Speaker 1: The only show that manages to unite both the left communists and the right fascists.
Speaker 2: They both think we're stupid.
Speaker 3: I don't know if you're acting stupid.
Speaker 4: Welcome back to rovers Morning Glory, most crumbed in history?
Speaker 2: He is he coming up in just a minute. What do you have on the way, Uji?
Speaker 5: A morning habit shared by billions of people may be tied to men's hormone levels in a way that nobody really expected. What am I talking about? I'll tell you the story next.
Speaker 2: Irene says, what about the victim's family? Do they think that guy who was just on video call should have been released? And somebody else says that that guy should have been executed? TF says he gets a second chance? Boohoo? What about the other person in the family, can't wake up dead? Family living the real tragedy? And now I understand all of those points of view. I certainly do. If somebody if that happened to you, if somebody have a drunk driver, for instance, killed a family member of mine, you'd want to kill the person. On the flip side of that, I think you're probably not really being honest with yourself if you have never been in a situation where things could have gone horribly wrong, whether it's drinking and driving or any number of other activities that you've done in your life. Things could have gone horribly wrong and they didn't. Because you were lucky doesn't make you a bad person, just you know, you luck of the draw. I think sometimes people fail to realize that how many times you really could have things could have turned out differently for you, if things could have gone the other way. At least I think about stuff like that all the time. Alison says, I still feel awful. I don't know exactly. Maybe this is the worst thing that she's ever done. I still feel awful. I accepted a liver from someone because I was an alcoholic. I am so scared to write the family. Still I feel so guilty, Alison says, why does she feel guilty?
Speaker 5: I wonder, Well, she was an alcoholic, and you know, but she's if they donated the.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, I but she probably got the liver. She was an alcoholic. Maybe she kept drinking after she got the liver. I don't know. I don't know the details about that. Maybe she could follow up Doug you' ron Rovery's Morning Glory Good morning, Doug. Yeah, I just want to mention when you went around the horn asked somebody who since ever did I'm kind of surprised that, dude. She never mentioned setting up married demand for cheating.
Speaker 5: I never had sex with anyone.
Speaker 2: I know you tried. You and your friends tried to hook up with his many married men as possible, just to just to pray for giggles.
Speaker 5: Going through with it is different. I'm not that I would never cheat. Some of your friends did, though, dog man. It's anyhow, but they do. The guy was the one that did it. No one forced him to cheat.
Speaker 2: You tanted him. You can let him up.
Speaker 6: Yes, yeah, I share your disgust of Doogie Doug. Thank you, Doug, Thank you, Doug. Doug Dougie. Are you ready for these he going.
Speaker 2: On with your getting choked up? I was getting choked up. That's it, all this, all these said stories today. Are you ready for the news? Ye?
Speaker 5: Now, you got to watch that movie because it's been we've been talking about this.
Speaker 2: You have to watch it.
Speaker 5: Watch that movie, The Drama with We're Pattinson and Zendea.
Speaker 2: All right, but first we've got to get to the news. Here we go, Dash Dizzy on Rolls Morning Glory.
Speaker 5: Thieves pulled off a daring museum heist in Sicily. They made off with four Renaissance works attributed to painter Antonello the Messina. The theft happened Saturday night at the Movie Regional Museum in the city of Messina.
Speaker 2: It's resolved during.
Speaker 5: A holiday Italy's fair Gusto Holiday official say the thieves bypassed the alarm and security systems just before ten pm, taking three of the five surviving panels of a bunch of these beautiful paintings dated A fourteen seventy three, plus a double sided panel depicting the Virgin Mary and the Dead Crisis.
Speaker 2: Never even heard of this, dude? You guys ever heard of this painter? Picture of it? Rainy Chance? Ah, right, look it up? Was it not the story? Not at eight o'clock I thought I put it in there. I thought I put it in there.
Speaker 5: At Antonello do Messina A N T O N E L ll o.
Speaker 2: Okay, never heard of the guy?
Speaker 5: Why is it so easy to Why is it so easy to take a break into these museums? So they're bindcasting the alarm and the security systems, Like, what are we doing here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's always I don't know how big this museum is. I think what happens is they don't have a big budget, most of these museums, and they just get complacent. They go nobody's gonna for years, nobody breaks in, and then somebody goes in and loots the place. It says that what this is, what these are worth?
