Speaker 1: I Mike a lot of that. Hi.
Speaker 2: Hello, This is almost kind of marital therapy, isn't it. When ever, Mike, you join us and tell us a story or two.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, mostly because when people can relate to it, I feel like I'm not the worst person in the entire world.
Speaker 2: Real quick, I want to ask you real quick about before you say your say your comment, then I'll ask the question.
Speaker 1: No, I just it makes me feel better when people have done it too.
Speaker 2: Allie, uh, your show partner. You know, of course you listen to Mike and Allie in the morning on B ninety three in Grand Rapids. You want good country, you listen to B ninety three on the iHeart Radio app. Ali is not married, right, but she is in a relationship, right.
Speaker 1: She dates? Yeah, she's very close to being engaged. Like does she know that he has a ring? Kind of close? Is it? A? He is? So it is? There was a lot of questions there there.
Speaker 3: I think she knows or I don't know that he has a ring yet I know it is a I know it's going to happen, and she knows it's going to happen because they've talked about it multiple times. Okay, but like her parents will come in town for the weekend, and I'm like, Oh, this is it.
Speaker 1: It's going to happen now.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, it just doesn't and she doesn't know when it's going to happen, and her parents don't know what it's gonna or maybe they do know, but soon, very soon.
Speaker 2: Has working with you over the last what year and a half or something like this, has it made her want marriage more? Or when she hears the stories that you tell doesn't make her go. You know, I'm kind of good with this long term dating life. I think it goes back and forth. How long you're approaching an anniversary? September's your anniversary.
Speaker 1: Right, yeah? Eight years eight.
Speaker 2: Let's talk about's latest thing that Ali caused him? Yeah, his wife Ali. I know this guy. If you say something like when you say Ali's name in bed and it sounds like you said Ali's name on the radio, does Ali ever think like that would be so weird? Like if if I say that Shannon's name was Chelsea and I was like working with a Chelsea, Like it'd be awkward to have a Chelsea at home and a Chelsea at work.
Speaker 4: You're thinking about the wrong Chelsea at the wrong time.
Speaker 2: Well, no, but it's weird though, Like you got to be careful because your intentions are always good, you know what I mean? Like I know Mike, Mike, you know, is always good with Allie's his love is number one?
Speaker 4: Which one though?
Speaker 1: Oh got it with an eye, Elie with an eye, not Ellie with y Oh. That's right, okay, good, all right? So what was the latest issue that you had? So Ellie with an eye? My wife, uh sent me. She likes this. I'm sorry. Everybodys spouse her friends do this.
Speaker 3: She sends me pictures of like outfits that she likes or shoes that she likes, and we'll ask my opinion on it, like do you like these shoes?
Speaker 1: And I'll go yeah or no or whatever.
Speaker 3: And I was in the middle of doing something if I was typing up an email or I was doing eight million things at once, and she just was like, do you like these shoes? And I was, well, I used chat GPT for like grammar, and I use it for like travel stuff. That's the only thing I use chat GPT for. I suck out grammar, so I haven't fixed it for me on important emails and then travel stuff. So I typed into travel or chat GPT respond to this text?
Speaker 5: Why did you not just respond to it?
Speaker 3: Because I thought she had those shoes already and I didn't want to say don't you have those? Like I don't pay attention, so I copy and paste it. Yeah, you don't need those, you have those already, and then be wrong and so I just put respond to this. Here's the response it gave me. Okay, yeah, I like them. They have a clean, classic look. It seemed like they go with a lot of outfits. I did have a moment where I wondered if you already had a pair that looked similar, but I really like them.
Speaker 1: Are you thinking about getting them? Please tell me you did not copy and paste or copy and paste but I didn't.
Speaker 3: What I didn't realize at the bottom was it said or would you like it to sound more affectionate?
Speaker 1: Like I will tell you this. I do like when chat GPT.
Speaker 2: Will say different ways that you could say something like would.
Speaker 1: You like to do more funny? Yeah? I love it as it is.
Speaker 2: You sent that to your wife, which, by the way, I got to tell you that's genius. I don't think i've ever had chat or a claude yeah, I don't think I've ever had it do any of the stuff that I've done with Chelsea, like conversations I've had.
Speaker 5: But even if you even if you hadn't included that last piece, you can still so tell that it is right. It's that is so funny.
Speaker 2: Are there any listeners that have busted somebody sending them something that they know.
