Speaker 1: How's the stream stream commencing broadcasting on AM five to seventy LA Sports and streaming on the iHeartRadio while it's.
Speaker 2: The longest running afternoon sports show in the city. No congratulations necessary. All traces of Fred Rogan have been removed.
Speaker 1: This is Petros in Money, Thank You, Thank You, hosted by Petros Papadakas terrible person, He's the.
Speaker 2: Worst and Matt money Smith. The pipes, the pipes, the pipe. Don't miss an episode. We're with you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, follow the Petros in Money Show wherever you get your podcasts now Here's Petros Papadakas and Matt money Smith.
Speaker 3: Don't waste your time with explanations. People only hear what they want to hear.
Speaker 2: Going to utes Petro San Money A five seventy LA Sports Live everywhere on the iHeart Radio app. Dodgers Baseball the World Series fall Classic America's Pastime Friday five oh eight pm Game one from the Gallpin Motors Broadcast Booth in Toronto. Game two, Saturday, Games three, four and five will be here Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday. The Petros Some Money. She'll be broadcasting live from Dodger Stadium. Because AM five to seventy LA Sports is your hope of the World Series champion Dodgers.
Speaker 3: And that cool Toronto Blue Jays song from nineteen eighty three.
Speaker 2: Okay, Blue Blue Jays. Is it a fly ball? Is it a seagull? Uh? The opponent is set. David Vassay will join us in our very next segment and then he will have a full hour of get you ready for World Series Dodger Talk at seven pm tonight. All right, Matt, you're in too good of a mood, any terrible mood for watching NBC now. Yeah, but John Man, if you even put you in a worse mood, well, that made me. You came in in a good mood, optimistic about World Series, parking and all kinds of stuff, optimistic about the return of the NBA on NBC.
Speaker 3: Yeah, a lot of pushback, a lot of dirty laundry on the field, Matt.
Speaker 2: Not good and now.
Speaker 3: You've got to wear it for then even more hated source for the Word of.
Speaker 2: The day, his words, the word of the day.
Speaker 3: Your favorite coach in the NFL is Sean Payton, and he's an all time Top five hang with.
Speaker 2: Colin source of that story Top five.
Speaker 3: Colin Cowhard and him hung out. I've seen a picture of him sucking on a ball looking like a pro. Is he a Wilsher guy or a Montana guy? Peyton, he's a Cherry Creek guy.
Speaker 2: Hey.
Speaker 3: After Sunday's win, comeback win over the New York Giants, Broncos head coach Matt Muddy Smith's arch enemy shot. Ever since Derek Carr left the league, there's no one to turn to find somebody. Payton celebrated his come from behind when by taking a complimenting Jackson dart Wall throwing some shade at Russell Wilson.
Speaker 4: I have a ton of respect for that organization. I spent four in my early years there coordinating Super Bowl first time, first game in this stadium before nine to eleven close with the Marrit Tish family, and you know they found a little spark with that quarterback. I was talking to John Mayor not too long ago, and I said, we were hoping that that change would have happened long long after our game.
Speaker 2: A throwing shade at Russell Wilson.
Speaker 3: So Sean Payton, you know he had Russell Wilson there and it didn't work out. Now Russell Wilson, Oh, he ain't gonna take that sitting down.
Speaker 2: Mister Unlimited has unlimited bitterness, mister, mister mister unlimited.
Speaker 5: Yep.
Speaker 3: Russell Wilson heard about what Sean Payton said, and he went to X and he said this. Classless but not surprised. Didn't realize you're still bounty hunting. Fifteen plus years later, through the media hashtag that's right, you gotta be unlimited. You know, they gotta have a thought process of being unlimited. So when people ask you, you know, what you're thinking about, or what you want to do in life or where you want to go, you gotta be unlimited.
Speaker 2: Tell him I'm unlimited.
Speaker 6: You know what I mean.
Speaker 2: So when they ask you certain questions like who were you motivation Russell.
Speaker 3: Mister unlimited, who's your role model?
Speaker 2: Russell Unlimited? Who is your go to person? They think Pete Carrol, they think this person, think that person. Love you Pete, But it's mister Unlimited. That didn't work out the way you thought it was. No that one. Really you works out great for us?
Speaker 3: So real lead balloon Classless, but mission didn't realize You're still bounty hunting. Fifteen plus years later, through the media hashtag Let's ride the balls in your court.