Speaker 5: Says thet comes just days after Italian police recovered three stolen paintings by Renoir, Sizanne and Matisse.
Speaker 2: Well those have you heard of?
Speaker 5: Yeah, so very sad.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 5: A new website lets you check if your car has been recorded by flock cameras. Did you guys see this over the weekend? This new story and you can enter, Oh I.
Speaker 2: Did see this? Like the website that I did not because I go, I don't know, maybe they're doing something weird. I did the same thing.
Speaker 5: I was like, I want to see, but I didn't want to see.
Speaker 2: If I been blocked.
Speaker 4: Okay, so I saw a website like this a couple of weeks ago. But it's only if they upload everything, and so you might it might not. Just the way it worked it made it seem like you might not. It might not find you. Well, you could have been. Yeah, it's probably not one hundred percent. This is just freedom of Information Act. If they've taken all the freedom of Information Acts and compiled all of the license plates that were involved in these searches that people have got from foyer requests, and so I'm sure a very very incomplete picture of all of the searches that have been done.
Speaker 2: Have I been flocked?
Speaker 5: That's the site attracts flock audit logs and allows drivers to see if their license plate has been run by law enforcement agencies flock camera systems. So the person by the name of Jason Hanyar created the site after discovering flock misuse, and now people can see who is watching them.
Speaker 7: I feel weird putting my license plate though into that system to find out if somebody else is watching me.
Speaker 2: I have not been flocked. They just checked my up. You did Epstein hasn't been flocked though, Okay, that's good.
Speaker 5: A morning habit shared by billions of people may be tied to men's hormone levels in a way nobody fully expected. There was a very large study published in European Journal of Nutrition and they found that men who drank more coffee daily had significantly higher testosterone than men who drank little or non even after accounting for weight, smoking activity, and alcohol. Because the study only captured one snapshot in time, it can't say for sure that coffee itself.
Speaker 2: Is raising testosterone rather than something else explained both.
Speaker 5: But now they need to know does coffee boost testosterone? I know Rover does not drink coffee.
Speaker 2: No, and I have very low testosterone. In fact, I'm almost a female Charlie. You've stopped drinking recently. Why what happened?
Speaker 4: I did just think it was adding to my stress the caffeine. Yeah, and have you noticed any difference. Well, if I drank the coffee, it would really s aamp it up. So I no, not much of a difference. I just know that if I do drink the coffee, it's not good.
Speaker 2: Have you noticed your testosterone levels dropping significantly time you stopped drinking coffee? How much coffee? How much coffee?
Speaker 5: Were you drinking a lot all the time? Yeah, all day like Jeffrey does all day at night?
Speaker 2: Yeah, so now I'm just no coffee, no caffeine.
Speaker 5: And if you did one cup in the morning, no, that's still jacksu Yeah.
Speaker 4: Oh, that would after being off of it for like a month, Yeah, that would definitely.
Speaker 2: See. I don't know what it would do. I stopped drinking caffeine probably it's been a while, four or five months. I think I haven't been keeping track, but I don't drink it now because I think it would just be so easy to get. Once I have a pepsi, I know I'm gonna want to keep drinking pepsi. I love Pepsi or doctor pepper or whatever. I'm like Jeffrey's kid. I can't get enough of it, and it's just I don't know, I just haven't haven't had any and trying to avoid it for no particular reason. Go on there.
Speaker 5: You know, when you're not feeling well and you do the Bratt diet. I always used to do that for my daughter when she was younger. A friend of mine wasn't feeling well. She's like, I'm just gonna do the Brat diet.
Speaker 2: What's the Bratt diet? Do you really not know what the Bratt diet is? Anybody with kids knows? Yeah, I don't know, Brad. Do you know what the bread diet is?
Speaker 4: Charlie, Yeah, bread, banana, banana uha raisins, apple sauce.
Speaker 5: Toast, rice rice, apple sauce.
Speaker 2: Apple sauce, toast toast. Yes, okay, the bread diet, Okay, so what about it.
