Speaker 1: This mojo in the mornings five is six fifty five five and six fifty five five, six fifty five.
Speaker 2: By the way, this is a maybe a topic for later. But there have been in all the years that I've been on this radio show, in this radio station, I've been written up twice. One time was because of evan essence, bring me to life.
Speaker 1: I've got my story. I'll do Uh.
Speaker 2: I'm not going to do it today, but there will be a moment where I bring that up as a topic of why were you written up? And that will be one of my topics that I will bring up, but not today. I got one too. Do it this week, Okay, all right, right, we'll do it. We'll do it this week. I'll tell you all right, no, it wasn't here. We're going to give you a chance to test your pop culture knowledge.
Speaker 1: You better be listening to Shannon.
Speaker 2: I hope that you were listening this Dirty, Dirty on the thirty that just passed. Kevin I was locked in yesterday Tyler beat Kevin and now he's going for four in a row. And this morning, Tyler, we got you taking on a fellow listener, Seth from Roseville.
Speaker 1: What's up? Seth? Good morning, Mojo. What's going on? Good morning, Tyler? Say hi to Seth. Hey, good morning, Seth. What's going on? Tyler? Oh my god, you're putting mean to sleep Tyler? My god.
Speaker 2: All right, we're gonna lock up Tyler in a soundproof area. We're gonna begin with Seth with five questions. Whoever gets the most right wins. Ty always goes to the champion, Seth. What do you do for a living?
Speaker 1: I'm a private contractor. I work for a company out of Warren TNA Renovations. All right, t n A or uh.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you can't say stuff like that on the radio. No.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Boobies and butts are much better than this one. Here are obsessed with? All Right, here we go. Question number one, Seth.
Speaker 2: Kanye West is currently headlining his YA Live concert tour. What city is Kanye famously from? Hey, hold on, I gotta dump that you can't cannot swear? You cannot swear? And because I hit the delay, you wouldn't have heard the question. You gone too far. But the question for those listeners that missed excited dump it was. Kanye West is currently headlining his concert tour What city is he famously from?
Speaker 1: We'll see if done.
Speaker 2: Tyler got the answers said right, yeah, don't swear seth Question number Question number two. Former Detroit Lions cornerback Terry On Arnold is a free agent as of yesterday. How many points is a touchdown worth?
Speaker 1: In the NFL.
Speaker 2: Sick Question number three, people are still talking about Taylor Swift's wedding instead of having bridesmaids? Who who served Taylor's served as Taylor's man of honor.
Speaker 1: For a seconds? Her roster?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: Maybe brother?
Speaker 2: In question number question number four, after years of speculation, will Smith and his wife are back under the same roof living together?
Speaker 1: Who is she? Jada? Think it? And question number five is going to be an audio clue.
Speaker 2: On this day in two thousand and eight, twenty thousand people gathered inside the Staples Center for a memorial service to honor the late Michael Jackson. His daughter gave an emotional speech.
Speaker 1: The father, you could ever imagine? What's her name?
Speaker 2: You said, Paris, Let's bring the champ back from a soundproof area. Set from Roseville did pretty great, even though you swore you got four to five. All right, Yeah, we had to do a little dumpage on that one. Back there, Tyler, So no swear words please to any of the contestants. He was a little shook when I asked the first question. Question number one, This is Tyler's turn now. Kanye West is currently headlining his Yay Live concert tour. What city is Kanye famously.
Speaker 1: From three seconds? Chicago? Yes?
Speaker 2: Yea, and he'll be in Chicago performing that I think September four. Okay, somebody knows that that was the question I would have got yesterday. I got it right, all right. Question number two. Former Detroit Lions cornerback terry On Arnold is now a free agent as of yesterday. How many points is a touchdown worth in the NFL?
Speaker 1: Tyler six? Yes.
Speaker 2: Question number three, people are still talking about Taylor Swift's wedding instead of having bridesmaids. Who served as Taylor's man of honor? A brother, yes, as Austin Swift. What does Austin Swift do for a living? He's Taylor's brother.
Speaker 1: O' caare audio director Zach of Taylor Swift. Oh really? Okay?
Speaker 2: Uh, he's got to miss these next two questions to make you a winner, Seth.
Speaker 1: Question number four.
Speaker 2: After years of speculation, Will Smith and his wife are back under the same roof living together.
Speaker 1: Who is she Jinkett Smith?
Speaker 2: Yes, and a perfect score if you get this one. On this day in two thousand and eight, twenty thousand people gathered inside the Staples Center for a memorial service honoring the late Michael Jackson.
Speaker 1: His daughter gave an emotional speech. Father, you can ever imagine? What's her name? Paris Jackson? Per day five to four?
Speaker 2: Is the fine tyler back tomorrow? Did you call him Trevor?
Speaker 1: I don't know where do you get Trevor from?
Speaker 2: I don't known. Seth and his inview tomorrow? Okay, I appreciate that. Do a book, Seth and his construction company. Good luck to you. We got a partying gift for you. I want you to hang on the phone. Big Boy is our sponsor this week. We're gonna set up with a Big Boy gift card. Congratulations, Thank you.
Speaker 1: That sounds great.
Speaker 2: I appreciate it.
Speaker 1: Mojoe, appreciate you, buddy. Have a great day. Enjoy your day. It's Mojo in the Morning's five is six fifty five.