Speaker 1: Wore the rosies on intern John your morning show. You think the love of your life might be stepping out, they might be cheating. One of those things where once that thought kind of hits your head, sometimes it's best just rip off that band aid. Baby. That's what we do best. That's us Chelsea. Good morning, good morning. So now it's all good girl. This this is a positive positive. Let's get through this. Though you and Jake have been together.
Speaker 2: How long we've been together ten and a half months.
Speaker 1: Okay, you know, just shy of the year and we met him bumble correct. Yes, what about Jake made him stand out amongst the millions of other pursuers you have.
Speaker 2: I was really drawn to his smile and the pictures personality. I don't know, he just I could see his personality through the photos and his prompts and answers, and then our banter back and forth was just funny and lighthearted and and really good. And then he did take initiative and take charge, and you know, our first few dates were so wonderful, and then that just kind of has led to the last you know, ten plus months of us kind of continuing to just get to know each other. And then it escalated and escalated, and it was so great in the beginning, and then it got complacent, like it got too comfortable, I think. And then in the last like two months, I would say I've seen a dramatic change in Jake and a huge shift.
Speaker 1: Well, and that's I wanted to get to you because he mentioned in your email that he's been quote problematic recently, which is usually the teachers do describe their students. How has he been problematic or what's in problematic about his behavior?
Speaker 2: Well, things have seemed to change here. He's extreme, he's getting more distant. I feel like he's less communicative with me, and a big part of it he spent a lot of time with his guy friends, more so than usual on the last month and a half or so. And you know, I'm all for having, you know, your partner have their own lives outside of your relationship. It's good to have friends. But these guys, I'm not cool with. Most of them, from what I've heard, are cheaters, And you know, I don't want my partner having a bad influence. And that's essentially what I'm seeing going on. They do guys nights and I don't even want to know what goes on at these guys nights. Sometimes they're out until three am. I have heard after the fact that they've occasionally gone to strip clubs.
Speaker 1: Okay, I want to ask you about that real quick, because I saw that and so if I'm reading that correctly for you, it's not so much the fact that they went. It's more so the fact that you don't find out until like days later an accident.
Speaker 2: Almost Yes, it'll basically like slip out, like it'll somehow or other days later, I'll find out that, you know, last weekend, what they actually did was go to a strip club, Okay, And I'm just i feel like I've already been experiencing dishonesty from him, and I'm not okay with that. It seems like there's I'm just you just feel when something is right.
Speaker 1: So and we'll get this correct shows because you basically send an email that you are ninety nine point nine percent of the door correct.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I pretty much made that that.
Speaker 1: Mine, which is good. So let's do this instead offer him flowers. Let's look off from our country morning shows where you go the morning Bowl ride. We'll play last per since seem nak because in trying to get answers that way. Okay, okay, okay, no no problem. We got this war the roses in less than three minutes on interns John in Your Morning Show. Wore the roses on intern John in your Morning Show. Chelsea, let me recap this. You and Jake been together for about ten and a half months, bumble. Things started off going well about the last month or so, though, in your words, his behavior has been problematic. Part of that stems from hanging out with this group of guys who you say are not many of the best influences, who are known for cheating. They'll do guys' nights every now and then they go to the adult entertainment club if you will, and you'll find out about it days later. That's kind of where we're at, right Yeah, now, I will really I will say this, though I get that the friend group might not be bad. I've always been a believer of if they're gonna cheat, they're gonna cheat regardless of it doesn't matter who they're around. So do you think that if it was a different friend group, would you be as worried or do you think more so? This is just who he is that he's always going to find a way to get in trouble.
Speaker 2: Well, if it was the key that I like fell in love with at the beginning, I would say that I think it's just his friends that are being like a bad influence on him, because that's the person I met in the beginning.
Speaker 1: Okay, Now towards.
Speaker 2: The end, it's like I'm seen a different character and I had almost say, like, I guess, yeah, it's just this shadiness, dishonesty.
Speaker 1: It's gotcha. And then yeah, final question for a call. Was there anything the last month that like set off and hang out with friends more to whet them go through a breakup or anything, because it seems like more of the last month that's when it's gone overdrive.
Speaker 2: Not that I know of it. He just made it known to me more often that's, oh he's hanging out with this guy. He's hanging out with the guy or you know.
Speaker 1: So let's say this. We'll call from our country morning show out where you go the morning Bowl ride. We'll play last person see naked. And by the way, for reference, you said his last boy's weekend was his past weekend or boys night was his past weekend. Okay, and I think this will be a clear sign of something's going on. Okay, okay, well one second, try to get it mom. So if he can keep going to the Ship club every weekend, what the hell you doing?
Speaker 3: Dude?
Speaker 1: That's a and also that's not flattering out think the girls like he's back, it won't be a regular.
Speaker 3: Not really.
