Speaker 1: You know, the first couple of times I heard that song, I didn't like it. But now that I've heard it a few dozen times, I really hate it. Now that's a joke. That's a joke. That's a joke, that's a that's a DJ's joke, and I pull it out once. I like that song. Yeah, that song slaps. I don't know what it means the fate of Ophelia. It means nothing to me, but that is one catchy song right there. We might play that at Ukulele Club tonight. It sounds like there's a little Ukulelean It probably is. There may be so anyway, Ukulele Club tonight and is a promotional tour for Ukulele Club. Bailey and I are going to sing That's what makes You Beautiful on ukulelea duet by One Direction. Okay, I'm ready? See is your first note? Ready? And you can watch the Magic on Dave Ryan TV. We're on YouTube every morning from seven until nine and you can watch the Magic on four different cameras in color. Watch me sweat hey right, two, three? Your insecure.
Speaker 2: I don't know what far you're turning heads when you walk through the door.
Speaker 1: Don't need makeup to cover up.
Speaker 2: The way that you are is h Everyone else in the room can see everyone else, but you, baby, You lie up my world like nobody else. The way that you clip your hair gets me over well. But when you smile at the.
Speaker 1: Ground, it ain't hard to tell you. No, no, you don't know your daut if oh the end. No, that's enough, that's enough. I don't think we need to do anymore.
Speaker 3: Good you guys, Thank you Brabo.
Speaker 1: No un, how much of that was Bailey actually playing?
Speaker 3: I was playing it.
Speaker 1: She was so long.
Speaker 3: Okay, well I'm not.
Speaker 1: As good as Dave, so yeah, I feel like Dave carry well.
Speaker 4: I usually do strum down and Dave is going like up and down and up and down, and I can't do that.
Speaker 3: I'm not fast enough. So I just literally it's you're I mean, sick, cure, don't know what for damn minute, So I just do one. Fine, But you can do it? You can you do it? You can't kulele.
Speaker 1: That's the thing. And that's a three chord song. If you know three simple basic chords, yes, you can play thaosions of songs, including that one. So anyway, Ukulele Club tonight, if you want to come. Everybody's invited, you do not. We used to get forty fifty people at Ukulele Club and then I think people were like, hmmm, I don't know, it's intimidating. It's not intimidating. We're the kindest. We judge you when you go to the bathroom. So when you go, can I use the bathroom, DAVEA It's down the hall by the door. When you walk out, I'll be like, oh God, are they tone deaf? But when you're there, yeah, we're very supportive, super nice. So ukulele club, you're invited. You got a ukulele in the closet. Maybe you played, but not in years. Bring it out. Do something tonight rather than watch Pluribus on Apple TV. Okay, do something with your life. Well, see, there's a details online Dave ryanshow dot com under the dayfam Jenny's been on Reddit.
Speaker 5: Let's romanticize the five o'clock darkness that has approached our lives, and I'm gonna tell you how.
Speaker 3: These are just a couple quick tips for you.
Speaker 5: First off, layer you're lighting, think about like twinkle lights and candles and lamps have multiple lights, but warm light not the big light.
Speaker 1: Okayad like a department.
Speaker 5: Store, all right, keep the kettle ready, hot tea super oatmeal. Simple rituals that make the darkness feel softer and warm you from the inside out. It's gonna help you winterize your space. Swap out your linens, add a heated blanket, bring home fresh flowers to bring hints of life to your place.
Speaker 3: Oh that's cue. Is there places waste? Or romanticize the five o'clock dark.
Speaker 5: Find the light, face us on every day to support circadian rhythm and serotonin. Maybe hang some balls or sun catches to make every hour of light feel a little bit different. Another one is warm from the inside out. So lean into cooked foods, morning sunlight, and waking gently before dawn because science backed ways that the studies your mood and maximizes the sunlight helps your you know, your serotone and all that couse up. And the last one we'll go with is romanticize rest. I feel like we're go, go go in the summer. We're like ready to party, ready to do everything. Get outside in the winter. Romanticize it. Pick a cozy hobby or comfort series. It feels like a blanket for your brain. You're not falling behind. You are recharged hibernating.
