Speaker 1: Billy cunning in the Great America, and welcome to this Florio is sunny Wednesday afternon in the tri States, and of course Joe Plackco is dominating the news athletically, and according to Tony Benner and others, they have their sources deep in the bowels of the Bengals locker room. Looks like Joe Flacoho's going to start on Sunday in Green Bay. The four to twenty five start gives him an extra maybe three hours to get ready. So I don't know how big the playbook's going to be, but he's got an extra three hours to do a little bit better than Jake the Snake Browning. But other than that, we got big issues happening in River City, including the Mayor's race, and of course half to have Pure ofval is running. He looks good, he smells good, he dresses well. But the policies stink. But that's a different issue. And joining you nine now is the Republican candidate for mayor, Corey Bowman. And Corey welcome again to the Bill Cunningham showing first of all as a father, as a business owner in the West End, as kind of a normal person. Why in the hell do you want to do this when Kamala Harris got seventy seven percent of the vote in the election in the city of Cincinnati. What is Corey Bowman, the half brother of JD. Vance, want to be the mayor of Cincinnati.
Speaker 2: Well, Bill, first off, thank you so much for having us on. You know, early voting just started yesterday. Me and my wife went to the Board of Elections and we voted. I will tell you who I vote for.
Speaker 3: I but I'm a little biased. You can probably figure that out, you know.
Speaker 2: As far as me, you know, I've been you know, pastoring and a business owner in the downtown area for about five years now. You raised in the area, and for me, you know, just like many people on both sides of the yaile, we love this city. We love the potential of this city. We love the sports of this city except when we're playing and then we kind of debate that every week. But besides that, you know, we we care about the policies that affect the residents of this city. And what I think is happening in city Hall is that people have lost sight of what truly impacts the residents of the downtown area in the fifty neighborhoods of our city, and that's what we've got to bring it back to.
Speaker 3: You know, for me, my opinion is.
Speaker 2: That city Hall is nothing but glorified custodians. We've got the keys to the city. We need to keep the streets clean, we need.
Speaker 3: To keep the streets safe.
Speaker 2: We need to get a handle on crime from a city perspective, and we need to make sure the money is spent properly. And when you look through the budget of the city, when you look at the crime that's happening in our city, when you look at the potholes everywhere, you can tell that people have lost sight of what truly needs to be prioritized at city Hall.
Speaker 3: And that's why we're running well.
Speaker 1: We had another terrible event on the heart of the city, of course, is Fountain Square, another event in which shots fired. I saw a lot of cones out, maybe twenty to thirty cones. Two people are involved a gunplay on Fountain Square. And every time I talk to city council members, they tell me crime is down, crime is down. Are the books cooked in the city of Cincinnati to give us a defined result? So Ted Pierreval and others can run the idea that crime is down. What everyone knows crime is up. Are the books being cooked at city council?
Speaker 2: Well, this is what I hear from city council a lot, is that the perception of people is their reality and.
Speaker 3: So it's perceived as unsafe.
Speaker 2: Well, you know, we used to counsel in our church a lot of youth in the inner city.
Speaker 3: And if a kid came.
Speaker 2: In with a black eye that he said that, you know, his father and his mother, you know, beat him the night before. We don't look at that child and say that their perception is their reality. We know that their reality is their reality, and we.
Speaker 3: Do something about it.
Speaker 2: So to tell people that, oh, it's only a perception that downtown is unsafe, but yet, you know, Fountain.
Speaker 3: Square got shot up last night.
Speaker 2: We've had three shootings in three days, two of them were hobicides. Then that's a slap in the face to people, to business owners, to single moms, to families that are living in the area that experience this on a day to day base.
Speaker 3: You know, you asked, are we cooking the books?
Speaker 2: What I will tell you is that at our church on Clark Street in the West End, we've had three instances where forty to sixty shots have come by the street and they have run into car windows, into residents' homes, and a lot of it gets reported as just simply property damage. Right it's not even being reported properly. And then a lot of people don't even call nine to one one anymore in the West End specifically, because we know it's not going to get dispatched properly. These are administrative failures that's happening from the top down, and that's why we're running.
Speaker 1: Two thousand cars are reported it's dolen. There's probably thirty to forty thousand car break ins in the city of Cincinnati. According to shot spotter, there's at least twenty thousand bullets flying around the city every year. Think about a number of twenty thousand bullets flying around that are picked up by shot spotter. There's thousands more not picked up by shot spotter. We have a police force down about twenty percent, and so if crime is down supposedly twenty percent, it's only down because twenty percent fewer cops are arresting people. If cops aren't available to arrest anyone, of course, crime is going to be down because cops are not arresting anyone. Plus, can you address yourself to solutions. One of the solutions a lemon kearney and have to have puival, is to have a program where arm robbers are paid about one thousand dollars a month not to commit armed robberies and are giving travel vouchers to other cities to enjoy themselves to get out of the cauldron of the city of Cincinnati. You think it's a good idea to pay arm robbers one thousand dollars a month of tax payer money not to commit more arm robberies?
Speaker 4: Is that a good idea?
Speaker 2: Well, I'll say this, if you're paying arm robbers, then a lot of people might choose a different profession to try to get benefits of that payment in the next.
Speaker 3: Few weeks ahead.
Speaker 2: But I will say this that we do have solutions for this, and these solutions come from the people that are boots on the ground. You know when you say that phrase crime is doubt, I've said to cop after cop that city Hall all states that crime is down, and immediately, I'm telling you right now, every single one of them roll their eyes emphatically whenever they hear that, because they know it's not true. They know that they are trying to come up for air every night. I've had officers that have come to my shop and they'll look at me and say, if you don't win, I'm going to consider early retirement because it is a craftstorm of what's happening from the administration. These are officers that care about our city, that got into the job to be able to protect and serve. And so our solutions from the top down are We're going to allow the police offers to enforce the law. We're going to remove any of these divisive initiatives like Act for SENTI or three to one one or art programs that divide the police department from the communities that they want to serve.
Speaker 3: And then we're going to.
Speaker 2: Totally look at the ECC, the Emergency Communication Center, and make sure that our call takers are dispatchers in our administration in that department is going to be run by people that have police experience and know what they're doing. We're going to be doing a lot when it comes to that, But I think the biggest aspect is allowing the cops to do their job.
Speaker 3: Because I talked with an officer right before.
Speaker 2: The WBN fireworks, and I asked them, Hey, is there anything that we need to make aware on social media to give you guys some help, Like do we need to call in for help from the state, Do we need to call in for help from other sources? And the officer looked at me and said, we just want to be able to do our job. And that is the general consensus of what I get from CPD. They're not asking for help from the state or federal They're just asking to be able to do their jobs effectively. And every decision that's being made from the administration has political aspects of it, and they hate that.
Speaker 3: They just want to be able to protect and serve Corey Bowman.
Speaker 1: As far as your relationship, your half brother is JD Vance. I mentioned earlier that Kamala Harris got seventy seven percent of the vote in the city of Cincinnati. Is your brother's presence has the vice president of the United States? Is that a positive or a negative in the city of Cincinnati.
Speaker 2: Well, for me, my relationship with my brother is always going to be positive. I'm never gonna be ashamed of where my brothers come from and where he's taken himself because in just such a short amount of time. He's come from abject poverty, coming from the struggles that many people in the nation know about, to then going to the Marine Corps, and then going to graduating early from Ohio State University from Yale, and then rising up to the Vice President of the United States as a family member. I'm so proud of where he's come from. But at the same time, I need people to understand that we're running this race not as like a plant from the federal government. We're running this race because we are trying to do our part to help our city.
Speaker 3: And that's exactly why we're running.
Speaker 1: Yeah, have you thought about bringing your brother into help with the campaign.
Speaker 2: My brother loves Cincinnati. You know, when we talk, I will tell people this is that at the end of the day, I need to have a brother, you know, more than a political advisor. Because we talk about our kids, we talk about you know, Star Wars, we talk about all these other things, and he's got a lot of bigger fish for fry whenever he's in the position that he in and so when we have those moments together, that's what we talk about. Now when it comes to help, he's completely on board with what we're doing. He's endorsed us, but I think that this has to be a race that we're running and showing people that we're running this for Cincinnati because the opposition that my opponent is trying to use the city and trying to use all these positions to try to get up to a higher level in DC, whether it be a cabinet position or whatever.
Speaker 3: I'm not trying to do that.
Speaker 2: I'm actually just trying to use my relationship with the Seeds to try to impact Cincinnati in a positive way.
Speaker 1: When I talked to business owners, there is one on the banks that was in the Inquirer day. It's like a mini martive sorts.
Speaker 4: He said.
Speaker 1: Every day there's six to ten thieves every day coming in.
Speaker 4: He said.
Speaker 1: He started using cameras. It turns out to be twenty to thirty thefts every day from his store, he said, calling the police, Cincinni Police, this is at the banks. This isn't maybe in price Ill somewhere. It's worthless because they have so many thieves coming into a store that people walk in, take his tough and leave. And of course he's about to leave the banks because he can't live like that. You have many other individuals who were in Oakley and at Hyde Park that had massive car break ins. They don't call the police. They hit the nine to one to one picked up, Okay, we'll send a car. A car doesn't come, and then they call back and say I like to make a police report, and then nine to one operator will say, well, we'll note that. And so there's a feeling in the citizens of Cincinnati that when crime takes place, it will not be memorialized, it will not be noted. If the police are demoralized, they don't show up. If you've been hired the past five years, you're told as a police officer in Cincinnati, don't pull people over for speeding violations or minor traffic. You might have to go hand on because there's no license. If your car is broken into, just deal with the insurance company. If your store is robbed repeatedly, maybe the store owner said in the banks fifty to sixty times a week he has known thieves enter his store a week. So over a month we're talking about two to three hundred thefts, none of which are recorded. So it's not surprising that crime is down. Also, when cops tell me there's been two people taking their curfew violation centers because the kids are now telling the cops how old are you? I'm eighteen? Okay, you got your ID with you? I don't have any ID. Cops can't arrest anybody on a curfew, and cops don't want to arrest anybody on a curfew. So shots are fired, blood running in the streets. Shopkeepers are being looted, Individuals are having violation of their personal space in their cars. Bullets are flying into homes. None of this is recorded as crime because they don't call the police.
