Speaker 1: I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: Bailey and I were singing I'm a little bit country, I'm a little bit rock and roll.
Speaker 3: I'm a little bit.
Speaker 1: Myself. I don't know if it's good.
Speaker 3: I know I love it, so I'm a little bit country.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's We've already lost eighty four during that song. All right.
Speaker 2: I was going through the basement the other day and I was like, you know, cleaning stuff out, like get rid of this, get rid of this, and I found behind some other garbage that I hadn't seen in a long time. Well, this is not garbage. I found Dave Ryan bobbleheads. And they are literally sturdy, cool bobble heads, the regulation seven or eight inch bobblehead size regulation. And I'm wearing headphones, I'm wearing a shirt that says katwb it says Dave Ryan. I've got a donut with sprinkles in one hand and a microphone on the other hand, and the head still bobbles and they're wrapped in bubble wrap. And I want to give you one. Now, why would you want one? You probably don't want. You don't want a Dave Ryan bobblehead unless you and I are tight. If you and I are tight because you've been listening to the show since you were in seventh grade. If you've been listening to the show for ten years, twenty years, thirty years, thirty two years, Maybe you want a bobblehead. I'm not going to be around forever. Maybe you want a little commemoration.
Speaker 3: Of me so I can remember what you look like.
Speaker 1: Was said, Yeah, something like that.
Speaker 2: So the way you win it is simply call in with a memory of KTWDB or a memory of me and you. Maybe you and go a pro block E. We were there probably in nineteen ninety eight. Maybe you and I got in a fist fight and block E. Maybe you broke a bottle over my head. Maybe we had a baby together and I don't ever come and see the baby. Yeah, So whatever connection we've had, call me and let me know six five, one, nine eight nine KTWDB and we'll grab a couple of stories.
Speaker 1: I'll send you a couple of bobbleheads. Okay, any questions.
Speaker 4: I got it.
Speaker 1: But we have a connection. Bailey, you used to be a fan of the show. You're no longer a fan of the show. You don't like it anymore. But yeah, I used to be a fan of the show.
Speaker 5: I would say my most cherished memory, if I was calling for this bobblehead is we would go to Amit's Apple Farm every single year, only on the day that Katie w b was there, because we wanted to meet you and whoever else was with you. I remember specifically extreme Jamie because he was in the picture that I took with me and my sister, You and him, and I was maybe eight years.
Speaker 4: Old, and you were upset because your sister got.
Speaker 5: I wasn't mad standing in line and Madison said I'm sitting next to Dave and I said, I'm sitting next to Dave and she pinched me, and then I had to sit next to Jamie and I was, oh.
Speaker 3: So mad.
Speaker 1: You look like a boy in that picture.
Speaker 3: I had short hair, my whole child, and the peopleased.
Speaker 2: You had bangs like Mom didn't want to take you down to Fantastic Sam. She cut your hair herself with pinking shears.
Speaker 3: I did look like a boy in that picture.
Speaker 2: Okay, so let's hear there's a bunch of phone calls, so you know, we can just pick him up and see what happens.
Speaker 1: Do you want to do that?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 1: Are you guys feeling a little daring.
Speaker 3: Sure, okay, Jenny's skeptical.
Speaker 4: I just know how this will probably go. But let's go.
Speaker 2: Hello, KDWB, you're on the radio. What's your name?
Speaker 6: Hey?
Speaker 1: Hi, how are I'm?
Speaker 3: Well?
Speaker 1: What's your name?
Speaker 7: Tia?
Speaker 1: Tia? What's our connection?
Speaker 6: Okay? Well, I don't really need a bobblehead, but I want to tell you that I remember I to you for at least twenty plus years.
Speaker 8: And I remember you telling us about your daughter, Alison's first day of school and how she had her clothes laid out on the bed.
Speaker 1: Every year, every year, on the floor.