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah, a cozy hobby is seriously like ukulele because you can sit there and you can play and make music, and there's something about that that's so good for your heart and soul and your mental health. So when you romanticize sleep, I look at the clock at six thirty and I start counting down. It's like, okay, two and a half hours to like, can reasonably go to bed. Don't do that.
Speaker 5: Go to traded and buy yourself some flowers.
Speaker 1: That's not a bad idea.
Speaker 3: Flowers bring some life into your house.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's a smart one, because usually I look at it six thirty and I go, it's pitch black midnight outside. What if I laid down and just didn't get back up until the morning.
Speaker 1: You know. Romanticizing candle. Susan got this awful pumpkin spice candle. And then the things that sit in oil they look like a stick or a wick. Yeah, and they and it is the worst. We've had arguments about this stank because she loves the pumpkin spice stank that's emanating from the laundry room, and I'm like, it smells like somebody vomited back here. She's like, that's pumpkin spice. I'm like, it smells terrible. It is nasty to me. Oh, and I don't mind pumpkin spice too strong, this version, Jenny is too strong and it's too chemically And I know they're all artificial, but it's just the worst. But you know what, you pick your battles.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I love a candle. I have so many candles lit like every single day. And I have one of those sunset lamps that you can like change the color so it can be like blue, it can be orange, it could be purple, and then it like projects on your wall to make it look like it's a sunset.
Speaker 1: Oh it's so nice. Oy. Yeah, all right, thank you, Jenny. We'll be back in a second. By the way, speaking of lights and darken, northern lights are possibly visible tonight, Is that right.
Speaker 5: I have an app called Aurora, and I've been getting it mess like notifications in the last few days. I think it started like last Thursday, but up in the north Shore area Duluth, they were getting a lot of northern lights in the last I handful of days.
Speaker 1: Okay, I've never seen them. I hope one day before I die that I can see the northern lights. All right, we'll be back in a second. Pick your ticket Tuesday next chance to win a thirty five on KATIEWB. Stay here to win and search Dave Ryan TV. You know it's almost Thanksgiving. It is two weeks from this Thursday. It's almost time to bust out butterball or Jello by Kate Rattit's yeah, either one of those, because this is what we're thinking about Thanksgiving. And Susan, my wife, she said, I don't even like Thanksgiving dinner. Like the meal. I'm like, really, why? I mean, I love it. Yeah, Turkey green bean cast a role. I can do without the granberry sauce. Nobody ever touches hat.
Speaker 3: Kyles cranberry sauce.
Speaker 1: I love the rolls. I love the of course, the mashed potatoes, the gravy and the stuffing. You put gravy all over everything and what I wanted every day. No, is it my favorite meal of all time? But no, it's a once a year kind of a thing, so it's really good and I just love it. But then I remember I went to a girlfriend's house one time years ago, back when I was like twenty five and her family had lasagna because they didn't really want to do Thanksgiving turkey. And I'm like this, my pea brain, I never thought that there could be other things besides Thanksgiving turkey. So if you were going to change it, let's say you had to, you have to change it to something, what would you change Thanksgiving dinner too? I will go first, Okay, surf and turf, So I would do like a steak and a and a and a lobster tail. Crab legs better than the lobster tail. Yeah, a lot of butter. Yeah, you know, salty butter. So steak and crab legs? How different a surfing turf from like a seafood boil? Food boil is quite a bit different because seafood is like, I mean, that's like corn and potatoes and you pour it out all over the table, and you know that's a different one.
Speaker 6: Which can I choose seafood boil just because I've never had it, so since it's the one time of year, I think that's what i'd want to do it.
Speaker 1: Yeah. My daughter Bet lives in South Carot, North Carolina, and they do that all the time. They go down and dig crawfish out of the sand and then they pour it in a big pot.
Speaker 4: Really yeah, and seafood boil. I know I want to go to one. So about I keep seeing them on TikTok.
