Speaker 1: I did something completely horrible right now, and I feel bad. I completely forgot to do the five or six. I got so caught up and talking about my dinner last night. You know what, hold on Mojo in the mornings five six, seven.
Speaker 2: Six, seven seven.
Speaker 1: Anna is our reigning champion. She's back, going for two in a row.
Speaker 2: Welcome back, Hi Anna, Hi Anna. Tell us a little bit about yourself. We want to get to know you.
Speaker 1: I live in West Michigan and I am and you're what are you in witness protection?
Speaker 2: And you can't say it on the air? What do you do? Okay? Well, it's nice to have you on.
Speaker 1: I want you to say hello to your challenger from Utica, Michigan. In the process of moving to Las Vegas. Who are you moving to Las Vegas for or with?
Speaker 2: Yes, sir, I'm actually moving by myself. I gotta get out of the space. Michael, running from the weather. You know what you're not.
Speaker 1: And by the way, Vegas, all the craziness there and no state income tax.
Speaker 2: Get ready for that, my friend?
Speaker 3: That's true?
Speaker 2: Yeah, more money in my pocket? All right.
Speaker 1: So here's the deal, and we're going to lock you up in a soundproof area. So You're gonna go and talk to Lydia for a little bit, and then I'm going to talk to Michael, who better continue to listen to us on the iHeart Radio app.
Speaker 2: Of course, you're I appreciate that. Thank you. Michael. All right, he's a real one. Here. We got five questions. Whoever gets the most right wins? When are you leave it? When's the last day?
Speaker 3: Actually?
Speaker 2: Tuesday? Wow? Got it? This is wild. I'm spending Memorial weekend here. Figure out what I'm gonna do.
Speaker 3: But yeah, I'm leaving as soon as possible.
Speaker 2: Man, your family crying? Are they upset? Yeah? They're pretty upset. But it's all right. You gotta spend your sometimes.
Speaker 1: We'll see you in September for the iHeart Festival. You'll to come see us.
Speaker 2: Michael. All right, you guys come stay with me.
Speaker 1: Now we're staying in a hotel. Hold on one second, here we go. First question question number one. A new video of Britney Spears' Sobriety Test is making its way around the internet. Shannon's gonna play it for us later this morning. Which of these songs did Britney not sing A Gimme Moore, be Lucky or c.
Speaker 2: Die Young. See question number two.
Speaker 1: President Trump says that he's going to try to attend his son's wedding in the Bahamas this weekend. Which son is getting married?
Speaker 2: Two?
Speaker 1: Passed on that one because it's too much time. Question number three. Chelsea Handler slammed comedian Shane Gillis over his quote gross jokes at a recent Netflix roast?
Speaker 2: Who got roasted? Kevin Hart? Question number four?
Speaker 1: This late night talk show host final episode aired last night?
Speaker 2: Who is he?
Speaker 1: Question number five? This Starships rapper made a surprise appearance at Elon Musk's star bas site in Texas yesterday.
Speaker 2: What's her name is?
Speaker 3: Mina?
Speaker 1: Let's bring the champ back from a soundproof area, Michael, how do you think you did? Yeah?
Speaker 2: You did? You got three, three, five, Here we go and you got to beat three out of five? Okay? Question number one.
Speaker 1: A new video of Britney Spears' Sobriety Test is making its way around the internet. Which of these songs did Britney not sing a Gimme More be Lucky?
Speaker 2: Or C? Die Young? Oh?
Speaker 1: Yes, Die Young? That was a Kesha song? Question number two? Every weird?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: I thought you said bee for me?
Speaker 1: Two?
Speaker 2: Wait? She said, Bee, I don't know what did you say?
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, I thought she said C two.
Speaker 1: Question number two, President Trump said he's going to try to attend his son's wedding in the Bahamas this weekend.
Speaker 2: Which son is getting married? Three seconds? Oh my gosh, Donald Jr? Yes, Yeah, good guess one.
Speaker 1: Question number three, Chelsea Handler slammed comedian Shane Gillis over his quote gross jokes at the most recent Netflix roast.
Speaker 2: Who got roasted? Kevin Hart? Yes? Three to two.
Speaker 1: Question number four, This late night talk show host final episode aired last night.
Speaker 2: Who is he? Stephen Colbert?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: And a perfect score if you get this.
Speaker 1: This Starships rapper made a surprise appearance at Elon Musk's star based site in Texas.
Speaker 2: That's her name?
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh, Yes, Winter Winner. Congratulations to Anna, Thank you.
Speaker 1: I'm going to go to work today to take care of those dogs and cats and turtles And what's the what's the most interesting animal that people bring in as a pet.
Speaker 2: At the clinic that I work, we only do dogs and cats. Dogs and cats.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, My kids have had so many weird animals over the years, you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Like it's weird. They had like snails snail as a pet.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was like it was like a hermit crab, I guess.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And then the other one was the one that looked like a maybe.
Speaker 2: A rat, but the hell not a not a hamster? But no, what is it called? Oh, didn't Jacob have like a hairless Yeah? It was. It was something. It was. It was scary. It was scary.
Speaker 1: It got stuck behind the dryer and went went into the dryer vent.
Speaker 2: No, yeah, did it die, God rest itself. It's module in the morning. Five is six fifty five five five