Speaker 2: Now, Peyton, you got to go on calling coward and talk some ass. Oh top five, hang miracle win for the Broncos. My god, that's a top five all time bong hit top five. It is time for the number of the day. Here's my number, Number of the day. Don't give it to me yet, cakes, it's going to back us up here once we start this story. So number of the day is five and seven five ingredients, not six seven, not six seven, but five to seven, which is what we're going to start on the Petro some money show. You think six seven is sign right now? Ay? That's how tall Jeff Passing wishes he was five ingredients seven dollars. This made its way into my social media and food channels. In my new use aggregator today it's grilled cheese. How lazy do you have to be to pentapost about how good the Starbucks grilled cheese is to make a video reviewing and rating the five ingredient concoction they have like a little bit of a different vibe on that cheese. Yeah, sour dough bread, guda sharp cheddar butter mixed with grated parmesan and that's it. It is buttered bread cheese. Well, Matt, I mean we live in the era of avocado toast. We do fifteen bucks for avocado on bread. It is a one thousand percent mark up fresh crush pepper, you a sea salt, fresh roma tomatoes at least at least there's tomatoes and avocados. Maybe you get a tomato. I mean where I don't know where you're going. In four seasons, you are making a grilled cheese at home for less than a dollar, two slices of sour though, two slices maybe three of cheese, butter, grated parmesan sour dough. I mean you can go with whatever you got wonder bread, smoke them if you got them, like Kurt Signetty. And on top of that, it's going to take you all of five minutes to make maybe, so unless you live inside of a Starbucks, you got to pan. It's probably four hundred percent less time to make the damn thing than to drive wait in line.
Speaker 3: I mean, I've ordered cheese at the Starbucks. But it's kind of like when the chips are down, That's what I mean. It's a when chips are down or something in your stomach on the road. I gotta get something quick.
Speaker 2: That's what it is.
Speaker 3: It's a tasty grilled cheese. Give me the song, cats, it's a tasty grilled cheese.
Speaker 2: It's this Perry grim. We love grilled cheese. But you want to celebrate the way that Starbucks makes their lattes because you can't steam the milk at home because you're not comfortable grinding up your own means, or a French press for a shot of espresso.
Speaker 3: If you asked my brother Dmitri or my brother in law Simon for a cup of coffee, they will go into their kitchen and come back in forty.
Speaker 2: Five million with two ounces. That's what I mean. You're like, why what that that I get? You have become way way too into this. Go to the Starbucks and get your shot of espress though, but a grilled cheese. You want it to be more simple, man, It's just it's not worth celebrating that way a time where you look at.
Speaker 3: Make very simple things very difficult, speaking like literally saying six to seven, no one knows what it means.
Speaker 2: While hopped up on hallucinogenics, I literally would make grilled cheese on a hot plate powered by propane each other time you tried to eat the hot plate man, that was maybe I tried to tackle the nitrous tape. But whatever, people love grilled geese. They're easy to make. It's cheese, cheese, cheese, that's it. Cheese, cheese guarantees anything about you know whatever cheese cancoxy you want to poop between those.
Speaker 3: See they got three cheeses, butter and the bread.
Speaker 2: That's the five and that's it. Sour dough, slice of gouda slice, the sharp cheddar, grated palm in the bread, and the butter that's on each side of the bread there and that's it. That's it. And it's like the hot TikTok. Have you tried the grilled cheese from Starbucks?
Speaker 1: Yet?
Speaker 7: It's got twenty one grams of protein in it. By the way, the grilled cheese.
Speaker 2: Where they getting the protein from, I don't know.
Speaker 7: It's all these same ingredients you just mentioned, twenty one grams of protein. It's considered high protein vegetarian.
Speaker 2: Well that's what it is, though, that would explain it, like, oh, cheese is prote protein. I could totally eat that. It's not like my.
Speaker 3: Grilled cheese sandwich. It's two ingredients? Are you saying that Starbucks chet grilled cheese is being overly celebrated, because if it's many ingredients.
Speaker 2: Most family opened your heart and opened your mouth, and it gave us the reason to play one of the great songs ever pretty good. It's by Perry.
Speaker 3: Grit Not as good as It's Raining Taco though, but that was written by Lebron James.
Speaker 2: We all know es.
Speaker 3: So are you saying the grilled cheese sandwich song is better than the Toronto Blue Jay song? I feel like I've been one up here.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna say slightly.
