Speaker 1: All right, it is Mojo in the morning. I made it through Dad's Day and no injuries. How great it day. Yay, thank you. I'm not going to lie to you, guys. We went to Harper's and if you missed this, a year ago, I fell down the stairs at Harper's. We went to the back to the scene of the crime. It's the first time that I've been there since a year ago Dad's Day, when I fell down all those stairs. I'm not going to lie to you. Guys. Sober, completely sober, hadn't had one drink the entire the entire day. Luke and all of his fraternity brothers and the dads, they all like, take a picture. We gotta do it. Take a picture. Those stairs are so freaking steep. I didn't realize how bad. And then Luke pointed to the stair that I missed, and that's when I slipt down. It's the stairs. This is the stair and in Luke' said Dad, I'm not going to lie to you. Every time that we come out of this place, there are somebody that either almost slips or does slip. It's crazy. So we go back and it wasn't going up the stairs that I was so much worried about. It was when I left and was going down the stairs. But I did, okay, I did all right. It was fun. It was a good Dad's Day. I actually have to tell you two things that happened to me on Dad's Day, and I'll get into both of those. One was I packed my bags. When I packed my bags I got there, everything was good. I got all the snacks that I needed for the occasion. I had all the booze that I needed for the occasion. I had another pair of jeans just in case I screwed up my jeans. Then that I was there, I had another, you know, sweatshirt or sweater to wear. Like I had all that. I forgot underwear. Have you guys ever forgotten to pack underwear? No?
Speaker 2: Yes, And I pack an absurd amount of underwear because I'm weird about changing my underwear so many times in the day, so I usually packed like triple the amount of underwear I but I have forgotten underwear.
Speaker 1: It's the worst feeling. I could not believe it. I'm like, what do I do. I called Chelsea and I go, oh my god, You're not gonna believe this is Saturday morning, I don't have any underwear, Elsey says to me. She goes, just turn him inside out, and I swear, I swear, you just turn him inside out, you'll be okay. And I'm like, I can't do it. I door dashed underwear to the hotel. I have. So here's here's something funny about the door dash of underwear to the hotel. Because if you've ever DoorDash at a hotel, they'll bring it to your room. But I thought that would be kind of weird to have the person bring underwear to my room. So I said, meet you in the lobby. It's weirder meeting them in the lobby and having them hand you face. So I so, I door dashed from Cole's and I door dashed underwear, which, by the way, I wear only one specific type of underwear. I only wear Tommy John I ended up wearing I know it's Hanes or something like that I was wearing. I'll be honest with you, it wasn't as fun. But let me tell you. The door So I'm staying at the hotel and I'm standing there waiting in the lobby, and you're waiting for the DoorDash person to come because you see that it says about to pull off or whatever the deal is, which is kind of crazy because we've done this before as a topic, like what's the craziest thing that somebody's door dashes? Anybody ever had to door dash? Anything worse than underwear? Oh? Really at night? You are really wow. So no judgment at all, right when when you're they're judging it, this guy gets out of the first. Off, the guy gets out of the car. He's a big fat dude. Okay, like he makes me look like I've been on ozebic for a century. And he gets out of the car and takes him a couple of spins and then he reaches in. He grabs the bag with his butt hanging out and his butt crack hanging out, and he comes walking in and he goes Thomas, and I said yeah, and he goes, here's your underwear. All the people in the lobby are looking around, going what's going on.
Speaker 2: He's not necessary for him to say what the purchase was.
Speaker 1: Well, because the door dash people have to I think, go get it, don't they don't they have to shop for it?
Speaker 2: Or is that just instacart that yeah, But he doesn't have to make the announcement.
Speaker 1: And I said to him, I go, I hope you picked out something nice for me, and he goes white, so so I yeah, So I got the tidy whities out of the whole deal. So that was that was my experience that night. And thank god I had clean underwear for the whole day, because you have it's a long day and you're doing a lot of walk into you're walking all you're going from bar to bar to bar, and you're going to the frat house and you're going to the regular houses.
Speaker 2: Fall if you're wearing jeans right.
