Speaker 1: All right, Smo Joe on the morning, Hey, how do things go up north? I know you were going up to check out Camp Idlewild.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we went up to Idlewild, drove the three hour trick it was.
Speaker 3: It was okay the drive.
Speaker 2: I'm not a big driver, especially for long distance, and so I had to pull over a couple of times.
Speaker 3: But it was great.
Speaker 2: Man. We got up there, We got to check out the campsite, check out the grounds, go to a few different places and it.
Speaker 3: Feels real now and exciting having done that trip.
Speaker 1: And again, what is the website for those that want in July to go to Camp Idle Wild?
Speaker 3: And what you guys are doing Return of Idle Wild? I d l E Wild.
Speaker 1: Aren't you glad that We talked about this on Friday and I said, hey, we should move the contest giveaway so you're not driving back and driving forth?
Speaker 2: Absolutely after that drive, absolutely man. So we go up there and we stay with a wonderful lady. Her name is Lydia, so shout out to her. We stayed with her. This is my first I'm meeting this person. So me, my boy Quake and my boy JG. We stay at Lydia's out and she's at a beautiful home up there, and I'm chilling, and all of a sudden, she got two cats that come out of nowhere, one cat named Frieda one cat named Diego. And I'm sitting in like a chair that's hanging from the ceiling, so it's not like a regular chair. I'm kind of enclosed. The cat jumps up on my lap. I don't know what to do. I'm not a big cat person. That's the closest I've ever been to a cat. But I'm like, all right, kind of like frozen, so die going out kind of bond. He like is sitting on my lap and he's on my lap for hours and I never pet him. I'm kind of just like allowing him to chill. So the night goes on, everybody's talking. Lyddia ends up, you know, putting her robe on, going in the back and going to sleep. So at a certain point, I'm like, okay, things are winding down. I need to go to the car and get my little bag with my toothbrush and all that kind of stuff in there. When I walk out, Diego runs out of the house with me. Oh jeez, I'm like, he ain't going no so then the people my boys in the house a like, did the catch is wrun? I'm like, yes, bro, come outside. We come outside. Nobody can find Diego. Oh no, damn, it's snowing up in idle wall. So snowing in idlewall. I got my flashlight on my phone. We can't find Diego. Quick could go back in the house, like, let me go get riddy. I'm like, do not wake her up, Like you can't tell her we done lost her cat, Like, let's at least try to look for the cat for a minute. So we walking around the house about twenty minutes. We cannot find Diego. So we coming back around boom. Diego is like perched like in between the house and whatever she got outside, and she's built like this little front cabin or something like that that extends beyond the house. So there's an under portion between like the foundation of the house in what she's built. He's hiding under their They like, just grab him. I'm like, I'm not about to grab this.
Speaker 4: Damn.
Speaker 3: Ain't even patting him when he was sitting there, And I.
Speaker 2: Don't notice cat like that, So I don't know if you about to claw at me or scrape me on it.
Speaker 3: I don't know touching this cat.
Speaker 2: And cats aren't responsive as dogs are, so it's not like I'm like come.
Speaker 3: Here, boy like yeah yeah, yea yeah.
Speaker 1: They don't look at you like they're not retain They don't even come to you if you have food, they don't even they don't trust you doing nothing.
Speaker 2: So if I'm like, go wake her up, so they go wake her up, she come outside, they go back inside.
Speaker 1: She's like turn the flash light off like okay, wait the cat said that.
Speaker 2: Lida like turn the flash light off, Like okay, I'm like, diego, let's go.
Speaker 3: She's like, I don't call his name. You're scaring him. Oh my gosh, I'm telling you who is this lady?
Speaker 2: Like chat woman brought But eventually he came in the house and we made show her doors were.
Speaker 3: Is this lady friends with the people that you're friends with? Can she do some things?
Speaker 1: And when you say when you say uh, she's like putting on the house stress or whatever the deal is?
Speaker 2: Is she like an older woman? I feel like she late thirties maybe early forties. I came so she had a little robe, all a little situation.
Speaker 1: It's funny. I didn't know, the thirty year olds wore robes like that. She did. She turned the lights off. She's like, turn the light off. I'm going to come inside and with my cats. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: No. I was just thrown by the picture of Kevin with the cat on his lap he posted, and I was like, this is cool.
Speaker 3: Can I say if that was Diego? Y'all did look really close it has anybody ever?
Speaker 1: Has anybody ever lost somebody's animal, So like, what would have happened?
Speaker 4: This exact thing happened to me when I was a kid. My grandma let out our cat during the wintertime, and unfortunately it wasn't a great ending like y'all found Diego. We did find my cat, but it was frozen in the lake. Oh out, so I Peter Rudy, my my old childhood cat. He fell in the lake after grandma let him outside.
Speaker 3: Accident.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, wait a second, that's a horrible It died. It died in like a It tried.
Speaker 4: Walking down the lake. It was wintertime and the ice wasn't thick enough. And then we found him.
