Speaker 1: Kd w B.
Speaker 2: Well heavy Monday. It's kd w B the Vikings one. This this shows you the Packers play tonight. I know that this is. This is what I've done on Sunday. I don't watch football on Sunday anymore. And you know what it's done for me. It's freed up my Sunday. So now I've got Sundays free. You had to if you're a Vikings fan. You had a terrible day yesterday because they lost to Baltimore. M I didn't care because I was doing other things, napping, I was I didn't take a nap. The girls were over yesterday, so the girls came over. We made pottery. We played a new game, a game called Hurry Up Chicken Butt, which is on my radar this week. You ever heard of Hurry Up Chicken button? They make anything. Order it on Amazon. You gotta one was three, one is five and they loved Hurry Up Chicken Butt, so ordered that.
Speaker 3: Don't you watch a lot of college football.
Speaker 2: The Gophers were off the past weekend, so I don't watch Ohio State. That's Susan's team because they win all the time, and she's like that, You guys there show good. I'm like, it's boring to watch your team win all the time. It's gonna be did they win by forty five points or sixty three points? So the Vikings lost yesterday, then.
Speaker 3: Yeah they lost.
Speaker 2: Don't care. Don't care. I gave it up Kings one. It's like like giving up cigarettes. I don't care, I don't use.
Speaker 3: You miss them, you miss cigarette.
Speaker 2: Let me let me just tell you something. If I could have a cigarette, like right now, I would have one.
Speaker 4: Yeah, But it wouldn't cause you to like buy a pack and start chain smoking.
Speaker 2: No, it would because I've been down that road before. It's I'm just gonna have one. Come on, give me one cigarette. Next thing you know, I'm over at the holiday station store going yeah, I'll have a pack of Marlboro lights. We had Bailey had a date, so really quick, Okay, tell me about your date on Friday night that we're gonna get to sendy Jenny's mom's date.
Speaker 5: I had a date with a guy I'm out on Hinge on Friday at Lake Monster Brewing. I was nervous and he was nervous too, so we were both nervous. But it was nice. He was funny and he was really cute. He's got these cute little cheeks, so when he smiles, his like cute little apples and cheeks are like really sweet, and uh yeah, I hugged him at the end. Okay, also like six' three, oh and he had like a little pea coat on and that was so cute peak culture Fly, yeah long did the date? Last we got there at seven and probably left at like TEN a date that's, okay, good but LIKE i had stuff to do the next, day So i'm, LIKE i can't.
Speaker 2: Stay you want to leave them wanting, more right.
Speaker 3: Exactly.
Speaker 5: Yeah so my thing with going on days is THAT i usually kind of ramble on and on and on a lot about dorky. Stuff and one POINT i was talking about my cat AND i was, Like.
Speaker 6: Bailey, stop did you guys leave it open ended so that there's you, know another.
Speaker 3: Day, Friday Bailey.
Speaker 5: Jay and what's even cuter is, that, honestly LIKE i have a really full, Week LIKE i don't have a lot of, time but one of my little side gigs is going to watch high school theater and doing educational evaluations of their. Musicals AND i was, LIKE i get two, tickets do you want to. Go he's, like sounds. Fun oh, no he's. Going that's, great he's going with.
Speaker 2: Me, usually After bailey goes on a, date she comes up with reasons why it didn't. Work, well look at. Her she's. Glowing she's.
Speaker 5: GLOWING i told, you, YEAH i Told jenny To, yesterday he sent me a picture of his face and he was wearing glasses AND i was, like oh, god it's gorgeous with glasses.
Speaker 3: On oh a man and the, GLASSES i.
Speaker 2: Swear, Okay now we got to get To. Cindy this Is jenny's mom out in Fond. Last here we. Go, hello, Gorgeous.
Speaker 7: Hey good morning, Everybody good morning.
Speaker 2: Sin cindy Is jenny's mama and she's been single for a, while but she met a guy somewhere a few months. Ago did you have a date this, Weekend?
Speaker 7: Cindy, well first of, All, bailly way to, go, Congratulations thank you. Man you know it wasn't a, date per. Se it Was i'm on. Over he offered to come over and help me clean up my. Garage oh that was our.
Speaker 2: Date now that's very, sweet because that's that's code word for let's clean up the garage and then let's go inside and have a couple of glasses as chardone afterword and then put my head like you, know like rest my head on your. Lap so tell me how did everything?
Speaker 7: Go, well that's the funny, part BECAUSE i made he was he has there's a lot going on in his life right, now some personal, issues and he's he texted me this week and he, says you, Know i'm so sorry for the time inconvenience was his. Words AND i, said what's. Fine you, know there's just a lot of things going. On so, anyway he was going to go duck hunting and leave at five, o'clock AND i, said that's. FINE i, said come, over make you, lunch made them. Lunch we went back outside and we you, know got the patio table in the garage and he goes, one didn't really do. MUCH i, said, WELL i do need shelving put up in the, garage can you. Know so you could see the wheels turning in his. Head so, anyway that's maybe. Future and then he says and then you, know things are a little in the garage and he's, like, well how about you go in the house. Now this thing cleaned up in one hour and Then i'll be right. IN i, said, no you're, leaving and that ain't gonna. Happen you, KNOW i gues you're, Leaving you're. Leaving so, anyway, wait so he told.
Speaker 3: You to go in the house and what prepare yourself for a bunch.
Speaker 2: Of like like go take a shower and shave your legs and all this.
Speaker 7: STUFF i, SAID i, Said i'm.
Speaker 8: Dirty i've been get dirty edge.
Speaker 7: Too, anyway and he was dirty.
Speaker 8: Anything it doesn't.
Speaker 7: MATTER i in this point in my, LIFE i know how what my expectations. Are and then and it's not Like.