Speaker 4: And so.
Speaker 1: How do you respond to the mayor? Tomorrow night at Xavier there's a big, great debate there and I'm sure the Democratic Party has already stocked the audience in order to say patting themselves on the back. I looked this morning in the inquiry lemon Kearney and others are talking about crime is down, crime is down, crime is down. It is a lie. How do you tell the truth when the entire media in this town and others are treating this issue of crime as if it is something better than it's been in the past, when we know it isn't.
Speaker 4: Ben Now you got me a little bit fired up.
Speaker 1: I wish we had citizens who would actually report crime and the city would note what's being done. And like on Fountain Square, I saw about twenty eight cones on Fountain Score at five point thirty pm yesterday. I'm watching Shrie Palelo last night, and once again on Fountain Square there's a sense that it's the ok Corral. We have people being robbed, we have women being sexually assaulted, we have cars being broken into, we have businesses being looted, and the city's mayor act as if I see here and speak no evil.
Speaker 4: How do you deal with all that? Tomorrow night? There's a question in there somewhere.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm telling you, Bill, what's been happening on the streets. Every single thing that you just mentioned that is what the citizens of Cincinnati are experiencing. And what you said is how are people reporting crime? How are people doing this? If people are fed up, this is what they have to do. They have to go to the Board of Elections during early voting, and they have to make their voice heard.
Speaker 3: We have a debate tomorrow night.
Speaker 2: It's not so much just focusing on the bat of the past.
Speaker 3: We've got to focus on the hope for a future.
Speaker 2: And I think that's what many people in Cincinnati have lost. When everybody saw Joe Burrow run his foot, run his toe, that everybody lost hope. When everybody saw that final inning of the second game against the Dodgers. There's a lot of hope that gets lost. And when people are seeing what's happening in our city, a lot of hope is getting lost.
Speaker 3: But I'm here to.
Speaker 2: Tell people we have plans, we have policies. We know this isn't rocket science. We can bring this city back. We can be able to help our communities, the ones in low poverty, the ones that are business owners, the people that have expressed their interests that they're tired of where the city is going. We can actually make a difference. And this starts with this election. Get educated on what the city council members that are running stand for, and then you have a choice between Aft Purvall and Corey Bowman. And I'm asking every single person unlike the other side, I don't feel that I'm entitled to a vote. I don't feel that I'm entitled to somebody putting a sign in their yard or getting the word out. But what I will do is work my butt off to say I want to earn that vote. We have policies, we have plans, and we have a heart for this city and we're not going to look at party lines. We're going to look at what's going on Cincinnati. And if that's the case with what you feel, then I would encourage every single person get out and vote. Vote, vote for Corey Bowman for mayor Cincinnati.
Speaker 4: What does your website?
Speaker 1: Many want to know if they want to get involved in help, what is your website of any.
Speaker 2: The website is Coreybowman dot com and Cory bow We've got all of our structure in place. Every financial contribution from here on out is going toward ads, and it's going toward getting the word out to as many people as possible that there's an election happening November fourth, and that we actually have a choice. Because you're mentioning seventy seventy percent of the vote went the other way for the presidential election. This is because people don't see a point in voting in the city of Cincinnati. But there's a sleeping giant of conservative values. There's a sleeping giant of people that are moderate, that see common sense on both sides, and they want to get out and make their voices heard. I'm telling people you've got a choice on November fourth, get out and vote, vote, vote.
Speaker 1: All right, Corey Bowman, thank you. Your opponent looks good, smell is good, acts great, but he stinks as the mayor. Let's continue, Corey Bowman, You're a great American. And thanks for coming on the Bill Cunningham Show.
Speaker 2: Thank you, Corey, Thank you, Bill, to you and all your listeners.
Speaker 3: It's an honor being.
Speaker 1: On God bless America. Let's continue with more and there it is. And do I have hope? Yes, I always have hope. I always have hope. Look at the Yankees last night, losing six to one, and everyone stood up for Aaron Judge and guess what the Yankees won. And I know Paul O'Neills happy about that. That's a different story. But the city must be saved and Corey Bowman is the man that can save it. Bill Cunningham News Radio seven hundred WLW, Billy Cunningham, the Great American, Dave Keaton hit the music, Big Things lie ahead. After one o'clock today will be Julie Gunlock of the Independent Women's FORMIWF dot org. And when you talk about. I'm often asked questions, I have a son or a daughter there in their teen years, you're in their early twenties, and they're getting one side of almost every political issue in school. I can't imagine the progressive liberalism being practiced by Cincinnati public schools, plus many others in which normal American values of faith in God and family in America are just not mentioned. It's always playing the victim. Card I mentioned the other day that we live in a society where the mainstream media has one viewpoint and you better listen to it, and if not, you'll be called nasty, dirty, rotten, filthy names. And for those you know, mayor A have to have pure of all, it's going to be an important race. I think most smart money says Corey Bowman's got little or no chance. But I hope he does, because I hope those held captive, who are voters in the city of Cincinnati, victims of the so called Stockholm syndrome, understand what's happening in their town and the policies of those of the politicians causing it should be held to account. Whenever A have to have pure of all or lemon Kearney or Scottie Johnson pipe up. Public safety is the job one, two and three. The most important thing we have is public safety. I might add fixing the potholes is almost impossible, and law enforcement is being demoralized.
Speaker 4: Talk to cops.
Speaker 1: They'll tell you their eyes roll back on their head when they have the mayor say, you know crime is down. When Brian Combs just reported another shootout at the Ok Corral also known as Fountain Square when people are getting off work, there's a shootout, a gun play happening on Fountain Square. But people getting shot all over the place with dozens of shots fired, and it's downplayed in the media. Is no big deal a gunplay. Shootouts are common in the city of Cincinnati. A lot of it has to do with the fact that when cops arrest people, the judicial system we have not counting a judge. Josh Berkowitz's a good man simply let these individuals go. I think I saw. I tried to watch it all on Fox nineteen with Tricia MACKEI you know, to bind over a sixteen or seventeen year old who commits a murder, or rapes a child, or commits armed robberies ought to be a given, because if you're using guns when you're sixteen and seventeen to commit vicious crimes, you've done lots of things in your life to get you to that point. I think the point of the story is there was only one commitment so far this year to adult court for serious crimes committed by sixteen.
Speaker 4: And seventeen year olds.
Speaker 1: It used to be adult crime, adult time, not anymore. The juvenile course system keeps them locked up, and the bail bond project means that Democratic judges believe in no bail bond. In other words, you sign your name and you get out, no matter what the offense is. Public safety be damned. In fact, when they're screened as Democrats, they have to have to promise to let individual criminals out of jail on no bond whenever possible, and by doing so, serious crimes take place, including the killing the murder of their own friends. I had this situation last week or my friend, Judge Ali Hathaway used to work on our news department, now at judge in Common Police Court led a eighteen year old out who went and killed somebody. I don't know how you live with yourself when you make these soft on crime decisions. But that's where we are. We're in a progressive, liberal city. We're in a sanctuary city, and that's the way it is. And we're about ten years behind sh but we're getting close. So when the mayor's debate happens tomorrow night at Xavier, I am sure that I have to have pure of all who looks good, acts well, and smells good, is going to talk about all the successes of his policies, when every cop in the audience will be rolling their eyes backward knowing it's not true. There is a gross increase in crime, but the reporting of crime is way down. The shopkeeper and the banks has dozens of robberies, burglaries and thieves thefts every week, but he doesn't report them anymore because what good is it. It doesn't do any good. So the new logic is number one, refuse to enforce the law. If you're a progressive mayor, do not enforce the law. Send a message you don't want people arrested, because if you get them arrested, now you got problems. Might have to go hands on. You'll find out, well, this guy's got three warrants out for his arrest. Pull somebody over for speed and guess what, Well, can I see your driver's license registration to proof of insurance? Well I don't have a license. Well I don't have any insurance. Well you can't drive the car. Then you get a tow truck. Then you go hands on, I'm not getting out of the car. You find out all hell's breaking loosen. Scottie Johnson, who spent one year as a cop on the street in twenty five years in special detail, doesn't understand what's happening on the streets of Cincinnati with the cops. So number one, do not enforce the law. Put in speed bumps, don't pull people over. Number two, demonize those who do so. Cops enforce the law. Talk to Ken Kober about the reality on the streets and not maybe the chief of Police Fiji. He'll tell you the reality is. We're told directly and indirectly, do not enforce the law. Why because the numbers look bad when you do so. When you run for reelection or an a have to have purevol's case. Wants to run state wide, good luck with that. He wants to run on a success story in Cincinnati, and he can't run on the reality of the crime and the city Cincinnati. He's got to rely upon the statistics. So the cops are told directly and indirectly, when you see hundreds of homeless on the downtown streets of Cincinnati, which is against the law, it's illegal, don't arrest him, don't go hands on. Secondly, when you see open air drug use in the city of Cincinnati, leave him alone. Don't arrest him. You're gonna get other difficulties. And number three, discourage individuals from reporting crime because it makes the numbers look bad, and then you have a game. Step three is to shield the law breakers from responsibilities. If Ryan Hinton, for example, had been locked up for the crimes he committed before he stole that car in northern Kentucky and then was killed by the police because of the gun in his possession, he likely would be alive today, maybe to grow out of the crime. So it's kind of a cynical corps, a cynical dance act in which justice has turned upside down. Tomorrow Night's debate, I guess Corey Bowman's going to talk a little bit about the National Guard coming here, which likely will not happen because the crime numbers are down but the crime being committed is way up and mayor after have pierrival is never going to acknowledge failure by bringing in the National Guard of the City of Cincinnati, even though they're shootouts on Fountain Square. He's not going to do that because that admits failure. They don't want the Highway Patrol to be here. They don't want atf to be here. They don't want the Marshall Service to be here. They don't want the FBI to be here. They don't want the Sheriff's department to patrol downtown streets. You might recall about a month ago ahead on Chermaine McGuffey, the sheriff who had issued something in arranged at two hundred and fifty citations over a three week period, arrested dozens of people, found many guns, and that kind of went to the side because it shows the city police are not doing their job because they're told not to do their job by the administration. Rather's circuitis so the citizens have got to arise on your own behalf and say who is responsible for the policies under which we live? Justice is being turned upside down? Who's responsible for this? These policies can change, things can be better. You don't have to spend millions and millions of dollars paying armed robbers monthly stipends not to commit arm robberies are giving travel vouchers. You don't you know all these make work programs. You need three things. One cops to arrest, two prosecutors to prosecute, and three judges a sentence. It's a small number of people doing this stuff, five hundred to one thousand by number.