Speaker 5: It's just kind of something that soothes your tummy and just is very bland and it won't get anything upset like in your system. So it's named actually one of the best diets of twenty twenty five, and it's often been hailed as a cure for an upset stomach and if you're nauseous or vomiting or diarrhea. But now it may be more a myth than a miracle worker. So with the whole cyclospora outbreak causing all that excess of vomiting and explosive diarrhea, the importance of trying to manage those systems is pretty it's pretty heightened. And there's limited research now coming out that says we actually support that this diet might be the best way to ease symptoms. That Brett really focuses on stuff that it's not proven to help.
Speaker 2: No, this is just like old wives tale. This is like stuff that I mean that's very obvious. I mean there's no scientific research.
Speaker 5: Well, the American Academy of Pediatrics. Pediatrics no longer recommends Bratt diet for children recovering from gastro for ill It.
Speaker 2: Seems fine to me. It's simple food, but there's but it's any better or any worse than anything else that you're eating.
Speaker 4: It's what They're definitely better than chicken wings. Yeah, for sure.
Speaker 7: I always suggest hey to have some crackers or toast to my boyfriend if he's feeling ill.
Speaker 2: I got to get that in there, boyfriend, what took you so long? She wasn't here on Friday. We had to double down on the boyfriend mentions today you need to get a better slide in. That was a little lame. He gets mad at me for bringing it up.
Speaker 7: He's like, you always suggest crackers or something like that, because it's not terrible on your tummy.
Speaker 2: It's something mild. Yeah, I don't I don't know if it Yeah, I mean maybe chicken wings because they're spicy. But I don't know if it does any I guess I don't think it makes any difference at all.
Speaker 5: Entertainment news for you, Spider Man Brand New Day remained the number one box office movie, seventy million dollars it got, and it's third weekend. So now Spider Man becomes one of the only films ever to grow two billion dollars. There is a list they have, there's only eight we've got top eight. Spider Man is in eighth place with two point zero two billion dollars. The number one movie is Avatar with two point nine two billion dollars. I do think that Spider Man will surpass that.
Speaker 4: Is that because of inflation, though I'd like to know more how many tickets sold?
Speaker 2: Probably usually and then the really a lot of times when they do these lists, they will do adjusted for inflation lists because a lot of the old timey movies they actually hold up pretty well adjusted for inflation. The other thing you have to think about is population. So when you had a movie that was released, like Gone with the Wind, what was the population of the United States at the time that that was released.
Speaker 8: Well, also, there was no multiplexes back then too, so that how many maybe better Gone with the Wind was on one screen.
Speaker 2: So that's all you could see.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so looking at this list for the there's only eight films that have crossed into the billion dollar club. In fourth place is this knee zadd two?
Speaker 2: What the hell is that?
Speaker 5: From twenty twenty five. It's made two point two seven billion dollars.
Speaker 2: I never heard of it. Is that a Bollywood thing?
Speaker 5: What is that?
Speaker 2: Oh? Maybe that's what it is?
Speaker 5: Ne Zha two?
Speaker 2: I don't know, never heard of it. Chinese animated film.
Speaker 5: Oh all right, yeah, that's I do think Spider Man will cross over and become at least the top three. It's Avatar. The Way of the Water is third place with two point three three. I definitely think that they'll get up there.
Speaker 2: There you go.
Speaker 5: That's the schizzy on Rovers Morning Glory.
Speaker 1: Do people describe you as delusional, paranoid, dim witted or just straight up in it?
Speaker 2: Well, you'll fit in right here? Cool or textive? Show now one eight six six yo Rover that's eight.
Speaker 3: Six six ninety six seven six eighty three seven.
Speaker 2: I toltinly wan't watch any more of those Avatar movies. So I saw the first one I ever saw any any of it. I don't understand. Yeah, I mean it's that ride. It was kind of cool, like it's different, But I'm like one and done is good. The ride is great. They amal Kingdom the ride? Does he ride?
Speaker 3: Oh? Yeah?
Speaker 8: I returned to the best. So one of the best, the smells and stuff. Could you smell these pumping like sense and suffer? Its motorcycle animal poop, No Avatar, the Force sent Paul.
Speaker 2: They said there was an animal ride. It's Animal Kingdom, Animal Kingdom, all right. Just Dobber wants to know why not drink decaf Charlie. It's like drinking zero alcohol beer, Like what's the point, right? Yeah, I don't.
