Speaker 1: Because most listened to a podcast is the Motion in the Morning show Hard to Believe?
Speaker 2: Tell me the podcast? Hey, listen on our free heart radio app. All right, it is Mojo in the Morning. It's the second date update on Mojo in the Morning.
Speaker 3: If you do not get a call back after you went on a date, then I want you to do this. I want you to text date to nine five five zero zero and we will find out what exactly is going on. Why you're not getting a call back, Try to get you an answer. Ava went out on a date and she is not getting a callback.
Speaker 2: Ava, how you doing?
Speaker 4: Hi?
Speaker 2: I'm okay. Ava.
Speaker 3: I want you to say hi to Ryan. Hi, Ryan, are you there or did you ghost us too?
Speaker 2: No? No, I'm okay.
Speaker 3: All right, all right, So Ava, you went out with Ryan. He's not calling you back. We ended up reaching out to him to ask him to come on the radio with us. You want to say hello or see what's going on?
Speaker 2: I mean, I'm glad he's answering your goals.
Speaker 5: I don't know which you want me to say to that, honestly, Like, what's it's just kind of weird.
Speaker 2: What did you guys do on your date? What did you do ava. We went to a bar.
Speaker 3: Okay, and then just had drinks and hung out with each other for a while.
Speaker 2: How long was your date for? How long were you guys together?
Speaker 1: A few hours?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 3: And at the end of the date, what did you guys do? Did you kiss goodbye? Say goodbye?
Speaker 2: What did you do there? Was kissing? Okay, that's it.
Speaker 3: And did you say anything like, hey, we'll talk soon or did he say that, I mean, things progressed and.
Speaker 6: It's more than just kissing, but say kind of implied that we would see each other again.
Speaker 2: Did you guys end up having sex with each other? No?
Speaker 3: Okay, so it's just more than kissing. Ryan, Are you not interested or are you just you know, kind of non committed right now?
Speaker 5: So, like the whole thing is, she was just really up in my business and I was not. I was not really comfortable with that.
Speaker 2: Was it questions that she was asking you? Is that what you mean?
Speaker 5: I mean, that's yeah, she was. She was asking me one question, just over and over again and just and.
Speaker 6: You weren't answering it.
Speaker 2: What question?
Speaker 5: Because it's weird. You kept asking me what my body count was? Like he asked me over and over and over again, what's my body count? Like we're kissing, she stops, what's my body count? And she said, you know, I.
Speaker 6: Just I feel like I deserve to know that if I'm going to be sleeping with you, So I don't think that's weird.
Speaker 5: You literally like just kept stopping like or kissinga that you asked him what BodyCount is? And then we, you know, get a little past that. You asked him what BodyCount is and you know, it's our first date, like you were thatspectful.
Speaker 3: You were not wanting to share that, and she felt like you were holding back on her, so she kept asking you, and you thought that she needed to let it go.
Speaker 5: Look, yes, that's exactly what I was okay saying, And look, I'm clean, I'm responsible. I'm not like some how am I supposed.
Speaker 6: To know that if you're not going to give me information, But.
Speaker 7: Him telling you his number isn't going to tell you if he is clean.
Speaker 6: I think you deserve to know if he's like sleeping around.
Speaker 5: He was like, hold women, you know, it's our first date. I'm not like trying to you know, commit to you right away. And on top of that, like I told you on the date I'm not like you know, so what I'm not.
Speaker 2: I'm not that kind of guy.
Speaker 3: So that's that is actually interesting that you say that you're not as slept, because I would think that a guy being asked by his body count that doesn't want to admit to it is not admitting to it because he slept with a bunch of women. It might be that the body count wasn't that high, and maybe that's why you didn't say it, or what was the reasoning of why you wouldn't answer it?
Speaker 1: Yeah, why wouldn't you answer it?
Speaker 2: Thank you gosh?
Speaker 5: Because it's personal.
Speaker 2: I understand.
Speaker 3: Listen, I don't care what your body count is, and I don't think that it matters anyway. But what was the thing that was so turned off about the like when she first asked you in the beginning, Because typically if you just asked some people that question, some people are either, hey, i'll tell you twenty five, whatever the deal is, And then there are some people that are like that is just so personal to me and I don't want to talk about that. And I always wonder what is their issue with the question. Is their issue because numbers way high and they're shame by that, or is the issue that their number is way low and they feel like they're embarrassed by that, you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Who keeping count like that? Well, no, don't keep that, No, no, no.
Speaker 4: Brought don't forgot like it ain't like five to where I can just immediately be like aout, how about this year or this.
Speaker 2: Let's talk to them?
Speaker 4: Are the same kind of guy you say, I don't have a notes page in my phone where I'm jotting down everybody name, like, I just don't operate like that.
Speaker 2: To my chart is clean, that's what mattered the most. Yeah, but what happens if something came up and then you had to like notify.
Speaker 4: Then I guess I would do all of that. But right now, to my chart clean, and I'm worried about tomorrow now yesterday, you can.
Speaker 3: Kind of put a guestimate to something like that and just throw out whatever. He obviously was not going to do it, and it's his reasoning, you know, is that he just doesn't want to be asked that question. I would have probably dropped it ava at that moment.
Speaker 6: And now, just like if we're fooling around, like it's kind of implied that that's where things are headed next, and I think that I observed can of that answer before I decide to be number two hundred and seventeen, like I don't know, but if that.
Speaker 8: Is so so important until seventeen and look like my numbers not but look, I'll give you like a rough estimate.
Speaker 5: Like I'm not I'm not like that high. I'm not like little.
Speaker 2: Chamberlain over here.
Speaker 5: Just what any girl I could get, you know, I'm I'm I'm I'm in the double digits, but I'm not like high double digits. And again I would have had that conversation if we had kept dating.
