Speaker 1: You're listenings k f I AM six forty. The bill handles show on demand on the iHeartRadio f K five AM six forty. Handle here, good morning, one more hour to go of the show, and then now Rich Tomorrow follows us from eleven to two and then comes to Neil Savedra, who is with me on Monday through Friday on the Morning Show, and his show this afternoon from two to five is the Fork Report All Things Foody, because Neil really is a serious foody. I mean's tremendous cook and maybe even a chef, and boy, he knows food and he and I try to out eat each other every time we meet for lunch or breakfast, and it's really close every time. Phone number. We do have some lines open as we start the hour. Always lines are open at the top of the hour, and the numbers eight hundred five to zero one five three four, eight hundred and five two zero one five three four. This is handle on the Law Marginal legal advice. Okay. President Trump has signed more executive orders than I think any president in history. I mean, he started with pardons day one and those are by the thousands already. And he also has signed executive orders that heretofore, you know, we didn't understand, and the Supreme Court has backed him up by the way in terms of his expansion of presidential powers. So this one, I don't know if anybody's gonna really argue with this. He signed an executive order classifying fentanyl as a weapon of mass destruction. Now that's an interesting one because that is unprecedented and it gives the US government additional legal firepower to combat are the legal trafficking. So I don't know how many of people going to argue with this. And the executive order cites the lethality or the lethality of the drugs and which it kills. I mean, as we all know, tens of thousands of Americans every year, so it is as every bit as dangerous as anybody can describe. And the fact that transnational criminal groups the Trump administration has designated as foreign terrorists organization and they use the sale of fentanyl to fund activities that undermine US national securities. So his declaration that there are foreign terrorist organizations and they have been named Isis is one, al Qaeda is one. And now you add to that that the drug itself is deemed a weapon of mass destruction. Well, and because of that, you have a whole lot of federal intervention across the board. And we're talking about military intervention, much like you know, the drug boats off the coast of Venezuela have been attacked, all based on national security. You know what it's. It's his argument is that the immigration limits and border security measures have led to a drop in domestic consumption. Therefore, fewer Americans are being killed by this drug, and therefore, because the more fentanyl comes in, the more the many more people die of overdoses. Therefore, based on national security, I don't know how he connects the two, but he does. And there's been a lot of debate, by the way, about characterizing fentanyl that way. Before the Biden administration faced a bunch of pressure from a bipartisan contingent of attorneys general to classify fentanyl as a WMD weapon of mass destruction. So this isn't a new idea, it's just that the president has done it. Now. What's kind of interesting is this drug comes from Mexico. And because it comes from Mexico, is Mexico a foreign terrorist organization or state? I don't know, certainly, Iran Is, which makes a lot of sense. All right, let's go ahead and take a phone call or two. And there's some kind of interesting ones here too. How am I doing for time? Oh, I'm fine, all right? Kay, hi ky, welcome Hi.
Speaker 2: Yes, the powers that be in Los Angeles are kicking out permanently the Boy Scout at the Cabrillo Beach Boy Scout Club start December first. They have to be out after Christmas because they say they want to put something for the Olympics in the Boy Scout camp. Fine, that's two weeks. But after that they're not going to invite invite this eighty year old boy Scout camp back. The powers that be want to make it an LLC yacht club, nonprofit for poor rich kids. I don't understand whether they're not looking this eighty year old camp back. But the published article, the lawyers said that they have the right to get rid of the Boy Scouts because of their not being the place is not being occupied. I don't understand. It's a camp nine to five. The kids are in school.
Speaker 1: Yeah no, And I don't understand the definition of what they think is occupied. I mean, that's the one I don't understand.
Speaker 3: Do.
Speaker 1: And when you say they, I'm assuming it's a county beach.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's a county beach.
Speaker 1: Okay, so it's county property, and the county has every right to say this group can use it in that group. They just can't be discriminatory. In other words, if they let the boy Scouts in, they can't very well say we're not going to let girl Scouts in, So they can't be discriminatory that way. However, they can say we're going to use this speech for something else. They have every right to do that. And it's especially if they're talking about for the public good. And if they refuse to leave, they can just grab the property. Well, it's already there, so it doesn't matter. Do they have right to do that? Yeah they do. Yeah, they do. Yeah, they can say that, and I'll tell you where the public good is. I'll tell you where the public good is. They're going to argue that a yacht club is going to generate a ton of taxes that go into the general fund and it helps the county. That's the basis of many, many cases of eminent domain. Yeah, they have a right to do that. Horrible, horrible, And you're right, I'm not arguing that. I'm just saying that they have a right to do that, and lawyers can fight it and say it's not for the public good. It's this is These are cases that have gone all over the place because a private yacht club is a private yacht club. And by the way, it's not just for the incredibly wealthy people, but it's not for poor people. Granted it's a private club, but if it generates taxes, they can argue that's the public good. You know, it's it's the way it goes. What can I tell you, Linda hilnda Hi, Yes, Linda, yes, ma'am.
