Speaker 1: You know our buddy Constantine, Sarah Elise.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I know them.
Speaker 1: You know I found the the you know you wanted to work for QVC.
Speaker 2: That's what I want to do eventually. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Well, back in the day, they used to take live phone calls, and I told you there was a time where we used to call into them and stuff, and our buddy Constantine got on the air.
Speaker 2: Let's go back to the phones. Hi, this is Jill. You're on the air. Who is this please? My name is.
Speaker 4: Hell.
Speaker 2: You great to have your company. How can I help you today? Yeah, if you can sniff my thanks by Bie. So the bottom of our screen. Some of our colors.
Speaker 1: Goes, okay, thank you for calling.
Speaker 2: And that's why they don't do the life calls. No more live calls, because you ruined it. Constantine. I love you. I love QVC. That was so fun. They just standing there all day being up like the most random crap. I'm like, I'm here for it. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I got some talk bats coming in from some of the party people.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 3: Uh, you know those are if you're listening online to our stream, which we encourage you to, if you're going into the office, or if you're somewhere outside where you can't get it on the radio or because it's a little staticky or whatever. You can listen to the iHeartRadio app and you click the little microphone because obviously you're using your phone or something, so you can drop us a little voice note. It's on the dashboard right in front of me. Here you leave voice notes like this one. This one's my favorite one that we got in the past couple of weeks, calling all.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know.
Speaker 5: The one maybe choking call din it weave it yeah, fit, Yeah, I know that one's about Ie there. They're still trying to decode that one.
Speaker 2: Uh if we're going to google it though, yeah, maybe wait till you're not on the office clock. Here is one we got.
Speaker 6: Hey, Sarah, the other day, I heard you talking about a movie called Petonia that you wanted to check out. My wife and I actually watched it for the first time the other night and it was a really good, really well Brett, it was pretty awesome.
Speaker 2: I just want to see if you've.
Speaker 6: Got a chance to check it out and what your thoughts were on it. Yeah, that's it, great show, guys, have a good day.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Bogonia, that's the one. With Emma Stone. I still haven't had a chance to watch it yet.
Speaker 1: It's very well written.
Speaker 2: I ever said that about a movie before, very well written, reach their own Uh here is the last movie I saw was Weathering Heights. But yeah, this is still on the list to watch it. It does look really good.
Speaker 1: It doesn't look very well written.
Speaker 2: It does look very well written. Yes.
Speaker 7: So now when somebody's being a jerk to me, I have my new vern excuse me, sir checks notes, you are a clown ass bitch.
Speaker 2: Is that our friend that caught her hubby cheating at Applebee's?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, that was the greatest cliff ever. That's up on kid Chris dot com the video. Oh this woman, this got so good. This guy's got the biggest balls of the century. Just out on a date with this other woman.
Speaker 2: And are you gonna take your side piece to applebee I don't know.
Speaker 3: And this woman just shows up with their phone, this wife, and just confronts and just goes off. You're right in front of everybody.
Speaker 2: It is awesome. And he's like right there in the bright lights at the restaurant with his side piece, and of course he's wearing like sunglasses, a fake Gucci hat. It's like, dude, you are not in disguise as much as you think you are.
Speaker 3: And he's wearing a late eighties Bill Cosby sweater from the eighties.
Speaker 2: The part that got me is when he goes out to her scar and he opens up the door to his car for his side piece and then he's so casual about it gets in Ye's gigantic.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Well, she's like kicking the crap out of his car with her big stiletto and it's.
Speaker 3: Like it's like she's just like running around like a like an annoying nat just screaming and in his face. And he's just casually opening up the door for his date, letting her in the car, and she's all screaming and kicking stopp and oh.
Speaker 2: It's cras she should be. It's so good.
Speaker 1: Uh here's some more talkbacks.
Speaker 8: Hey, Chris, do you have any of the old Beiju Theater voice mailbox tapes? I was talking about it with my girlfriend and I couldn't find anything anywhere about it. Yea and two, since she got a new dog, where are you going to set up a playdate with Sarah's ancient dog, Minnie.
Speaker 2: Girl? There's not going to be a play. No, there's definitely not my girl. She's she's a solo yeah, and she's she's a solo type of yea. And Millie is young. I don't want her to jump all over now. Many would be pissed. Yeah, they would not hang well together at all.
Speaker 3: It's funny about the Bju Theater because that's a that's the second one. I got this one.
Speaker 9: Too, Chris Biju theater guarantee.
Speaker 4: Sarah has no idea what that is, no clue.
Speaker 2: Some of those she will lose her mind.
Speaker 1: That's eight place. That place closed like ten years ago.
Speaker 2: Where was that at?
Speaker 1: It was in Chicago?
Speaker 2: Okay, I would explained.
Speaker 3: Years ago when I was I mean I think I was a senior in high school. My friends and I used to call it, and then I used to call it on the radio because it was like you remember the old school way of calling a movie theaters and you would call the number of the movie phone and it would tell you what time movies are playing.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, there's a whole Seinfeld episode pased around that. Yeah. I think, well there was this.
Speaker 3: It was a a gay movie theater in uh in Chicago and.
Speaker 2: The like only gay people could go there. Well, I mean you you you could go there if you wanted to.
Speaker 3: I mean, but but the guy would owned it, would go on there and tell you what movies were playing, and he would describe what was going like what would happen in the movie. So we would call it and then on the radio, I would play the movie thing on the air, and I archived them all and we would always just play.
Speaker 1: It was hilarious. The name is of the movies.
Speaker 2: Do you have a clip of it?
Speaker 9: I have?
Speaker 2: Everyone.
Speaker 10: Thank you for calling the Biju Theater Biju. For this week we're playing Big Loaded, Whoppers and Giants Part two, Biju. Good place to come to and a good place to cruise, good place to come and meet somebody, good place to just have a wonderful time. Bija gardens and now open. Come on people. People need to learn how to socialize again. You can get out there and meet people, learn how to interact with people instead of staying home alone just in isolation. Biju. We do it.
Speaker 2: We have it all.
Speaker 10: It's cruising, sex, it's good born out, it's fresh air, it is well, it's exercise only at the Biju.
Speaker 2: This is not a theater. It was. It was so much more to it. Oh yeah, no, there was, yeah, there was. They were only showing porn, so this wasn't just like normal movies, right, okay.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and you would go and then yeah, guys would hook up there and then you could buy things there, like you know, toys and all that stuff. And they had like male reviews, you know, like male dancers and stuff.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that was a whole thing.