Speaker 3: I'm going to play a.
Speaker 7: Game but it's okay to just, say you, know another, week another, week, OKAY i got so, yeah oh Next monday should be. Phenomenal but What i'm, saying take your, time, everybody don't jump in and and the thing, Is i'm getting really positive responses and. Caring and we laughed so hard in the grass.
Speaker 5: Love.
Speaker 2: THAT i think that's one of the most important things that you. Laugh, yeah we.
Speaker 4: Laughed and he did offer to bring over a, screwdriver like to help hammer kind of. Hammer he's, like do you need to bring a hammer or a, screwdriver which was a sexual.
Speaker 3: Innuendo on his.
Speaker 7: Part Should, oh there was another bad, line BUT i can't repeat that Because i'm a. Person, no, no, no, No do you know what it?
Speaker 3: WAS i don't know WHAT i do.
Speaker 7: Know, however get my text AND i can't.
Speaker 4: Remember, Well i'll tell you what she said in the text of the group family. Chat is my brother in, Lago? Cindy does he know that your entire like relationship is getting aired On katie W bt to thousands of? People and she says, no he, Doesn't BUT i think after a good night in, BED i will tell.
Speaker 3: Him LO L.
Speaker 2: Cindy we wish we could talk, longer but unfortunately the clock is against. Us but good good luck with your. Man we'll talk to you again. Soon, okay, okay. Okay love is in the Air mayley And cindy And Wow jenny And. Wow not. Us it is Under IT'S KD W. B it's a little chilly. Outside it was chilli over the. Weekend you probably spend a lot of time indoors this. Weekend hopefully you got to do something. Fun what was your slow Cooker? Sunday it was shrimp. Chowder it was really, Good it really was, good and it just fills the whole house with like a smell with an. Aroma so she got you, know you, got you, know you got like the cold weather outside of the, snow and then the croc pot is just it was. WONDERFUL i watched the show over the weekend Called. Pluribus have you guys heard of this? ONE i am supposed. Obed it's supposedly taken over the, world says the guy who Did Breaking, Bad Vince. Gilligan it. Is it could not be any different Than Breaking. Bad it is about a kind of like an alien, invasion but it's a very peaceful alien, invasion and there's one woman who is able to. Resist and it sounds, stupid but it's really good and very, compelling and it is kind of like a lot of people's new. Obsession, yes, yeah somebody said that they just can't get. Enough, also we watched A Baby girl Because susan and that. MOVIE i Like Baby. Girls susan and friends were, like they're out of a you, know they were chirping about it the other day And she's, like, Yeah i'm supposed to Watch Baby girl With Nicole kidman because it's really, naughty And i'm, like yeah it. Is and so we watched. It she didn't like it that. Much this is kind of, stupid, classic well weird when something brand new on the. Show this is Called Bitter Ex. Girlfriend here's the Way Bitter Ex girlfriend. Works we found somebody who is going to basically they're playing the part of the bitter ex girlfriend and this is. Real her name Is. Sarah she's going to talk to her old boyfriend and then she's gonna tell us why he, sucked why she likes her new. Boyfriend, okay so we need some sort of sparkly music in the.
Speaker 4: Background anything at, All, jenny anything is better than, anything is better than.
Speaker 2: Nothing right, Now i've got. Nothing, okay so here we. Go let's get started With Bitter Ex. Girlfriend this is a trial. RUN i want you to use this as an. Example then you will call in at six, five one nine eight NINE kwb and give your own solo soliloquy A Bitter Ex. Girlfriend, Hello, sarah you are our first contestant ever On Bitter Ex. Girlfriend take take it, Away, Sarah let's hear what you? Got all?
Speaker 7: Right, Well i'm so glad he is gone and over. With he, sucks just, Sucks his band, Sucks he can't dance he can't.
Speaker 2: Kiss the band. Sucks, okay you can't? Dance what else.
Speaker 7: He cannot?
Speaker 1: Kiss?
Speaker 7: You? GROSS i mean he was. TALL i give him. That he was, Tall but he walked like a.
Speaker 3: Duck, okay like his feet turned out.
Speaker 7: Words, Yeah i'm just LIKE i don't, know sauntering.
Speaker 5: Along.
Speaker 7: Okay but the new, guy the new, guy first big, thing he's not dating anyone else.
Speaker 2: Shot, Fire, okay it's.
Speaker 9: Important, yeah he's actually kind and knows how to.
Speaker 5: Walk and he knows how to walk not like a duck with.
Speaker 7: CONFIDENCE m.
Speaker 3: Got.
Speaker 2: It.
Speaker 3: Okay and he.
Speaker 7: Doesn't smell like alcohol all.
Speaker 3: The time because it just like lives on.
Speaker 2: Them surely the old, guy his band. Sucks he smells like the most personal. Insult my band, doesn't so it doesn't. Suck we're.
Speaker 3: Good we played in the basement of first Have.
Speaker 5: One, okay, no, No does the new guy rock your?
Speaker 2: World he?
Speaker 1: Does he?
Speaker 2: Does, okay knows all the right spots and everything he.
Speaker 7: Knows oh, yeah he knows all the right. Spots there's no extra, spit but there's enough.
Speaker 6: Spit whoa, Okay, Okay so that's the way bitter ex girlfriend.
Speaker 2: Works you will call in and put your old boyfriend on. Blast, yes do, it and then you will tell us how wonderful the new boyfriend. Is it's called bitter ex. Girlfriend do you have one that you want to do?
Speaker 5: WELL i don't have a good day by, Guys.
Speaker 3: SARAH i don't have a current.
Speaker 5: Boyfriend BUT i can, say, Like, okay my bitter ex, boyfriend better ex. Girlfriend, hey old, boyfriend get off the. Chair stop sitting in the chair all the. Time THE tv will be there when you're you come.
