Speaker 1: With Eddie and Rocky and rock Uh your thoughts on what you saw it yesterday? And let me just preface it by saying, Jamar Chase, do you not realize that there are about, oh I don't know, at any given time four or five hundred cameras trained on you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's the day twenty years ago, you know, when I was playing and things maybe weren't in high def and and all the immediate attention on them, and before cell phones were even just people have cameras. They're taking, you know, all these videos and stuff. You could maybe get away with that, but now you can't. Now he looks very stupid. And first of all, he's a captain. You know you can't be doing that. And secondly, you can't be lying about I guess I've I just checked. A couple of hours ago. Adam Schefter reported on Twitter that on x that the NFL is going to make a determination here today as like asap, so he's gonna get at least a game suspension. The precedent is is one game that happened earlier this year. Jalen Carter with the Eagles spit on Dak Prescott thirty seconds into the season I never forget Lance and I were at We're at long next You're like, okay, cool, the NFL season is kicking off, and all of a sudden, like they kicked the ball off and then like there's a big pow.
Speaker 3: Wow, that's crazy. It's like one play into it.
Speaker 1: You're going. But I mean, if you if you haven't seen it, uh, it's very blatantly obvious.
Speaker 3: Now. Look, Jalen Ramsey is an a hole. Okay, can we get.
Speaker 2: That out of the way first. That guy is a jerk, Like a total jerk. But that's what jerks do. They can baits into things. And and frankly, I don't have any problem with how he reacted. I would react the same way if someone spit on me. It's it's it's over.
Speaker 1: We're going.
Speaker 3: But it's just just one more thing to add to the front.
Speaker 2: Stration offense was awful, you know, and the offense has been good. Joe Flacco just didn't didn't have it. Looked a little beat up, looked.
Speaker 3: A little old.
Speaker 1: Well, I heard you're saying that to Willie described because you said he looked his age.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I just thought he looked you know, just.
Speaker 2: I thought all this whole season looked good and I don't think he looked terrible. I mean, you know, I mean, but it didn't look quite himself. Defense still was not great, although two scores that were giving up were you know on the offensive end. Uh well, one thing for me that the linebackers, right, Barret Carter did not have a good game.
Speaker 3: Okay, And if you recall, he.
Speaker 1: Was a fourth.
Speaker 2: Round pick this year and they sat Logan Wilson, longtime Bengal because they're like, hey, we want to get the rookies, we want to get some younger guys out on the field. Logan Wilson's not making enough plays. And my problem is they went like zero to one hundred. Okay, Like Barret Carter's like not hard playing much at all to play in sixty five snaps the game. It's too much that the linebacker position is very a very complex position. You could arguably it's the the hardest one to play early because there's so much you gotta do. The easiest defensive end, there's a quarterback, go getting okay, beat your guy and go game. Not not as not there's not much nuance, but linebacker, you know, what's the coverage, what's the call?
Speaker 3: Got to relay the call.
Speaker 2: I gotta get the call, the D line, where's my drop, where's the safety drop? All these things, and on top of that, you're playing against world class athletes that you don't have experience against, and I just it's too much. It's kind of like, you know, when you like putting a rookie quarterback in ah, we gotta play the rookie.
Speaker 3: You gotta play the rookie.
Speaker 2: And sometimes some guys can do that, and some guys can Sometimes there's something to be said about, let's let a guy get us, you know, get his feet underneath him a little bit.
Speaker 1: And well, look at what happened to Shudor Sanders yesterday coming into for the Browns.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Uh, he was in way over his head. Yeah, you know, but the same deal man for a team that was trying to get back on their feet. With the Bengals, it ain't happening. And it's done.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think it is.
Speaker 2: I mean, there was a glimmer hope they beat the Steelers, who they'd already beaten, and then boy, you feel good going into New England, who's one of the better teams and certainly in the AFC, and you somehow get that one, then you're looking like you're on solid ground here. But it's over, it's done. I think for everything from here on out, in my opinion, is an audition.
Speaker 3: For next year. Do you belong on this team?
Speaker 2: Do you deserve to be a starting player on this Bengals team offense or defense next year?
Speaker 3: Especially defense. That's what's going on.
Speaker 2: And if I think the Bengals should I said this week's ago, but they should certainly do it now. Every Monday, I'm bringing in five ten guys and we're gonna work you out, and if you look good, we're gonna get you in here and we're gonna see what you can do. And if you don't do anything, okay, a couple weeks later, boom, you're gone. We'll bring in someone else and just try to find some players. Try to find some diamonds in the rough, because you're not gonna be able to draft or free agent yourself out of this in one cycle. So you got to try to find some guys that deserve. You can't go and get you know, nine guys next year, you need to be able to you know, we can get.
Speaker 3: Six, okay, you other guys are solid. We can build on that a little bit.
Speaker 2: But I think that's unfortunately for the Bengals and Bengals fans. That's where we're at, in my opinion. We're on auditioning for next year.
Speaker 1: Well, again, we go back to the question, do you bring in Joe Burrow or you just sit them the rest of the year. I mean, what's I see no dividend in bringing him in other than the fact that he wants to play.
Speaker 3: See.
Speaker 2: Look, it's a very nuanced question because I don't know how he feels. I'm not a doctor. I don't know what his rehab is. I'm going off of what early on everybody was saying, and doctors we had on this show, we're saying, boy, this is kind of a complex injury. This is you know, they had to had to go in, had to do some surgery, and it.
Speaker 3: Takes a while.
Speaker 2: It's it's kind of a funky area of the body in terms of rehab and all the amount of pressure that's put on like a small joint. But look, if they got in there and that happens, you get in there and you say things aren't as bad as they seemed, and Okay, the rehab's progressing.
Speaker 3: So it's hard. It's hard to say. I guess gone to my head.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't play him, but you know, if he gets out there, i'd see if he's healthy and he There's something to be said too about if you're healthy and you can play, you play versus one of these guys that just kind of mail it in and don't want to get back out there. You got a guy that wants to get in there. I guess you should at least consider it. See what happens in next week or two.
Speaker 1: Where do you go from here with this team?
Speaker 2: I'm again, you're putting guys in the game, guys that are on the bench, guys that are back ups, third stringers. You get him out there and you and you see, especially in the stagey position. Yeah, you know, I think we're gonna move on from Ginostone, for instance. So let's let's look at some of these backup guys and see see who can play.
Speaker 3: And maybe they get in there and they turn.
Speaker 2: Some heads, they do a few things good and okay, maybe you deserve a shop for next year.
Speaker 3: Other than that, I mean, this season is more or less done.
Speaker 1: How do you address it in the draft? Because I was looking at we're.
Speaker 3: Talking about the draft.
Speaker 1: I know, right, I've already started. It's not right, it's not it's the what. Well, we're two weeks into November already talking about the draft, and I've already started looking at mock drafts because you know, I'm a Browns fan, so I started looking at him at the end of September. Uh, but I saw some mock drafts having the Bengals taken offensive lineman. Now would that be egregiously stupid or is that just me?
Speaker 3: I don't know. That's the problem that is that there's so many areas.
Speaker 1: It's not like, boy, we are one one guy backer away, we are.
Speaker 3: One stud safety away.
Speaker 2: It's like we just, damn it, still need a pass rusher that's not been a dress in three draft.
Speaker 3: Well, it was a draft. It just didn't work.
Speaker 1: He's gone. He's gone.
Speaker 4: Next year.
Speaker 3: I think you got to move on. Yeah, I think it's time.
Speaker 2: The guy's gonna be thirty one by the time, and if we go through the whole contract thing with him again and go through no no time time to maybe maybe he gets something for him this year, even though you're not gonna get much because he's missed you know, four weeks here, missed two weeks in a bye and he didn't play, didn't come to the game.
Speaker 1: And what you called by the way at the beginning of the year, he's going to go in there and he's going to get hurt sooner or later because he didn't play.
Speaker 2: That's yeah, here, we are right. You know, we're not just making this stuff up. You know, you look at it and you make an educated guess and unfortunately it's coming true.
Speaker 3: So God draft, I'm not ready.
Speaker 2: But yeah, the overall issue is that the team needs a lot, he need a lot, and you know they're The good news is you're gonna get a great player. You're gonna get a player, you know, I mean right now, I believe I saw if it were the draft for or Marl beanng W to be ninth, and it's probably there's a good chance it's it's a top five pick. Now if you know, you or I or my sister could probably pick an impact player in the top five.
Speaker 1: Okay, so well you tell me, because in my mind, they are going to They're going to lose to New England, probably lose to the Ravens, who I thought looked like Crapp yesterday by the way. Uh And then then I think they have a very good chance to win out because well they're playing the Cards, the Browns, and who else is in that last three there, I forget the other team, but they could win out. That are the Dolphins. Yeah, they could win out from there. And it's pretty bad when you're talking about draft position already.
Speaker 3: That's a point if you're asking me the draft picks is going to be.
Speaker 2: If it's say the Bengals are in the top ten, they need a safety, and when you go get Caleb Downs at Ohio State, because he's not a guy. You don't draft a safety first overall, second, overall, third, or you just don't because it's not that value of a position, and that's how teams look at it. But where the Bengals might be, let's say they're yeah, ninth, eighth, ninth, Caleb Downs. He's one of the best players I've seen in college football the last two years on the defensive side of the ball. So maybe he's So if you're asking me today, that's what I'm saying, I'm writing it down, all right.
