just scratched. They ruined their entire paint job because of those little balds across the car all the time.
Speaker 1: You know what, That's what you get for being, you know, too festive.
Speaker 6: Right right? Exactly?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Or what do you think of what do you think of blinking lights? We were just talking about that. Kev's got blinking lights in his house.
Speaker 6: I like twinkling lights. The blinking lights kind of like spas me out a little bit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm gonna have an epileptic seizure if I go over and visit.
Speaker 3: Him, you know, exactly?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know, you know, and maybe you know it's it's very grinchy of me to not like certain types of people's Christmas decorations, especially the ones that Shannon and Kevin have.
Speaker 3: It sounds like with the inflatables and the I don't have my paratas. My nephews love them.
Speaker 1: You only like inflatable, Shannon, because you don't want to offend your neighbor, who you probably think has got a trashy front house lawn.
Speaker 3: Wait what you said your neighborhood.
Speaker 2: No, I mean I know them personally. I actually really they do it.
Speaker 4: They have a tradition with their kids where every year they vote and get a new one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but what are bad inflatables? You just don't like them at all. I just don't like the Santa Claus like. First off, you cannot do an inflatable nativity scene. That's sacrilegious.
Speaker 2: I've never seen that.
Speaker 1: I've seen some people with an inflatable Nativity scene. I'm like, okay, you're still repping Jesus.
Speaker 3: Jesus.
Speaker 1: No, Jesus is right now questioning you and wishing that you weren't Christian.
Speaker 3: No, I don't like that.
Speaker 1: And the inflatables I see all the time are always big fat inflatable Santa Claus is with like a reindeer, and they they've been up for a few seasons and the weather hasn't.
Speaker 3: Treated them right, you know.
Speaker 1: Or you don't have a proper lighting in the in your with spotlights on them, you know, so they you scare you. That looks like there's like somebody standing in your front lawn.
Speaker 5: I saw a huge turkey inflatable with a lion's jersey and then they threw a set hat on it.
Speaker 3: I thought that was cool.
Speaker 1: Okay, your neighborhood, mane, my neighborhood.
Speaker 3: We got an h a issue with that. What's up, Christian? How you doing? Hey, how's it going, Mojo? Good buddy? What's going on? So?
Speaker 6: I wrapped my truck in Christmas lights and I even went as far to put a Christmas tree in the back.
Speaker 3: Okay, you actually have a real Christmas tree in the back of your truck.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's like a six foot like Christmas tree that you would put in a living room, strapped to the back in the truck bed.
Speaker 3: Is that legal to have that?
Speaker 1: Like, couldn't that thing fly out and hit me if I'm driving behind you?
Speaker 3: Yes? And no.
Speaker 6: I got a bunch of wire ties on that and ratchet straps. I talked with a cop about it once I did it and got all the lights and stuff on there, and he told me it was just based off of the cop.
Speaker 4: That you get.
Speaker 6: They really they can get you for it. But he said he personally wouldn't have pulled me over for it.
Speaker 1: Oh, Like, if I was a cop, I would pull you over just because I'd be worried that you're gonna you know, it's like kind of a person driving with a mattress that's could fly out of their back.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I would that would that scare me?
Speaker 1: How many times have people driven their Christmas trees home from the Christmas tree lot and had lost the Christmas trees?
Speaker 2: Having a Christmas tree on the top of your car is very real.
Speaker 1: Christian has it all the time. He's got the tree right there in the back of the bed and full on decorated. What's up, Robin?
Speaker 3: Hi, Hi there, how are you good? What's going on?
Speaker 5: Nothing?
Speaker 6: I just heard you talking about the ornaments hanging from like the rear view mirror, and I have a I have a penis that hangs from my mirror.
Speaker 4: A penis penis.
Speaker 1: It's not a Christmas penis.
Speaker 6: It's got a little sun hat on it. My cousin got it for me for my fiftieth birthday.
Speaker 2: Have you ever been pulled over for it?
Speaker 4: I have not.
Speaker 6: I have been. I uh went out with a guy and he ask with him he didn't want to see because of the male appended I had hanging from my mirror.
Speaker 3: Have you named it?
Speaker 6: It's not named?
Speaker 3: Hey, Robin, can you do us a favor? And how old you have? You have kids? I do.
Speaker 1: Can you videotape yourself like can you Oh you're thirty? Okay, you're so older. How about this? Could you pick up Shannon's daughter Lucy and son Smith and will you go to the drop off lines at their schools and just see what people's reactions are to being dropped Aunt Robin dropping them off with the penis hanging from the garden. That would be an incredible one. What's going on? How you doing?
Speaker 3: Josh? We're being a scrowge, Mojo, and let people be festive.
Speaker 2: He's been a scrooge all week.
Speaker 4: Come on, let him finish out the week being a screwbe Josh, you do.
Speaker 6: The breaking and entering.
Speaker 3: It's so good. Why why end it like this.
Speaker 2: Disappointment?
Speaker 3: Which one? Josh bothers you the most?
Speaker 1: My coming down on people that have their cars decorated, or the inflatables in their front yard, or the blinking lights all of them, all right, but be honest with you, is there any of them that bother you?
Speaker 6: I have a yard pool of inflatables, and that's only because I have a neighborhood full of little kids.
Speaker 1: Okay, good guy, you're that guy. Huh. Sometimes, by the way, the police are watching take care of josh. I appreciate you about it.