Speaker 8: Actually, yes, that was just so cute, and I swear I think about it like Austin whenever I hear you guys on the phone. And I have a kid, a son that has special needs, and so we take car rides a lot, and this is his station. So it's moved on generationally.
Speaker 3: I love that.
Speaker 2: Yes, Alison every year would put out her school clothes in the shape of a kid, complete with socks and shoes where they should be every year.
Speaker 1: I can't believe you remember that to you. That is awesome.
Speaker 8: Oh that was just the cutest story, It really was.
Speaker 2: It was.
Speaker 8: It was so cute. Just hearing you describe, you could just tell that you really had a lot of pride with your kids.
Speaker 1: I love my kids except except the one except the one.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm talking about.
Speaker 1: No, I'm kidding.
Speaker 8: Thank you to you, not the one where that's not the one where you had your pants drop below your legs.
Speaker 1: That was that was that was that was, That was cricket.
Speaker 2: Yeah, why take your pants all the way off? You only need to uncover the stuff that needs to be uncovered.
Speaker 4: I mean that's true, but like not for your first time.
Speaker 1: It wasn't the first time. Thank you to you. Have a wonderful day.
Speaker 8: You was wealthy, Okay, And when we got a.
Speaker 2: Bobblehead, she didn't want one, Katie, will you be HI? What's your name car Carrie?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: What's our connection? Carrie?
Speaker 7: I have a lot of them. You had a contest back and then Hi on the nineties. It was at a bar. I think it was in maple Wood, but it was to win a trip to aston Colorado, and I had my husband had to bend over and ship my you know, in order to win the contest. It would be the longest person standing, like he had to be doing that the longest, but we only finished seconds. And then I've seen you at Gary Spidey and most recently at the pickle Ball I don't know what the name of the bar was for, like the night out we played cornhole and.
Speaker 3: Friends.
Speaker 2: I'm going to her house for Thanksgiving. I'm pretty excited about that. Do you want a bobblehead?
Speaker 5: I do?
Speaker 9: I do?
Speaker 8: I do.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm gonna get you one.
Speaker 4: Please hold gosh the contest you guys on the station.
Speaker 1: Yes, we've done some awful contests and there's stuff that we could never get away with. Now, okay, do one more high Katie w B. What what's your name? James? Do you want a bobblehead?
Speaker 10: I want a bibblehead? Yeah, I want a bobblehead. Back in nineteen ninety seven, you did a model issue with John Caster Blancas and my brother was one of the model And I have a photo of you, me and Angie Taylor back in nineteen ninety seven.
Speaker 3: Wow, wow, wow, So you're probably good looking then, Dave.
Speaker 1: Back then I was kind of cute.
Speaker 11: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was before the crow's feet and the veins in my face.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it was so cool.
Speaker 10: Because we had just moved to Minnesota, and I haven't stopped listening to you since, you know. I mean, I was even in the Talent Show a couple of years ago. I just stayed fair and I was one of the spinner spinning a basketball on my finger.
Speaker 2: I remember you, I remember you. That's a James, right, Yes, all right, James. I'll get you a bobblehead. Are we out of bobbleheads now?
Speaker 4: I don't know you're the one who has.
Speaker 1: That's it.
Speaker 2: Okay, get their addresses bought and I will mail him a bobblehead. Now, thank god, I'm going to go through my basement to find other things that they need to get rid of.
Speaker 3: There's a bunch of old books and when this World War two novels.
Speaker 1: Thanks for that. It's kd W B Bailey.
Speaker 2: Daily Daily Bailey is coming up next on kd WB. Every Day, every Day Bailey takes over the show What's on Your Mind.
Speaker 3: It's in the name Daily Bailey.
Speaker 5: Well, now that it's cooler out, we're all cozying up with some comfort dishes. So I wanted to talk about comfort food and what your go to comfort food is because Dave texted me last night said, Hey, do you want a bowl of chili leftover?
Speaker 3: Threaten me with a good time. Yes, I do want a bowl of chili.