Speaker 4: I could if I was like really craving coffee, That's what I would do.
Speaker 2: But Okay, there's somebody that says, my, uh, Rover's wife looks like the chick from the Obsessed movie. I don't. I don't know what that is. Obsession movie, obsession movie. Okay, obsession a brunette. Yeah, that's about it. Okay, anybody with glasses looks just like Charlie. Anyone with brown hair looks just like my wife. I guess John in Youngstown, you're on Rover's Born to Glory. Good morning, John, Good morning guys. I thought today was Tuesday, but still call me Today's Monday. And I'm right.
Speaker 4: But uh wasn't supposed to act more professional.
Speaker 2: Today and act like she knew how to do the news. Shoot, Oh yeah, I think I think it was smart. She was going to act smart. I think is what a week? She said, Well start tomorrow, yeah, and out today tomorrow is okay? Well tomorrow, okay start? What about if we start right now?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 2: Right now? Okay, all right for the rest of the show. Do she's smart? All right, I've got to take a quick break. We'll be right back on Rover's Morning. Glory, hang on, well he is.
Speaker 9: I'm just the regular guy that extraordinary job.
Speaker 1: Welcome back to Roversy, Glory.
Speaker 2: Richard Santa text message. She is speaking of bad decisions. I slept with one of my best friend's wife while he was deployed multiple times. Then I had to be the one to call and tell him what happened. All right, I wonder why he had to be the one to call to say what happened. Couldn't you just keep that amongst yourselves, Like your best friend is deployed, you screw his wife. He's never gonna know if you don't say anything about it, eating you go. Oh, I had to be the one to call and tell them what happened. You didn't have to do anything.
Speaker 9: But what if this guy was screwing his best friend's wife. While being deployed, he gets that wife pregnant. When he comes back, finds out, sees that she's pregnant, and then it's not his h obviously, because that would be the way he found out that somebody's been porking his wife.
Speaker 2: That's when you say, I think I sat on a toilet seat in a McDonald's bathroom and something sticky was on the toilet seat, and I think I think I got pregnant from that. That's that's what you come up with in that In that scenario, you don't who fesses up to that? Wow? All right, And Sean wants to know what is Charlie stressed about? He works twenty five hours a week, he naps every day, he doesn't have a mortgage payment or kids. What is he so stressed about? Sean wants to know what stresses you out most in life. Charlie, I don't know anything striped, just stretch, stressed. Is it more a general anxiety that you have, not about a particular thing.
Speaker 4: I've got a bunch of cramp I have to do, I have to finish, I have to accomplish, I have to do just like things that I have to do that get done uh, and maybe maybe once those are all done, I'll be less stressed.
Speaker 2: But I because I never always be more stuff. What if you get done, there is gonna be more stuff done to be done, Charlie. And this is this is why my wife she gets so angry at me because I'm a procrastinator and she's like, doesn't it just feel good to get things done? And my answer is no, because the more I get done, the more people are going to get me to do. So to me, the less you do is the way to live life. Oh, what's what do you want to get done? What's your what's your top accomplishment you do? You're looking at It's not accomplishment, it's like any sort of cool goal.
Speaker 5: No.
Speaker 4: I need to sell my dad's house. I need to finish his estate. I need to sell his his two houses. I have to sell both of those. I have a I have to make sure the grass is being cut there. I have to uh sell his car that I have to get rid of. It's just a bunch of sorry, a bunch of stu.
Speaker 1: Sorry.
Speaker 4: It's a bunch of crap that I have to just get done. And it it's slow and there's not much I can do about it to speed it up.
Speaker 2: So it's just, oh, sorry, that's just you know, Charlie's is spilling his guts out. You know, it's just I yawned Jeffrey coughs. Now is there is there? Are you waiting on? Stuff? Does this have to go through the court system? You gotta.
Speaker 4: I gotta empty the house that was filled. I have to figure out how do I get rid of what? How to even begin to get rid of the stuff?
Speaker 2: Like, what what do I do with it? It's very I don't not exactly sure how I do it.
Speaker 4: Like there's so much stuff I have to tackle, not that he's a hoarder, it was a hoarder or anything, but it's his stuff, is it?