Speaker 3: Hit down.
Speaker 2: But I don't know if we can draft another d end. Can you draft another d end in the first round, after Miles Murphy and after Smart Stewart. Can you can you do that with a fan base accept that unless it's Miles Gary Judi, Yeah, yes, you have a kid, Smiles Garrett, have an offspring somewhere that we can get a helmet on that guy.
Speaker 1: Man, what a total fricking beast.
Speaker 3: He's worth every penny, boy, every penny.
Speaker 1: I've been watching that game yesterday was I dog, dude.
Speaker 2: He's starting for the brown I mean, the motivation level was like, if you're on the cheese, boy, you're you're cooking or not. Well, not the Chiefs anymore since they lost the Broncos, but you know, if you're with the uh right now, the Patriots right and boy, your motivation levels high.
Speaker 3: He's kicking ass with the Browns every week.
Speaker 1: Well, that's a look at him. Joe Thomas did the same thing. He's a Hall of Fame career and he played his whole career for the Browns. That's what's gonna happen to Miles Garrett. You know, he's gonna be.
Speaker 2: One of the most astounding records ever, Like ten was a ten thousand something career, snaps consecutive snaps out Joe Thomas. Yeah, because I remember I saw that. I remember I I knew about it, but then when I was up the Pro Football of Fame, I saw a little like exhibit they had on it, and I was like, that's just incredible. I think at some point, yeah, yeah, yeah, bust Off Finger, you gotta come out because of something.
Speaker 3: Nope, he just played. I mean, I giant among men.
Speaker 1: That right, there is a school goes on with that. We check in with traffic and weather. What is going on.
Speaker 5: From the UC Health Traffic Center. Are you one of the thirty eight million Americans impacted by diabetes? Get personalized education and treatment options from the experts at UCE health. Learn more at UCHealth dot com. Southbound seventy five the off ramp to Cooper Avenue that is closed down due to a disabled vehicle. On eastbound seventy four accident after Cole Rain that's got the left lane blocked off on Springdale Road. At another accident at Laura Linda Drive and Fight for Road an accident at Kenwood Road. I'm at Hezeleka News Radio seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 1: The forecast from a seven hundred WLW weather center for tonight cloudy, then a chance of rain overnight the low of thirty seven, then rain pretty much all day for Tuesday in the high of forty eight. It is fifty four down. News Radio seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 6: There's so much Bengals infos, stats, interviews and analysis. Your little who they had just me burst out, which would be unfortunate because you had missed the rest of the show's Bengals line tonight at six on seven hundred WOW, Home of the best Bengos covering.
Speaker 7: This report is sponsored by Fresh Time Market. Fresh Time Market where quality meat savings every day from delicious Meat and seafood.
Speaker 1: All right back with Eddie and Rocky the day after.
Speaker 3: The day after looked it is what it is.
Speaker 1: If they would have won, it would be it would have been a giant, cool, pleasant surprise. But it was kind of status quo, even though I didn't think the defense played better than they have.
Speaker 4: Better.
Speaker 3: Yes, I'm worry better compared to by the way. Another football news.
Speaker 2: I'm doing my best to try to get the Santax Elder playoff game moved from Mason where and they said it can see seven thousand. I think it's okay. That's officially what they say, but they're there. They could triple that literally, if not quadruple that, if it was at a you know, like a Nippert or a pay corps. And apparently Hamilon County is very willing. I just I reached out to Denis Streetthouse try to connect us the a d at s X, Tim Banker and her see if that's a viable option, if Katie Brown and the Browns are on board, where they get it down a pay corps.
Speaker 3: So I'm doing my best try to see if we can get that to happen. But that would be a god epic epic.
Speaker 1: I would I would think that that would be a giant drawl, honest to God.
Speaker 3: Yes, we shall see.
Speaker 2: In completely other news, ED, So you've heard about this, there's these places in Alaska where you know, they get like, you know, multiple days of all night coming up here. Well, there's a place called it's called Yukavic, I believe is how you pronounce it.
Speaker 3: Yukavic.
Speaker 2: Alaska, Okay formerly known as Barre, Alaska, experiences twenty four hours of darkness Okay for several months too.
Speaker 3: Because it's so northern latitude.
Speaker 2: So the sun will set approximately at one thirty six pm tomorrow and will not rise again into one twenty three pm on January twenty third.
Speaker 1: Wow. Wow, right, I'll be getting some good sleep.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: It's three hundred and twenty miles within the Arctic Circle allowtitude, where polar night occurs as a result of the Earth tilting away from the sun during winter.
Speaker 3: None of the sun kid is visible from above the horizon. Blah blah blah.
Speaker 2: Procimally, forty three hundred residents of Yukovic will spend most of the days just I mean, it's it's also it's like it's dark and it's not like it's you know, seventy degrees. It's dark and like negative twenty, right, So I mean literally you're hibernating like a bear.
Speaker 1: Have you ever been up there?
Speaker 8: Man?
Speaker 1: It's uh, it is freaking But the reverse we were up there, we went on a cruise thing, uh and we I shoult I forget which city it was, but let's say it was Fairbanks. I know, I remember, but it was when they were having It didn't get dark until midnight. Right, So we're sitting out in this hotel where you're staying at it was like eleven eleven thirty at night. We're sitting out there having a beer, and it was I mean, it wasn't bright sunshine, but it was light. It was like it was you know, like five or something. Yeahah right, but like it is now about five o'clock. Say, it was just kind of a little little getting a little you know, dusky. But that was.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 2: If anybody listening within the sound of our voice has ever been up to Yukovic or anywhere close to that experienced multiple days weeks of no sun, please call in and tell us what the experience is.
Speaker 3: Five one three seven for nine seven thousand.
Speaker 2: In this article, I have here a woman who was talking about Her name is Robin Reeves. She's a school teacher and quote, it is very important to have friends in contact with other people. Being a loner up here is not a good thing. Definitely need to have something to keep you busy. Have a group of friends and they play board games, activities to keep each other engaged.
Speaker 3: Blah blah blah. And yeah, I mean.
Speaker 2: And the thing is that this town is like super small and isolated in and of itself, so you know, it's not like it's some buzzing metropolis where there's lots of stuff going on. I'm imagine. I mean, board games aren't gonna happen. Dude, I was going to ask me on their phone.
Speaker 1: How much exactly, I was gonna say, how much Monopoly can you play?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's that's wild. I would I'll be one of those things. I'd like to experience it, just to say, I did you get way up into Alaska? There's a guy and we did a special on him, my partner I Jay Alter for ESPN. He was His name is Michael Barker. He went to like a record number of college football games in a year. I think it was like one hundred and six or something. I mean, it was crazy. And then this year he went to a game. It's like the northernmost I'll look it up, but the northernmost high school in the in the country, right and it's and there's like literally a football field on a peninsula. There's one hotel and then and then there's like this beautiful turf football field right there. So anyway, it made me made me think of that. Just talk about unique experiences. Go to a football game up there. Let's talk to Patrick Patrick. Let's going on in Fort Mitchell, Buddy.
Speaker 3: Hey, how you doing, Bob Good.
Speaker 9: Yeah, well, here's here's the reasoning for when they say unique opportunities. There's one time every year the sunlight shows on the whole world ninety five percent time. And the truth is it is the fact that when the sun evolves around the world, like, it's not the world. They don't go in a big circle. It's it's a firmament above the land.
Speaker 3: And I know people go get.
Speaker 9: Real upset about the flat land and all this stuff, but you cannot prove why the world is covered by sunrise ninety five percent of the time one day of a year. It's just impossible for the world.
Speaker 3: No wait, wait, wait, are you making a flat earther claim right now?
Speaker 5: Now?
Speaker 3: Is that? Is that what you're saying? You're making now?
Speaker 10: No?
Speaker 9: No, Well, what I'm saying is is the earth? Like they always say when I when I tell a friend of mine, they say, okay, what if the Antarctica is the circle?
Speaker 3: What holds the water in?
Speaker 4: I said, It's simple.
Speaker 9: Have you ever been on a farm. Have you ever seen a pond? The land holds it in, the land holds all the water in an Arctic circle? Is Antarctica is not a continent. It's a circle. That's why every country in the world. We can go fight the Jews, we can fight every person in the world, Jeremy, whatever it be. But the the Antarctica circle holds everything in and it's and then the land comes up just like a pond, or like a lake, or like anything in the world.
Speaker 4: The river.
Speaker 2: Now, what if the world's most powerful armies all got together and fought on the Arctic Circle.
Speaker 3: What would happen?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 9: Good point, Well, that's happen every every country in the world decided not to do it. Every number word it flew into and he's got documentary.
Speaker 10: And so here's the thing.
Speaker 9: I don't think the people of America realized that our country, our country is so deep seated life the way before. What they tell us about it wasn't about Columbus coming here and seeing us. It was about there was things in the Grand Canyon that happened in nineteen o Sixtus Smithsonian sent people out there to investigate on and once they found out stuff, guess what you can't you only you can only go to ten percent of the Grand Canyon. There's no way.
Speaker 1: Okay, Patrick, hold on a second, Okay, we can only go to ten percent of the Grand Canyon. What is in that other ninety percent?
Speaker 9: Well, that's what we're all wondered, right, correct, we're all.
Speaker 2: I gotta admit I amidst some meanderings you've had during the course of conversation, there is a conspiracy theory about the Grand Canyon, and supposedly there's like Egyptian like artifacts or temples type things in the Grand Canyon.