Speaker 4: I own a property in Nazada and my tenant bought new windows. I think it's like twenty three thousand dollars and now I have construction Lean on my property.
Speaker 5: M h.
Speaker 4: I can't sign anything. I have the contract that he signed and it was between the company.
Speaker 1: Okay, let me ask were the windows installed were okay? Hold on? Were the windows installed properly?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 6: Yes?
Speaker 1: Okay, so you have no, you don't have a problem. All you have is a probably construction Lean from some kind of whoever supplies a supplier, and so the construction lian is.
Speaker 3: From whom from the supplier.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, So here's what happens is these are usually preliminary construction leans, not after the fact. They're usually done before the fact. As a matter of fact, they have to be done before the fact, and these are normal. If the supplier is not paid, then the supplier has the right to go after the homeowner. If the supplier was paid, then the notice of lean disappears. And by the way, it's a prominary notice of lean on it hasn't actually been filed on your property. You just have a preliminary notice.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but I can sign anything and it's not under.
Speaker 1: What do you mean you didn't sign anything. You didn't sign a contract. The twenty three thousand dollars worth of windows, you didn't sign. No, No, it was the just threw it in.
Speaker 7: Okay, change the.
Speaker 1: Windows, that's it, without you knowing.
Speaker 4: Without mean knowing.
Speaker 3: I have a copy of their contract.
Speaker 1: Okay, wait that you have a copy of their contract with the supplier, right.
Speaker 4: With the window company.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I haven't. I don't, Linda, I don't understand this. You have a tenant who, without telling you, spends twenty three thousand dollars to put in windows. I've never heard of that. How long was the tenancy and is it a house?
Speaker 4: It's a house, Yeah, but the tenant was there maybe eight months?
Speaker 1: Eight months and put in twenty three thousand dollars worth of windows, yes, and never even you didn't even know it was happening.
Speaker 4: No, when I went to when I went.
Speaker 1: That's okay, Linda, this is well. I don't usually get phone calls that I've never gotten in my life before, and that is one of them. So if the if the supplier was paid, then you don't have to worry about it. If the supplier was not paid, then there is a preliminary notice and you can lean the property by the way, and then you just say I didn't know anything about it because there's no contract. There's no contract with anybody, correct. Yeah, so you know what, You wait, you wait, and then you try to move and expunge the lean. I mean, I don't even know where to go with this. I mean, have you ever heard of that. You rent a house and all of a sudden, the renter decides he's going to spend twenty three thousand dollars putting in new windows. They don't even tell the landlord. Okay, all right, we'll be back. This is Handle on the Law. Okay, a fine handle here. It is a Saturday morning phone number eight hundred five two zero one five three four eight hundred five two zero one five three four. And when you get your calls in, because at the top of the hour, I'm gone. It's been a pleasure talking to you, especially if I tell you, of course you have no case, because I live for that. Welcome back Handle on the Law marginal legal advice where I tell you you have absolutely no case. Phone number here to find out if you do or not is eight hundred five two zero one five three four eight hundred five two zero one five three four. Okay, welcome back more Handle on the Law. Hello Michelle, Yes, ma'am, Hello Michelle, are you there? Oo? Do do do do? Do do doo? Did Michelle hang up? Sam? Or We have no idea if that line is still alive, all right, she should still be there. Maybe Michelle is talking about the problem with her hearing aid and it's gone south and she can't hear anything anymore. No, that's probably not the case. All right, I'll stick Michelle on hold for a minute and see if she comes back in the meantime, Mary, let's talk to you. Hello, Mary, Yes, hello, are you? Thank you much? Just to be on wonderful What can I do for you?
Speaker 5: Okay? Yes, I'm a co trustee in a irrevocable trust that is pretty much finalized. There are about twenty beneficiaries. My question is that everything the accounting has been done and lawyer has sent out a waiver to all the beneficiaries to sign. But what I have been told is that if all the beneficiaries do not sign, we cannot send out the final disbursements. Is that true?
