Speaker 1: You know how we've been flooded out of our studio and we've been broadcasting from all these closets and phone booths. You know, I think we were in a truck stop restroom at one point in time. We're moving back into the studio tomorrow, all right, So if it's been sounding weird, you don't have to worry. If you go back to sounding how it used to sound. Oh, it's gonna be a great thing. You know what else is a great thing? Nancy Pelosi. I know everyone hates her, and I know I hate her too, but she's been such a great bad guy in politics. And you know my thoughts on bad guys. I've told you it's the bad guy who makes the movie, it's the bad guy who makes the book. There's always a good protagonist, there's always a Maximus you're rooting for. I need Emperor Communists to make me hate him. I need a great bad guy. And Nancy Pelosi has been a great bad guy for a long time. And it hurts. It hurts to see her. She's aging. Age happens. There's nothing wrong with aging, but it hurts to see her not be what she used to be. The old Nancy Pelosi, You know.
Speaker 2: Somebody's incumbents who have lost their reelections and places like New York and Colorado.
Speaker 3: And what does that say about the party today?
Speaker 1: Do you think going forward?
Speaker 4: It says that the party is going to win the Congress. And by the way, energy well, because we must.
Speaker 1: The Nancy Pelosi of ten fifteen years ago, she would never have stood for upstart communists challenging established Republicans and possibly costing them the general election seat. But when you're old drunk, your dentures are falling out. Now, Nancy Pelosi sounds like all the rest of the losers. Zaman, We're just going to have to try to win. And I so enjoyed this. Keep in mind, keep in mind how powerful this woman was. Joe Biden was the sitting President of the United States of America. Joe Biden wanted to run again. His witch wife, more importantly, wanted him to run again. The system did not want to risk Joe Biden losing the election to Donald Trump because he was incredibly unpopular and it was looking like it was going to be a tough slog to get him into the White House. Certainly after that debate, when everybody finally got to see his brain is just done. But who was going to be the tip of the spear telling Joe Biden, Hey, Joe, time to retire. Nancy Pelosi was the tip of that spear, Nancy Pelosi. Nancy Pelosi. She essentially walked into the White House and fired Joe Biden. I want to I want to run again. Yes, no, yeah, no, You're gonna have to go now. This is saying this stuff.
Speaker 4: When I was a speaker, I saw the president all the time. But when I wasn't then I saw maybe three times that whole year, and so I had I didn't know, and I don't and I think he had his sort of ups and downs. And when he had when I saw him one time, he was giving me the Presidential Medal of Freedom, right, so that was a short event and he was right, perfectly fine that day, I thought. And so I didn't know, but I do think that those who did know should have.
Speaker 3: Acted upon that information.
Speaker 1: Whatever that staff and his family both you mean.
Speaker 4: Well, whoever knew, who ever knew there was the staff saying the family knew, the family saying the staff, I don't know, but they should generally should have because this was a great man.
Speaker 1: You know what she just did, right? And I know this because I have an older sister, I have a wife. I understand how viciously women can passively attack each other. Remember I said, Joe Biden's which wife? Jill? She was the one pushing him to run. She was pushing hard. Jill loved being First Lady Air Force one cover of Vanity Fair. Oh, she loved it so much. She loved it so much that she was willing to let her husband humiliate himself again for four years, just so she could keep being First Lady. When Nancy Pelosi walked into the White House to fire Joe Biden, Joe Biden was not the one putting up resistance. I think we all know that Joe Biden most likely sat in the corner in a catatonic state, saying nothing. We also know from the reports that it was Jill Bill Biden. She was the one fighting with Nancy Pelosi. She was the one going at it, trying to keep her husband in the presidential race. Now we know that, and we also know this. Women prefer a more passive, aggressive style of attacking each other. It's just how they are. I'll play it for you again, what do you think this is at the end she's saying.
Speaker 4: And I'm a speaker, I saw the president all the time, but when I wasn't then I saw maybe three times that whole year, and so I didn't know, and I don't and I think he had his sort of ups and downs. And when he when I saw him one time, he was giving me the Presidential Medal of Freedom. So that was a short event and he was right, perfectly fine that day, I thought. And so I didn't know, but I do think that those who did know should have acted upon that information. Whatever that the staff and his family both, you mean, well, who ever knew, who ever knew there was the staff saying, the family knew, the family saying the staff.