Speaker 3: I'm just there is I heard that?
Speaker 2: Yeah, well no, but I think regardless, I think the next world war that happens, everybody should just say, look, you know, rather than destroy your country, that's just all, will fly to Antarctica or Arctica, excuse me, the Arctic, and we'll just have it out there. There's a bunch of ice who cares right, blow it up.
Speaker 9: Okay, Well, I can give you one reason to why we've been like to our life. My mother and father asked me, and I'm going to tell you the truth. I was in rehab for six months. I got to rehab. Mom day goes, do you want to go? Yeah, we go to a church down in Cubbington and wait and on two at twelveth of Medisine and I'm saying to my father, So this church is built over one hundred years ago. You're telling me that playing across the.
Speaker 3: Okay, and well, you know, Patrick was fine. We gave him a shot.
Speaker 1: I was starting to I was starting to kind of by I had not heard about for a second and to the ancient Egyptians at the bottom of the Grand Canyon, you have not shared that intel with me.
Speaker 2: I believe I brought it up when we're talking in conspiracy theories one day, but I mean he laid it out beautifully.
Speaker 1: I thought, as well, it's got me to think that we should go to traffic and weather. What is going on? The forecast was seven hundred w l W Weather Center for tonight, cloudy, then a chance of a rain overnight the lower thirty seven, then rain pretty much all day for Tuesday in the high of forty eight. It is fifty four down. News Radio seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 11: This report is sponsored by indeed dot com. When you're trying to find quality candidates, all the searching, screening, and interviewing can become a job itself. You need Indeed the all in one platform that makes it easy to interview, screen and higher quality people on.
Speaker 1: The Bengals today. Let's get to Doug in Mount Washington. Hey, Doug, what do you have?
Speaker 12: Oh man, oh Man, oh Man, Jim, how are we doing good?
Speaker 3: We're hanging in there, tell us.
Speaker 12: Brother, Yeah, hanging boy by rope or center of the goldpost at TVs. Dude, forty six years long, suffering. I'll talk to you gentlemen many times before. Well, I want to know from you rock because both part of the media. But I listened to the press conference earlier. Them were the most softball questions and Zach dances around and everything. Can you really like I heard Mo that can you be like, dude, give us an answer like I don't want to hear no more about their taking long steps?
Speaker 13: No, they absolutely suck.
Speaker 4: Dude.
Speaker 13: There's guys that'll be playing at the Elder Saint X Games who would try hard. I'm forty six years old, man, and I would try harder at tackle than them sissies did yesterday.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I know, I remember Rod.
Speaker 13: Do you guys remember a gentleman named Rod toast Jones?
Speaker 1: Oh? Yeah, I remember.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 13: Okay, Well, now we got seven of them back there. Sad man, sad that anyone there has a job.
Speaker 10: I'm held accountable every.
Speaker 13: Day what I do on my gutters. God, dude, these dudes are making millions and they're soft. Yeah, it's literally discussing, and it's a reflection upon our city and everything else that's going on.
Speaker 12: It's just.
Speaker 2: You're the only one that feels that way. And I guess look from Zach's point of view.
Speaker 13: If I was the guy who ask questions, I'd be lighting him up.
Speaker 2: No and w hang up and in great call. And we appreciate the passion. That's what it's all about. And I agree with you, Zach is is very good at not you know what I mean, at giving the the non answer, right that that's a skill, you know. So I don't think there's anything anybody could ask him that is.
Speaker 3: Going to get him out of that, right I mean.
Speaker 2: And that's just you know, but I think I think we all know what it comes down to is, as I've said a million times, and hopefully more and more people will agree with me on this, the players aren't good enough, and that comes down to talent acquisition, talent development.
Speaker 3: It's just not happening.
Speaker 2: But I certainly understand the frustrations of the fans, especially when it comes down to like, you know a lot of the mistackles and the just you know, lack of kind of effort things that that's what really gets people.
Speaker 3: There's one thing that out executed, but it's another thing to just have.
Speaker 2: Poor effort, because effort something as a pro football player you should be able to give.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean seeing yesterday, like we were talking about the Newton situation with the running and running out the Steelers guy full the receiver. I forget with the receiver or a back out of the backfield that had caught a pass and Newton's bearing down on him and just slam it like basically slammed on the brakes, where in my mind, a professional football player runs through you and puts you into the third row and tries to get that ball out of your hands instead of like well.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, and if you come up, you shoot your gun and you're aggressive, you flying and you miss. I think people can can live with that absolutely, like where it looks like I don't know if I want to get involved in this. That's that's what fans would be upset about.
Speaker 1: And let me ask you, did anybody ever spit on you when you were a player, No, because you.
Speaker 3: Would have heard about it by now, there would have been an article about it.
Speaker 1: Now you would be in jail.
Speaker 2: Yeah right, yes, no, never, And I don't think I ever even a teammate had that happen too, you.
Speaker 1: Know, See I don't, I don't. I've been you know.
Speaker 3: I mean, it's it's happened.
Speaker 2: I remember when I played, I think Joey Porter had spit on somebody or I feel like I recall that, and I know it's happened.
Speaker 3: It happened.
Speaker 2: I feel like it happens every couple of years, which doesn't make it any better. That's why I think the NFL should Unfortunately, for the sake of the Bengals and Jamar Chase, I mean, they got to crack down on it hard. Yeah, this is not I mean, the NFL is all about image and you Yeah. Yeah, that's people don't like, you know.
Speaker 3: Women viewers don't like that.
Speaker 12: You know.
Speaker 1: Look, I mean, hey, you know, get old, mix them up, fist fighting and all.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I love it. Bring it on.
Speaker 1: Yeah, grab your face Max and throw each other around, that's cool. But we start spitting on people, man, that's that's disgusting. Really, yeah, I mean it's just kind of to me. It's very whissyfied. Yeah, you know what I'm saying. Yeah, see, and I and then to lie about it. That was That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: I mean, I think that he come out right then and said, look, many darn Ramsey as a total a hole. Okay, No, and no one will disagree with me when I say that. I kind of let my emotions get the best of me and I'm sorry, and it's just one of those things. But the fact that he said not been do it, and then the video said he did. I wonder if that'll change with the NFL rules in terms of maybe it shouldn't, but you wonder.
Speaker 1: See, I was trying to come over the joke about deb and being a spider in that, but I couldn't. Well, coming up here, we're going to be talking about holiday depression and why do people get so freaked out this time of year when it's supposed to be joyous.
Speaker 3: Yes, supposed to be the most wonderful time of the year.
Speaker 1: And people, Okay, I can, Well, we'll talk more about it because we have a doctor coming up. Yes, but now we have the news news Radio seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 14: News Traffic and Weather news Radio seven hundred w l W Cincinnati.
Speaker 15: Latest on Joe Burrow and Jamar Chase. This is the four o'clock report. I'm Matt Reese breaking now the Bengals head coach Zach Taylor and Joe Burrow, rehabbing from his toe injury. Says he has been practicing, but they don't know yet when the Bengals quarterback is going to be ready to play in a game.
Speaker 16: He did seven on seven last week, came out of the week feeling good, and so then this week the plan will be let's get the Wednesday and see if we can work in some eleven on eleven and go from there. So I think before we ever do that, there's no reason to have a discussion on what the timeline is beyond that we.
Speaker 15: Can coach Taylor in the news conference this afternoon. As for a Jamar Chase, the Bengals wide receiver, no word yet on whether he's going to be suspended by the league for a game after possibly spitting on a Steeler during yesterday's loss in Pittsburgh.
Speaker 16: Guys tried to do a lot of things to get his attention and get him off his game, and I've always thought it was unbelievable. He's handled himself in some really high pressure emotional decisions. Obviously, what happened This crossed my mind. We can't have that, and I know he'll own up to that.
Speaker 15: A Chase hasn't spoken on the matter since initially denying that he spit on the steeler. Now, we checked the roads for you. The latest traffic and weather together from.
Speaker 5: The UC Health Traffic Center. Are you one of the thirty eight million Americans impacted by diabetes? Get personalized education and treatment options from the experts at u see health. Learn more at ucehealth dot com. Southbound seventy one only accident out there, that's after State Route seventy three. However, picking up some slow traffic northbound on seventy one between Norwood Lateral and Ronald Reagan Highway. That's a five minute delay. Up to a ten minute delay northbound on seventy five between Mitchell and Paddock. On westbound two seventy five that's down to one lane for repairs of the Carrol Cropperbridge. Up to a ten minute delay back from the Petersburg exit. I'm at Eazeleek on News Radio seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 6: Now the latest forecast from the No Fear Dentist Weather Center Advanced Dentistry. The thought of the dentist making you a nervous wreck, We're here for you.
Speaker 3: No Fear Dentist dot Com.
Speaker 15: Got a fifty percent chance of rain toward morning time, increasing clouds with a low thirty eight Tonight, rain likely tomorrow and maybe a thunderstorm high fifty got rain likely tomorrow night, maybe a thunderstorm, mostly cloudy, low forty five, a slight chance of rain Wednesday, high fifty five. We do have rain expected by Thursday night. Right now in Cincinnati, we have fifty three degrees and there is no rain in the area right now. This news is brought to you by a doorn window company and Queen City Ford. There's an experiment on the west side of Cincinnati by the city to try and further calm traffic on Glen Way Avenue, a two blocks section from Ralph to Gurley, getting bumps installed in the center turn lane to try and keep drivers from using that center lane to pass slower traffic.