Speaker 2: But you know, I just said that, now, why would you not just say that then? Though? Thank? You know, like what but no, I'm not trying.
Speaker 3: I'm just asking, like what, like if you said it just now I'm in double digits, but not like like what.
Speaker 5: Made because she was very insistent, like what's your number?
Speaker 2: What's your number? Not like oh, I think probably got the higher number to do.
Speaker 3: I think the tone that you guys have with each other make me think that there's nothing different. But I don't know if they I don't know what your tone was when you guys were talking.
Speaker 7: To it because I understand there was a point in my life where that I was concerned with that, Like I didn't want to date somebody that had, you know, been with two hundred other women like that. Definitely was like a reputation that I kind of wanted to avoid. But at the same time, like, you are already in a situation where you're about to have sex with this guy and this this is like very much a priority to you. Yeah, So I just think that the timing was interesting, Kayla, what's up?
Speaker 5: Hey?
Speaker 9: So I think body count does not matter at all, especially when it comes to trying to decide like if someone's clean or not, because I have upwards of fifty bodies and I've never caught anything, but my partner only has like eight bodies and he's.
Speaker 2: Caught something before.
Speaker 9: The number doesn't matter, it's who you're harving with.
Speaker 2: It only takes one song.
Speaker 7: Also, stop saying body count, I really do. It's so like gross.
Speaker 2: What do we say? Do we say? How many people have you had sex with?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 7: Just refer to that body count just sounds so like.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what's going on? How you doing? Holly?
Speaker 8: I I was basically saying the same thing the.
Speaker 9: Last collar just said but also I feel like.
Speaker 8: That was bad timing, like really bad timing. And you don't know when you're going to catch something. If that's what she's worried about, it can be number one or number three hundred.
Speaker 3: When is the right timing if you're I don't want to have sex with somebody.
Speaker 8: If she was that concerned about it, maybe she should have said something that's the bar.
Speaker 3: Well, I think that's where she was saying it. So I think I think the whole night that they were together for three hours, she asked a question of a few times. According to what they were saying, maybe you don't do it and don't ask that question until a couple of dates in and then you decide whether or not you guys want to take it to that level.
Speaker 5: What's up, Wendy, Hi, If she's thinking about sleeping with him on the first date, she should probably assume that he has a fairly high body count and she probably does too.
Speaker 3: Yeah, let me ask you, Ava, what is the Did you give him your body count when he wouldn't give yours or his I.
Speaker 6: Wasn't going to disclose first.
Speaker 2: Oh so you want, all right?
Speaker 3: What if you guys both did it at the same time, Ready one two.
Speaker 2: AA?
Speaker 7: What was a magical number to you?
Speaker 6: Like?
Speaker 7: What was the line where he if he said, you know this is the number you needed it to below to be below or yeah, what do you hope is no?
Speaker 9: I mean I would hope that we are.
Speaker 2: In the same ballpark. But how old the EV in twenty six?
Speaker 3: So what would be a ballpark for a twenty six year old?
Speaker 6: I'm not going to answer that until he answers that.
Speaker 2: Jennifer wants to comment.
Speaker 1: What's up, Jennifer, Good morning guys, all the time, long time, but I.
Speaker 4: Never get a shout out en tell us our BodyCount first say on Jennifer hon fault Yay, thanks guys.
Speaker 1: So I don't view this as a body count issue. What I'm hearing is it's a boundaries issue. He has boundaries that he has not doesn't sound like was able to communicate clearly at the time, And she's not picking up boundaries. But she doesn't either, he doesn't understand how to go about finding them out. So this is a boundaries issue. He has a boundary with what she's asking and she's not picking up on that, and she just keeps at it. And if this is an issue with boundaries. It will continue to be an issue with boundaries. What about say goodbye and go your different ways?
Speaker 2: There you go?
Speaker 3: I can I also say, I wonder what her tone was when she was doing it, and if her tone was how she is now, then it came across hard or if her tone was joking, because sometimes you joke a little bit and go, come on, tell me, I really want to know. And if that's the case and you get really upset by that, then you're probably taking it way too far. But Eric, comment from you, let's get a guy's perspective on.
Speaker 6: This, Eric, Oh absolutely so yeah, No, Modoe, you kind of hit.
Speaker 5: The nail on the head with something that you already said, something that I'm about to say.
Speaker 2: And I'm just wondering, like why.
Speaker 5: She was so persistent on like the first date, understanding that why is she.
Speaker 2: So eager to bake the cookies or fake the cookies?
Speaker 5: And understand how many people that he's been with, why can't that be a third, fourth.
Speaker 1: Or fifth day, saying why do you have to why do you have to be so eager to get with him?
Speaker 3: Part of me wonders, if Eva you were just doing it and at first not realizing that you were upsetting him or did you notice that he became irritated.
Speaker 6: I mean I didn't realize that it was as big as a skill to him as it was.
Speaker 5: I made it clear obviously I might not have.
Speaker 2: I mean, after the third time, didn't you kind of pick up a hand, right?
Speaker 5: I mean, like three strikes and you're out like baseball?
Speaker 2: How about the sixth time?
Speaker 3: Okay, listen, I got a feeling that there's no chemistry between the two of you, and if you guys did have sex, who probably wouldn't be good.
Speaker 2: So, hey, they got that far.
Speaker 3: We we we've probably got an answer for Ava. But unfortunately, I don't think that there's going to be any more relationship issues or that you guys can work out with each other. So go your separate ways and go enjoy yourself. Thank you Ryan for picking up the phone call.
Speaker 5: Yeah yeah, and best to look, but just don't ask the next guy this
Speaker 2: Right second.