Speaker 1: Broadcasting across the LA Todgers Audio network on the iHeartRadio app Like I never.
Speaker 2: Left level for another set? Who could do it?
Speaker 3: Light?
Speaker 4: Meet today?
Speaker 2: Man another yay, like the best player he's ever seen.
Speaker 1: Welcome into a playoff edition of Marongo Casino Todgers on Deck.
Speaker 5: It's a whole new season.
Speaker 1: Now your pregame. Look at the world champion LA Todgers.
Speaker 4: Oh, that'll show up. Road still goes through lairs and this is not an SLB in my hotel Musia position.
Speaker 2: If you want to go.
Speaker 1: Now, your host walking you up to first pitch. Golden my god, it's Tim Case.
Speaker 6: Hi everybody, and welcome into Morongo Casino Dodgers on Deck live from Dodgers Stadium on this Thursday afternoon, as your world champion Los Angeles Dodgers are halfway home for securing another trip to the World Series. Dodgers up two games to nothing and then Nationally Championship Series Tonight, they're back home. Game three Dodgers and Milwaukee Brewers. Tyler Glass now on the mount first pitch of Dodgers Stadium.
Speaker 4: It's an early one. Hope you're on your way to the ravine.
Speaker 6: If not, sit back and relax and enjoy little Dodgers baseball. First pitch coming up at three to eight. Between then and now, we got a lot to get to here on Marogo Casino, Dodgers on deck, you are going to hear from Dodger manager Dave Roberts, get his pregame thoughts to this Game three matchup. We'll dive deeper in to this pitching matchup today. With Tyler Glass now on the mount and the Brewers electing to go with their left handed opener, David vatsegoes one on one with Alex Vesia, we've got your Dodgers MATCHI goal moment. Shortly we will visit with Sports and at LA's Kirsten Watson, and at just a few minutes we'll send it over to the Galpin Motors broadcast booth with a Rick Monday and Steven Nels. So when the Dodgers were last at at Tuesday night in Milwaukee at night after Blake Snell was fantastic for eight innings, Yoshinobu Yamamoto was equally good, if not better, a complete Game three hitter, he struck out seven along the way. However, things didn't start off great for Yoshinobu Yamamoto Jackson Cheerio a solo home run on the first pitch in the bottom of the first inning, and just like that, the Brewers jumped out to a one to nothing lead, but Yamamoto would settle in. He would retire fourteen in a row the final four and a half innings of this outing, his first complete game in the Major leagues since coming over from Japan. Three hits, allowed seven strikeouts, one walk. He threw one hundred and eleven pitches. Meanwhile, down one to nothing, that didn't last long in the second, when Teoscar Hernandez tied things up with one swing of the.
Speaker 7: Back from three to zero to four. The count has gone on Hernandez, a payoff from Perolta. Hernandez, this one high in the.
Speaker 8: Aar left field, drifting back.
Speaker 7: This ball is gone, ties it up with a solo home run to left field.
Speaker 9: Well, if he gets hot, watch out.
Speaker 10: So the count was three and oh, and it goes full to three and two and to Oscar Hernandez gets the Dodgers on the board.
Speaker 9: It's a new ball game.
Speaker 4: It is a new ball game.
Speaker 6: And he pot has been following up with an RBI double still in the second, inding Dodgers took a two to one lead. They led two to one all the way to the states thity when Max Munsey provided.
Speaker 4: A huge insurance run.
Speaker 8: It's waiting on one of.
Speaker 7: Those big Max Mounsey swings another three to two pitch on the way. Once he hits one in the air, center field, free lick.
Speaker 2: He is at the wall.
Speaker 5: This ball is out of hair.
Speaker 9: There's that big swing. Okay, next time, order a little earlier.
Speaker 7: Max Mounsey with a solo home run four hundred and twelve feet.
Speaker 8: No chance for.
Speaker 4: Freelick to get that one, and it's three.
Speaker 9: You won. Dodgers in this play just got quiet, Yes, it did.
Speaker 4: As a top tier play.
Speaker 6: The game brought to by Arco quality, top tier gays for the less Dodgers went done show. Hey Otani broke through with an RBI single in the seventh. Tommy Emmin an RBI single in the eighth. Dodgers a five to one lead, and that was more than enough of Yoshinobu Yamamoto, who again retired the last fourteen batters that he faced on his way to his first complete game in the major leagues, a three hitter seven strikeouts he gets to win. It's the first Dodger postseason complete game since two thousand and four, and Jose Limit did it in Game three of the NLDS. Before that, Oral Hersheiser did it three times in the nineteen eighty eight postseason, the NLCS and the World Series. So big time performance from Blake Snell on Monday. Yoshinobu Yamamoto comes back on Tuesday equally is good with a complete game three hitter, Dodgers a two tozer series lead in the NLCS, and tonight back home for Game three with Tyler Glass now on the mountain, first pitch at three oho eight and with more we head over of the Dobbin Motors broadcast booth as we welcome in Steven Nelson Rick Monday, guys.