Speaker 17: And we're just adding these small about seven foot wide bumps just in the center turn lane, so if you're turning in or out of the business, you know driveway parking lot. It's fine. You won't even notice it. They're designed to be perfectly comfortable if you're going ten or fifteen an hour, which is really as fast as you are ever going when you're making a left turn.
Speaker 15: That's Mel McVay with the City of Cincinnati. If this is a success, maybe the city will install those bumps in other parts of Cincinnati in twenty twenty six. Could be more information coming out this week following the shooting in Adams County this past Friday, a forty year old Christopher Lindner, the son of Carl Lindner, the third He was shot and killed by police after he allegedly came out of a home on Brush Creek Road in Manchester with a gun. Lindner family did release a statement that says Lindner was a husband and a father of four who has suffered from mental illness. FAA's order to cut flights is over, which helps the airline industry to get ready to get back to normal before next week's holiday rush for Thanksgiving. Under fifty cancelations today, with over eighteen hundred delays at last check, only one departing flight and one arriving flight. An at Northern Kentucky International Airport. We're canceled today planned to make the Justice Department release files on Jeffrey Epstein, expected to be considered by the US House tomorrow. The President reversing himself, saying that House Republicans should vote to release them so that he has nothing to hide. If the measure passes, it'll go to the Senate, where it does face an uncertain future.
Speaker 3: Seven one hundred WLW Sport.
Speaker 18: There's a Bengals update brought to you by Good Spirits and Party Town in Northern Kentucky. Bengals fall to three and seven after that loss at Pittsburgh. More tonight on Bengals Line at six oh five here on seven hundred WLW. College basketballill get the latest on the Xavior Musketeers Richard Patino Show tonight at seven fifty five KRC and KU Coaches Show tonight at seven on ESPN fifteen thirty.
Speaker 3: Red's Update.
Speaker 18: Single game tickets for all Reds twenty twenty six regular season home games at Great American ballparker on sale now, excluding Opening Day for a limited time through Monday, November twenty fourth. Single game tickets are available with no fees bill Dennison seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 15: Sports Wall Street, the Dow closing down about five hundred and forty eight points, S and P five hundred off by sixty. Nasdaq also down by two hundred and three points. Next News at four point thirty Matt Reeves News Radio seven hundred wyl double.
Speaker 1: This report is sponsored by Red Pilled America. This week on Red Pilled America, we tell the story of the themed right back with Eddie and Rocky.
Speaker 7: OK.
Speaker 1: We're tracking down our guest right now talking about majority of Americans say that the holidays are mentally draining. How do we let this happen to us every single year?
Speaker 2: Because people will let outside forces affect them and they get mentally weak.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I guess because it's supposed to be fed some wonderful time of the year, and it's you know, all that sort of thing. And I guess I get it because you're supposed to you look around at all the lights and all the songs and all this, and I suppose everything's wonderful, but.
Speaker 1: Supposed to be in a good mood, and you're supposed to be happy. And I guess if you're dad. Look, we've all been down on the dust before something happened. Maybe you lost a parent, or you lost a loved one, or year going through a divorce, whatever the case might be. So yeah, I can understand where that would that would bring you down. But if you're just a normal, average person and you get freaked out by the holidays, I don't know what to tell you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I guess you know there's stress financially for Christmas presents and you got kids and all that sort of thing.
Speaker 3: But but no, I agree with you.
Speaker 2: It's it's it's certainly a mind ever matter thing if you allow yourself. I just feel like, in general, if people are always wondering, you know, am I happy?
Speaker 3: Should I be happier? Why am I not happy? Like, like, stop, just.
Speaker 2: Plow for with life, do the best you can, kick ass when you can kick ass, and don't worry about your feelings so much. Well there's a thing where like if you worry, you constantly think about, well, I'm depressed, and I don't have to like it comes true, you know what I mean? You know, if you just say, look whether the whether the world tells me I'm supposed to be happy or not, it doesn't matter. I'm gonna I'm gonna do my best here, and whether I'm happy or not? Am I being productive? Am I taking care of my family? Am I doing everything I can to be the best person I can? That's all you can really do. But I guess people just, you know, kind of get into a funk with it and can't get out of it.
Speaker 1: Well, listen, man, we're day to day life is pressure enough. You know what I'm saying. I don't care what you do. If you do this job, I don't care what job you do, it does not matter. There is a certain degree of pressure on you, no matter what the circumstance, right, right, So why put more pressure on yourself this time of year when it is supposed to be the happiest time of year?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 1: But I mean, and that's that's invented the happy, the most wonderful time of year. Yeah, yeah, I get it. But I've told my wife before, We've been together almost thirty three years, and guess what, I don't need anything. And I told her, She's like, what do you want for Christmas? You're not telling me? I was like, I don't.
Speaker 3: How many times have we've been through this?
Speaker 1: I don't want there I don't want to be pressured into telling you what I want when I've just told you I don't want anything.
Speaker 2: But you know what this comes down to it men and women are different. We're all equal, but different. And but women like gifts, right, oh for sure. So she actually doesn't care about what she wants to get you, but she knows if she gets used something you will get herself.
Speaker 1: Come see comes I get it. And that's and that's the thing. And I think that what it was down to is you're afraid you're going to get something for if I if we if I went home tonight and just sat down with her the kitchen table and said, honey, let's agree right now, we're not going to get each other or anything for Christmas this year. Well, we'll take you know, I'll take it for a nice weekend in chicag whatever the case my trip. I'll take in nice you know night, We'll take you to Rubies and buy a five hundred dollars steak whatever. And because I am, I'm sure you could get it. But anyways, but I was like, why don't we just do that?
Speaker 19: Uh?
Speaker 1: And I would get up on Christmas morning, I guarantee there'd be something about and I'd be like, see, because that's what I think people are afraid of. You're going to say you're not going to get me anything, but then you're going to get me something, and I'm going to feel like a turd.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And all that.
Speaker 2: Is there is the pressure. On top of all the other normal things you have to deal with in life. You have to have to deal with that too, right.
Speaker 1: And uh, that's I want to I want to stress for stress for your holiday because we're talking about traveling the week after Thanksgiving and I'm I keep waffling on it because I was like, that just puts that's it seems stressful to.
Speaker 3: Me, really like a vacation does. Yeah. Yeah, oh man.
Speaker 1: There was a well when we were moving, we were supposed to go to we had a timeshare in Florida, and we were really you know that I was time stamped on getting out of that house and getting into the new place, and we already had this week book for this time share and I was like, we can't on it. I set her down, like a week before we're supposed to leave, and I said, honest to God, we can't do this. And she was really bummed. But I was like, let me break it down for.
Speaker 2: You, all right, Yeah, well yeah, if you got a bunch of things and you know you shouldn't.
Speaker 1: Guess what should We can't do that because we and after we didn't do it, she did tell me, which is very rare for her to tell me, you know what, you were spot on that we could not do right. We couldn't leave town with all this going on.
Speaker 3: And that makes sense.
Speaker 2: I wonder too, though, if part of the stress around the holidays to is, let's face it, a lot of folks you're seeing family that you don't see all year, and there's a reason you don't see him all year, but it's the holidays we should see him again. And it's like, you know, now I got to go hang out with Uncle Bill, and Bill's.
Speaker 3: An a hole and right now blah blah blah. So I think that that probably adds to it as well. But I don't know you.
Speaker 2: As I get older, I every year I get older, I'm I like, I I don't feel the pressure to hang out with people that I don't want to hang out with, you know, because you're like, you know what I mean, Like I want to hang out who I want to hang out with and and that's about it.
Speaker 3: And my wife to a certain degree is the same way.
Speaker 1: And you know, well that's a look, I'm in a twenty from older than you and uh. And sometimes deb would be like, let's why don't we go get together with so and so. I was like, I'm good, good, you know, I've I've been there, done that. There's not a whole lot that I can't find out that I haven't already shared in a phone call or a text or something. I like being around my friends, don't get me wrong.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, the ones you want to be around. Let's hang out, man. And if because of life you haven't been able to get together, but we love each other and sure, boom, let's do it.
Speaker 5: Oh.
Speaker 1: When I was younger, I mean every every single weekend we were doing something with with a couple or a couple of couples.
Speaker 3: Whether you really wanted to or not, just kind of that's what we did. Right, But right? Am I wrong?
Speaker 2: Is you get older, You're like nose, you know, why would I want to waste a precious weekend, especially with us Most of our weekends during the course of the year are at a kids sporting event, right, We literally just got done with football. We even not had a weekend that wasn't filled with football since you know, like July end of July. Yeah, like literally literally like and of the middle end of July. So it's like, you know, the last thing I want to do this weekend is go do something, you know, go be tied up with something else. So I think it's just all kind of what you make of it. And again, if you tell yourself everybody's so happy, I'm so depressed, guess what you're going to be depressed. If you just don't buy into the whole societal pressure of what you're supposed to feel like and just plow on and do what you do, you'll be good. And if you don't burden yourself with hanging around with people who are doing things you don't want to do, be less stressed.