Speaker 5: And Dave, I know you've done in the past slow cooker Sunday, and I hope you started again.
Speaker 3: Maybe I will.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you have to be actually cool exactly.
Speaker 5: So I want you to tell me what is your go to comfort food that you create and make and your kids when it's cool out and like fall like weather.
Speaker 3: You can text us by three ninety two one, Dave, tell me that's a great question. There's several.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna go meat loaf, meat loaf with potato, mashed potatoes and brown gravy, so if I could have any, but there are many. Chili is a good one, Chicken and dumplings are a good one, Beef stew with nice like pot.
Speaker 3: Roast, pieces of a man that sounds good, so good.
Speaker 1: But meat loaf probably top of the lead.
Speaker 5: You make it like with your hands and everything you get in there. Yeah, yeah, yeah, oh sure, yeah all right, Jenny.
Speaker 4: So I if we're going dessert, I do make a really good apple pie with like this crumble topping, so that one's like a comforting one. For dessert. But I feel like I'm stealing this. But chili is definitely my comfort food when it gets cold.
Speaker 3: I love that.
Speaker 4: Or chicken wild rice soup, but that is like a way more tedious recipe. Yeah, I don't like making that very often. Okay, a lot of people are saying chili, I love that.
Speaker 5: Vont Do you have a comfort food that you make on the regular when it's cooled out?
Speaker 9: No, it doesn't have anything to do with the weather, which is what I'm hungry for, and no surprise, pork chop.
Speaker 5: But you're not like once the weather turns and you're like, ooh a chill in the air, I have to make.
Speaker 9: Depending on I don't care what the weather is. I'm comforted by a pork chop baby.
Speaker 3: Really any time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's really are good.
Speaker 4: What about like for breakfast? Because I think I eat more oatmeal in the winter because that's a warm kind of savory.
Speaker 5: Makes it warms you up from the inside out. Okay, I I obviously don't cook.
Speaker 3: We know this about me.
Speaker 5: So I eat a lot of ramen when it gets nice and cold out. You know, just nice ramen, you.
Speaker 1: Guys, authentic.
Speaker 5: Oh yes, I love like fancy ramen is super good. Oh, we're getting Texas. Just white chicken, chili, french onion soups, stuffed peppers, cheeseburger soup.
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh, what's in cheeseburger soup? Cheese?
Speaker 5: And then you put cheese in a delicious chili plus cinnamon rolls, pot pie, white chicken chili, a lot of chili.
Speaker 3: And Jenny, you went to a chili cookof this weekend?
Speaker 5: It?
Speaker 3: Yeah, do you make one?
Speaker 4: I did not know. I bring the dessert. I bring cookies every year. Oh yes, but they do it for the Twin Cities Marathon, and we're thinking they got to change it soon because it has been hot, hot hot for the marathon the last few years.
Speaker 5: Yes, I have a popsicle cook off instead of a tater tot hot dish.
Speaker 3: If anyone wants hot dish.
Speaker 5: And bring it into me, I will eat that entire dish tray of tater tot.
Speaker 3: Hot dish like a vacuum and goulash. What's the difference between hot dish and gulash?
Speaker 1: Oh, goulash is warm red sauce tomato based.
Speaker 3: Oh is it?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 9: I think the difference is one grosser than the other one's crosser than the.
Speaker 3: Stuffed pepper soup. Oh my gosh.
Speaker 5: Okay, you guys send me your recipes also on Instagram at Bailey on Air because now I'm really hungry and I like just tagging them, favoriting them, but then never making them.
Speaker 3: So thank you. That's the Daily Bailey.
Speaker 1: I love it. Thank you, Bailey.
Speaker 2: It is the gin at that time of the year where it's fall comfort food season.
Speaker 1: And yeah, I will start up the slow cooker Sunday and put you on the spot. No, no, no, it's time. It's time to do it. All right, it's KTWB and we're about to we were We're gonna give away some money. You got to open up your computer or your phone and go to KWB dot com. You'll get a keyword that you enter to win one thousand bucks. One on one point three KDWB and Goodwill want to help you win one thousand dollars.