Speaker 1: You know what Nancy Pelosi is saying. Talk to Jill. Hey, I hardly saw the guy. I wasn't even speaker in the house. I barely ran into him. Seemed fine the few times I was with him. If you're looking for somebody to blame for Joe Biden being a non functioning adult as president of the United States of America, might want to check in with his wife, because you know, she knew. And I hate to defend Grandma Vodka here. Of course, Jill knew. That's what made That's what makes Jill Biden for me, one of the most evil people in the Biden administration. And it's an administration that had evil, dark people all up and down it. Jill Biden for me is probably villain number one because that's her own husband. And there's no, absolutely no reason you would push your husband to run again unless it was for selfish reasons. Your husband routinely humiliated himself in front of the entire world, losing his train a thought. Of course, everyone remembers the debate always forgetting to anyway constantly because his brain is melting, right, And Jill Biden, so in love with being first Lady, was demanding that he get to run again so she could stay in the White House. That's dark man and Jill Biden. Again. I want to point out we saw Joe Biden after he had been prepped. Hey Joe, Oh say this, Hey Joe. Remember we found out they were laying out where he had to walk. Joe stand here, We have the tape on the ground. We saw Joe after they had done whatever they did to a medically to get him ready to give speeches and stuff. We saw Joe Biden at not his worst, at his best for four years? What Joe Biden did Joe Biden see if this is the one we saw? What did Jill see.
Speaker 3: With the COVID?
Speaker 5: I excuse me with dealing with everything we had to do with Look if we finally beat Medicare.
Speaker 1: You know what I did all morning? I mean, I'm sitting here, I get to spend three hours with you today. Do you know how much time I spent today with my wife? Already I hadn't even been home, probably six hours. We were running around the house together doing things, drinking coffee, working out, but talking at various times all morning long. Do you think there's anything about my physical condition, mental condition? She doesn't know. She sees it all. She wakes up beside me, goes to sleep beside me, dinner, breakfast. Jill Biden saw Joe Biden at night in a state that you would be mortified by. And anyone who knows anything about dementia and Alzheimer's are as, any kind of experience in there, knows exactly what I mean. Jill Biden saw Joe Biden borderline comatose multiple times, and still she tried to make him run for president again so she could stay first, Lady, that's dark. Man, that's frigging dark, all right, in a dark Do a quick FBI rant, maybe Semirn stuff. Then we'll get to the emails. Hang on, get the Cure for Rhinos. Weekdays with the Jesse Kelly Show. The dog days of summer all across the country. But now is the time to man up and tackle summer head on. The American Patriots at Chalk Choq want you to know that now is the time to choose strength and vitality over weakness and complacency. The problem is men's testosterone levels are off a cliff historically. Thankfully, Chalk is here to help real American men take back their right to proudly maximize their masculinity by boosting testosterone levels up to twenty percent over ninety days. I've been taking Chalk's Vitality Stack for over four years now. It has changed my life. Manufactured right here in the USA, Chalk's natural herbal supplements are clinically proven to have game changing effects on your energy, focus, and mood. Visit Chalk dot com to unlock Chalk Summer Sale when you subscribe with my code Jesse Chok will pack a free ninety nine dollars bag of chocolate powder with your first delivery. That's c ho q dot com Code Jesse. Spend your summer with a boost in your strength and mental clarity at chalk dot com Code Jesse. What do you do? Crellon worked to do things right? Maybe you pack your lunch the night before, maybe you eat breakfast on the way to work. You have time saving things built into your life as a business owner. I know you do. You have to. It's my last day in this dungeon. We're moving back to our other studio. You'll have to bear with me. You can email your love, your hate, your death threats, or what day it is to Jesse at Jesse kellyshow dot com. I'm gonna move on in a second, but two headlines. Russia hoax madness. This is from Breitbart. The FBI probed Jeff Sessions based on a Huffington Post article. You know, the Huffington Post is this big left wing rag right Jeff Sessions. Jeff Sessions was the Attorney General of the United States of America at the time this took place. The Attorney General of the United States is directly over the FBI right realize that he is the top law enforcement officer and the United States of America the evil demons inside the FBI. Well, I'll read the quote right here. Just declassified FBI document confirms twoenty nineteen story by RCI that McCabe also opened up an investigation targeting Trump's first AG Jeff Sessions, over the rush over the Russia Gate hoax and actually used a left wing Huffington Post article as a foundation to justify the probe. Abed a communist rag at the FBI, and they used it to open up