Speaker 1: Listen Beaverville, come on in morning light and gentlemen, and welcome to video message number twenty nine.
Speaker 2: I'm like a dog in heat.
Speaker 3: I woke up yesterday morning with a spring of nat Start later, please, I could never know what the day with us Florida.
Speaker 2: Listen up.
Speaker 4: The ratings just came in for last month. We are number one. We just grabbed every key. Demogra yeah, super duper. That's nice. Fight a goo Nito gay.
Speaker 2: Yes, boy, that is good news.
Speaker 5: It is the twelfth day of March twenty twenty six. We got high wind warnings out there inside and outside the studio. Good morning, everybody. My name is Chris Hockey and here we are on Thursday. Best day of the week, Tommy Benzi and a cast bow thousands, lots to get to and lots of Vikings news and perhaps some breakings Viking news throughout the day. So let's get her started. Here's John Caparulo with some comedy on a Thursday morning.
Speaker 2: Come on in.
Speaker 5: I'm glad you're here.
Speaker 6: I always wish I could be one of those comics who tells jokes like about the president. But I don't know anything. People are guilt at me all the time do you see a speech? No, how could you miss that? I guess I got more channels than you do.
Speaker 2: Due because.
Speaker 1: He wasn't on Nickelodeon. I don't care, all right, I'm watching SpongeBob and I'm happy.
Speaker 2: I don't care.
Speaker 1: People make things too complicated.
Speaker 2: Everybody does. I'm taking people who read.
Speaker 1: Because you're just being difficult, you know, Like you ever go to a movie.
Speaker 6: You like the movie because it's a movie.
Speaker 2: Somebody's always got to ruin it.
Speaker 6: It books so much better than the movie.
Speaker 1: Shut up, nerd, all right, it's not better. There's the reason why they invented movies, because books suck. All right, nobody likes to read. It's not eighteen fifty two we have to read anymore. But there's so much more to the story in the book. Well, like trust Tom Hanks and telling me all I need to know.
Speaker 2: All right, I don't care.
Speaker 7: Shut up, I agree, bird, that's not.
Speaker 3: A lot the side sweet the Beezer betas on your side.
Speaker 5: You hear the distance under this line, didn't you stray?
Speaker 2: That's a day and.
Speaker 8: Too power Trim Morning Joe, Thursday, March twelfth of twenty twenty six, sim Corey Koe, that's Chris Hockey, that's meat sauce, Paul Lambert, there's Zachary Halverson.
Speaker 5: We have dropped the word TA yesterday.
Speaker 2: Probably drop the word T, remember when? Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 5: I thought about it, and then I said, it's not my license?
Speaker 2: Yeah, who cares? What do you care? I don't know.
Speaker 5: I thought about that last night. I don't know why I'm sitting well, I do know why I've sitting on toilet, but I'm sitting there, and I was thinking about things, and uh, I was like, I wonder if I should have dropped it. I would have definitely dropped it back in my early days, but now I'm.
Speaker 2: Like, who cares? Who cares? Who cares?
Speaker 5: What me in my bucket?
Speaker 2: Who cares?
Speaker 9: Can I ask an FCC question the hawk? Oh yes, I would like to ask him and Zach and Corey? How come Pat McAfee can say the S word?
Speaker 2: Can we? Okay? So I will say, your.
Speaker 10: Guy, Bernard and I for many years, and I heard they dropped the S bomb all the time. But yeah, no, Pat is not on the radio or on FCC license.
Speaker 5: Can I ask you another question?
Speaker 2: Then?
Speaker 5: Yeah, you got to answer? Z Echo directo Yeah, why can some podcasts play all the music they want?
Speaker 2: Because there's that was it? What's the company in print?
Speaker 11: Me?
Speaker 2: Might know this?
Speaker 10: That as something or ask cap and.
Speaker 2: Other they pay the license and.
Speaker 5: So you think, like I think, do you know which podcast I'm talking about? We talked about it?
Speaker 11: Yes?
Speaker 5: Do you think they're paying ask cap?
Speaker 2: That might be a permission forgiveness thing.
Speaker 10: Or just do it till the season desist or or or they lie maybe lie about the you know, I mean that the downloads or numbers are low enough. I can't imagine the fees are insanely high. But I'm just speculating at this point on that.
Speaker 5: So can I ask you another question?
Speaker 2: Sure?
Speaker 5: When does my belly going to feel better?
Speaker 2: That's as it. When's the last time it felt better.
Speaker 5: A Sunday morning?
Speaker 2: Okay? Yeah, I can't help you with that. The Russians go at me, Corey, Yeah, it's all sure.
Speaker 3: I don't believe it. You don't think so, Nope, I don't believe the Russians are targeting you.
Speaker 5: I feel like they're targeting me.
Speaker 2: Think you just say something weird or I think.
Speaker 5: I have the stomach virus? Maybe yeah, yeah, you guys will you please share it with me, so we're a team.
Speaker 2: The stomach virus.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I've lost three pounds in the last twenty four hours.
Speaker 2: That's pretty good, all liquid, if you know what I mean.
Speaker 5: Every bit of it, Every gamble that I've taken, I've lost, if you know.
Speaker 2: What I mean. Sure, yeah, Yeah, let's just say.
Speaker 5: The laundry is stacking up in the old hockey house.
Speaker 2: Yeah greasy, it's greasy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no offense. It shouldn't be laundry should be in the garbage.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 10: You know, you would think he would learn and go to the bathroom knowing all that stuff.
Speaker 2: But Hawk just loves the gamble, so damn.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's a real pump because now it's something I enjoy and I got I got some debt to make up, you know what I mean, I'm chasing it now.
Speaker 2: Pooping your pants is your damn something about the.
Speaker 4: Opposite end of this, Can I ask you guys enough CCN question?
Speaker 2: Sure? Sure?
Speaker 5: Sure?
Speaker 3: Doesn't the FCC in general seem outdated like that made sense thirty forty fifty years ago, when we had a limited number of TV stations, a limited number of radio stations that we couldn't all just be wild Wild West because the entire public got their information from a very small.
Speaker 2: Number of radio and TV stations.
Speaker 3: Now there's endless audio and video options, endless.
Speaker 2: Right, millions and millions and millions.
Speaker 3: Of opportunities for podcast streams, shows, whatever. So why are like one percent of it, not even one way, less than one percent of us monitored and regulated. But everybody else can do whatever they want because we're we're using the airwaves.
Speaker 2: I understand that, but I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Like it just feels outdated that, like we can't say the S word now, well you.
Speaker 2: Know what I'm saying. It just it feels like.
Speaker 3: That should have been like, well, casts out of the bag, Just do what you want, right, just let it rip.
Speaker 2: Right. You still, if you want the airwaves and you want this.
Speaker 3: You still have to do the weekly test and the emergency response.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you still got to go through that stuff.
Speaker 3: But in terms of actual content, just have at it and see what happens after it.
Speaker 5: Like, don't you worry about what the Lord thinks?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Talking to me? Who me?
Speaker 5: Because I do believe as each day goes by, we're closer and closer to this being controlled completely by I'm gonna close my mouth now, So y'all be careful, is what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Well, he can say whatever we want for another twenty three minutes.
Speaker 5: You think it's bad now, that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Oh what yeah? Yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 5: We may all have to start the show with the prayer soon if we're not careful and you know, you're not allowed to choose, you know what I mean, that's how we're going to start the show.
Speaker 2: And also with you. Is this some kind of meditation that Romo's doing the right? Yeah? Yep? Was it Kurt Bills?
Speaker 5: Nope?
Speaker 2: Hey, did you know when you google Kurt Bills our show comes up?
Speaker 5: Does it really?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 5: That's great?
Speaker 9: Ye?
Speaker 3: Not great if your Kurt Bills right? Not He's gotta get that a lot.
Speaker 2: Now, Who the hell is Kurt Bills?
Speaker 5: I don't really know.
Speaker 2: I mean I would google him, but then our show of Minnesota not my house.
Speaker 3: What is he doing now he's former into sports gambling?
Speaker 2: Well I don't know.
Speaker 10: I mean, that's not our business now that he's not in public life.
Speaker 5: Is it's a different Kurt Bills that we're talking about, Not that guy, not that guy.
Speaker 2: We're talking about a different one.
Speaker 5: Guy with high school with Yeah, we called him k Bill.
Speaker 3: Yeah, k Bill, Yeah, Curtisenas he made a lot of money, so you guys called him Kurt Bills.
Speaker 5: K with a lot of bills.
Speaker 2: Dude, good pivot. He hasn't been at office in twelve years.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I think he was was What could Pat have possibly been talking about?
