Speaker 1: All right, it is Mojo in the morning. I want to bring something up right now, and I want to ask the listeners if they think that this guy was out of line. So my friend Ryan was telling me about how he is in love with a particular scent perfume that is very popular and he bought it for his wife. But he said that his wife was not happy when he bought it for her, not because she didn't like the scent, but because she didn't like the story behind the scent. And you guys tell me how you would feel on this one, especially the girls on the show. So he says that he bought her a new perfume that he really wanted her to wear. And the way that he found and discovered this was he was sitting at a bar and a girl sitting next to him was super hot, and he was talking to her through the night and at one point there was nothing more than just a conversation, normal conversation. What you're drinking, how you're doing, where you're from. We do it all the time right with people, right, I don't want to get this guy in any trump And he said to her, he goes, wow, you smell really good.
Speaker 2: What is it?
Speaker 1: That that you're wearing, and she said, it's tom or Tom Cruise, tom Ford cherry something hold on? I wrote it down, lost it, tom Ford lost cherry. Any of you guys know that one.
Speaker 2: I know tom Ford. I've never smelled that one.
Speaker 1: So it was tom Ford lost cherry. So he got on his phone, tom Ford lost cherry. It is, Prime ordered it and had it delivered to his house. And when it came, he gave it to his wife.
Speaker 2: Okay, please tell me. He didn't tell her the story of why.
Speaker 1: He told her the story.
Speaker 2: He said another girl was wearing it.
Speaker 1: So would you be upset if Wes did this for you?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 3: Yes, Why because I don't want to know that it was the hot girl that was like it's one thing that if he smelled something at a at a store and thought of me and bought it. But when when you add that little caveat of there was this really hot girl that I was talking to and she smelled so amazing, So I bought you the same thing.
Speaker 2: Even though it was a very nice gesture.
Speaker 3: I would always think of, man, I smell like the hot girl that my husband was like talking to all night when I put on this perfume.
Speaker 2: As a guy, just being honest as a guy.
Speaker 1: There are times where our wives may see where girlfriends may see, like an article of clothing or sometimes that.
Speaker 2: And that's what I was gonna say.
Speaker 3: I'm kind of a hypocrite because last summer, Wes and I were at Dairy Matt in line to get some ice cream and there was a guy with a really cool, like green hat on and I said to him, I was like, oh, I really like that hat, Like I want to order that hat for you.
Speaker 2: And he was like, you're only saying that because that guy is so hot.
Speaker 3: I'm looking at the hat, not the guy.
Speaker 2: I'm like, and I'm imagining it on you. It's your style.
Speaker 3: And he I ordered the hat and he would not wear the hats when now Smith wears the hat really.
Speaker 2: Looks great.
Speaker 1: In Chelsea, we went to Lulu Uh in Birmingham, the one that's that's there off old wood words is it Lemon or do? We will just say Lulu And and it's funny, you guys all know who this guy is because I see him all the time. But the guy that was working at Lulu Lemon, he uh, he was wearing like this.
Speaker 2: You take a picture of him. No, he's uh.
Speaker 1: I follow him on social media. Now, uh, did you guys know Ty Davis at all? See you for so dear to be yourself there, to be yourself. So Ty was working there, and THI smelled gray. So this is this is him right here? That that's him. He's so he was working at uh at the Lulu Lemon for all the people that and I said, and that did, by the way, sounds very Birmingham, didn't I parked my mos ATEI No. So so T was Ty was with us, and he's great. He's got a great personality. And Chelsea goes, man, what are you wearing? You smells so good? And and she's like, oh my god. And she ordered it for me right there. I wore had no problem there though you were there with her. Okay, So it's different than this man I smell was great. I want you to smell like him. Really, I see it's the same in my mind into it, No, No, I think it's the same thing.
Speaker 2: A's like if you having sex with somebody.
Speaker 1: In my mind it immediately goes to that. You cannot tell me the reason why you want me to smell this way is because you smelled another man. But if it does not work, But what if you're having sex with somebody and you remember somebody else you had sex with that did something to you that was fun. Would you tell your significant other to try that out?