Speaker 3: I mean, listen, is it better than the John Tesh Heart of a Champion NBA song?
Speaker 2: The way they used it today on NBA and NBC. Yes, the way they're doing everything is off. It's a mess there. It is all three ingred.
Speaker 3: You don't like grilled cheese? Not really delish. We'll be back with more petros and money. But first, Roddie fosseo Ada, this is the song of the day.
Speaker 2: Say she.
Speaker 6: She is a female trio from the New York City borrow of Brooklyn with our song of the day called Take It All. New music is what you are listening to? From the new record titled Cut and Rewind. That is the third full Lake studio release from La Fem Fetals featuring Pa Mallik formerly of El Michael's Affair on Vocals and you can see them performing live at the Belasco Theater in Downtown La.
Speaker 2: Coming up on.
Speaker 6: Thursday, February the fifth in twenty twenty six. It's new music from Say She She Enjoy.
Speaker 2: Thank you Ronnie do take it.
Speaker 3: Great to have Ronnie back. We'll be back with David maass Ay in the very next segment. It's Patri Sinmonti Show on M five seventy LA Sports. We're disgusted by the NBA, I NBC disgusting.
Speaker 2: We've made it even easier to take LA Sports with you this summer.
Speaker 1: Make AM five to seventy or your favorite AM five seventy LA Sports podcast a preset on the iHeartRadio app using Apple car Play or Android Auto road.
Speaker 2: Trip all summer with LA Sports that throw some money and five seventy LA Sports Live Everywhere on the iHeartRadio full four hour show. Today, we got three pair of tickets to give away for Chargers Vikings on Thursday night and tonight with no play by play. We'll have Clippers basketball tomorrow five pm tip off, but I'm sorry six pm tip off, two to five pm Petros and Money Show tomorrow. But tonight p with no play by play, We're gonna have off day Dodger Talk.
Speaker 3: Well, let's get out to Dodger Stadium where there's a workout. David Vass with off Night Dodger Talk tonight the Dodgers.
Speaker 2: With an inside look at the Dodgers.
Speaker 3: This is the Vass Report with David Dodgers headed to Toronto. No media allowed today, just zoom calls with Dave Roberts and Freddie Freeman. David Vasse joins us of course Spectrum Sports and at La AMI seventy LA Sports, our Dodger expert and will help us with perspective on the Canadian baseball team.
Speaker 2: Hi Dave, Hey, guys.
Speaker 5: Yeah, the Dodgers are working out today. They are feacing some of their own teammates and pitching. But media was allowed yesterday. I was out there last night as they had Game seven on Dodger Vision as they were working out in the background. But I will not see the Dodgers on a baseball field until World Series Media Day in Toronto. On Thursday.
Speaker 2: You're always good.
Speaker 5: We have off day Dodger talk. You know, we're just giving the middle finger to Opening Night and what's happening over there in downtown.
Speaker 2: That's right, Yeah, give it to him, Dave.
Speaker 3: Everybody cares about the Dodgers, not Lebron and his sciatica. But you're always really good to lay it out. What the storylines are? What are the headlines when it comes to these series matchups, because you know, we don't know these teams as well. Baseball is pretty regional, especially when it comes to Dodger fans. What are some of the meaningful storylines in this World series?
Speaker 5: Well, there's some bad blood in this series. Number one, I think the one that everybody's talked about already the fact that George Springer is the only Blue Jay to ever have played in the World Series, and we all know about his first World Series where he's been celebrated for winning the MVP in twenty seventeen. So his connection to the twenty seventeen Astros is going to be heard loudly when the series moves and shifts scenes to Los Angeles. Also, Max Scherzer, who tapped out on the twenty one Dodgers in the NLCS is going to start one of these games. Some good feelings storylines. Don Mattingly, former Dodger manager before Dave Robert, after forty years in baseball, is finally going to be involved in the World Series as the bench coach for the Blue Jays. He never admitted to the World Series as a player, a coach, or a manager, So everybody is celebrating Donnie Baseball. Another one for you, te Oscar Hernandez will be facing his former team, the Toronto Blue Jays. Tao started the Sunflower Seeds in Toronto, so he'll be going up against his little brother, Vladdie Junior, and he'll be making his triumphant return to Toronto. So those are a few of the ones that really stick out to.
Speaker 2: Me for people that haven't been paying attention. Dave. I guess two part question because you mentioned his name there one between the two teams, was there one that was a better matchup that is a tougher match up between the Mariners and Blue Jays? And two as vlad Guerrero been the best hitter in the postseason, and how tough of it out is he?