Speaker 10: Thank you for calling the Biju Theater. It looks like somebody's finally here. It's warm, it's humid, it's lovely. Anyway, Tonight the Beju Boys Nude Review hosted by Brian and Julia try it on on a stage, The Wonderful Nude Review. And next month we're having the Nude Review, We're having an alternative show and the Men's Room Party is back all the next month. So this week we are showing chain reaction from Titan Men license from next Door to Studios in Bulging jockstraps and Biju brasik on jock straps, the history of them and the men who wear them. That's right only at the Biju Biz good place to come to or a good place to cruise and a good place to forget about the world at hand. Yes, right, and it's cruising a lost thought. Are people just doing things online? I'm talking about this for the longest period of time. I'm asterly amazed how younger people don't quite know how to cruise. They don't they don't know how to interact. It's easy to do it online and lie about yourself. Always be anonymous. That's the way of the world. The world's changing. I'm like, face to face, I want to know. I want to have sex, and I want to what I'm having sex with. I want to look at them. Bi gardens are open, a second floor is open, our bathrooms are open. Everything is open for cruising.
Speaker 2: That's right, the bezu the bathrooms are open. So his voice sounds straight out of the Yeah. Oh yeah, this guy was, I mean, and he was open for years. Yeah, it looks like this sne was opened up for forty years back in twenty fifteen, not that long ago.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know, and we would call it.
Speaker 3: I mean, I was calling it for years while I was a teenager, and then when I got on the radio, I started calling it.
Speaker 10: Thank you for calling the BJU Theater the Biju was presenting Thu Gorge but thirteen from PJ Studios Handsome Devils from Ragings TOWNI in Tony's Initiation with Tony Kramer and Biju Classics. Yes, Biju good place to come to and a good place to cruise, a good place to unwind, a good place to meet someone, good place to join the twenty first century, get away from the electronics and actually meet somebody. Come on out, don't dream about it, do it here at the Biju.
Speaker 3: You know what's funny is he ended up, you know, started posting on his videos on his voicemail that he was getting ready to close.
Speaker 2: And we were shocked.
Speaker 3: And for me, I was like, this is like all growing up, we would call, I would record it and then leave it on my friend's voicemails and stuff. Yeah, and uh so we ended up having him on in interviewing him and we had a blast with the guy, and what an honor.
Speaker 1: One morning we called and heard this, thank you.
Speaker 10: For calling the Biju Theater. Well, we only have ten more days and then we close our doors. That's right. We lost all these So I'm not going to pretty much tell you what we can of what we have playing this week at the beach because I don't know, I don't remember, I don't have it in front of me. But this week I gave a interview to actually, which is really wonderful, to a nice put two nice guys over at Web and Cincinnati, the Kid Chris Show. I appreciate them calling out. I appreciate their concern and I really do appreciate their listenership and their support for all these years. So thank you very much, Kid Chris. As far as the rest of the Beju was concerned over here, but it's party time. Hopefully we'll have ten days, not hopefully, but we will of debauchery, good things, wonderful things, you name it, or you try to imagine if we're gonna have it here at the Biju.
Speaker 2: Imagine that party.
Speaker 10: Boys Nude review, Yeah.
Speaker 2: Imagine that party.
Speaker 3: We're talking with the engineer Dave about the Biju Theater we just got two requests for, and he remembers when we interviewed the guy from BJU Theater and we're talking about Thug Orgy, one of the classics from the bj Theater, and what those gentlemen look like in Thug Orgy.
Speaker 2: Oh you know they were sexy, Chris.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, just just just tat it up, not even tatted it up probably you know, like branded the hot brand, uh huh and just the the uh with.
Speaker 2: The like jail sex stuff.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but just others with the bandana down in their eyes. Just take care of business. Just teach you some lessons.
Speaker 2: And sometimes.
Speaker 1: And thug Orgy some girth. Is that what you said?
Speaker 2: Yeah, some major girth. Y'all are sick.
Speaker 3: There's us that's sick about that to some individuals, well some Yeah, all right, see, now you're being prejudice.
Speaker 2: There's something for everyone.
Speaker 1: Yeah, exactly. You got to be open when you're not.
Speaker 2: The stuff that you're googling.
Speaker 3: Well, no, I've learned through the years some people are into certain things and I don't judge. I just allow it all here on this show.
Speaker 2: This is a judgment free space.
Speaker 1: Well for me, obviously you have.
Speaker 2: I mean, I'm not watching thug Orgies. That's not what I'm googling.
Speaker 3: I've never watched it either, But I've learned, especially by you know, getting to know the gentleman that owned the Biju Theater through the years.
Speaker 2: I'm still reading the reviews.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that you got to be open to that stuff and just kind of enjoy when other people enjoy things such as sex, lunch, thug orgy.
Speaker 2: Uh, the history of the jockstrap. Okay, sounds good. It's education very educationally. They should show thug orgy in school. Apparently the smell at bij Theater was not so good. Lots of complaints about the smell on here. What do you think that was, Chris? Uh, probably the thug orgy.
Speaker 1: Maybe it's a candle. What do you think candles?
Speaker 2: Some dude said this smell was a total boner killer.
Speaker 1: Speak for yourself, sir or man.
Speaker 3: We lost well, Jesse Jackson died he was old, and then Robert Deval died he was old too. Yeah that was over there, like the weekend and stuff. But you know they always go in threes. Now those two were old, so okay, So now we have a shocker one that has to happen.
Speaker 2: Wait are you not upping in there? Who was the actress that just passed away? You know what?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 3: Actually, and then we just had that dude with the cancer, So I guess that's the third.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, James Vanderby. Okay, so there you go. Yeah, and then we just lost Katherine O'Hara.
Speaker 3: Yeah, a moment that was a little bit before. So those those three, I think are okay.
Speaker 2: So I think our three are done all right. So they're done. All right, that's it.
Speaker 1: I'll see I'll see you next week.
Speaker 2: Uh no.
Speaker 3: So yeah, there's your in threes. Hey, I didn't know this, and so we're all gonna learn. Well, we're learning this together, I guess. Tell me, if you know this song, I mean you're you'll get it as it gets going here.
Speaker 2: This is a demo. Okay, once it gets going, you'll recognize it. Girls.
Speaker 3: This is obviously a song that was made popular by Cindy Lapper.
Speaker 1: I thought this was her song.