Speaker 2: And qualify for a VIP trip to our iHeartRadio jingle Ball. Just enter this nationwide keyword on KDWB dot com.
Speaker 1: Lights. That's lights.
Speaker 2: Enter it now at KDWB dot com. Okay, go do that now, it's simple to do. Lights and you are entered for one thousand dollars. Once you're entered, we got your phone number. Once you enter it, it's there's a little pre qualification you got to sign up, gives your phone number, blah blah blah. But once you do your in for good, you never have to do it again. When we call you, make sure you answer your phone from an unknown number so you can pick up that thousand dollars and possibly go to an NYC for Christmas or jingle Ball. Think Fast. We'll play it next on KDWB. If this this, we love a good game here on k d W u B. So we're playing a game called think Fast. You probably heard his play it before. We name a subject like something you keep in your glove compartment.
Speaker 1: Go uh, but.
Speaker 2: Just one underwear? Okay, So Gen's the host. I'm gonna play versus Van. First one to get seven is the winner. Good luck Vaughn, Good luck Dave.
Speaker 4: Fall category to start? No letter to go with this? Here we go. What is a fall flower?
Speaker 1: Petunia? I don't know, No, chrysanthemum?
Speaker 3: Yeah, moms is it really?
Speaker 4: Moms are everywhere? No, he doesn't get that. I don't know what I did write a point.
Speaker 1: They never never heard the term fall flower.
Speaker 4: Okay, okay, yeah, I was like, what's something that you might wear in the fall?
Speaker 3: Yes, okay, I would just say I thought it.
Speaker 1: Was thank you for being a good sport.
Speaker 3: You know, I need you to be ears. I heard all right, he said it louder. That's fine, all right.
Speaker 4: Next one, give me a spooky fall creature. Well's gonna get it with ghosts.
Speaker 3: Good job, Von, alright.
Speaker 4: Next up, name a fall vegetable.
Speaker 3: I don't even think it's lexable.
Speaker 4: Swash or squash squash? Sound like swash for a second. Okay, David, Von has one? Give me a false spice pumpkin?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Option would there have been?
Speaker 4: Yeah, okay, you should get the pumpkin spice cappucino out of holiday.
Speaker 3: By the way, it's super good.
Speaker 1: All right.
Speaker 4: Two to two tied up right now? What is a popular fall sport?
Speaker 1: Football?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 4: Good job.
Speaker 1: By the way, I'm gonna throw this out there. Best college football game I've ever seen was on Saturday. Ucla beat Penn State. If you know, you know, and that's.
Speaker 4: All I'll always say. How you're so happy you don't care about NFL anymore? But I feel like now you become a college football person.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 2: I love college football because it's got it's just got this vibe. There's this atmosphere to college football that pro football doesn't have. Pro football just reeks of like money and rich old white guys getting richer, and college football is, you know, young black guys getting richer.
Speaker 3: So, but then why don't you like Ohio State?
Speaker 11: Then?
Speaker 3: Because that's because all I.
Speaker 1: Do is win?
Speaker 2: Sorry, it's a boring team that would that all they do is win.
Speaker 3: Not against Michigan.
Speaker 5: That's the hottest That's the hottest game of the century every where.
Speaker 3: Did you get your information my mom, she's from Ohio.
Speaker 2: Okay, that is the big game. But Michigan sucks lately, so let's not get into it.
Speaker 3: Okay, fine, all right?
Speaker 4: Name a game that you could play at a fall festival?
Speaker 2: Apple bobbing for ab I don't know, is it too late to call in sick.
Speaker 7: Are?
Speaker 4: What is an animal that might be associated with a full moon.
Speaker 3: Cat?
Speaker 4: I was gonna go with were wolf, lab, but I'll take like cat.
Speaker 3: Well, were wolf was kind of not real.
