Speaker 1: Stop paying for streaming services.
Speaker 2: Listen to the Dave Ryan Show for.
Speaker 1: Free on the radio and the iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 2: It's one on one point three kd w B.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's right, cancel Netflix and just listen to our show. I mean that is this is the worst worst decision ever. Do you ever get surprised at how many streaming services you're subscribed to and you didn't realize It's like, you know what, I think I'll download Disney Plus and then you realize I've been paying for Disney Plus for the last six months. I didn't realize it.
Speaker 3: Well, what's interesting about it is that now they're all just morphing into the same to one like Hulu by the end of twenty twenty six is gonna be gone and it's all on Disney Plus, which I think is a strange choice that things that are on Hulu are on Disney Plus.
Speaker 1: But are you serious?
Speaker 4: Well, they own ABC, so yeah that makes sense to me.
Speaker 5: But it's weird that it's, you know, connected to Disney, so like all these kids have access.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I will tell you the the iHeartRadio app is pretty legit. Because I was walking around the house last night doing some cleaning and you know, touching up this and that, and I got an election in my I don't want to say her two laps. We'll start listening in on me. But I was like, Alexa play classic hits, and she found a classic hits radio station that was playing I hate that song closing time. That song makes me just shudder. I hate that song. I just hate it. So I said, Alexa, find another classic hit stage and so it did. And it's like, I'm not paying for this. This is on iHeart Radio. I mean I pay for Alexa. I think I pay for Alexa. I'm not sure. But iHeart Radio is free. And it's like, if you don't like this show, if you don't like our show, there's dozens of other shows, hundreds of other shows. We're better, honestly, but free music and podcasts and then Minnesota Goodbye. And also you can hear Vaunt Stir the Pot here on the iHeart Radio app. What's on your Mind bun.
Speaker 3: Twenty twenty six. Let's bring back panting panting people at school. I've I've said before. I said before that we need to bring back bullying, and maybe that's not the greatest idea, but pantsing was like the most, like, lightest form.
Speaker 5: Of bullying in schools lightest your underwear is exposed.
Speaker 3: That's better than what a lot of other people are doing. Instead of shoving people in lockers and stuff, I'd rather I've been pants.
Speaker 4: Everybody's been pants. You've been pants with David.
Speaker 1: I've never been pants, honestly, no.
Speaker 2: Pants, like even a girlfriend. As a joke.
Speaker 1: I do it to Susan all the time in the kitchen. She'll be like, you know, leaning over doing something, and I'll pull up and go whip. It's funny. It's a good bit. Yeah, it's a great bit.
Speaker 3: And I feel like and the reason I said before, bring back bullying is because I feel like everybody needs a little humbling. Everybody needs a little bit of a not embarrassment, but just to be like, oh oh oh, so let's dial it back a bit.
Speaker 4: We don't have to bully people. Let's pants people see it.
Speaker 1: Well.
Speaker 5: My thing is is if I get pants, I am almost guaranteeing that my underwear is coming off as well, and that is something I don't want to have happened where built she was.
Speaker 4: I'm just then I can't get pants.
Speaker 2: I'm wearing thongs all the time, so you're seeing.
Speaker 4: The full moon, right, fun same stop stop.
Speaker 6: No.
Speaker 5: So I would say, like, okay, if I was, you know, someone who wore boxers and I was wearing loose pants and then you pants me, and then it's like, oh my gosh, my boxers. Yeah, if you're wearing boxers essentially just wearing shorts. But yeah, Jenny and I were here, got these like little high rise underpants, and you're gonna pants us and either full cheeks are gonna be out where they were.
Speaker 4: No, I'm just joking you guys yourself.
Speaker 5: I'm joking because then like if you get pants, then yeah, I'm gonna actually be indecent exposure.
Speaker 1: Are you thinking this is going to take place? I mean, like, you know, you're all going into the conference room for a meeting and then Darlene comes in and you're like, whoop.
Speaker 6: Sorry Darlene. Could you imagine where do you think this is going to take place? I'll say for us, I'll say the skyroom. But let's just say we're at school, right and let's say our boss Rich is on stage, or if you're at school, the principals on stage doing a presentation for the auditorium.
Speaker 4: What is that called an assembly?
Speaker 5: Yes?
Speaker 3: And then somebody just comes from behind the stage says, don't down pants, and then he's embarrassed right in front of you. Ha, great Joe, great bit. What if he cries? I would cry if someone pants to me in front of people. It builds character, skin, character, skin, It helps you learn, you know what. I got to be on guard all the time, and now you're more enticed to go do it to somebody else. I feel like, if you've never been pants, you, first of all, you need to be pants, but also everyone.
Speaker 4: Should at least pant somebody wants in their lives.
Speaker 5: Someone texted and saying I tried to pants a friend of mine in high school at a gas station when we were on a cheerleading trip, and I accidentally got her underwear along with the pants and completely exposed her in front of an entire gas station full high school students of other people. I felt horrible and cried on the in the bus on the way.