Speaker 4: And that's it.
Speaker 5: And so.
Speaker 1: And Brandon Johnson and Kim Bass and MARYO Bowser the other big city mayors are saying, you know, crime is down, crime is down. We don't need people here. That's a bunch of bs. By rejecting state help and federal help, all they're doing is the big city mayors is saying, we got this under control. Life is good. And he's sending messages to law enforcement that the enemy is in the blue uniform. The public safety is secondary to democratic purity. And Chicago, Cincinnati, San Francisco, New York, Portland is not alone. The leadership in blue cities refused to enforce the law. They refuse to accept help, refuse to acknowledge that the victims of this lawlessness are ordinary, hard working citizens who believe in the rules, mainly black citizens. The great majority of black folks in the city of Cincinnati, believe it or not, are in the middle class. They live middle class lives and live it quite well. The face of crime and Cincinnati is a young male black face. But the great majority of young black males do not commit crime, and the great majority of black females commit no crime. And the great majority of black males and females over the age of thirty commit no crime at all. They work, they have jobs, they're normal people. It is stunning that the electorate in my city, Cincinnati accept this as the norm. When they know something is better, they have to know that at a minimum, whether it's Chris Smitherman or Liz Keating or Linda Matthews, someone has to change what's happening on city council just a little bit. Spending on these make work job programs and social welfare spending doesn't get it done, and public safety is not that important as opposed to progressive purity. So when they get together and have their meetings all over the country, may have to perival who looks and acts and smells really great. Can boast the idea, you know what, our city crime is down twenty percent.
Speaker 4: No, it's not.
Speaker 1: It's just sard Brian Combs talking about violence all over the city and cops know if they arrest someone there will be out before the paperwork is done. And a judge and common police court, we're not sending them to jail. Let them go out with maybe an ankle bracelet. And that's where we are. Can this all change? Absolutely? Things are backwards. A looter can become an misunderstood activist. In fact, I have a quote here from the Mayor of Chicago. He was asked by one of the reporters about the looting of the water Tower Michigan Avenue, about the fact that forty percent of the businesses in downtown Chicago are shut down, about the arsonist and the looters, the rapists and the robbers, and he says they're not that. He calls them young people who made a mistake. Quote unquote, Well, if a young person makes a mistake, what do you do? Will you correct the mistake and you move on? But if someone is discharging guns, shooting people, arm robberies, massive drug sales, massive open air drug use, non enforcement of traffic laws and twenty thousand bullets flying around the city of Cincinnati, and those are the ones that can be chronicled. There's many more above that. The mayri after Pierival cannot look at himself and say, you know what, damn, my policies have failed. We got to go a different direction, will double down on the policies that cause the problem because that fits his left wing ideological persuasions so he can move on to the next political office. The last thing they want, despite the news conference of a month ago, is to have the Highway Patrol come to Cincinnati take away the law enforcement function of when comes to traffic offenses, so the real cops can function and work on the real crime. They don't want that. Number One Scottie Johnson does not want a large number of the citizens of Cincinnati pulled over by highway Patrol to check on their speeding violations, to find out there's warnes out for the arrest and there's no insurance available, and there's no car registration and the.
Speaker 4: Person has no license. They don't want that.
Speaker 1: They want the crime to continue and then act as if with their head buried in the sand, something good is going on Cincinnati is no different than the other major cities. A lot of it is ideological, and the progressive mayors do not want law breakers responsible for what they've done. They want just the opposite, and they want to stay in power at all costs, irrespective of the costs of the citizens. So in a sense, November is November fourth election day, but about three and a half weeks away. It's going to be a big one, and I have a great concern that the typical Democratic voter will march into the polls and see D or R or I independent and simply stick with the same tribe that caused the problems in the first place. In a sense, you and I are watching a social contract unraveling in real time with law enforcement and retreat with a judicial system that has promised to go soft on crime, and that many of the officers, therefore, after years of doing this, have lost their courage, and because they've been stripped of their legitimacy by progressive Democratic maris and govern and federal agencies and state agencies like the highway patrol or ATF or liquor control, they're kind of told to stand down, do not help, do not assist and while in the National Guard can be deployed to like federal buildings. Are they met with happiness and gratitude in Chicago or Portland? Thanks for coming in to relieve us. No, no, no. And whenever police show up, or the highway patrol show up, or I shows up, the governors and the mayor say there, it's provocation and that's causing problems. Have you ever seen a police officer or law enforcement official in uniform and suddenly you go from peaceful and quiet and you're provoked in the committing crime because you've seen law enforcement And that's never happened to me, happened to you? Ever ever see a cop and say, you know what, until I saw that cop over there in uniform, I was going to be peaceful. Now I'm all angry, I'm all pissed off. Now I'm going to act up. And what's happened is that democratic mayors and blue cities, blue states, sanctuary cities, sanctuary states have become so intoxicated with its own narrative they'd rather lose control of their city than share credit for restoring order. Chicago is maybe unique, Cincinnati's on the same path, and the cost of this delusion by big city mayors is not somehow theoretical. If you were walking around Fountain Square yesterday there were dozens of shots fire to shootout on Fountain Square and you were hit, it wasn't theoretical to you. I look forward to a day in the future which may not happen for a long time, in which older women are not afraid to walk to a corner store in Avondale or Evanston, or the immigrant family who begins the legal small business is not looted for the third and fourth and fifth time in some convenience store, or that the police officer is told to stand still while chaos erupts around him no more, And that law abiding citizens who want to use the public square in the public thoroughfare, that don't have to stop to wonder if something bad has happened to me, where do I can I call a cop? And will a cop oup actually show up? There were so many car breakings at the Bengals game that many times nine women was overwhelmed they quit calling. So the end of the game, this has got to stop. And I see, except in the city at Dallas, there was a long term African American Democratic mayor who said, I don't want to live like this anymore.
Speaker 4: We got to stop this.
Speaker 1: He became a republican, a law abiding, law enforcing republican. And maybe at some point this is the time when Corey Bowman will be selected and elected as the mayor of Cincinnati to go on a new and different path. Do I think it's going to happen. No, do I hope it's going to happen. Absolutely, it must happen. If it does in Cincinnati is going to suffer at some point one of its large employee ers to say, you know what, we can't take it anymore. We're done. We got to go another direction. It doesn't work anymore. Please get us out of this, get us out of this situation. That's what's going to happen. It could be Procter and Gamble, or it could be Fifth Third Bank, could be one of the other large employers or saying to themselves, you know what, we can't take it anymore. We got to stop this madness. It cannot continue. And so we look forward to a city council this time that will be a little bit better when it comes to law in order and a functional judiciary and cops are willing to enforce the law when they're supported by their civil authorities, and right now, the civil authorities do not support Cincinnati police. Ken Kober says it all the time that many times we feel as if an arrest is irrelevant and it doesn't matter because of how they're treated in the court system and the fact that often normally the criminal is out before the paperwork is done. And those are city cops saying, you know what, we can't take it anymore. It's got to stop. So you know, we'll get the government we deserve, and I think the average American deserves much better than what we have right now.
Speaker 4: Would you agree, I would hope.
Speaker 1: Well, let's continue after one o'clock today will be Julie Gunlock in the Independent Women's Form And for those mothers and grandmothers and caregivers if you want to know how to develop a conservative philosophy and to counterbalance the arguments you hear in school all the time about the country, about Jesus Christ, and about the flag. She's a great resource at Independentwomen's Form dot com. So just pay attention to this election. I think it is like none other we're going to have for a long time. And somehow, some way, something must change. If it doesn't change, we'll get more of the same, which is not a good situation. Let's continue, Bill Cunningham, the Great American Live at Home of the Reds and Bengals, News Radio seven hundred ww Billy Cunninghamigrant America.
Speaker 4: A lot of the stories not.
Speaker 1: Covered by the mainstream media because so so bad for the Democrats.
Speaker 4: And in fact, this story has said.
Speaker 1: Zero zero zero coverage by CBS, ABC or NPR, and nationally NBC News has had thirty seven seconds on it. And that is there's a candidate for attorney general in the great state of Virginia that is wished, among other things, death for his political opponent.
