Speaker 1: For the last time, after twenty two and a half years, I spent the last night in my house in chan Hassen. Wow, my last night, I was kind of It's like, you know, I was super busy, didn't really have a whole lot of time to think about it, like cleaning out things and throwing away stuff and just filling garbage bags of stuff. Do you guys have a bathroom drawer that's just full of stuff?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, safety pins, old medications, combs you haven't touched, brushes you haven't touched in a long time, little souveniri, key rings, and knickknacks.
Speaker 3: Do you have it in your bathroom? I'm yeah, it's somewhere in my home. Yeah, for sure.
Speaker 1: Instead of moving it, I thought I'll just throw it all the trash. That trash bag was loa dead up.
Speaker 4: It's got like a lot of hard stuff in there is weighing it down.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So slept for the last time in that house. Is the longest I've lived in any house ever, even my childhood house. I lived twenty years in that one, twenty two and a half years in this one. And Bailey asked a while ago, she said, when you left this morning, because I'm going to Colorado today. I won't be back until next Monday. That house will be empty. And Bailey said, did you take one last kind of long look around?
Speaker 4: You like pause at the door you turn, No, you didn't do that.
Speaker 2: I didn't have a time.
Speaker 1: I know, I was kind of run late because you know, I was busy doing other stuff.
Speaker 2: But we just get so attached to our homes.
Speaker 4: Yea.
Speaker 1: And you hear about people that once in a while will go back to their childhood home and they'll knock on the door. One of my favorite stories was a friend of mine. She lived over on Nebraska Avenue here in Saint Paul, and this is back in the nineties, and one day she gets a knock on the door and it's a woman who's probably, I don't know, forty five point fifty and another woman who's probably eighty five or so. Mother and daughter. Yeah, they say, this is my mom. She raised our family in this house. My dad built this house right after World War Two, and we raised our fans. She raised, Can we come in and look around? And my friend was like, well, yeah, sure, it's you know, been remodeled, but it's you know, yeah, of course you can come in, and so they looked around and Mom was like, yeah, our Christmas tree sat right over there, and Dad's chair sat right over there, and she just wanted to see it one more time before she was gone. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I thought that was very sweet. Well, no, you can do that in you know, five years weeks. Knock, knock, knock. No one's in here yet. Oh okay, well come back.
Speaker 1: Yeah, are you you still have your childhood bedroom, Bailey?
Speaker 3: Yeah, Well, my mom's house is the same house that I grew up in since I was like five, and she talks about sometimes like you know, I'm going to retire and I'm going to get a townhouse or something, and like, yeah, she definitely doesn't need the size of the house.
Speaker 2: That She's right, that's the thing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, But like, gosh, I can't imagine like I should all the time. I say this all the time. I should go back to my mom's house and clean out my room.
Speaker 2: You should should, But.
Speaker 3: I don't because it is nice like when you do go there and then you can like, oh, I have to spend the night at my mom's house and the room looks the same as it did when I was eighteen, or.
Speaker 5: You're lucky I guess because I moved away from home from Jersey.
Speaker 2: My parents.
Speaker 5: Well, first of all, my room got turned to my sister's room, so then I got put to the basement. But then the basement, all that stuff is gone. Yeah, a lot of it is just gone. And I'm like, well now it just feels like a completely different space when I stay there. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I think my mom's a little bit more sentimental, so she's like, I'm not gonna touch it.
Speaker 1: Well, no, you get that way about your kid's bedroom. I mean, it's like, that's your kid's bedroom. Carson's bedroom was basically in a lot of way. It was redecorated a couple of times, from kids stuff to more adult stuff, to sports team posters to you know, rock posters with music posters, whatever, but it's still kind of the same. The desk was that and now there is nuh thing in his room.
Speaker 5: Yeah wow, Well he doesn't have a room in the new house, so where's he going to stay when he comes to visit.
Speaker 1: No, he'll have a room there, but it's not dedic It's kind of his room, but it's not.
Speaker 2: It's like it just a it's a room.
Speaker 4: Some of his stuff in there, like Nick xan, oh absolutely.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah yeah, and then then the girls will have another room down the hall and so yeah, anyway, how are you feeling, Jenny? You are quiet today, You're not pay today.
Speaker 6: I know. I well, I don't have much to say about. I'm very sentimental about things like that, so I can't. I would be balling if I was you, because I just like would think of every single memory and every single room. But as far as I'm doing, yeah, I all I can think about is my pain.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you do know the backstory.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 6: So a couple months ago I started having this pain in my neck and it's been a rollercoaster of like it was there, then it'd be gone, and it's there, then it's gone. Well, I think after just a multiple multitude of things. This past week, I fell really hard down my stairs, I fell.