an investigation into the Attorney General of the United States of America. Here's another one. This is from Just the News. The FBI had fourteen informants on Biden corruption but ran a secret op to dismiss the evidence as disinformation. They knew obviously, it's unless unless it's your liberal aunt Pegy. People know that Joe Biden is corrupt, very very corrupt. It's look, the LLC's every family member. It's not just his son, by the way, it's like his whole family. Just a dirtball corrupt family. That's what they are. Everyone knew it. But certainly if you were at the FBI. You would have enough sources you would know if a United States senator slash vice players at president slash eventual president, and you would know if he's got some shady business dealings because people talk, certainly in the criminal underworld, people talk, and they're going to be willing to talk to the FBI. It was known inside those walls that Joe Biden was unbelievably corrupt, and the FBI killed the investigation. Look, I'm happy murders have gone down. I'm happy we have new leadership. The fact remains, this organization cannot continue to exist. You cannot have a secret state police agency who is willing, obviously willing to do things like this and preserve a free nation long term. You know what we're having right now. You know what it is, as it pertains to the FBI. A little break, That's what it is. Little break. Yeah, we're getting this guy retired and this guy retired. Somehow we can't get gear old boy or his job back. But you know what, we'll set that aside. We've got this guy retired, and this guy's fired and this and this, So we're thinking to ourselves, Wow, they're just they've got things cleaned out now, No, they don't. You cannot properly clean out a secret state police agency in a year and a half. You probably can't do it in ten years. It has to be disbanded. It has to be all right, I'm gonna play this. This is Marco Rubio with his wife.
Speaker 3: Are you Maha?
Speaker 2: I'm in favor of Maha, like I think people should be help, but I think ultimately it's.
Speaker 3: Completely not I want to eat pop tarts.
Speaker 1: No, I don't need pop tarts.
Speaker 3: Every day, Okay, you eat sweets.
Speaker 2: Pop tart is one of the great American innovations in history of the war.
Speaker 3: If you think about it, comes up a beautiful for all the things you should not be eating.
Speaker 1: Every all right, I'm going to criticize Rubio and I'm also going to defend Rubio. First of all, let me defend Rubio, and I'm going to defend it because my wife does this thing too. She will make statements that are half truths at best, but she will make them to win over strangers onto her part of the argument like his wife did here, and Rubio had to try to qualify it about the pop tarts. Let me play it again.
Speaker 3: Are you Maha.
Speaker 2: I'm in favor of Maha, like I think people should be hopes, but I think ultimately.
Speaker 3: It's completely not pop tarts. No, I don't need pop tarts every day. Okay, you eat sweets.
Speaker 1: He eats pop tarts. Rubio knows how that's going to come across, So he says, hey, I don't need pop tarts every day. Did you know that when I first started dating ob I would with some regularity go to Jack in the Box for breakfast, And because Jack in the Box is an American institution, the entire menu is available all day long, and I would get a double cheeseburger with curly fries and a coke for breakfast at Jack in the Box when I was dating my wife. I have no recollection of the last time I did that. I've been married twenty years now, no recollection if I've done it in the last twenty years. I don't remember if I've done it even once to this day. When we get with somebody and I wants to complain about my diet, She'll say to people he goes to Jack in the Box and gets cheeseburgers for breakfast. It was twenty years ago. That's not true. It's not true. It's not true. I stand with Rubio on that, but I do have to rip him on something. I'll get to that in a minute. Before I get to that, I want to talk to you about the misery of dealing with insurance. I hate it. And I watched my dad for so many years complain and yell about insurance, and then he'd fire a broker about every year. And you have to have multiple surance policies. You don't have one broker, do you? How many do you have? Five? Bet you have five or more. It's a nightmare, by the way. You don't even fully understand ever, what you have. Do you have enough? Do you have too much? Are you paying for crap you don't need? Money doesn't grow on trees. You don't ever have to stress about any of this again, now that super Sure is here to make your life easier. They even have a business value calculator. You can estimate what your business is worth and what needs protecting. They'll tell you all that fine print. What does it actually mean for you your business? It's kind of important, right Go to supersure dot com slash Jesse and sign up supersure dot com slash Jesse paid for by super Sure Insurance Agency LLC, a licensed insurance agency. We have to go back to this Marco Rubio thing, and I'm sorry. You just got to bear with me. We're talking a little bit of food here. Then we'll touch on a couple of weron things. But back to what he talked about. Pop tarts?