Speaker 2: No idea to bring that name up? Kat and he had a bunch of them yesterday.
Speaker 5: I didn't get to hear you.
Speaker 9: It was every time he talks. I just feel like it's just for the button bar.
Speaker 10: What he hasn't done anything since twenty thirteen. Yeah, he's a successful man. How could that have been brought up? Should we do a welfare check?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Should we ask who we asking about.
Speaker 5: Kb K Bills? Which we called him duck because ducks have bills. Then we called him d and then we called him mister D and then we called him the d WHOA.
Speaker 3: I love that three of us were like, I wonder why Pat brought up Kurt Bills, and Zachary's like, I'm concerned for the well being of Kurt Bills, Like where has he been the last twelve years?
Speaker 2: What does he up to do?
Speaker 3: Is he Okay? No, that just means you're a good person. You're like, I hope he's okay.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry if that's how I can agrass. So you don't care? How really, so you have no interest in what he's doing. He's well, but he's more confused.
Speaker 10: I can't believe that said it like in twenty because that would have been twenty five or.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but that his job is politics. Like we bring up JaMarcus Russell once in a while.
Speaker 2: Good point. Yeah, you know what I mean and shakes, Oh man, I want to mark you know. Yeh was it Martel Webster. That's a great point, little dude.
Speaker 10: So like a lot of times, like we've talked about in the past or like my buddies and I and this is a very common thing.
Speaker 2: You maybe have done it with your friends, probably sauce, but you know, with a couple of friends.
Speaker 5: Well there you your friends, you're going to know each other.
Speaker 10: You know, where you sit around and you just name old athletes random just name name, name and dudes is what we call it.
Speaker 2: It's awesome.
Speaker 3: Just sit there, just Marcus Robinson, you guys played a game called name and Dude.
Speaker 2: Now this is a very common thing. Yeah, now this is look it up.
Speaker 10: So my generation twenties thirties, we will literally you'll sit at the bar and you'll just name in the goal of obscure obscure?
Speaker 2: Can I play with you? Quickly? Sure? Do we alternate? You just going over you? Okay?
Speaker 10: Michael Jordan, Yeah, and I would do something like, uh, you know, Alex Kolakowsky.
Speaker 3: Tom Brady, Okay, at this more obscure than that. I think that's obscure.
Speaker 10: Yeah, like Dwayne Rollas in sure you know. I would do a Michael Bennett, Josh Allen. I would uh maybe go a little again, a little bit more more out.
Speaker 3: Of the Simone Biles, Drew p Wiener, Kurt Bills, Andre Agasy. I don't understand this game random. I was just who wins. It's just it's just a fun thing. But bring it up because I wondered do political people do that? With old politicians? They must be like Pat Musk was a Sander, I believe from Louis Musty.
Speaker 10: Oh that's right, that's what they called him, dan Quail exactly.
Speaker 2: See, this is fun sauce.
Speaker 3: You do one Ross Parrot, he not arm Coleman, Scooter, but kiss.
Speaker 2: Man out there. The lighting is so nice.
Speaker 5: It's so light, isn't it so bright?
Speaker 2: You think Kurt Bills has a hammer? Oh my god?
Speaker 5: He exactly?
Speaker 2: You look something up for I looked that up. Sure, what do you want to have a ten incher?
Speaker 5: Yeah, buddy wants to know.
Speaker 2: Apparently it's not a matter of public record.
Speaker 5: Well then he does.
Speaker 3: Whatever was we don't know about? Kurt Bills? Hang down by Tommy.
Speaker 2: He has to have a hammer. Why does he have to? That's true? Most politicians are happy. Why would you know?
Speaker 7: Would you?
Speaker 2: Because they have some confidence, They got some swagger. You talk to the people. It's not wrong.
Speaker 9: Well, if you have confidence, you most likely have a big penis correct.
Speaker 5: That's why I'm so inconfident.
Speaker 2: Not even the right way. Yeah, that must be. Corey must have a fourteen? He does? You do? Is it?
Speaker 10: Kurt saying Tommy, Well, dady, you grabbed it before, haven't you?
Speaker 5: I have it saving life?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 2: What did they fell?
Speaker 3: What started your politician's theory? Outside of the confidence? Is there anybody specifically off air? I think I've already told you about it.
Speaker 5: Is it about h Yeah? Yeah, that's right, you'll think about it.
Speaker 2: Think of I think about it. This is the early story. To think about it, I got nothing, not about me. Actually, someone I know very very well. You don't have a thick hang down, very very very about as well as you could know somebody.
Speaker 12: Yeah yeah, oh yeah, very related to this person.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I literally am blanking. Really Yeah. Maybe it's just I got nothing.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I don't want to say it, Okay, No, yeah, I mean I agree, I agree.
Speaker 3: Maybe I was amazing, amazing hot for the book. Tell me what's new man?
Speaker 2: Well, I missed you guys last week.
Speaker 13: I think Zach and I went to the same park. I was dying brilliant last week. Couldn't even talk. Sounded worse than that same thing.
Speaker 11: And then Sas had the same stomach issues as hogs Daddy going around.
Speaker 3: I'm sure she would love everybody to know that she's lost like five times, so she's jacked up.
Speaker 5: I'm it ain't it ain't worth it, but it's I mean, I'll tell you what. I tried to take a walk around my neighborhood yesterday and had to make it a quick light Yeah, jog back to the house.
Speaker 2: You just let it go.
Speaker 5: I just I know I made it back, but old barely.
Speaker 2: I mean, it was just did you, Josh.
Speaker 9: Did Yeah happened Yeah when you you played the juices loose?
Speaker 2: Yeah? No, So like I was, that's the worst I've ever been since.
Speaker 13: I might I probably did have COVID, but it was like I was down, bad bad.
Speaker 2: Couldn't Eve get off the couch? Awful? Well you watch Thrones? How? What did I watch?
Speaker 7: Watch?
Speaker 12: Uh?
Speaker 2: Summerhouse, Southern less children? Watch watch that? I love his Bladery re union last night? That was my bi. Did you watch bills for I'm milsing for no, I mean mutue? No watching not much? Not much new. I'm Brian shook. What was the last thing? The Thrones finale? I didn't really like that much. Really, it's kind of slow.
Speaker 3: It was definitely slow with the just I think it was compared Episode five.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's usually it. Yeah you got to wrap it up, put a bow on it. But yeah, all the.
Speaker 3: Energy was in five and then height How many times I saw it once?
Speaker 11: And I can I say something this this is almost stealing something that you might think, Yeah, that's a little scary to.
Speaker 2: Say, but like because of TV's so good.
Speaker 11: Now, I felt like you after the movie because I looked at Sessa's like that has been a way better limited.
Speaker 3: Series if it was like eight episodes instead of just an It.
Speaker 11: Was just two and a half hours of Margot Robbie cheating on her husband with a stud horse, which wasn't bad.
Speaker 2: That was fine to watch.
Speaker 5: It, plitician, if you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: No, Jacob al already has to have a hangout. That guy is so good looking. But no, like Zach thinks he's hideous, only he's hideous. I just think he's overrated. My god, Zach, Zach, I, Zach, I've never ever wanted to like that actually makes me physically angry.
Speaker 10: I mean, look at his like, go ahead, the way his forehead kind of leans over his sunken in eyes.
Speaker 5: Nobody can look like a head I'm not.
Speaker 2: I'm not saying he's a he's an eight, oh my god, maybe at nine.
Speaker 10: But everybody calls him a perfect ten, and I'm like, he's not perfect.
Speaker 3: Now, before we move on and debate the facial structure of Jacob ALORDI just remember that Zach is not a huge fan of Patrick Swayze's face.
Speaker 2: I mean, so.
Speaker 13: It's it's almost frustrating to talk to him about it.
Speaker 2: Zach, that's so bad between Colin.
Speaker 13: Set her home famously a six one day.
Speaker 2: Those are so ingregious. He basically said, swayzey is dead from the neck up. It's so sad.
Speaker 5: And that's like, you know, it's.
Speaker 2: Great from the neck down. Oh my gosh.
Speaker 3: And we're talking it's easy Swayze like dirty dancing in point breaking ghost Swayze ghosts.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Builders and Remodelers brings you the first segment of the Power Trim Morning.
Speaker 2: Joe. Thanks Builders and Remodelers.
Speaker 5: Remodelers.
Speaker 3: All right, we're officially on Kyler Murray watch because he's a scheduled to visit the Vikings today. We'll have that covered all day here on the Family Guesses he signed today. I think everybody is assuming that he signs it ay, but we'll see. Ben Lieber joins in a little bit. This is the Power tim Morning Show on the Fan which just oh I'm sorry.