Speaker 4: Walking a dog.
Speaker 6: I did a shoulder workout, I did a jump rope workout, and I don't know what happened, but there is a pain in my neck that is now coursing through my entire right arm. I have like no grip in my hand. I could like barely put my makeup on this morning.
Speaker 4: Like I don't know what's up?
Speaker 6: And I went to the doctor yesterday. It's not like I'm not doing anything about it. And all they did was like test a couple things and test my strength like she'd have me push on her hand or whatever. And then the only thing I know right now is I'm waiting for my insurance to prove an MRI, so I have to get that done, and like, I don't know, like the in between, I'm just sitting here like, oh, like I can't not do anything right. I want to be here and everything, but it's like because it's like it's either I be here in pain or I sit at home and pain r exactly, but I don't want to do that, and so I don't know.
Speaker 4: I but it's just I couldn't.
Speaker 6: Sleep last night unless I had my hand arm like wrapped around my head on my left side, like it was just awful.
Speaker 4: So I know I'm going to call today already.
Speaker 6: I'm going to be like I need to get an ace out because I can't function right now.
Speaker 2: Oh, Jenny, how are you feeling daily? I'm fine, feeling good. Everything's good over okay, good good good? Or how about.
Speaker 1: You listening to the radio. I hope you're having a good morning so far. I hope you're enjoying that delicious coffee or mountain dew or whatever it is your heav in the morning. We'll be back with you can't make this stuff up. Americans start to lose interest in this by the age of thirty two. By the age of thirty two, your interest in this starts to kind of go away. You think you know what it is, don't you? But is that the right answer? I'll tell you next And if you're thirty two, your interest will start to wane. By the time you're thirty two, you start to lose interest in this.
Speaker 2: Anybody want to guess what.
Speaker 4: It is twenty two By the time you're.
Speaker 1: Thirty two, thirty two, house no interest feeling. Oh Bailey nailed it is drinking. Drinking Well, you're missing out. I tell you that right now.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: People don't want to do it because they don't like to hangover, or they want to do it for health reasons. We're healthier than we used to be. I think healthy people are getting healthier, and then slothful, lazy people are getting more slothful and lazier, barely.
Speaker 2: Slap slothful.
Speaker 1: I looked up, slothful and lazy on Google and it said did you mean Bailey.
Speaker 2: J Has.
Speaker 4: Yesterday?
Speaker 7: Did ye walk down to Duncan? She went down to Duncan? Yeah, and of everything, everything is a good sport. Bailey's one of these people is like you like you. If you tell her how stupid sheields, she'd be like, yeah, and I've been stupid forever.
Speaker 2: Yeah, instead of going, what do you mean, I'm stupid?
Speaker 4: Stupid?
Speaker 8: Like that?
Speaker 2: Thank you? You're so stupid.
Speaker 1: Okay, here are I'm going to translate or I'm gonna ask you to translate gen Z terms that maybe would know into your millennial term. Okay, Bailey Jenny millennials, I am not. I am older than that. But let's see how you guys do touch grass? What does that mean?
Speaker 6: I think it means that you're angry, and so it's like, okay, go outside and touch some grass and get some like nature inside of you so you can calm down. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I think it means you're on the internet too much, Get off the internet.
Speaker 1: To millennials it means go outside, go outside, and to gen x it means get a grip, get your ish together, get it together. Ohio, what does what does that mean?
Speaker 2: I don't know. That's like younger gen Z. I'm older gen Z.
Speaker 4: Yeah, is like a weird thing that like, no, I don't. I feel like it's kind of like a six to seven where it doesn't really mean anything. Does it mean lame?
Speaker 2: It does?
Speaker 4: Okay, it means I heard that one.
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Okay, OHIOO, I love Ohio.
Speaker 2: Meat writing meat.
Speaker 5: A.
Speaker 4: Oh gosh, you guys, I'm so old.
Speaker 6: I haven't heard any of.
Speaker 3: The I feel like I'm usually got the finger.
Speaker 4: On the pulse. But I don't know what meat writing is.
Speaker 2: Is it just like you all up in my grill?
Speaker 4: Because people use attle say meat writing.
Speaker 2: There's another word for it.
Speaker 1: Brown nosing. That's what we mean. Yeah, brown nos. Okay, hop off. Oh you're pressed. You're pressed, you're press.
Speaker 4: You're angry, and yeah you're angry.