Speaker 4: In fact, let me for those who may not know.
Speaker 1: News broke on October third that Jay Jones, the Democratic candidate for Attorney General in Virginia, had sent text messages in twenty twenty two to Republican House Delegate Carry Coinner this is a Republican, he's a Democrat, saying he would give former Republican Virginia House Speaker Todd Gilbert two bullets to the head and also he would yearn in on his grave. He also texted that he wanted to see the children of Gilbert where it's wife mother have her kids die in her arms. And when this broke about ten days ago, you would have thought it would have been a bombshell in the state of Virginia, the commonwealth, because this is the chief law enforcement official. This comes thirty days after the murder of Charlie Kirk, of course approximately, and so far it's hit with a thud nationally. In fact, it's not being covered. And one of the sad parts about this is that three hundred and fifty thousand Virginians voted in the election prior to the news that Jay Jones had endorsed political violence against his adversaries. And this came at a time, believe it or not, in Virginia early voting is six weeks early, six weeks, three hundred and fifty thousand have already voted in Virginia. Joining you and I now is Julie Gunlock, Independent Women's Form IWF dot Org and Julie Gunlock, Welcome again to the Bill Cunningham Show. You live in that generally that part of the country. How big of a news story is this in Virginia? And how big is a news story should it be nationally, especially atter today, assassination of Charlie Kirk and what happened in the sentencing Breg Kavanaugh is purported assassin.
Speaker 4: Give me a full report.
Speaker 6: Well, look, it is a big story in northern Virginia rather in Virginia as a whole, but only among what the left loves to call us conservative media. We are really the mainstream media, but the left loves to call us conservative media. And for purposes of identifying what types of media are reporting on this, it really is from outlets and from individuals to our right of center. The left refuses to address this. In fact, you mentioned NBC covering this for thirty seven seconds. The only reason that it was covered by NBC News is because on Sunday at Kristen Welker Show, there was a Republican panelist and he mentioned it. He forced the issue. They were not going to talk about it, they were not going to address it, and boyd did she try to move on. Kristen Welker said okay and then moved on from that subject. So they only got thirty seven seconds on it. That is the only network media that is covering this. This man j Jones, he is a sick, sick individual. And for Republicans like myself who live in Virginia, it is terrifying that the lead law enforcement official in the state of Virginia who could be elected he is. Look, we've got a lot of lefties in particularly in northern Virginia, and if he is elected. To think that a man that so hates Republicans and Conservatives that he wishes death not only on those Conservatives but on their children and he wants to I mean what he said is just vile, and I won't repeat it here, but it is so terrifying. And I have a lot of conservative friends who, after Charlie Kirk's assassination, are afraid. But then the thought of this man becoming the lead law enforcement official, I mean, I think people might move. It's too scary to live in Virginia if this guy's elected.
Speaker 1: Especially as a you're like a woman, you're like a mother. You identify as a woman. Is that fair to say? And you identify as a mother. Is that fair to say? And to have the idea, how is it it possible in someone's head? And this is a responsible, forty year old man who's been in politics for a very long time. To heaven has head the idea of killing his political opponent. In context, he said, You're in a room with three people. One of them is Adolf Hitler, the other one is Paul Pott, the genocidal Cambonian dictator, and the third one is this House of Delegate member is a Republican.
Speaker 4: You only got two bullets. Who do you shoot?
Speaker 1: And he says, I put two in the head of the Republican and I let Paul Pott and Alf Hitler live. And then he went on to urinating on his grave and talking about the mother of his children having a kid's die in her arms. How do those thoughts ideations get in your mind at all?
Speaker 4: That shows you.
Speaker 1: The sickness of this pedophile murderer ideation.
Speaker 4: That is sick and sad.
Speaker 1: But somehow no one, no Democrats in Virginia, including the two US senators, have separated themselves from him.
Speaker 4: Is that found to say?
Speaker 6: That is absolutely correct? Mark Warner, Senator Mark Warner and Senator Tim Kaine, who you know came close to being our vice president at one point in twenty sixteen, neither one of them. In fact, Tim Kaine just yesterday reasserted his support for this vile man who wished death on Republicans and children. So the absolute moral midgets that make up the leadership of the Democrat Party, it is certainly disturbing. I will say it. Also Abigail Stanberger, who is running for governor in Virginia against Winsome Sears, a legal immigrant, a black woman, and a Republican, a former marine. Abigail Spaanberger is running against her. She is a absolute leftist wrapped up in Talbot's clothes to make her look moderate. She is not moderate. She is a rat. Abigail Stamberg has not in any way come out to retract her support for Jajohn. She has not retracted her support. So this is again the ticket in Virginia is one as sociopath after another. It is terrifying for people and to those moderates, To those moderates who think, Okay, well, you know, I'm gonna go with Abigail Stamberger. Think about what you're voting for. Think about and to those people, to those Democrats who might be for gun control, think about the man that we're putting in charge of law enforcement in Virginia. You really want to support a guy who fantasizes about shooting a man in the head and then killing his children, and those children bleeding out in the arms of the mother. This is who you would be voting for. So take your liberal sensitivities, take your thoughts about gun control, and apply it to this guy. Because he's a sicko. This is not the kind of guy you want as the lead law enforcement official for Virginia.
Speaker 1: Jullie Gunlock, I always say we get the government we deserve, and that worries me greatly. Another more or less related matter in a sense, is the person admitted to trying to assassinate Justice Brett Kavanall in his home and he wanted to kill the judge, kill family members of Justice Kavanall, and then I guess kill himself. But this calls for political assassinations are quite serious, especially with what happened to Charlie Kirk. When you have a left wing assassin shooting into the vans of ice fans in Dallas, Texas. The violence political violence, everyone talks about how bad it is. But there's a sentencing judge in Maryland named Her name is Judge Deborah Boardman, imposed a rather light sentence on She refers to him as Sophie Rosky twenty nine, saying that his transgender status gives some special standing in court. Explain, first of all, can you give us a brief exile nation of Sophie as to what he did. Rosky would be on probation after the eight year sentence that's being appealed. But you have a lot of left wing assassins who get their cues from watching mainstream media outlets, including the mayor of Chicago, the mayor of Kim Bass of La, the Governor Pritzker and others who talk about Nazis and they talk about Adolf Hitler, and they talk about fascism. And so those on the left take their cues from their leaders who say, go kill somebody. And this guy was going to kill Supreme Court justice because of the Dodge Dodge decision.
Speaker 4: Explain that one.
Speaker 6: Yes, yeah, So this man traveled to kavanaughs home. This is a man, a man, a biological man, traveled to Kavanaughs home with tape and other restraining devices and rope and weapons, and he was intent on killing Kavanaugh. He has said he is admitted that it is because he was afraid that the court would take away gay marriage and because of his his obviously hysterical reaction to the Dob's case. So this there was a motive. There, there was an intent and a motive, and this man now identifies as a woman. This contributed to the light sentence that he received. He will likely go to a women's prison. He is an intact male. He will likely go to a women's prison and probably, you know, cause great harm to the women that are housed there. The judge did say that his transgender identify identity contributed to her light sentence, which conveys a really interesting message to future criminals. If you want to do harm to people, if you want to kill people, hurt people, or threaten to hurt people, or even just show up and not succeed, but at least show up with an intent to kill, if you change your sex, if you change your so called gender, if you identify something else, hey, why don't you identify as a carrot? I mean, why stop it at biology here. Let's just let's just let's just identify as you know, a strawberry, and that will contribute to a lighter sentence. So get ready for a lot more transgender violence out there, because we're going to have a whole lot of people, praying on these on people and then appealing to liberal judges for lighter sentences because they're transgender. Sickening.
Speaker 1: How about this one. I'm going to read a couple of comments of the sentencing judge. Quote, I take into consideration the conditions of pre trial confinement and the fact that she is a transgender woman and will be sent to a male only prison facility. And so the fact you identify is something something different than what you truly are is a benefit when you try to kill the Supreme Court justice now bombardment, it's I'm looking to wait a minute. So if I identify as an African American, do I get a benefit? If I identify as a woman, do I get a benefit? If I identify as a carriage? Do I get a benefit? The answer by this judge, This isn't some left wing college professor at Harvard. This is a sitting United States Court federal judge saying, I'm taking into account the fact that this Rosky character has a penis but puts on lipstick. Therefore, Roski, a man, is a woman, fully intact, and I'm going to send him her to a federal women's prison to do what I'm thinking what the hell's going on around this place.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's really sickening. And my organization, Infinite Women's Forum, has actually done a lot of research and we've done some documentaries on featuring women who were in prison and were housed alongside men and witnessed and were the victims of violence and sexual violence because they house men in these women's prisons. It is a real problem. It's cruel, and it's unusual punished, and it's against the constitution and this needs to stop. But these liberal judges, all they care about are the feelings of these mentally ill men. Women have to set aside their feelings, their discomfort, their fears, the risk of being raped. It's just as what Riley Gaines has documented over the years. She and her classmates and her teammates were told to set aside their own feelings make room for a male who is competing against them. But they're doing it to these women in jail. They cannot escape it. It's absolutely sickening. And I have no doubt that this man will be sent to a women's prison. We don't know for sure, but I have no doubt that another judge will probably, you know, consider any kind of appeal and put him in a women's prison.
Speaker 4: According to the sentencing report of the FED.
