Speaker 1: Mojo on the morning show So Bianca, we talked about Bianca having this little uh and I say little, I shouldn't say little secret boyfriend. I don't want to make him look like he's a little guy, even though he is younger than.
Speaker 2: He's six too, he's actually way taller than me.
Speaker 1: He's a good looking guy. So you got this guy that you've been kind of talking to. Listen to what Bianca is doing right now that is so very teenageish.
Speaker 3: What do you guys think.
Speaker 2: It's teenage ish?
Speaker 1: Let's see if anybody over the age of eighteen calls us and tells us that they do this, go ahead.
Speaker 2: So him and I've been talking, probably for about a month now, and probably since about a week ago. We've been in facetiming every night and we fall asleep together on FaceTime, and when I wake up in the morning for work at four am, he wakes up with me, and then I talked to him and I drive to work, and then when me and Lydia do our show prep in the morning, he's on FaceTime until we go into our show meeting. So all night he's always on the phone with me, every single night.
Speaker 4: Including last night when she's sharing a room with two other people.
Speaker 3: I really so while you guys are in the room with.
Speaker 5: Her, not just in the room in bed.
Speaker 1: Yeah, wait, you're on are you on a headset or something? So you guys are face timing. You're face timing, and these guys can hear you guys in your conversation.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but we're not really talking, really sleeping together.
Speaker 3: Do you say good night and hang up?
Speaker 2: Or what we say, okay, good night, I put my phone up, or like I was holding my lapard.
Speaker 5: Please just there watching us.
Speaker 2: Yes, and he's there sleeping too, so it's like we're sleeping next to each other, but just our cameras are at each other.
Speaker 1: If there's anybody that does this, it's got to be a high school kid in like high school love. Do you remember when you would be on the phone with a guy, like when you were young, you would fall asleep with them with each other on the phone.
Speaker 5: But then like somebody would be awake and hang up, like this is no your parents.
Speaker 2: Face time with Well it was so cute because I'm obviously not sleeping next to him or sleeping with him. We don't share a bet or anything. So this is like the only option this is.
Speaker 1: You guys being able to do it. What kind of sleeper is he? Have you ever woken up to look at it and see No.
Speaker 2: Because he usually wakes up before me, so my alarm clock will go off right next to my phone on FaceTime usually, so he'll wake up with my alarm clock.
Speaker 5: So he was actually see. I like sappy stuff like this.
Speaker 4: I do think it's very cute, just not when you're sharing a room with two other people.
Speaker 5: He's watching Lydia's sleep and me sleep.
Speaker 2: That was a little excessive, he does say. Lydia's snored a little bit too.
Speaker 3: He can actually hear it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we don't mean ourselves, he can hear.
Speaker 1: I would feel so violated if I were you guys that are sharing a room with her. But this is how you guys do it every single night with each other.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's what we've been doing.
Speaker 1: H eight four four Mojo Live eight four four six six five sixty five four eight. Anybody in a relationship with somebody that maybe a long distance and you guys fall asleep to FaceTime each other, like you guys FaceTime.
Speaker 2: It's just something. It's just really cute waking up and you just have that person right there. I think it's so cool. You don't see if.
Speaker 4: This girl Mojo, I don't know if you've if you've been around her when, because you were facetiming him like all day two.
Speaker 2: They are.
Speaker 5: They're honestly adorable together. Really, you see the pots she's mushy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm in my lover girl. I'm not in the streets anymore.
Speaker 1: I really, I'm not in the streets. Who turns a hoe into a housewife? I'm sorry, Jenny, what were you saying? What's up, Jenny High that I did this with?
Speaker 4: I did not did not meet him in real life, but we facetimed like every day and every night, and we did fall asleep together.
Speaker 6: In the morning.
Speaker 7: I'd wake up and see him and you see me, and we'd be.
Speaker 6: Like, oh, good morning, So I am thirty three, so I don't think he's here.
Speaker 7: Wow.
Speaker 6: But I eventually met him and didn't work out.
Speaker 1: But wait, so you guys had a better relationship over FaceTime than you did face to facetally.
Speaker 6: He even wrote a song about me, and he's like, actually big and yeah, it was kind of cool.
Speaker 3: That is wild. That is so funny.
Speaker 2: Are you saying if you and Chelsea were long distance, you would never do that.
Speaker 1: First off, Chelse, when she does go away, like if she goes to visit her family in Arizona, she can't wait to get off the phone with me.
Speaker 2: I mean she's well, of course, as I was married to you of the same way.
Speaker 3: What's all what's going on, Brian?
Speaker 7: How you doing? Yeah, it's telling about the same topic. My sixteen year old son and his sixteen year old girlfriend do the same thing every night, and when he don't want to get up for school in the morning, meet and a wife. We threatened to take him off mute and embarras him. So he jumps right up, and I thought he was the only one that'd done it.
Speaker 1: Do you ever go in in the middle of the night and hang up his phone because it's causing your your WiFi numbers to go up or with?
Speaker 7: No, Actually, I don't mess with that. It's just I just thought it was the weirdest thing. I thought it was just him doing that. So when I heard this, I just I had.