Speaker 3: Are you maha?
Speaker 2: I'm in favor of Maha, like I think people shall be help, but I think ultimately it.
Speaker 3: Is completely not eat pop tarts. No, I don't need pop tarts every day, Okay, you eat sweets.
Speaker 2: Pop tart is one of the great American innovations in history of war.
Speaker 3: If you think about it comes up a beautiful for all the things you should not be eating every single thing.
Speaker 1: Now. I like pop tarts. I like pop tarts. I don't think we need to go one of the great American inventions for a couple reasons. Have you ever had a pop tart and thought to yourself, Wow, that's just the right amount of feeling. The feeling is delicious. If we were ever allowed to get pop tarts when I was a kid, we would get the brown sugar and cinnamon ones and mmm, so good. It wasn't enough filling. The pop tart teases you to make the teasing even worse. The crust around the outside. If you're looking at a pop tart, only about seventy five percent of what you're looking at, Chris says, less than that has actual filling inside of it. There's this crust around the edge, which, okay, crust, it can't be all bad, right ah, But here that's the thing. A good pizza place, A good pizza place understands. Yes, of course, the sauce is always the most important part of a pizza, but it's all important and the crust, the crust matters too, And a good pizza place knows that when you get to the crust, you should want to eat the crust because the crust is good as the right flavor, right consistency, all right. Pop tart apparently doesn't care about this at all. The edges of a pop tart are so dry and crappy. There's no filling. It's like I need It's like I need an extra gallon of water to try to eat a pop tart. Crust. The pop tart could be way better than it is. You know, it is good, and I was telling Jewish producer Chris and Degenerate producer Cory about this before the show. The toaster strudl. Now, they were a little more money, so we were not allowed to get them very often when I was a kid, But every now and then my parents would let me get a toaster strudle. Hmmm mm hmm, absolutely magnificent. All right, let's let's do this. CNN put out some polling. Don't yell about CNN or right, they're just tracking the polling going on in the country. What issues are people to the pulls top issue a mid term vote. You can list up the three issues.
Speaker 2: The economy not surprised andly comes in at number one at fifty four percent, Immigration twenty eight percent, Look what climate change is?
Speaker 1: It's time for fifty four percent is by far the biggest one immigration down in the twenties. The economy okay. On Fox News, Aaron Cohen said this about Iran.
Speaker 6: Economic pressure takes away the regimes money, but internal resistance is what drives that sense of control. You cannot, in my opinion, simply apply economic pressure. I agree with General Keen, I agree with Colonel Health. However, my contention is that it's time to start thinking about covert action. What do I mean by that specifically, Colonel, I mean that it's time to start honestly thinking about training and arming the multiple resistance groups with Ince Iran in order to be able to use the time for the economic pressure that's going to start to degrade the besiege.
Speaker 1: They're going to start.
Speaker 6: Running out of money. It's just a question of months. But what are we going to do with that time block. It's time to start arming. It's time to It's going to disagree with me with man pads for taking out helicopters, but I'm talking about crates of ARPGs, talking about creates of collastion andakop rivals. I'm talking about training packages from US Green Berets. Nobody does it better than them in the world. Trace You've got to use that time to start building the resistance within Iran.