Speaker 1: No, Actually I was talking to your your husband Wes about that and Wes is like, you should just go without, uh, without any underwear. I do that time she does.
Speaker 2: I don't know how, Like he has to chase that's crazy, that doesn't seem he has to chase.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 1: And plus the other thing too, is the or the the jeans that I was wearing are like I have two types of jeans. These jeans right here are a little thicker kind of jeans I have right now. The other jeans that I was wearing are a little thinner, they're softer jeans. And my fear is I slide down that stair, those stairs again. I got ass a horrible a few things.
Speaker 4: I'm more comfortable in a fresh pair of draws, though, I will say that fresh off the bar, rip out the plastic, throw them all feeling good.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, but only if they're your jeans or you're underwear. You know, it's not myra. It wasn't my brain, all right. So then the second thing, let me tell you this. I got kicked out of a bar. What'd you do? I got kicked out of one. First off, I will tell you the only other time. And I thought, I thought going into this topic that I've never been kicked out of a bar. I have been kicked out of a bar, and I'll tell you what the first time was the first time I was ever kicked out of a bar. I fell asleep in the bar and they told me I had to leave because I fell asleep in the bar. They're like, you have to go. Okay. That was the one time I was ever kicked out of a bar. And it wasn't really kicked out. That was, hey, sir, you know we we're going to ask you to leave because they don't they don't want you sleeping in the bar actually, and I was with you and I fell asleep in a bar. Yeah, but we didn't kicked out. We were at Gilly's when I fell asleep with you, So this time I legit got kicked out of a bar. We're at the Graduate Hotel and they have a rooftop bar. And if you're ever in East Lansing, it's the best view of East Lansing. You go up there, you can overlook and see the whole campus from up top on that rooftop, like the tenth floor. It's beautiful. So we walk in. Me and one of Luke's roommates, lou Louis Big Big Louis. His name is Louie too. They're both from Buffalo. Louis from Buffalo, and he's a little guy and he's got a total New York kind of accent. And we just got done eating dinner. We showed up and met a whole bunch of other dads. It were really cool guys from Northville and stuff. And then a bunch of our listeners were there too. I met a bunch of listeners that were all hanging out celebrating a birthday from the West side of the state. And so walking around. Everything's good. I don't think I'm drunk, like I am actually kind of buzzed, but I am not like wasted, wasted, drunk famous words. I started adating a little bit of anxiety, and so I kind of got it was really crowded in that place, like literally it was butts to nuts and I didn't know what to do, and I did not want to go outside. I tried to go outside for a second. It was so cold outside. Then I noticed right by the bathroom there was nobody standing there. So I'm like, oh, I'm going to go to the bathroom, but I'm gonna stand for a second over in an area that there was nobody there. So I stand over in this area. It's like the end of the bar. As soon as you walk into the place, and this big beefy you know, bouncer dude, like typical something out of a movie bouncer dude. He looked like a mixture of bust of Rhymes meets you know. I don't know, he had long he had long hair and stuff like that or whatever. Uh shaboozy, I don't know, I don't Those are two just random people. So he comes up to me and you know, he was black. That's what we did. Yes, yeah, So he he did not look he did he did not look like he was happy with me. And he comes up to me and he goes, you uh. He goes, you can't be here like that, and I go, he's about a bathroom. This is on the way to the bathroom. Okay, you can't be here. This is where the waitresses come and do their order. There's no waitresses around. I had not seen one come over on that side. They were all on the other side doing a thing. And I go, hey, man, I'm sorry. I'm just like, I'm just trying to get a little breast. I'm like trying to make friends with him. Hey man, how's going. Like I'm trying to, like, you know, it'd be fun as though. And he's like, you got to get out of here right now. And I said, man, I'm old. I got I'm little young kids here. I got I got heart disease. I started like sounding like sounding like that, like a little old you know, dude, I'm like, I got heart disease, I got two fake knees, I got this, I got a bad hit. I'm not doing this. And he goes, you're out of here and he literally goes, yeah, you're out and he threw me out. And then Louie's dad comes over. Louis uh seen her buffalo from Buffalo and he goes, what's going on over here? And he goes you with him and he goes yeah. He goes, you're out too.