Speaker 1: So Rosky was arrested in the early morning hours of June eighth, twenty twenty two, near Brett Kevinaugh Justice Kevanall's home. She he had flown from California early was carrying a bag with a gun, ammunition, a knife, a hammer, duct tape, zip ties, and various tools. And the court, the judge was shown was what he was doing, what he intended to do, and he said he was going to do it. Kill as many as he could, tie them up, torture them, and kill them. This is the Supreme Court justice. And I'm thinking, okay, And isn't this an issue in Virginia? And I think also in other races where the liberal Democrats want to put boys in girls' restrooms to changing areas, and they want to put men and like in workout facilities with the women. In fact, there are men who have exposed themselves in front of the little girls that are given a Texas Alpaso because they identify as female or they think this is what I'm going to be explain that with a mother. I think you only have boys as your children. But do you want to imagine if you you know, boys don't like it when girls coming into their bathrooms.
Speaker 4: I don't think.
Speaker 6: Billy. That actually happened in Loudon County, Virginia, which is in Virginia, Northern Virginia. There was a girl who identified as a boy, who walked into a boys locker room and there were bathroom facilities in this locker room, and she filmed those boys. And when those boys complained guests, who was suspended the boys? The boys were suspended. That girl, who she identifies as a boy, walked into their bathroom and completely violated their privacy, and she was not suspended. The boys were. Now those parents of those boys have now sued. But it's so bad that one of the families actually left the area. They had to move because their child was so persecuted in this school. This is how upside down it is in Virginia, particularly Northern Virginia. They don't care about the kids. It's all about politics and it's all about furthering this radical agenda, and again at the cost the kids. They just don't care.
Speaker 1: You know, for mothers that have teenage boys, there's a tough road ahead. I often say that boys and men need affirmative action because boys and men are the ones who commit most of the crimes, have most of the suicidal ideations, use most of the drugs, and as a mother and a boys tend to be a little macho, but boys can be extremely shy when it comes to exposing themselves in front of girls in a bathroom. So when a girl comes into a boy's bathroom and films them going to the bathroom standing at the urinal and the boys object, suddenly the boys are the perpetrators and the transgender girl is the victim.
Speaker 4: Explain that one to me again.
Speaker 6: Well, Billy, you know in every form of media too, men and boys are always portrayed as the idiots. The smart one is always the mom or the daughter. It's all this kind of condescension. Oh gosh, you got yourself wrapped up in a mess again, Who let me rescue you. It's always the woman or the girl who is the smart one. The absolute cruelty that our pop culture and our media has towards young men and boys. It is horrible. As a mom, who I think is navigating this quite well because my boys are great kit them off of social media. You watch what they watch on television. Do not let them have any kind of social media accounts, and tell them to read, tell them to read and to get outside and touch grass, give them chores to do, make them work those muscle that is what you do, because it is an absolute dumpster fire out there for young men today and it's a parent's job to protect young men from this narrative.
Speaker 4: Well, we have the government we deserve.
Speaker 1: It concerns me greatly, especially on the East and left coast, when we have mayors and governors advocating indirectly violence against a federal law enforcement because they're enforcing the law. And you have the fools in California Illinois acting is if well, if I had the opportunity in nineteen thirty five to kill Adolf Hitler, would you do it? And that's an academic pursuit. Many on the left that are mentally ill, like the assassin of Charlie Kirk, sold the opportunity and he took it, and toy have government officials advocating the murder of political opponents and the horrible ideations about bloody children in the arms of their mother to.
Speaker 4: Get elected at the high political office.
Speaker 1: You know, Julie Gunlock. We got problems, got to run IWF dot org. Independentwomen's Forum dot org. So much information there, Julie Gunlock, once again, thanks for coming on the Bill Cunningham Show.
Speaker 4: Thank you, Julie, Thank you, God bless you. Let's continue with more. Wow.
Speaker 1: Well, all I can say is we're in trouble if we don't change course, deep trouble. And I'm so encouraged by the activities in the state of Montana, for example, in which thousands of college kids are showing up at Turning Point USA rallies with the governor and Bozeman, Montana. I was so encouraging the last couple of days Bill Cunningham seven hundreds.
Speaker 4: Hell are you thinking about? We got a game to play. Nobody could be Dallas with these losers.
Speaker 7: Again, the fact was great to see you. I get the hell out of my locker room. Coach, What the hell took you so long? Chuck?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 4: Hello, quiet, and I'm spoke. I'm broadcastings. Take.
Speaker 1: One good thing about the start of the game on Sunday is that, uh Flacco's got three extra hours to prepare.
Speaker 4: Is that correct?
Speaker 1: Well, Willie, He's going to start Sunday and he wearing he's wearing number sixteen sixteen, and there is video of him walking across the street. Uh, from pay Course Stadium, across the street as the players normally do to the practice field. Doesn't know where to go. And Joe Flacco is here now and he's ready to go. Is he going to start? He's going to start start Sunday. He's already prepared for the Packers because I think the Browns played them the second game of the season or whatever. He's already, he's already beat them. He's right, right, so Cleveland, Sola, and I guess Jake Browning is okay, He's he's happy with it. What's he gonna do? I want to get out of here. I'm happy to be a loser, right, I'm happy not to play. What's he gonna say?
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 1: But then, you know, the unique thing was, you know, uh, Zach Taylor's first contact. They had somebody drive to Cleveland, bring Joe Flacco and his wife here, and uh, while they were coming back, I guess from Cleveland, Zach Taylor calls there. There him and Joe Flacco are on a speaker phone talking about you know, what they do and this and that and everything else. It's a rather unique situation of I guess jumping on and saying, hey, look, we got to you know, we gotta you know, so, how does he play? Hopefully he plays very well and they get a win. That's what they need. Will he got to play better than Browner? Who's back there? As long as they in the game, I don't care. I don't know what to say. Could be Kat Anderson, it could be Jeff Blake, it could be Boomer, it could be anybody.
Speaker 4: They got to play better? Amen to that. Can you play worse? I don't think so.
Speaker 1: Twenty eight to three, and then they scored three meaningless touchdowns. But seg these are difficult times. The last time but Willie Jay Morrison had this on Twitter on X, I mean the last time the Bengals traded with a division opponent, he says, nineteen seventy three, when they sent tight end Mike Kelly to the Houston Oilers for a draft pick.
Speaker 4: It's been that long.
Speaker 1: Also, your good friend Jermaine Pratt, who couldn't tackle me, got let go by the ridas. He is signed with lou Anarumo and the Indianapolis Colts. They're on the uptick too, right there? Do you have any hope, seg Man, do you have hope?
Speaker 4: Yes? Why they got a new guy in there, Willie, and see what happens?
Speaker 1: So fourteen to a half point dog, well by DraftKings fort and a half points fourteen? Well, what like fifteen of the what the majority of the games last week were come from behind in the National Football League?
Speaker 4: Why not?
Speaker 1: They could have had one here. They could have had that, They would have got that on site kick. Come on, you never know. Joe Burrow is now coaching up Joe Flacco is not correct? The Joe's Flaco and Burrow will leave the Stuo reporters of proud service of your local tame Star Heating interconditioning dealers, Tamestar quality you can feel in cincinnatikle Schmid Heating at Coolie five one three five three one sixty nine.
Speaker 4: Hundred sports sports.
Speaker 1: The Bengals are on the field right now, will he getting for the getting ready for those Green Bay Packers. Let's see a lot of baseball today? Could a lot of them?
Speaker 4: Could?
Speaker 3: D uh?
Speaker 1: Seattle and Detroit at three, Milwaukee host Chicago at five, Jays and Yanks at seven, Phil's and Dodgers at nine. And we say congratulations to the Madeira girls team and Ellie Hartung who secured a runner up finish in the girls Division two State golf tournament. It was they only had one day. The rest of yesterday was rained down. The Fenwick girls rounded up third. Roger Bacon boys team finished seventh seventh overall in the State A tourney.
Speaker 4: How about that.
Speaker 1: Now, let's see in the Division one tournament today in the district championship, Anderson Lakota, East Mount, Notre Dame, Mason, Lebanon, Little Miami, King, Saint Ursula, Sycamore, Oak Hills, Turfin Taylor, Ursuline Academy, Walnut Hills, and Baden, the home of the Rams are all involved. And Kenji gets older me the superintendent of Madeira. The girls are coming in in glory segment well. And then also Willie, let's see Sacred Heart ist third overall and the team standings in the Kentucky girls State golf tournament. Young Kara Youwton is tied for second overall. She fired a one under seventy one. Really in high school? Seventy one seventy one. What course it's in Bowling Green, Kentucky.
Speaker 4: Don't know the name of it.
Speaker 1: Seventy one anyway, seventy one and putt, Putt's not bad, that's true, that's pretty good. Seventy one at a place they probably never saw before, right, I would assume, so, so, I don't know what to tell you. Pretty good stuff. And then you got Wayne Crucci. Roger Bacon finished seventh in the state. Roger Bacon kicked the ass of every team in the Tri State went up north to NCR and some of the boys played well, some didn't. But this team, the brightness lies ahead for the Roger Bacon golf team led by Wayne Cruci, also known as Vinnie.
Speaker 4: They got it. They got it.
Speaker 1: There the first appearance Willie since nineteen forty one. It was president of nineteen forty one. That was FDR in Truman, Right, No, FDR I think FDR yeah, forty one. Yeah, And your daddy was at Pearl Harbor getting bombed on. Correct, And now here we are. So Roger Bacon's not been to the state and the last uh shall we say, uh, long time, long, long, eighty eighty four years?
Speaker 4: Is that correct? They're back.
Speaker 1: Only one man could have taken them Wayne Caruci, that's what took them, and who knows what lies said Roger Bacon and Wayne on his own Nickel erected a one hundred thousand dollars golf training facility at Roger Bacon. Now can you imagine the kids at Roger Bacon. It's got those video screens any golf course in America. You get there and he brings in all the egg. David Ledbetter's been there. You have all the big time coaches coming in to coach up the Roger Bacon kids to take the state next year.