Speaker 5: Yeah, for that reason, I would say the Mariners were a better matchup because they did not have as many dangerous hitters and as many good hitters in their lineup. I know Cal Rawley is a sixty home run guy, but you know, the Dodgers handled him pretty well. Julio Rodriguez was probably the Mariners' best hitter. The Dodgers handled him really well, and the quality of at bats from the Mariners were just horrific in that ALCS. The concern for the Dodgers is cooling off George Springer and Vladimir Guerrero Junior. The Dodgers have had did a pretty good job of that when the Blue Jays were here at Dodgers Stadium during the regular season, but obviously a little bit different playing in the World Series. And really the biggest thing going for the Dodgers is what they had going for them in the NLCS, and that's their starting pitching and how it's lined up for extra arrest. Dave Roberts just announced that snell Zilla again will set the tone for the World Series starting Game one, and Yamamoto will start Game two.
Speaker 3: The one and only David Massey joining us on the Petterson Money Show. Dodgers Stadium is a buzz with a workout, but no media allowed. Dave Roberts and Freddy Freeman talk to some people. Dave, you talk to some people. Do you talk to Tanner Scott? What did he say to you that was a hot button topic on SCAM this morning.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Tanner Scott spoke for the first time since he had that abscess removed that was infected from his lower body, and he was in good spirits. He feels like he could be ready to pitch in the World Series. He's thrown to hitters. Freddie Freeman included. But you know, it's interesting, even though he is on the roster or he's not on the roster. When he was on the roster, Dave Roberts never went to him. So even if he's on the World Series roster, is Dave Roberts really gonna call down to the bullpen and say, yeah, Tanner's got The only scenario I would see or would have seen in the NLBS would have been if it was an extremely low leverage situation, similar to when the Dodgers were down in Game three and Kershaw had to wear it in the ninth inning because Tanner Scott was not available. So it would be a situation where the Dodgers are losing and Dave Roberts doesn't want to use any of his high leverage relievers that you would see Tanner Scott.
Speaker 2: Do you think we'll see Clayton in the World Series.
Speaker 5: Same situation as you saw him against the Phillies. If they're down, if there's a blowout either way, then you'll probably see Kershaw pinching that game.
Speaker 3: David Vassa is our guest. You mean Kershaw only gets to go out there when somebody's got their boobs ripped off low leverage.
Speaker 5: Well, against the Phillies, it wasn't a blowout. It was just what they call a minus game. The Dodgers were down a couple of runs. And you know that that's the one thing Dave Roberts and the Dodgers have done better than every other team in the postseason, including Dan Wilson and the Mariners and Rob Thompson and the Phillies and Pat Murphy and the Brewers, is when you are losing, you don't try to chase that game with your high leverage relievers because you are going to need them again in the series. And Dave Roberts was masterful in the NLCS last year and World Series doing that with two and a half starters and understanding it was more about winning four games than just trying to win one specific game that you're losing. And that's part of the Dodgers being two or three steps ahead of these other teams.
Speaker 2: Dave in terms, you mentioned Snell game one, Yamamoto game two. I assume that means we'll see Glass now three, Otani four, walk us through Snell against the Blue Jays. I don't know historically or this season did he pitch again against them in those three games they faced each other? What are we looking forward to now?
Speaker 5: He was still hurt when the Blue Jays played here, so that's an advantage for him. These Blue Jays will not have seen this version of Blake Snell. And look, the biggest thing for him that was so successful in that masterful, almost perfect game in Game one of the NLCS was his changeup. You know, we used to hear Rich Hill talk about shaping the same type of pitch in many different ways, while Snell was telling me just how he was shaping his change up and had basically three different versions of his change up in that game. So the changeup is going to be huge for him and also be able to command his fastball up in the strike zone. And keep in mind, this is the first time Blake Snell has pitched this deep into the season since twenty twenty, and that was a shortened year, and I know he hasn't pitched all year long, but he's back in the World Series for the first time since Kevin Cash took him out prematurely in Game six of that World Series.
Speaker 3: Dave, you know, the Dodger fans are feeling pretty confident. Everybody's got their chest out and for good reason. The Dodgers have been dominant in the postseason. And you said that, I mean they started the season dominant, and they kind of cruised and then they started dominating again. And these are all things that you predicted. So why should we feel like this is going to be a more competitive series? If it is, then the NLCS or or even the NLDS.