Speaker 3: Back, hey you got that? Treadmill why don't you use it?
Speaker 5: Instead it's not just a it's not just a clothing.
Speaker 3: Rack ha. HAHA, o the cat's. Mine hands.
Speaker 2: Off, okay bitter ex, girlfriend if you got, one we'll try this and see how it. Works six, five, one nine eight NINE Kd Double, ub.
Speaker 3: You saved my heart from the fade.
Speaker 2: Up, oh good, morning It's. Monday IT'S Kd Double. UB a lot of people want to know if bunches out of the doghouse, yet because you were fighting with not, fighting, no but you were debating whether to go to church With alyssa last. Week, well there is no.
Speaker 3: FIGHT i just always. Lose, yeah she wanted me to go to.
Speaker 6: Church AND i SAID i was open to, it but then she finally asked AND i was, like, no, thanks and she was.
Speaker 3: Pissed i'm Good.
Speaker 6: Now it's just so funny because Like, monday so the day after it all, happened we were. Fine last, week she didn't ask me to go to, church had all yesterday like it didn't even come. Up So i'm, like, really all of this nonsense last week for it to not for it to be like a one and.
Speaker 2: Done do you think she was? Trying, YEAH i was gonna, say do you think she was trying to avoid the? Fight? NO i think she just didn't want to go.
Speaker 6: Herself, no well we went to we tried to, church and we both agreed that like it was, nice it just wasn't for. Us BUT i also when we went into it and she was, like, OH i just want TO i want to try, IT i want to see but it doesn't have to be an every week. Thing SO i guess it's fine to her for her to say it's not an every week. Thing but WHEN i say it's a, problem it's because she.
Speaker 3: Gave up on. You, no she didn't give up on.
Speaker 2: Me, no we're.
Speaker 3: Partners we don't just break. Up, ever we don't go to. CHURCH i didn't say she broke up with.
Speaker 5: You she just gave up on asking you because you were such a pill about it in the first.
Speaker 3: Place now we're all. Good i'm out of the.
Speaker 2: Doghouse, okay good, Amen but vont is about to stir the pot On KATIE Wb what do you.
Speaker 3: Got stop walking your pets in a.
Speaker 6: Stroller, gosh this bothers me WHEN i see people coming down and it's like one of those little wagons THAT i put groceries, in or an actual stroller and your dog's just sitting there.
Speaker 3: Chilling why what if your dog is, elderly THEN i just feel like your dog should be. Walking that's the, point, though what if he?
Speaker 2: Can't, okay all.
Speaker 3: Right that's the point of going outside with the.
Speaker 2: DOG i think it's adorable WHEN i see a little dog in a. Stroller at the same, TIME i would never own a dog that needs to be pushed at a. Stroller, YEAH i would never own a, yippy, yappy Little Yorkshire terrier dog of nose or whatever those things. Are don't crap On. Yorkis they're so. Cute, yeah they are. CUTE i would never have one we you know what they. Do they stand at the front door and bark at.
Speaker 6: Everything it's always the small dogs that are the, Yappiest And i'm.
Speaker 5: Like you don't sit down if they're elderly, though so, like, yeah you got a yappie, dog but your yappy.
Speaker 3: Dogs seventeen his back legs don't work.
Speaker 2: Anymore your, Story, now that's okay because you're a little yampy. Dog if any size you can push you in a wagon or something like. THAT i would just never have a little Yappy.
Speaker 6: YORKIE i also don't THINK i would take the dog that can't walk on a.
Speaker 3: Walk doesn't it want?
Speaker 10: Air?
Speaker 3: YEAH i was gonna say they want to see the, World, yeah fresh.
Speaker 5: Air there's this really like very elderly dog in my neighborhood that gets pushed around in a stroller every single day AND i don't think he can see because his eyes are real cloudy and he just sits smiles pants the whole, time just like getting pushed, around.
Speaker 3: And i'm, like look at.
Speaker 5: Him he's just smelling all the smells and hearing all the sounds and he's probably this is this is his joy of his, day and he's gonna die.
Speaker 3: Soon, Fone why are you so? Negative, jeez you're the.
Speaker 6: One such a sin if they don't have, legs what if they can't walk on? It not only is it the, small yappy, dogs but it's also the, fat ugly dog that they that you have in the.
Speaker 2: Stroller listen.
Speaker 4: This some dogs are like, kids where like your toddler wants to walk for a little bit and then like they're, like, YEAH i don't want to walk, anymore and either you carry them or you throw them in a. STROLLER i know a lot of dogs that like want to walk for a little bit and then they're over, it so then you can throw them in a.
Speaker 2: STROLLER a dog don't get that.
Speaker 6: Luxury first of, all you can't communicate to me that you don't want to, walk but you are a, dog you're going to walk on this.
Speaker 3: Walk they can. Communicate they literally just sit down and don't. Move that's oh my. God aver our dog she's eight months and she's a.
Speaker 6: Coonhound she does that from time to time.
Speaker 2: Where she'll just get.
Speaker 6: Distracted so sometimes she'll just, sit but it's in the most inconvenient, place like we're in the middle of like crossing the, street and she'll see another dog and just sit And i'm, like ave of this traffic coming when dogs do. That, gosh stop walking your dogs and. Strollers it's not what it'.
Speaker 2: For, okay thank. You it is time for the dirt On Katie Dave Ryan show one on one point three KD. WB i stay to late and Watch Saturday Night live a little bit of it BECAUSE i wanted to See Nicky. Glazer here's a little clip Of Nikki glazier's opening. MONOLOGY i saw this girl the other.
Speaker 3: Day she was probably six years, old and her dad was trying to take a picture of her and he was, Like.
Speaker 2: Mackenzie look over, here and she was, like, dad.