Speaker 3: This is a song written by a guy by the name of Robert Hazard, and.
Speaker 2: Then she's the one that went and made it famous. I always thought this was her song too.
Speaker 1: So I just found this out.
Speaker 3: So this guy wrote it and recorded as a demo, then she made it big.
Speaker 2: Obviously that kind of sucks for him.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and come to find out, he only made a million dollars in royalties and he got that check in like nineteen ninety.
Speaker 2: That's it.
Speaker 3: That just shows you right there, even if you write a hit song, So imagine that he only made.
Speaker 2: That change any of the lyrics or anything like that. No, I don't think so, but think about that.
Speaker 3: He I mean, that's his song, he wrote it and all that stuff, and she only performed it and he only got a million dollars.
Speaker 2: Imagine what she got. Oh my god.
Speaker 3: So yeah, I didn't know this, but he like he was from Philadelphia and stuff. But this is a yeah, this is the demo, this is the original.
Speaker 2: That definitely sucks for him. Yeah. I mean, obviously Cindy Lauper sounds a lot better though, Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but yeah, I mean that's terrible.
Speaker 2: And he had to wait. Think about that.
Speaker 1: That song became a hit in nineteen eighty.
Speaker 2: Three and he had to wait what I'm seven eight years for the monent in it said in the nineties, he got the check. Wow, and by then it was only up to a million dollars, didn't we hear that song everywhere all the time, and you.
Speaker 1: Know what, it became a smash.
Speaker 2: He's like, all right, baby, here we go. Nothing nothing ah yeah, never even heard of Robert Hazard until this morning.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: And he ended up passing away early too, and at the age of fifty nine from pancreatic cancer. But yeah, he was living in old Forged, New York, where him and his wife were in an antique shop. So he was just just a regular dude.
Speaker 2: Just shows it. He put out a banger that no one even knew, Yeah, that he had anything to do with it.
Speaker 3: Pro He's sitting there, sending down some table and some girl came in, going, girl, let's just want to I love that song. Oh, sitting out it's the greatest. He's like, I'll kill you.
Speaker 2: He starts twitching. Oh that sucks.
Speaker 3: And they tell you too, Oh, the only way to make money is you got to write the hits.
Speaker 1: It's like, yeah, the Robert Hazard.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no kidding, we just heard about.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the stress probably gave him the cancer. Oh I'm serious.
Speaker 2: Oh what a pain. I just still want to have fun. Yeah, she had all the fun exactly. The guys just end up dead. Still a banger. She's still alive, right, She's still she is seventy two, still going strong. She looks still singing it.
Speaker 3: And she looks good. And I think she's going on a is she coming through here? I think she's going on a like a goodbye tour.
Speaker 2: Oh, is she coming to heritage?
Speaker 3: I think she's coming a river bend in the summer, I believe, or she just did, or like last summer.
Speaker 2: I can get your girls together.
Speaker 1: Oh here, hey, call her on the air. Hello.
Speaker 2: Hello, sounds like R two D two Teddy Tyler Tyler Tyler h.
Speaker 1: Hello, Hello, Yeah, what do you want talk?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Why do you call from this phone? This phone's horrible.
Speaker 2: That's the only phone he has. Pros Ye, well, it's awful.
Speaker 1: I can't worry.
Speaker 2: Nope.
Speaker 3: Uh uh, I gotta tell everybody. If you have Hulu, you got to check out this this thing. Uh it's I don't know if it's a dateline, but it's called uh Turbans House of Horrors.
Speaker 2: Oh, it's that.
Speaker 3: Story about uh remember years ago there was this family called the Turbans and uh they had all these uh these kids, and they were really creepy and they uh they had like I think there was like seven kids or something, and they wouldn't let them leave the house and they would chain them to the beds.
Speaker 2: And also stop no.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and then at one point in the middle of the night, one of the girls got out and went and called the police and stuff. And then the police came and finally uh went and checked on the kids, and then the parents were arrested and all that.
Speaker 2: But they, oh, that's freaky, yeah.
Speaker 3: And now they and then what ended up happening is, uh, you know, the kids that were of age obviously were able to go out and live on their own. But what you didn't find out is that the kids that were younger went into foster homes and a couple of them ended up into a foster home that ended up like beating them and.
Speaker 2: It got worse. Oh my god. And they tell that story, I see, I don't want anything to do with this. That freaks me out, dude. I always get freaked out by families that have all these kids and they try to, you know, make them popular on YouTube and TikTok and they're putting their babies out there and you see them hide away camera.
Speaker 3: Footage from the cops chest cameras as they go into the house and all that stuff.
Speaker 2: It's really all that. And it's not long either.
Speaker 3: It's like it's like an hour long, so it's a it's it's really intense, but it has a great, great ending.
Speaker 2: So you got to watch it. Call you on the air.
Speaker 9: Hello, Hi Chris, Hi, can you hear me?
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, listen.
Speaker 9: Uh you got to help me out with something here. I feel kind of creepy for doing this, but I looked up Sarah's picture, and for some reason, I just thought it was kind of weird, because I think you guys are supposed to be heard and not seen.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, well in my case, yes.
Speaker 9: No, you're you're fine, Chris, Thank you.
Speaker 10: You've gotta you've got a face for radio, as they.
Speaker 2: Say, Hey, you know I'm sitting right here. Well you know, he's complimented. He's saying, my I know that. Well.
Speaker 9: I just I felt kind of weird looking your picture of it. I thought I've been listening to you guys for years.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what she looks like? Yeah, he's he's hitting on you, saying my face is built.
Speaker 9: For not really, I respect both of you and respect Sarah.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I wasn't picking that up at all. Are you being mean? Are you're not being mean to her? No? Not at all? Am I what you were picturing?
Speaker 9: No way.
Speaker 3: You're you're saying that. You're saying that because because most women in on radio are.
Speaker 2: Fat, I didn't know that. Yeah, most definitely not how it is. Christ most women on the radio look like me. Well you look fine to Chris, fine, Christopher.
Speaker 1: But if if I most women on the radio look like I.
Speaker 2: Do, that's not even true. That is Sarah. When I shut the mics off, you're gonna laugh and go, oh my god, No, I definitely not. Don't make me laugh about that. So because now I'm just thinking of women with like hairy faces, and I'm just like, don't make me think about that my face.
Speaker 9: You guys are my big guys are so great together though.