Speaker 4: All Right, It's day four, Bond three. We're still continuing on with a few more fall categories. What is a big holiday in the fall?
Speaker 3: Halloween?
Speaker 2: Yes, now I'm psyched myself out that I'm not going to Oh no, you also could have said yam kapor cat. I mean, yeah, it is a big holiday.
Speaker 3: All right.
Speaker 4: How about what is a common fall decoration? I'll give you leaves. I'll give you leaves. Okay, all right, let's see David's five vos has four. We're gonna move on to a different category because it doesn't always have to be fall themed, Am I right? Give me a two letter word that starts with a.
Speaker 3: As yes, bond wow, Wow, come on.
Speaker 4: Babyaid five to five, we played till seven. Give me a three letter word that starts with seat. Oh, Dave, just by a hair Bailey, I'm not trusting your ears anymore.
Speaker 3: I'm not listening. Okay, all right, and the sky is blue? What all right? Next up?
Speaker 4: Game point for Dave. If you get this, Dave, give me a four letter word that starts with T.
Speaker 3: Tone Wow, good job, d.
Speaker 4: Alright, that one whoever gets this next one is the winner.
Speaker 3: Oh, this is game point for both of us.
Speaker 4: Give me a five letter word that starts with M.
Speaker 3: Just sabotage you by being like.
Speaker 5: M, did you say.
Speaker 4: Good job, you're the winner today. Congratulation?
Speaker 2: All right, make sure you send that the keyword of a keyword this hour. If you want to send that keyword on Dave Ryan's show or on katiewadbeat dot com.
Speaker 4: It's the keywords lights.
Speaker 2: Okay, coming up, Jenny's been on Reddit. What'd you find on Reddit?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 4: Well, mom is really annoyed with her son's girlfriend.
Speaker 3: Does she have the right to be?
Speaker 4: We'll get into it next.
Speaker 1: Oh, Jenny's been on Reddit.
Speaker 4: I want Dave's opinion on this one, because this mom is writing on Reddit about a situation with her son who's only fifteen, and he's dating another girl who is seventeen. So they've been dating for like six months. And you know that young high school loved I want to just hang out all the time. And Mom really likes the girl and everything. She's sweet and thoughtful and smart and stuff. However, she is always at their house, always over she gets home from work, she's there. All Mom wants to do is come home, make dinner, chill, take a shower, and not have to ever entertain people. And now the girlfriend is saying things about how the annual Hawaii trip that the fan only goes on. Would be really fun for her to go next?
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And so now she's like kind of like, Okay, I like her. I like her family too, like they know the family. But like, I feel like this girl is overstepping and she doesn't know how to handle it with her son being young and you know him being in that like puppy love face and stuff with this girl. So, Dave, what would you do if Carson, you know, I was young and this girl was just always at your house.
Speaker 2: I would say, you are still going to see her. You can still see her. I like her, She's lovely, she's wonderful. I don't want her run my house. It's not about you seeing her too much. I don't want her around all the time. It's my house, it's my rules. Well, can I go to her house?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 2: No, you need some time away, just like everybody needs time away. So I would say no. I'd like, he's fifteen. You just say you can still see her. She can come over a couple of days a week, but I don't want to see her here all the time.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I would just like any guest, whether it was her sister that was there all the time. Yeah, I would just say, you know, and that's the way it is.
Speaker 4: I never had boyfriend in high school, but my younger or my older sister did, and my mom was pretty strict of how often she got to hang out with them and stuff. So I feel like they just have to, yes, set that boundary of how often you come. But I feel like sometimes it's like you don't want to.
Speaker 3: You don't want to ruin your.
Speaker 4: Kids like young love relationships, so you don't want to get involved, but you have to, Like, obviously, I'm surprised parents.
Speaker 1: I'm surprised the other girlfriend's parents let her come over that often, right.