Speaker 3: You know what?
Speaker 1: I don't know If it is, I wouldn't think so, because how does someone, let's say, George, who is a beneficiary, if he doesn't sign, does that mean nineteen people are not going to get their money? And what if George is incapacitated, What if George dies? What if George is deemed mentally unfit to sign it? So I don't think so. I would doubt it.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 1: I think that you may have a waiver as to a specific individual. George, if you don't sign a waiver, you're not getting that money because you have to sign off. But I don't think the rest of it. I don't think so, I really don't. I think you're okay. But twenty, by the way, twenty beneficiaries, that's a big trust. How much money is in the trust?
Speaker 5: Mary, there's not a lot that's less at this point, less than three hundred.
Speaker 1: Thousand, okay? How much was in the trust before you were Have you dispersed any of the trust?
Speaker 5: No? None?
Speaker 6: Okay?
Speaker 1: Three hundred or so. Three hundred thousand divided by twenty people is not a lot of money. You're right. Who leaves? Who leaves twenty beneficiaries? Yeah, you want to tell me a little bit about that, because I've you know, I've answered a lot of trust questions in my life, and I mean, there are trusts that do leave that much money to twenty different beneficiaries, but they're insanely complicated. There are children, there are grandchildren, there are charities involved, there are accounts involved for education, for the possibility of grandkids having kids. Other than that, who is it that leaves twenty twenty beneficiaries?
Speaker 5: Three brand it's a mixed family. So one co tristee me is from one one side, okay, next family, and the other coachristus from the other and then it was a living trust that was made you know, quite a while ago. Then the two creators just died very very quickly, very soon, you know, two months away from each other, earlier this year. And so this trust had the children, it had generational tears in it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, that'll do it. That's interesting. And for a beneficiary to get that little money, it wasn't even worth killing the trust doors the people that set up the trust. No, no, it wasn't because there's not enough money yet. Yeah, I get it, all right. Oh yeah, it's a heartbreaker, isn't it. Yeah, very nice, I know. All right. Before I get out of here or we take a break, let me tell you about a car accident which I'm going to have. By the way, Michelle, who I'm trying to get hold of, I don't know she's around anymore or has a car accident question. And uh, what I'm gonna do is, assuming that there was a fairly serious injury it wasn't her fault, then I'm going to suggest going to handle on the law dot com for an attorney. One of the things about handling the law dot com personal injury lawyers, and this is what it's about, are There are so many lawyers out there. I mean there's you go to the five Freeway and within a quarter of a mile there are a dozen billboards for a dozen different personal injury lawyers. You hear them on radio and TV and print. So how do you know which one is the trust? Some of them are very good and some of them not. So let me suggest going to handle on the law dot com for a personal injury lawyer. Why these are vetted lawyers. If there is an issue with the lawyer, I'm the one that makes the phone call to that lawyer and go what the hell is going on? And I've done that a couple of times. So if you have been injured slip and fall, I say, you go to a big box store and a big box falls on your head where you've been t boned or a rear ender and you're hurt, let me suggest contacting the lawyers at handle on the law dot Com. Handle on the law dot com. This is Handle on the Law.
Speaker 3: You're listening to bill Handle on demand from KFI AM six forty.
Speaker 1: KFI AM six forty bill Handle here on a Saturday morning, half an hour ago, and we are done for the week and following our show, this show, how do always say hours like it's following my show? Now, it's like the royal We we are not amused, No, you are not amused anyway, following this show. In half an hour it's Rich Demurrow with a tech show, and two o'clock it's Neil Savagor with a fork Report. And our phone number is eight hundred and five to two zero one five three four. We only have half an hour to go, so I'm gonna say to jump in eight hundred and five two zero one five three four and welcome back to handle on the law marginal legal advice, Yo, Michelle, let's see if we have you this time. Hello Michelle, there you are, Yes, ma'am. What can I do for you? Yes?
Speaker 7: So I got t boned by this twenty one year old who was not insured, who was driving his parents car. Can I go after the appearance?
Speaker 1: Yeah? You go after Yeah, I mean it's the insurance is on the car, So yeah, you can go after the owner. Usually it's the driver of the car, but if they're the registered owner, you can go after the registered owner of the car. I think there's some limitation as to how much you can go for but also more importantly, let's talk about your insurance, because there's no insurance on the other side, right, Oh, do you have uninsured? Underinsured insurance? Comprehensive? Let me ask you this on your car?