Speaker 2: You should see what we do off the air. It's the word together. They got to run the hose on us. I run out the door as soon as we're off there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, listen, I gotta go, yeah, hurry, hurry, because I gotta play commercial.
Speaker 2: I should feel creepy, Yes he should.
Speaker 9: Oh, okay, I will.
Speaker 2: Well, thank you for calling up and not being creepy about it. Is going to go fertilize this sock?
Speaker 1: Is this whoy? I think it is on the.
Speaker 2: Phone, Good morning crack. Oh my god. His name is Constant, King of the Crown of Little Lee. Every night stickers all Street. His name is Constantine. Yeah, what not?
Speaker 8: My dog.
Speaker 1: Conny.
Speaker 4: You know what, I don't have anything funny to say.
Speaker 2: To you today.
Speaker 1: Oh, you have nothing to say to me today.
Speaker 4: Now you say to Dick Faith.
Speaker 2: What his name is? Constantine? He steptumbled, what did you do? Scared guy away? Mag stickers all street? His name this Constantine?
Speaker 3: There's nothing funny to say to us that. Well, I do have a tape of him calling uh uh dudes that work the night?
Speaker 2: Oh? How much for? And who do you want to do? I want to get gay? You want to get gay with me?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 10: What do you want to do?
Speaker 9: I'll give you a solder if if you let me kiss your checks?
Speaker 2: Yeah no, I don't want to. I'll hello. I'll give you a hicco to set on my lap. I saw when you figure out what you want to do? Oh?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: How much?
Speaker 4: And how.
Speaker 2: Who is? Do you want to meet my mom? Okay, it's for your mom.
Speaker 3: I like tasty cakes, but I love twins.
Speaker 2: I like to kiss you all over?
Speaker 3: Okay, hey my that is uh here he wants to well watch okay?
Speaker 2: Ooh, Zack, you say what peanut butter? What do you say?
Speaker 9: Chris?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Has he written all over it?
Speaker 4: You know?
Speaker 3: Watching the news. I'm like, a, I watch the local news. I know a lot of people don't really watch the local news anymore.
Speaker 2: But I love the local news me too.
Speaker 3: And you know, they always, uh, they'll be like, A, it's gotta be so tough as a local reporter. He's like, somebody gets killed and then you gotta go thrust some microphones in front of someone's face.
Speaker 2: We go, how do you feel? And of course it's so draining me too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I would hate doing that. But it's always the same thing.
Speaker 3: They always go, Man, that person was like the sweetest person, and the like, it's just unbelievable. I can't believe they're gone. It makes you wonder. It's like did they ever get killed? And they go, yeah, yeah, it's not a big deal.
Speaker 2: I'm kind of glad. I'm sure you say it. They're just not on camera. Yeah, they always feel bad, like it's an awkward transition to when they have to like switch up, like all right now we're going to head out to Arizona and talked about, you know, the reds, and then let's get the weather check and yeah, back to murder like it is crazy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah it was. It's a terrible thing. A seven year old, you know, shot and killed. Nobody deserves that anyways. Uh, twenty twenty six season for the Reds coming up, and these are high hopes we have it here in the studio.
Speaker 2: Back to you, Ellie Dayla Cruz bucking Jecked is so wild though, but I guess it's like you do have to become numb to it so you can do your job. If you think too much about it, then you're just gonna fail at it.
Speaker 3: The best at it is uh, just just no like reaction, just straight business, is uh. Tricia Mackie, Oh, she's so good.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: And then a reporter will be out there and uh, they'll they'll go, okay, back to you, Tricia, and Tricia will go, let me ask you this, and if you don't suppressed, good question, yeah, and she'll press the reporter out there, and that reporter is usually like somebody young, and that reporter it's like you're put on on the spot.
Speaker 2: And if you don't, she does do that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and if you're not on, if you're not, if you don't know, you're probably gonna disappear.
Speaker 2: She's like the mafia the news.
Speaker 1: She'll she'll make you go gone, oh yeah.
Speaker 2: She'll keep him a chuck. I love me some Tricia Mackie. Yep, that's my favorite over at nineteen. I love her and I love the kicking it with Ken guy. Yes, Ken is awesome. I love everything he's doing over there. Yeah. But yeah, so's It is funny when she she's like, you know, I got some questions about.
Speaker 3: It, and you know that person, you can just hear them gulp on the microphone.
Speaker 2: Do my homework. Yeah, it's like when the teacher calls you out in the middle class. Oh god, that feeling in your gut. Yep, yeah, true.
Speaker 3: And what's cool about because you know we're home early and Fox will come on at three?
Speaker 2: Oh dude, Fox kind of on all day.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I like.
Speaker 3: That because I get the early stuff before everybody else. Everybody else has like a I don't know, like a Judge shows on or something, and I'm like.
Speaker 1: No, I need to work.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, and uh and then they I get a jumpstart and I find out who's where, you know, what neighborhoods to not go into because their first.
Speaker 2: Five every single day they talked about it.
Speaker 3: First to tell us who's getting shot, who's getting chased on the highway and who's seven year old got shot?
Speaker 2: Isn't that story? So sad? I can't believe the seven year old survived. That's one tough little baby, I know.
Speaker 3: But here's the thing, so, come to find out, that's a I guess a domestic violence thing.
Speaker 1: I don't know the deats on.
Speaker 2: That, but I guess they were following each other on the highway.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and so I don't know, Okay, so come so if that's.
Speaker 2: The dad, the dad is the one that shot the back of the car. Okay.
Speaker 3: So if that's the dad of the son, yeah, okay, if that's the case, now I know that the son that the kid saw the uncle get shot and killed.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we learned that this morning.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: And if that's his own dad, either there's two streets this kid that lives on now. Either put that kid right into therapy now, or just put.
Speaker 2: That kid in jail. It's sad. It's really sad. Anyone can bring a kid into this world. They can't be a parent.
Speaker 3: No, Yeah, you have to have a license to drive a car, but you could just go bang for free and have a kid.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm. Happens too often. But that kid is doomed. I know, it does seem that way. He's off to a really rough start, right that kid shot on seventy five.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that kid's seven years old. Write that kid's name down now and put it in the glass. And in twenty years you got to read about him. Either he's going to be a jail Yeah.
Speaker 2: I don't think we'll know. I don't think we'll know the kid's name. But his daddy's mugshot. Who is this? Michael Walker's trending all of our social media. He's in court this morning. Hey, look, it's too good for him. No, And that that son is doomed. Yep. I was shocked to hear that he survived that just a little baby man seven years old. That's a baby growing up in that that kid is doomed. Yep. Well, but this is why we watched the local news. He can again know what areas to avoid exactly?