Speaker 1: And I'd go back to what I said before. Look, if you've got a reason to be bummed, you lost a loved one, or you're going through a breakup or whatever the case might be, Okay, get it out of your system and move on. But if you're just like I feel the pressure of again, that's what this guy was supposed to be talking to us about I feel that I'm depressed because I feel the pressure of the holidays. Well, then don't don't feel pressure. I mean, I don't don't give me. I don't give me a don't give me anything. Like I said before, I don't care. That was the end of to day. Well why don't we just give each other gift cards? I was like, what's the point of that, That's what I'm saying. She was what else to do? I was like, well, then let's not do anything again. I'll take you up, I'll give you a card and it'll be a surprise weekend. We're going to go to whatever Nashville for the weekend or something.
Speaker 4: Well.
Speaker 2: Well, and by the way, on that note, my mother in law sent out a group text to you know, me, my wife, you know, all o her other you know siblings and my wife's you know, brothers, sister stuff stuff like that, and said, all right, we are not doing adult gifts this year. Okay, Christmas is for the kids, right, And then it then turned into well you know, listen, well and I was like, well, let's every adult, you pick a name, you get one small gift. And then she also she put in there to her credit, no gift cards because that's not a gift. And I was like, hell yeah, I was back in one hundred percent, like you go, Tara's meaningly, you know there's mindless, stupid gift stuff.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but it's so easy.
Speaker 3: Well at the gift cards. Yeah, oh but is that is that? Should that be the point?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't think about it. Yeah, I mean with with our or with all of our families and deb handles all that. Yeah, I'm like, I don't know what your brother's like. Oh no, no, you know what they like. And she was like, well, you have any ideas. I was like, I know they like to play golf. I know they like tools, so hammer and a right and give him a hammer and Potter club. Yeah exactly, I too. Lord. With that in mind, we took in with traffic and weather. What is going on.
Speaker 5: From the UC Health Traffic Center. Are you one of the thirty eight million Americans impacted by diabetes? Get personalized education and treatment options from the experts at u see health. Learn more at ucehealth dot com. On southbound seventy one and accident after State Route seventy three southbound seventy one seventy five accident on the off ramp to Donaldson Road. That's got the right shoulder on the ramp blocked off in Union, Kentucky, US forty two and accident south of Rice Pike and northbound seventy one. Some slow traffic between Ridge and Ronald Reagan Highway five minute delay at Eazeleeka News Radio seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 1: The forecast from a seven hundred WLW weather center four Tonight cloudy, then a chance of rain overnight the lower thirty seven, then rain pretty much all day for Tuesday in the high of forty eight. It is fifty four down. News Radio seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 20: Political turmoil, a worldwide pandemic, shutter businesses and more. You may be feeling beaten like a birthday pinata.
Speaker 12: Thought.
Speaker 20: My friend Willie is here to heal. Raise your head, open your ears, and hear my mighty words of hope.
Speaker 6: With Bill Cunningham Light the way tomorrow at twelve noon on seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 7: This report is sponsored by Land of Illusion Christmas.
Speaker 1: Glow Experience, the Midwest's largest Christmas village. At Land of Illusion, over three million, director.
Speaker 2: Of the Spitting Incidents has come down and join us right now to this guys. He also wrote a great article on CLNS Sincy about the Bengals and this weekend's performance that he labeled distasteful and disgusting. Mike Petrellia, Mike, I guess first, let's start off with what has the NFL come down with Perjamar Chase.
Speaker 10: One game suspension guy Lauren Chase for spitting at Steelers to pencil back Jalen Ramsey. Of course, Chase denied spitting at Ramsey immediately after the game yesterday afternoon in Pittsburgh, but of course there was video captured that clearly showed the incident, clearly showed the expectoration if you will, right in Jalen Ramsey's direction, and look Jilen Ramsey as somebody who's gotten under a lot of people's nerves. Just ask aj Green back in Jacksonville. This is not uncommon, but I think Jamar. What Zach Taylor said today was very fitting. He said, I've got Jamar Chase is back. There's no one I love more on this team than Jamar Chase. He's going to own up to it. He's going to have to own up to it, and I think he will. What's going to be interesting here is whether Jamar Chase appeals is I would expect him to. That's the expectation in the organization. If the appeals, it will certainly be heard before the game on Sunday, So the Bengals will be able to know within I'd say twenty four hours whether or not Jamar Chase will indeed be part of the offensive game plan against New England or not.
Speaker 2: Okay, so I guess, And I know Zach Taylor spoke today trags, but as is Jamar Chase commented on anything after you know, the video came out, and or is Zach Taylor or anybody else with the Bengals comment on this.
Speaker 10: Well, Jamar Chase did attend team meetings today at about two fifteen. He walked into the locker room. We asked him to speak and he politely declined and said and was asked, can we say you have no comment? And he said, yeah, to say I have no comment. And so that was the reaction from Jamar Chase. This is kind of a legal situation for the Bengals, oh at least for Chase anyway, and that is you don't want to admit guilt until you've had your day in court and then if you are found liable and guilty and whatnot, you come out with the official apology. But obviously Zach Taylor was already alluding to that in his press conference today saying that you know what, Didase Jamar Chase did cross the line using those words cross the line yesterday. He's going to have to own up to that, apologize for it, and just move on.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and drags Rock and I've been talked about it a couple of times during the show. What was going through his mind when when he said straight up that he didn't do it, when obviously there's video evidence everywhere that it indeed happened.
Speaker 10: Well, that's a good question, and I think when we have a chance to speak to him again, which will either be on Thursday or next Tuesday, before the Ravens game on Thanksgiving Night, that's a great question to ask.
Speaker 4: What were you.
Speaker 10: Thinking when you knew that you did it? And I almost wanted to say it after the game yesterday to him, I was in that scrub, but without the video evidence, which didn't come out until after he spoke to reporters. You don't want to accuse somebody without the evidence, right, So I think you know, all the evidence we had was to hearsay that Jalen Ramsey accused him of that, and certainly we presented Jamore that statement from Jalen Ramsey in the locker room, but he wanted to just flat out deny it. So, you know, does he regret it? Probably, and Jamar has to know. Jamar may have thought, you know, it was such, you know, a minor incident that nobody would have caught them engaging in an argument. But in this day and age, everything's going to be unbida. Somebody is going to have captured that shot, and that's what happened in this particular case.
Speaker 2: My portrayal is our guest, he writes for cln s Sinc dot Com and trags In your article today, which I just reposted on Twitter a little bit ago, you make the case that the Bengals mean the organization, they owe the fan base an apology, and that if the ownership were smart, they should come out and apologize. In your opinion, what's the number one thing or the main gist of what the Bengals should should apologize for when it comes to this season, And by the way, I don't think a lot of people will disagree with you.
Speaker 4: The on field product.
Speaker 10: I mean it's been some standard, clearly some standard. And I think what's happened in the last three weeks, you know, the loss to the Bears, the bye week, and now the incident with Jamar Chase yesterday in Pittsburgh. It's a team coming unraveled and showing an ugly side. It's one thing to lose. It's frustrating, and Zach Taylor has always acknowledged, you know, we learn a lot about our team during times of adversity. Who can we rely on going forward? But when you exhibit classless behavior, and you know, I think Bengel fans go back to Bontes perfect in his prime. Even when he was a great player, he didn't always comport himself. But the Bengals were winning, the defense was great, so the Bengals tolerated a lot of it. Obviously, the same could be said with pac Man Jones. I remember an incident in New England when I was covering the Patriots and Onto after the page it's beat them.
Speaker 4: Up pretty good.
Speaker 10: There was an incident in the locker room after the game which pac Man Jones and Vontes Berfeck were yelling and screaming in reporters directions direction, and it was just not It came off so unprofessional to me. And that's what happened again yesterday, but on the field, not in the locker room, but on the field, and in a distasteful, ugly, disgusting way. And you can't condone that in any shape, form or fashion. That's that part of it. But the other part of it is the subvernness of the parents, governness of the organization to change the way they do business and send a message to the fans that this isn't going to be the nineteen nineties all over again. It's not going to be the early two thousands all over again. Before Carson Palmer got here, send a message, send a message that you're not going to have Jamar Chase, and almost said, Tom Brady, you're not gonna have Jamar Chase and Joe Burrow miss a window here. And I think the pressure is building more and more on those two players that if we don't get something done soon, we're not going to be around very much longer. And I think you know we're not going to be around it. Have a chance to win a Super Bowl, I should add, And I think that's the problem with the Bengals right now. And you don't have a lot of faith upstairs that you are bringing in the right personnel to support Joe Burrow and Jamar and t Higgins on defense, and that's that's a big part of the problem as well.
Speaker 2: And Dregs, you and I spoke on the phone earlier today a little bit. What what do you think just let let's take just the defense. What do you think should happen from here on now? This team is not going to playoffs. Frankly, they were going to the playoffs on you know, did this past satur either, But now it's pretty definitive. I feel like the rest of the season should be an audition. Why we wear out the same eleven guys that we've seen the first hover many weeks.
Speaker 3: I mean, should should? Don't you think?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 3: Is it?
Speaker 2: I mean, at least look at some of the players that are backups now special teams players. Maybe bring some guys in every Monday, work out ten guys and see if you can hit on one of them, or what do you think?
Speaker 4: Well?
Speaker 10: Al Golden and Zach Taylor were both as that today and they said, certainly that's part of the process.
Speaker 4: We have to just.