Speaker 2: Did you say we're staying at the hotel?
Speaker 1: I did? I said to him, go, I'm calling the general manager. He goes, good, call the general managers room. Just then I get it. Just then he was no more. He was more busted than he was shiboozy. He was a bigger dude, and he just then I get the text, how is your stay? I'm like, I'm gonna write something down on here. So so I think I wrote something on the thing. I said something like, they're mean to me up top. I need to call them an attorney to find out about the Disabilities Act for all people. Yes, but I got kicked out of the bar. Have you guys ever been kicked out? I've never been kicked out? You have you have?
Speaker 5: When?
Speaker 1: Well?
Speaker 2: So this was I was on vacation. I was in Key West, Florida. I was with a guy I was dating at the time. We I had been very overserved and we were dancing on the dance floor and I was wearing these like bright orange platforms heels. I'll never forget this. And he was picking me up and like twirling me around the dance floor. Well, my feet only knowns to me because I was so drunk. We're hitting other people.
Speaker 1: Oh my god.
Speaker 2: I don't know if they asked us to stop or not. And we kept doing it. We were if you've ever been to Key West, you know the world famous Slappy Joe's Bar, That's where we were.
Speaker 1: And they kicked us out. Oh my god. Yeah, kicking people she was. She was stabbing them with their heels. Eight four four Mojo Live. Eight four four six sixty five sixty five four eight is our telephone number. I want to know where'd you get kicked out of? Hold on? CHRISA wants to talk about the undies. What's going on, Chrissa.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I have a question for keV.
Speaker 1: Do you never.
Speaker 3: Wash new underwear when you get them?
Speaker 1: Because he said don't.
Speaker 2: I don't either, keV. I know you're supposed to.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yes, you are supposed to. That's so like I understand Mojo not being able to, but when you get new clothes, any kind of new clothes, you should be washed members because they put chemicals and clothing.
Speaker 2: Give me all the chemicals. That's crisp ceiling of putting on something.
Speaker 1: Now I get what you're talking about, Chris. I will tell you this, as far as underwear is concerned. If the underwear brand that I like comes in just a box that's not a sealed box, and sometimes it's even hung up on a on a hanger, I have to wash them ahead of time because I know that there are probably people even going to the dressing room and they shouldn't be doing this. Trying to know you're not tron Kevin, I want to. I want you to imagine something, and CHRISA will tell us this. Little hands from Indonesia are making those underwear. These little children are making your underwear and they're touching the underwear that you're putting your privates into. Kevin feels good.
Speaker 4: People Are people actually going to targeting Toronto underwear?
Speaker 1: Is that a thing? I hope some people don't sing, bro, I think people do. You gotta ask. I have a friend of mine that used to work at Norse Strums and she said that they had a dude that used to try swimsuits on all the time. Again nuts hanging out? Hey, where did you get kicked out of?
Speaker 6: A day?
Speaker 1: Out of a hotel in Lansing? Oh you're Kitty City. Wait a second. Which hotel in Lansing?
Speaker 6: I don't remember what the hotel name was. It was right off in ninety six?
Speaker 1: Yeah, what'd you do?
Speaker 6: I had a restaurant attached to it.
Speaker 1: Why did you get Why did you get kicked out?
Speaker 6: Well? I was roughing at the time, and and we're working late at night, and so we got back to the hotel. We were climbing through the window. Yeah, the pool was right there outside of the window. So we climbed through the window and went swimming after after we got back to the hotel.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're out, You're out of here. What's going on, Alex? How you doing?
Speaker 5: I'm good?
Speaker 6: Good?
Speaker 1: Where did you get kicked out of? Come on, bro, what do you do?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 1: I was just trying to have them I'll take a picture, and then I would put him arm around him to take a picture.
Speaker 4: And he thought he said I pushed him and I got kicked out, And I didn't really push him.
Speaker 3: I ended up pushing him.
Speaker 1: Did you hear the this is chucky. I was trying to get the mouse to take this. Yeah, that's funny, Alex. Why were you there, Alex? Were you with the family. Was it a birthday party?