Speaker 1: For a fact that they did through Chat.
Speaker 5: There is somebody that I correspond with quite frequently, and I will not call this person out, and I know they use chat because of the way it's written and the dashes, like they don't know to take those out, just the way that it's written. I'm like, can you a text?
Speaker 1: Just send me a text.
Speaker 2: The other one too, is when it does the it gives you. Like sometimes sometimes I will write our topics that we have, Like I'll write my topic and I'll have Chat say hey, you know, give me a give me a just you know, a couple ideas on what people potentially might call in and say on this thing, and it.
Speaker 1: Will give me the ideas on it.
Speaker 2: I'm going, oh, this is kind of interesting because it does the whole dots and stuff like there. But I don't know you know, I I I think it's there's nothing wrong with it, Mike, Remember I do for that. You could just be going to your girlfriend ally at work and ask her to respond to.
Speaker 1: It, you know. I mean, now I'm curious as a girl. Did she already have the shoes? Oh? She was, They were in the They were in the cart already she was.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she was just wondering, Oh, you mean the other she did the she already have the No, she didn't have them. They were nothing like what I thought they were. Yeah, they were a completely different color. I love though, that she still asked you that.
Speaker 1: It's really sorry.
Speaker 2: My wife would never ask me. I mean, look at the way I dress. I mean, this is I'm going to be giving her advice. She doesn't ask for fashion. She just asked if I liked them on her?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Do you like these on me? Did you if you said you?
Speaker 5: If you said you didn't care for them, would she still buy them?
Speaker 3: I wouldn't, so I might say, that's where I'm throwing a chet GPT. How do I say I don't like that? I would just say, now they're not my favorite. That's that's probably what I would go with. I will never use chat GPE again.
Speaker 2: What you should do is you should ask her like this would be Mike's response, not chat GPT, send me a picture of you with them naked, and then.
Speaker 1: Then I'll just so then I'll just be fine with this whole thing.
Speaker 2: A text her hair says, I busted a guy that I was going on three dates with using chat for the same reason that Mike did.
Speaker 1: That's actually kind of interesting.
Speaker 2: They left something in that looked like it came from uh Ai dashes. Yeah, another texture here, This one's from Jason. Jason says, I don't think there's anything wrong with asking it. It knows you as well as anybody, okay, and not a bad.
Speaker 5: Uh You also know your wife better than anybody.
Speaker 1: Or should write right, what's up, Amanda, how you doing?
Speaker 7: Good morning? Guys?
Speaker 1: Hi, how are you good? Say hi to Mike.
Speaker 7: Hey, Mike, mikey. I should say what's up?
Speaker 1: Good morning.
Speaker 7: So when my husband's having a bad day, he'll text me and stuff and I don't know what to say, so I.
Speaker 2: Used check GPP really so explain like he'll say to you, I'm having a really bad day, and you'll go, hey, I'll respond to there.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, I put his text in there and then it will tell me how to respond to it, and I'll just send it to him.
Speaker 1: Do you have your phone with you in front of you right now?
Speaker 7: It's on the ear lobe?
Speaker 1: Oh right, okay, yes?
Speaker 2: Can you can you read like the last text that that you sent to him, like, do you have one? Because I'd love to, like when Mike read that text, I could tell right away there's no way that Mike wrote that text, Like Ali's like, this is not you know, the Michael that I know.
Speaker 8: It's been a minute, so I have to scroll back pretty far proably because because that's the thing, because when you read stuff like that's the one thing I wish I was as smart as.
Speaker 1: You know my uh my AI. I'm not. I'm not that smart. Like Chelsea knows it's me.
Speaker 2: Like when there's actually like she can actually understand it, you know, or she knows it's a it's AI.
Speaker 1: Like usually it's like, what the hell did you say in this text?
Speaker 2: Because I voiced to text everything, and I when I voiced the text everything, it does punctuation marks, and Chelsea's convinced that I'm using AI and I'm like, no, Chelsea, I just voiced the text what's up, Amber?
Speaker 1: How you doing.
Speaker 7: Great?
Speaker 4: How are you guys?
Speaker 1: Is it wait, hold on?
Speaker 6: Is it kind of AI that I voiced a text you're using you're using artificial intelligence to.
Speaker 1: His word?
Speaker 6: But yeah, but I mean they're utilizing the technology to properly. You have associate grammar with what you're saying.