Speaker 2: And I don't know if it's good stuff? And you're going to go through everything you have to.
Speaker 4: Yeah, So I've already grabbed everything that seemed important right off the bat, like get rid of that, not get rid of it, get it out of there. So but now the stuff I'm looking at it goes this like some sort of family heirloom. I don't know what this is or is this just some piece of crap that he bought that's not doesn't mean anything.
Speaker 5: I don't know, so I have to do that someone come looking and assess everything and get one of those trucks that will remove everything that you don't want maybe, or you could.
Speaker 4: Even possibly even like just remove the stuff that's important and sell the house as is I mean, and then just have somebody else do it.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 4: It's just a bunch of crap like that. So it's no accomplishment where I'm like, this is the goal. I feel great after this. Nothing like that, just crap that I have to do.
Speaker 2: Here is there's somebody who's uh says, what's the point of the flock cameras? So they don't keep track of the Epstein plate. Well, they do keep track of everything. The website that Charlie looked at to see if you've been flocked? Was it? Have you been flocked? Is that? What have you been flocked? Dot com? Is that the I don't know what the website address is. That only is going to show you a license plate that has been involved in a search, an active search that the police have said okay, we're looking for the person, or we did a search of this license plate. And even even if they did, it doesn't mean necessarily that you're still going to end up in this database because this is only searches that have been released, and the details have been released via a Freedom of Information Act, so a lot of them probably haven't been released, so it's impossible to know if they've actually searched.
Speaker 9: Well Corn of Cleuton Police Chief Annie Todd, she said that it's one of the most important tools that law enforcement used to help solve crimes because they can also use to track the vehicle's movement. And another thing they're trying to do is safeguard that only certain people have access to the system and it's not being abused. Is we've done stories where I've seen a story over the weekend where this one woman used was a police officer and used the FLOCK system to track her ex husband.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it happens all the time, every day. It seems like this would not be real hard to lock down and figure out. It seems like a police department could have only one user that's the Flock user, that person, right, all all searches have to go through that guy, so that would cut out I think a lot of a lot of these, you know, people just dicking around with the system and oh's what's my ex girlfriend up to? H You see, you have one or two people that that can do the searches, and they have to justify each one, and it doesn't seem like it's it's rocket science to figure out how to how to lock this down. In Arizona, there was a a Ross. Is it Ross dress for Less? I've I don't. I don't think I've ever been into a Ross, have you guys? No, I've seen them at the mall. Well, yeah, they thought it was a gress store. That's why I never went in.
Speaker 7: So no, it's it kind of reminds me of a Marshals or a TJ Max.
Speaker 5: Like a cheaper kind of yeah, but us clothing stuff.
Speaker 2: Well, a guy was shoplifting at a Ross in Tucson, Arizona, and he was coming out with all of his all of his loot, all of his booty, all of his stuff that he just stole from the store, and a granny, a gun toting granny, confronted him, pulls out a gun. Here's the video here.
Speaker 5: It is.
Speaker 2: So she she is pointing the gun at him. He look at all this stuff he's just casually walking out with. She has a gun out, she pulls a gun. And there was some sort of discussion that the two had here. I don't know what they were talking about. But he just casually takes all of his stuff and gets it. You know, I don't know if he gets into a vehicle or where he ends up going. But they have not caught the guy. What's the point of this lady doing that? Yes, she's got I don't well, that doesn't that doesn't why it's not your stuff. If it was your stuff, I would say, Okay, I know you're not supposed to your stuff. You know you can't. You can't use a firearm to protect property or whatever. You can protect yourself, but not items. And okay, but you know somebody's stealing all your stuff, I might pull out a gun on them, but for ross.
Speaker 4: And it didn't work either, No, I didn't. You just looked at her and went, okay, I'm taking this by That's some balls though that the guy has.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 2: If somebody was pointing a gun at you once you what would you do? Wun't you just drop the stuff?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I would like, Okay, these crappy purses aren't worth my life if it's like Marshall's level stuff.
