Speaker 1: War of the Roses on intern John in your morning show. You're in what you think is a loving, happy relationship and then something pops up that makes you wonder, is there something else going on? We try to get right to the bottom of it. Christina, good morning, Hey, good morning. I'm looking at your email. So walk us through this. You and Elliott have been together for how long?
Speaker 2: We've been together for a year officially, but we've been dating.
Speaker 1: For thirteen okay, And so we met on hinge is that correct?
Speaker 2: Yeah? We met on Hinge?
Speaker 1: Okay? And what about Elliott's game on Hinge seven? Apart from the other suitors?
Speaker 2: I mean, he was just really authentic and genuine. I really liked him, and I mean he was cute too, okay, and we had like mutual attraction.
Speaker 1: Sure, and so a month of dating. Whose idea was it to define the relationship where boyfriend girlfriend, there's nobody else?
Speaker 2: It was my idea.
Speaker 1: I guess was he do you have a fight or was it a yeah, absolutely makes sense.
Speaker 2: Let's he was pretty quick to agree. He did seem like he objected to it.
Speaker 1: And so now together a year, but here we are doing War of the Roses. What's going on.
Speaker 2: So I remote I do remote work, and we don't live together, but I visit his apartment from time to time, and I was using his computer. Uh, and I noticed that his notes from his phone sent to his computer. I mean, yeah, I kind of snooped around in the notes and saw that he has been keeping track of women with ratings.
Speaker 1: So just to understand, so, I'm assuming it's a.
Speaker 2: Mac, right, Yeah, it's like the notes of his phone.
Speaker 1: Right, so you're using the Mac. You open up the notes on his Mac and you can tell the updates from his phone. So on his phone and then sink to his MacBook, there's a list of women, presumably that he's hooked up with. I'm assuming or.
Speaker 3: I was like, oh, is this someone you saw a coffee shop, like coffee girl?
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Well, they have like ratings after their names, so it would be like Monica ten out of ten, Jamie seven out of ten. And my name was on there too, eight out of ten. And it was updated. It was last updated the week before, so it was updated after me. So there's women after me. I don't understand what else this list could be for. I could have just made me feel sick when I.
Speaker 1: Saw that okay, yeah, so okay, so basically you think this could be like a body count list in theory, which whatever, but the fact that there's women after you would certainly imply that something else is going on. How many women appear after you?
Speaker 2: Like five to ten? Like I would say, like seven?
Speaker 1: Okay, that's a lot if we didn't find this list. Is there anything else that stands out that would be odd? Or is it? More so this is kind of like the smoking gun and you just want to see what's going on?
Speaker 4: This was it?
Speaker 2: I had this really blindsided me.
Speaker 1: I had no Yeah, yeah, I was shocked. Okay, So let's do this, Christina, because that is and maybe there's a reasonable explanation. I think having the ratings next to it.
Speaker 4: Is that's why, right, that's why.
Speaker 1: Insteadcom from the flower shop, let's call from our country morning show alter ego The Morning bull Ride, and we'll do a round of last person to Seeing Naked and we'll try get answers for you that way. Okay, all right, let's do it. I wore the roses in just over two minutes on Intern Johnny Morning Show. So war the roses on intern Johnny your Morning show. Christine, let me recap this. You and Elliott met on Hinge about thirteen months ago. I dated or I guess we're dating for about a month, have the conversation to find the relationship. Been together for about a year or so. Everything's been going fine. However, this past weekend you were at his place you work, doing some work on his computer. He noticed that his notepad on his computer is also sync to his phone, and you found that there was a list of women's names with ratings behind each name. And you noticed that your name appears and then like five women after you, which could imply that he has hooked up with people after being with you. That's kind of fair, right, That's exactly what happens. Okay, And so aside from this incident, friends of family, have they met him? One of their thoughts.
Speaker 2: My family has all they've all met him. My mom liked him, my dad liked him, liked him.
Speaker 1: Okay, friends, you haven't.
Speaker 2: Really met very many of my friends. I mean I tell them about him, and they seem to like him. He's met like maybe two or three of my friends.
Speaker 1: Is there, I'm gonna cut you out. Is there a reason because you're dating for a year? Is it this time he hasn't worked out or what is that.
Speaker 2: I've never been somebody to like bring my boyfriend around my girlfriends very often they're all.
Speaker 1: That's normal. Yeah, okay, So let's do this thing because I get I think, uh, it's just odd that he's updating it recently. That's an odd thing. So instead calling from the Flower Show, let me call it from our Country Morning show alter ego the Morning Bull Ride, and we'll do the secret slation chamber last person see him naked, and we'll try to get answers for you that way. Okay, okay, let's do it one second. I don't know, I don't possible reason.
Speaker 4: I don't feel like any of this is normal.
Speaker 1: Hi calling for Elliott please.
Speaker 5: Yo, it's it's humbly if for the morning ball riding, but put your whole talk to the show quick.
Speaker 1: Okay, see if you please say.
Speaker 4: I'm getting you in.
Speaker 3: Do you wear Shelby layd VIP access every day over here?
Speaker 4: But to wear anywhere.
Speaker 1: Any door you wall, it's just VIP. How how much is access cost?
Speaker 4: It's your I'm getting you in?
Speaker 1: Yeah you is?
Speaker 4: And too?