Speaker 5: Well, the Blue Jays are basically a comeback story. This year. They came back to beat the Yankees in the Al East, they came back to win the ALCS, and they had fifty two come from behind victories this year, more than any other team. The Dodgers were seconds. So this is a team that is not just going to give in. What's going to be interesting the way the Brewer excuse me, the Blue Jays celebrated after winning Game seven last night reminded me a lot about the Brewers beating the Cubs in Game five of the NLDS. Did they empty the tank? Did they satisfy themselves and their fan base? And you know, even if they lose this World Series, will Canada be appeased by them just getting back to the World Series? Kind of seemed like emotionally and pitching wise, that maybe they did empty the tank. So it'll be interesting to see how much adrenaline they have and how they're going to deploy their pitchers, who were used not only quite a bit last night, but throughout a seven game series and also in the NLDS, or excuse me, in the NLCS, Dave.
Speaker 2: I know, a lot of the talk is around the Dodgers bullpen, but I'm looking at the Blue Jays bullpen, and as I go through it just kind of rip off some eras here from the postseason ten point one, three, twelve, thirteen point five for six two three, seven, three, six, fifty four nine and then you got Hoffman, who looks like the only guy that's doing anything back there is this bullpen that bad, And how much of an advantage do the Dodgers have if that's the case.
Speaker 5: Yeah, huge advantage. Basically, the two best relievers they have are Louis Varland, who they have used virtually in every game since acquiring him from the Twins at the trade deadline, and Jeff Hoffman, who closed that game out. But Jeff Hoffman is so erratic. If the Dodger hitters were up in that ninth inning last night, there is no doubt in my mind Jeff Hoffman would not have survived that game. I mean, the Mariners were swinging at pitches that were ridiculous. I mean, that's why they did not advance, because their offense wasn't really that great. So, yeah, that the Dodgers have been more creative and have better arms, that they have moved back to their bullpen to compensate for their poor bullpen during the regular season. Basically all the Blue Jays have is Chris Bassett trying to swing back and forth, and it worked last night. But like I said, the Blue Jays are not going to get away with the pitches they made against the Mariners, throwing them against the Dodgers because the Dodgers are not going to chase.
Speaker 3: You've teased that there could be a guest that people are excited about on Dodger Talk tonight.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Would you like to confirm or deny that right now? Or are we going to wait wait till seven o'clock around here?
Speaker 5: I think we have to wait. Oh, it's a roll of the dice.
Speaker 2: With baited breath, rolling the dice of our life. Well, there's a beef Man tune seven o'clock.
Speaker 5: You don't want to go anywhere.
Speaker 2: We got us in on our way home.
Speaker 3: Dave, thank you, West Coast Middle American beef coming up in the next segment, right.
Speaker 5: Like part two to the whip around.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's a good giggle, Dave, thank you. Dave.
Speaker 5: Can't wait. I'll be tuning in for that, and I'm not going anywhere until seven o'clock. Perfect monitoring.
Speaker 3: Try for that every time Petro somebody show continues. We still have a top story, a flip top story. Who are these blue Jays?
Speaker 7: Is this beef bigger than Kendall Kendrick, Lamar Kendrick.
Speaker 3: There is a rap. There's a rap element involved.
Speaker 2: Get a little Drake Kendrick, I'm gonna get behind the Blue Jays here, and they don't want them. They're like, stay away, dude, stay away. Do the Dodgers want Kendrick Lamar, though, I would think so, Like.
Speaker 3: Ice QB a year ago, Lebron used to have or Drake used to have a Lebron tattoo, and then Drake got it covered up, and now they have beef because Lebron went over to Kendrick Lamar.
Speaker 2: Oh, I thought you were gonna say, because Lebron got a Drake tattoo and then he covered that up. That's not confirmed. In fact, that's not even true.
Speaker 3: But the other stuff we said is we'll be right back with a story about beef that I think you're gonna like, Matt. I really do think I pulled this story.
Speaker 2: Just are you hello? PMS listener?
Speaker 1: Did you know AM five seventy LA Sports has a wide range of LA Sports podcasts.
Speaker 2: There's Rogan and Rodney, that one is my favorite, Dodger Talk with David Vasse, the Dodger Podcast of Record, Clipper Talk Without a Musk, follow us all, and many more.
