Speaker 1: War the Roses on Interns Johnny Morning Show. Because there is no worse feeling than being in love and think of your person is stepping out thinking they're cheating. We try to find out right away. Natasha, good morning, Hi, good morning. Let's dive into this. So you and Brett have been together for how long?
Speaker 2: We've been together for like two years now, okay, and you know things have been.
Speaker 1: Good, right, and so I guess I want to breakface this by saying he had a major kind of life changing moment in the last month or so, right.
Speaker 2: Right, his grandfather passed away.
Speaker 1: Okay, Which that's very sad, of course, sure, yeah, right.
Speaker 2: And I mean it was kind of expected because he.
Speaker 1: Was older, but you know, yeah, no doubt. And so you're kind of in a weird spot right now, where obviously that's a major loss and there's been some behavior changes and you're not too sure if that's related to grandpa or something else. Is that fair?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's okay, Yeah, that's exactly it.
Speaker 1: And so let's start with with grandpa passed and you mentioned he had gotten memento and that was kind of tipty off first, something was off because how he acted about it is that fair.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he got one of those like remembrance gifts, like those little last blocks to have like a picture etched into it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, very nice.
Speaker 2: It's really sweet. But when I asked him, you know who gave it to him because it was really nice, he was kind of like cagey about it, and he just said it was his coworkers, and then he didn't want to talk about it anymore.
Speaker 1: Okay, And like, I mean, I'll be honest when my dog passed, when she passed, I was gifted one of those. And yeah, I it it was very nice. I didn't I stually want to talk about either because it was still fresh. So I understand that obviously. But then this past weekend we went through the phone in KA. I ask was that it's because the past month's been weird. Was there anything else that kind of like made you go or is it like i'll do this, this will call my my nervous and will be good to go.
Speaker 2: Well, he's, like I said, he's just been kind of like distant a little bit and just different, right, So I wasn't sure if it was just the sadness, but I did.
Speaker 3: I went through his.
Speaker 2: Phone and like most of his text message dreads were deleted. Then I went to his Instagram and all of his almost all of his dms were deleted. There was only like four recent ones and they were so it was just kind of weird thing.
Speaker 1: Why why would you deleting that? Yeah? Yeah, especially because that's such a deliberate thing to do. Yeah, you can't really accidentally delete hundreds of text threads and a one hundred of dms in that sit right of the ones that were left, and it's probably hard remember, but was there anything that stood out that way like anybody shouldn't be texting or was just kind of like the usual suspects, But there was no filler from you know, there.
Speaker 2: Was no though. The weird thing was that there was only like three or four of them, not even it wasn't so much who they were, it was just the amount that was there.
Speaker 1: Okay, Yeah, that's work.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I mean again, the only thing I would caution is unless maybe he was planning on proposing sometime soon in all of your texts. But then I also think to that point too, saus why would he thinks somebody's gonna go through his phone?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Thing wrong? Yeah, So that that is okay. Now, So Let's do this, Natasha. Uh, Let's call BRep off from the Roses and we'll make sure that he knows romantic roses. That capel like a sympathy thing to family. They should go to you girlfriend two years. If they do a pushing holds which you want to do, if they go somewhere else, then we get an infant for you. Okay, okay, War of the Roses in just a three minutes an intern Johnny Morning Show. It's War of the Roses on Intern john Your Morning show, Natasha on me recap this. You and Brett been together two years. The relationship itself has been great. However, Brett did have kind of a major life change last month. His grandfather passed away, and that's kind of been the jump off of all of this. Obviously, his moves changed a little bit. He's been a little bit more distant, understandable. But he was gifted a kind of remembrance thing you see at them all the time, where it's like the glass cut out with a photo engraved in it. You asked him in the photos of him and his grandpa, very nice. You asked him about who gave him the gift, and he was very kind. Of like coy about it, said it was his coworkers didn't want to talk about it. That was kind of your first sign something was off right correct, And then this past weekend you go through his phone you realize he's deleted most of his text threads, also deleted most of his dms. That is that's a lot very suspicious. Can I mention what we're talking about during the song about your friend?
Speaker 2: Yeah, we were talking about one of my really good friends, April, who she likes to give that same gift. She's given it to another friend whose grandma has to wait a couple of years ago.
Speaker 3: And you know, she's just that's like her go to gift to give people.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and she doesn't make the best decisions like relationship wise, but you know, I'm just I'm hoping.
Speaker 1: That that's not where we're just to be clear, like if I if I need dump this, let me know. But in your own words, like she it's not uncommon for her to go after men who are in relationships, right, yeah?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 1: And do you know do you Brett in April? Are they friendly with each other when you all hang out? How do they do they talk up each other or how they perceive that relationship to be.
Speaker 2: I mean, I just thought they were friends, just that he gets along with all of my friends and he gets along with her as well. And I never noticed any red flags or anything. It was just, you know, like he was always kind and respectful to her, just as he is with all of my other friends.
Speaker 1: Just let me ask you. Let's just say that if the gift was given from April, and if she had told you, and he had told you, hey, is from April, would you have cared?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: Okay, that to me is a part of this a little bit odd, like no reason to hide who a gift came from it, and maybe it's a coincidence. Who knows? In this you can always take it out of.
Speaker 4: So if she's given it to multiple people, I would think the same thing and be like, oh, that seems like a gift from reprol So.