Speaker 3: Holy oh frozen.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And that was because Grandma. It's okay if you're listening, Grandma, I know you listen. It's okay.
Speaker 1: Wait grahmma, she knows right that the cat does. Okay, that's craziness. All I kept thinking of the whole time was that Kevin's up there and this lady and her name is Lydia, and whatever the deal is, he loses the cat and now he's up there trying to find this cat the entire night, and the cat's probably smart enough to realize that it's inside the house or something.
Speaker 3: Oh no, that boy was alse haf That boy was outside. I was going to die.
Speaker 4: Did y'all bond after that?
Speaker 3: You and the cat?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 3: He never came back. Would you ever get a cat? No, I don't think so. Those cats.
Speaker 2: Cats are noisy, like I don't know, really quote unquote like house trained. But the cat was jumping all over stuff, knocking stuff down. It was like old doll.
Speaker 1: And when she letting him, I hate I hate cat owners that don't keep control of their cats.
Speaker 3: I don't think she pet it one time.
Speaker 1: If that was a dog and the dog was doing it to you, you would be like, hey, down right, I mean, like Henry and Louis have done that with you, Like I've had to put them in you know, the bedroom, you know, exactly crazy.
Speaker 3: Hold on a second, Amy, what's up? Amy? Hi?
Speaker 6: Guys, I think this is how are you a What is that? Is that my cat?
Speaker 1: Your cat?
Speaker 5: No, that's my cat's Okay, I gonna say, oh my goodness.
Speaker 6: Okay, well I was gonna say, this is the first time, you know, the P word actually ran away from you.
Speaker 3: Man, it's a different situation. Maybe that's it.
Speaker 1: Must do cats run away from you because they send something like do they you know? Maybe they said and said, Kevin is horny because he's he's been observing.
Speaker 6: Okay, now we're making it weird. We always got to make it weird.
Speaker 1: You're the one that you brought up the P word, for godsh sakes, Amy, Come on, well I don't.
Speaker 6: I gave up saying naughty words.
Speaker 5: So I am all right.
Speaker 3: I love you guys. We love you too. You too, Bye. Take care of yourself.
Speaker 1: Yeah, cats, I wonder if kats sense that that's interesting because you're you're a different guy right now.
Speaker 2: We bonded for like two hours, like and she said he's normally not that friendly. He jumped Yeah, Diego and Dan frieda so Diego jumped up and we was kind of just viobbing for.
Speaker 3: Me and they sipping my tea, and there he was on this day.
Speaker 1: That's wild that you stayed at some ladies house, like I would have a hard time staying at some stranger's house.
Speaker 2: No, I mean for her, she had three dudes in there. I don't know what she was on. What do you mean just like a boarding house or something? No, no, no, she she has a house. It has three rooms, and she allowed us to stay in there. She's great friends with Mohammi Kuwaku. So, uh, you're definitely more adventurous than I would be.
Speaker 3: What's going on? How you doing?
Speaker 4: Jen?
Speaker 3: Fantastic? What's happening?
Speaker 4: So?
Speaker 2: I was watching my sister in law's dog.
Speaker 5: It was a puggle and he was like a ham with.
Speaker 6: Legs, and he got out of our yard and because one of my son's friends let the gate open, so we're like.
Speaker 4: Oh my gosh, we just lost their dog.
Speaker 3: Holy crap. So my husband gets in the car and he literally.
Speaker 5: Makes it around the block and the dog is running down the street like about to have a heart attack because it's the farthest he's ever run ever.
Speaker 6: And my husband would have put him in the car.
Speaker 3: He literally just followed him and went go home, Chucky, go home, Chusy.
Speaker 1: That's the worst. Dog sat one time for a friend. Dog sat one time and the dog darted, almost getting hit by a car. And all I kept thinking to myself, was you ever hear the stories where somebody's animal dies and they just go get a replacement animal and nobody knows.
Speaker 3: I'm like, oh no, where would I find a dog that looks like pictures all over the place.
Speaker 4: There was no replacing Chucky.
Speaker 6: He was a pug and a beagle and.
Speaker 1: He was very fat, very fa Pugs and beagles don't like to have fun.
Speaker 3: With each other.
Speaker 6: Oh no, I guess they do, because he was. It was a puggle and he was just he had very He looked like a pug, but his face wasn't smashed in but he was a mask.
Speaker 5: He was.
Speaker 3: He was a bad dog. Okay, all right, thank you for the call. I appreciate it.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 1: Somebody somebody texting and said, Kevin, what's the website again?
Speaker 3: I want to know more about this. You talked about it on Friday.
Speaker 5: Return of Idle Wild. All right, you should just post the link on our story we'll do it. We'll do it when it gets when your guys are ready to do everything. Let's do like a big feature or something that'd be really cool. Are you gonna go up there again before? We'll be back in.
Speaker 3: May when it starts to heat up and be back out there. And will you be driving the three?
Speaker 1: Uh, just probably rest a little bit, let somebody, let somebody drive you.
Speaker 3: Let's have one woods. I hear he's