Speaker 2: But it's all worth like what thirty dollars, just drop it. So he got away. The police have not been able to find this guy. Now people are celebrating this granny, saying how hard are how happy they are that she was standing up for the goodness of society and trying to take out this thug. But she may end up getting charged herself because according to state law there, you cannot brandish a firearm to stop a shoplifting. Now, there are other crimes that you could pull out a firearm if they're being committed, probably various felonies, assaults, whatever, I don't know, murder, rape, home invasion. Those sorts of things that you could stop to try to prevent a crime, you could use a firearm to try to prevent that crime. Shoplifting is not one of them. So the granny herself may actually end up being charged with a crime. Now I don't agree with that either. I don't think she should be charged. She didn't she didn't shoot the guy. She did pull this firearm out. If you look at it, even if you just look at the still frame, she does have her finger not on the trigger, she has it up along the firearm there, So she's not in danger of accidentally shooting him. She seems to know, like kind of knows maybe a little bit. I don't know of what she's doing, But I don't think you think she should be charged with a crime for this.
Speaker 5: Yes, if I had my kid in the parking lot and she's walking around with the gun out brandishing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's not good. The guy was the safety on red? You're dead?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 2: Huh? That's what you got to make sure that red is not on.
Speaker 5: If you're going to start shooting, make sure safety's on or off.
Speaker 2: You can't only pointed at things you want to kill.
Speaker 5: She's like walking around like it's part of the conversation.
Speaker 2: Hey, what are you doing over there, mister?
Speaker 5: Even though her index finger is on the outside of the gun, which is proper protocol.
Speaker 2: How did she even know what was going on? Like, here's a news story about this. Here, maybe they explained, Oh.
Speaker 10: This dangerous encounter has left many people shocked. You can eat and hear the shock in the voice of the witness who captured this whole encounter on a video. Now, experts are advising people to not intervene if they see someone they suspect is shoplifting.
Speaker 2: Oh, my god, what the hell? What's going on?
Speaker 10: As you can see, the witness captures a suspected shoplifter walking away from the Ross storefront with multiple bags.
Speaker 2: In the background, the store's alarm is blaring.
Speaker 10: That's when a bystander walks up to the suspect, pulling out what appears to be a handgun and an attempt to stop them. I asked you saw police about this video. They confirm that they are using this video as evidence for an active shoplifting investigation. They said that when police arrived on seeing the suspect was already gone. No arrest has been made, and since this is still an ongoing investigation, they cannot further comment. So I reached out to a criminal defense attorney, Louis Fidell, to learn more about the legalities of this situation.
Speaker 2: It really depends on the details, but there is a statute that authorizes people to display or use a firearm to prevent certain crimes. Shoplifting is not one of those crimes.
Speaker 10: Biel says, anyone who points a gun in this scenario risking charged with aggravated assault.
Speaker 2: With the deadly weapon.
Speaker 10: He says introducing a firearm into a property crime is incredibly dangerous, putting the public, the bystander, and the suspect at risk of death over retail items.
Speaker 2: So you think this lady should be charged, You don't, Yes, I don't think so. I really don't like at some point people have to take a stand against these thugs that are out there just shoplifting, and you know, this is the community that she lives in, and yeah, but they can't get there fast enough, and people ever fed up. Now I haven't heard as much shoplifting stuff recently, so maybe things have calmed down a little bit. And I remember some states they had enacted things and they go, well, it's not really a crime as long as you shoplift less than a thousand dollars worth of stuff. So then people will load up with nine hundred dollars and stuff and just walk out unimpeded. So I think people had enough of it, and this lady probably is is one of the fed up, angry people, and they go, I don't want this happening in my community. I actually don't have any issue with this. She didn't she didn't fire at the guy. She didn't you know, she tried to stop them to the best of her ability, but she she obviously couldn't. I don't know what they were talking about there. They seem to have some sort of conversation. I don't know what they were talking about.
Speaker 7: Isn't that for the business to decide to implement more security, for them to start enforcing prosecuting shoplifts, because not just citizens.