Speaker 3: Yeah, birthday party for the kids.
Speaker 5: And I was just trying to have him come over and just take a picture.
Speaker 3: And then he kept he pushed me down. I was just trying to put my arm around, said hey, take a picture.
Speaker 1: And I got kicked out.
Speaker 3: And he's the one that pushed me.
Speaker 1: You got chuggy being in your ass. Watch at jogging. Oh my gosh, Sky you got kicked out of a roller ring.
Speaker 2: Yes, I did.
Speaker 3: First off, Hello everybody. I can't believe I got through first time Monthay, I know, so not quite as a bar. Like I said, we were young teenagers. So my brother and I we got well technically just me, but we got kicked out of the Countwood fun stuff spring he rapids. Okay, yeah, but there was just these kids that were kind of just roller skating around, kind of being jerks to everybody. And so my brother went to the manager to say, hey, you know, these kids aren't being very friendly to anyone else. You know, there's no parents there or anything that's where all the kids go, and she just starts being super rude to my brother, and so I go out there. I was like, hey, listen, lady. I was like, these kids are being total jerks, you know, and she was just basically like, I'm busy, it's not my problem. And me, being probably about fifteen at the time, I cussed her out and she was like, you guys need to go. Don't come back. Oh trust me, we won't.
Speaker 1: Be Wow you guys.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I got I like to listen, lady, listen.
Speaker 1: Lady, listen, list exactly. Hey, what's what's up? Sarah? Sarah? Where did you get kicked out of?
Speaker 5: I got kicked out of a Walmart?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 1: My god, they don't kick anybody out of Walmart? What happened?
Speaker 5: So it was two thousand and twelve. I was hanging out with some of my friends and my daughter and it was during Halloweens, but smer items on clearance, and so me and my friends had tried on a whole bit of like these dark robes and then grab pool noodles or reenacting scenes from Star Wars I Am Again, and it turned into like the starting person battle of random strangers just waving around pool noodles.
Speaker 1: That's all fun.
Speaker 5: But it was great. It was fun. It was fun. I recommend it high. It's not in the Walmart.
Speaker 1: And girls, where where was this? What Walmart was us?
Speaker 5: This is a Walmart in Lavonia off of Plymouth and Middleboat.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, you go back. Let me know, let's recreate it with the pool nude. That's how low key it just.
Speaker 4: I did get kicked out of somewhere though where I got kicked out of a fair Lane mall when I was younger for what but just being a teenager in the mall.
Speaker 1: I guess during school hours. Police used to really be on that.
Speaker 4: Me and a group of friends we went to the mall, I was walking around, got kicked out, snuck back in, and then I.
Speaker 6: Think I.
Speaker 7: Picked out of Harper's back in the day, also lancing.
Speaker 1: What did you do? This was actually my bad though.
Speaker 7: I was in the back where they have all the food and stuff, and they had a big bucket of tortilla chips, so I was a little drunk. I was in the back, Rumma Jane grab a whole bunch of tortilla chips. The water saw me and he was like, you gotta leave right now. Grab me by the arm, and I'm like, man, don't touch me like that, Like I can walk out myself. He's like, no, I'm scared you're gonna run away from me. And I was like, you know what, that's a great idea.
Speaker 1: I was like three two, got see this happening? Absolutely goody you got out of there? And how many chips did you end?
Speaker 7: I had.
Speaker 1: Amber? You and your friends got kicked out of where? Out of the flight club? A strip club? Yes, the flight club? What'd you get kicked out for? Because and on the stage and started dancing. You went on the stage and started dancing. Why did you guys do that? It was boring in there? It was the tips from the other dances. So you guys went up on stage and started putting on a show, and did the like customers start enjoying it? Like were they having fun? Or did they look like our boy?
Speaker 7: As soon as she got on the stage and started dancing, sec.
Speaker 1: Up and threw out, oh my god, happened a lot. That's crazy. Your waits at the stage. I can't believe it. All these people, by the way, I get kicked out for sleeping and for standing. That's what I get kicked out of. These guys get kicked out for growing up on stage at a strip club and stealing tortillas.