Speaker 3: Get my good. Side she like did like a public good. Side six so sad because she didn't have.
Speaker 4: One and it's, like is she gonna find out she needs to learn a, trade.
Speaker 3: You, know like hander a wrench or do. COMEDY i don't.
Speaker 2: KNOW i love. HER i didn't watch past, that but the monologue was.
Speaker 4: Good Sidney sweeney is on a losing streak like none other right now because this weekend's biopic Of christy barely made one million dollars.
Speaker 3: Despite a lot of hair.
Speaker 4: PROMOTIONS i Guess she was in two other movies this, year which you won't remember because nobody saw.
Speaker 3: Them one was.
Speaker 4: Called eden and it earned two point five million at the box, office and another one Called americana and it made half a, million which is hers a million. Now, like just looking at other things that are in the box office right, now the number one movie made forty. Million productor Bad Lands Regretting you made seven point one, million And Black phone two made five point three. Million so just to like, Compare, yeah half a million might seem like a lot of, money but it's not in the grand scheme of a.
Speaker 3: Movie you really.
Speaker 2: Can't make a movie anymore for less than like five or ten million, dollars and that's a low budget. One some of them have a budget of like two hundred million. Dollars so a movie making five hundred thousand not even not even a. Blip.
Speaker 5: Yikes Dakota fanning was On Watch What Happens live this past, weekend and she said that for the last twenty, Years Tom cruise has given her shoes on her.
Speaker 3: Birthday it's really as simple as. That he's just always given.
Speaker 11: Me but are they like nice?
Speaker 3: Shoes are they? Speakers are they like they're nice, shoes nice.
Speaker 4: Nice and he knows your size and one if your ties changed over it has changed over the, years so we got your.
Speaker 3: New size and he's.
Speaker 5: Adapted and the tradition started in two thousand and five when they co started In war of The worlds.
Speaker 3: TOGETHER i think that is quirky and different AND i like.
Speaker 2: It you AND i both Liked war of The.
Speaker 5: WORLD i Love war The. World you know what? HERE i want to say one other thing about my. SO i told my date that because we were talking about alien, MOVIES i was talking About war of The worlds because for some, reason that's always in my.
Speaker 3: Vernacular AND i told.
Speaker 5: Him to watch this other movie alien movie Called No One Will Save, you which has no.
Speaker 3: Dialogue it is just.
Speaker 5: Whoa it's very, good AND i mentioned it literally in. PASSING i was, like, OH i really love this Movie No One Will Save. You and then he watched it yesterday because of my. Recommendation you are quite the.
Speaker 2: INFLUENCER i WATCHED K Pop Demon hunters because you were asking me to. Watch, yeah go Watch. Pluribus the only thing About pluribus is if they release a new episode Every, friday and it's if you like alien, invasion sci fi kind of, stuff but it's more the woman in. It she was In better Call. Sault she Was saul's like business, lawyer, partner, whatever so you'll recognize. Her but she is like totally, normal down to. Earth but everybody else has become like A stepford wife because the aliens have sent a code To earth that makes everybody. LIFE i don't. Know placid is that the.
Speaker 3: Word it's not like bloody and gutty and.
Speaker 2: Nothing, okay, Good, yeah it's called pluribus, okay and it's really. GOOD i love.
Speaker 3: That Britney spears is back On.
Speaker 4: Instagram she took a quick break and returned On, friday and she posted about it, said so much has happened this.
Speaker 3: Year it's.
Speaker 4: CRAZY i try to live within my means in the book draw The circle as an incredible. Perspective but a week ago she had deactivated her account of attention with her Ex kevin feederline and his self serving Memoir they, say but, Basically cave had claimed that his intent was to Help, brittany yet he wrote Very scannal's claims of her drinking when pregnant and breastfeeding while.
Speaker 3: High on illegal.
Speaker 4: Drugs so you can imagine a woman who's already probably struggling mentally and then a book like that comes out about.
Speaker 3: Them it wasn't very helpful for.
Speaker 5: HER i did look up that the book that she said is helping.
Speaker 3: Her draw the.
Speaker 5: Circle it is a forty day prayer challenge to get you to experience more, passionate, persistent intimate communication With. God so apparently that is bringing her. Through good for. Her, hey you know, what different strokes for different. Folks if that works for, her Then i've got nothing against. It Taylor swift And Sabrina carpenter went out to dinner together last. Week we think That Taylor swift's taken all of her bridesmaids out for one on one dinners to you, know celebrate their. Bridesmaidship and, uh it's really funny Because Taylor swift's wearing these like very tall tall heels and towers Over Sabrina.
Speaker 3: Carpenter but they both look really.
Speaker 5: Great And Taylor swift has also gone out With Gigi, Hadid Ashley, avignon not her sure who that, is and Now. Sabrina so now if the theory is, true we're only going to see her go out With Selena gomez and her high school bff as.
Speaker 2: Well totally makes. Sense, Yeah rock And Roll hall Of fame induction ceremony was over the. Weekend there's a lot of little clips that we could. Play let's, you let's Do Olivia rodrigo Doing we're going to Be friends to honor The White. Stripes Here's Olivia.
Speaker 6: Rodrigo we, said every close.
Speaker 2: Teacher thinks that our souls.
Speaker 3: Funny watch you watch?
Speaker 6: It still your thoughts go through mine about the books of The bitch went?
Speaker 3: Away tomorrove it you, LIT.
Speaker 2: I only know that song From Napoleon. DYNAMITE i was, LIKE i love the. Song is that The White stripes that sing you know.
Speaker 3: That we are gonna be?
Speaker 2: FRIENDS i only knew that. Song i've never heard that song anywhere but On Napoleon dynamite.