Speaker 3: To call up.
Speaker 1: It's Young Love, my friend Brian Young. I guess, yeah, look at these guys.
Speaker 2: Yeah, No, it's not a weird thing at all. And actually it's kind of fun. I think it's a cool thing. And also it's so cool because he'll send me pictures of me sleeping, I'll send pictures of him sleeping. It's cute.
Speaker 5: I don't want to see message supping. I am not a cute supper.
Speaker 3: Oh and Courtney does this for good reason? Why is that? Where's your husband? So?
Speaker 6: My husband is currently deployed. I'm thirty one, and it's every night that we can. But I mean it's a little bit of a different reason. But I somethink it's like fun that you get do to suit each other.
Speaker 1: His military guys that he's with don't ever make fun of him for being on FaceTime with you.
Speaker 7: I'm sure they do, But.
Speaker 2: I think it's a good thing also because I know he's not talking to another girl or doing anything when yeah controlling.
Speaker 3: Hey, Courtney, what branch is your husband?
Speaker 6: He's in the army.
Speaker 3: Thank you for his service. Thank you for your service as much.
Speaker 1: Thanks. We love you guys so much. God bless his country man for people like you. What's going on?
Speaker 3: Renee, good morning? What's up?
Speaker 7: I want to know if Bianca's boyfriend heard anybody bring the micro even.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, that's so funny.
Speaker 2: I can ask you.
Speaker 6: I I'm curious. You need to investigate this.
Speaker 7: Didn't hear anything anything fish another.
Speaker 3: So I love Renee thinking of that. That is so great. Uh, Cadence, what's up, Cadence. It's Mojo in the morning.
Speaker 1: We're talking about Bianca from our show in her new young love that she's got and how they fall asleep FaceTime in each other.
Speaker 8: Good morning, guys.
Speaker 2: I my boyfriend and I have actually been together for five years, and for two of those years we were.
Speaker 6: Long distance, and we would fall asleep on the phone with each other.
Speaker 3: Oh man, Yeah, that's fun.
Speaker 2: It's just it's a crazy experience because when you see them and you're like laying in your bed and there are faces right in front of you, it feels like they're actually there. It's cool exactly. And for having strict parents who are a boy cannot sleep over my house if I'm not dating him for a long time, I think it's the best option for me.
Speaker 1: Cadence, I gotta go there, and you know I always do. I made a career out of this. But do you guys fornicate FaceTime wise, do you guys FaceTime sex no asking me. No, I'm saying, Kadence. I mean I'm not asking you don't ask me. I don't want your dad calling me.
Speaker 3: What's up? Shelley?
Speaker 6: Hi, Hi, first time, long time.
Speaker 3: Hey, come on the phone, good job. What's happening? Shall you?
Speaker 6: So I actually call I had to call in for this one because I literally do this every night. No, I'm the person that I talked to. She lives in Chicago, so it's like it's long days, and so we'll be on the phone throughout the whole day and then we'll fall asleep on a phone and wake up. So the phone is say, like ten hours, and I just think to myself, like, I'm glad it's not back of the day when it when it goes about a minute, because.
Speaker 1: Already remember that by then. You know, it's funny we're in Chicago right now. We should go visit her, wouldn't it be funny? Of all a sudden we showed up in.
Speaker 6: The facetimew Julie.
Speaker 1: Oh you got to come say hi, I did a really big weekend in Chicago'll explain what else we're doing this weekend too. Coming up in a second hold on, Steve wants to pooh pooh on this, Steve, what do you think this is that is doing?
Speaker 3: Steve? Turned your radio down, you big dumb bastard. What's up, Steve? Yeah you're there. You are, Steve.
Speaker 9: It's up by first time caller here.
Speaker 1: Hey Steve, Steve, what.
Speaker 3: Is it that you think this is?
Speaker 9: I think it's a it's a healthy start, but at the moment somebody doesn't want to do it anymore, it's gonna turn toxic, and then you're gonna start getting like, oh, what's he doing or what he doing? We need to do this as a routine, and then it's like.
Speaker 8: Now we're not doing it on the daily honestly, then when unfortunately stuff's gonna happen.
Speaker 2: He's a really chill guy. I don't think he's actually ever gonna think that. He's not like a toxic Keildian guy. I don't think it'll ever get to that point. But I think I would get to that point if I got really turn into the tray you just crazy Kardashian.
Speaker 8: Good education, back and forth. I think you got y'all should be fine. But just like I said, the moment, it doesn't it's not in like a regular conversator regular daily dated.
Speaker 6: I think it can.
Speaker 8: It can start sturning the pod a little bit.
Speaker 2: Let's not live in the future. I'm living in the present and I like doing it now.
Speaker 3: So no, I agree with him. I think we need to stop this behavior now.
Speaker 8: Like I just I've ran into that before, but it's just one of those things where it's like that was like the initial thought was like, damn, I've seen this before.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but.
Speaker 9: Like I said, first time calling in and
Speaker 3: I got thank you, buddy, I appreciate it, appreciate you.