Speaker 10: Hang out with Justin gard meat sauce, Max Parker and Halvey at Hop House our.
Speaker 2: Bracket Bash watch parties on March nineteenth and twentieth. Catch the game to score.
Speaker 10: Giveaways like six sixty five inch TV's both days all thedetails at cafe dot com. Keyword calendar is great. I heard that, bar so I heard it's really sick. Oh it is sweet, cool, nice, it's super cool. Yeah, it looks like.
Speaker 2: A sportsbook type vibe without the betting.
Speaker 9: Yeah, it's sick exactly now for now, Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: That that's coming down in the cunch time. You guys have been talking about it right on the right on the line.
Speaker 3: We just need one more state to legalize sports betting either way.
Speaker 11: You know how you guys say, like you you agreatest stuff and you hope you die by then one of those things are coming pretty close, a little closer.
Speaker 2: Which one you go for? Title is that next year?
Speaker 13: It's twenty twenty twenty eight, twenty eight, So that's it.
Speaker 2: All timed out for Drake Lindsay's senior year. So we'll see.
Speaker 3: We'll see what I owe you, like five K, five K to your one k, Right.
Speaker 2: You guys got five to one.
Speaker 5: Crazy, there's a lot of cakes, and then it'd be.
Speaker 2: My five hundred to Saucy's thousand. So if the ghosts win, I get six K.
Speaker 3: So I gave you five to one, he gave you two to one and we did different.
Speaker 2: Pretty good odds for a ten year back. No, guys, I got the better end of that. I got folded over. You holded. That was the baddest. That's the baddest, the worst I've ever done on here.
Speaker 3: But think about it, you got you're only gonna lose what did you say?
Speaker 2: Five hundred with him? So you're gonna lose fifteen fifteen dollars over a five year bet. It was like eight years.
Speaker 3: Oh was it really got? Who cares? That's under two hundred a year after twenty nineteen?
Speaker 13: It was after you remember when we went eleven and one and I was just amped or eleven and two and I was just like, oh, yeah, we're winning the Natty. Maybe who knows Darius the whole squad.
Speaker 2: No, it's weird.
Speaker 3: If somebody stopped time right now and said, Corey, if you give us some money, the right amount of money, I'll let the Gopher football team win the national title. And if somebody was like, would you pay two hundred for that? I'd be like, it'd be fun. I'll give I'll give somebody two hundred dollars if the Gophers win the title?
Speaker 2: What about a thousand?
Speaker 3: I'd be like, oh, that's I could buy a poker tournament or something instead.
Speaker 2: Five thousand be a hard Pass'd rather have the money. Yeah, and that's my squad.
Speaker 3: I went to the U goer. I love the I love the Gophers. I want to see him win.
Speaker 2: I'm not paying five k to have them win a title. Do you remember I told you I got season tickets this year? Mm hmm Yeah.
Speaker 13: Sess is already out of town for a game. So you can cuttle up right next to me for a game this year for free?
Speaker 2: How about that? I might do that? Gotta be Yeah, he's so good to Manning's first.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, the full Tommy experience.
Speaker 2: We'll do the whole thing. Saucy and I will text the whole game. They have never seen each other. Yes, it's the best.
Speaker 13: And then we'll go through like m Club and we'll see all like the Jeff for Legends and you're like, yeah, because you like the interview.
Speaker 3: I'll go make out with Eric's setter home in the parking lot. Well, I want the camp stand, but I just need to smoke out fully. Tor God, you know what I'm telling you. And then you see Zaxson games too.
Speaker 2: It's so fun. There's nothing like it. Take a ladle with a couple of dudes. It's fantastic. Excuse me, kiss a ladle of what, booze whatever. They just pour whatever they want and they're not doing that. It's like ever Clear and all that. Like this.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I tried Ever Clearer once the one time in my life. That'll be the last time. Last time I tried the worst. It's the worst.
Speaker 2: It's awful, but no, thank you.
Speaker 13: You can see like Hazy and Hank and Greg Eslinger, who's like a gopher legend. H Yeah, Matt Spaith, all of them are. They're all walking around Dusty Man.
Speaker 2: Bill's in for ever come home. Okay, So I've met like three or four times. Have I told you guys a story?
Speaker 11: And we're walking on the sidelines because I got cess on the sidelines before a game, and then like he's it's like it's like being in high school when you're walking by your crush and you're in the opposite ends of the hallway. We're about forty yards away from each other and we make eye contact.
Speaker 2: And I'm not kidding.
Speaker 11: I avoided Iconic the whole time, even though we met it three or four times, because I was so nervous because he looked that good, and then Jesse and all his kids are there, Like It's just it was overwhelmed.
Speaker 2: That's one regret. I think I have a.
Speaker 3: Game not saying hi to him. Again, who was more overwhelmed? You were Sas well?
Speaker 2: Yeah. The first time I met ses finished, it was.
Speaker 11: Unbelievable because like we went to like some Yeah, I mean, he's a if you don't call him at ten, we'll never talk. But like the first time we, like first year Sas and I were dating, we went to like like a like a gala or whatever, and like was like a go for a football thing and Eric, like Eric was like the headliner being.
Speaker 2: There, and she goes, can you like introduce me? I'm like, yeah, of course, we're like best friends. I was just crossing. I was crossing my fingers. He remembered, meanwhile, you know, please don't take her from me. I'm that And then like I had to like be like you played with my brothers. Couldn't see him look at her? How did he overlap with that? Just one year? Yeah?
Speaker 11: And then so so he was a senior Eddie's freshman year.
Speaker 13: Okay, and then but now that I'm really good friends with like Weber and Hazy. They all live together, so like Weber and Hazy act like we're all old friends, and I'm still like sown ripers around.
Speaker 2: Gotcha look at him.
Speaker 11: The guy was who was nineteen years old and he had a GQ model shoot in the Gopher locker room.
Speaker 3: I know, I mean it must it must have been a really rough four years time.
Speaker 5: Think at the University of Minnesota and the and the state of Minnesota. You're a bigger deal than all those guys you just mentioned.
Speaker 2: Oh it's true, thank you. No, I mean, well, it's it's the show. You guys are the best ever. But like think of that. But it's just my little guy's self comes out, you know, And whenever I see a Gopher legend, I can't do anything about it.
Speaker 13: But like thinking, like think a Hazy Decker and Weber walking into Blarney.
Speaker 2: Is that like ten thirty? I mean you can't. What I mean, what do you do?
Speaker 5: Well, the rest of us might as well leave, That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 10: Yeah, yeah, right, yeah, might as well well. Watch that was.
Speaker 3: Like when Sam Cassell would walk into Belenote and yeah, and Michael.
Speaker 2: Candy and Lake didn't look up from their phones.
Speaker 5: Patrick Swayze just said, I might as well get the hell out of here, live that one dead from the next dow right.
Speaker 11: Oh, I wish I was around in your guys era two reasons at the bar era go on smoking SIGs inside of a bar, to no cell phones in a bar.
Speaker 2: That would game changing.
Speaker 11: I wish that would have just you could actually go up, play a set, play the hits, see what's going on without them pulling their phone out.
Speaker 2: That had been the dream.
Speaker 3: Yeah, people actually talk to each other. Yeah, you had to.
Speaker 2: There was no option the number.
Speaker 5: Or you never saw him again.
Speaker 2: Think that God, that's all gone now. Yeah that was yeah, sad, sad deal.
Speaker 13: That's why I had that brilliant app idea that I never told you guys about. I think I'd be a walking billionaire right now?
Speaker 2: Waire a walking billionaire?
Speaker 5: That might be a great state.
Speaker 2: And go back again, what's the idea for the app? Should I say it? Yeah? Unless you truly think you'll be a walking billionaire?
Speaker 13: I know.
Speaker 2: So it's I had, like the whole thing. I was actually reading out to app developers the whole day. Well, if you're if it's a serious idea, then don't say it. I don't I probably won't fall through with it those so many times too.
Speaker 5: It's check in app Maybe do it after the break, Okay, Okay.
Speaker 2: I'll tell you guys out there, see what you guys think. You guys be my sharks.
Speaker 3: I'm getting the actual idea that you think you can make serious money at it. I don't think you should say it to the to the masses because somebody might seal it if they think it's a good idea.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'll see tell us offer.
Speaker 3: We'll tell you if all of us are like, that's the dumbest thing I've.
Speaker 2: Ever heard tell people who cares.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's like backing up when you not hang it out.