Speaker 2: Why don't you have AI explain what you're trying to say? Go ahead, what's going on?
Speaker 1: Amber?
Speaker 7: Okay?
Speaker 9: So my husband absolutely loves to use chat, GPT or Gemini, and he uses it so much that when I ask him a question or he gives a suggestion, I'll literally ask him like, okay, so is this your answer or is this your girlfriend? And people are like dying when they find out that I have my husband has a girlfriend, because they don't understand that his relationship with the AI is so intense that literally everything that he says comes from chat, GPT or gemini.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, that's wild. And does he have a name for his girlfriend? Like does he actually name her?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 9: But like he'll say, Okay, so my girlfriend said that this shirt looks really good. What do you think?
Speaker 2: Oh, that's funny, that's good. I think I know people that name their AI, But I find it weird.
Speaker 9: That's a little more intimate.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Mike, do you think that your AI is male or female when when you're asking questions to or asking it to respond to.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I never thought about it, honestly, probably like mine's male. I just think that in my head.
Speaker 5: I've never like spoken to my AI.
Speaker 1: Think I think of it as a boy.
Speaker 4: Isn't that weird?
Speaker 2: If I was your husband, I'd be upset by that that you're having some male guy that you're talking to, Like, I think you should make it asking the most interesting question.
Speaker 1: Be a female.
Speaker 3: Really, I'm never coming english Man, really, so you're but you can change my.
Speaker 1: SERI is also a guy?
Speaker 4: Yours is the guy voice my SI when you talk to it?
Speaker 1: Yeah, really interesting.
Speaker 5: I don't know that I ever changed it, Like I feel like that's just what it was.
Speaker 2: Do you think that the reason, like you think that your AI is a guy and you have the voice.
Speaker 5: Based on like the tone and the way that it responds. I do, like I can hear him in my head being like absolutely is because.
Speaker 2: Is that because you know that men are superior to women?
Speaker 1: Is that?
Speaker 6: And for the record, iPhone dictation is a form of AI.
Speaker 1: All right, I mean, did you ask you?
Speaker 4: I don't think that it fully understands what you're.
Speaker 6: Trying to want to close the book? By the way, he asked, is AI I literally say it? When I use voice to text on my iPhone? Is that considered using AI? You can't get more straightforward than that.
Speaker 1: You got to.
Speaker 6: Broaden your mind of what AI is. It's not just straightforward me. It's a broader definition.
Speaker 1: All right.
Speaker 2: What's going on? What's up on the morning? Is it anakarnica?
Speaker 1: What's going on?
Speaker 10: Hey?
Speaker 7: Well?
Speaker 6: When looking when I use chat GPT, I always have to go back and reread it and change words. Yeah, as my wife knows how I talk and text, so I just go through and change the words.
Speaker 1: Up, like you you know, I just changed little words up to make it sound like it came from me.
Speaker 6: So Anka, when you're when you're in the super room and you're responding to your wife using AI, like, what are some of the things you say?
Speaker 10: Well, I normally just use it for like when we arguing and I I'm.
Speaker 4: Just like, hey, how did I tell my wife?
Speaker 9: Like she's getting on my nerves?
Speaker 1: And I won't it for texting.
Speaker 3: I won't use it for texting again because like I got busted. And but if I was to change my original text, how would I change this to sound like me?
Speaker 1: I said, yeah, I like them. They have a clean classic book.
Speaker 9: Delete that classic look.
Speaker 1: You would never say that they look clean. I wouldn't even say that. Why wouldn't you just say I like them? But don't you already have a similar pair. I did have a moment where I wondered, can.
Speaker 2: I ask Anka and in Mike too with this, because you guys do it? Do you worry ever, though, that your wives are going to be looking at your search histories to see what you're asking it? Because I like worry for Anica's purposes of how do I respond to this, you know, dumb question or whatever the deal is. She's going to read that and go, so you think I'm a dumb ques you know what I mean? Like, do you worry about that at all?
Speaker 9: No?
Speaker 1: She don't get my phone like that? Yeah, I don't get her phone.
Speaker 8: She don't get my phone.
Speaker 2: You better be careful. I'm telling you. You say that now, but you better be careful. Michael, you too, By the way, I don't.
Speaker 7: I definitely got to be careful now that my name is a cross radio.