Speaker 6: There and Then conan O'Brien as a. Podcast that's like the theme. Song that's HOW i know.
Speaker 2: IT, ok, seriously that is. Funny all. Right that is a dirt brought to you by six one Two Injured heimer And Lamber's Injury Lag and now it is time for you to pitch your idea On Dave. Tank you will enter the. Tank you will greet the. Sharks, Me i'm the, shark and then you will tell me your idea for a fictional. Invention IF i like your fictional, INVENTION i will invest twenty dollars of my own money in your. Invention SO i will start off with my. Own remember it's a, fictional far fetched. Invention mine is the caso car. Cup you ever driving through traffic and you're maybe on four ninety four down In Eden prairie by coming up on one, hundred and it's just slow and you're. Hungry, yeah the caso car cup heats up a pre measured amount of caso delicious caso in the car cup. Holder you provide your own chips dorito scoops for WHAT i, Recommends, okay tost, taste thank, you you're. Right and then and then when the caso car cup up your, caso it turns, green you pop it open and then you dip your tostito scoops into The keso car cup while you slowly make your way down four ninety four Too highway seventy, seven Lovely caso car. Cup that is my. Invention CAN i go go? Ahead? Van?
Speaker 3: Yeah so you remember those pens that they used to have where you'd push it. Down what are the, ends it'd be, multiple multiple. Colors, well we have an upgrade.
Speaker 6: Now, finally, however many years in the, future it's that same, thing but with a sharpie because you need what you need your red, sharpie your GREEN, sharpi your blue. Sharpie so we'll call it the multi colored, sharpie and it has like six different colors on.
Speaker 2: It, OKAY i like. That now you'll call in six, five, one, nine eight, nine, kdo but you be you'll tell us about your. INVENTION i will choose the best fictional invention and give you twenty dollars to invest.
Speaker 3: In, wow it's exciting you have.
Speaker 9: One.
Speaker 4: Yeah my invention is, basically it's going to copy exactly what THOSE tsa machines are where you walk in and you put your arms over your, body like at the top of your.
Speaker 3: Head.
Speaker 4: Yeah so it does like a full body scan real quick to see what pain you. Have as soon as it scans, you you put your arms, down it does a little fool and then it heals whatever pain you. Have, wow this is the Body heeler three thousands for everyone thirty years and. Older, yes there's an age requirement on. It you must be thirty plus or. Not these are not for the young. Ones, okay these are for all of us old. PEOPLE i can't wake up with a creak in our.
Speaker 2: Neck, now old, People, yes that are thirty. Five, Okay, bailey you got a shark taking?
Speaker 5: Sure, yeah.
Speaker 3: Okay this one is going to be called the Way Wam.
Speaker 5: Baby so when you're a child and or pet starts to cry and need, something it's going to scan what it is that they need because they can't Speak english, yet and it'll go, wait, BABY i want to go. Outside, wait wait, BABY i need to change my. Diaper and so you don't have to suss out exactly what your child and or pet. Needs the Way Wait baby tells you it's a little like collar that they can wear like a little.
Speaker 3: Necklace some ice From.
Speaker 5: Jenny, no that's the way were, baby and hers is the body scam three Thousand oh, okay all, right welcome to The Tank.
Speaker 2: Sharks we got people on the phone here whoever ready to pitch their idea for shark For Dave. Tank first up in the tank Is. Nathan good, Morning, nathan good. Morning what are you going to pitch to?
Speaker 1: Us, well mine.
Speaker 12: Is called a, jar a digital audio recording because half the Time i'm listening to you guys on the radio and it just automatically records the, uh the, thing whatever's on the, radio and then you just hit the rewind button half the time because you miss what you're, saying so you can hear what you say.
Speaker 5: Again oh so it's essentially he's like listening to the podcast in real.
Speaker 3: Time he's not having.
Speaker 1: To wait for it, exactly but it's in every. Car you just hit the rewind button and it rewinds, back you, know twenty thirty, seconds so you can hear that part in the. Song or your guys is, like you, know you, know you're.
Speaker 2: Looking, Hilarious. Joe if you miss What bailey's date was all? About your rewind man a little. Bit THE D A, r THE.
Speaker 1: Dar you can't rewind the same thing.
Speaker 2: Digital audio, REWINDER i like for your. Radio it is kind of like.
Speaker 5: That.
Speaker 2: Okay next up in the tank Is. Jessica, jessica welcome To Dave. Tank what are you going to pitch to us?
Speaker 11: Today, okay so this is Imagine nike, pumps the type of shoes you could pump up full, air but imagine it's a. Bra so you're on a. Date you're fully pumped, up and everything's going. Great as the night kind.
Speaker 7: Of goes, down things are.
Speaker 11: Getting closer to, you and you can.
Speaker 10: Slowly kind of let out the air so he's not super shocked by the end of.
Speaker 3: Day oh my, god it's. Brilliant when you take off your, bra nothing is there.
Speaker 13: Anymore, well you can start all, great, yeah and then slowly let it, out so when you do take your bra, off then he's not so, disappointed right?
Speaker 7: Exactly or she be fully pumped till date number.
Speaker 1: TWO i don't, know not a bad.
Speaker 2: IDEA i don't like that. One thank, You jessica pumped up. Bra another entry into The dave. Tank let's talk To. Maddie, Hi, maddie we're gonna invest twenty dollars in the best invention. Idea, maddie let's hear your. Pitch.
Speaker 10: Hi, Yeah so my pitch is if you are out in the rain and your glasses always get wet from the, rain super glasses where you have a little winshield wipers on your, glasses just like you for your windshield ups in your car windshield.
Speaker 3: GLASSES i like that is your invention Called.
Speaker 8: Oh the glasses.
Speaker 5: Wipers, no no chattypt. There maybe there's like a fog a fog application for those windshield wiper glasses as.