Speaker 8: TC Happy Thursday afternoon.
Speaker 7: I do not know why we have afternoon playoff games or the shadows are going to affect it, but that's what we have.
Speaker 8: Your Game three the NLCS.
Speaker 7: Here Mole and the Dodgers with a two to nothing lead in this NLCS two wins on the road.
Speaker 8: But as we just saw last night in.
Speaker 7: The American League Championship Series, just because you win two on the road and have all the momentum in the world. Doesn't mean you're going to roll out to a three nothing lead.
Speaker 9: So easy. Yeah.
Speaker 10: And for the Niners, they win two on the road. They do not sell the Brewers short. They had the best record in Major League Baseball this year. They also had the best road record in baseball. And if you look at what the Brewers are able to do ten different times this year, they won four consecutive games. Well, they want to make it eleven times because that's what they're going to have to do. And for the Brewers, they need desperately a win in tonight's ball game. And so it's a big task for Tiler Glass now. First of all, to pitch well enough to get the win allows ball club too again to win, and secondly, to follow the acts of both Yashinobu Yamamoto and Blake Snell, who started each of the first two games of the series, and they were both sensational.
Speaker 8: The Brewers have lost nine straight road playoff games.
Speaker 7: Last time they won a playoff game away from Milwaukee was actually here at Dodgers Stadium, game three of the twenty eighteen NLCS. It'll be interesting matchup because the Brewers have really struggled with non fastballs here of late, and particularly in the series the way Blake Snell and Yoshinoba Yamamoto. Look, you can understand why. For Glass now, the last time we saw him MO it was brilliant. I mean it was really his best and biggest outing as a Dodger. He came through and pushed this team into the nlcs B to Phillies.
Speaker 10: I think two Steve is one of the underlying moments herees that we're gonna have to find out. Remember Glass now, his outing was cut short because he began to cramp up a little bit.
Speaker 9: That's been a story with him this year. What happens.
Speaker 10: We've got cooler temperatures right now. In fact, we can see snow on some mountains beyond the Saint Gabriels right now, So it's not going to be a warm afternoon. But obviously huge importance for the Verse, huge importance for the Dodgers because they're trying to close this hanging out. But boy, there's a lot of baseball to be played.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 7: The good thing is that Tyler Glass now should be feeling rested and ready to go for this one. It'll be Glass now against Aaron Ashbu's gonna pitch in a third straight game this series, the second time as an opener, and then we'll see if Pat Murphy goes to the flame throwing right hander Jacob Izarowski or goes to a veteran lefty like Jose Kintana to take down the bulkinnings Game three, the Dodgers trying to take a three to nothing stranglehold of a series lead on the Brewers.
Speaker 8: We'll be back a little bit later, Tim with some keys promote.
Speaker 6: All right, thank you very much, Elli as me counting down to first pitch. Dodger fans get that game day meal on a Shaky's Pizza parlor at perfect time to order that Shaky's pizza and shaking emojos right now at Shaky's dot Com. Coming up here on Morongo Casino. Dodgers on deck, you are get the pleasure of listening to the manager, Dave ros get his pregame thoughts before Game three. David Veasse, our Dodger insigner. We'll check in throughout the hour. We're gonna check out with Kirsten Watson though when we come back from sports in at LA. That's all coming up as we lead you up to Game three of the National League Championship Series. It's the Dodgers and the Milwaukee Brewers. First pitch at three oh wait.
Speaker 4: Thanks for being with us.
Speaker 6: I'm Tim Kates is the world champion Los Angeles Dodgers Audio Network.
Speaker 1: This is Morongo Casino Dodgers Hunt game on your home for La Dodgers Baseball.
Speaker 6: It's the Dodgers and the Milwaukee Brewers, Game three of the National League Championship Series from Dodgers Stadium. Tyler Glass now on the mound for the Dodgers. Pat Murphy electing to go with an opener in Aaron Ashby. This will be the third game in a row. He's pitched second start already of this seven game in LCS.
Speaker 4: First pitch coming up at three oh eight.
Speaker 2: This is Kirston's Corner with Kirston Watson.
Speaker 6: Hey kersonel jointsus here at Dodgers Dandy. Brought to my Cars for Kids. Ready to donate that old car? Call heats up and seven cars for kids right now. Friendly agents standing by to take your donation. That's Cars at the Gay to donate your car today. Here we are Game three series back at the stadium, Dodgers up two games to nothing, and Tyler Glass now on the mountain. No pressure, Tyler, It's gonna try to go out and match what's Blake Snell and Yoshi Yamamoto.