Speaker 1: So that's the talkback Tuesday. So for talkback Tuesday, what would you choose for adulternative thinks Thanksgiving dinner rather than turkey and stuff and taters. What would you choose? And you can choose anything, but you really shouldn't make it like tacos.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean you could, you can.
Speaker 1: You can have tacos anytime. So, Jenny, what are you going to chang talkback Tuesday? Use the talkback feature and we'll play yours back on the radio.
Speaker 5: I wasn't gonna pick tacos, but now I feel like mine's not good enough. I would go very Wisconsin with it. It would be brats, it would be cheese, curds, and dessert would be like a blizzard by sold love that I love.
Speaker 1: R don't think about healthy, because you know what, healthy does not come into this fantasy Thanksgiving dinner. Use the talkback feature on the iHeartRadio app and let us know on talk Back Tuesday? Do you want to play Jello or do you want to play butterball? Which Bayley, you're a fan of the show, you listen to the show. Do you want to play Kate Radditt's version of Jello? Or do you let's do let's do Gello? I feel Jello right now? Okay, let's do it. In the meantime, use the talkback feature and let us know what would you change it to and throw in your name and where you're from to like this is Carla from Cottage Grove because we'd love to hear where you're listening Jello on Katie WP.
Speaker 7: Jo Angren Bees dinner rolls with lots of bird of mash, potatoes and some turkey gravy over everything. Can I get a glass of wine to help for s down all the stufing?
Speaker 3: Joe and some bucket bags.
Speaker 8: Sweet potatoes on the side.
Speaker 4: Let me eat it.
Speaker 8: Saginst you keep the neck on Noba. I scream, okay, what the hack Joe gotad.
Speaker 9: Es?
Speaker 8: I like my turkey bags, but throw the beans and you know leving when it's time to the No.
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 1: Oh, sorry about that, because somebody's gonna bring me coffee here in a second, Kate rattit's just texted, oh my god, tis the season she sings that song. She says, I thought of you because John bought Starbucks coffee instead of Cariboo, and I can't handle it very much. Remember you also do not drink Starbucks. No, I do not. It is swill. It is undrinkable swill. Even state if you put a spoon in it. You can stand a spoon straight up in Starbucks. Gross. I don't know if that's the shout out Cariboo. All right, let's do some talk back Tuesday. What do you think that your Thanksgiving dinner should be switched to? And I said, well, surfing turf. But I still like Thanksgiving dinner. What about did you pick one?
Speaker 4: Dailey? I mean, I'm going to be super basic and just say Ham. Every year I try to get my dad to just pick Ham, and he's like, what, I bought a thousand pound turkey for four of us. Great, Okay, good choice.
Speaker 1: Boring. Here's some talkbacks. I got a couple that said this, Oh.
Speaker 10: My gosh, So if I had to switch up Thanksgiving dinner, I'd smoke me some brisket, some barbecue ribs, give me some kalsa on beans and corn bread. Going and some bread pudding to top it off at the end.
Speaker 1: Oh, very nice. It's freaking amazing.
Speaker 4: It does.
Speaker 1: Yes, very good. Here's another one. What would you change Thanksgiving to? My name is Sam from Bloomington, and I would change it to pot roast because that is delicious. I don't disagree, but pot roast is fairly common. We all have it maybe once a month.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I guess when I was growing up, pot roast was like a special thing that we would, I don't know, get like four times a year, so I.
Speaker 3: Feel like that's special. Still is another talk back.
Speaker 9: If I could trade out the traditional Thanksgiving dinner, I would change it for a full on German dinner. The schnitzel, the rue latten, zuur braten, spiezel, German potato salad.
Speaker 1: Give it all to me. I love German food. A lot of people like god, go to Germany and like, you know, bring something to eat because the foods I love great sausages and spaetzel, and yeah, the German potato salad.
Speaker 4: Different, but that's you're in a different country, so period, I think it's delicious.
Speaker 1: Best German food in the world outside of Germany. Beagles, kaiser hoff and New Olm, Minnesota. Oh yeah, go to via that makes sense. New Alme is just like a little a lot of Germans out there.
Speaker 6: So somebody texted they said they changed Thanksgiving to habachi.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm down for.