Speaker 1: Let's do this. Well, call Brett Will from the Roses. Make sure he knows they're romantics, so it can't be sent to a grieving relative. Obviously they should go to you girlfriend of two years. If they do, will put them on hold suit you want too. If they don't, we'll get some answers for you okay, I think one second could be misunderstanding. Absolutely, I guess we'll find out.
Speaker 4: Hello, I'm calling for Brett. Yeah, Hi, my name is Poppy. I'm calling you from a new local flower shop. We're trying out some new marketing before the holiday where we're offering someone a day a free bouquet of a dozen red roses you actually popped up on my list, totally free, don't need a credit card info.
Speaker 3: So just we can get them out today so you can see them in person. No, I totally get that.
Speaker 4: So my parents actually just opened this flower shop a few months ago and we're just trying to get some more foot traffic, so you would be supporting a local business and we're trying out this kind of marketing so you actually get to experience the flowers and then it's not just going to be like a Papa bad you know. No, no, no, we don't need a credit card info, nothing like that. And it's it can go out today even if you're sending them locally. Either way, we'll get them out today, but they could be potentially delivered today.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Sure, I guess I don't have to No, no, no, we just don't.
Speaker 4: Want Papa bad so that you just keep going through. So we figure if we just give out some roses a week. Yeah, yeah, so you're suppose local, then maybe you'll make some one's day. So we'm gonna make you a profile, Brent, in case you do come back to us, which I really hope you do. Uh So, let me get a name of who you want to send them to. Like I said, we just have so many red roses right now, I'm.
Speaker 3: The name of who I want to send it to. Yeah, eight, April, that's great, that's my sister's name. And then what is yeah? Yeah, and then what is she to?
Speaker 4: You?
Speaker 3: Just think so I can be like, oh, April, your girlfriend, your wife's sister.
Speaker 2: She's a friend.
Speaker 4: Oh she's a friend. OHI And then it's just like your typical little flower card. What do you want the car to say?
Speaker 1: Uh too?
Speaker 3: Getting through hard together?
Speaker 2: And do you hard? And italics?
Speaker 1: Okay? Are you bro?
Speaker 2: I'm sorry?
Speaker 3: You heard me? Are you pro?
Speaker 2: Hello?
Speaker 3: Are you forced to?
Speaker 1: My name's interns?
Speaker 2: John?
Speaker 1: Saw some rose? Well we're doing more rose in the show. Let you know that that is your girlfriend Natasha? Uh to her question, are you the horse girl hooking up? Oh my god?
Speaker 2: What is going on right now? I'm not doing anything.
Speaker 3: Are you sending April red roses?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Let's focus on what hard times? In all cabscalic. Are you guys getting each other through? It's a joke. Explain to I love jokes. Explain to me we do?
Speaker 2: We do?
Speaker 1: I mean joke, I'm assuming, which is what you guys are doing right now.
Speaker 3: This is a joke right, totally, But you didn't know it was.
Speaker 1: So. Here we are the week before Valentine's Day. You have a chance to have roses to your girlfriend two years and you decided them to her best friend. Yeah, insane. Let's get it a hard time.
Speaker 2: I knew Natasha was on the phone.
Speaker 3: It was you see seem like a guy.
Speaker 2: I'm not an idiot. I know what's happening.
Speaker 1: So I mean what hard times?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Are you guys getting each other through?
Speaker 3: And why are you leaning on April and not your girlfriend?
Speaker 1: I know it's our prop calling you this hour of the day. Sorry, I can't believe you had to be up before tag clock.
Speaker 2: I mean, April gave me a nice gift after my grandfather passed away.
Speaker 1: And why would you tell your girlfriend was a coworker gave it to you. Yeah, yeah, I don't either.
Speaker 2: Those flowers aren't even real.
Speaker 1: Apparently, Why would you tell your girlfriend that a coworker gave you a gift and not her best friend.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I didn't want her to get weird about it, which obviously happens anyway, So that you.
Speaker 1: You're so aware, and again i'll slow down to your stand. You're so aware that you knew she'd get mad, and you thought this was a joke, so you thought to ease the tensent, you would give flowers to her best friend, saying we get through hard times together and that would make things better.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're making it sound like real bad, but it's very bad.
Speaker 1: I do make it sound better.
Speaker 3: Brad Sla just just telp everyone out. I mean, it's not what you guys, I understand.
Speaker 1: Okay, So what the way? We're only on till ten, so quickly, what is it? Actually? Just still understand nothing. There's nothing.
Speaker 3: I haven't done anything and there's.
Speaker 1: Nothing going on. Makes no sense, Okay, friends with April and his friends with April.
Speaker 3: H I don't think anymore.
Speaker 1: You know you trip to well.
Speaker 2: As friends with April doesn't mean she's sleeping with her.
Speaker 1: Trip, I fell into our canyon and now here we are Four of the roseses cretic that possibly edited to broadcasts with permission granted from all participants.
Speaker 3: One more roses go to YMS radio dot com.
Speaker 1: Your thoughts always welcome war the Roses. Interns youwn in your morning show nine ninety three three eight to text in Frederick Kelly, good morning.
Speaker 3: Good morning.
Speaker 1: You heard one of the roses. Girl, what do you want to say? I want to say that her best friend is just as bad as here one thousand percent. Thank you for listening, a great day, Thank you and everything celebrity Sauce has or erantainement of port coming. Next, what you got for us?
Speaker 3: I'm gonna tell you where you can find Chappel room.
Speaker 1: Next, get to an under three minutes an intern John in your morning show, Intern.
Speaker 3: John in your Morning shows
Speaker 1: True an iHeartRadio