Speaker 11: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I would think like if if I would get together with her parents and be like, Okay, we both need to be on the same page here and like communicate the same thing, because I think saying I don't want her over all the time feels like harsh. But if you say, like, hey, you need to focus on, you know, your schoolwork or something, and then you get her parents to say the same thing to her and so it's like okay, yeah you can go over there on Tuesdays and Thursdays.
Speaker 2: I think you need to send a harsh message. Yeah, I just I just don't want to here all the time. It's my house when I live here. When I come home and take a shower, I want to put on my lounge wear. That's what I call it now, lounge Yeah, and I don't want to have to, you know, sit there and watch you entertain.
Speaker 9: When you put rules in place for kids, especially kids like this age, the thing that they want to do the most now is the thing you told them you're not gonna do.
Speaker 4: Yep, yeah, sure, that's what my sister did about my brother. Said no to hanging out their boyfriend as much, she'd just leave.
Speaker 9: So if you get harsh and say like, no, you can only go see Stanley, if you will only go see Stanley one time a week, and you're like, I want to see Stanley Moore and the shows start rebelling.
Speaker 11: M h.
Speaker 3: I definitely is a lot.
Speaker 4: It's better to have him at your house probably than to go out. And who knows her, However, it's not fair for you because this woman literally said, I'm to the point where I dread even coming home to my own home and seeing her car in the driveway.
Speaker 5: It was my sister's boyfriend that she had in high school. I hated coming around the corner because I had to walk to school and seeing his car and he was there all the day, single day. Yep, for like the whole evening he would be there and I hated him. So but like my I, my mom didn't say, like, you can't have him over.
Speaker 3: He was just there. Yeah, so he was fifteen. You get to set some rules.
Speaker 5: But I get like, at least the family of vacation, you would just say, no, this is a family vacation.
Speaker 1: Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 3: That's a lot.
Speaker 4: Well, there you go. That's a little. Jenny's been on Reddit today.
Speaker 1: All right, if we got anything wrong, let us know. You always do. We appreciate it.
Speaker 2: Dave's dirt is coming up in a minute from your official Jonas Brothers ticket radio station k d w B. Why does Bailey's apartment smell like garbage juice? Well, there is a reason.
Speaker 5: I threw out a bunch of cucumbers, because I've got cucumbers in my garden and I am one person I can't eat.
Speaker 3: That many cucumbers. So I threw out a bunch of them.
Speaker 5: And then yesterday I took out my garbage and they were like pooled at.
Speaker 3: The bottom of the garbage liquefied.
Speaker 5: They had liquified, and so I was walking my bag to the garbage can and I hit something like the wall. It bounced off the wall and just like started spilling all not.
Speaker 3: The garbage, just the juice. The garbage.
Speaker 4: It's the worth part of it because that means that it's just all of the things together, because it wasn't.
Speaker 3: Just the cucumbers.
Speaker 5: It was like everything that had been sitting in my garbage.
Speaker 3: I saw this garbage h nasty.
Speaker 9: I saw this real, this guy taking out his trash, but then there was a hole in the bag and the juice got on his leg and he had to cut off his entire legal It's so real.
Speaker 5: It smells like something died in the basement and it's just me and this one other woman who lived down there, but also the laundry is down there.
Speaker 3: But I wiped it all up.
Speaker 5: I used like bleach spray, and it still smells, and I don't know what to do, and I feel like I have to tell somebody, like, hey, I spilled garbage.
Speaker 3: Juice and on now it stinks. I don't know what to.
Speaker 1: Tenant, You're also the one that ruined your toilet A year.
Speaker 3: Ago ruined my toilet. Also the one that messed up soup at the church function.
Speaker 5: Hey, that was not anything to do with my apartment building, unfortunately. But oh gosh, it smells so bad and it's like in like in the fibers of the rug.
Speaker 3: That's like right before you go outside.
Speaker 5: But like dragging this garbage to the garbage bin, you can see like the trail of this garbage juice and where it was.
Speaker 1: You're disgusting.
Speaker 3: I know, it's so icky and that garbage juice. I don't. I can't explain the smell, David, but it's discussed.
