Speaker 1: It's Mojo in the mornings. Five is six fifty five, five.
Speaker 2: And six fifty five, y'all five and six fifty five braining Champion. The five is six fifty five is Dan. He's a new guy. Kiky won yesterday. Hi Dan, welcome back, buddy, Thanks all, Dan, tell us about yourself.
Speaker 1: Forty one. Got three girls, Riley, Kinsley and Pasley and my beautiful wife, Brittany.
Speaker 2: I love it, beautiful man, I love the names. Those are great names.
Speaker 1: Dan.
Speaker 2: Your challenger today is Derek. We got a sausage you can't swear?
Speaker 1: Hold on? Yeah, please, don't anybody swear.
Speaker 2: I mentioned I mentioned Dan that we got a little bit of a sausage fest today. As Dan's going to be taken on another dude by the name of Derek. It says Derek is a landscaper. He's got a busy day, got to get all the cutting in before the rain comes.
Speaker 1: What's up, Derek, how you doing?
Speaker 2: Hey? Hey the going guys, fantastic man, Welcome to the show. Say hi to Dan.
Speaker 1: Hey, Dan's going. Hey, You're not the only one who's got those girls. I got four, so wow, good for you guys. Man, that's awesome. What a beautiful What a beautiful thing to be?
Speaker 2: You know, girl, Dad's here. I'm gonna lock up Dan in a soundproof area. Dan, You're gonna hear from Lydia here in a second. We'll ask Derek the questions. First five pop culture trivia questions. Whoever gets the most right wins. I always goes to the champion, Derek. Question number one. The Detroit Pistons kickoff Round two of the playoffs tonight at Little Caesars Arena. Where did the Pistons play before moving to Little Caesars?
Speaker 1: Oh the Palace?
Speaker 2: Question number two. Beyonce was the co chair of last night's met Gala. True or False Renaissance was the title of Beyonce's last album Look True True?
Speaker 1: Question number three.
Speaker 2: It was announced that Blake Lively and Justin Baldoni reached a settlement on their lawsuit. What was the name of the movie that they worked on together that started this whole mess?
Speaker 1: Yes? No clue? Huh? Passing on that one? Oh, all right? Question? What am I looking at? Question?
Speaker 2: That would be the next question question the easy question?
Speaker 1: Yes. Question number four.
Speaker 2: Tigers star pitcher Trek Scouble will undergo surgery on his left elbow. He is expected to be out two to three months. True or false. Scooble is a three time cy Young Award winner. That's true and question number five Met Gala last night.
Speaker 1: This was interesting.
Speaker 2: Zoe Kravitz was at the met gala and had her hand in her pocket the whole night, amid engagement rumors with this as it was singer who am I referring to let's bring back our champ from a sound proof area?
Speaker 1: How did Derek do you? Anna? Derek struggled a little bit. He got five? That's it. Yeah, I thought he at least got three. No, thought at three? You got more? Daughters got answers? Oh wow, it's a dumb all right, Dan Dan? You gotta beat two?
Speaker 2: Okay, Here we go, Here we go, Dan Dan. The Detroit Pistons kick off Round two of the playoffs tonight at Little Caesar's Arena. Where did the Pistons play before moving to Little Caesar's Yes, Question number two. Beyonce was the co chair of last night's Met Gala.
Speaker 1: True or false.
Speaker 2: Renaissance was the title of Beyonce's last album.
Speaker 1: Well false is correct.
Speaker 2: It was Cowboy Carter Remember the country stuff that she did? Question number three, it was announced that Blake Lively and Justin Beldoni reached a settlement on their lawsuit. What was the name of the movie that they worked on together that started this whole mess? No, no, its, it ends with us. But at least that was d it ends with That's a good guest. Now you got to get it. At least won more of these questions. Right to win with a clean win. Okay, so you got two more questions. Got to at least.
Speaker 1: You'll get it. I think here we go. Question number four.
Speaker 2: Tiger's star pitcher Trek Scooble will undergo surgery on his left elbow. He's expected to be out two to three months. True or false. Schooble is a three time cy Young Award winner. False is correct, He's a two time. That was a little trick question in there, a little trickery. We threw a curveball in there. And question number five, Zoe Kravitz was at the met gala last night and had her hand in her pocket the whole night amid engagement rumors with this as it was, Singer Harry Styles is right, Yes, Swinner, no reason to swear dan and worry about another dude hanging out and taking you on. You took him down, man. Congratulations, thank you.
Speaker 1: That was excellent. Good Dan, Yeah, I like it. Thanks Derek. That's a good guy.
Speaker 2: You know what, You're a real one there, Derek.
Speaker 1: Appreciate Derek. We're going to set you up with a prize.
Speaker 2: Lydia is going to talk to you and she's going to get your information so that you can get a Panda Express gift card in the amount of fifty dollars at Panda Express.
Speaker 1: Thank you, all right, sorry Mojoe, but that's my favorite, you know what.
Speaker 2: I appreciate you, bro. Have nothing to be sorry, nothing to be sorry about. He's my favorite too.
Speaker 1: Best day, my man.
Speaker 2: You guys, all right, buddy, have a great one. Dan, who's your favorite to make people pick?
Speaker 1: Exactly?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 1: You can barely hear it, all right
Speaker 2: Hang on my second, it's Mojo in the Morning's five is six fifty five