Speaker 6: You get the shrimp fried rice, you get the shrimp chicken steak combo the noodle.
Speaker 1: That's a good idea. So you leave a talk back and let us know what would you change Thanksgiving dinner too. We'll be back in a second with a bear. That a criminal bear that the bear is doing some criminal not cocaine bear. It is a real bear that is creating criminal mischief. And we'll tell you about this bear coming up next on kd W B. Those bears, they are a problem. There was this one bear and he had a little buddy and he was like walking around into like you know parks, like like Jellystone Park, and he was stealing, you know, like tourists would come through with like food and a picnick basket and he would steal it. His name was I have it written down here, ye yogi oh, And he would go he boo yeah, And that was his accomplice. His name was Boo boo. The accomplice his accomplice. Yeah, and so then he'd be like, you try to talk his way out of it, you know, because you all see YouTube videos or Instagram videos of some idiot getting pulled over and they try to reason with the cop. He's like, mister ranger, sir. And so you know, hey boo boo, tell us, we think we're pretty funny, don't we We think we're pretty funny. Does anybody else think we're funny?
Speaker 11: No?
Speaker 3: No, I don't even know ifvont knows what we're talking about.
Speaker 5: I think, and I like, stay out of the times when you guys think you're being.
Speaker 6: Funny, your little bits about Napoleon.
Speaker 1: Me and Jenny look at each other and then we just start finging out. We're gonna have for dinner?
Speaker 3: Yeah, Me and Dave.
Speaker 1: We over here with little twinkles in her eye, like, hey boo boo, I feel real relaxed.
Speaker 3: I feel real relax right now.
Speaker 1: Is there some sort of vests I can wear?
Speaker 4: Don't be jealous, because I've been talking online with hot papes all day.
Speaker 1: Oh, Napoleon. You know I'm training to be a cage fighter.
Speaker 3: Girls go and hit me.
Speaker 11: Girls like guys with skills, you know, both stuff skills, nun shook skills. Girls like girls with skills. Gosh, gosh, my last, can you bring me some chopsticks? It's gonna goaulon. Just go to the nurse's office. She has like twenty in her drawer. But my lips are real bad.
Speaker 1: Gross gross. Okay, we're ready. So the bear, thank you. There's a bear that's been breaking into homes in Colorado. This bear broken into a home in Colorado twice in one night. So here's the residence. They're hollering at the bear and then they're talking to the deputies who came to their home to take care of the situation with the bear.
Speaker 3: I have never been.
Speaker 4: More grateful for men with guns in my entire life, Like officers, thank you you were for your courage.
Speaker 1: Is it supposed to hear yell? Like, if there's bear territory, you're supposed to yell and have a bear bell or something like that. You're a big hiker, hey bear bear?
Speaker 9: No?
Speaker 1: What did they say? They say?
Speaker 6: If it's black, attack, if it's brown, laid down, if it's white, good night.
Speaker 5: That's one of the things that you can hear you a lot of times, though, if you're anywhere where there's probably bears near a trail. Usually you just like sit there and you try not to move, and you.
Speaker 1: Say, hey bear, hey, oh you're being serious.
Speaker 3: No one being serious?
Speaker 1: Oh really Okay, I didn't know that.
Speaker 3: But no, that isn't line too though.
Speaker 6: Yeah, if you're black, attack mean if the bear is black, that means like attack because they don't like noise or whatever, so it'll scare them away. If it's brown, laid down, they don't want they want you to be calm. And then if it's white, good night. Because apparently polar bears are the most vicious.
Speaker 1: The chances of encountering a panda here in America none Also, polar bears only exist at one of the poles, and I'm not sure which one.