Speaker 3: Well that would be really.
Speaker 2: Nice all, right let's go To. Amanda, Hello, amanda welcome To Dave. Tank what are you going to pitch to the sharks? Today?
Speaker 11: Hello, YES i actually have an invention that would go with Your caso cups for the.
Speaker 1: Car.
Speaker 11: Yeah so it would be a bib. Ball so it's like a bib and it's a ball and you can put your chips in it and then you're driving and your hands, free and then you get to just grab a chip right out of your big bowl and dip it right into your car case o.
Speaker 2: Cup it's the caseo car. Cup, okay let's get.
Speaker 6: It get the, patent, correct come on the.
Speaker 2: TRAIN i like. It is it there something like?
Speaker 7: That?
Speaker 2: Already is there a bid with a bowl on it for a little? Kids, yeah like baby?
Speaker 3: Stuff obviously this is adult.
Speaker 11: Sized bit like a full.
Speaker 2: Bag oh cause you gotta have a. Bag, okay last entry Into Dave tank for a twenty dollars. Investment, Michelle good, Morning, Michelle.
Speaker 11: Good, morning my.
Speaker 2: Friends how are you welcome to the. Tank what are you going to pitch to the.
Speaker 9: Sharks they are called automatic fitting rubber. GLOVES i am made baker AND i have to wear rubber, gloves AND i always at least put one on. Backwards, oh they're not going to have any finger. Holes and when you put it on your, hand it automatically wraps itself around each, Finger so it doesn't matter how you put the.
Speaker 3: Glove it doesn't matter what size it is, either which is. Nice, yeah very.
Speaker 2: Hopeful. Wow you know WHAT i need to learn to do IS i need to learn to rip into these, inventions kind of like the sharks. Do, Yeah i'm being way too. Nice that's. Stupid What's? Yeah what's the? What what's? WHAT i don't even know what that?
Speaker 10: Is?
Speaker 2: What what is YOUR? Roi, Michelle, Well i'm a.
Speaker 11: Baker so why WOULDN'T I i always want to go.
Speaker 3: ON i, mean she doesn't know WHAT.
Speaker 4: ROI i think get get rid of, her, okay or work with, her because then you can basically take your entire company for like a big.
Speaker 2: PERCENTAGE i already knew Who i'm choosing for the winner On Dave, Tank no, Question jessica and the Bra Pop i'm gonna send you twenty. Dollars you got. Venmo, yes all, Right i'm gonna Say i'm gona venmo you twenty, Dollars so, congratulations you're the winner On Dave Tank Don't Hang, Up Don't Hang.
Speaker 3: Up Thriller official on this show with Our. Shark you the.
Speaker 2: Money, Well Aria station didn't have any, money SO i got to send it to you. Myself all, right it's one of one point THREE. KDWB i think we're about ready for The Daily. Bailey let's get into a little segment on the show Where bailey takes. Over it's The Daily daily ON.
Speaker 5: Katiewb today is Official Sesame Street. Day, Everybody Happy, Holidays Sesame Street. Day this segment is brought to you by Your Favorite, number which is whatever your favorite number is to.
Speaker 3: You mine is the number.
Speaker 5: Nine oscar The grouch is probably one of the Best Sesame street, characters IF i do say so, myself because he always has something to complain. About, yeah SO i would love to take a moment to have everybody complain about something like they would.
Speaker 3: If you lived in a garbage. Can, okay, Okay so.
Speaker 5: If you have something you'd like to complain, about you can text us in at five three nine two. One remember Your oscar The, grouch, though so make it g rated. Complaints, ooh thank you for the. Background, Amazing so think Of oscar The. Grouch you can make a, complaint but it has to be g. Rated DAVID a.
Speaker 2: Grated people are cleaning up. EVERYTHING i like. FILTH i live in a trash.
Speaker 14: Can every TIME i turn, around somebody's picking up litter and they're throwing it in a recycling.
Speaker 2: BIN i don't like.
Speaker 14: IT i like. STINK i like, stank AND i like, stunk but ESPECIALLY i like.
Speaker 2: Stank yeah that.
Speaker 3: Is how he. SOUNDS i wasn't expecting a full.
Speaker 2: RENDISH i thought i'd add a little bit more to. It, NO i like.
Speaker 3: It so you don't like when people.
Speaker 2: They're, everywhere people come.
Speaker 3: By he doesn't like when people.
Speaker 2: Clean they got wind decks and a. Towel, YEAH i don't want. THAT i like. Stank okay.
Speaker 3: On his is an odor over.
Speaker 5: There, yeah he's got like those little green waves coming up from his.
Speaker 2: Shoulders. Sink complain about? ANYTHING i. Don't i'm.
Speaker 3: Not you don't have Any you're not A i'm Not what do you mean you're not a? COMPLAINER i will complain about. Something, Hey, johnny.
Speaker 4: It's the fact, that like you hit this age and it happens around like twenty seven twenty eight where you do injure yourself and then that injury lasts a, week two, weeks three, weeks and you think you're healing and then you do one slight little thing and it sets you back another. Week So i'm going to complain about the fact that aging sucks And i'm sick of.
Speaker 3: It and you didn't realize you were old until you were, OLD i. Know, yeah that is a.
Speaker 4: Bit it's like a Bad it just feels awful when you, Realize, WOW i woke up with a little crook in my neck and now this is going to last for two weeks and this quick Is.
Speaker 5: Yeah it's A it's not a, crick it's a. Crack it's a. Crunk As dave, said stink, stinks. Stung, okay, Okay i've got a complain that's you, know like a de rated Complaint Street.
Speaker 2: Days so you want to complain Like oscar The.
Speaker 3: Ground just Like oscar the Grouch.