Speaker 4: Did in games one and two.
Speaker 11: You know, it's funny after Yoshio Who's outing in which he had the complete game, I went up to Blake Snell and I was like, so are you gonna throw a complete game next?
Speaker 12: That just kind of what's on the.
Speaker 11: List, and it's it feels like that. It's just like every single starter is just doing one more thing to one up the next one. So I don't know, maybe we see a complete game shutout, maybe we see.
Speaker 4: A no hitter.
Speaker 5: I'm not sure.
Speaker 11: But for Tyler Glass now, he has been phenomenal this postseason. His last outing was in the nld as closing that series out against the Phillies, and so for him to be in that situation, it was just huge for him. He wasn't able to be a part of the posts in last years. He battled with injury, and so he wants to be in these omens for his team. So he definitely wants to come in set the tone and what Dave Roberts has said about him is right now. Tyler is in compete mode. He's not overthinking his mechanics, not overthinking anything. He's just locked in and ready to go.
Speaker 6: This series has been pretty much dominated by Doc trippitching. The offense hasn't really gotten going yet, especially Shotani who we're all sort of waiting for it to.
Speaker 4: Get going and get that power going.
Speaker 11: Yeah, and you know what for him, he's looking for something as well. Even yesterday, and when I tell you, this man does not come on the field take batting practice. Okay, yesterday seems like BP is over. They remove all the media off the field. They're about to start a live sim game so that guys can face some live pitching. And all of a sudden, Freddy Freeman's on the bench over here and he's like, don't leave here soon show He's coming out. And I was like, what do you mean, Jo, he's coming out?
Speaker 12: He never comes out.
Speaker 11: He's like, well, supposedly he feels like he's got it. He wants to come on the field to get some of the new experience, whatever the case might be. And he came out for batting practice. Of course, everyone was freaking out. They started playing his walk up song. The moment was there, guys were laughing, and he came out here. Not only was he able to just kind of see how the ball was flying, he definitely put some power behind some swings, hitting one essentially where we saw Kyle Schwarber hit one. And so for him, the hope is that if anything, it can maybe unlock something. We know there are other guys who do this. Freddie Freeman is a perfect example. When he feels like he's kind of working out something mechanically, maybe wants to see how it plays on the field, he'll come out and take VP on the field, but he doesn't usually do it. So hopefully for Sho Hayotani, you might have you might have unlocked something this night. You can come into this one. It's gonna have another tall task. But he's now seen Aaron Ashby a few times and hopefully he needs that to his benefit.
Speaker 4: We'll find out either way.
Speaker 6: We'll check in with you postgame, Curst that we appreciate it still to come here. I'm Wrongo because you know Dodgers on deck. We got your Dodgers' magical moment. We'll check in with Charlie Steiner, but up next, you're gonna hear from the manager himself, Dave Roberts, for Game three of the National League Championship Series as Marongo Casino Dodgers on Deck continues live.
Speaker 4: From Dodgers Stadium.
Speaker 6: Right here are your world champion Los Angeles Dodgers Audio Network.
Speaker 1: This is Marongo Casino Dodgers on dech on, your home for the Blue all season long.
Speaker 6: Marongo Casino Dodgers on Deck continues as we lead you up to first pitch Dodgers at the Milwaukee Brewers Maroco Casino Resort and spat a Grand Slam for good times. Game three of the National League Championship Series coming up. Tyler Glass now on the mountain for the Dodgers. First pitch set for three O eight.
Speaker 4: Questions for Dave, Dave, can you just describe Dave?
Speaker 1: Can you talk about the pressure in the dugouts with Dave Roberts.
Speaker 3: What stood out most is, Uh, he's in compete mode. I think that, uh, you know, trying to perfect. You know, we'rery' about things that are you know, out of your control. I think that those are things that he's you know, stayed away from and focused on making pitches, staying in the moment and being in compete mode. And when you're like that, I think you're going to get the best of Tyler, and I think he's done that, and you've gotten considerably better and the performance has you know, reflected that, Claudia for sure, Dave.
Speaker 12: Defense is a big part of the postseason.
Speaker 4: How critical is a clean execution in a matchup like this?
Speaker 3: Very important? I think certainly in the postseason everything is more magnified. You get twenty seven outs, the other team gets twenty seven outs, And for the most part, when you don't give up extra outs, extra bases, certainly you give yourself the best chance to win. And that's an opportunistic team over there, and so when you give them extra outs, give them extra bases, it just increases their chances. So up to this point, we've done a really nice job of that.
Speaker 12: How much do moments like these define the identity of a team?