Speaker 4: It is take the state next year. They beat taller, they get into Roger Bacon to take off golf.
Speaker 1: You can identify as a fourteen year old just change what you are by the expression. You can identify as a fourteen year old female. If you want, I say.
Speaker 4: Just a male, it's fine. Male's fine.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm just saying, you're gonna whatever you say you are you is? Okay, you got that. Let me write down you identify say you are you is? So if you identify as a carrot and you're a carrot, okay. If you identify and that means I'm like bugs, buddy, Yeah, you got to identify, and then we have to treat you deal with your mental illness as if it's a real thing and not as if your delusions and illusions are sensible. By treating your illusions as if they're real. You know what I'm saying. You got all the illusions and that on this show, a lot of illusions.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: But we're going to have in the Roger Bacon and the Madeira golf teams. Well that's good. Now there's a chance we need Fenwick in there too. They finished third. They could come in here and get up a match playing each other. Can you see Bacon v and known as the Amazons by the way at Madeira, the girls.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 1: That must be like Billy Jean King and them was his name is Bobby Riggs. Bobby Riggs. Get them all in here, boys versus get him in here. Let's see what happens at what course? Well, fb Ken would of course say, I'll talk to Jeff Beckham and Steve Tino and Wally Swinging bout picking up all the expenses every time a guest shows up. It's one hundred and thirty seven dollars and fifty cents to have the golf teams there might be expensive. That's where I think that Steve Tino will come in. He'll pick up all the expenses. Could you see a big match? Yes, Bacon fenwiek Amazons, tee it up.
Speaker 4: For all you know.
Speaker 1: And then what about all these other Division one teams, some of the winners while some of their some have their teams in it, and the other ones are other schools have just individuals playing. Get them all in here so I don't have to highlight the accomplishments of teenage Americans. There you go, get them all in there, Kenji the superintendent want him in there. But Darren's right there. It's kind of like our home, right's right there, right across the street. Now, do you have any hope?
Speaker 5: Yes?
Speaker 1: Yes, for the Bengals, Yes, Why I for some strange reason I do well. I mean, you know, Willie. They got to have a guy to throw the ball. If he can get time to throw it, he can throw. It's another issue. He can put it where he wants to put it. If he can is over there, he goes over here, goes inside, goes outside, goes up down.
Speaker 4: Get it to the town players in space, get it to number one, Get the number five five one, number eight, five eight.
Speaker 1: And number Chris Collinsworth. Yeah, and then uh get it to fifteen? Can you spell Oshi bash?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 1: I can't hardly but get the ball to him. But they still have to protect just a little bit. Would you agree? I would say he threw for almost three hundred yards with the Bengals and for the Browns against them. But really he kind of beat the Bengals except the accept the kicker.
Speaker 4: How about that extra point in the field goal? I don't know what to tell you.
Speaker 1: So the Browns are now trading. They're starting quarterback to the Bengals. Play they got eight quarterbacks up anymore? They are down to two.
Speaker 4: I think they're down to two. The second guy is now Sanders.
Speaker 1: Well, no one, I mean give him a shot at some point, just say if this kid's any good, let's find out. I guess just what you got to do in the National Football League. Well, we'll see what happens. And I have hope they can lose by within what happened. I'm me ask you this. We sit here on Monday, Uh huh, Let's jump ahead to Monday, and the Bengals have beaten the Packers. Now they go to Tennessee. No, no, they go right back and play the Steelers here on a Thursday night a week from tomorrow.
Speaker 4: Oh no, thank you.
Speaker 1: What if they beat the Steelers, Well, then everybody'll be happy.
Speaker 4: Then they'll be what four and three? Correct? Now?
Speaker 1: What now, you're not snickering anymore? Now all of us ever have Zach Schuel is brilliant.
Speaker 4: Well, so that's the way it is.
Speaker 1: Say, give me out of the Studge Report. On the other side, we have statistics. You think crime is down, absolutely not now by crime is up reporting a crime is down segment.
Speaker 4: Give me out of the Stuege Report. Please, will you get out here?
Speaker 1: Well, we welcome in Joe Flacco to the Queen City, number sixteen, the best side of Ohio, I would think. So we leave you with the immortal words of the Stood Report. Thank you on seven hundred WLW. But Bill Cunningham, the great American law enforcement is under siege almost everywhere, especially federal law enforcement. Whether it's Los Angeles or Chicago, or DC or Cincinnati.
Speaker 4: Things are these are not good times.
Speaker 1: In fact, here in Cincinnati there's a mayor's race going on in which, believe it or not, the mayor believes that crime is down. He's running on a happy days are here again. And we have shootouts in downtown Cincinnati on Fountain Square. We have twenty thousand shots fired annually in the city of Cincinnati on shot Spotter, and that's only the tip of the iceberg, only the ones picked up. We have over two thousand cars stole in the city of Cincinnati. We have about fifteen to seventeen thousand car break ins. We got all hell breaking loose. And things are not much better nationally because in Washington, d C. John Ladd of Crimeresearch dot Org has some pretty good statistics on the FBI, under counting the number of arms of millions who throw at active shooters, plus acknowledging they don't accurately count crimes in the right category. John Lott, Welcome again to The Bill Cunningham Show. Former assistant ag with Donald Trump on his first term.
Speaker 4: So kind of explain.
Speaker 1: First of all, you're posting on x about what the FBI.
Speaker 4: Is doing right.
Speaker 5: But first of all, I was a senior advisor for research and Statistics in the Department of Justice. I wasn't an assistant AG. It'd be nice if I was, but I wasn't. But look, you know, just to comment on Cincinnati before I get into the other and that is what I hope most people realize, is that there's a large gap between the number of crimes reported to police and the actual total number of crimes. We know nationally only about forty percent of violent crimes that report to police, only about thirty percent of property crimes that report to police, and the gap between the total number of crimes and reported crimes has actually grown substantially from COVID on if you've had And the big thing that determines that is whether or not the civilians think.
Speaker 3: That the.
Speaker 5: That the criminals are going to be caught and punished, And if they're not, then people don't have as big of an incentive to go and bother and taking the time to go and report crimes to the police. And I'd be concerned that that's the same type of thing that's happening in Cincinnati as you've seen happening in many other cities that are there. And so the mayor may point to the number of reported crimes, whereas what's concerning people there is the total crimes that are there, and that they may not have confidence that it's worth their time and effort for at least some people to go and report crimes to the police. So, but you know, you mentioned what's happening with the FBI data. One of the I mean, whether it's the meet or academics or legislative debates, people rely a lot on the FBI crime data that's put out. And it's important if we're going to be able to go and accurately tell people what makes people safer, that that data be accurately recorded and reported there and the problem that you have, I mean, last year we talked about the fact that the FBI had hit its revisions to the overall violent crime data, kind of interfering in the election, I felt right. But what you see right now that we're talking about is every year the FBI puts out an active shooting report. And these active shooting cases are guns fired in public, not part of some other type of crime like a robbery or a gang fight over drug ter anything from one person being shot at and missed all the way up to a mass public shooting. And the FBI claims that over the elect seven years from twenty twenty from twenty fourteen to twenty twenty four there were only fourteen cases out of about three hundred that involves civilians legally carrying a gun stopping an attack. We've gone through and looked at it. We think that there's two hundred and two of these cases, So rather than just four percent, I would argue that it's about thirty six percent, and nobody needs to take my word for it. On our website at crimeresearch dot org, we list the cases as well as the underlying documents that are there so people can go and check for themselves. And the thing is, what's particularly troubling are two things. One is the size of the undercounting is increasing over time. So last year, the FBI claims that there was not one single case in the United States of a legally armed civilian stopping an active shooting attack. I think forty eight percent of those attacks were actually stopped by civilians. And on top of that, one argument that I had when I worked at the Department of Justice is that you really have to separate out places where people are legally allowed to carry versus gun free zones, because you're talking about law abiding citizens stopping these attacks, and you can't expect the law abiding citizen to stop an attack in a place where it's illegal for them to be able to go and carry a gun for protection. And when you do, when you do that, you find that sixty three percent of the active shooting attacks in places where people were legally able to carry a gun were stopped by legally armed civilians. That's a lot different than zero. So that's one problem. But the other problem is over the years, the FBI has been told about these problems, and they've acknowledged that they've miss cases, but they've never gone back and fixed anything. So they have two types of problems. One is misidentifying cases. They'll have something that they claim was a security guard stopping an attack when it was just I legally armed civilian. But then the major thing is just they keep missing lots of these cases that are there, and it's just very frustrating that they won't even fix errors. And what they've done is so the police departments around the country don't collect this data. And so what the FBI has done is they've spent many millions of dollars hiring researchers at Texas State University to go and do Google news searches of all things, to go and try to count the number of news stories where these active shooting cases have occurred. And you know, even the Washington Post went to the FBI and to tex State to them about these missing cases. The FBI has continually refused to respond or explain.
Speaker 3: What cases that they've missed. There, the Texas.
Speaker 5: State University people were only able to point to two cases that they argued with whether they should be included. And I've gone and pointed to that they've included otherwise exactly similar cases, with the one exception that the ones that they include don't involve a civilian stopping the attack. And I've asked them to explain what the real difference then is between the cases that they include and the ones that they don't that seem to only differ on whether a civilian used a gun to stop an attack.
Speaker 3: And they won't respond either.