Speaker 1: Didn't know where to stay away from.
Speaker 2: And girl Tricia Mackey is there for us always. Yep.
Speaker 3: And if I know what I'm going to start doing, I have our number. I'll just text her. Hey, Tricia, I'm going out this weekend. What street should I stay away from?
Speaker 2: Trisha on the show, I feel like, we haven't talked to Trisha in a while. I haven't. I haven't.
Speaker 3: The last time I texted with her was when that that rumble happened downtown over the summer, right before the far Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And there's another video making its way around social but a bunch of ladies fighting, ripping at the hair, wigs coming off. Yeah, I just saw it this morning. Oh, I like that.
Speaker 1: Was clown ass.
Speaker 2: Bitch said a few times.
Speaker 1: Hi, Tricia Mackie coming up? What caused this woman to say this? Coming up after the break?
Speaker 2: It's so sad though, dude, I heard it.
Speaker 3: We just found out that this uh Chris Andrew guy who's over in England or whatever, he just got arrested because of this whole Epstein thing. Now you know, I've been I guess I've been following this. There's a guy, that billionaire guy in Columbus at some wall. He's being grilled for being involved with this Epstein dude. He's like a pedophile guy that hung himself, you know. And here here's the thing. If I knew a dude that was a billionaire that owned an island and all that stuff, and he goes hey, and you know, you didn't know that he was into this stuff. He goes, hey, come to my island.
Speaker 2: I'd be like, hell, yeah, yeah, of course you'd go. I'd go.
Speaker 3: And then if you started seeing some weird stuff, then you'd be like, oh man, I'm not coming back. Then you go away, and didn't you You just would disconnect from this guy, but you're gonna be associated with him in some way in the beginning.
Speaker 2: Uh, you know.
Speaker 3: So some of these people, it sucks that their names are associated with this guy. Uh, you know, and then they get drug through the mud just because they're associated with this guy for business and all that stuff. It sucks that they are involved in the beginning, and they got to go stand up in front of you know, these law people and be like, yeah, I had to do business with this guy, and then I found out later on that he's kind of creepy. But once you read that he brought your name is next to this guy, then all of a sudden, everybody goes, you're.
Speaker 2: You're a jerk, you're a pedophile. But no, I just had a friend who had a lot of money. Yeah, how is he supposed to know? Yeah, But held a lot of people were in that situation. With this dude. Yes, but this Prince Andrew dude. They just arrested him, just arrested.
Speaker 3: Him, so it sounds like he was maybe a little deeper involved.
Speaker 1: Had one picture of President Clinton in the hot tub.
Speaker 2: Oh so gross.
Speaker 3: It's gross because he's all grows and pasty and he's just sitting there.
Speaker 1: Smiling in the bubbly water.
Speaker 2: He just looks he just looks like he's up to no good.
Speaker 3: That sketching look about h Yeah, especially after what happened with Monica stuff.
Speaker 2: You're like, I don't know what is growing in that water too, what is incubating in there? Probably another sketchy person.
Speaker 3: Oh I know, yeah, what grew out of that? Oh, everybody's just so gross. And it's always it's white people.
Speaker 2: White people are the most disgusting of all. Yes, it's always the creepy white dude. Yeah, I know.
Speaker 3: And that's why it sucks, because it puts a bad you know, That's why I sit alone in an apartment because it's like other white guys are screwing it up from me.
Speaker 2: Just don't leave. You could end up in a creepy situation. I know, I can't go anywhere. You stay out of the headline.
Speaker 1: That's right. I can't even walk into the studio.
Speaker 2: Two days in a row. I've walked in and I just dropped my coffee on the floor two days in a row. Yesterday it happened. It's not creepy, though, that's just you being clumsy.
Speaker 3: I know, it's just me, That's what I'm saying. It's like, no matter what, I walk into a bad situation.
Speaker 2: So you just foliged yourself to get the day started.
Speaker 3: So even if I had a friend like, uh this, what is his name, want Epstein, whoever's name is, I would walk. I would be on the plane and I'd step off and be like, this is great. I'd have the uh you know, I'd have my towel and my umbrella and my flipflops. I'd get off the plane. I'd have the my my nose covered and all that stuff that, you know, so I don't get burned and green. Yeah, and it just be naked kids everywhere, and I'd be like, oh, wait a minute, this is a feel right. The next you know, the press jumps out of the bushes.
Speaker 2: We got you, and that's ruined forever. Yeah. Wait, I didn't know this is going to be naked kids. I hate it. That's all the news is. I know Epstein and Nancy Guthrie.
Speaker 1: I know she's taking a back seat to it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we've lost the plot without we really have. It's so buried now because it's GMC is completely taken over. They keep claiming that they're getting letters like it's just gotten too weird.
Speaker 3: Well it sucks because that's why it's been buried with the news is because they're upset that TMZ is now the they're the news source for this old thing.
Speaker 2: I hadn't hit them on social I was sick of seeing it, those two dudes making the videos and everything.
Speaker 3: I'm like, shut up, you're sick of a woman being missing.
Speaker 2: I'm sick of the two dudes on TMZ muted TMZ. I know, but they're very much I very much care about what's happening with Nancy Guthrie, and I hope that they find her and we get some sort of answer anytime soon.
Speaker 3: That's why the like ABC News and NBC, they're like, you know, let's go with the Epstein thing because TMZ trump us. They just totally hate it now now they're going to go and try to.
Speaker 2: But the BMZ told us that we've learned from them about Nancy Guthrie.
Speaker 3: What doesn't matter. They're just on it and they get they get, but they get the letters and stuff, they get the exclusive. The funny thing is is now now watch the watch the regular news. Now watch them go and try to like they do with the dreads on TMZ, are gonna go.
Speaker 2: He's on the Epstein list. Well, and it's all sort of connected like that, right, Like that's what a lot of people are saying that they use on some list.
Speaker 3: They're gonna start saying all this stuff because because they get they're getting trumped because of.
Speaker 2: That, she's really spiraled out of control. I mean, we're twenty days into this thing. I know, it's crazy, and she's still gone. We have no answers from where we were twenty days ago. We don't know anything on our job to get the answers.
Speaker 1: It's the police that they're.
Speaker 2: Obviously not up to. It's not up to us to find out. But we obviously don't know anything from where we started.