Speaker 3: Yeah, this is our identity, This is who we are. We pride ourselves on, you know, not beating ourselves, mining the little things, because like I said, in the postseason, things get magnified, and so the little things turn out to be big things. And so I feel like this is what we do all year long, and it's kind of showing itself in the postseason.
Speaker 6: All Right, there's a manager, Dave Roberts down talking to the media just a few minutes ago. Is there's a big Game three coming up and looking for Tyler Glass. Now will he duplicate with the first two starters have done in this series in Milwaukee and Blake SNeW in Yoshanobiyamamoto.
Speaker 4: We'll find out, but we know he's been really good so.
Speaker 6: Far here in this twenty twenty five postseason. When we continue here on Wrongo Casino Dodgers on deck, we'll check in with the David Vasse as we lead jump to first pitch, Dodgers and Brewers from the stadium.
Speaker 4: First pitch at three oh eight. I'm Tim Kase. It's the World champion Los Angeles Dodgers Audio Network.
Speaker 1: As we were saying, yes, is Marongo Casino Dodgers on deck on the official home of La Dodgers Baseball.
Speaker 6: It's the Dodgers and the Brewers, Game three in the National League Champion Jim Series. Tyler Glass now on the mound for the Dodgers. First pitch coming up.
Speaker 4: And three eight.
Speaker 2: Joining Tim Kats on Dodgers on Deck.
Speaker 5: I accept everybody for who they are.
Speaker 2: This is Dodger insider David Vase.
Speaker 4: Show. Hey Otani.
Speaker 6: It's no secret he's struggled so far this postseason outside of the game one of the Wild Card rawory hit the two home runs it gives the Cincinnati Reds. But do we expect Otani to breakout soon? Because I know yesterday he did something he rarely does.
Speaker 13: Yeah, that's take betting practice on the field. That's the first time Otani has taken betting practice on the field since joining the Dodgers, and to our knowledge, only the second time Otani has taken betting practice on the field at Dodgers Stadium in his life. The other time was his final year with the Angels when they came to Dodger Stadium. He took betting practice on the field that day before the game. Can't remember if it was the first game of the series or not. But the reason why it's a story is because he rarely does it and has never done it before since joining the Dodgers, which tells you there is some sort of change in routine, some sort of urgency to break out of a slump that he's certainly has heard about. And it's gonna be interesting to see if that confidence of seeing the ball travel last night at Dodgers Stadium translates to the game today because Otani hit at least three home runs Tim last night during batting practice at about five point thirty on the roof of the right field pavilion, and if you're looking at the right field pavilion, there is a pink advertisement sign dangling from.
Speaker 5: The bottom of the roof. He hit a ball off of that as well.
Speaker 13: So if you're looking for a confidence booster, taking batting practice and seeing.
Speaker 5: Those type of results will do it for you.
Speaker 13: And I think we take for granted even though the Dodgers have a lot of players that performed at a high level during the season and on their way to the World Series, at times their confidence does waiver, and that's just being human. So last night certainly was a good confidence booster for Otani.
Speaker 4: Tim. It is brought to by Ford.
Speaker 6: It's times to see four letting new Lightyler glass.
Speaker 4: Now which tyler glass? Now do you expect we get today?
Speaker 5: David, Yeah, that's a great question.
Speaker 13: But Dave Roberts told me earlier today, Tim that he believes Glass Now, since coming off the il, has become more dependable and he has no questions about the good Tyler Glass now he expects to get because Tyler Glass Now has thrown seven and two third scoreless innings this postseason and hitters are only hitting a buck fifty four off of him. And you're gonna hear Rick Monday and Steve Nelson talk a lot about the Shadows, and rightfully so during the game, a lot of people believe that's a huge advantage for Tyler Glass now because it's going to be even harder to pick up the ball coming out of his hand, and when it does come out of his six' eighth, body it's going to be right on top of these.
Speaker 5: Guys and we'll see.
Speaker 13: What game Plan glass now has against The, brewers because so, far in the first two games of this, series The brewers have not hit a pitch from Or yamamoto that wasn't a. Fastball they're zero for thirty four on non fastballs.
Speaker 5: In this series so.
Speaker 6: Far David Aaron ashby gets to, start he's the opener yet, again what's the plan?
Speaker 12: Though after?
Speaker 13: HIM i believe the score is going to dictate which Way Pat murphy goes because he Has Jose kantana and the Miss Jacob mazerowski on. Standby here's the question From Pat, murphy does he Use misowski In.
Speaker 5: Game three or the all Important game?
Speaker 13: FOUR i kind of feel like he'll lean Toward katana and Save miserowski for, tomorrow which either could be a game The brewers even the series, on or it's a game that is going to help them stay alive in this series if they lose.