Speaker 13: Okay, that still got that got some like that was not your best IBEA bag sports after this, Tommy Olsen's here, Ben lever In like thirty Power to morning Choke Fan.
Speaker 10: Join the Eat Sauce and Miller Life at Wild Boar and Hopkins tonight from five to seven. Stop by for drink specials and games and register for a chance to win a spot in the Vikings Foundation.
Speaker 2: In Golf Tournament. The full details now at campaign dot com. Just make the keyword golf. So Chris checked this out.
Speaker 3: Tommy just gave us his Shark Tank esque pitch for his idea. And remember we said before the break, if it's just the dumbest idea of all time, we'll just tell the listeners when we get back if it's good, we'll keep it off the air because we'll as a panel say like, no, dude, that's not that bad. Let's just keep it to yourself. So he pitched it to us, and it's not bad. We said, keep it off the air. Yeah, it's not a terrible idea.
Speaker 2: No, Yeah, there's some ground it's there. Yeah, there's something there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And we were just saying it's I don't know if it would have worked for Sauce in my generation, but for the old Tommy and Zach and younger crowd, I think it might work. I don't think it's the worst idea have ever heard.
Speaker 2: It's a good idea.
Speaker 3: So we told Tommy to keep it off the air because we don't want somebody else to steal it. It's actually not a bad idea, thank you. Well, don't tell them, right. How about let's add both genders, not just the dude, but not the worst idea in the time. That was a solid Shark Tank presentation, amazing the name, so I kind of I was hoping for the listeners it was terrible, so we could get down in the air and but it actually is not even a joke idea. It's a solid business idea.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 5: Well, just give them on the past idea that off.
Speaker 2: I need some funding, that's how we're going to do it.
Speaker 3: But I understand the whole idea, like, I just don't think I'm going to follow through because the amount of work and capital it would take to pull off your idea that you just told us would be significant. Yeah, because it would be a year probably of computer nerds developing an app and figuring out loopholes and safety guard rails and privacy concerns. There would be some problems, but it would take a lot of money to even get it up and running right, And then how do you get it started? How do you get a ground swell of people to start participating. These are all the questions I'm thinking about, which is why they're like, I'm never gonna do No. It's a good idea, all right, all right, let's do front paid sports. Because we've got some Viking stuff to talk about.
Speaker 14: Time now for front paid sports presented by Holiday Station Stars all station stores.
Speaker 3: You can get a couple of eight and a half hounds Red Bulls two for six bucks or three for eight fifty mix in a match any flavors of Red bull you want, including the new spring edition.
Speaker 2: Good question, because it's almost springs. It's almost It's March twelfth. Yeah, yeah, we made it. You guys did Saint Patrick's weekend? Have you seen the forecast for the weekend? Well, the weekend?
Speaker 7: No, I have it?
Speaker 2: Why what is it?
Speaker 5: It's not good?
Speaker 2: I got it right here. It could get greasy, could it? Really? Yeah?
Speaker 5: Real bad? Let's see. Get ready for wild stretch weather in Minnesota. Starting Thursday night, the National Weather Services issue a high wind watched for a large area accumulating snow could get whipped around by strong winds through Friday morning. After Thursday, the storm system blows through, attention turns to a weekend. Some they could done more than a foot of snow in Minnesota.
Speaker 2: What, No, it's not. Yeah.
Speaker 5: The entire southern half of Minnesota, including the Twin Cities, under a high wind watch Thursday to Friday. Gust of sixty five months per hour, and the Metro perhaps h R model says that, and then Nashville prediction forgot. I don't care about that. There's a Friday, and we already talked about that.
Speaker 2: Really hogs Day.
Speaker 5: I'm telling you truth.
Speaker 3: But here's here's the log the end of the tunnel, Tommy. So it looks like this weekend might get dicey with snow, maybe as low as fifteen for a highend Monday, so we're supposed to get holder again, but by next Thursday, back to forty three by next Friday fifty two. Now, as we've learned from Zach and Belinda Jensen, a ten day forecast is a little bit of a crap shoot, sure, but if you look about a week and change out, it's it's going to be back in the high forties or fifties by this time next week.
Speaker 13: Yeah, and it'll be March madness time.
Speaker 3: So we might get snowed on this weekend, but it's not going to stay very long.
Speaker 2: You're fine.
Speaker 3: Maybe a couple of days of hell and then we're right back on the path to spring.
Speaker 11: Good good, good, good good, yeah god, it'll be great, but perfect reason to stay inside and watch the players tournament all weekend.
Speaker 2: Sure is, and or or go out heavily drink because it's Saint Patrick's week.
Speaker 3: Or day three of the twenty twenty five World Series of Poker main event for the third time.
Speaker 2: Kyler Murray.
Speaker 3: Kyler Murray is meeting with the Vikings today, but he did tell a whole bunch of the UH I think maybe his agent did told a bunch of the NFL reporters that Kyler's having zoom meetings last night and today with three to five teams that he thinks have quarterback needs in twenty twenty seven and beyond. So it's is there is there a spot that's not necessarily a starter for twenty twenty six but almost a guaranteed start for twenty seven. Kyler at least wants to meet with teams and see what their plan is and see what they're thinking.
Speaker 2: But that's zoom meetings. He's meeting in.
Speaker 3: Person with the Minnesota Vikings, and most people still are very very sure that the rest of the meetings are just to go through the proper procedure, make sure you have all your bases covered, then you sign with the Vikes. So today he likely will sign today. But again, stranger things have happened.
Speaker 5: My impression of Kyler Murray on Zoom meeting with the team. You ready, yeah, I know. I think it'd be great for you guys to sign me. I'd like to come play. There be great. No, I'm listening, sure, but no, no, no, I don't see the kids are playing something in the background. Oh yeah, right, I don't have kids. Different kids somebody else's kids.
Speaker 2: Is he a gamer that the Oh yeah, yeah, is he really?
Speaker 12: Yeah?
Speaker 3: That's that was the bit well known thing. He's a game that he has skipped. I think you know film sessions. Are you reading the playbook because he's playing Call of Duty or something?
Speaker 5: You can't blame him.
Speaker 2: Yeah, to get I had to Call of Duty last night. Yeah, oh boy. Do you remember the Economy code up?
Speaker 9: Up, down, left, right, left, right, aba B select start.
Speaker 2: What was that for?
Speaker 3: So the so for games like Contra and stuff that you could get there was a Konomy code where basically you could get endless lives.
Speaker 2: I think you got n contract yeah, I think it was ninety nine lives. Yeah really, yeah, that was fun. Do you remember game Shark where you could buy that thing?
Speaker 9: And like remember game Genie, Are you guys too young for that game? It was you would connect your cartridge to it and would basically like GI you anything.
Speaker 2: Everything you.
Speaker 3: METO, oh my gosh.
Speaker 2: Quickly on the Kyler Murray thing.
Speaker 9: The only team that I would watch out for is the Los Angeles Rams Timmer Division. He knows he's prop. I would bet this is Matthew Staff for It's Last Ride.
Speaker 13: Oh, that's why you said twenty seven. That's that's that's pretty good.
Speaker 9: But I don't think I would guess he wants to play.
Speaker 2: Cares?
Speaker 3: I agree, I agree speaking and nobody cares. The Deftones have an album called Saturday Night risk a Plus. It's a slammer. They have an instrumental track on that album called U U D D L R L R A B select start.
Speaker 2: They get it. They get it. That's brill that's brilliant. That's so cool.
Speaker 3: They have a title of a song, it's the Konami Code. That's brilliant. They get it. What was the uh? What was the do you remember the blood code for the Was it the Super Nintendo version of Mortal.
Speaker 2: Make It More Gory?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 2: But one of them didn't have blood in it. Yeah.
Speaker 3: The Super Nintendo because Sega Genesis.
Speaker 2: Had the blood. Yeah, seg a BZ A b B Yeah.
Speaker 9: Yeah, that's something that twenty five years ago I could have told you in two seconds.
Speaker 3: Again, this is something that you guys will never understand how awesome it was. But when one of your friends found out, like what the code was to get.
Speaker 2: Al Gore on NBA, j oh, You're like, how do you do that?
Speaker 5: Goals mascot the second Clinton mentioned in the show.
Speaker 2: Yeah, really fair enough. But you remember Blitz when you could go and like whatever. I don't think I ever really played Blitz.
Speaker 11: You could get like infinite Turbo and then play with big heads and all that stuff.
Speaker 2: That was the best. I remember all those goes updown, updown, left right like all that. Yeah, codes were the best.