Speaker 1: I know, Well, it's uh, they know, and that's all that matters.
Speaker 2: They got cloves out there everywhere, and.
Speaker 3: They know more than what we should know, so whatever happens happens. But anyways, later I'm still alive while I could guarantee that that ain't.
Speaker 2: Yeah, stay the longer this goes.
Speaker 3: On and I'm doing the other stuff in your seg. Sorry, I wasn't prepared for your arrival.
Speaker 2: It's been it's been the same time every morning.
Speaker 3: No, I know, but it's a busy, a bunch of stuff going on technically, and then uh, you know I've been you know during before the show. Now my days have been kind of early morning. I have an extra thing I have to do in the morning time because another arrival of my dog.
Speaker 2: Millie, the lady in your life. Yeah, so now she should chew anything else up?
Speaker 1: Nope, Nope, she's being a good girl.
Speaker 10: Good.
Speaker 3: Now she sits on she sits on my chest while we watched TV together and stuff.
Speaker 2: Now, so it's that makes me so happy. Yeah.
Speaker 3: And uh and yesterday she my my daughter Addie got a concussion at school.
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so I she went home early yesterday, so doctor Millie went to the house and spent the afternoon over there visiting her.
Speaker 2: Dude, dogs are really the greatest doctors out there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she wanted to see Milly. So Milly went over there early and hung out, and I was happy to do it.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, I love Milli, Milli, Milli.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so everybody'd be nice to meet today.
Speaker 2: Thank you, chriss world.
Speaker 1: I'm very busy, all right, So with that, let's go over.
Speaker 2: There, spots. We don't be a cloud. Don't be a cloud. No, pay no right now, I'm trying to be a good person. And I dropped my funny man my coffee. Don't be a cloud. I thought Millie was in here doing their business. She won't come in here, like Whiskey the Dog years ago. I tried to get her to come in here. Christopher said, no, no, I won't let her in here. Okay, I don't want her to get used to coming into work and all that stuff. Say, what's going on with the Olympics At the Winter Games.
Speaker 11: Lawrenceburg's Nick Keemper was supposed to take part in the halfpipe competition while in the men's aerials today. Cincinnati's Connor Current was also set for action, but both events postponed due to heavy snow.
Speaker 2: So the Olympics were in the snow.
Speaker 3: Events are now set for tomorrow. That's like that's like NASCAR having too much road.
Speaker 2: Exactly, I don't know. That's one. Women's hockey.
Speaker 11: The gold medal game is today one o'cross USA up against Canada. The USA men's team advancing to the semi finals, edging out Sweden a classic action yesterday two to one at overtime. Quinn Hughes the NHL Minnesota Wild that's the game winner for the Americans and USA will battle Slovakia in the semi finals tomorrow at three. The other semi final match in men's hockey is Canada and Finland. Now that Canadians will look like they're going to be without Sidney Crosby. Wow, he is out with a major they say, a major lower body injury. He's going to get imaging to check out what the injury actually is, but he crumpled over and it didn't look good.
Speaker 2: But he's devastating. Not good.
Speaker 3: Penguins are going, hey, thanks, yeah, yeah, Now they're going to start rethinking, we're going to put the college guys back, can't go to the anymore and just get our butts kicked in four years. Yeah, well, listen that that that was a discussion years ago when the way.
Speaker 2: Exactly, Yeah, right. I mean, can't you blame them. It's not worth going over to the Olympics. It's not no.
Speaker 11: Plus, you're plus, you're on a team with your teammates. Your real teammates are like on like Sweden and Slovaki and stuff, and you're hitting them and then all of a sudden you got to go back next week and goo, hey, play, hey buddy, how you doing Exactly? He has everything going. Okay, you hit me there the other day.
Speaker 2: What the heck? Just stick with one or the other.
Speaker 1: Imagine, imagine if this is a career ending injury.
Speaker 2: Injury fright.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 11: I mean, it didn't look it didn't look good. E HL hockey. Yeah, last night that Kalamazoo down the cyclone six four.
Speaker 2: That didn't look good. Soccer, Oh, soccer, soccer, and you know what soccer is nobody there to watch it.
Speaker 1: I am Jabbari with two second half goals.
Speaker 11: FC Cincinnati knocks off O n m f C four in the first round of the Conkakaff Champions Cup Series. There was apparently more people at Jeff Ruby's restaurant last night than at this game in the Dominican Republic. Roman Celtana with a clean sheet. That means a shout out to you and me. He did not face a shot in goal the entire match. He could have just sat in a lawn chair.
Speaker 2: So every time I checked this score on like, not a whole lot going on in this one.
Speaker 11: They're going to get a home game in that Champions Cup second round next week. But the MLS portion of the of FC Cincinnati season open Saturday. He was, they host Atlanta United.
Speaker 2: And they're going to wear those new kits, the Seven Hills kits for that game. That'll be fun.
Speaker 11: College basketball LJ Wells twenty nine points, leading NKU pass Perdue fort Wayne eighty seven to seventy one. Dayton dumps George Mason eighty one sixty seven. Also last night a big East upset. Creighton knocks off number five Yukon at home in Yukon ninety one to eighty four. Red's Update. The Red's getting ready for that Cactus League opener Saturday against the Guardians, and Chase Burns will be the starting pitcher. Uh he he is going to go a couple of innings as the starter. Hall Hall of Fame and former Reds great Ken Griffy Jr. Will serve as a global ambassador for the upcoming World Baseball Classic.
Speaker 1: Sega, are you on the Epstein list?
Speaker 2: No good? Have you been in the hot tub with Bill Clinton before? That's froth.
Speaker 11: But if I'm in a hot tub, I'm not going to be in there with Bill Clinton. One he's a clown and twos he's a Democrat. But I'm not doing that.
Speaker 2: Going political. Yeah, politically, I.
Speaker 11: Got political in my and my and when I when I, when I relax in a hot tub, I want people of my own action.
Speaker 2: Blonds, brunettes and redheads. That's rock boyman me politics.
Speaker 1: I'm not talking politics. I'll be talking U. I don't know other bloonds on the redheads.
Speaker 11: Okay, that's fine work around here, dude, Yeah you like them bald seg.
Speaker 2: No, No like anger. That's okay. A lot of we gotta go that. I'm thinking about it.
Speaker 1: I'm not talking.
Speaker 2: Time to go. I'm missing my cartoons.
Speaker 1: Let's go, sorry, segn so one O two seven.