Speaker 10: Be the best team we can be with the best players we can put out there. It's, you know, kind of a cliche answer, certainly, but yes, what you're suggesting, Rocky is part of the issue. The other part of the issue. And I can I bring up the Patriots because the Bengals happen to be playing the nine and two Patriots this Sunday. Look what they did in the offseason. They brought in a new coach and Mike Rable, with a defensive mindset. And I'm not saying that Zach Taylor at fault here, but they brought in a defensive coach head coach with a defensive mindset. They spent about two hundred million dollars on their defense. They drafted properly, and they said what we did over the last two seasons, winning four games in twenty three and four games and twenty four is no longer acceptable. We're going to rebuild our defense. We have Drake made heading in the right direction. And you know, some people have said that what the Patriots are doing this year with Drake May is very similar to what the Bengals did in twenty one with Joe Burrow. But the Patriots are far ahead of that because of the drafting, because of the free agent signings, a number of free agent signings and the long term deals with a lot of them on defense, the Patriots are further ahead. The Patriots are a legitimate Super Bowl contender at this point. Bengals can be too, but they have to show the commitment in the off season to do better player evaluations, better handle free agency better. I think the Bengals really bungled that last year after signing t Higgins and tomorrow Chase, they kind of sat on their hands, didn't address the safety situation, and then the draft has been, you know again, kind of a hit and miss proposition for the Bengals. They have to be better in the draft. What does all this mean? They need more support personnel and a true football voice at the top of the food chain in the front office, which they don't have right now.
Speaker 2: You know as well as I do, Mike Brown was best friends with Duke Tobin's dad. That relationship goes back a long long way. Nothing's going to happen there, and it's it's unfortunately because I feel like there's you know, as you and the media point out, as I do, as a lot of people do. There's things that are objectively would make the franchise better, but they don't happen, which makes it all the more frustrating.
Speaker 3: It really does nope, you know, And it's.
Speaker 4: Just the way it is.
Speaker 10: Bengal fans listening to this, who are as old as I am, I can remember the nineteen seventies or as old as you are remember the eighties and the two Super Bowl runs, know that the Bengals hold their place as a family organization near and dear to their souls. They think they are the art Ruinees of Cincinnati. One big problem with that, you don't have the Super Bowl cachet and you don't have the Super Bowl trophies in the trophy cases. And that's a big, big, big difference. And you know, even Pittsburgh they had to move to hiring a general manager to really you know, yes, there is the family part of the football operation, but there is a general manager who makes all football decision, so practically all football decisions. That's not the way it is in Cincinnati, and it's hindered their growth and progress since a franchise for what four or five decades now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Yeah, it's unfortunate. Man, it really is. It's such a shame that this season. I always thought a lot of folks were overly optimistic to a degree about this season, but man, it has just been just I mean, with Burrough getting hurt and then the defense playing the way it has that has not changed.
Speaker 3: Really, the entire season has been very frustrated.
Speaker 10: Let me say, let me say one more thing, guys, And I asked Zach Taylor about this, because Dak Taylor is in a tough position and it's part of the job as head coach of the Bengals. You accept this when you accept the position. But he not only represents speaking for the players and the coaching staff, he is the only person in the entire organization that will speak for the front office. The Duke Tobin will not speak obviously, the Brown Mike Brown only speaks at the free pre camp pre training camp luncheon. And uh, you know, obviously Troy and Katie Blackburn they're not going to address the media. So that's it. It's Zach Taylor representing the entire organization and speaking for the entire organization, and that should not be his responsibilities. The personnel people should take accountability and they don't. And that's part of the frustration I think with a lot of fans is yeah, you can blame Zach Taylor to a degree, but he didn't put his organization, he didn't put the roster together. Agreed, that is squarely on Duke Tobin.
Speaker 3: Agree, Well, it's the same thing. People. Let's fire out Golden while we're at it.
Speaker 2: I al, Golden is not the issue, and Zach Taylor's is not as much of the issue.
Speaker 3: It's the the players. They don't have good enough players.
Speaker 2: And if you're realistic, you understand that, know that fire and out Golden is not going to make this defense better.
Speaker 3: It's just not anyway.
Speaker 10: Well, I mean that, you know, we can beat our heads against the wall every week away from Sunday. Uh, not going to change until the Browns and the Blackburns decide that they have no other choice. I thought Marvin Lewis made huge inbros In that when he was hired in two thousand and three. And uh, there's no question he changed a good deal with the culture. But he wasn't able and nobody's been able to change the functionality of the organization. And until they change the functionality they're going to repeat the same mistakes.
Speaker 1: All right, with that, Trags, we will let you go, buddy, Thanks so much.
Speaker 4: All right, gentlemen, take care, Hey Trags real quick.
Speaker 2: Hey before you go, if folks want to check out your content and we'll pitch your stuff steal on us media at Jungle War Pod.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 3: Trags is the best man, always, always great stuff from.
Speaker 1: Tracks and the UH and the frustrating thing too with the Bengals. C and look at the state of the Steelers. Look at the state of the Ravens. If there was every year to dominate this division, this was the year. Yeah, hands down, has no.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this isn't the Steelers of Ben Roethlisberger and Hines Ward and all.
Speaker 3: No, it's not. There's no dominant team right there for the taking.
Speaker 1: Yeah. With that, we head to traffic and weather. What is going on.
Speaker 5: From the UC Health Traffic Center. Are you one of the thirty eight million Americans impacted by diabetes? Get personalized education and treatment options from the experts at U see help learn more at U seehealth dot com. Eastbound Ronald Reagan Highway. The right lane blocked from an accident that's before seventy one. Another accident in Union, Kentucky on US forty two, that is south of Rice Pike traffic stop and go southbound seventy five between Western Avenue and Fort Washington Way, and more solo traffic on eastbound two seventy five between Mostellar and Lovelin Madeira Road. Ami Zeleech on news Radio seven hundred wl W.
Speaker 1: The forecast from a seven hundred WLW weather center for tonight cloudy, then a chance of rain overnight the lower of thirty seven, then rain pretty much all day for Tuesday in the high of forty eight. It is fifty four down. News Radio seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 14: Is it true Tom Brenneman names his pants and his favorite is called Percy. That is not true. Is it true that as a child Tom Breneman hit under the covers and listen to the radio and he's incredible hulk jammies.
Speaker 3: Well, that's one of those yes and those sort of things.
Speaker 14: It's a true Tom Brenneman bus these buns to start your day, right.
Speaker 19: That's true and I'm proud of it. Join me for the latest news traffic from Chuck Ingram, weather from Jennifer Ketchmark, plenty of laughs and a whole lot more.
Speaker 14: Tom Brenneman tomorrow morning at five am on seven hundred WL.
Speaker 11: This report is sponsored by Miami Valley Gaming.
Speaker 1: Good to Miami Valley Gaming December twenty seventh for a chance to win a Ford thirty five must be twenty one. While Problem Gambling, Eddie and Rocky break down popular music.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we we have to. We have to have that discussion on air.
Speaker 2: We were breaking down pop music and Billie Eilish and this Charlie XCX song that I thought was new, but it came out in twenty twelve.
Speaker 1: God, same impressed the same with me. We were talking about that lap you you ever do that? You know you got kids, you got grandkids now and stuff? You ever why I heard this catchy news song that's out and one of your your kids or somebody, a younger person goes, oh that song came out in like twenty ten, because that's happened to both me and rock.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 8: Really, it's like okay, yeah, catch up with the world. The world's passing by.
Speaker 4: Man. I know you're old, but you're not that old.
Speaker 3: Right, God, no doubt, no doubt. Well, I'm sure you saw the news.
Speaker 2: The NFL just came down with a one game suspension for Jamar Chase. He has said he's going to appeal that. Give us your thoughts on this whole fiasco amongst fiasco's.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it is a it is a fiasco.
Speaker 8: Unfortunately, Jamar Chase is a very competitive individual, and you know, he wants to win. He wants to win football games, and he wants to do the best job he possibly can to help his football team win football games. And when he feels like he's been abused as such as a player, he's going to respond and react and he went a little bit too far and he can't you know, you just can't be spitting on people. I mean, it's just a bad look. It's a it's the league doesn't want to see it. The commissioner, Roger Goodell, he doesn't want to see it. There's a bunch of young fans, you know, kids playing youth football, high school football, college football, and they're they're watching the these uh, these professional athletes, and you know, you have to do things the right way, and and you're setting an example. You're you're basically you know, showing these uh, these younger people the way to comport yourself conduct. Uh you know yourself and and and play the game within the rules and let the best team win.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and lamp Rock and I were talking about it. Do you think that the the pun and really a game suspension? I think everybody pretty much knew that was what was coming, right, but right what do you think he had been a little more lenient had he just said, look, I did it, I lost my lost my cool and I screwed up, instead of saying that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 8: I mean, I think I think I think it would have been appreciated by the league if he had said that, maybe after the after the game. But I think the fact that he actually, you know, per formed the act was was the biggest thing, and there had to be some consequences for that.
Speaker 4: You know, couldn't let that go.
Speaker 8: They couldn't give that a pass just because he was, you know, basically looking for uh some some he was in a repenting mode, you know. So I think that Goodell was probably in a tough in a tough situation.
Speaker 4: He had to make a ruling.
Speaker 8: And I think that he, you know, felt like the one game suspension was fair just and it could have been worse. It really could have been the Bengals and the and Jamar Chase and his teammates have to feel lucky about it.
Speaker 3: Really, Yeah, no doubt about it.