Speaker 11: I can.
Speaker 1: I can kind of imagine that one.
Speaker 2: You know, we have a problem with around my house, and I don't know if anybody else has this problem. When you replace the trash bag in your garbage, can you take the top and you draw it over the sides of the trash can probably three or four inches as far as it will go.
Speaker 3: Yeah, am I right about that one?
Speaker 1: Correct?
Speaker 2: Unless you're my wife, Susan, you put it in there so the liner is even with the top of the trash Can you throw a banana peel in the entire garbage bag gets sucked into the garbage can.
Speaker 3: Was she raised without a garbage cow.
Speaker 2: And I've said, look, when you do this, make sure you pull the garbage bag out, tuck it around the out side of the garbage bag so the liner hangs over, Yeah, by about four or five inches. She will never change. I am forever readjusting the garbage bag forever.
Speaker 3: I guess that's just like the price you have to pay.
Speaker 1: You know what else she doesn't do.
Speaker 2: She doesn't screw lids on cans or lids on bottles any more jars. So if there's dill pickle slices in the fridge, you cannot pick it up by the lid, no, because she has put it on halfway or set it on the.
Speaker 1: Top, and then you'll end up dropping it, and I end updropping. And I've said, can you remember, I mean I did? Like, no, clearly you did not.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: It's so fun hearing like these stories because Bailly and I are out here dating, and so we're in the phases of dating of like, oh, everything's exciting and fun, and then you get to the phase of like every little thing that they do.
Speaker 2: Jap Gottler must go through fallon leaves, her dirty socks all over the house takes them off.
Speaker 3: Well, you live alone, it's fine, doesn't matter. Yeah, that's true, it doesn't matter for me.
Speaker 5: But I mean my last living boyfriend, he would literally burp and go excuse me. And I hated it. I hated it. All he was saying was this excuse me and this tiny little boy for that story.
Speaker 3: Excuse me. I'd be like, I'm gonna bring your neck, you monster, not now.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I leave my socks everywhere and I spill garbage juice down the hallway.
Speaker 1: You are a dream tenant.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're at.
Speaker 4: Like over a year of living with a Lissa. Now, So what do you guys drive other crazy about?
Speaker 9: I not gonna get deep into it. This past week there have been little things, just normal things. But there's been so many little things that it's been annoying me and they're not worth arguing with the list about. So I say nothing, but then she gets mad that I say nothing, so that we're both mad at each other. And then she's like, I'm mad. I'm like, why are you mad because you're not talking to me? Well, I'm mad that you're mad, but none of what I'm mad about matters. She's mad at me now so I end up having to apologize. That's where we're in.
Speaker 3: Our relationship, and as you should.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the growing pains of love. After a while, you get to a point where it's like, I'm not going to say anything. For example, I don't tell Susan the garbage can liner is no longer installed correctly, I just fix it myself.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I'm not married yet, but my dad taught me do you want to be right or do you want to be happy?
Speaker 1: Oh? You know, good one. I like that one. All right, let's do the dirt and to wrap things up on KTWB Hot.
Speaker 4: Topics and Breaking News every hour on DAVESTERRT on Katie WB, dirt.
Speaker 2: Goes like this, Taylor Swift, Taylor Swift, Taylor Swift, and Taylor Swift.
Speaker 1: So let's cover some of these Taylor Swift stories.
Speaker 2: Basically, she sold a lot of copies and she is now up to about two point seven million copies sold, and she wants to try to beat Adele, which is three point four million. She's got until the end of the week, and it looks like she is definitely on track to do that.
Speaker 1: One.
Speaker 2: More than one point two million vinyl copies have been sold, which is a record in the modern era of sales data, and she is pushing two dozen vinyl variants. Okay, well, actually that's not true very and of her album, twelve unique CDs, eight vinyl LPs, two deluxe CD box sets containing merch and even a cassette of the Life of a Showgirl Wow cash in Taylor Swift.