Speaker 5: I take little icebergs to different countries like Iceland. I found it get like a little paddle.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna give a shout out to John. He's having surgery this morning on his back to fix a disc after a car accident a couple of months ago. So wife Pearl says a little shout out, little positive vibes to John. John, everything will go just fine. So whoa, thanks for listening. We appreciate you. All right, we'll be back in a second with oh yeah, yeah, yeah, thank you. You're right. Pick your ticket tuesday, Thank you, Jenny. We're gonna make it real simple. We've played games for it this time, we're just gonna make it really easy. Pick your ticket Tuesday. All right, So your choices are you figured it out? Cats side Cardi b Demi Levado Edge sheering in Doosha Cat. We'll grab caller number ten right now, six, five, one, nine, eight, nine, kd w B, watch me do it? You want to watch me do it? Hello, kt w B your caller number one? Try again? Okay, yeah, try again, KATWB Hello, call her number two. Try it again. This is what DJs do for a living, the phone count callers. Hello, KTWBO, you're number three. Try again, KATWDB, Hello, you're number four. Try again, And sometimes they go and sometimes they just think, hello, katewd B, number five, Try it again. Okay. See that's what I mean. Yeah, like the whining and the bitching and the yelling. Kat B Hello, you're number six, Try it again. Okay, Hello, Yeah, okay, kt w B, Hi, you're number seven. Try again. Hello, KTWDB you're number eight. Came really close. All right, Okay, like I said, they're speechless, You're almost there. Your caller number nine. I know next time, next time. We do it many times during the day. Hello, Katie wob.
Speaker 4: Him number ten, number ten for what Pick your Ticket Tuesday?
Speaker 1: Let's Pick your Ticket Tuesday.
Speaker 11: That's the podcast you guys are doing, right, Okay.
Speaker 1: Don't hang up. I don't want to confuse your what's your name? You are color number ten? Who Amber, Amber? Who do you want to go see?
Speaker 3: It's a hard choice, but I think I'm gonna pick Joja Cat.
Speaker 1: Doja Cat is an excellent choice. We got the tickets for you. Joja Cat is going to be at let's see here Target Center next October Wow, October fourth, nearly a year away, hopefully. Yeah, right clear your calendar. Amber, Congratulations, can thanks for listening. Have a great day, Amber, Thank you, you guys to thank you. Dave's Dirt coming up next. Another Pick your Ticket Tuesday comes up in one hour at eight thirty five nine.
Speaker 5: Injured Timer and Lambert's Injury Law on Katie w b It started.
Speaker 1: I thought it was really interesting the list of the best female singers in rock now. Most of these are classic rock, if not all of them are classic rock. But I got a little list for you in some highlights you want to hear some of it? Yes, here are Ann Wilson of Heart, Stevie Nix and Pat bennettar the best voices lead singers in rock.
Speaker 3: You haven't done down.
Speaker 10: Down, Down down man?
Speaker 2: Now, wouldn't you just not.
Speaker 4: The lodding.
Speaker 3: Singing? And you know that you love one to be.
Speaker 6: Your all hot rega dream, Mega Love, Tega.
Speaker 1: Wow, where's Ashley Simpson.
Speaker 9: Off?
Speaker 1: L Let's play that? As a boss?
Speaker 5: Check would have it in the system. I always have to manually load it if we ever want to play it. I do like that we have pieces of me though well no, no pieces of me is no lv.
Speaker 3: I can't disagree, but what can you say?
Speaker 5: Wendy's is closing hundreds of restaurants coming up in twenty twenty six. Basically, they plan to close about two hundred to three hundred of the locations. The closures are part of the company's Brought a Project Fresh turnaround initiative aimed at addressing underperforming locations, improving average unit volumes, and realitating resources.
Speaker 3: Towards stronger stores. What is something? What's didn't they bring something back recently on Wendays that you liked?
Speaker 1: Bring it back?
Speaker 6: No, but they have the tenders now, they have chicken tenders in addition to the nuggets.
Speaker 5: Okay, well, regardless, I don't think that it's going to affect too many people. I mean, that is a lot of locations, but that's everywhere in the United States.
Speaker 1: You feel a little bad for Wendy's because, I mean, when's the last time you went to a Wendy's. There's one of the Denver airports that I frequent all the time. Fair enough, fair enough? Yeah, Burger King is the one that nobody goes to. Yes, And I feel bad for Burger King because every time I drive by there's one over in chan happening by the gas station. Yeah. Every time I drive by, there's the car of the employee in the parking lot and not a soul around. Yeah. And it's like, man, Burger King's legit. I just don't eat a lot of fast food.