Speaker 1: Her ride is Clara Belle raising? How on the funk? I special guess a hunk of man meyt grey a beef named Elliott Elliott. Good morning, yeah, Elliot, this is the morning bull Rode. I got fantastic news for you, brother, you are alive on the air now. We got somebody in our sea grass lace tramper and they are in our secrets lace tramper. Sorry, I smoked too much last night because they said that you are the last person to see them naked and vice a verse. And I got some great news for you Elliott. If you can tell this in a secret tamper, you guys both win a free cruise at Jamaica que Beautiful as timmy Elliot, listen, you already got your rocks off. Now you get your rocks off in the water. Do you have any idea who would be in our chamberil who's the last one to see them? Twigs and Berry?
Speaker 6: Brother, you're saying, you're telling me I get a free I can tell.
Speaker 1: You, yeah, the last the last hand pocket you saw? Who was it? Do you say their name? Well, you both win the cruise.
Speaker 6: Why this person would go on the air about this.
Speaker 1: Because they want to win the cruise at Jamaica Queenspeople to saw me your brother.
Speaker 6: All right, Well, if I get it right, can I go myself? Because this was a posed you know that I don't want to bring this person. This was supposed to be between us. You know, I don't want to. I don't appreciate her call out.
Speaker 1: Well here's here's Daniel. It's supposed to be our a man of cruise. So really, this person just knew, Hey, I want to go to Jamaica. Want take me my main squeeze, Elliott, maybe we can make some Jamaica babies something like that. You know what I'm saying. And so that's that.
Speaker 5: That's the vibe, all right? Is that it sounds like you know what it is. Brother, It will have to be Maggie, Maggie.
Speaker 6: Is that you?
Speaker 4: Elliott? Elliott?
Speaker 6: What the hell is going on here?
Speaker 4: Good question?
Speaker 6: Christina? Why are you on the phone? What is going on here?
Speaker 2: I found your note in your phone with all of your women on it with their ratings, and I wanted to figure out what was going on.
Speaker 1: And only my name is intern John. I got Sauce Rose here. You are live on the air, and you let you know that we're doing a War of the Roses. Yeah, so long story, shirts, I found your apparent roster and rating systems and so wherever you want to explain that, brother, the floor is yours are until ten.
Speaker 4: So what's up, Elliott?
Speaker 6: It wasn't a rating system.
Speaker 1: Okay. So women's women's names with the are the birthdays ten?
Speaker 3: A lot of uh crazy August birthdays. Everyone's birthday would be the tenth though.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's true.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's that's my that's personal, Like that's some of your business. What that is?
Speaker 4: Okay?
Speaker 6: Why are you Christina?
Speaker 1: Who's Maggie?
Speaker 6: Are you belonging?
Speaker 2: It came up on your Mac while I was using it from my remote work.
Speaker 1: And that point it's good point for who is Maggie? El yet since we've got that part, why maggazine naked?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 6: I Maggie is someone that I know?
Speaker 1: Cool okay? And why she seen you naked? And why have you seen her naked?
Speaker 6: Well? Because maybe like we went we went out a couple of times.
Speaker 1: Okay, Yeah, so you.
Speaker 6: You were in a relationship it was starting to fade.
Speaker 3: Why wouldn't you have grown up to your friend that, hey, what's going on? I don't feel like anything we're having a connections. So and so you just cheat on her with a bunch of women, just.
Speaker 1: Like in the relationship.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I just thought break up with her.
Speaker 6: Well, it probably was going to end up that way.
Speaker 1: Well okay, but Elliott, what was your plan then? Just kind of like have your cake and eat it too. You hope that Christina just gets tired of you and then till then you're going to keep putting your thing we're done belongs to That's gross.
Speaker 6: Well, we would have had to talk eventually.
Speaker 1: Okay. What were you waiting for though?
Speaker 6: Yeah, I've been busy.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, Hey is it working out?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Wish you the best.
Speaker 4: Well, Christina, you're much better off either.
Speaker 1: Let me ask you if if this hadn't happened today realistically, when would you have said something?
Speaker 4: Yes? One question.
Speaker 6: I don't know. I don't know.
Speaker 1: This is great holidays. Wow.
Speaker 4: The answer?
Speaker 6: Oh, I guess when you guys reached that to me, I.
Speaker 4: Think that he just likes cheating.
Speaker 6: Yeah, like, I don't know. I don't know what to tell you. Christina.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry.
Speaker 4: I'm a giant pos so many things you could say.
Speaker 1: It would be one. Yeah, A couple of things right there.
Speaker 4: I sorry for seeing thirteen months of your life start that. Yeah, for being a liar. I think you definitely should.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what You're an absolute pois or The.
Speaker 2: Ross is creticed and possibly edited broadcast with permission from off participates.
Speaker 1: One and more roses go to ymsradio dot com. War are the Roses? On Intern John in your Morning show? Would love your thoughts nine ninety three three eight to text in Ashbourne, Liz, good morning morning. You heard more of the roses?
Speaker 6: Girl?
Speaker 1: What do you want to say? I just hope his mom here's this Hell Yes, that's the cormra we need. Thank you for listening, have a great day. Thank you and everything celebrity Sauce has or entertainment of part coming? What you got for us?
Speaker 4: Are we talking about? Who's gonna be the co chair of the Mecalen next year?
Speaker 1: Get to in just ever ten minutes on Intern John in your Morning show.
Speaker 2: Intern John in your Morning show.
Speaker 6: That's True on iHeartRadio