Speaker 1: Bent out of shape or butt but hurt another one. Let's see bet beans like, yeah, for sure, exactly. She is good, way better than me. I bet the time, goat go grace of all time. Okay, legend icon big yikes.
Speaker 3: Oh that's like, oh, you're doing something that's really embarrassing, like big yikes, and especially if it's problematic and embarrassing.
Speaker 1: Awkward to a millennial, ouch to a gen X. Kay, let's see I there's one more caught in four K.
Speaker 8: You caught in four K right handed, baby, pretty much busted, busted, Yeah, exposed language HD baby.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's about it. Played again, Played again. I can't get enough. Today's National Dress Up your Pet Day today.
Speaker 5: You guys, remember I swore against I think I'd started the pot and said you're crazy. If you dress up your pet, you're extra. And then my ave a girl our puppy. She suckered me and we got her I think a little Miss Pumpkins dress and then a Christmas outfit.
Speaker 2: Man, we have Bernie a new bow tie last night.
Speaker 1: You see it's on my Instagram and Instagram Dave Ryan Katie WB. Bernie is just the most handsome doggie and we got him a little bow tie with little tiny hearts all over it for Valentine's.
Speaker 4: Dad because he's a gentleman.
Speaker 1: Yes, and he's just so good. That dog will let you do. You could lift him up by the tail and he not that I would, but he would be like, hmmm, it's okay. You can pick him up, turn him upside down. You could like, I don't know, put him outside for four hours here, and he's just the sweetest, like whatever. When you give him a treat, he looks at you like, are you sure that's for me? He won't take it out of your hand. He will have to set it on the round.
Speaker 4: It's a dog.
Speaker 1: He will not take a treat out of your hand. And I'm like, it's for you, it's for you, and he just is too polite. So I'll set it on the floor in front of him and he'll watch as I walk away to make sure that are you sure it's mine? He's just our sweet anyway. Check out his picture. Sing Along song of the day. We need some ideas, so let's get some ideas for the sing along song of the day. Send me a text. What do you want to scream sing along with this morning? It's good for your blood flow and your dope. But mean to sing along with the radio. But I need an idea. Text your idea for a song to KDWB on PIH one day.
Speaker 2: Well, I'll see about that. Okay.
Speaker 1: We got Justin on the phone here to request a song for the sing along song of the day, Gamore, Justin, how are you good. What are you up to this morning?
Speaker 8: Justin?
Speaker 2: On my way to work? What do you do?
Speaker 8: I work at a lumberyard.
Speaker 1: Okay, And what do you like to do when you're not, like, you know, driving around a forklift and load and plywood and balsa wood and things like that balson probably not balsa, Probably not balsa.
Speaker 2: What do you what do you like to do?
Speaker 1: Actually, in my spare time, I built Derby cars. Oh that's kind of cool. Well, good for you, and you also listen to KWB. We appreciate you. What song would you like to hear Justin for your sing along song of the day bartender?
Speaker 4: Yeah, Justin?
Speaker 1: You got it, great choice. Drive safe, have a great day at the lumberyard.
Speaker 8: Thanks guys.
Speaker 2: Bye.
Speaker 8: Hey.
Speaker 1: Before we do the dirt, I get to give a special shout out to Brett from your I'm gonna guess it's your daughter. They say that dad is going to go and an undergo a fourteen hours siry today. Let's kick cancer's ass. Go Brett, go for you. So let's do the dirt on KDWB and get started.
Speaker 2: Let's see what.
Speaker 9: TV show or movie they're getting ready to reboot.
Speaker 5: Now it's Dave's Dirt on KDWB.
Speaker 1: Well, it's not really a reboot, but it has to do with the fresh Prince of bel Air. Their house, the house from that show is going on the market if you want to buy it now, this.
Speaker 2: Story all about it.
Speaker 5: I got one third outside down and I'd like to take a manager of sit right there.
Speaker 2: I'll tell you how it became the principal town called bell Air.
Speaker 1: Asking price thirty million dollars. It is in bel Air, so that's probably about average for a house there.
Speaker 8: That is true.
Speaker 6: Nicki Glazer one I believe on Howard Stern yesterday and she talked about the jokes that she didn't tell it the.
Speaker 4: Golden Globes that I wish she would have. So here's the night.
Speaker 9: Is the night of celebration. But we can't ignore that it's a weird time in Hollywood. You know, people just aren't going to the theaters to see things. And if you don't believe me, there was a movie this year where Sidney Sweeney played a lesbian who just bounced around in tiny shorts for two hours and it made fourteen dollars. Sean Been is nominated tonight, I'm assuming for Best Neck veins that one. Sean Pen is here looking like the defiant last tree standing in a rain forest. Sean Penn, Bnicio dot Toro, and Leonard DiCaprio are all here tonight for the category least eyes.