Speaker 4: I think more people go to Burger King for breakfast. I feel like Burger King breakfast is well loved.
Speaker 1: Perhaps maybe by the way, can I just before I forget the McRib is back? Yes, the McRib is back at McDonald's through the end of the year.
Speaker 4: And something else that's back after a seventeen year hiatus is Krispy Kreme to Fridley.
Speaker 3: It's opening tomorrow.
Speaker 4: They're starting to serve their donuts at eight am tomorrow.
Speaker 3: That's a weird new location in Fridley because.
Speaker 1: When they first introduced Krispy Kreme here, we made such a big deal out of it. We landed a hell copter in their parking lot, loaded the helicopter up with Krispy Kreme and flew them somewhere I don't remember where, but you know, but then they came right around the hot the low carb craze, and every one of them closed up.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: But now that we're all into being fat again, yeah, we're all headed down to Krispy Kreme.
Speaker 4: I mean I've never not been into being fat, So like I'm excited and like, seventeen.
Speaker 3: Years that's wild.
Speaker 4: But what's cool because I've drive past this place a lot every so often and it's huge. It's like an entire like a business it seemed I mean a huge, a huge building. It's gonna be cool. It's massive. I can't wait. So Krispy Kreme tomorrow in Fridley off of University.
Speaker 6: Kim Kardashian's been relying on everybody but herself to pass these bar exams. Well, first she said that she was using CHATCHYBT. We talked about that last week to take one of the tests, and she was like, all the answers were wrong.
Speaker 1: I blamed them for failing.
Speaker 6: Now she's saying that four different sidekicks told her that she was going to pass, and she believed. And now she's like, they're all built full of bs, They're all pathological liars. You know what I think would have helped Kim Kardashian pass a test? And this is just me throwing a shot in the dark.
Speaker 1: Studying, studying, actually doing the homework. Well, I think she did. I think she's brilliant, But I also think that I don't know a psychic lawyer or a lawyer that relies on psychics. No thanks, Hey, I'm getting a shout out to veterans. It is Veterans Day. We're not a big military town, but we have a lot of retired and ex military here in the Twin Cities that some were above they had saw combat, some did not, but still you're a veteran, and thanks for what you do. And if you are currently serving, you're still a veteran, so thanks for what you do. It is Veterans Day and my dad was a veteran of the Air Force and we grew up shopping at the BX and the Commissary and going to the Air Force Academy. I was born at the Air Force Academy, Wow, and used to My first job ever was selling hot dogs at Air Force Academy football games. I'm a scrawny, little hundred and ten pound kid and I got a giant metal hot dog box strung around my neck on a piece of yarn. Do you think that was hard for me to walk up and down the steps of Falcon Stadium. Yes, it was. So I consider myself a veteran as well. That's a joke. That's a joke. I do not consider myself a veteran.
Speaker 5: I talked about mercury and retrograde earlier, and I said it might cause you to be offensive, and I said, Dave, look at you.
Speaker 3: Look at you. Blame it.
Speaker 1: All I want to say is when I'm dead, I want to be buried in Arlington National Cemetery. With that hot that's just because I used to carry hot dogs up and down the steps of falcons.
Speaker 4: I'd be like, one hot dog for you, one hot dog for me, one hot dog for you.
Speaker 1: It's the worst job ever. I remember my dad picked me up one time. He's like, how much did you make? I said five dollars? He said, God, seriously, He's like, next time, I'll just give you five dollars rather than drive you all the way over here and back. And I'm like, I'll take it.
Speaker 3: Work ethic and you build muscles.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you that that is one thing. That is one thing that I did learn growing up on the chicken farm. Work ethic.
Speaker 3: That's it.
Speaker 6: Can you break down which branch you said, which was that harder than the other?
Speaker 1: Or well? Sure, and everybody would agree. Marines are the toughest because they're the bad asses. They're the ones who you know, like you know, like they they storm the castle, They storm the castle. Thank you, Bailey. Yeah, I would say probably next is Army and Navy. I would like to be in the Navy because i mean, come on, you're on a ship, you're cruising around. You see the Gulf of Mexico, San Diego. Things like that maybe has the best outfit.