Speaker 1: We have people on Fox News talking about sending in the Green Berets and dropping AK forty sevens in the hands of who, I'm not sure, member Iran, Butcher I think the numbers fifty two thousand of their resistance people has found them butchered them. We already tried to get some weapons into the hands of the Iranians. We had to use the Kurds to do that. The Curds just stole the guns. Okay. Trump went on true social today and he said this, the USA has total control over the rate of hor moves. I think we will keep it. Our naval blockade is being called by everyone quote a wall of steel, and there is nothing Iran can do about it. They have no navy, they have no air force, their remaining soldiers are unpaid. The IRGC is decimating and fleeing, and their leadership is uncertain at best. He says. Now they have no money, their country is shot. All they have is fake news and three hundred percent inflation and getting worse. Iran is all talked, no action, bully of the Middle East no longer. And then he finishes it off with a praise be to Allah. Trump is a funny guy, all right, That's what Trump said. Now, let me read you this, and this is long, but I wanted to read it to you. And this is not from me. This is from the Wall Street Journal. And that doesn't mean it's correct. Right, doesn't mean it's correct, but it does track with some of the things we heard from the Wall Street Journal. Golf energy producers. This would be UAE these places, golf energy producers have completely lost faith in the Trump administration and are quietly accepting Iran's permanent control over the Strait of Hormuz because the alternative, returning to war would be worse. Per the Wall Street Journal, I just reading this to you. Golf states don't like the emerging deal that formalizes Iranian oversight of inbound ships, but they see it as the least bad option compared to further military escalation, which would put their energy infrastructure at risk. The conflict has left the region vital the global energy security, with no good option for countering Iran. Now, I know that was already a lot, and I'm about to read you some things with a couple details in it. Hang with me for thirty seconds. These are really important details. You need to pencil these into your mind as best you can, all right. This is from the article. The numbers are stark. Crude exports through the Strait have collapsed to two point two million barrels per day from eight point five million a month ago. But wait, it's worse pre war. What were they pre war flows of roughly twenty million barrels per day are a distant memory. Golf State's alternate alternative export routes are also under attack. Saudi Arabia's Red Sea pipeline hit by Houti strikes, Egypt's Damieta port struck by drones. Iranian officials have declared that new Iranian order in the Strait is irreversible. Now I'm not going to sit here and say, oh, that's one hundred percent correct. It's the Wall Street Journal, and I don't trust them. I'm not gonna say everything Trump says hundred percent correct. We're gonna keep the straight because you know it's Trump, and it's you know what it's gonna happen there. But let's focus on this part before we cross the ocean and drop bombs on the Iranians. There was twenty million barrels a day of crude oil flowing through the Strait of Hormus. That number is now two point two million. That cannot continue this camp. It can't send in the green berets where they find these friggin people grief. Best thing we can do for the Iranian people right now is start dropping them some relief factor. It's not look, it's not that relief Factor is going to mask the pain for a while, like pain pills or something like that. What it is, relief Factor is a supplement that was developed by doctors, a supplement. And see here's what it does your body. Your body is already trying to fight that inflammation you got that. Sometimes your body needs a boost. Your body needs help. Relief Factor is the help. Relief Factor is the thing that supports your body's natural response to inflammation. Give it a try, please, just try it is all I'm asking. They've even got this special price seventeen dollars and seventy six cents used to be nineteen ninety five seventeen seventy six for three weeks of it. Take it every day for three weeks. Call one eight hundred the number four relief or go to relief Factor dot com. You're about to be pain free.
Speaker 7: Back feeling a little stocky, Follow like and subscribe on social at Jesse Kelly DC.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry I have to play it again with all the dead air that comes with it. NBC News, Well, First of Milwaukee, Hey, it looks like we got the wrong data.
Speaker 3: Two things.
Speaker 1: There's the audit log and the results. But we uncovered was that five of the sticks had the audit.
Speaker 3: Log downloaded and not the results. It's a human error. These things can happen.
Speaker 7: So basically, what we need to do is go back to the operation center and we're going to download out of those five machines the results and make sure that it's not the audit log.
Speaker 1: Five of the nine, five of the nine. NBC News just flat out froze up in the middle of their broadcast of what did you say?
Speaker 7: I guess the exact thing, yes, is if five of the USB sticks were missing results from the election, so then they have to they have to go try to regrab them.
Speaker 3: And there all the.
Speaker 7: Folks behind the scenes are talking about this as well, so we can also.
Speaker 3: Look, it's unfortunate the folks by the scenes here you're saying, yes, we are are how to ask this artfully?