Speaker 4: Leo, Why are you always This was another take on Leo.
Speaker 9: He always looks like he's squinting, Leo, why are you always squinting? I mean, I assume it's to read your girlfriend's ID. Just making sure that the year starts with a two. Amy Poehler is here for her podcast Good Hang, which is what Timothy Shalomey says up for sex.
Speaker 6: Like he that's like his like good Hang, like like you say that's.
Speaker 4: A kylie after having said n I like it.
Speaker 3: Kelly Clarson makes every song better and she covered one from K pop demon Hunters called What It Sounds Like.
Speaker 4: She's what it Sounds Loud. Wow, she's so good.
Speaker 2: She really is so good. Yeah, I love that.
Speaker 5: Today, the new trailer for season three of U fouri the long awaited season three of Euphouria drops.
Speaker 2: Man, I'm so excited for Zendia. I mentioned this a couple of weeks ago.
Speaker 5: They're already saying that she's gonna be the highest grossing actress of twenty twenty six.
Speaker 2: I saw that too. She's got euphoria.
Speaker 5: She's got this new movie with Robert Pattinson coming out in April, Dune three, and Spider Man in another movie.
Speaker 2: So just all I loved to Zendeo.
Speaker 4: For sure, she needs a vacation to making money.
Speaker 1: Super Bowl commercial season is about to start now. Remember it used to be they would not show the Super Bowl commercials until the day of the Super Bowl. The thing now they you can preview them on YouTube and they show them in advance. Now, in one Elijah Wood is going to perform a live Skittles commercial at your house for the new Super Bowl Skittles ad. Here's a clip from Elijah Woods super Bowl contest with Skittles.
Speaker 4: They'll really deliver it to my house on your lawn. What if I'm not home, Let's cut it on you.
Speaker 2: Isn't it?
Speaker 4: Do I get to keep it?
Speaker 2: I don't know. I'm not a lawyer.
Speaker 4: You'd have to read the terms and conditions. Who's Elijah Wood?
Speaker 2: Who's Elijah Wood? Who is Elijah Wood? The Wood?
Speaker 1: The best super Bowl commercial of all time was the one for pop Corners that was a takeoff on Breaking Bad, and if you go to YouTube and you search Breaking Bad pop corners, it's got Jesse and Walter cooking in the r V. But they're not cooking meth. They're cooking pop corners and they're like, I know who would want to buy these? They take them to Tuco. Tuco tries pop corners.
Speaker 2: He's like, tight tight, tight, tight tight, which.
Speaker 1: Is a great scene from Breaking Bad. And they're like, we can make seven flavors, and Tuco's like, make it egg, make it egg, and Walt's like, we can do eight.
Speaker 2: It's classic. It's so good. Tight Tight was.
Speaker 6: That during Breaking Bad being like big or like later on he.
Speaker 2: Was right after Yeah you got you got some of it? Yeah, play it and their air pop not tried pop corners.
Speaker 4: You're an artist.
Speaker 2: This is orts, actually, Jesse. It's just basic ingredients. We don't eat our own supply for why Jesse.
Speaker 4: Erros taste and I know just to gotta talk to.
Speaker 2: What are these? We call them pop corners? Say there is a long e that's Tuco pop corners. Now he tries.
Speaker 1: One, which is what he would say when he would try the meth that Walter White made he was like, tight, tight, tight classic. Okay, we spent enough time on that, all right, Moving on, do you ever?
Speaker 6: Noah will host the Grammy Awards for his sixth a final time.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 6: He's been doing it for quite a while and I do enjoy him as a host. This will also be the last telecast for CBS, which has been home to the Grammy since nineteen seventy three, because next year ABC will have the Grammys for the next decade with a new host, Kendrick Lamar Leeds with nine Grammy nominations in The award show will air live from LA on Sunday, February first. It's always played the week before the Super Bowl, so it's like music.
Speaker 3: Sports and it's moving to YouTube next year.
Speaker 6: No Abc, Oh, I think something else is though, something else is moving to YouTube, And I start remember, okay, I think it's the Oscars, all right.
Speaker 1: And finally, Happy birthday, Jason Bateman fifty seven. Ll Cool Jay is fifty eight today and Dave Grohl is fifty seven, and we'll be right back where to play a little game of face off.
Speaker 2: And then I found something from
Speaker 1: The vault that goes way back, a classic bit that resulted in legal action, and it's coming up on Katie'll be lea stay right here.