Speaker 6: Today, david great. Stuff we'll check back in with you in just a couple of. Minutes coming up, Here I'm Wrongo Casino dodgers on. Deck you're gonna hear From Charlie, steiner But i'm. Next we can get to Your dodgers magical. Moment don't go anywhere getting close to. Her first Pitch dodgers And, Brewers game three of The National League Championship series From Dodger. Stadium first pitch at three to oh. Eight I'm tim Kase is the world Champion Los Angeles dodgers audio.
Speaker 1: Nowhere this Is Morongo Casino dodgers hunting game on your home For La Dodgers.
Speaker 6: Baseball it's The dodgers and The Milwaukee Brewers game three of The National League Championship. Series Tyler glassdow on the mound for The, dodgers who have a two to oh series lead after taking both two games In milwaukee On monday And. Tuesday first pitch From Dodger stadium is coming up at three oh.
Speaker 5: Eight Dog, dog who wants the hot?
Speaker 2: Cut it's time for the Hawfe Magical.
Speaker 1: Moment Pitch magical presented By Hawfey Hot Tis.
Speaker 6: Oh we go back to twenty, twenty THE nlcs and the bubble In, Arlington game three against The Atlanta. Braves The dodgers erupted for eleven runs in the first, inning capped off By Max.
Speaker 5: Munsey dating on three and.
Speaker 14: Two the bases are, loaded there goes to carousel and there's a fly ball to center field that's well hit and it's A.
Speaker 2: Grand slam home Run.
Speaker 12: Max.
Speaker 4: Monsey it is eleven to nothing and we're not finished with the.
Speaker 6: First Max munsey with The Grand slam part of an eleven run first inning for The. Dodgers as they would go on and beat The Atlanta braves in THE, nlcs they go on and beat The Tampa Bay rays to win The World. Series in The bubble in twenty. Twenty This Hofy magical moment brought to you By hofey Hot, Dogs Haffy sokal's local treasure for nearly one hundred. Years haffy Hot, Dogs local and so Great women continue here On Morongo Causino dodgers on. Deck we will check it With Charlie. Steiner, yes we lead jump the first. Pitch It's game three The National Championship, Series dodgers and The. Brewers first pitch coming up at three oh. Eight I'm tim Kase is the world Champion Los Angeles Dodgers Audio.
Speaker 1: Network this Is Marongo Casino dodgers on tap on your home for the blue all season.
Speaker 6: Long it's The dodgers in The Milwaukee, Brewers game three in The National Championship. Series Tyler glass now on The, Mountain brewers going with an. Opener first pitch coming up at three to. Eight Time now for The verizon startup is we're a little bit more than thirty minutes away for the start of the. Game now At, verizon you can lock in your price for three years so you can save. Big visit The verizon store. Today we send it over To Charlie.
Speaker 14: Steiner all, right Tim game, Three Tyler glass now against the Opener Aaron, ashby and then The brewers bullpen cavalry. Boint The dodgers are, hot The brewers are limping. In dodgers have won seven of eight this post, season four in a, row two At, philly two In, milwaukee eighteen of twenty four since the start of last season's. Playoffs The, brewers on the other, hand have lost nine straight road playoff, games dating back To game three of two thoy and. Eighteen they've lost four of their last, five scoring a total of eight. Runs that's the fewest runs scored in any five game stretch for The brewers all season. Long so, more the pitching Of snell And yamamoto were, dominant and today It's glasnaws.
Speaker 1: Turn.
Speaker 10: Yeah and For, glensnow he's pitched well so far in the. Postseason you, know since he came back off the injured, list he's really been a. Force the question is if you have the last outing he had to do cut it a little short because the. Cramps we'll find out to hear this. Afternoon the weather is really favorable to staying in. There it's not warm at. All it's absolutely picture. Perfect from that, standpoint and for The Milwaukee, brewers they're going to pull out all the, STOPS i, mean expect the un, expected because they have just five hits in the. Series runners in scoring, position The dodgers have had twenty one. Opportunities The Milwaukee brewers have had, one but in those twenty One for The dodgers they have not been that productive with low scoring game just three for twenty, one but they have been able to develop the.
Speaker 9: Opportunities to begin.
Speaker 14: With snell And yamamoto painted the plate in their two games like. Artists they were just, unhittable.
Speaker 10: And in particular with the aust beat pitches and the breaking Both, snell of course with the change. Up yammoto at times went with that. Splitter he mixed in the curve bolt and the slider as, well pitches that quite, frankly The brewers to this point have not handled be well at. All they've handled the fastball much better than.
Speaker 9: That alf of The.
Speaker 10: Dodgers they have, offensively even they won the first two, games some big question, MARKS i, mean has been the bottom of the order that has really been the carrier of most of the. Offense if you look at five through, nine they're hitting collectively three point eighty. Five if you look positions on three and four The dodger lineup, collectively they're hitting just one fifty, six so they've not really carried a big part of the.