Speaker 4: Oh see, that's what I'm saying. That would happened to me.
Speaker 5: Someone would try and pants me and I would end up indecent.
Speaker 4: Exposuring people. Here's another text.
Speaker 3: OMG, my boyfriend was hanging a shelf the other day and I totally pants and it was hilarious.
Speaker 5: See see it the comfort of your own home, please.
Speaker 3: And good faith like do it and good be like Ah, it was a joke April Fools.
Speaker 4: Yeah, oh wow, I'm for it.
Speaker 1: Vonta think it's a funny bit. But there's always the risk of fully exposing the you know, the regions, and nobody nobody wants that. Nobody Seeing somebody casually naked like that is not the most alluring at all, you know what I mean?
Speaker 4: Naked.
Speaker 1: It's like there's nothing there's nothing alluring about seeing somebody naked. Well, can I finish? Can I finish? Can I finish? There's nothing alluring about seeing somebody naked. That doesn't want you to see them naked, you know what I mean. Like I was running the marathon up in Doug Grandma's marathon. Women would run off into the woods and pee and they'd be like pants around their ankles four feet away from me, who was also peen. It was not the most it wasn't alluring at all. It's like there's a woman squatting to pee over here. So there's nothing fun about seeing somebody naked. That doesn't want you to see them naked. Now, if somebody came in, like somebody really hot at work, and they came in and they said, I'm going to pants myself and they pulled their pants down at work and said, do you like what you see? That is alluring?
Speaker 7: No? I don't.
Speaker 2: I would argue that that is not I would be like, why why are your pants down, David?
Speaker 1: Because they like me?
Speaker 4: Well, well, that's true.
Speaker 1: You have to want to see them naked too, Okay, I can't just enjoy it. I can't. No, you really can't. Ha dumbest. That's the dumbest stirred the pot this week, So congratulations, appreciate that. All right? Coming up on kd WUB, we gotta cover a lot of stuff. There's a really really rich billionaire that says they don't have any money. They're they're a billionaire. They said they've had to borrow money from their mom. We'll tell you who that is. Coming up in just a couple of seconds on Dave's Dirt, plus a whole bunch more on KDWB. The celebrity Rag Worth reading Dave's Dirt on KATIEWB. All right, it gets started mister B says that he has no money even though he's a billionaire. Here's mister B.
Speaker 3: It's funny talking about my personal finances because no one ever believes anything I say because they're like, you're a billionaire.
Speaker 1: I'm like, that's networth.
Speaker 4: I'm actually, I don't.
Speaker 1: I have negative money right now.
Speaker 4: I'm borring money. That's how little money I have.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's what happens.
Speaker 1: Hard to believe, though. I mean, seriously, if you've got a billion dollars in your mister B, she got some sort of an income, you know what I mean, you have to I don't know.
Speaker 2: I think people that are smart with money, though, are all constantly investing in their money and where it's not easily accessible, So I would. I do believe, But I'm sure he could probably scrape up ten thousand dollars. That's a drop in the bucket for him. But I think like a ton of money.
Speaker 4: No, probably not.
Speaker 2: All right, Well, big news just came in that I'm so excited about. He just announced his I'm back sure with that Little John as special guest, and he will be coming to the Twin Cities. He's going to be performing at the Mystic Lake Amphitheater on September twenty six.
Speaker 4: Wait, Mystic Lake or Shokapy? Which one Mystic La?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 2: I thought you told me it was like the new one in Shokapy. No, sorry, but no, the Mystic Lake one is pretty new, oh is it?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: So anyways, he's going to be there September twenty sixth, and Bailey and I were just talking about the fact that this article is like, oh, you just announced it on his big birthday, his forty fifth birthday, and We're like, he's only forty five.
Speaker 3: I thought he was really fifty right, Oh my god, I was, because yeah, that's exactly what it was, much older than that.
Speaker 2: But I'm hyped. This is like my Bruno Mars boss Bruno.
Speaker 4: Mars is on the website man Mars.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Jenny, can we go? Can I come with you to see thank You? Hey?
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Sabrina Carpenter is going to start in her first Super Bowl commercial.
Speaker 2: He loves me, he loves me, not.
Speaker 4: He loves me? He loves me not.
Speaker 2: He loves me.
Speaker 5: So that's a tease for the ad for a Pringles commercials. So it holds shows her holding a flower made of Pringles doing that loves Me he loves me not and then she eats the last one.
Speaker 4: For he loves me.
Speaker 5: So that's cute.
Speaker 3: April twelfth, Marcret calendar, the new season of Euphoria drops and we got a little clip of the trailer.
Speaker 7: A few years after high school. I don't know if life was exactly what I wished. Somehow, for the first time, I was beginning to have faith.
Speaker 3: I'm so excited. It's been a couple of years since the last season of Euphoria. Couple like five right, and the show does jump five years of Ru's characters on the run, natean Cassie are married, Cassie's an only fans star a lot of questions, but I can't wait for it to come out me as wow.