Speaker 3: Now now it seems like at some point video games moved away from codes to easter eggs. Right, It's like games like Red Dead or Grand Theft, it's all about these really secret like hidden oh machines or exactly just it's just easter eggs to be found. Is more kind of trendy than just codes. You doesn't even know if codes are still a thing.
Speaker 2: Is it true that Red Dead three is in like pre production.
Speaker 3: I believe that's the case, which means it'll be out somewhere in the twenty to fifty three range.
Speaker 5: You know what, I guess I'm the lift for Let's roll.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Really, you've never done the Grand Theft Auto Angle, correct, I've played it for sure because just just I mean, I think, because you're going to rip the band aid off on this one, right, GTA six, Yeah for sure?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I think you're going to.
Speaker 3: Have your mind blown because GTA five for me, hit just as hard as Red Dead two.
Speaker 2: They're so it's just perfect games. Zack your hands up. Bad news.
Speaker 10: They just announced that Red Dead three has been pushed back to twenty fifty five.
Speaker 2: No, they're having the last thirty seconds.
Speaker 10: They're having issues, apparently have another thirty years with the baptob animation.
Speaker 2: They're not Well, that's the only reason for hog to play it, all right? So this agree?
Speaker 3: So this is now the PlayStation fifteen, not the PlayStation fourteen.
Speaker 2: Yes, damn it.
Speaker 5: If I was smart, I would just learn to code and then make my own Red Dead three before I die.
Speaker 2: And what would your character do in the game? Amazing?
Speaker 3: You get a lot of baths. Yeah, it's the first mission of the game.
Speaker 9: It was so fun when we discovered that hawk and I just go to Valentine and get our Johnson's knocked around in the video game.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you gotta get it where you can.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you gotta get That's right. Did you do anymore? Or was that it? That was it?
Speaker 5: But she saw you saw her reach your hand down in the bubbles?
Speaker 3: Okay, but in Grand Theft five you can go to strip clubs and hook up with hookers and stuff, but.
Speaker 2: You don't see it. No, you can just watch porn, Tommy, No, I know, I'm thinking like seventh eighth grade. Mean, when I was Gt.
Speaker 12: A three and got a war you could have a threesome. It was a mandatory thing and god you had to have a threesome till I get past the level.
Speaker 2: Yeah right, and you saw it. Yeah it was sweet. I'm sweet, Thomas.
Speaker 5: You ever like speaking of porn? You ever watched like Velma from Scooby get her cheek slut.
Speaker 2: Trying to see if anyone else did in the past week and a half like he did?
Speaker 3: No, you think about Daphneeds the Smoke Show from Scooby. But Chris likes shorter girls with glass.
Speaker 2: That's the one, the one that does the numbers on all the sites. Nobody's just as Daphne.
Speaker 5: That's right. And when she removes that sweater, you're like, my god, there's goblins in there.
Speaker 2: You love masturbation? Well, you don't know where the line is. That's a correct.
Speaker 5: So disgusting that term hearned.
Speaker 2: I didn't say cranking it. Yeah, Oh yeah, gosh, it does numbers.
Speaker 11: Velma cosplay, come on, Velma Cosby.
Speaker 2: No, do you know what her actual last name is? Hawk does.
Speaker 5: Cheeks?
Speaker 13: Very?
Speaker 2: No? What does it start with D? I don't remember.
Speaker 3: It's a dinkly. I don't think I've ever known that. I don't think that either.
Speaker 13: You imagine if the first thirty minutes and like FCC is not listening, if we could just let her rip, Oh great, that would be swearing how much much?
Speaker 2: I think?
Speaker 13: Oh?
Speaker 2: Funny, more funny. It's oh yeah, just dropping an F bomb? God? Yeah, sounding like that show that we got canceled. How great that was the fourth hour in Vegas. It was conversation that moment again.
Speaker 5: I'd like to go back to that moment again, time Machine.
Speaker 2: That was fun. It was super fun.
Speaker 3: We just we had eight microphones and they were all being used at the same time.
Speaker 2: Hammered.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, we went from straight to hammered and like cheese Louise straight to hammered.
Speaker 2: Brother Like, hey, I never heard that before they pulled it forever. I don't know what that sounds like.
Speaker 3: Just wait until a Power Trip best of and Fox Sports Radio goes right over the top of the Power Trip show for like an hour and a half before anybody recognizes it. That's exactly spot on what that fourth hour sounded like.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Cory, I have not laughed as hard as I've laughed.
Speaker 11: Then when they played you in Seuth Padre this week, Holy hell, Oh the Daytona sound. But I totally forgot about that, Like your baby voice, that's so funny.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's great.
Speaker 3: I think I've been that drunk about five times in the last twenty years.
Speaker 9: One of them you were asking foreigners if they knew who Karl Anthony Tones was a true story that was in England at.
Speaker 5: The h the hot tub where you told all those people you'd never see him again. You couldn't believe it.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 3: I was like, this is our moment, man, We're never going to see each other again. That's okay and that profound. I would love to see this version. I got well friends giving him my neighborhood. A couple of years ago, I was trying to order smelling salts and apparently played air guitar with an actual guitar that was not plugged in, and I have no memory of that for years.
Speaker 2: All I want to do is see Corey drunk.
Speaker 5: Was where kpe up in the tongue?
Speaker 2: There they were, by the way.
Speaker 3: I should also mentioned I unsuccessfully tried to buy smelling.
Speaker 10: Salts for like twenty minutes according to the people.
Speaker 2: Really they said.
Speaker 3: I was on Amazon struggling to order them, and I never actually got it.
Speaker 5: I think you were trying to buy bath salts.
Speaker 2: I don't know. Yeah, what were you drinking? Uh? We were playing we were playing flip. Yeah.
Speaker 3: They were doing it with beer. I was doing it with keeper's hearts. No think about that.
Speaker 5: God.
Speaker 3: We went in, Oh, I went all in. I was obliterated.
Speaker 10: You're due, right, you gotta be Yeah, you're dude, be all hammered with us in uh in Dublin.
Speaker 12: I just think that, uh, it was overshadowed by someone else getting.
Speaker 2: Super hammered fair that night.
Speaker 3: Fair, Oh me, you threw up and crapped everywhere and like almost died.
Speaker 2: The way it was like the Exorcist. I was throwing up black.
Speaker 5: I was like, coming on, why don't you share the room with Max? Okay, and then there it went and.
Speaker 2: Then he projectile vomited everywhere.
Speaker 3: Yeah, what really matters is next more with Tommy Olson Ben Leeber should be.
Speaker 2: Here in like ten minutes. This is the Power Trip Morning Show on the Fan.
Speaker 5: Fall Hey, welcome back Partrick Morning Show. Here we go, time for what really matters.
Speaker 2: That's what really matters, right.
Speaker 3: That's right, brought to you by Ovo, Lasig and Lens. Go get Lasig and change your life with Ovo. Thanks doctor David Whiting and doctor Mark Lobanov OVOI dot com.
Speaker 2: Here we go. So hey, that was a little bit of a surprise.
Speaker 3: The Vikings agreed to a revised contract with running back Aaron Jones.
Speaker 2: So nice.
Speaker 5: Nice.
Speaker 2: We all knew he was gonna get.
Speaker 3: Cut because we heard that a couple of weeks ago. He was going to get released on the first day of the new year unless they could facilitate a trade. But they said, how about you take lower a lower salary and come back, and he's like, that's cool. So now it's five point five million. I think five million is guaranteed. Thirty one years old, seven seasons with the Packers, two with.
Speaker 2: The Vikings, but he's coming back a revised deal.
Speaker 5: I thought at the beginning that he would stay.
Speaker 9: You did say that, you said it's going to be tough for him for them to let him go.
Speaker 2: He says, a locker room guy house, a lot of guy.
Speaker 10: Him.
Speaker 3: So here's my question, right, if if the Travis ETN rumors were true, that the Vikings swung pretty big, but he ended up going even bigger and then went to his home state of Louisiana and the Saints. So if they truly did go big for Travis ATN, and now you on roster have Jordan Mason and Aaron Jones, again, I don't think that completely eliminates the idea of trading up for Jeremiah love if you if you totally if you wonte no pun intendance if you love him. Yeah, Aaron Jones and Jordan Mason don't stop you from doing that. It's not like you have you just spent fifteen a year on ETN and now, you have no need for Jeremiah love.
Speaker 9: Chester Taylor didn't stop you from taking Adrians exactly.
Speaker 2: So no offense to Jordan Mason and Aaron Jim. But if there's.
Speaker 3: Somebody like that and you think he's a game changer.
