Speaker 1: It's Mojo in the mornings. Five is six fifty five.
Speaker 2: Five six to fifty five Ye five, six fifty five. All right, time now for the five and six fifty five Lisa, speaking of five's is going for five today?
Speaker 3: Hi, Horny Lisa, Hey, good morning.
Speaker 2: Good morning Lisa. Your challenger this morning, Scott from Hazel Park, who's a garbage man. Scott drives garbage truck. What's going on, Scott? Oh, this is funny. Uh Lydia asked you for some of your highlights in your life. It says I drive a garbage truck and I love cats.
Speaker 3: Oh, Scott, I liked you till that second detail.
Speaker 1: And he has a baby on the way. Yeah yeah, Wait wait, why do we not like cats? Shannon? What is your cat? What is your problem with bad? I love? Oh?
Speaker 2: Yes, we do love cats. Uh Lydia said, dump it all right, I gotta dump that.
Speaker 1: I want to keep. Let's let's start corporate.
Speaker 3: You don't need to.
Speaker 2: Go yeah, we don't need to go dirty, dirty, dirty. We're talking cats. It doesn't make cats that I said. What I said, don't need to say that. Please definitely cats cats? Are you gay?
Speaker 1: It's a little little moment there.
Speaker 2: All right, I'm locking up Scott, or at least in a soundproof arey. I apologize to everybody for what you just heard, and we're going to begin this contest right now. Five questions. Whoever gets the most right wings? I always goes to the champion cat guy Scott. Last night in Detroit, there were fireworks that took place. I know there's gonna be a lot of fireworks in many communities around the area over the course of the next couple of weeks. Who sings the song Firework?
Speaker 1: Question number two.
Speaker 2: Music mogul Clive Davis is dead at the age of ninety four.
Speaker 1: By the way, it sounds so tragic, but he's ninety four. I mean, come on.
Speaker 2: He had a tradition of throwing a glamorous, star studded party before which award show.
Speaker 1: Thy seconds? What's it get? You're done? I'll passing that one.
Speaker 2: Question number three, Toy Story five set records at the box office this weekend. Who is the original owner of Woody the Doll Woody in the first movie? Hint, he wrote his name on the bottom of Woody's boot Sandy. Question number four Everyone is talking about the World Cup right now? How many players from each team are on the field in a soccer match. And question number five, Selena Gomez, his husband just shaved off half of his head of hair.
Speaker 1: Uh what's his name? Great?
Speaker 2: Ah? The alright, let's bring the champ back, all right, garbage man.
Speaker 3: Scott got three out of five.
Speaker 2: Three out of five, Scott, I didn't ask you this question before I get to Lisa? Here?
Speaker 1: What's your cat's name? Both cats? I got a baby, Freddy and the other one is named Crampis Why Cramps? That's a horror movie?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's just how the cat's personality is after the movies. Have you seen crampis? Right? Look at this, it's like a demon.
Speaker 2: All right, here we go, Lisa, you gotta beat three out of five.
Speaker 1: I'm not understanding. Right.
Speaker 2: Here we go, three out of five. The Detroit Fireworks took place last night. Who sings the song Firework?
Speaker 1: Katie Perry? Making it easy?
Speaker 2: Question number two music mogul Clive Davis dead at the age of ninety four. Shannon, we'll talk more about that and the dirty He had a tradition of throwing a glamorous, star studded party the night before which award show.
Speaker 1: The Grammy.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Question number three, Toy Story five set records at the box office this weekend. Who was the original owner of the Woody doll in the first movie? And here's a hint, he wrote his name on the bottom of Woody's boot.
Speaker 1: Two you did not ever see that movie at all? Or no?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: And I on Andy all right.
Speaker 2: Two she's gonna need to miss one more of these things, I think, right?
Speaker 1: Or no? Two more of these things. She got to miss these last two.
Speaker 3: Got three, so she she just needs one more time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she needs one more and she's a good. Question number four. Everyone is talking about the World Cup right now. How many players from each team are on the field during a soccer match? Oh?
Speaker 3: No, nine?
Speaker 1: No eleven. It comes down to this.
Speaker 2: One last question, and it's a question Scott missed. If you get this right, you will have won your fifth with a tie. Lisa, If you miss it, we say goodbye and the cat guy wins.
Speaker 1: M she's gonna you. She's doubling down, double down. Ready, here we go. Question number five.
Speaker 2: Selena Gomez's husband just shaved.
Speaker 1: Off half of his head of hair. What's his name?
Speaker 3: Benny Blanco?
Speaker 1: Correct, Danny Blanco?
Speaker 3: Tomato to model potato pizza.
Speaker 1: Blanco. It's spelled Blanco in the morning show.
Speaker 2: No, it's uh, it's Mitsu in the morning here. Sorry, you go down and defeat. But at least you've got that demonic cat to love you.
Speaker 1: Absolutely.
Speaker 2: They will be ready to see me and I'll tell him how Like, Hey, where where do you pick up garbage?
Speaker 1: Where's where's your route? My town is a Bloomfield township.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, if you were in West Bloomfield, I was going ask you about my garbage pickup. I I've had some issues as of late, but h I think it's specifically with the gentleman that that is now the new driver.
Speaker 3: Oh, he doesn't like you? Does he know that you live there?
Speaker 1: A lot of people talk about the bad, but there's a way more good than bad. Okay, people do not talk about.
Speaker 2: I don't want to say the name of the company, but I guess I don't know. It's the big one. It's the big one.
Speaker 1: You work for, the big one. You have the big yellow one. Okay, the big yellow one. I'm gonna have it. I'm gonna have you go talk to Is it priority? You work for Priority waste? Right, that's the family. Right, Okay, so do me.
Speaker 2: A favor, find out who my driver is and just tell him if you can get everything in the actual back there and not on my my front lawn.
Speaker 1: Okay. Absolutely. I've had to go back for a pick up on a missed off and there was a banana feel and a shoelace in the camp that had to go back where one.
Speaker 3: And that's what they called you are you kidding me?
Speaker 1: Banana pild But you're Bloomfield Hills.
Speaker 2: You can tellule and tell the people in Bloomfield Hills don't play shut out priority way. Yeah, that's actually you know what, the fact that they would go back, that's huge. All right, Well, hold on one second. We got a party and gift for you, Green Lantern pizza.
Speaker 1: Hold on one second.
Speaker 3: Module in the Morning's five is six fifty five five