Speaker 3: Yeah, minor like for grammar or like travel. You can find flights on it. And this one was respond to this text, so I'm not too worried.
Speaker 1: I also think I might have asked.
Speaker 3: What a mole was one time, but outside of that, outside of that, Melanie, what's up?
Speaker 1: I Hi, morning, morning, what's going on?
Speaker 9: So this is my sister in law again.
Speaker 4: She has been using chat chept.
Speaker 9: Her husband is a very sensitive guy, and he told her that the cards that she was writing for him weren't very good, and so she used chat gpt to write a card to him, like for Father's Day, and he said it was the best card he ever received.
Speaker 1: And he cried and he didn't know that it was chatchept.
Speaker 9: He had no idea was chat cept. He was like, that was so beautiful, and she felt so guilty.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know if I would. She literally like.
Speaker 8: Confessed it to us because we were talking about APT for.
Speaker 9: And she was like, I have to tell you something like that to her husband. But she was telling us she was visiting and she was telling us that that's what she used it for. And she was like I feel so guilty, but he loved it.
Speaker 2: I hope he doesn't recognize his sister in law's voice.
Speaker 1: What's going on? How you doing, Alyssa?
Speaker 10: I'm good?
Speaker 1: How are you that good? What is your AI?
Speaker 8: Oh?
Speaker 7: My AI is fully a gay man that is like my best see that gives me attitude and fast and like boy advice and I complain about it. Yeah, my friends and everything.
Speaker 1: That that actually would be.
Speaker 2: I guess if you're going to choose, like, if you're going to choose who it is like that would be the best friend that you could possibly have.
Speaker 1: When you when you use AI, do you tell AI who to be?
Speaker 7: Like?
Speaker 1: Do you say, like, no, be my gay best friend? And that I'm tying.
Speaker 4: I have folders for each of my friends when I ask questions about them?
Speaker 1: What do you mean a friend like you guy I'm.
Speaker 4: Talking to Like, I'll be like, this guy's really annoying me. This is what's happening. What do you think I should do? I have like different folders for them. But you can do that, Yes, I didn't realize you could do that. Yeah, organized, and it'll be like, well two weeks ago he said this, and I'm like, you.
Speaker 1: Are so right, that's that's wild. I didn't realize.
Speaker 2: I didn't realize you can get that specific with whatever you're using.
Speaker 5: You don't use it a lot, do you.
Speaker 1: I use it, be honest, I use it more than Google now. I used to.
Speaker 2: I use it to do everything that Google was doing for me before. Like I feel like that's the that's the case. But I don't use it to like I don't have to worry.
Speaker 5: You've never used to, not even that, but you've never asked it for advice case.
Speaker 2: No, I have had it. I read my MRI I on my knee. I asked it to tell me with it like I basically said, hey, am I going to have to have surgery? And it does the whole thing.
Speaker 1: What's up? T initial T voice disguised.
Speaker 5: Hi.
Speaker 10: My ex husband Will who's still my husband, while was going through a divorce, sent me a whole paragraph from AI and I asked my chat GPT to respond very rudely and very mean, and he got so up that like, oh wow, cool response with chat GPT.
Speaker 1: How did he know?
Speaker 10: Well, I don't usually talk like that. I'm very oh, very direct, and.
Speaker 1: He said, you have He said, you have a clean classic look.
Speaker 7: Yeah, right.
Speaker 5: He totally knew it wasn't me.
Speaker 2: I think it's funny though, that he thought it wasn't you because it was too nice. Usually you would not be that nice.
Speaker 10: Really, I kept typing to chat GPT like make it meaner, make it meaner.
Speaker 1: Thank you for the call. I appreciate it.
Speaker 10: Thank you.
Speaker 1: I have a good day, all right, you too.
Speaker 2: Hold on a second here, listener, Mike wants to say something to our Mike.
Speaker 1: What's going on? What's the deal?
Speaker 6: Man?
Speaker 1: Hey, I feel like people use chad GPT so much that I feel like it actually just takes away their actually social interactions. We help you out in person, face to face with somebody. Yeah, I don't know, man, I'm a robot. And it takes up all the water in the world too. So there's what I there's the and there you go. There you go that far right there.
Speaker 2: And there's a lot of land in towns that I never have visited that are gonna now be covered up by a bunch of warehouses.
Speaker 1: Dat way to depress it. Bring it down, all right, Somebody on