Speaker 2: And Dave Lapman's our guests and lapp I, I, I guess we got to talk to defense. And I think a lot of fans I'm sure you've heard of him, are are kind of upset about the seemingly subpar effort when it comes to tackle. It's one thing to Misattackle, it's another thing to miss Attackle because you just don't look all that interested in and stick in your face and the fan kind of thing.
Speaker 3: What was your reaction is that that game was going on?
Speaker 8: Yeah, I mean the uh, the tackling was horsepucky, there's no question about that. I mean, it couldn't have been couldn't have been much worse. And I don't I don't think it's like, you know, we're not gonna we're not gonna give effort today in tackling.
Speaker 4: You know, we don't. We don't really care.
Speaker 1: We don't give a.
Speaker 4: Damn about getting the guy on the ground.
Speaker 8: I do think that that they want to perform well, you know, they don't want to embarrass themselves. You know, it's it's a high profile job. Everybody's watching you. When when you make a mistake, when things don't go well, you know, everybody sees it. Everybody knows about it. It's not like other professions that you you might you know, you might go into when you're done playing, but you're not gonna get paid like you get paid to play football. So uh yeah, I just I just think that they're gonna have to work on it. I mean, Al Golden is going to have to say, look, guys, when I'm watching tape and when you're watching tape, when the coaches are watching tape, we're all and one agreement that we stink in tack trying to make tackles. And it shouldn't be that way.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 8: We've got the ability to make plays to get guys on the ground. We have to start getting guys on the ground. Our defensive numbers are not going to get better until we start getting players on the ground. And he's gonna have to do some routine tackling drills. I mean, he's gonna have to do it. Scenario where he he has guys in practice, you know, put their helmets and head across the bow of the of the running back and and uh, you know, stop his forward progress, slam a shoulder in there to make sure that.
Speaker 4: He does have his forward progress. Stop, wrap your arms up and take him to the ground.
Speaker 8: And I mean Paul Brown had quarterbacks do it routine tackling drill at the beginning of very.
Speaker 4: If they threw an interception.
Speaker 8: Uh, you know, he wanted them to make the tackle if they had to, if the if the the defender was running up in their area to return it. So yeah, it was uh, you know, you just have to be more physically. You just have to you have to want to do it. You know, you don't look at it as sheeese.
Speaker 4: I got to tackle this big beast.
Speaker 8: And there are some some big boys like tight end, the three hundred and twenty pounds tight end. Those are rare, you know, guy, those those are hard to get on the ground.
Speaker 4: And man, he embarrassed some people. He made some some guys look real bad on that effort.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but a guy like that, I understand the guys yees six seven to seven. That's an offensive guard who's who's running fast, right, But you know, if you go with the legs, you shoot his legs. He's not like the most nimble guy in the world.
Speaker 3: I mean, got there. There's a kid on our team, on my son's team. His name is Eli Kemper.
Speaker 2: Not a very big kid, but he's the best tackling kid on the team because he boom shoots the legs, goes down at the feet and cuts them down. And that wasn't happening either.
Speaker 4: Yeah, no, you're right.
Speaker 8: I mean the uh you have when you're in the open fiet with Darnell Washington. That's the big tight end we're talking about. He is six seven and they say Pittsburgh people were telling me he's like three twenty.
Speaker 4: The dude is a monster. He's a he's a freaking.
Speaker 3: He's heavier than this that two seventy.
Speaker 2: Watching him run down the field, he had a little little pouch there laughing, you know.
Speaker 1: So yeah, semi truck got los man.
Speaker 4: Yeah, big boy man, big boy. Yeah.
Speaker 8: He doesn't miss many pregame meals or any meals really apparently. Man, he he he'll he'll thump you, so you do. You have to have to hit him below the waist. I mean, if you hit him up high, he's going to shut you like an ear corn. Man, it's gonna be over.
Speaker 1: So Lap, let me ask you with Brock and I talked about this earlier with Mike Petrelia, what do you do about Joe Burrow? Now, of course he wants to come back. Of course he wants to play, he's trying to. He wants to help his team, and he is the team leader. But do you have him play? I mean, let's face it, this season's done. Uh do you let him come back and risk and re injuring himself or what do you do about that?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 8: I think if he wants to play, I think, I think I let him go. I think, you know, I mean, it's that's what he's supposed to do. He's a professional being paid to play football, and he wants to play football, and he wants to lead his football team. Like you say, you know, he's a leader. He's the young questioned team leader. And I think, you know, his teammates already respect him as much as any any football player can be respected.
Speaker 4: I think. But this might put it even over the top a little bit more.
Speaker 8: But the thing is that doctors, they're the ones the coach is gonna you know, if Joe says he can go, and Joe says that he's physically capable and ready and able, and he can protect himself and everything that goes along with it. Don't let him play. But if the doctor said no, no, no, no, he's he's eighty five percent best case scenario, don't let him play, you know, protect him from himself.
Speaker 4: You know, I mean, you know, he has to be one.
Speaker 8: Capable of playing in an NFL football game physically in the doctor's opinion, before I even I would even consider letting him do it.
Speaker 2: Uh Dave Labman's our guests and lap I'm you're trying to find bright spots here. I thought Chase Brown had a nice days and a couple of good games in a row. He was eighteen carries for ninety nine yards, a long of thirty five uh six for twenty eight receiving.
Speaker 3: I guess I don't know.
Speaker 2: If it's what what do you think, lab Is it more of the commitment to the run game? Just that the run game the the newer guys if jailed, what's the reason why Chase Brown this run game has looked better than it did since, you know, certainly the start of the season.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I agree with everything you're saying about the run game. Rock you know that. I think that the offensive line is starting to gell. I think they're starting to figure out, you know each other a little bit. And it takes a little while, takes a few snaps, takes a few reps playing side by side to have an idea what the guy's going to do when presented with a certain situation. You know, out on the football field, whether it be a defensive look. You know the physicality of a player and you have to make adjustments to that with respect to your your technique and fundamentals. I mean, there's there's a lot that goes into it, but I but I do agree. I think Chase Brown is playing at a very high level. I'm not saying he's a pro bowler, but I'm saying, you know, he's knocking on the door. I mean, the kid, uh five to nine probably and that range two fifteen ish, and he's got a low center of gravity. He packs a punch. You know, he's a tough guy. He breaks a lot of tackles. He he he's hard, hard to get on the ground. He's got lateral movement ability. He's got very quick feet, jackhammer type feet, catches the football, puts it away, protects it from from jeopardy, and nobody's going to rip the thing out of there, and and and have a turnover that's going to cost this football team. And the other thing he does, he sticks his nose right down in the middle of a linebacker or a safety or whoever and blitz pick up and and stones him pretty darn well. So I think I think Chase Brown is playing at a high level.
Speaker 1: I really do. All right with that lap, We'll let you go. What do you got coming up tonight on the shoe.
Speaker 8: Yeah, well, talking to Chase Brown and talking a whole bunch of guys. You know, got a lot a lot of tape, reactionary tape in the locker room from assistant coaches, head coach Zach Taylor, conversation I had with him on the post game show. We'll be listening to that again. And and then that.
Speaker 4: One's in the books, and it wasn't pretty. I think.
Speaker 8: I don't think the Bengals were heavy underdogs. I don't think people expected him to win the football game. But I don't think they I don't think they expected the score to get out of hand like it did. And you know, Zach's taking a lot of heat for saying, you know, they played the team played better than the score indicated. You know, it's always a that's always a tough statement to make, right well, and.
Speaker 2: Geno Stone had said that, I believe after the game I saw his quote was.
Speaker 3: Yeah, what was It's better than it was?
Speaker 2: And people like it's kind of it's not something you say, all right, Yeah, there's certainly maybe a case we made is that it wasn't yes, as bad as the Bears defensively.
Speaker 1: Right but right, it was completely though about that. We're making progress, right righty steps got it? Brother?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 1: With that, Lap will let you go, buddy, Thanks so much.
Speaker 4: Thanks, thanks appreciated man. Thanks for your time.
Speaker 3: Lap, You're the best.
Speaker 1: Thanks our good buddy, Dave Lapham And yeah, do you really want to hear your teammate or your coach go, yeah, we look better than we have Yeah, after after to getting Barratt's.
Speaker 2: Offensive turnover turned in the score, Yeah, that's not not really hot optimal.
Speaker 1: No, with that, we check in with the traffic and weather. What is going on.
Speaker 5: From the UC Health Traffic Center. Are you one of the thirty eight million Americans impacted by diabetes? Get personalized education? And treatment options from the experts at u see Health. Learn more at ucehealth dot com. Eastbound Ronald Reagan Highway right lane blocked from an accident. That's before seventy one down in Union, Kentucky. Still got that crash on US forty two. It is south of Rice Pike southbound seventy five traffic stop and go between Western Avenue and Fort Washington Way, and more slow traffic on southbound seventy one seventy five between Fort Washington Way and Twelfth Street. I'm at Eazeleek on news radio seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 1: The forecast from a seven hundred WLW weather center for tonight cloudy, then a chance of rain overnight the lower of thirty seven, then rained pretty much all day for Tuesday in the high of forty eight. It is fifty four down News Radio seven hundred W l W.
Speaker 3: This report is sponsored by blindster dot com.
Speaker 2: Hi up Kyle at blindster dot com, and we sell custom blind shades and shutters at low prices.
Speaker 3: Are blinds are handcrafted to fit your window. All right.