Speaker 1: Old fashioned grandma hobbies are coming back, like knitting, baking, garden puzzles, and bird watching. Among younger people who are tired of screens and stress, they want analog screen free activities for stress relief, mindfulness and connection, moving away from the fast paced digital world. Things like crochet, embroidery, preserving food so we would call it panning, panning or pickling board games nature hobbies. We talked last week about nature journaling about how you just go sit in nature with a journal and you write down what you're hearing, what you're smelling. You know, whether it's warm, whether it's cool, whether it's windy, what does it sound like? And I thought that was such a great idea. So here are the hobbies that are coming back. Knitting, crocheting, quilting, embroidery, baking and preserving, you know, breads and jams and pickles, gardening, which you know you can start indoors in Minnesota and then transfer your stuff outside later. I don't know a lot about that. Puzzles and games, jigsaw puzzles. We talked about this. Majong came up a couple of weeks ago and I said, I want to learn how to play majong. And I thought you guys would laugh, and Jenny's like, no, me too, I do want to. Actually, they'll do a Majong party where it's it's it's there's different levels where there's an easy entry level and it gets really more difficult. But somebody will come to your house and teach you and your friends how to play majong and you sip some cocktails. That sounds really cool. Nature based bird watching rock tumbling. Did you ever have a rock tumbler when you were a kid. I always wanted what is it? Oh my god? It is you take regular rocks from your yard or from a river, bread or whatever, and then you put them in a tumbler which looks like a cylinder, and it rolls and rolls and rolls, and it's got like a an abrasive in there that polishes the rocks down. Like when you go into a gift shop and there's that big thing of polished rocks and you put you get a bag full for like eight dollars or whatever. That's rock polishing, camping, so carving, jewelry, making model rockets. Model rockets are so cool. I did that when I was a kid, and that is also coming back. And then analog entertainment, reading, dancing, and even drive in movies. I just love that story. That was my happiest story of the day.
Speaker 2: I like it as well, and I like all of those things. Would like to put a PSA out to anyone who's trying to be a business owner, entrepreneur, whatever. Can some of it please open more drive in theaters in the Twin Cities. Well they do. Yeah, I'm so sad. I used to go to the one that's over in Oh gosh, I'm forgetting. It's like close to Woodberry and I forget what it's called that closed down.
Speaker 4: I love that one.
Speaker 2: I think the one that's closest to us is like an hour away now at this point.
Speaker 5: And though they're so fun because well they got like a dollar hot dog, you can get a million hot dogs. You get there early. There's people playing like, you know, frisbee and having a great client and then you spend you stay for like two movies and then by that point you've already been there for five and a half hours.
Speaker 4: And you're like, I gotta get out of here.
Speaker 2: It is a long time. And obviously the moviees don't start till late. So like if you see Gonna Be Dark second movie, you're like a trooper because I usually fall asleep by the second movie and I'm like, hey, it's time to go. Yeah, and there's three there's usually three.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I miss those places.
Speaker 2: So jelly Roll is gonna be in a new animated movie called Goat. He plays a bear named Grizz And here's a little clip of the trailer for it.
Speaker 4: Now I get bid. I'm gonna be just like, you're not just gonna play ruaball, you're gonna change the gay. I'm good with the path out.
Speaker 1: I'm walking down no way.
Speaker 3: No, I never lost a drink to play professional ruleball.
Speaker 4: There's only one prophet one of the rules, y'all.
Speaker 1: It's a bit.
Speaker 5: So.
Speaker 2: I mean, there was only a little bit of his voice in there that wasn't him singing. But yeah, he'll be playing a bear name grizz.
Speaker 4: Keathan Thompson has a new kid's book.
Speaker 5: It's called Unfunny Bunny and it features thirty jokes for kids to share with others.
Speaker 4: So if you want to.
Speaker 5: Read a fun children's books like Keenan Thompson Unfunny Bunny.
Speaker 4: And I know somebody else who has a children's book.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's called Little Dave's Amazing Day and is still available on Amazon. So just it is one that I wrote, and it's about a little character. I didn't know what to name him, so I named him Dave and it's about his sloppy, messy, funny adventures through the day. And seriously, I get people who listen to the show who will send me a picture of their kid with this book on their lap and it's their favorite book. And it's like, I love that. I guess because he's messy and sloppy and he's more like them so and Mom doesn't get mad when he's messy and sloppy. She gets exasperated. But it's called Little Dave's Amazing Day. Check it out on Amazon.
Speaker 5: That is it.
Speaker 1: That's the dirt on KATIEWB. Back here tomorrow for Friday. We'll have more concert tickets we always do, and we also have no phone screen or Friday and the best music and we'll you know, fun in games and free Burger gift card giveaways. Now I made that up, but wouldn't that be cool. We just gave away like a twenty five dollars Burger gift card here and I love that. Yeah, that'd be great. It's not going to happen, though, but we'll get back tomorrow on The Dave Ryan Show on KTEWB