Speaker 7: Yes, so I have the full coverage where it covers.
Speaker 1: Okay, then you go, what you do?
Speaker 7: Is you you uh an insured?
Speaker 1: Well, you do comprehensive covers uninsured. I mean if you look at your policy, if.
Speaker 7: You separately, it's separate. I guess I was supposed to the uninsured was isn't added? Oh?
Speaker 1: Okay? Yeah? Oh that's a good lesson, isn't it. Uh you are a very good example of why you should because sure you are having been insured. And if you're really banged and there's a limitation because uh your driver was uninsured or was it an uninsured vehicle, you're kind of out of luck for the most part.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 1: Neil hi, neil hi.
Speaker 3: Bill.
Speaker 8: I have co trustee on my deceased parents, uh trust and executor of their will. A year ago they passed and I notified a time share that we believe is in the trust of their passing and.
Speaker 1: The hold on a second, I have my dogs in the studio. We gotta get rid of the dogs and hold on all right, get out, get out. So that's what happened when you have dogs. I'm in my home studio today, and.
Speaker 8: You know what, knowing you have dogs makes me think higher of you.
Speaker 1: Oh really? Yeah? Well how about this? They keep on going, I'm gonna kill them because they don't stop yapping. Then you won't think so highly of me. Okay, So back to your story. You are a co trustee.
Speaker 8: My parents passed. They had a time share that we believe is in the trust, although I've been unable to find the warranted This was a year ago that they passed. I notified the time share of their passing and that the trust was intending to surrender the asset. Because none of the beneficiaries wished to assume the cost of the time share, they never acknowledged it. A year has passed, they sent, you know, another bill for the maintenance fees. I again sent them a certified letter saying they've passed, we intend to surrender the estate. So the specific question is the statute of limitations. Does it start when I sent them the first letter? Noticably, no, it stopped.
Speaker 1: It starts when the last payment was made.
Speaker 8: Okay.
Speaker 1: It starts with so if a payment is made, for example, June first, two thousand, well June first or June second, twenty twenty four, or that they go again twenty twenty four. You know, I've got to close the door on these guys. They something's going on and maybe there's a burglar or something and the lock and the lock is broken. So anyway, it's four years from the time you breach the contract, and the breach happens when the last amount of money was due, and that makes it. It's at that point that the statute runs when there's a breach. So June first, the money is gold. You don't pay it four years from there, now go ahead, okay.
Speaker 8: Second question is can they keep billing in perpetuity up to four years? Yeah, meaning.
Speaker 1: Right, they can keep They can keep billing for the rest of your life. The issue is can they sue? And the statute of limitation is the amount of time that they have the ability to sue. Now they can argue that you owe the money, which you do. I mean to trust the money forever. It's almost impossible to get out of timeshare. They're really difficult because they really are in perpetuity. I mean, it's when they sell them to you. It's, uh, well, you're gonna inherit, and this is good forever, and your your airs are gonna get it, and this is a wonderful thing. You ever been to a timeshare? Have you ever been to one of these meetings that they have where they try to sell you a timeshare?
Speaker 8: I avoided that at all.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no kidding, I have been. I literally have been to one just to see what it was like. I have never seen pressure like that in my life. Never ever have I ever seen pressure. They won't give you the contract. They will not give you a contract, so you know you want to buy it. It's X number of dollars and it's good forever, and you get extra points and if you buy it today, you'll get an extra trip to Disneyland. I mean all the pressure. I say, well, that's interesting. Well let me let me see the contract. I'm a lawyer and I'd like to see what I'm signing up for for the rest of my life. Oh no, we don't show you the contract. No no, no, no, we just ask you to sign the letter of intent, leaving out all the all the numbers. It's just insanity. So anyway, you let them know that your dad's dead, that's all, and then they keep they'll build the estate. But if there's no money left in the estate, I don't know where they're going to go. I mean theoretically they're going to argue you should keep the estate going forever in order to pay them, but no one does that when you have dead people. You have dead people, and just let them know.
Speaker 8: That was the last part of my question. Is can I move to dissolve the trust with this outstanding?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I think so. I think, well, well, once all the money is distributed, it doesn't matter if the trust is an effect or not.
Speaker 8: There's no money, there's no money in the trust liable? Can I be held as co trustee? Can I be held liable for closing?
Speaker 1: I don't think so. No, No, I don't think you can be No. I think here, I think you're gonna be Okay, just where where's this uh? This time share by.