Speaker 1: Hi, calling for Jake please, Yeah, this is hey Jake, This is tumble If in the Morning Bowl right, can put your hold talk to the show real quick on the air, real quick, very special offer for you, the Morning Bull Ride up for nothing. Side of your love. Trying to rhyme, but sometimes it's a crime. Tell Wise on his knees to my left e is I'm getting you.
Speaker 3: In genuine whereby land anywhere you want to go?
Speaker 1: Tell the boy front door, back door, side door, all the doors, skylights, windows on, how much a cost in the Electus pass, girl, a little cupboard? How much for the Oxus pass?
Speaker 3: Them does not exist? Depends all right, Claire.
Speaker 1: Very special guests on the phone rhyme for the rake. We call them Jake. Jake. Is that you, Hey, Jake? Welcome to the Morning Bowl Ride. Brother, I got some fantastic news. He ready to hear this awesome we've got somebody in our secretlation chamber, Jake. Now, the reason this person in our secretlation chamber shake because they told us if we asked you, who is the last person you saw naked? So their twigs and berries, their hand pocket, wherever you want to describe, and they say your name, vice versa. If you can say who this person is, y'all both win a cruise to Jamaica. It's beautiful to sign. Now, Jake, have you seen some naked bodies recently? Oh? Yeah, have you seen your mini corn dog recently?
Speaker 2: Brother?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 3: Please don't say that.
Speaker 1: It's funny. Yeah, brother. All right, here's the thing now, Jake, do you have an idea? Again, we're trying to make this as suspensel as possible. Do you have an idea of who am I being? The cigarette?
Speaker 2: La?
Speaker 1: Uh? Of course, I mean I would say it's ever man, it's who Emma? Emma? What? Emma?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 3: I'm a sapphire?
Speaker 1: Sapphire?
Speaker 3: Which one is? It was the same person, They're the same person. Okay, you are?
Speaker 2: Are you getting me?
Speaker 3: Jake?
Speaker 2: Who the first soft fire?
Speaker 1: What about?
Speaker 3: Yeah? I'm confused?
Speaker 2: Naked?
Speaker 1: Well that's a that's a good point. Wait, real quick, Jake, my name is intern John. I saw Rose here. We're doing war the Roses in the show. Who is Emma's sapphire? Is the same person and the sapphire? Yeah? Okay? Who is she? Forget about who she is? Man? Who and why is you see naked? It's just someone that I see once in a while and around about that.
Speaker 2: You have a girlfriend from What about your girlfriend of almost a year?
Speaker 1: What about your girlfriend?
Speaker 2: I knew that, I knew it.
Speaker 1: What are you doing some radio station? I mean, what are you doing? Listen to me?
Speaker 2: You have been lying to me. I've been on to you now for months and you've been lying to me. And this is the only way I could catch you in your life because you're so dumb.
Speaker 1: Person. Are you crazy? I believe you. I believe you. We don't know that. Relax, Jake, Jake, I guess sometimes women be crazy. So what you do? No, guys, a little Jake's explain because it's a logical reason for it. You just being crazy. So Jake, explain to them what's going on? Please? We all understand. Nothing's going on. Nothing's happening.
Speaker 2: By sep Why.
Speaker 1: They stop it? I mean, what do you baby? Baby, baby. What can't we just talk about this in private with you and me later on? Jake, just explain this answer one question? Why would this woman have seen me naked? That's it? One question, bro. Thanks? Things just happening. It's crazy stuff in the world. I mean.
Speaker 3: Crazy that you're like just randomly like being naked for people.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, like you could you can run, take a shower, come out with without a towel or something like that. Where does this get with another woman?
Speaker 3: Yes? Or why are you running aroun naked in front of another woman?
Speaker 1: I mean, are you guys detectively tops something? Yes, We're going to this phone call that go talk to you and me by ourselves. What are we doing over here.
Speaker 2: To say to you?
Speaker 3: You are?
Speaker 2: You have disgusted me, but I hope you instead.
Speaker 1: I'm disgusting you. Come on now, I got.
Speaker 3: Yop?
Speaker 1: My god? The hell up? How can you deal with this? Jesus help? Or The roses cretaped and possibly edited broadcast.
Speaker 3: It's permission granted from off participates. One more roses go to y m S radio dot com.
Speaker 1: We love your thoughts, wore the roses? He turns you down in your morning show. You can text nine th eight DM's always open at WYMUS Radio. Let's go in Colombia. Mackenzie, good morning, Hi, you heard more of the Roses. Girl. What do you want to say?
Speaker 2: I just want to say that guy is such a diche amensis.
Speaker 1: Thank you for listening. I have a great day.
Speaker 2: Eight two.
Speaker 1: Thanks Et. Everything in the world of celebrities Sauce has for entertainment and port coming next, what you got for us?
Speaker 3: I'm gonna update you on Taylor Swift and Travis Kelsey's wedding plans.
Speaker 1: Plus getting you into our sold out DC jingle Ball present by Capital One.
Speaker 2: Hangout intern John in your morning show on iHeartRadio.