Speaker 2: Do it like this? I like the way Rachel did it.
Speaker 1: I don't necessarily.
Speaker 2: Buying her something. Yeah, you cannot.
Speaker 1: What's going on, Michelle? Hi?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 2: Hey?
Speaker 5: First of all, I'm coming here off the chains this morning.
Speaker 1: Sorry, we are to this. By the way, this show may be our last. We may get pulled off after this, so please listen. What's going on?
Speaker 5: Favorite?
Speaker 1: Thank you?
Speaker 5: I think that Tom poor girl needs to get over herself because at the end of the day, I mean, your husband's buying you, Tom freaking Ford, which talks like a million dollars, and he doesn't want to go home with anybody but you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and he's he's not buying close his eyes and pretend that you're the girl that he was talking to.
Speaker 2: Well, I don't think that, guys, do Hey just saying you don't think?
Speaker 1: Hey, take care of yourself, all right, Hold on a second here eight four four Joe Live eight four four six six five sixty five four eight text nine five five zero zero. Let's go to Tanya next here on the hot line. What's going on, Tanya?
Speaker 4: Hi, good morning, first time, long time who. I would just be worse even if I wore the perfume and then I didn't smell as good as.
Speaker 2: Smell. It's so different than everybody, you know what.
Speaker 1: I would But that would then be one of those things where you just got to eat that, you know what I mean, Like you can't you can't say.
Speaker 2: Anything, you know.
Speaker 3: Also, I don't think guys should be buying girls perfume perfectly, yeah, because I feel like I'm so picky about perfume.
Speaker 2: That's such a personal thing. Yeah, new perfume.
Speaker 1: Wait, why is it okay for girls to buy guys perfume? But guys can't buy girls.
Speaker 2: We need to dress you, We need to make sure you smell good. We need to be fixed by the way. But but perfume is just such a personal thing.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think it's personal to it goes with your pheromones. But I'll tell you, I did have a guy that was in a bar and came up to me and just could not He just loved the smell and had to put everything down so that he could tell his wife this was a long time ago.
Speaker 2: Did you go home the night?
Speaker 1: Yeah? This, by the way, show is off the rails that I apologize toy.
Speaker 2: All right, what's going on?
Speaker 1: Thomas? Hi? It's Mojo in the morning.
Speaker 2: What was it going on?
Speaker 1: Guys?
Speaker 2: Happy Friday? Listen.
Speaker 1: I feel like when it comes to perfume and stuff like that, like the word of mouth is the best is the best seller. So like if you smell something on somebody else, if you think it would be a good fit for your significant other, than.
Speaker 5: Why you know, why not?
Speaker 1: It's not a word of mouth is actually a good one and recommendation. I will tell you this. I had got in trouble and it also is with tom Ford too, where Chelsea and myself and then Ryan and Samantha Lash were out chopping one day and I went and looked at perfumes because I need her colognes that I needed and I was like looking for something and Samantha said to me, she goes, oh my god, try this one, and she said Ryan's warned this and I love it. And I tried it. I was like, I love it. Chelsea hates that and not because she doesn't like Samantha she loves Samantha, but she just didn't like it, and I still bought it and I still wear it.
Speaker 2: Would you have sex with some method?
Speaker 1: Huh?
Speaker 2: If Ryan said it was cool, you hurt?
Speaker 1: By the way, Yeah, he is off that rail. Say no, do you I mean to answer that? I'll answer that in an hour from now. No, No, I would not. That's my best best best buddies girl, Angelica, what's going on? I would be pissed if my significant other bob you hurt you based on another hot woman, Like I just feel like you choose your battles, especially.
Speaker 4: As a man like you.
Speaker 5: You knew how I was going to react to that, Like, how would you feel if I bought cologne and I.
Speaker 2: Was like, yeah, I saw this hot guy on the beach and he just felt so good.
Speaker 1: I had to buy it for you, Like see, you just you just added to it though, the hot guy on the beach, Like you know what I mean, Like, why do you got to bring the beach into this whole thing? Anything? Seriously, And we know we know that's not cologne. That was actually suntan lotion. Probably, I don't know, you just added it a little bit. More to the story,