Speaker 14: Burden otani has certainly been struggling so much so he took bp out on the field, yesterday which were rare.
Speaker 10: Occurrence, yeah it is very similar if we think Back Freddie freeman normally takes the batting practice in the. Cage he can work on different, things but from time to time we will See freeman come out onto the field to take batting. Practice the, reason, well you get tunnel. VISION i don't mean to play on words in the batting. Cage you, know to the left and to the. Right freeman likes to use all of the field if he. Can so you remove the screens on to your left and your right of the banning cage and come out on the. Field and the other part that they did very. Quickly they Played otani's walk up songs when he came to home plate to, hit even in banning practice in the simulated.
Speaker 9: Games So i'm gonna find out to.
Speaker 10: Hear but again one through four The dodger, lineup they have been held somewhat quiet as far as swinging the bats so far in the first two games of the.
Speaker 9: Series now has had his better days Against.
Speaker 14: Milwaukee yelich is one for fourteen against some seven, Punchouts contreras over, Nine cheerio one for, Seven bond oh for, five free look oh for.
Speaker 9: Five and so The dodgers bring.
Speaker 14: In yet another ace And, milwaukee as you, said they're on fumes right.
Speaker 10: Now yeah they, are and they're relying upon what they have done this. YEAR i, mean not only the best record overall record in, baseball but you, know winning four consecutive. Games The Milwaukee brewers did that ten different times this. Year that obviously is their goal right now is the Inner game three one.
Speaker 14: Final, Note this is the longest stretch without a repeat champion of any of the four Major North american professional leagues in a very long, time try a quarter. Century i'm just trying to get back into the series and win it back to back.
Speaker 4: Tims all, right thank you, Guys.
Speaker 6: Charlie great to hear your voice as we get you ready for The dodgers And game three of THIS. Nlcs they're gonna do playing reductions coming up. Here it's just a couple of minutes along the third baseline and the first, baseline as The american, flag which goes from the left field foul line all the way to the right field foul, line.
Speaker 4: Is starting to be.
Speaker 6: Undone Here Join ANGEL cityfc All october AT vimo as they host their final three home games with the regular season tickets and info At angelcity dot.
Speaker 4: Com bus plan ahead for the twenty.
Speaker 6: Twenty six season with season tickets with ANGEL, cityfc which are also now available at angelcity dot. Com still the gum here On dodgers On. Deck we all dive into the deeper into this pitching. Matchup we'll get you the keys of the. Game but up next we go high and tight With Alex, Uvesia dodger. Reliever it's The dodgers And Brewers game three of THE. Nlcs first pitch coming up to three oh. Eight I'm Tim kas' is the world Champion Los Angeles Dodgers Audio.
Speaker 1: Network as we were saying, yes Is Marongo Casino dodgers on deck on the official home OF La.
Speaker 6: Dodgers getting close to the first Pitch dodgers And Brewers game three of The National League Championship. Series tyler glass now on The. Mount Aaron ashby will be the, opener the left hander. Pitch it is third straight game for The Milwaukee. Brewers Dodgers baseball brought to you By Shakey's Pizza, parler the official pizza partner of The dodgers audio. Broadcast when it's game, day it's group day At shakey's Dot.
Speaker 2: Com and now what will likely be vast fielding insults from A dodger, Player it's an engagement of.
Speaker 4: Endearment this is high and.
Speaker 13: Tight The dodgers are back IN la with a two to zero series lead in THE nlcs and a big part of The dodgers championship last year is a big part of the team this. Year and that's the one and Only Alex. Sevessia, alex thanks a lot for the.
Speaker 4: Time thank.
Speaker 12: You, YEAH i appreciate. IT i, UH i would say the last two games have Not i've not been a big part our starting pitching has been.
Speaker 5: Unbelievable that's WHAT i wanted to ask you.
Speaker 13: For you always want to be in the, Game but what's it like in that bullpen when you Got Snelling yamamoto deal in the.
Speaker 12: Way they WERE i, mean, yeah watching watching them go about their. Business it's a it's pretty. SPECIAL i mean the you, know the last two, games we we have needed them and they have been you, know they've been. Amazing so you, know obviously we had the bullpen dogs last. Year are we going with like The stallions the? Whard what do we you, know what do we come?
Speaker 5: On dave's we gotta come up with The stallion, STARTERS.
Speaker 12: I, guess because uh, yeah, man they they've been doing. IT i, mean it's it's been. Unreal, obviously you, Know snell set in the tone and then you, know, YAM i, mean, yeah one one after, another you, know and then you know it's like we got glass now and show you, know to to. ALSO i, mean these these four, games the starting pitching is. Stacked so you, know for, MYSELF i watched the game and and go about my business and if my name's called, upon, Great if, not you, know it's all.