Speaker 5: What about the local kid from Nebraska.
Speaker 2: Emmett Johnson? Yeah, yeah, I.
Speaker 5: Heard a lot of things about him. Yeah, what do you think of him, Thomas?
Speaker 2: Well, I'm does it come down to him or Love? Is that what we're talking about?
Speaker 11: Oh?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean Love would be a top ten pick.
Speaker 3: Johnson would be like a third Dish rounder guy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he had a.
Speaker 11: Great season other than him playing right now, like the past season.
Speaker 2: I think he looked good. Not as good as Love obviously, but I'm fixated on Love. That's I think he's worth everything. I don't know.
Speaker 13: I don't have as a bold take about I don't know as much about it.
Speaker 5: I've heard things.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's good.
Speaker 5: I've heard that we like.
Speaker 2: Him, so we don't get your mind. Maybe get him later that Yeah.
Speaker 5: You don't have to give much up because we have more than one need.
Speaker 2: Yep, that'd be cool.
Speaker 5: What really matters, though, is this so maximated? Back you were planning on going where they're bombing right now? Did you go?
Speaker 2: Yeah? No, I actually I narrowly missed it.
Speaker 12: Of the pretty great time for you boy to to pick a Middle East vacation right on the onset of World War three.
Speaker 2: But I was.
Speaker 12: I was in Turkey at Istanbul, and I was set to go to Dubai right after India after that, no mon and literally the day that I was supposed to leave was the day that the war started.
Speaker 2: It was pretty crazy.
Speaker 12: I was just telling Hawk off the air like it's a crazy butterfly effect situation. Because I do everything pretty much last minute on all my trips. I don't really like book a whole lot of stuff ahead of time, plane tickets and whatnot. So my friend that works for the airline was going to meet up with me. He hit his head at work. He's never gotten injured at work ever before. Hit his head at work, had to get stitches. So he wasn't going to be in Dubai at the time that we had originally planned.
Speaker 2: So I was supposed to be in Dubai like.
Speaker 12: Leave like mid morning, like like early afternoon. And if I had went on that flight, I'd have been stuck there I mean maybe till this day right now. But because he hit his head, he had to get he had to get the stitches out. We didn't end up going, so I was like, Okay, I'll take the later flight, and then I booked the place. I ate breakfast, took a shower, and then the war had already started, basically, and the place that we booked was on the beach right by where the missiles hit. And I'm not trying to like overdramatize it like I was gonna get hit by a missile or anything like that, but like it's literally right by where the missiles hit, where our place was, where our place was, So I just narrowly avoided it. And that pretty much cooked the entire trip after that because I couldn't really get to India, because I mean, I could have rerouted, but it was almost impossible for any Indian flights to go west because all of the air spaces were shut down. Dubai, Saudi Oman, We're all shut down and everything. And then so it pretty much just fed up the whole rest of the trip and I had to had to reroute on the fly right there because I was literally spoiled. I was hours away from from leaving to Dubai. So then what was your path back? I ended up having two. I just ended up going over to Europe because I was just like, all right, I'll just get away from all this stuff, because I, you know, I really really really wanted to go to India and stay in that Middle East region and experience all that culture, especially during Raminon. I think it would have been really unique time, you know, to be an Oman and and Dubai and everything. But it was just like it wasn't feasible and I didn't want to end up getting stuck over there and everything. So I ended up kind of having a whirlwind, crazy trip after that, went to Munich, Germany, Zurich, Switzerland, Porto, Portugal, and then Gadansk, Poland. So wow, yeah, all said and done with the layovers and everything. It was ten countries in fourteen days.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah yeah. Your boy was moving slater globe trotter out here, you know, but it.
Speaker 12: Was you know, and it was it was still cool, but it was just like I obviously had a totally I went from you know, thinking I was going to India to me and my boy being like should we go to Liechtenstein. You know, like it was just totally it was a totally different trip than what I had had in my mind. But you know, boohoo me. I still got to go to durk Switzerland and Porto, Portugal. What was the best spot on the trip? It was Turkey. It was Turkey for sure. Istanbul was amazing. Everybody you meet there feels like an old friend that you've known for years, like they're they're the nicest people in the world. And it was It was so funny because so many people there asked me if my hair.
Speaker 2: They always said is it original?
Speaker 12: Because you know so many people go there for the hair surgeries that they're like they kept asking me, is it original?
Speaker 2: Is it original?
Speaker 12: I'm like, yeah, this is me And what A couple of guys were like nah. And I'm like, wait, who is out here walking around with hand me down afros in Istanbul? Like these secondhand afros? But every literally like people will just invite you into their house, They'll give you free tea, free suites, free everything, like and you know, it's a it's a country of like d I y, like everybody does their own thing and puts their own spin on it. It's a country of hustlers, but they're not trying to hustle you. You know, Like I've been some places where people are hustling, and you know, the conditions kind of call for that, but they're trying to, you know, kind of cheat you out of a couple bucks. But in Istanbul, it's not like that. They're they're hustling, but they're not trying to like cheat you out of anything, and they'll they're giving you all types of free stuff and just showing so much love. Like literally every single person I met there felt like somebody that I had known for years. It was It was really cool and just a complete unique mix of all different types of cultures.
Speaker 2: Good morning, Ben Lever, how are you? Good morning, I'm good, I'm good.
Speaker 3: Ben Lever or Tommy Olsen, Zach Calverson and Chris Hockey Max Fuller. Does Sauce have any chance at the original name of Istanbul Turkey? Yes, oh, look at Chris A quick level of confidence.
Speaker 5: Well yeah, just because the little right, not a chance in a hell.
Speaker 2: About Okay, So howk I think?
Speaker 15: I think though I don't know if they still use it, because you know, you are just slightly older than him.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I know.
Speaker 3: I know that the song exists, but I don't know the song. I never sang that song in school.
Speaker 2: I don't really know the song either. I just know how right right right right, yeah right, I think he knows. I think you know. So there's three yes, is one? Hell?
Speaker 10: No?
Speaker 2: Zach maybe? And also iss, Mike really low it is weird. Yeah, it's low.
Speaker 15: It feels it sounds low in my own There is that better baby? Yeah, he's got it. It's aust and zero point.
Speaker 2: Thank you? What are you talking about? Was I at all?
Speaker 5: Is Stanbull not constanple.
Speaker 2: Of nerds singing? No idea? I am in hell?
Speaker 9: I have heard it stunning, Like Maxo said, I've heard it's outstanding. What's the food like, Oh man, it's it's delicious. It's super cheap. I mean they got all types of kebbab. Oh yeah the salt? Did you find the salt he actually has?
Speaker 12: I saw one of his restaurants and I was like, well, that's super random. Then I saw a bunch and I'm like, oh, he must be from here, Like I didn't even realize.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's got a whole bunch of restaurants. Yeah, yeah, he's original. He's from.
Speaker 11: Or whatever.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's cool.
Speaker 12: The Salt Bay guy, remember the guy that did the little this thing with the he's from He's from out there, so he's got a bunch of and it's literally called hashtag Salt Bay is the name of the restaurant.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 12: So but the food is delicious, man, all types of kebab, all types of like really cool. Like the Turkish breakfast was just I mean it's humongous and it's and it's all different kinds of things, and.
Speaker 2: It's literally like like some places.
Speaker 12: Are a mix of cultures, but each culture kind of still remains their own, but this is like a mix of things that turns into a whole brand new thing at the at the same time, it was really cool.
Speaker 2: Have you been to Georgia, No, not yet.
Speaker 12: But they had they had a lot of Georgian like, uh, you know people out there that were doing like the Georgian dances and everything, and there was Georgian bakeries and stuff. So I got I got a little taste of it, but I haven't had a chance to go yet.
Speaker 15: So my I have a cousin that I don't know how she does it, but she travels kind of like you do, but she does it like almost more full time. And I'm not even sure what her job is like her and her boyfriend literally, just like I see posts all the time. They're all over the world, and I think they just like scrape by by teaching here.
Speaker 2: And there and whatever, right good way to do it.
Speaker 15: And from what I understand, her favorite country in Europe and that whole region is Georgia.
Speaker 2: I've heard nothing but good things.
Speaker 12: Like everybody that I know that's been there said it's a lot of fun, that people are super welcoming, and yeah, it's like just Georgia scene ory.
Speaker 15: Yeah, the if you just google the Georgian landscape. She's like, it's the most incredible place you've ever seen. And just everything that you're saying. People are nice, it's affordable, super affordable.
Speaker 2: Paul.