Speaker 2: I wish they would, but they are all so worried about being sued that they just basically let people walk out. And it's the cost of doing business now, and they you know, so you pay higher prices for everything for all the shoplifting that occurs. But the companies that are being stolen from they don't want to do anything because they what will happen is they would go out there, they tackle this guy, and their security guards would tackle them and they go, oh, I broke my knee, and oh you twisted my neck, and oh I'm an invalid now and I'm gonna sue best Buy or Ross or whoever. And they end up they end up losing in some of these cases. And it's I think it's a shame. And if you were a business owner, I know these are big corporations, but still they're getting ripped off just like anybody if this was a mom and pop start, same amount of merchandise is going out the door, and it sucks. And that's a grown man. Again. We talked about it earlier. Yeah, I shoplifted from a kmart. I was probably about I don't know, twelve or thirteen or probably about that age and stole some CDs from a kmart. These are grown men taking all these stuff out of this store. It's ridiculous. Here's a here's a guy that I think he was dehydrated. This is a PFT live Pro Football Talk Live. They're doing the show and the co host here, Michael Holly. I haven't watched this video yet. I've only heard about this. Did you watch this, Charlie? Here he is, and watch now the the other guy, the main host. What's this dude's name is this?
Speaker 8: That is that?
Speaker 2: That florial guy is whatever? The guy the main host his name? He apparently is completely oblivious to this as his co host is completely passing out in the middle of the show.
Speaker 3: Watch this A big difference if you're going to be working for a team or owning a piece of a team and doing this, Michael Holly, that must be disclosed. Oh my god, on a regular basis, and if Trey Aikman's logic to justify take.
Speaker 2: It, Oh my god, you're kidding. What happened? Did he just pass out? And that's it. That's the clip. And when you see this guy, if you're not watching r mg TV right now, his eyes are it looks like you think he's goofing around. Do you think he's like making a funny face or something, But his eyes are bugging out of his head, they're huge. And then he's like just kind of starts leaning back here.
Speaker 3: If you're going to be working for a team or owning a piece of a team and doing this, Michael Hawley, that must be disclosed on a regular basis. And if Trey Aikman's logic to justify taking a check through Stephen Ross and.
Speaker 2: Then just falls right out of the chair and the host is like, well, I was watching the monitor. I wasn't watching him, so I didn't see what happened. They did have an explanation, I'll pull up the explanation here of what they say, this guy, what he was, what happened to him, But I felt I would say a handful of times in the main studio, I felt like I don't know if you guys ever do this, if you turn your head or at a certain angle or like speed or like, I don't know, do you guys ever get light headed when you do that?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 4: No, I've been light headed before where you feel, yeah, you feel like you're about to pass out.
Speaker 2: Sure, Yeah, I've been in the middle of the show, in the middle of a sentence, and I'm like, man, i might pass out. I'm thinking I might pass out, and you just you power through it. You're like, I'm gonna have to get through that. I don't want to have an embarrassing scene here. And I guess maybe that's what this guy was doing, they claim. According to this in a statement, he says, yeah, that is that guy is a what's his name? Is that Mike Florio. He's not the one that passed out as the co host. Florio says on Friday's show, Michael Holly became overheated and fainted in the studio in his home. We immediately went to a commercial break in order to get him assistance. Fortunately, Michael recovered quickly and is fine. And then he goes on to say that Michael was in the studio at his home. It was very warm in there. He hadn't had anything to eat or drink before the show. He became overheated and passed out. I didn't notice until he slumped in his seat because I was looking at the camera, not the monitor. We went to break right away to get him assistance if he needed it. Fortunately, he recovered quickly and is fine. I'm reading here at keeps his house at seventy nine degrees. Yeah, really that's chilly. Yeah, that's a little bit cold, a little nippy. All right, I've got to take a break. Eight sixty six, Yo, Rover is our number. Eight six six nine sixty seven, six eighty three seven, Ducie, what are you coming up? In the shizzy? There's a woman in the news.
Speaker 5: She has a very funny response to her hoa fines and I I'll tell you what she decided to do coming up next.
Speaker 2: All right, we'll get to that in just a moment. Waco says they sent you an article over the weekend. A New York assembly person says that people shouldn't be prosecuted for crimes because of poverty, like shoplifting. I don't know if I read that. I did see a story. Maybe it's the same moment, and she's like, Oh, people have a biological need, and so you can't. It's not really a crime that you have to satisfy their need of eating or whatever it is, and therefore you cannot prosecute somebody. But that's just not the way that the world works. Obviously, we're talking about the person shoplifting out of that ross, or people are thinking of it. People are fed up. Got to take a quick break. Will be right back on Rover's Morning Glory. Hang on,