Speaker 1: Just go to AM five to seventy LA Sports on the iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 2: Home of the World Series champion Dodgers, A five seventy LA Sports Dodgers Blue Jay's Friday thanks to David Vasse. Remember seven o'clock tonight, he's got off day Dodger Talk. I've got two pair of tickets to give away to Chargers Vikings. That'll be Thursday at our sister station, KFI AM six forty tomorrow kick off of the Clipper season right here, six pm tip against the Jazz. It's very exciting. Who is it more excited? And they got those Wall season tickets that everybody's talking about. Five hundred bucks for a full season, forty one games the Wall, and you get to bring kids with you for nothing. Now, Matt, I don't think there're seats, by the way. I think it's like a stall that you stand in when you buy the tickets to the Wall. Remember when you win, it's like Superman the ride. They strap you in, They strap you in and you just like I think you can lean there's like a padded steel bar that you can lean against. But it's not a seat. No, really, I think that's what it is. I believe you.
Speaker 3: I believe that we will win Matt Sacramento State football, of all things, the Hornets are mixing it up this year in the Big Sky. They have a new coach. They remember they tried to hire Mike Vick, right, They have Brennan or They interviewed Mike.
Speaker 2: He went to Norfolk State. I think he went to Norfolk State.
Speaker 3: They hired a guy named Brennan Marion, who was the OC at UNLV. They are three and three, running what Brennan Marion calls the go go offense. Sack State sees themselves as up and coming. They have a controversial president of the university. I'm not talking about the head coach. I'm not talking about the ad. The president of the university has said some controversial things. Doctor Lee Wood, the youngest president of any four year public college. Lee, that's just just his name is Lee Wood. He used to be in charge of diversity at San Diego State. He is a lifelong Hornet and Sacramento State is his alma mater. He did once say at his time in San Diego State, I believe that his goal is to end whiteness.
Speaker 2: It's an interesting goal. Uh doesn't bode well for me?
Speaker 3: No or white anywhere. Uh, he's putting on concerts after games. They put on like a concert and they had a terrible what many call prison yard style fan brawl or fight after the Uh who was playing the Deptones Lil YACHTI? Oh never made it out. They had to cancel the Little Yachty Lil YACHTI because.
Speaker 2: You'd like to think Lill Yachty could bring people together.
Speaker 3: Well he wasn't. Never got the chance because they had to cancel. There's a lot of video of the fight, and it is a serious ass fight.
Speaker 2: So there's that. Now, we fight to end whiteness.
Speaker 3: It didn't look like the people fight were fighting were white or anybody wise. There was one white dude in there. It seemed mostly black on black to me. But if there was a white man, then he got ended.
Speaker 2: That man's whiteness was ended.
Speaker 3: Now would has said some pretty controversial things, you know, beyond the West something he said when he was you know, somewhere else.
Speaker 2: Sure, but uh, you.
Speaker 3: Know, Sacramento State's trying to go FBS. They have money for whatever reason. They have big donors and they're trying to step up in life and they're trying to get into the new Pac twelve and they didn't, right, but trying to leave the FCS, he did call it Junior varsity or JV. The president of the school sent which is where the Big Sky Conference is, which is where they're playing. Lee would president of Sack State, not the ad, not the coach.
Speaker 2: Is he a white guy?
Speaker 3: No, he called the FCS JV. So they don't like that, Matt. You know in North Dakota State, they don't take kindly to that kind of talk in the Big Sky. He also called their opponent this week, well, we have him. This is doctor Leewood. Well, this is him talking about Montana. Montana. Listen to the Grizzlies, Listen to buy the Petro some money shows. Listen to by their assistant coaches. This is not where I got the story, but I was told that. Once I said I was going to do this story, they've been tweeting me about this.
Speaker 2: I didn't know that.
Speaker 3: Coach McFarlane, we shout out to you in Bozeman or wherever they are, or at Missoula. I think they're in Missoula.
Speaker 2: Yeah, here is.
Speaker 3: Lee Wood calling them out. Lukewood, excuse me calling them out for being soft, not playing anybody and he does doesn't call them like I called him by his wrong name. He doesn't call them by the correct mascot.
Speaker 2: The game against Montana, want a showdown?
Speaker 8: That's going to be Yeah, no, let's be great. I mean, we're looking forward to playing the Montana pandas. I I'm sorry, look at Montana Grizzlies.
Speaker 2: Grizzlies.