Speaker 3: Let me stop you there, Paul. This is not where Atlanta is. This is a different place. It's a country.
Speaker 2: It's not making this up.
Speaker 9: This is not something I would make up just for effect. I remember, like twenty years ago, I saw Georgia had been attacked and I texted my friend who's in the military, big Captain. I said, what do we do now that Georgia is under attack. He was not pleased. I did not know that was an actual country an area. I remember, yep, yep, yeah, I didn't know that. Sorry, no chance in hell. No, I love Tommy was so sure.
Speaker 2: No, there's no bunch of nerds talking about bunch of nerds. It'd be cool if they didn't make It's like the Olympics. So Georgia and they like leaned into the bulldogs Michael Vicks on the team. Yeah, it was so sick. I remember they have a Magic City night.
Speaker 3: We're talking more with Ben Lieber Moore with what really matters?
Speaker 2: After this, power to your morning show on the Then.
Speaker 5: It's back.
Speaker 14: The camp and Bracket Challenge has returned at the contest page. Now and into your bracket first place to win two thousand dollars and a sixty five inch TV, plus a perfect bracket could score you one million dollars times ticking time is ticking Submit today KFE dot Com keyword contester of my Dave Smith Motors, America's only national car dealer.
Speaker 2: How do you submit your bracket before the brackets out? Man, I just read what's on to scrimming.
Speaker 3: I would love to submit my bracket, but it doesn't exist yet.
Speaker 2: Are we doing corvers for us? Probably do that, of course.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Hey Thomas, yeah, can you check the numbers before we leave it so I can have enough cash to cover my side.
Speaker 2: I'm googling the policy.
Speaker 5: My god, we're looking for some clarification on policies here.
Speaker 3: We need to know, got to know where it's at before we get back into what really matters and scores and stats and vikings news because there's a whole bunch of stuff vikings related tons and of course today might even be bigger if we have.
Speaker 2: A new quarterback.
Speaker 3: But before that, Benjamin, Yeah, your your co host on Twin City Live, the Great Elizabeth Raes. I texted her last night and her and I tech text and talk more than people I know, And I'm like, uh, I go, I'm so jealous of you right now. Conan's my all time goat, He's my idol. You lucky bastard. Because she had a chance to interview Conan O'Brien today, actually because Conan's hosting the Oscars and that's on ABC ABC, so Conan's doing the media tour and according to Twin City's Life, she got to interview him and you had another conflict, so you didn't get to be a part of it.
Speaker 2: Correct, correct, damn it. I'm a goat man. It's conan.
Speaker 15: So it came down the pipe just last week, and I had to shoot yesterday out in maple plane.
Speaker 2: Not that kind of pipe, is okay? Okay? Side quest? Side quest?
Speaker 5: Is is it pike or pipe?
Speaker 2: I've heard I'm presure it's pike. That's pipe, But hang out the case too. I think both are applicable.
Speaker 5: Pike just like uh fish.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I feel like it's all like a waterway.
Speaker 3: But coming down the pipes and makes it sound like something's flowing your way as well.
Speaker 2: Okay, both fine. Anyway, the ask came out last week. I couldn't. I couldn't because shoot yesterday.
Speaker 15: So anyway, she she recorded it, and you know, these things are super quick. They're normally like six or eight minutes.
Speaker 3: That's the worst part is you feel like it's just procedural it is.
Speaker 15: And so she got like ten minutes with him because she was he was the first interview of the day that he had lined up, and he was I watched it. He was in a great mood. He was super funny. Yeah, I just there's everything about him, and I'm such a huge fan just like you are. I know that he leans into his look, he leans into his hair. He's very self deprecating, but like everything. The way he says everything, just with his facial expressions are just funny.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's super smart.
Speaker 12: He so.
Speaker 2: But you guys joked on the show.
Speaker 3: Yesterday that Elizabeth had invited him over to stay over, when like, if you ever come to Minneapol, stay at my house, Well we'll make a guest room and well it'll be fun.
Speaker 2: You can help feed the chickens and all this kind of stuff. Yeah, don't forget.
Speaker 3: He has travel shows and he has a bit on his podcast called Conan O'Brien needs a fan, And that's essentially how the travel show starts. He'll talk to people all over the world and somebody will tell them about.
Speaker 2: Their daily life and what they do for work and what their.
Speaker 3: Culture is like, and then he essentially shows up at their door and hangs with them all over the world. So I don't know if Twin City, suburb is on his list of quote travel places for an HBO show. I don't think he's I don't know where Elizabeth lives, but whatever, I don't think I don't think he's going to the suburbs, but she made it sound like he's never coming. It's like, well, that's exactly what Conan does, though, is say that might be a funny bit, and he shows up all over the world.
Speaker 2: Well, that is the funny thing.
Speaker 15: And I mentioned this on the show when you watch the clip towards the end of them kind of going bantering back and forth about like she's like, hey, you can stay at my place, you know. She's like, I do have a fancy coffee maker. I can make you a really good coffee. The way that he sort of his tone sort of changed at the end of it, and it almost sounded sincere. It almost sounded like, yeah, I will see you.
Speaker 3: I don't think it's zero percent. It's probably point one. But with him, it's not zero. He might if he comes up with the bait. Gosh, he'd be willing to show up.
Speaker 15: Yeah, I would be you and I would probably stalk her and like we would shop at the house.
Speaker 3: It's gonna be one of those like you know how like once in a while, like a twenty five year old ends up on a high school football team, because they just.
Speaker 2: Say that they're eighteen. Like Elizabeth's kid, Frankie's out the.
Speaker 3: Door, and I'm going to be Frankie right some like Jay's gonna tuck me in the bed, and I'm going to pretend to be the Sun for twenty four hours because I'm hanging him with Conan.
Speaker 2: For sure, I'll dress up as a chicken. He can feed me. I will I will do I will do whatever.
Speaker 15: If she sends a text and says, oh my god, Conan's actually here, I am dropping ever everything and going saying, now, I had an invite to go to go sit and listen to Prince in his place, you know one night, No, no, don't want to go right, passed up that opportunity private showing he was going to sing in the studio.
Speaker 2: Now think about it.
Speaker 3: One of the all time greats playing music, Prince or Conan drinking coffee and feeding chickens.
Speaker 2: I mean, and you want to watch him, I want to hang with I get it, man, I get it.
Speaker 3: Anyway, Good for you for Elizabeth, man, I mean, if Conan wants to promote the Askers, he could come on the Power Trip today.
Speaker 5: That's pretty cool. But but just hang around during the next break and hear what Tommy's proposal for Vegas.
Speaker 2: Yea, there involved I'm chicken. Yeah, chicken might be involved. Yeah, I mean something.
Speaker 5: There'll be no chicks involved.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, two more of.
Speaker 3: What really matters, scores and stats around the world of sports, and in between, Chris change your life with something else, Ben. The Vikings announced a post June one release of Harrison Smith. However, it's not over yet because the Vikings aren't necessarily uninterested. It all just comes down to whether or not Harrison Smith retires. So this is a procedural just in case. Yeah, a decision is still pending because they can't wait forever. He has to make a decision. But if he doesn't want to retire, there is still a path where he could be back on the squad. Yeah, as if now he's released post June one.
Speaker 15: Either either way, he's he's got a he's got an open invitation to come back to the Vikings no matter what, whether they designate something or not, whether he just flat out retires. He could he could retire today and whatever happens with his contract, he could come back in week eight and be like, Hey, I want to come back and play and finish out the rest of the season. They'd be like, yeah, open arms, come on back, whatever whatever it takes. So yeah, whatever they want to, like put on a piece of paper, it doesn't matter.
Speaker 2: Like if he wants to come back, he's back, pretty cool. What would matters? And that's yet.
Speaker 15: And I'll say that's regardless of what they do for the draft, right, and they go out and get any one of these top safeties in the draft, it doesn't matter.
Speaker 2: They'll they'll bring hairsback. What really matters, though, is this.
Speaker 5: I've been waiting a couple of weeks, Max, Yeah, what's that? The last twenty minutes of Hamnet oh Man is I've never seen acting that good in my life. This lady should win every award that they give for acting to anybody to and direct to give it, though she didn't direct to give it that too. I've never cared about Shakespeare as much as I cared about that scene at the end of that film. And to watch her face, she doesn't say eight words for the last twenty minutes. Her face tells a story that breaks you in half. I can't tell you I've watched it twice now because of the end of that movie, guys, what is it? It's Hamnet, which is Hamlet. It's the story of Shakespeare and his wife and their kids. I won't give you any more than that, but I swear to you, guys, I swear to you, the last twenty minutes of that film is the greatest acting performance I've ever seen. Yeah, and she says maybe eight words no.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: This website odds Checker has Jesse Buckley at minus four thousand, which means you have to bet four thousand dollars to win one hundred. She's that much of a lock to win best at She.