Speaker 5: Wood and, again if you want to, complain you can text in your complaints five three nine two.
Speaker 3: One i'm going to.
Speaker 5: Complain BECAUSE i have all of these wonderful pieces of art THAT i want to hang on my walls at, home BUT i can't put a nail into my wall because it's all like concrete on the.
Speaker 3: Inside and it's just not, Fair, David it's not. Fair you know.
Speaker 5: WHAT i have to use those stupid command, strips a command strip and our. TAPE i have hung up things with, tape and you know what tape does it falls down off of my. Walls is it's not fair And i'm mad about. It AND i live in a trash can period AND i think it is bond on the.
Speaker 3: Fountain it sets me straight day to.
Speaker 5: Day so we're, complaining Like oscar The, grouch what do you want to complain? About but it has to be g? Rated please g rated? Anything, yeah, well, yeah You're oscar The. Grouch we want to buy a new, couch but we can't for two.
Speaker 6: Reasons one because our living room is not big enough because at the end of it there's like AN hvac, system and so to get a decent sized, couch it doesn't. Fit, also a var dog tore up one of our couches and then she peed on the. Other so we're just we don't trust her yet to get a new. Couch but, gosh the couches we. Have one of them is half eaten and the other one's so. Uncomfortable oh it's such a first world. Problem but like, LORD i do have someplain Complain he.
Speaker 3: Read them in the. Voice please thank.
Speaker 2: You this is from One. Eta, YEAH i want my pizza cut in. Squares don't cut my pizza in. TRIANGLES i think he's got a little bit more of A brooklyn, accent kind of.
Speaker 3: Does that one was?
Speaker 2: Good here we.
Speaker 14: GO i want to complain about kids on NO i want to complain about kids on e bikes and scooters with no, helmets not a bane traffic. Rules ride a regular bike and get some, exercise you fat Tuble.
Speaker 3: Lore he didn't say. That in the. End fat.
Speaker 5: Would have said that, probably you, know he probably would.
Speaker 3: Have here's.
Speaker 5: ONE i want to complain about my cat who bites me awake every morning because he wants me to feed. Out.
Speaker 14: HI i want to complain about How dave says he doesn't.
Speaker 2: Complain he absolutely does. COMPLAIN i don't think. So this ONE i like To.
Speaker 5: I'm playing that boys get, thick, gorgeous dark lashes.
Speaker 1: And mine are.
Speaker 2: BALD i love.
Speaker 5: It, Anyway It's National Sesame Street day. Today apparently there's new episodes Of Sesame street.
Speaker 2: Out so you, KNOW i thought that you acknowledge It Sesame Street, day but don't remember that It's Veterans day, today, tomorrow, today.
Speaker 3: Tomorrow.
Speaker 2: Seriously, YEAH i just googled it a minute ago AND i asked CHAT. GPT i, said is today.
Speaker 4: Is a problem if you trust everything that CHAT gpt says.
Speaker 2: Is to day. Veterans you're, right thanks for. THAT i really love so WHAT i care about this?
Speaker 3: Nation? DAVE i? Care do?
Speaker 5: You It's National Sesame Street. Day should not be. Overshadowed, okay thank you very. Much all, right it is one of one point Three katie able to.
Speaker 2: BE i got somebody in the phone wants to talk To, jenny AND i know part this is just a nice little phone. Call somebody wants to talk To jenny because they're looking for to the day WHEN i am no longer. Here jenny is going to take over the. Show AND i think this is the plan That jenny's going to take over the show and Do jenny in The, Morning Zoo.
Speaker 5: Jenny in The.
Speaker 15: Morning EMMA i, mean the body's not even cold.
Speaker 2: YET i haven't left. Yet But emma's, like, ah it's going to Be jenny in the. Morning. Zoo that's, fine it's all, right talk To. Jenny she's all you go.
Speaker 16: Ahead, WELL i just want to say THAT i just love the. Show i've loved listening to the show SINCE i was a. Kid i've loved listening To. Jenny you're such an inspiration everything from your workouts to YOUR diy.
Speaker 8: Projects but the only thing is your hair is too long for your.
Speaker 2: AGE i didn't see that. Coming so you, build, build build, nice, nice nice, inspiration blah blah. Blah but her hair is too long for her. Age you just talking about how old you. Are you old.
Speaker 3: Bad i'm not that old.
Speaker 2: Though well you're just talking about how our ancient.
Speaker 3: Pain But i'm allowed to still have long hair or with my? Pain?
Speaker 2: Emma is she allowed to have long hair at this?
Speaker 8: AGE i think it's appropriate for maybe certain type of, people and then you just need to cut your hair once you hit a certain.
Speaker 7: Age you shouldn't have such.
Speaker 8: Long hair to look.
Speaker 7: Younger it's kind of.
Speaker 5: Regressive, ooh this sounds Like emma's like my mom in disguise because my mom feels that way about people who have long hair who are.
Speaker 3: Older, really she says long hair is for young, people but how much older Because jenny's they're only thirty. FIVE i, KNOW i, GUESS i don't.
Speaker 4: KNOW i mean all due, Respect, Emma i'm happy that you seem to like me outside of my long, hair But i'm not cutting my.
Speaker 3: HAIR i love my long.
Speaker 4: HAIR i do not think that someone at thirty five Means, HONESTLY i think you can have long hair as long as you want to have.
Speaker 3: It, YEAH i genuinely.
Speaker 4: Do i've seen Like found's, Mom Debbie, Bonsa she's got like longish, hair AND i think she looks. Fine well that's What i'm.
Speaker 7: Saying SO i don't.
Speaker 4: Know there's no Way i'm cutting it anytime. Soon the only Reason i'm gonna cut is because it's the biggest pain in my.
Speaker 3: Ass.