Speaker 8: I think that's their their their their name, right, Yeah, so you know they're they're certainly a great team, but they haven't played nobody to cease me. I mean, let's just be real, all right, Like to stir it up, don't I like to stir it up? But I mean, I mean, in all fairness, mean we all appreciate Sacred Heart, but that.
Speaker 2: Was their last game and they didn't be.
Speaker 8: Very good against them. So how are they gonna come here into our territory onto a horned term and play as going to have some of our biggest turnout ever. You know, I'm looking forward to that game. I feel bad for their fans, you know, they have to experience a loss like that on the.
Speaker 2: Road, but you know we'll see you call it.
Speaker 3: So that's a lot of talk from your university pressresident about a seven and zero football team from doctor Jonathan Luke Wood also here as Lee would.
Speaker 2: Works for me, so good use of a double negative. Dude there is what do you mean, Matt, you're talking to?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 3: Is that guy like a university president? He's supposed to speak proper England. He's also booked Cuavo Quavo from migos.
Speaker 2: Oh, the dude that Lebron found. Lebron discovered that dude. He claims to have discovered me like two years for anybody who kne who they were.
Speaker 3: Despite the riot prison brawl after the last game, they still got a concert book for after this game. Now, Matt, this has not gone over well in Missoula. Bobby Howke, the head coach at Montana seven and zero. Sure, they just took care of Sacred Heart. What do you want from them? They're on the schedule that you guys are three and three, your Nevada's only win. Here is coach Hauke up in Montana taking exception to what doctor Luke said.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we're where their president called us the JV.
Speaker 8: So we're where we'll deal with that is need be on Saturday or Friday night.
Speaker 2: So yeah, we saw it.
Speaker 8: The guy's kind of a clown.
Speaker 2: Right whatever, as outside noise, you know, that's how we approach it.
Speaker 5: You know, if I was the president down there, I'd be more worried about the riot that happened in their stadium after the game than counting Montana.
Speaker 2: It's good point, just very straightforward, well said, and about that I'd be worried about the right.
Speaker 3: I think the studio audience would agree with me. Then that guy's clown.
Speaker 8: Will deal with that, is need be on Saturday or Friday night.
Speaker 2: So yeah, we saw it. I think, I mean, the guy's kind of a clown, right right.
Speaker 3: And the reason I played Ao for Yo as the music bed there is because after they beat Montana, word on the street as they're bringing Andre Nicotina and the corpse of mac drean to say, Ao for Yo, walk around with Yo all up in my nasal.
Speaker 2: I must have been crazy, yo. And perhaps doctor.
Speaker 3: Lou Lee Luke would Jonathan Jonathan Lee Wood and Luke Wood Lee, Hi, he's a clown. Perhaps doctor Wood is a little yate up talking all that trash. I'll tell you, like, if there's one thing you should have some respect for, even if you want to get out of the fcs it's those Montana North Dakota, South Dakota types out there in the fcs H.
Speaker 2: They'll break you off. Yeah, there's the reason why they go to the god healthy.
Speaker 3: Or if you make them, if you make the playoffs and you've got to go to those frozen tundras and play you're not going to eliminate whiteness. Whiteness is going to eliminate you.
Speaker 2: Good news. It'll be on ESP Friday night at seven thirty. There we go, hey, oh for yeah, by the way, Montana heck with Game one of the World Series seven or zero and it beating everybody but two of their opponents several digits, seven thirty, Dodgers two half hours, and Dodgers will be up twenty by that they'll be done. That game will be over. Like playing Sacred Heart. We got a pitch club. We're playing the JV. So there you go. That's the beef. Is that a good beef? It's good beef.
Speaker 3: That's kind of a clown, right, University president beef Matt.
Speaker 2: It's a misula Sacramento beef and those are the beefiest of beefs.
Speaker 3: Well, I mean I like that Sacramento is trying to get wind in their jaws and act hard. But do you really want to start? You really want your university president being.
Speaker 2: Like, I don't. If I'm the head football coach, I don't. It's not something I'm looking for. If I'm a player on the team, I don't want that.
Speaker 3: Lee Wood is a boxer who spells his name l E I g H.
Speaker 2: Like a lady. Which is fine for you. Lee, you're a boxer. I have no problem with that. It's fine by me.
Speaker 3: We'll be back with more on FI seventy l A Sports. We got a musical college football story coming up next. It's even more impactful than the AO for YO college football story