Speaker 1: And John lottwill you point out what the political system is embellished and the political system is encouraged not to tell the truth because politicians run on the idea that crime is down, whether it's Kim Bass have tab pirrival in Cincinnati, Brandon Johnson, whoever of the Adams in New York City, Bowser, crime is down, Crime is down. Crime is down. Therefore my policies have worked. In reality, the opposite is true. You point out forty percent of violent crimes are reported to the police, thirty percent of property crimes. And in Cincinnati there are canna be fifty car break ins in the community and none of your dollar nine to one one nothing happens. They say, just file out a call your insurance company, and those fifty crimes are not reported. You can be vicious assaults all over the place and the police are overwhelmed. Andy, don't they don't they don't respond. And so when you say forty percent of violent crimes are reported, thirty percent of property crimes, how do you know it's not sixty ten percent if it's not reported. If a tree falls in the woods, no one hears it. Did it really happen? How do you know those statistics of yours are somewhat accurate?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 5: No, you're bringing up an important point, and that is Look, we've known for over five decades the low rate of reporting. And we know that because the Bureau of Justice Statistics and the US Department of Justice has set up something called the National Crime Victimization Survey, where they survey two hundred and forty thousand people each year to try to get a measure of total crimes.
Speaker 3: I mean, the way we know.
Speaker 5: That most rapes or robberies aren't reported to police is from this survey. So you can compare the number of crimes that people say occurred to them, and there's a lot of detailed questions to try to make sure that people are accurately, you know, describing the crime and the characteristics of the crime and other things that occurred.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 5: We can compare that to the FBI data, which is basically analogous to what Cincinnati or other cities have in terms of crimes that are report to police, and the gap I mean that forty is on average. The gap seems to be even bigger in the biggest cities. The biggest cities tend to have the lowest rates of reporting crimes to the police.
Speaker 1: On a kind of a policy matter, we're watching the execution of some individuals shooting into ice vans. Look at Charlie Kirk's assassination. You have the Democratic Attorney general in Virginia wanting to put two bullets in the head of his political opponent and watch his children die in the arms of their mother the most violent rhetoric. Have you seen a time when so called important democratic or any politicians talk about their opposition Donald Trump as being Hitler, They're fascists, they're Nazis. The mentally ill on the left will act upon that, because if you have an opportunity to kill Adolf Hitler in nineteen thirty five, who wouldn't have taken it knowing what was coming. Have you seen a time when the heated rhetoric about against law enforcement, against federal officials by democratic activists has ever been this loud and this high? And secondly, where does this end? How does it end with the National Guard in Chicago, in LA or Washington, d C. It's doing well in DC, but the media covers this as if Donald Trump is Hitler and Republicans are fascists and Nazis that need to be killed indirectly and sometimes in Virginia, the Attorney General candidate Jay Jones is calling for the murder of his political opponent, and it got no national news, It got zero NBC did thirty seven seconds on an ABC, CBSNPR ignores the calling for violence against federal cops.
Speaker 4: Have you ever seen this before? In this unique, I.
Speaker 3: Hope, yeah, no, it is.
Speaker 5: I mean, there are a couple of things to make about the Virginia case. One is, he was not only calling for the murder of Republican legislator there, but he was saying he would kill the Republican before he would go and kill Hitler or Paul Pott. But there was something even more disturbing to me, and that is what instigated that rage, and that was a Democrat moderate had died member of the legislature, and the Republicans were had made very nice eulogies about what a wonderful guy the guy the Democrat was, and this other Democrat was in sensed that the Republicans said nice things about the Democrat who had died, and and you know, I mean that's what triggered this. And uh, you know, it just is kind of insane that somebody would get upset that others were saying nice things about a Democrat. And so I mean, it's it's it's very troubling, and you know it's and the thing is, you know, you can't really blame the people who go and do the violence for you know, the words of other people. But surely there has to be some connection there. And the thing that's particularly troubling is, you know, after President Trump was shot, Democrats were blaming Trump's rhetoric for the violence against him, When when Charlie Kirk was assassinated, you had many Democrats going and claiming that it was a result of Charlie Kirk's hate speech. You know, I suppose the one thing that I hope may come from this it's said as it is, is that there's been a huge increase the number of people who have watched Charlie Kirk's YouTube videos and they can see Charlie Kirk was a paragon of somebody who went out of his way to be nice to people on the other side of the debate.
Speaker 3: He heard them out.
Speaker 5: He listened to them. You know, when somebody on the right would go and say something hateful about gays or trans individuals, he would call them out and tell them that we have to love everybody basically, you know. So, you know, that's a murderer in Utah. You know, he supposedly hated Charlie because of you know, hate speech that Charlie had against trans I just wish the individual, rather than just listening to the echo chamber on the left had actually watched some of Charlie Kirk's you know videos where he talked to people about those issues. Because Charlie made no judgment, you know, with regard to people doing these things. You know, if they wanted to be gay, that's perfectly fine with him. He had no problem with them, you know, an adult being trans. What he drew the line at was he was worried about, you know, thirteen fourteen year olds who are making irreversible decisions.
Speaker 3: That's it that were there, and.
Speaker 6: You know, so.
Speaker 5: You know, but even then there was no hate involved. It was just concern about, you know, whether or not somebody who's thirteen fourteen was able to make an irreversible decision there that would sterilize them and make it so that they wouldn't be able to go and have relationships with other people when they got older.
Speaker 1: John, So, to me, it's absurd, and we hope to have an independent, objective and partial media being just calling balls and strikes that doesn't happen, John Lott, we could talk all day, but thanks for coming on the Bill Cunningham Show, Crimeresearch Dot Org. As all the statistics, all the facts and the truth will set us free in John Lott once again, thanks for coming on the Bill Cunningham Show.
Speaker 3: Thank you, John, Thank you for being there.
Speaker 4: Bill, God bless you.
Speaker 1: Let's continue so much truth right there. An apostle of peace is gunned down, and the radical left say his own behavior brought about his death. How despicable, go Cunningham News Radio seven hundred W order.
Speaker 4: I would not be swayed by a talk show host he stirs the masses.
Speaker 1: Hello, quietus, I'm broadcasting. I think Joe Deaders is talking about you. You're stirring the masses. Is that correct?
Speaker 4: I don't think so.
Speaker 1: Yes, you admit what you do, Admit your fallacies and your fraudulent misbehaviors. Admit everything you've done. Throw yourself upon the mercy of the court. Segment segment, throw yourself.
Speaker 4: Will leave the I have no idea will leave the.
Speaker 1: Est dude, reporters of proud service of your local Tamestar Heating and air conditioning dealers, Tamestar quality you could feel in Cincinnati called Sheldon Braun at Braun Heating at five one, three, three eight, five seventy seven sixty five sports Well the Bengals up. They brought to you by good Spirits and Party Town thirteen convenient locations in northern Kentucky. He is here wearing number sixteen and taking part in his first practice as a Cincinnati Bengal. That is Joe Flacco. The story is that the Bengals sent a car for him and his wife to Cleveland. Happen on their way back southbound seventy one out of Cleveland past Mid Ohio sports Car Course and then also and the Columbus. He was on the phone with Zach Taylor making preparations for this Sunday. Is Joe Flacco will start for the Cincinnati Bengals against the Green Bay Packers. Elbow Lambeau feet nine helping him number nine? Is he helping him?
Speaker 4: Nine? Football?
Speaker 1: About Joe Burrow, Well, the thing of it is Flacco has already faced the Packers once earlier this year. I think guy after the after the Bengals game, I think they played the Packers the second that the Browns played the Packers I think second or third game of the year, and beat him thirteen to ten. So he knows, he knows him already, he knows how to beat him versus a Russell Wilson or somebody like that. So We'll wait and see what happens. I don't know, but he's starting. Joe Flacco will start Sunday. We're in number sixteen.
Speaker 4: It's pretty good. Do you have any hope for this? Yes? Better than Jake the Snake Browning? Would you agree?
Speaker 1: Well, the snake just didn't have it, Willie, and they you got to go in and you gotta win games. You can't be you know, you can't be competing. You gotta win, right, you gotta win and win and win. Because they got the Sunday against the at the Packers and then next Thursday night, a week from tomorrow here against the Steelers.
Speaker 4: What about that?
Speaker 1: Well, then you know you gotta what if they go to and on of those games? Well, what if they're out four and three?
Speaker 4: What do you say? Then? The whole town about Cincinnati? What's the mart A team? What a team?
Speaker 1: Where's Marty when we need him? He's in Europe on a he's in the Mediterranean. Please continue full slate of baseball games today, Willie. And let's see Seattle in Detroit coming up around three o'clock yep, to be followed by the Brewers and Cubs at the Friendly Confines at five Cubs Riley Field to you and me? Are you waiting for Milwaukee or Cincinnati or Chicago? Which one of your? Milwaukee?
Speaker 4: Really? I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't like the Cubs, the Blue Jays and Yanks like their seven o'clock. Paul O'Neill likes the Yanks, now, Aaron Judge, please rise. Well they did. We'll see what happens. That's all Phillies and Dodgers.
Speaker 4: Do you like there? I don't like either one of them. I don't know.
Speaker 1: I love Kyle Schwarber, but I don't know. Beating the Dodgers at home, I don't know. Reds couldn't do it? Likely to be the Dodgers and the Brewers against the Blue Jays and Seattle. I would think that would be an international, you know, American League Division or American League Championship series.
Speaker 4: What about that? Say? I? I guess I need information from you.
Speaker 1: It's plus one hundred and sixty nine days, Willie, until what opening day when the pictures and catchers report. All we have is hope in mid February. Well, we'll see what happens. Who do you want to be at first base for the Reds next year?
Speaker 4: Who? How about second base, what shortstop?
Speaker 1: What's his name? Dela Cruz? Oh or third? Third is probably either just call sal or maybe K B.