Speaker 4: I don't know who owns anything that plays a cassette anymore, because I definitely don't.
Speaker 3: I don't even.
Speaker 1: The people with the point well, the collector's item.
Speaker 4: I honestly, I don't really want to tell this story anymore because I've talked about Travis Kelce's would more than I probably talked about my own ex partners or something. So instead we're going to talk about something that I think Bailey would be guilty of.
Speaker 3: It's a crime that happened in Canada.
Speaker 4: A bunch of trailers were abducted and stolen. Inside was thirty five thousand dollars worth of salsa. Somebody got thirty five thousand dollars, So basically, they stole this truck and trailer and they probably assumed something much better than sulsa was in there. No, that's golden banded the trailer in Solsa, or they abandoned the trailer, but the salsa went missing, so they did end up taking the salsa with them and probably selling home. Who knows, honestly, what Bailey, what were you doing last week on Wednesday at ten am?
Speaker 3: Have you do have a what's it called alibi?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I'm looking around furtively. I'm sweating from my brow.
Speaker 5: You guys want some village hot sauce I have in my fridge?
Speaker 3: How much? Speaking of salsa, che cheese opens here in the West End?
Speaker 4: I know, is it today?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Today?
Speaker 5: Keep asking fun if he wants to go, and he just kind of ignores it.
Speaker 3: I walk away.
Speaker 9: Actually I stare at the wall and say, oh, look at that, and there's nothing on the wall.
Speaker 3: Is that my wrist ringing? Hold on? Let me go answer that.
Speaker 5: Anna Kendrick is in the dirt today because she believes she locked eyes with the Lockness monster while she was in Scotland earlier this year. She said that she's a card carrying skeptic. It's like UFOs and big Food Bigfoot. But there was a thing that came out of Lockness and it looked at her right in the eye, and it might have just been one suspicious ripple, but she says that there was something and she felt it. And I believe her because I've seen a unicorn and I've mentioned it before. I feel like lochness would also reveal itself to me. Yeah, I believe her.
Speaker 9: Here's a Lady Gaga on Stephen Colbert talking about how Lady Gaga was just her stage performer and just a creation.
Speaker 11: I thought if I made it weird and creative, it wouldn't be sexy to anyone. And then I felt as a woman protected in a very male dominated industry.
Speaker 3: Hmmm.
Speaker 5: So she made a character, but then she said she didn't want to do it, and then.
Speaker 3: Did it anyway. She's just saying that she is.
Speaker 9: Forgive me if I mispronounced its Stefani Drumanada, which is I guess her rum name, yeah, stephan oh.
Speaker 3: Fani. But yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: She came here when she was brand new, and she talked normally, like in the green room getting ready, just like you and I are talking right now. Talk totally normal, no defected voice or whatever. And then she got up on our little stage and she was sitting there at her keyboard and she's like.
Speaker 1: Hi, how's everyone doing.
Speaker 2: And the audience was just a bunch of people like us were like God, But that's a character because she wants to be weird, so she's not perceived as being sexual. Oh yeah, which is an interesting choice because so many artists Sabrina Carpenter choose to be very sexual and it works for them, but she didn't want to do it. Good for her, Good for her. Okay, that is the dirt, brought to you by six one two injured Himer and Lammer's in Jewelry Law tomorrow on the show. We've got more Jonas Brothers tickets. We're in the fourth row tomorrow at a twenty in case you want to win. Also, shout out Caribou come into the rescue this morning to rescue us from bad radio station. Coffee. They all brought us coffee this morning and just remind her. You can download the Perks app, the Cariboo app, and get a free cup of coffee, and you can sign up for the Perks program where you pull up of the drive through and they're like, Hi, do you want to check in with your Perks number? Yes, it is blah blah blah blah blah, and then they'll you get points and then you accrue these points, you get free coffee.
Speaker 3: Wow flirting to me, Cariboo
Speaker 1: Check them out, Cariboo download the Perks app.