Speaker 1: I don't want to like do a topic and then I only got four and a half minutes or whatever to do the topic. So do I do I do Shannon's AI secret Keeper?
Speaker 2: Or do you what's random on your spirit? Right now?
Speaker 1: Give me a four minute random like a rank? You want me to just throw a ran? Yeah, I want to do Shannon's and give us time for that.
Speaker 2: All right? Random on my one? Okay, here's a random one. Sounds excited? Random one here?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 1: Uh, did you guys hear the story about fair Lane Town Center? Did you I saw a band yesterday? You were out with a bunch of our listeners and Plan Mall and jc PA Penny, which, by the way, thank you everybody came out to listen to this one. This is actually pretty interesting. The fair Lane Mall is either the laziest bunch of people or they're the smartest bunch of people, because on social media it was posted that if you noticed something different at the fair Lane Shopping Center the mall there they had their Christmas tree.
Speaker 2: Up year round?
Speaker 4: What yeah?
Speaker 2: People that?
Speaker 1: According to this post, it says mall officials confirmed the reason that they kept their tree up year round was because no one wanted to retrieve the ladder that.
Speaker 2: Was tall enough to reach it.
Speaker 1: Oh, mall spokesperson Lubrick can't.
Speaker 2: What site that.
Speaker 1: Story?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, we got a.
Speaker 4: Fact check, you crazy.
Speaker 1: Se it's from It's from Wayne County Wire, Wayne Country, Wayne County Wire.
Speaker 2: You sons of bitches. You got Let me read the Let me read the rest of.
Speaker 4: The Do you know Wayne County Wire is literally their tagline is like your number one fake news, number one fake news and meme source in Wayne County, Michigan.
Speaker 2: Mall spokesson.
Speaker 1: Said that the latter was kept in a remote site backed by a hallway where workers were forbidden to go to. It was packed with old mall signs, broken mannequins, and dusty Santa costumes, and nobody wanted to go back there. As a matter of fact, hadn't been there for decades. That's funny, he said, you have to.
Speaker 2: Can I tell you something? The kid said, I texted Lydia the other day. I'm not even going to say them all. I don't want to. I don't want to like publicly call them out.
Speaker 3: But I went to a mall the other day and I swear to you they used the cotton spiderwebs from their Halloween decorations and turned it into snow all around.
Speaker 2: About really the same. Yes, yeah, wow, I was.
Speaker 1: I was actually going to bring this up because I was going to say, hey, is there anybody that actually has had their tree up year round?
Speaker 2: But I got duped by Lubert.
Speaker 3: That was my favorite movie of the show, the best one. You read it so seriously.
Speaker 2: Tell me we recorded this. He read before it had a say.
Speaker 4: I don't even say no, because during the show meeting this morning were like, do you hear about person?
Speaker 2: And I do want to, you know, I did not read the name out loud.
Speaker 1: Never had that happen where you all of a sudden you see a spokesperson's name and I'm like, oh, some guy named lou broken.
Speaker 2: You know what It's like?
Speaker 1: Did you ever see that guy that has that instagram you know side or maybe it's on TikTok where the guy goes in and asks people the page people that are in the mall.
Speaker 2: It's funny. It's the greatest funny for that. Yeah, you would.
Speaker 1: Eight four four Mojo Live eight four four six six five six five four it I should have went with another topic.
Speaker 2: No, No, that was so to be did I That wasn't. Oh my god,