Speaker 8: The way, Uh it is in California, Southern California.
Speaker 1: Okay, And uh where are and how many properties do they have? Do you know?
Speaker 8: Do you have any idea just just the one time share? All the other properties have been sold? And everything is settled. Except for this time share issue.
Speaker 5: It went very smoothly.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well, now you're dealing with the timeshare, and I mean, good luck, because time shares are literally, uh that crazy for sure. I've always had a tough time with the timeshare. The only thing that is legitimate is if you go to one of these timeshare presentations and they say, and we're going to give you three days in Las Vegas, they actually do give you three days in Las Vegas. Now where they put you up in Vegas is a whole different animal. You're not going to a very good property, and I hope you like looking at dumpsters as a view from your room. But they do put you up. I've never seen them not come through. It's I'm not a big fan of the timeshares. The only ones that are really worth anything are the Disney time shares. Those are worth some real money because otherwise, try to sell a timeshare to anybody, no one will buy it. No one try to give it back to them, and they won't do it. I mean, there are specialists that deal with getting out of time shares, but man, it is really tricky stuff. It is not easy at all. Phone number eight hundred five two zero one five three four. We have one segment left, So if you would like an answer to your marginal legal question, I'm going to suggest you dive in right now. Eight hundred five two zero one five three four. This is Handle on the Law. Hi, here's me, am six forty Bill handle here last segment. You ever take what ten more minutes to go before we bail? And so if you want to come in and ask a question, which I will theoretically give you an answer, a good answer, probably not. Eight hundred and five two zero one five three four. Welcome back, Handle on the Law, Hello, Josh, Welcome to the show.
Speaker 3: Hey, Bill Sow. A couple of years ago, I was put into an induced coma when I was when I awoke from the coma, I didn't know where I was. I tried to get up and go. You know, they put me down. What they wound up doing is they tied me to the bed for days on end, and it was totally like it for the last My wife would come and visit me. They wouldn't, they wouldn't, you know, the zip ties on the things.
Speaker 5: Fast forward.
Speaker 3: You know, this was about two and a half almost three years ago, fast. This last year, it's really really been bothering me. I can't sleep because of itching. As soon as I fall asleep, I wake up and I'm itchy because it's that being strapped down in my hands. It messed me up and I can't. I go to sleep at like nine o'clock, I sleeped for like two hours. I'm up for the rest of the night. And it's been bothering the you know, the.
Speaker 1: Yeah, do I have a case? Okay? First of all I want to ask is have they given you any reason for strapping you down? Well? Were you in a hospital? Let's start with that. Were you in the hospital? Yes, okay, Yes, I needs in hospital, okay. And you were injured to the point where you were an induced coma. I mean that's pretty serious stuff. Why were you in an induced coma?
Speaker 3: They say, I thought I had COVID when I went in. They said it was walking pneumonia, so that once it came out of the cola, you know, I was I was totally fine, you know, like a lucid. I could understand everything.
Speaker 1: And they still kept you ty and they still kept it tied.
Speaker 3: Down after days on end.
Speaker 1: Today, I'm assuming, uh.
Speaker 3: The best Let me just see you. The best part they wouldn't let me go to the bathroom. I could hear them right outside, you know, I'm telling them I have to go, right they were just sit there laughing, you know. And I went up, you know all myself.
Speaker 1: Okay, this is a this is a major hospital. You don't don't mention names, but it's a major medical facility. Yes, sir, Wow, okay, and I'm assuming, uh, you were tied down against your will?
Speaker 3: Correct very much.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because I asked that.
Speaker 3: I used to pay.
Speaker 1: I used to pay. Yeah, I used to pay big money to have that happen to me. So, uh, that's why I asked that question. Yeah, I mean, that doesn't make a whole lot of sense. And but you have witnesses, uh that were there that said they wouldn't let you out of bed.
Speaker 3: Yes, my wife would come and visit me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I got I gotta tell you that is so egregious. I mean, you know, base on what you said, I would love to know what their defense is that you were in a state where it was medically not only it was medically called for, but it was just a medical issue that you had to be tied down, which I don't understand why. I mean, yeah, you know, when people are you know, for example, they're in a bad a bad LSD trip or incoherent or somehow thrashing around, you can see why they would tie you down for your own for your own safety. I don't know what happened on this one doesn't make any sense. The only issue is, okay, just happened. You still within the statute. I think it's either two years or tie years.
Speaker 3: It's a statute three years from the statute from the date of going to the hospital. And you know this problems really only occurred over the last year.