Speaker 4: I think I'll call the uniform like the cute little like white ones with the little like belt that they have and the little cat.
Speaker 1: It's that's not an outfit, that's their dressing little And then probably army. Army is bad ASSHOLESO and Air Force is what my dad was in. And the country club. We call it the chair force because you sit around on your arsel chair force. True story.
Speaker 3: All right, are we done being offensive on veterans.
Speaker 1: Let's get to the Coastguard for god branch of the military, the coast Guard. Okay, I got nothing on the coast.
Speaker 3: Can you guys swallow a pill dry?
Speaker 1: No? I can't. Yes, I'm pretty proud of that.
Speaker 3: I know I'm not good at it.
Speaker 5: And when I was younger, my mom had to put my pills into apple sauce if IBO was ever sick and like a dog, yes.
Speaker 6: Because I was.
Speaker 3: I was so bad at it.
Speaker 5: I couldn't do it with just like liquid or anything. Well, if you cannot swallow a pill dry, you're not the only one. About twenty six percent of other people say that they cannot swallow a swallow a pill dry. Five percent of people say that they prefer it that way. I don't prefer it, and Fort said, sure, if they absolutely have to, they'll do it that way. But I mean, I take pills every single morning, and I always have my water bottle with me because I'm just still that person.
Speaker 1: Tomorrow, we're gonna bring in some smarties, okay, and we're gonna see who can swallow a pill dry And now we're not gonna actually take pills. We'll bring in smarties. Can you pick up some Smarties somebody?
Speaker 3: So I would choke. I was gonna martis are built to be swallowed whole.
Speaker 1: Neither is a pill. Take What about a peanut, eminem, those are thicker slippery.
Speaker 4: Though a peanut tomorrow, I would pass away in my tube.
Speaker 3: You're telling me nobody's got leftover Halloween candy of smarties that they can bring in. I don't.
Speaker 4: And I tell you something really cute about Halloween candy. My date that I went on on Friday, he brought me Halloween candy that he had left over so.
Speaker 1: I could have candy, trying to get rid of his trash.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but it was Reese's take five.
Speaker 1: That's that's good. That's a good. One is also a good one too. Do you have another date tonight?
Speaker 4: I do have a different date tonight that I signed up before I fell in love with this other one on Friday.
Speaker 3: Already planned her life with the guy from.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so the whole time he's gonna be like, you're not Jim. His name is a Gym, but you're not the same.
Speaker 4: But I do have a different one tonight and another one on Friday with the last Friday Night one.
Speaker 3: Okay, I just said books and busier.
Speaker 4: I said yes to multiple people, all in the same week, and so that's why I have so many day flex yeahs on it.
Speaker 1: What are you going to do to night? Do you have any idea? We're going to a brewery. Oh, that's very nice.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so hopefully it'll be nice. It's going to be pitch black, so hopefully the lighting is good. And I look, okay, we'll see how.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I think we have time for one more story. Yeah.
Speaker 4: The guy who wrote to Wrecket Ralph and Ralph Breaks the Internet has another movie in the works. He's going to be writing a view Master movie for Mattel and Sony Pictures. Because I think everyone's kind of banking on the success of Barbie, and we keep hearing about different movies that are based on toys, and this is another movie based on a toy, the view Master, and we'll hopefully get turned into something for the big silver screen. We'll see, because I haven't heard of all of the other ones that were supposed to be made into a movie as well.
Speaker 1: I'll give you this rerecket Ralph was a legitimately good movie. That is a good movie. I saw it with Parson and I didn't expect it to be good, but it was actually pretty good. Yeah, it's about like dads. That's so cute. That is the dirt brought to you by six to one two Injured Heimer and Lammer's in Jewry Law. We'll be back in a second War of the Roses. H This was one of my favorites in a long time because it was just stupid but also somehow relatable. And you're wondering was there really cheating involved or was it innocent? And we'll do that next on War of the Roses on kdub