Speaker 2: Ever for reference, sake if you if you want to see What jenny looks, like she's all over The instagram just seeing to look For Dave Ryan show Or Jenny katie would be you would also see us On Dave RYAN tv right now live on. YouTube but for, reference it goes down to about the.
Speaker 4: Village, yeah but LIKE i AND i, DID i did actually just get it cut.
Speaker 3: Off it's not Like i'm one of those people that has it down to my.
Speaker 4: BUTT i want to clarify that, because, like there is probably a point in time, where like your hair is.
Speaker 3: A little too too. Long BUT i think finds like a normal basic length for my. Age just do. It the thirty year old, Girl, bob you need the. Bob, No, bo that's a good.
Speaker 2: Idea what should her hair look, Like? Emma, yeah if it's too long and for her, age what should she cut her hair.
Speaker 8: Like about children?
Speaker 3: Length, no that doesn't. WORK i have too thick of. HAIR i literally it would just be a. POOF i would be a big.
Speaker 4: Poof i'd have basically just Like gary spivey looking fro pixie.
Speaker 3: Cut babe does Look?
Speaker 2: Emma does it look unkempt or? Shaggy WHAT i? Mean it? Does?
Speaker 5: Now?
Speaker 2: Whatever who? Cares but you don't like, Her? Jenny you Like, jenny you think she's, great what are your? Impressed? Whatever but you think that she is too old to have long.
Speaker 7: Hair, yeah it's kind of a weird.
Speaker 8: Juxtaposition it's kind of throwing me off a, bit BUT i, Mean.
Speaker 4: Emma once, again no, offence but, Like i'm not going to listen to. YOU i do like my hair and it's not going anywhere. Anything what about.
Speaker 3: When all of it turns? Gray, jenny will you have long hair when it's like all? GRAY i bet your hair would turn like white and like be.
Speaker 4: Beautiful, no the reason That i'm going to cut it is Because i'm just of it is, like and that will probably happen in the next ten.
Speaker 3: YEARS i can IMAGINE i will cut it. Shorter is that why.
Speaker 2: Women cut their hair? Short like your. Mama ronda's hair is very.
Speaker 5: Short her hair has always been. Short, okay, gotcha since like my whole, life it's been. Short but, YEAH i think it's just easier to. Manage but ALSO i think her mother also thinks if you're of a certain, age your hair should be.
Speaker 3: Short but that's because she's an old. Woman so it's passed down.
Speaker 5: Judgment, yes it is PAST i think most of my mom's judgments are passed down.
Speaker 3: Judgments if you.
Speaker 2: Missed, It jenny or somebody cut Named emma called in and says she Loves, jenny but she thinks her hair it came out of. NOWHERE i wasn't really expecting that that her hair is too long for her? Age? Jay did you want to argue With? Emma or what did you want to? Say? Jay what do you?
Speaker 5: Got you listen To, emma who's obviously old and, bitter or you listen to someone that knows.
Speaker 8: That your hair looks.
Speaker 7: Good leave your hair.
Speaker 8: Alone you leave.
Speaker 1: It alone till you want to cut, it because then you look sexy as.
Speaker 3: Hell oh thank, You? Jay think.
Speaker 2: What about a nice bob, cut like a little bob like above her? Ears what's your?
Speaker 7: Hair?
Speaker 3: Yeah, Okay i'm trying to be young and, hip young and?
Speaker 2: Hip what? There we got a bunch of text messages about this. One there is no age appropriate hair. Length where what you? Want emma? Sucks, emma watch your own. Bobber you're not, Bald i'm sure they. Like, Okay, emma how old are?
Speaker 7: You i'm in my late.
Speaker 8: Twenties.
Speaker 2: Okay how long is your?
Speaker 7: Hair my hair is past my?
Speaker 2: Boobs, okay but you're young enough you can still pull it. Off While, jenny the old crone over, here she needs to cut it into like a very practical maybe some tight curls like your Aunt ethel Has, yes.
Speaker 5: Yeah tight, Curls, Jenny i'm not going to have some golden girl's.
Speaker 2: Hair somebody else on the. Phone this Is. Maggie, Hi. Maggie whose side are you? On your? You Team jenny or Team. Emma, Okay Jenny's, god that's so.
Speaker 11: Wrong i'm gonna be.
Speaker 7: Fifty has blown.
Speaker 9: My boom and it's.
Speaker 7: Great AND i love.
Speaker 3: It, Yeah i'm sure it looks. BEAUTIFUL i LIKE i.
Speaker 4: SAID i will probably cut it in like later years Because i'm sick of. It but IF i still like it and it still looks, Good i'm gonna keep it.
Speaker 3: Long right, now it is. Thriving, okay it never looks, better is What i've been.
Speaker 2: Told.
Speaker 11: Long thank.
Speaker 3: YOU i appreciate your.
Speaker 2: Support do you get comments or compliments or?
Speaker 3: COMMENTS i get, Compliments.
Speaker 2: Okay, NO i think YOU'RE i think your hair is something.
Speaker 3: The greatest right?
Speaker 2: Now watch it on. LIVE i know somebody your, hair your hair is? Fine could you some? OIL i know somebody who has hair like a, lion and they are it is a dated hairstyle that is, thick dated and way too long for it's just out of. Style and they have SAID i get comments on my hair all the. Time, well of course you. Do IF i wore a coonskin cap on my, HEAD i would get comments on it all the. Time that doesn't mean people like. It that only means people, go who, wow where'd you get that? Hat Daniel boone type of? Thing so keep it.
Speaker 3: Long, Yeah, NO i Mean i'm going. To LIKE i, SAID i must not convincing me THAT i need to change. It, so but she does love you right to your. Opinion, however it's not going to change WHAT i do with my. Life, okay keep it my hair, long thank you, much all, right