Speaker 9: Good you.
Speaker 12: Know the other, NIGHT i, was depending on, score depending on, situation if a guy got a hit or, WHATNOT i could have gone in the. GAME i was ready for. That and you, know it's all hands are on, deck and you, know that's that's what this team is doing so.
Speaker 9: Well right?
Speaker 12: Now is that you know we we we're all bought. In you, know every everybody has contributed one way or, another you, know whether it's in a super big spot or whether it's just a pinch run or coming into the game and to get one, out like you, know these small details we're doing.
Speaker 5: It how much do we take for?
Speaker 13: Granted with guys like yourself And blake trying in over here that have been to the mountain?
Speaker 4: Top you shouldna Get alex in a game one.
Speaker 12: Time but if he, doesn't at your, job you got to ask, questions all?
Speaker 9: Right at?
Speaker 4: It edit cut cut, cut cut.
Speaker 13: This one really sideways anyway back To Alex vessia.
Speaker 8: Here all your. Fault this is all your.
Speaker 12: Fault, dave you did. This it's open.
Speaker 5: Mic before game.
Speaker 12: THREE i hope that our starters are so electric if they all throw complete games in me And alex just get to watch how great they. Are that's sounds like a plan to. Me tune some bubble gum drinking some red bull in the. Bullpen i'm, in, yeap maximize the dry dry. Throws, yeah it's you, know it's, uh you, Know october baseball is is the. BEST i never take it for, granted and you, know we play one game at a, time so well, here you, know and just you, know at the end of the, day we lean on one another in this, clubhouse and you, know we've got a lot of leaders and guys that lead by, example and you, know it's just it's hard to like talk about it in certain aspects of this, game but you, know throughout one hundred and sixty two, GAMES i mean we really do get. Close you, know we we are, brothers and day in and day, out we grind for one another and root for one. Another and you know that's when it when the games are as big as they. ARE i think that's what matters the, most is that you know we're all bought.
Speaker 13: In do we take for granted guys like, Yourself blake and other guys in that bullpen doing what you did last, year you still need some positive reinforcement and still need to get your confidence lifted by each.
Speaker 12: Other, YEAH i, MEAN i think that just goes like with our, routines like where that. Comes you, know it's the work that we put in day in and day out that people don't. See you, know we're we're all like yesterday we had the off. Day it wasn't an off, day. Right we were here at two o'clock and everyone's working out and getting their bodies, prepped and then we have practice from four to. Six and you, know it's a lot more than just showing up and playing the game at you, know whether it's seven o'clock or three. O'clock, right there's a lot more that goes into a lot of. Dedication AND i also think there's a lot of respect when you see guys that are showing up day in and day out and already and you know they take it serious because you, know we all want to. Win we all want to bring another championship back TO la and it means a.
Speaker 9: Lot love.
Speaker 13: It october and Alex, vesia they go together really well and can't wait to be around you guys for at least a couple of more.
Speaker 12: Weeks, yep, ABSOLUTELY i hope they do at least one more of these. Interviews say all, right so let's let's make that, happen all, right.
Speaker 13: Love it Alex vesi has been our. Guest we'll meet up At Benny Boy brewing.
Speaker 12: Soon i'm in on.
Speaker 5: That on, That, yeah come, in we'll send back you to the. Studio, tim all, right thanks a.
Speaker 3: LOT.
Speaker 6: Dv great to hear From Alex, vesia one of The dodgers mainstays down there are The dodgers'.
Speaker 4: Bullpen as we get you ready for first, pitch we're getting.
Speaker 6: Closer The brewers intervening introduced right, now getting ready.
Speaker 4: For the national.
Speaker 6: Anthem our Own Steve, Sacks Mike Soosha Dodger, greats get ready to throw out the first pitch here At Dodger stadium In game three of.
Speaker 4: The National League Championship.
Speaker 6: Series when we come, back we'll dive deeper into this pitching. Matchup don't go ANYWHERE i Have Tim kats is the world Champion Los Angeles Dodgers Audio.
Speaker 1: Network this Is Morongo Casino Dodgers hunting game on your home For La Dodgers.
Speaker 6: Faceball it's The dodgers in The Milwaukee, Rowers game three in The National League Championship. Series first pitch coming up at three eights.
Speaker 1: And now before The dodgers hit the dining we look at the pitching matchup.