Speaker 2: It's Sarah breaking on Christopher. Are you a bone in or a boneless kind of guy? Well?
Speaker 3: I heard this yesterday, the big fight that went to the Big Court, and there's all this stuff going on in the world.
Speaker 1: Right, is this the thing you're talking about?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I can just get into it. I just wanted to know if you how you like your wings.
Speaker 1: Oh well, I mean this was the big thing yesterday.
Speaker 2: Yeah, go ahead, Yeah, I just saw this morning on our eb on Facebook page. Yep, there's this dude, Aimin Haleem out of Illinois. Yeah, he filed a lawsuit basically saying that Buffalo Wild Wings is misleading customers. I think this dude's been living under a rock. He said boneless wings are essentially chicken nuggets, and he argued that they should be called something like chicken poppers. Yeah.
Speaker 3: He went for the quick lawsuit, like the lady had spilt the coffee on her, the McDonald's hot coffee.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, he was just trying to make a quick buck.
Speaker 1: I get it.
Speaker 2: I guess this happened after he visited a be Duves expecting to receive wings that were quote de boned obviously not when he got what a dork, we know exactly what these things are. Come on, man, but he can't.
Speaker 1: Get mad at him.
Speaker 3: He tried, and you got to get mad at they don't get mad at anybody.
Speaker 2: I'm not mad at anybody. I just think this dude is a dork trying to make this happen.
Speaker 1: Trying to make money. I don't know, man, nowadays do it?
Speaker 2: Yeah, because it's not he got clothes, Well.
Speaker 3: Let's they cost him anything. It's uh, you know, the attorney goes, let's do it. If it doesn't work. Shot, you know it doesn't work, no one gets paid. That's all the judge said.
Speaker 2: Look, we've been using this term boneless wings for over two decades now. Customers at this point know exactly what they are getting. And that's so true. Though we do. We know exactly what a boneless wing is.
Speaker 3: And this was a Supreme Court thing, right, Yeah, this is big. Now how come they don't you know, during certain things they have big protests and all that stuff and the Russia, you know, court buildings and all that stuff.
Speaker 1: How going to do that for this?
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Where were the people with the sign?
Speaker 3: Yeah, let's go with dead chickens and stuff like with for abortions and you know all that stuff. They have horrible graphics like that guy that drives around during the games downtown so wrong. Yeah, why don't they have dead chicken pictures and stuff? Driving around talking to quote in the Bible.
Speaker 2: He doesn't. He gets on that megaphone.
Speaker 4: Lord Christ does not believe in bones in the chicken nuggets. The Lord Jesus Christ and our quote says the shall would be bones and nuggets.
Speaker 2: And everybody just walks around him, like, hey, can you get out of the way.
Speaker 3: They tell it gets ahead, just keep walking, just just smell the pot smell and forget that guy talking about Jesus.
Speaker 2: He shows up everywhere. He's at parade, of course, I'm at the Pride Parade. I see him at Bengals games, Taste of Cincinnati. He just props up on a stool.
Speaker 3: I don't know why we we we go find that guy. We should be hiring him to do promotions for our radio station. He's at every event.
Speaker 2: Like hey, actually, with that megaphone, can you get the word out about the kid Christian?
Speaker 3: Can you please promote us because we're in advertising and we don't do that.
Speaker 2: Five of the Summer Weekdad Morning. So the judge says, yeah, a reasonable customer would not think that beat ubs boneless wings were truly to boned chicken wings reconstituted into some sort of frank and wing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, I mean it is says he.
Speaker 2: Did not drum up enough factual allegations to state acclaim.
Speaker 1: It is so funny that they wasted their time on this stuff.
Speaker 2: I know this is making national news. Oh this is as real as it gets. Baby. Yeah, well it makes the national news because it's so absurd. It's it's absolutely wild, and that's why we talk about it on these airwaves. Yeah. But yeah, you never answered me. How do you eat your wings? Wing bone or boneless?
Speaker 1: That doesn't matter to me, you know.
Speaker 3: I it's about how we are cooked, and it's usually dry rub I don't get any of the other stuff on it, my old.
Speaker 2: So you probably like it with the bones.
Speaker 3: Yeah either way. But my daughter, my oldest, loves the hotter the better. And I'm like, oh hell yeah, girl. But I don't want my food to attack me and attack me in my mouth and then attack me later because I get acid reflux and it's all night long.
Speaker 2: I'm like, there's like a fire, pitchy stomach.
Speaker 7: Dude.
Speaker 2: What flavor is she getting when she's getting the super hot whatever?
Speaker 1: It's like, whatever is gonna make her be a dragon?
Speaker 2: Dude? She should do those wing challenges where they sign a little sheet of paper.
Speaker 1: No, I don't know.
Speaker 2: That's when you know she can handle the heat. My sister's done a couple of those challenges. She's the same way.
Speaker 1: It's unbelievable. It takes some real skill to do that.
Speaker 2: Like I'll do the hot every now and then a beat dubs or I'll get the Asian sing. But I can't go above that, Like I've never done the challenges. I love a really good seasoned dry rub, salty wing and dipping in some blue cheese. No chomping down on some celery with it.
Speaker 1: Oh, that would be okay, but the blue cheese is like, no.
Speaker 2: Let's go okay. Well, you know, the other day we talked about the iguanas. Yes, the frozen iguana's falling from the trees. It's not in Florida, yup.
Speaker 1: And a guy was making tacos out of them.
Speaker 2: It kind of gets worm.
Speaker 1: Well, I guess they're invasive species down there.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I don't get it. I couldn't do it. I can't. I don't know. I can't eat and iguana. So cute one named Zeus, and it was pretty bad. They're just like a little cute dinosaurs to me, I would have a problem with that. But there's this pizza place down in Florida, this little hole in the wall, and you know the pizza is good when it's a hole in the wall down in North Palm. It's called Bucks Coal Fired Pizza. Now they're going viral on social media because the owner, Frankie, he said he got a call from one of his buddies and said, Hey, how do you feel about me bringing in some iguana meat? Ew and we can make a guana pizza. Switch out the pepperonis for some guana meat. Would you try it? No? Would you keep going eat iguana? Wouldn't you? Is it on?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 2: Like pizza? Oh my god, I'm just a cauliflower Crup'm just kidding because real pizza.
Speaker 1: I know I've been having I've been eating real pizza, So.