Speaker 12: Should be, I would say in the Hawk, if they had a category that was both men and women, she would still be minus four thousand's she That was the best acting performance of the year, of one of the best acting performances of the decade, one of the best acting performances of all time. Immediately after seeing the movie, I couldn't even talk about the scene. I'm getting joked up right.
Speaker 2: Now without crying again. Like it is. Hockey is the word transformative?
Speaker 13: It is?
Speaker 2: It is transformative.
Speaker 12: It's there's a before you see that scene, and there's an after you see that scene. It has so much gravity and emotional weight to it, and especially you know, being a parent, it just oh my gosh, man, it just it holds that much more way.
Speaker 2: And almost almost every.
Speaker 12: Movie this year that's nominated for the Oscars has something to do with with parenthood. But that, I mean, Hamnet was just absolutely incredible, and her performances is just so powerful that you Shakespeare's a side character and in the show, in the movie, and.
Speaker 5: That you know, to be or not to be right, that's Hamlet, right, Yeah. And we had to learn that in high school and say it in front of the class.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 5: I've never been moved because I never understood.
Speaker 2: It, right, you know what I mean.
Speaker 5: But then you watch it that scene and you're like, oh my god. It's about the fact that you can't communicate that kind of emotion unless you're doing it with art. There's no other way to do it. Yeah, whether it be music or paintings or pictures or a play or whatever. That's the only way to communicate that kind of gut wrenching hurt. Oh my god.
Speaker 12: Similar to to Sing Sing last year just like perfectly encapsulates like what art means to humanity. It is a uniquely human thing, and it can be so powerful and so transformative in so many different ways for so many different people across time. And it was, it is, It is so incredible. I cannot encourage anybody and everybody out there to watch it enough like it is.
Speaker 2: It is such an incredible movie.
Speaker 5: And I'm gonna tell you, guys, like I I would, you could. You could literally watch the last twenty minutes and still feel what we're feeling. I guarantee that. Yeah, But watching the build up and what happens and why they get to that spot, and when she walks into the globe seater, oh my god, you just can't believe. From that moment on, it's like it's like, I don't know that I took more than five breaths for the last twenty minutes of that show.
Speaker 12: No, No, seriously, like you're it's You're sitting on the edge of your seat in a totally different way, not because of its its action or because it's horror, but just because the drama and the and the powerful emotion is literally lifting you off of your seat.
Speaker 2: You're you're levitating.
Speaker 5: I hope the fact that he's saying this gets you guys to watch it because I know, I know. If it were just me, you guys would be rolling your eyes right now. But then I'm telling you, man, I'm telling you watch it someplace quiet, because it's Yeah, if you watch it on a plane, especially being up at thirty thousand feet, you'll have to be helped off the plane.
Speaker 12: It's one of those ones where, yeah, I was like yelling to the theater guy, like Keith the lights.
Speaker 2: Down, Keith the lights down. Boys ready yet.
Speaker 15: Yeah, it's so, this is this is the maybe one of the best recommendations I've ever heard for any one movie.
Speaker 2: And I had no desire to watch him.
Speaker 15: I know, I know zero, and I'm aware of it because we've talked about it on on twin season. I'm sure, yeah, yeah, And I'm like, it doesn't seem like it's for me, But you guys have changed my opinion.
Speaker 5: Sure that there was a good chance that Max would be back today, and the fact that I couldn't leave the house without poop on my pants. I watched it again last night. I watched it again last night, and I'm telling you, that woman's face, man, Yeah, that woman's face.
Speaker 12: Give her all the all the awards, all the future roles everything, but that is that is going to be her magnum opus for the rest of her life. That is something that reach out. When they's that scene when they're when they're reaching out, I mean it's like, I can't wait for you, guys. I found myself reaching out to the screen myself like it was just oh my gosh, it's it's so incredibly.
Speaker 3: Exhaust By the way, magnum opus is not a transformer.
Speaker 2: I know you were going to ask put your hand out. Oh I wasn't.
Speaker 3: The former Viking defensive tackle Javon Hargrave, who was released yesterday by the Minnesota Vikings, officially signed a two year, twenty three million dollar deal with the Packers. Been thirteen million in the first year. He officially was released yesterday. He had he had Jonathan Gannon, who's now the DC in Green Bay. He had him in Philly. So that's one of those bits where he's like, Nope, I know Hardgrave. I like Hardgrave. I can make it work. So your thoughts, I mean, good for him.
Speaker 15: It seems like kind of an outrageous number based on his performance with us last year, but again, some guys perform better in certain schemes and based on his social media and the things that he's alluded to, Like he didn't seem like after he got into this scheme that he thought it was a very good scheme for him and guys like him to get to the quarterback. That could be true. Could not be true. Redmand got to the quarterback and essentially played the same position. But whatever, I will say this, you know I wish him all the best. Have no reason not to wish him all the best. And if you haven't seen his son in the back seat getting told that they're going to Green Bay, it is the cutest oh my god, like it is. It's adorable because his wife basically just like turns around and says like, hey, basically, you know your daddy signed with a new team, can you guess? And she gives him a hint and like the expressionist face. When he realizes it's Green Bay, he's like, he's like, where can be going to Green Bay? The backers He's like, let's go. He's he's like he said something like I needed this today.
Speaker 2: Or something like that.
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, he just watched Hamnet the night yea. It is like Nptimus Prime.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's a really really cute video.
Speaker 5: That.
Speaker 2: I think it's it is worth watching, so wish them all the best and to hear.
Speaker 5: What really matters though, is this there's As you guys know, there's always some things going on in Pixar films that are in the background that I don't notice unless you see something like the story I'm reading right now. In the movie Inside Out, in the background of one of the scenes, there's a Finding Nemo board game.
Speaker 2: Oh brilliant. That's great. Yeah, that's brilliant.
Speaker 5: Love that stuff.
Speaker 15: Yeah, yeah, oh, I love all the stuff.
Speaker 2: When the Lion King stuff came out.
Speaker 12: Yeah, it's a little bit more wholesome these days.
Speaker 2: Yah. Yeah, it's a little ulster eggs. Yeah, the Easter eggs in that one was like what the cloud is shaped? Like what? Yeah? They say what in the background? Yeah, I find this image here, this board game in the background. Was sick to sound. There it is there, it is, yep, all right, it's a game called Find Me and it's a picture of Nemo hurd. The new one is pretty good. Hoppers, Yeah, really good reviews.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, all right, pictures out of it all?
Speaker 2: What else?
Speaker 7: Uh?
Speaker 2: Kirk Cousins also released and Ben, I.
Speaker 3: Don't know, I assume you're all over this because this is mostly on Twitter. But as everybody was screaming, Hey, it's Kyler, it's Kyler, it's Kyler. It's going to be either yesterday or today, it's going to be soon. There's a handful of reporters that are saying, don't completely count out cousins. If Kyler goes somewhere else, do you buy that or not? Do you believe that plan B or C would be We didn't get our guy, so we got to run it back with JJ McCarthy now and let's see if we can get cousins here didn't.
Speaker 2: Get So they're saying, if we don't get if.
Speaker 3: We don't get Kyler, that Kirk theoretically be planned B or SEE or do.
Speaker 2: Yeah, absolutely, let's go.
Speaker 15: Yeah theoretically, yes, I mean it wouldn't it would you more money? We know that Kirk's always going for the bag. Tommy, God, keep your legs closed.
Speaker 2: They are we are super short.
Speaker 15: Oh yeah, trying to get that morning sun in there.
Speaker 9: Huh yeah, it's just mating call.
Speaker 13: Them.
Speaker 15: So anyway, it's not it's not the realm of possibility. It's not it's not zero. I know that a lot of people be way more polarizing than what Kyler is. But and certainly because of the money. I mean, the thing is that the reason why Kyler is so enticing is because he's so cheap. I mean, you're gonna get him on a on a veteran minimum if possible. Now, there could be a bidding war for him, and people, could, you know, increase the price because there's I don't I don't understand. I don't think there's a limit on what he can make for this year. So if there is a bidding war, then you know, you might have bow out at some point in time. But Kirk is an option if we lose out on Kyler for sure.
Speaker 3: All Right, the News in a second, one more segment with you, Tommy, Right, yeah, all right, more with Ben Leeber and the rest of the Powership.
Speaker 2: Won't e show after this on the Fan