Speaker 6: For ason about Your Southern California toyota dealers work hard at play hard in The New tacomo with AN I Force turbo charts. Engine it's a truck bill for The. Bolts Youre toyota dealers. Today they make it. Easy Aaron ashby on the, mount twenty seven year old left tender is the opener yet. Again forty three appearances are in the regular, season one start as an. Opener he's already making his third appearance now in this, series his second. Start he was the opener In game, one win inning of. Work In game, two he pitched two thirds of an in. Relief depending on how this game, goes he'll Be Hose cantana Or Jacob azerowski to. Follow tyler glasnow goes for The. Dodgers thirty two year old right hitter made eighteen stars in the regular. Season last time, out six shutout, innings two, hits eight strikeouts against The. Phillies making his third, appearance second start this. Postseason he's been really, good good and looking to capitalize on what was a really good finish In september where you went three and zero with a two forty NINE erra and limited hitters to a one to sixty Four patty. Average it's The dodgers and The, Brewers game three of The National League Championship. Series we're fifteen minutes. Away first. Pitch keys to the game are. Next I'm Tim kasey's the world Champion Los.
Speaker 1: Angeles Dodgers Audio. Network this Is Marongo Casino dodgers On tap on your home for The blue all season.
Speaker 6: Long It's game three of The National League Championship. Series the pregame ceremonies have come to a conclusion one final. Time let's head over to the booth for a check in With Stephen nelson And Rick.
Speaker 4: Monday, Guys all.
Speaker 8: Right Tim kates back at it With Rick.
Speaker 7: Monday first pitch in just a few moments here At Dodgers, stadium and maybe it'll be thrown out By Tyler, glasnell who will be starting opposite the Opener Aaron ashby for The. Brewers a Desperate brewers T, mo trying to avoid that, scary darn near impossible three.
Speaker 9: Hole, YEAH i think The brewer is going to try and change their. Approach they have.
Speaker 10: To in, fact in the first two games of the, series The brewers have had exactly one at bat with a runder and scoring. Position dodgers have had twenty. One but The dodgers really have not been that proficient in knocking in a lot of. Runs they've been close scoring. Games but for Glass, now if you look at this, postseason he's gone seven to two thirds, overall just a one to fifty four batting average. Against and since he came back beginning Of, september he's three to zero and THEN era is under one point. Nine that being, SAID i think the key for Glass now if he gets the breaking ball over, it because you made them mention, earlier is that The brewers have had difficulty in this series with offspeed.
Speaker 9: Pitches, yeah and.
Speaker 7: Just to underscore your point About glassnow's recent, stretch The dodgers have won all six of his starts since the beginning Of. September he has turned into windaw sort of peaking at the right time for this. Club you, know On wednesday during the, workout we saw a curious, scene a big, scene something we haven't seen all season, long and that's Show Hey otani taking batting practice on the field At Dodgers stadium and he was launching balls onto the roof and right field Where Kyle schober left the, yard albeit in a game scenario in The Division. Series And, mom that got me, thinking you, Know otani rarely hits on the, field if, ever he does all of his work in the. Cage it flips and some tea, work doesn't you, know really take batting. PRACTICE i liken it to the golfer jitter practicing that two or three foot putt you know you can. Hit A otani knows he can go deep the right. Field in batting, practice you know you can make a two or three foot. Putt but just to get that feeling again here the sounds. AGAIN i think that's important for him as he tries to snap out of his offensive.
Speaker 10: FUNK i think it's a very good point well taken. To The other part, too is to be able to understand the flight of the, ball the trajectory of the, ball where it really. Goes it's akin to you brought up. Golf, well would you rather have a net set up in the garage with the door. Closed we'd like to go out on the driving range or even on the golf course. ITSELF i think it opens up you're all your visual and that field to see what the results, are.
Speaker 9: Not necessarily how far he can hit the.
Speaker 10: Ball the other, part, too is during that, workout When otani's turn at bat came, up they were actually playing his walk up. Music on THE pa, system so it's about as close as a, look and for, ME i think it opens things up very. Quickly we See Freddy freeman from time to time if he's, struggling what does he do because normally he hits. Inside he comes outside because he wants to be able to use all of the field instead of a net above you and a net to the right and a net to the.
Speaker 7: Left so we'll see if that Gets Old tony to lock. In of, Course Tim, kates you're always just one swing, away and he's The dodger struggling offensive star for The. Brewers Christian yelich is old for his last seventeen those. TWO i think This game three could hinge on which one one breaks out first pitch in a MOMENT tc back to.
Speaker 6: You all, right thank, You. Nelly buckle, Up dodger. Fans here we Go game three of The National League Championship. Series it Is Tyler glass now on the.
Speaker 4: Mound. Dodgers can they take a three to zero series? Lead we'll find.
Speaker 6: Out first pitch From Dodgers stadium is. Next enjoy.
Speaker 4: It I'm Tim.
Speaker 6: Katz this has been Wrong Goo, Casino dodgers on deck on the World Champion Los Angeles Dodgers Audio network