Speaker 2: I'm proud of you. Thank you. But would you put the iguana meat on top of it? Keep going? I like pizza. Frankie said he was on board. Ended up getting over fifteen hundred calls from Pizza from people wanting this iguana pizza.
Speaker 1: Do you think that guy from barstool is going to go down there and try it?
Speaker 2: Dave, I could totally see that happening. Anything to get views. He's on board. However, those calls also brought complaints to the health department. Oh, they said iguanas are pets, so this is an animal cruelty thing.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, that's not true, because.
Speaker 2: That's what they're saying, Christopher, so that they had to rip the toppings off of the menu.
Speaker 3: Invasive species down there. And also turtles are pets and they make turtle soup and stuff, and fish are pats and people eat fish.
Speaker 2: You're not eating a gold fish, your dork.
Speaker 1: You can eat a goldfish. Yeah, but if you catch.
Speaker 2: It, I mean you could really eat anything. Yeah, if you put it. We could we consider and eat this damn table if we really tried. Yeah, but then we would get fired. So despite not selling or killing live iguanas, that's wrong. Bucks Coal fired Pizzas scaling back and they said this is just as controversial as when they put pineapple on their pizza, probably even more though.
Speaker 3: I have an emotional support pineapple at the house and and and you know they should, uh, they should be fired for that.
Speaker 2: Go get Chris. I love pineapple on pizza me too.
Speaker 3: That's always a fight, and it's a meat will they eat? And people get mad when I say that.
Speaker 2: Oh, it's always a whole thing. But I can't just do just the pineapple like I need ham with it, or bacon or sort of like buffalo chicken, like I gotta have some sort of compliment. If it's pizza, you can put I don't know. I mean you can put after birth on it. I'm sorry, but I can get down with that with some bacon.
Speaker 1: The other day I made fried maloney and eggs. Yeah, I slid it, Yes I did, Dave.
Speaker 2: Yeah, slit's a rough word, but split is one of those words. Slid. What's the words out?
Speaker 9: Slip?
Speaker 2: I hate that word. It is awful. The way you say is just slit. He just sounds wrong. Wait, gusies, how do you say?
Speaker 4: Don't?
Speaker 2: If I say it sounds like I'm saying something. Now say it right now, take your time with it. No, I don't want to say it.
Speaker 1: It sounds like it should be on some kind of STC list.
Speaker 2: You do it? Yeah, Dave the engineer, can you say? Can you You're just splitting your ballogny, Nobody better do that? What would you do if you want one hundred and sixty seven million dollars.
Speaker 3: Uh, you would hear nothing you. I would be so speechless. You would just hear my headphones drop and I'd walk right out.
Speaker 2: We'd never hear from you again. No, I would do it my way, Like, what what would you do that would do this?
Speaker 1: Show?
Speaker 2: My way?
Speaker 3: The way it's the way I've dreamt of doing it would would be somewhere else.
Speaker 2: Okay, So you wouldn't do what this guy did. James Farthing out of Kentucky, we talked about him last year, won the power Ball in April. It was real sweet. He split the money with his Amammy. They posed in the pick together stupid And then a month after he won we had talked about how he used some of to have money to go down to Florida, had a little bit too much drink, punching a cop dummy, spent two months locked up. Now Here we are fast forward, obviously back in Kentucky and Scott County, just about an hour from here, our friend James facing charges again. He can't stay out of the headlines.
Speaker 1: That's right.
Speaker 2: The other day a woman called nine to one on him with a domestic dispute. Yep, she told Belice, she goes I think he's gonna hurt me. He's got some sort of weapon. Dude can't handle his alcohol, his money, and I guess he had some marijuana on him. Okay, James James is not Yeah the marijuana, no big deal? Oh yeah? Does it lead a woman is fearing for her life over this guy. He's only fifty one, he's been arrested seven times, says he's almost spent thirty years locked up for all of the crimes he's done. And this is the dude that is winning the power Ball. Yep, it's pretty fair, right, So I guess, like the short time that he was out, I guess that's how he won. Well, but he spent most of his life locked up for all kinds of stuff.
Speaker 3: Well, it's a It's a pretty creative way to save your money is when you can't access it because you're in jail.
Speaker 2: Are not spending a dime?
Speaker 1: Yeah, how'd you save all your money?
Speaker 2: Dad? Wow?
Speaker 1: I couldn't access it because I was in jail.
Speaker 2: I was looking at bars, not the kind where you get good beverages. Yep. Well that's what he did when he was outside of jail. They had too many and they keep getting them in trouble. I wonder how much of his money is actually left from that one sixty seven.
Speaker 3: Well, it's just this is pretty common though, when these dirtbags they win it and then they blow it, so the money goes right back into the endo society.
Speaker 2: We see it happened too. Yeah, yeah, yeah, and I'm not sure if mom has spent any of.
Speaker 1: It, but well I'm sure she's just as trash as he is.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and their picture is so sweet with them standing there at the big check. You're like, yeah, this is going to be a good guy. Yeah, he's not going to do anything wrong.
Speaker 3: That check is probably like all like like ripped and stuff and some dirty garage that he has, and it's all like filled the trash and stuff.
Speaker 2: And that'll be like the documentary later.
Speaker 10: On A and E.
Speaker 2: Well locked up again, no access to that money.
Speaker 3: It'll be a picture of him in a wheelchair, one leg amputated, and you'll it'll be a picture of him and the GoFundMe.
Speaker 2: He's got diabeteses looking for help. Please, if this guy gets a GoFundMe started, do not contribute. Oh the people will If at one moment in your life you had one hundred and sixty seven million dollars and now you're down to a GoFundMe page. No, people like that will get help.
Speaker 3: Like, but if I if I were in an accident and lost like my shoulder or something, people would be like, well, that's what happened.
Speaker 2: You should have gave me nine of nails tickets, you dick. I kind of that kind of did happen recently when you backed up into a poll yes, and your car was all messed up.
Speaker 7: Uh huh.
Speaker 2: Most of the people in the comments were giving you a hard That's all they do because I work, Like, are you okay? They you know, they go, that's what you get. Should have given out those tickets.
Speaker 1: Exactly because I work on the ATM station. It's like w A t M.
Speaker 2: It's like EBN, it's w A t M. Uh you know, just call the number and we give you free stuff. Yeah. And if you don't, if you will, hope you die.
Speaker 10: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So whatever your vibe is, we gotta get out. There's a mini to match it. At I sent me wanted to Stewart or at Cincinnatimini dot com