Speaker 1: As far as yeah, it doesn't matter, it doesn't matter. You're still with their statute. Okay, you definitely want a personal injury lawyer or a medical malpractice lawyer because this is so egregious, It makes so little sense, It is so outrageous that for the life of me, I mean, where are they going with this? Yeah, so anyway, go to handle on the law dot com, go to the website. And if they don't have lawyers, because this is a malpart, you want someone who has malpractice experience against facilities, and there are lawyers that have a lot of experience so go to the website, go to handle on the law dot com and see, uh if they can help you, which I think they probably can't.
Speaker 3: They on the weekend, wait till Monday.
Speaker 1: No, you can probably call. They'll probably call now. Okay, all right, that's uh wow, that is such a crazy case. I've had some really weird cases for sure. Uh Joe, Hi Joe, welcome.
Speaker 6: Good morning, sir, Yes, sir, goodness. I'm almost embarrassed to say anything after that. But if you have an ongoing workers compensation for getting physically attacked severe injuries including broken bones and uh possibility of uh fitteen sixty to seventy percent permanent disability.
Speaker 1: All right, so you already where's that you already have? It's it's been determined that you have a sixty or seventy percent disability, right, permanent disability. It's been that has been adjudicated. Is that correct?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 1: No, okay, got it. So you're right now you're on temporary disability absolutely, Okay, So what's what's your question.
Speaker 6: Is would it effect on permanent disability? I gets sixty to seventy percent if I want to get a job, Yeah, if.
Speaker 1: You bet, it will. Oh you bet it will, and I'll tell you why. Because the disability said I am unable to get a job to the point of its seventy percent, and so seventy percent I can't get jobs and done and then you go out and get a job. Happens all the time where people once is determined that you are disabled. Uh, and to whatever extent you're free, you're done unless you've committed unless you've committed fraud. Then then they come back and really nail you.
Speaker 6: But uh, all right, go ahead, I apologize, I mean I meant you, but but no, no, that is what the state do. Their doctors are saying that I'm disabled.
Speaker 1: I know, good, then get and good? Then get Okay. Well, if you can't work and you're going to get you know, you want permanent disability. I'm assuming you have a worker's comp attorney on this, right, Joe?
Speaker 6: Absolutely? Yeah, Oh, absolutely, okay, then you're then you're good.
Speaker 1: Well you can get a different one, Joe, you can get a different one. Of course, the lawyer works for you. You can say I don't want you to do it anymore, go to another work comp lawyer and just take it over. Sure you know Mary there, you know there slavery is not allowed in this state, particularly California, probably pretty much for the rest of the country. I think the fourteenth Amendment dealt with that. But the bottom line is you can always fire a lawyer. Yeah, you can get another one. No, it doesn't cont No. No, you on disability and workers comp You don't pay for it. It's paid for by the state, and then it's and then they get it on top of So let's say you get seven hundred bucks a month or twelve hundred dollars a month disability that the lawyer's fees are paid for by the state. It doesn't cost you any more money. You're gonna be absolutely fine. All right, before we bail, a quick word about your bad breath. Now, do I know you have your breath bad breath?
Speaker 2: Na?
Speaker 1: You probably don't because you never go to sleep awake up. Do you have morning breath where you don't drink coffee? Well, I do. And you never eat foods that are spicy. All you eat is bland food, mainly dog food, which has no spice at all. Well, let me tell you eat garlic and onions and spicy food. I mean, obviously, the bad breath happens in your mouth, but then you're it's still garlic and onions that go down in your stomach, and that causes a lot of bad breath right from your stomach, and a lot of people don't know that. But let me tell you about Zelman's. Zelman's Mintymouth far more than a mint, because it takes care of the mouthpart. It's a little capsule that has a nice strong minty coating new flavor spearmint, by the way, And not only does it work in your mouth, but then you swallow it or bite into it when the mint part is finished, and it goes to work in your gut, in your stomach, and it's hours and hours of fresh, clean breath so you don't smell like the wrong end of a rhinoceros in heat. Zelmons, you can't get it at Walmart, you can't get it at Costco, or you can't get it at Smart and Final. But you can get it on the website. Go to Zelmans dot com. Z E L M I N S. That's Zelman's dot com. Zelmans dot com. This is Handle on the Law. You've been listening to the Bill Handle show. Catch my show Monday through Friday, six am to nine am, and anytime on demand on the iHeartRadio app.