Speaker 1: Well, I'm sorry, I'm sorry. What do you say? I'm just not getting it. I thought you said it was five of the nine. That is what you said, right, it's five of the nine. All right. I want to touch on this because I think it maybe there's a chance it will help you, certainly if you're a young person. I'm about to give you some good advice. I saw this headline Cardinals, the NFL. NFL team Cardinals star rookie Jeremiah Love gifts a girlfriend three hundred thousand dollars Lamborghini. So I'm gonna give you a bit of advice and not some super finance guy. Never pretended to be, but I try to talk to him whenever I can. I talked to this guy a long time ago. I was young. Hey, I want to get rich. He was rich. Hey, how do I get rich? You're rich? I want to be rich. I'm wanna roll X. I don't think i'll ever own a roll X, but I wanna roll X. How do I get rich? And he told me the most boring advice in the world. I was so disappointed at the time. I wanted a tip. I wanted a hot tip. You know what I get rich. You'd find fifty dollars and invest in this company and then you'll be worth a billion in a year. And that's the kind of thing I wanted. And he said, really, just avoid the big misteak. That's it. Invest a little bit of money every year. Invest You'll put away your five ten Let compound interest do its thing. But the most important thing is don't financially drive yourself off a cliff. You don't need a second house, you don't need a boat. Don't develop a gambling addiction. Don't develop a cocaine habit. Don't he told me this. He's like, don't get a divorce, don't get that. These are the things that will keep you from being rich one day. You know, I can get rich one day. It's extremely boring. Suck money away, drive a speed limit. That's how. I don't know how we're not giving financial literacy classes to these wealth to these young people who come into a lot of wealth at this point in time. But a three hundred thousand dollars Lamborghini for a woman who isn't even your wife. My word, he's gonna be broke again. I don't. Everyone's saying he signed a fifty million dollars contract. He'll he'll blow through every dime with that. He'll be broke. He's going to need to switch to pure talk. I mean, we all should switch to pure talk. Obviously, just morally, we all should switch to pure talk. But remember we're talking a fraction of the cost of the big wireless companies, a fraction of the cost switch to pure talk, if for no other reason than to save a fortune, which you will need when your girlfriend ends up cleaning you out and driving away with her three hundred thousand dollars Lamborghini. Now I don't think you have a three hundred thousand dollars Lamborghini, but I bet you money you do have some bills you'd like to see go down. So dial pound two five zero, say Jesse Kelly, you will speak to an American who speaks English, and isn't that freaking wonderful. You're not gonna have to deal with this.
Speaker 3: Let's be companies comb you al lady.
Speaker 1: And you'll be there yelling representative, but you'll keep you nabi. Dial pound two five zero and say, Jesse Kelly, I have to play you this. So that Hong chick, that comedy chick in Wisconsin, she lost their primary. Of course, they were out there interviewing people who voted for who voted for This is just so perfect. They interviewed this woman who voted for Hong Hey, kind of important governor of your state? Really important? Why'd you vote for it?
Speaker 8: It's nice to see someone who's like me to be in the office. And she's a single mom. Not a single mom, but I was at one point, and she's a part of the working class. She's a woman who understands women's issues, and also she's a breath of fresh air here for Wisconsin.
Speaker 1: If you've ever wondered why the Democrat Party is obsessed with identity politics and the Republican Party likes it too much too, by the way, but if you've ever wondered why the Democrat Party is obsessed with identity politics, I'm just going to tell you right now, it's because the Democrat voter is obsessed with identity politics. I'll play it again for you one time. Think about choosing the top executive of your state and using this as a criteria.
Speaker 8: It's nice to see someone who's like me.
Speaker 5: To be in.
Speaker 8: The office. And she's a single mom, not s good mom, but I was at one point, and she's a part of the working class. She's a woman who understands women's issues, and also she's a.
Speaker 3: Breath of fresh air here for Wisconsin.
Speaker 1: We really do get the government we deserve. And I'm right about pop tarts. And now here's a headline.
Speaker 3: Why you know the thing headlines we didn't get.
Speaker 1: To hit the road. Jack State Department yanks visas for one hundred and seventy five thousand visitors who mocked our laws. I will again say that I love the fact that I voted for Donald Trump. I understand everything isn't perfect, everything isn't the way I want, But you didn't have this stuff under Joe Biden. We are finally taking some steps to get these foreigners out of our country. This is from the National Pulse data. Harris is far ahead of Newsom and AOC in the new poll, and now she has to sit and wait for Newsom to come from behind. Appeals Court allows DHS's fast track deportations of immigrant paroles. Again, why didn't it already exist? But let's not dwell on the bad. At least we have it. California calls Paramount's threat to leave quote blackmail. I love these commy stags. Just keep doing the most horrible things and then whateveryone leaves. They're all, wait, you can't do that, No, they can. You don't have everything walled off like East Germany. They're going to leave. I am going to leave, but I shall return tomorrow to do it again with you. All right, That's all