Speaker 1: Back with Eddie and Rocky a little while longer, but rock before we get out of here. It's the story that won't go away. And you know, this is kind of cool, but it's literally beating a dead horse of this stage.
Speaker 2: It's just amazing. This happened in what nineteen ninety four, and we're talking about the O. J. Simpson murdering of Nicole Brown Simpson and Ronald Goldman, and you know the families you know, owed money and this and that for.
Speaker 3: And here we are.
Speaker 2: It's twenty twenty five and the payments haven't been made. And I guess it doesn't sound like unfortunately, the amount of payment that was expected is going to be made. And the latest with this is Alex Stone from ABC And what is the new twist in the latest of the OJ Simpson saga all these years later.
Speaker 21: Yeah, So the family of ron Goldman that they've been fighting for years to get money that the court ordered that OJ Simpson paid them. And when Simpson was alive, you remember, he did everything he could to avoid having to pay them any amount of money. Well he's dead and he still hasn't paid them any big amount of money. At the civil trial back so many years ago, he was ordered to pay them thirty three million dollars for the murders, even though he was acquitted in the criminal case. It was a civil case that he was found to be liable for the murders and he never paid and that interest has been growing ever since. Now it's in the fifty eight million dollar range. And when Simpson died last year of cancer, seventy six years old, the Goldman family said that they had received pretty much nothing from Simpson over the years. His estate initially said they will never see an amount of money, that they would make sure of it, but Malcolm Laverne, the executor of the estate, is now saying no, They agree the Goldman family is due that judgment and that he's going to do what he can. They are now agreeing in court that they will pay the fifty eight million dollars. That is the what their attempt is going to be. But the reality of it is that Simpson was broke when he died, and Malcolm Laverne is telling our Vegas affiliate, Simpsons don't have any money. They're going to try selling memorabilia to maybe get half a million bucks, but they may not even get that amount. He's saying this, I'm hoping to get in the state.
Speaker 17: That's somewhere in the neighborhood of close to half a million dollars.
Speaker 21: And you know now up to fifty eight million dollars, it's nowhere close to that amount. But he says maybe selling memorabilia he can raise five hundred grand, five hundred thousand compared to seventy million, eighty million million. But in court now they are agreeing that they will pay the money if they get it, which they never will, and so they auctioned off some of Simpson's stuff Earlier this year they raised about three hundred thousand. They plan to do another one about two hundred thousand. But but Laverne says, they got to understand the truth is are probably never going to get paid.
Speaker 8: It's not realistic to think that that judgment.
Speaker 21: Is going to be satisfied, so it'll never equal fifty eight million dollars. And there is something else. It appears that OJ Simpson was not paying his taxes in California when he lived in California, and lavern says after he died, there was this California tax lam that brought by to me. Serisis Simpson had about six hundred and thirty five thousand bucks in unpaid taxes to the state of California. That they got to take care of as well. So in two thousand and seven, the Goldmans, they were awarded the rights to Simpson's book If I Did It, that you know, so called hypothetical description of the murders, that has not netted them a whole bunch of money. So they're saying in a statement, this is all positive that the estate is at least acknowledging that the debt is due, but it's not a payment. It allows a claim to move forward in probate court. But again they're not actually getting paid yet, and looks like whatever amount that is raised by memorabilia sales, it probably goes the State of California and the unpaid taxes, so they probably never will see anything. But for the first time, the estate is saying, yes, that they aren't going to deny them the money, that they are due the money because he was found liable for the murders, and that they will at least try to give them a little bit of money.
Speaker 2: So, okay, there's two entities that are doe some money, right, the Goldman family and the State of California. Given the fact that there's a limited, very limited pot of money left from OJ Simpson who gets the money first, the State of California or the Goldman family?
Speaker 3: How does that work?
Speaker 21: Yeah, I think they're going to fight that out, probably, But it seems like, at least from the estate that they think the State of California will probably go first, that they will get that amount of money, And even that won't if they raise five hundred grand, that won't cover the six hundred and thirty five thousand he has an unpaid taxes, and then there's none for the Goldman's at that point. So nobody seems like they're going to get the full amount of money that they're looking for.
Speaker 1: And correct me if I'm wrong, Alex. But is Fred Goldman still lie because he was? That was kind of his life mission to drain the Yeah, everything that he ever had.
Speaker 21: Yeah, And I mean that's been kind of his mission to go after him.
Speaker 10: Yeah.
Speaker 21: He's eighty four years old right now. I just looked it up. So it's always been his mission to get Simpson to admit to the murders, and he never did in life. But I think now it is his mission to not allow any money from memorabilia sales or anywhere else to go to Simpson's family or to his you know, the crowd that was always around him. I covered the second trial, the one in Vegas for quite a while. We were always in core with him every day, and he always had a big entourage of buddies who would always come with him. And they don't want the money and the profits to go to them, so they want to try to take it back. And so now this is kind of a fight in death to keep the money from going to those who were close to Ja Simpson.
Speaker 1: All right with that, Alex, we will let you go, buddy, Thanks so much.
Speaker 3: All Right, another news ed you know I have.
Speaker 2: I've tasked myself with trying to make a good idea possible. Okay, Yes, I am of the opinion that the Sneak's Elder playoff game Okay for the regional finals instead of taking place at Mason High School. That sits about that I read seven thousand. I feel like it's much less. I've been to Mason a bunch of times. Nonetheless, it's sold out in forty two minutes for that game. I am of the opinion that game should be at pay Court Stadium now, according to folks that I've talked with, I've also talked with Willie. I've reached out to the Denee Street House with the county and apparently the Brown family would be open to making a deal happen. That would be nice and sweet for the whole HSAA to move that play off game to pay Court Stadium on Friday night. Okay, And here's another good idea I had. Anderson, Okay, has a great football program. They played Trotwood Madison this weekend as well. Let's put us double dip man. Let's put the Anderson v. Trotwood Madison game at pay Corps at like, I don't know, figure it out right, you can even mirror whatever, right, put it in the in the morning or in the afternoon.
Speaker 1: Early after or early evenings.
Speaker 3: And then and then put the and then put the sant X game right after.
Speaker 1: Boom And what do you what do you see the chances here?
Speaker 3: I'm working on it.
Speaker 1: Are you getting any feedback so far?
Speaker 2: I know you're getting getting a little you know, there's some things happening, you know, I think everyone agrees it's a good idea. Talk with the a D at st X and and and he thinks it's you know, seems like a lot. I know he's certainly certainly interested it, so uh so we shall see. But I mean hopefully. I mean, think about the money that could be generated from that. I mean, let's solely just look at it from that standpoint, right, I mean, it would be incredible.
Speaker 1: That's That's what I'm wondering. If you're gonna get pushed back though from say, well in this case, Mason, or are they going to push back on they're gonna lose that revenue? How do you make it good to them?
Speaker 3: But I say, I assume that they're gonna get something.
Speaker 2: But I mean, look like usually things in life happen for the greatest good for the greatest number of people. What would be the thing for the greatest number of people? How about all the Sanax fans, all the Elder fans, all the Anderson fans, all the Troutwood Madison fans. How about all of them they get to actually go to the game and are getting dying ten bucks a ticket.
Speaker 3: I mean, you gotta think there's.
Speaker 4: Gotta be.
Speaker 2: Forty thousand people combined. I mean, just start doing the math.
Speaker 1: I would I would suggest that that's not far off.
Speaker 2: And look, and obviously it would take a willing partner, right, it would take the Bengals, because there's look, there's there's a rental, right the Bengals.
Speaker 3: Look, you know they're giving their facility. There would be a rental.
Speaker 2: There's you know, security, there's there's all kinds of stuff, right. But I feel like that could be worked out if you have an open mind, that could be worked out. Let's get these two great games right there, one place and have that.
Speaker 1: How it's been a long time since I've been to a high school football game on average. Would you say, high school football game is.
Speaker 3: How much?
Speaker 1: You said, how how long is it?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: God, would to be what is it?
Speaker 3: Two and a half?
Speaker 1: I was gonna say two and a half hours?
Speaker 3: Yeah, something like that.
Speaker 1: So say you start the first game at six, second game at nine o'clock. Boom, it's a nice Uh, that's a nice little night out.
Speaker 3: It's a nice night out.
Speaker 1: And that's and and and.
Speaker 3: The whole the whole picture.
Speaker 1: If I mean, if the if the Brown family is amenable to it, why not do it. I'm with you on this. I think it'd be a great service to the to the schools and the kids.
Speaker 3: Schools, the kids.
Speaker 2: It just seems like like like more again, more, more people win right, the schools win, they get more people at the at the at the venue. Sure they make some money off this, the fans get to see it. Sure that the you know, the Bengals in the county, you know, they've been more people benefit.
Speaker 3: Let's make it happen.
Speaker 1: Well, maybe they can take the money. Since we just talked to Alec Stone about the OJ thing, maybe they can give it to the Goldman family and help to the sims of the state.
Speaker 2: I think you you sensed my disgust if the state of California says we get that money whatever is left of it before the Golden family does, no.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, almost how rotten government is. That's just add that to the.
Speaker 1: List sot over what was six thirty five or something like?
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're okay, there was like yeah, six okay, fine, But how don't we make this family hole do them a solid?
Speaker 1: How about the family that got their kid, you know, decapitated. With With that dought in mind, let's head to traffic and weather. What's going on