Speaker 4: Hayes. I got a text here from a Bengal season ticket older. Uh oh?
Speaker 1: Did the Bengal ownership refuse to fly Joe Flacco from Cleveland to Cincinnati?
Speaker 4: Had to take the bus?
Speaker 2: That?
Speaker 4: I don't know? Got Johnny Kraft Craft a light I could have sentence playing. I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't know what. I don't know what the circumstances are with transportation. But maybe we tried the TSA and the air traffic and trial. Maybe why don't you find out? Okay, why don't you find out?
Speaker 4: How do you you find out? You know, Troy Blackburn and everybody, he takes my calls all the time. Why don't you call him? I'm gonna call him find out.
Speaker 1: Was it a case of let's put him in a car to have four and a half hours of study time? Or was it the plane? Fair is too great? Craft Electric offered his plane. The plane would have been up and down in minutes. Right, But now Flacco is learning at the feet of Joe Burrow. Is that fair Brow helping him? Jake the snake helping him. Jake the Snake's probably helping him. And then, uh you know, I mean he's gonna be throwing the ball a little different. What about Zach, He's going through the motions right now, i'd have to I'm sure he's down at at pay Court Stadium twenty four to seven, getting ready for the game.
Speaker 4: We need the game segment, We need the game.
Speaker 1: So if he went, if he wins Sunday, oh, everybody's house. Town is lit up if that happens. And then and then they go on and uh, you know, Joe Flacco's I mean, he might be elected mayor. What's the last time the same quarterback beat the Packer twice in two different teams? Think about that's a very good look up.
Speaker 4: Talk to John luckup guy, than what about.
Speaker 1: If some one quarterback beats a safe beat, beats the same team of the year in the National Football.
Speaker 4: Till I just said, you fool, No, I mean the other way. What do you mean the other way? I don't know, you don't know what you're talking.
Speaker 1: The same quarterback with two different teams beating the Packers in the same year, I don't know. I don't know happened before I can make history at lambeau Field, right, Yeah, the pit is like lambeau Field. I was there Friday night with father Anthony Brows, chaplain of Elder, and in that atmosphere, I picked Mauller to win that game reverse psychology to help Elder. And I told Doug Ramsay, I saw before the game, you tell your players that I talked to the uh Mauller faithful who said they're gonna kick your ass in the pit and make you feel the pain of Mauler football you. He's looked at me and said, I'm gonna tell my team what Muller has planned for them. Now, you didn't tell that that father about that that same oh I told him. I told him he didn't tell him the same same sentence did. He said a prayer and set a mask before the game, and those boys were holy running out there. They have Elder do that. The Panthers are rolling unbelievable atmosphere. In that unbelievable atmosphere, they get ten thousand of.
Speaker 4: The game there no matter what well.
Speaker 1: I was told that this was the first sellout since twenty nine. Really, when Cole rain as you number one, yes, beaten by Elder but this has been what sixteen years since the last sellout. They normally filled up halfway. But ron Roost has a balcony off to the side. Ron's Roosts Chicken has a balcony overlooking the Holy field of the pit. Were you Were you in the Ron's Roost area? No, I couldn't get there. There was too many No one goes there anymore. It's too crowded. I couldn't get from the field to the balcony unless I had to search one and the failings of cops in front of me, and it was just an atmosphere that was just unbelievable. I went to all the stat tailgating, I say, fifteen or twenty huge tailgate parties in the parking lot starting at four o'clock. I got there at five o'clock, two hours early, and I was an hour late. They know how to party on the west side.
Speaker 4: Baby.
Speaker 1: One other remarkable thing about Muller High School. Uh huh, I would say, in the history of state of Ohio, Muller High School historically has the best football program in the state over fifty years. Would you agree, yes, Now they don't have a home field. How many remarkable high school football programs don't have a home field. But I'm told now that they're gonna They're close to signing a deal somewhere they have their own home field. They've tried this several times. We ever work pay Course stadium. Can't say, but Madeira High School said no because they got enough going on. And then they went to Princeton they said no, it's to fall Natoya and Lachland for years, right. And then they went to Sycamore and then Gregor Tom Gregory set up the meeting with Sycamore. They have Muller play at Sycamore and Sycamore said no. Deer Park said no. People around him said no, So get your own field. They've tried repeatedly, most recently in Blue Ash.
Speaker 4: That thing fell apart.
Speaker 1: But now they've got some other facility that's going to be available within three years. I'm told I can't say where it is. Don't even ask. Could be too bad.
Speaker 4: The College Football Hall of Fame still not out of King's Island. They played there. It's a vagabond program that this moves around.
Speaker 1: And they got the number one quarterback Patowski in the state, and they got the top program. But they don't have a that's like having a basketball team without an arena.
Speaker 4: They don't.
Speaker 1: It's unbelievable. I agree with your whole heart. Jerry Foust years and didn't get it done. Steve Colonne years didn't get it done and at some point should have had it. One day went after Jerry Fouss had a lot of his success.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 1: You put a field right there, right there, name it after him, whatever you want else Jerry foul Stadium. Well, I don't know what to tell you, but at some point this madness has got to stop, and I hope it stops now. And the other thing segment the rich and the famous people like you. Yeah, that's one thing. But I love the contributions and the and the successes of those in high school that are not the stars, like the Madeira girls golf team, the Roger Bacon Boys and girls golf team, Benwick Girls, Fenwick Girls, and then all the Division one teams that are playing today. You ought to get them in there. If you can, they win, the kids in. If they're when they're in, what if they lose, they're out?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 1: I mean if they say, you know, I mean the one one young lady what had a seventy one in Kentucky. That's not bad. Did did she play every hole? Did she stip around a little bit? It's in Bowling Green. I brought your Bacon was seventh. You know, too bad that they couldn't you know, Roger Bacon was leading at one time and then the.
Speaker 4: Weather struck right, right, they make comebacks at the end. They didn't. They didn't complete it yesterday Tuesday because of.
Speaker 1: The rain, right, and then they only went one day because of the schedule. If they would have played all thirty six holes, Roger Bacon would have won. Can't play in the monsoon, can't play and it rained like hell Yesterday're not going to rain for a long time. You're not kidding, all right? Segment, give me out of the Stewge Report. Roger Bacon Boys Golf makes history with the seventh place finish in the state. Roger Bacon Golf team will dominate.
Speaker 4: Willy and honor of a better day here in the Tri State.
Speaker 1: We leave you with the immortal words of the Stewod Report segment.
Speaker 3: You're the best.
Speaker 4: Oh who was that? I don't know?
Speaker 1: Oh Chris number seventeen. Yeah, but will we ever see that again? Sabo Larkin Duncan, Benzinger, no O'Neill, Davis Boom, now Daniels Boone catching What.
Speaker 4: About the Boones and the Larkins in the infield that.
Speaker 1: Year the best I'm surprised you didn't win more than one, me too, But lou Panella went away after ninety two incomes, Davy Johnson got close, good record, and the strike took place, didn't play. Then Ray Knight takes over and the rest is history. So the segment, I have to think that brighter days lie ahead. And I want to say again that I greatly respect Tony Pike. The story's broken about his shall always say departure from here, yes, and he left with great shall always say class had nothing to do with his behavior, whatsoever had to do with layoffs at iHeartMedia, according to the news story, and his posting on social media is wonderful and Redding's finest.
Speaker 4: And also Tiff and Rodney, Tiff.
Speaker 1: And Rodney, and I would say this that a lot of people enriched this station by arriving, others and rich it by leaving. In his case, he enriched it greatly by coming. And his departure was sad for all the new him and Tony Pike will survive Gloria Ganner style and more about the story on the Inquiry website and also social media broke about two and a half hours ago. I held my fire on this because it's just the nature of things in this business. There's a classic line from Godfather in which one of the competitors of Don Coleone said, it is the business that we have chosen, so you can't complain. Segment any other comments done, All right, let's continue with more. And of course Reds Baseball is now the Hot Stove League starts next week, and the Bengals have a brand new quarterback. And let's see what happens with Joe Flacco in Green Bay for the pack and they have quarterbacks up up there. When the Pittsburgh game takes place on Thursday here of next week, eight days away, you're gonna have two quarterbacks, both in their forties. Segment your comment on that the old man league down got Aaron Rodgers and you got Joe Flacco when we need Joe Flacco to be upright?
Speaker 4: Do you agree? Correct?
Speaker 1: And more ways than one if that happens, I suspect they can sneak up on the Packers and do some damage with a Flacco who wants to show he can set some fuel left in that tank?
Speaker 4: Who is that? Bob Hopes? Bob the Bob Hope still was.
Speaker 1: I'm not sure he's been dead for about twenty five years though, I think. And then is he coming back me and the Montgomery In I think right, he's one of the great customers of Montgomery In. And the new Bengals depth chart is out and it's Joe Flacco on top, Browning in second place. Thank you, Bob. One of the classic interviews I've ever conducted with Bob Hope. Then you put him on hold of a sudden son. Sam Jones had to say, wait a minute. You understand you're on the air, Bob. You got to talk a little bit.
Speaker 4: Eh yeah, Hello, Bob bye, How you doing? Absolutely? Thank you, Bob.
Speaker 1: That was a classic moment with you a kidding You are not kidding, sir, God bless Tony Pike. Amen, the great Number fifteen, the Hall of Famer, Hall of Famer good Man segment. Thank you, Let's continue with more, and I think Eddie and the Rocker next. Jason Williams is in the Rocks Got the Football Thursday Night or something. Let's continue with more two fifty four Homie your Reds and Bengals and a great American Tony Pike A News Radio seven hundred a